Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:01 am

If I meet someone and spend time with them, I can see what motivates them...

Fear or love.

Stay away from fear, it is one of two reactions when consciousness moves over the water of our soul.

We are meant to eat our fear. If you don't, something else will come sniffing you and eat you.

In this game, fear marks the prey.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:11 am

Fear is the mind killer...

Let the wind blow through you
    Let the water flow over you
    You will do fine
    But if you attach to things in the flow
    You will slow down
    But then you were supposed to slow down
    And when it is time for fear to be mastered
    It will be

My point, no one can get past this unless they find their hearts in the flow. Hack flowing, spinning liquid?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:12 am

That's why I fear the Lord.......

I hope she'll come and eat me...... communion.  

Eric does seem to be an expert on fear.  Someone should give him the t-shirt.  

Never stop questioning.......?  Who, me, question authority?  God forbid.  

Hackable levels......... yes, I think the left-hand nail should be a millimeter further to the right, please.  

And, yes, the Monad does need room to breathe.  

Push......?  Yes, that's what the midwife said to the pregnant woman...... push.  

On the 'Other' side, you are not dealing with physical things. The individuals there 'take part in each other'. You are connected to the energies you resonate with. Apparently you can maintain an individual pattern, but your form is diffuse. What a strange way of being.
    Hmmm........... so that's how portals work.  Someone better tell that to Chèvre man.  

I tried to explain it to, Eric H, his investor.  I'm not sure if he understood or not.  I had to reassure him that he had not made the worst possible investment.

Think of all us folks, slaving down on the farm, or over a hot stove.......

What do we tell them?  When do we tell it?  

1---------

Nothing is really moving........?

Hey, Eric, I might go down in the history books as biggest mover of illusions in the world.  Just you wait...... for the MoAPS.  Princess willing........

Winking the whole time..........

But don't blink, or you'll miss the MoAPS.    

3:30---------

Can an actuator be entangled.....?  

I guess it would have to be.  Persons are the typical actuator, but objects can be, too, apparently, if they have sufficient historical entanglements.  One is not likely to be able to manufacture such an item, although it may well be an artifact.  

Any given interpersonal, functioning portal would necessarily have a plethora of connections, especially at a critical time, like now.  Of course, even if you managed to sneak through, you might live long enough to regret it.  

I'm not overly concerned with rogue portals, being used for rogue purposes. Not unless we need the drama. I don't. Do you?

Donkim are a tandem rogue portal, meant for global entertainment. How many more donkims do we need?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:51 pm; edited 10 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 am

Perhaps we are the One's expression of fear and love, both.

There is no motion without fear.
    There is no motion without heat.
    There is no motion without duality.

But we know truly duality is a dream, a drama needed to exist.

The whole separated and here we all are.

So in this way, fear is the best possible thing until we find love.

There are hackable levels maybe, but the whole is incorruptible.

When you Awaken, you see all of the Cosmos moves with a wink and a shove.

A wink and a shove, no fear is possible after that, you just get out and help pushing after that.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:48 am

Through Awareness I learned I should not do nothing, right the wrongs I find, but in super hero/fluid mode, you CAN help move things, but the wink tells you no-thing is really moving.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:07 am

I thought we had agreed, we are just playing really, your game seems to be to move the illusion to a new level? Or help with that. I see you can join any game or none. If you haven't noticed, I've been here winking the whole time.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:13 am

I am the walking embodiment of the MoAPS...thankfully, I'm not alone.

---

I always enjoy our little dances Dan.

A Shifu rises...

It's not what people do that makes them masters:

it's how true they are to what they do.

You are truer maybe than anyone I know.

That focus of yours, focuses all of us.

You asking questions, challenges the Truth in us to rise.

If that isn't the definition of the Spirit of Truth, I don't know what is.

BTW, the fire roosters preside over the dawn.

If we do not study all ways, how can we become human?

Here, we consider all ways, but Truth is Truth.

As you were...straight on to morning.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:59 pm

SoT, you know most everything there is to know. The only way anyone can stand before you is stripped of lies...as I am. My heart is all that allows me to move. As you well know, the world has become sufficiently connected and complex that one bad actor could blow it up or a few good eggs could save it all. But save what from what really?

**Wink** {obvious wink}

You have to just let it go and do the best you can. If one fears Apocalypse, that only illustrates the limits of their imagination. We are emanations, each a reflector of the spiritual sun, which reflects off that sun up in the sky you see. If you expand your vision, you see the spiritual source of the Sun. When you see that, you got it all ladies and gentlemen. Then you see your soul came from the spiritual center of the Milky Way.

Yes, I am master of my fear and anger. I am master of nothing but my fear and anger and in so doing I AM...Shifu.

I had a lot of fear and anger. I experienced some crazy scary things. I never killed anyone and lost my soul connection. Lots of zombies around these days. Gross. I faced myself in the mirror though. I'm a loving fool is all. Disconnected from our hearts; fear, anger or reason can cause a lot of damage.

But it all becomes still.

Straight on til the morning.
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:31 pm

[Bubbles - your posting of a photo of Dean Radin is inexplicable, and, with your caption, was doubly so. If you would like to post random photos and comments, you are invited to find another venue. Thank you, Dan]

The portals sound like they’re a quite an innovation. If they’re like what Dan claims they are, then there shouldn’t be too much trouble finding someone to invest in them.

I was originally interested in getting my cats to the other side, but it sounds like that might not be happening. Based on what Dan’s been saying, it sounds like it’s a human-only sort of thing. That freaks me out a bit. I can’t imagine living without my cats.

If I’m going to be staying over on the other side, I want assurance that things are better there than they are here.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 am

Bubbles,

Well, I am a personalist, not a felinist, but, no, I am not saying that pets are not allowed on the other side.  Very often, pets become an essential extension of ourselves.  

On the other side, Kashmir claims to be a cheetah, for instance.  You might be a kitten..... more power.  In the hive, you would most likely be a totemic/spiritual kitten...... not the physical version.  You could pal around with Kashmir.

On the other side, reality is fluid, and prone to shape shifting.  These aspects of that world require sapience to navigate and participate.  Stray sentient creatures would simply be lost in the shuffle.  Only as an integral part of your sapience would they be able to participate.  Strays would simply vanish into the woodwork..... such is my guesstimate.  

Investing in portals would be akin to investing in sunshine.  But, yes, these days you can invest in solar power and water.  

I'd say you might invest sweat equity.  Capitalism, per se, is not like to prevail on the other side.  What would be the currency?  Even bitcoin would need a medium.  

12:30---------

Eric wonders wonders if I'm going to try the portal........

That a bit like asking a teenager if they're going to try marriage.  I'm not aware that the opportunity has presented itself, or it may have, and I, in my ignorance, did not know how to respond.  

Aliyah would have to be my tutor in these regards.  And, if that were the case, she has displayed infinite patience.  

It would be my job, however, to write the instruction manual, as if that were even possible.  Eric suggests otherwise.  

If there be a theory of portals, I would be a likely theoretician.  As best as I can see, Mark Raamsdonk is on the right track...... portals are about entanglement.  

According to Mark, space and time are about entanglement.  Portals would be about disentanglement, and then reentanglement on the other side.  One can disentangle simply by going to sleep, which is a portal unto itself.  The two experiences may have much in common.  All that lacks might be the interpersonal aspect that could be brought back to this side.  

CorCat,

On my earlier website, best possible world, q.v., I refer to the mesoamerican ballgame as pokatok, also known by other names, such as ullamalitzli, etc.  I suggested that this game might have served as a prototype for the physicality of our world, variations of it being an essential aspect of our aboriginal megalithic cultures.  

Or, to view it another way, this is an example of how the Olympian beings might have become entangled in physicality..... starting out as collective mind game.  

Most of this materialization would have occurred in the logical dimension of time.  Only in the context of a geographical Earth did it enter the historical dimension.  

5--------

I'm suggesting that a ballgame provided the original portal. It was just half a portal. Or it might have been some ritual involving a 'physical' choreography with a defined sacred space. A Wiccan circle provides such a prototype. The memorized ritual also defines time. Ritual/logical time was cyclical.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:01 pm; edited 7 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:53 am

So Dan, are you going to try the portal?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:16 am

Dan,

So which is the ullamaliztl ball court - the other side of the portal or this one?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:18 am

Hmm, I'm not sure about all this.

Who am I?

Shifu...Awareness wrapped in a meat sac.

As an individual, I have no doubts about what life means. I have realized and accepted. Yay me. We need more of me. We need a LOT more of me actually. We need open minds and people living in their hearts. Whatever it takes, fear, disaster or hopefully overwhelming love.

As a person, I have a fine life, not too hard, blessed. I didn't need to leave my life or burn it down.

No one tells me what to say or do, consciously, otherwise, I am a puppet of the Cosmos.

Like Krishnamurti and Bodidharma, I reject all dogma completely. I simply say we can now transcend what was before. Religion is nice and a trap for most, superfluous at this point. If I could only convince 8 billion people it was so, thankfully, that isn't my assignment. I have but one, to know Myself. I am experiencing the pinnacle of human being now through my relentless individual syncretic search for truth.

I leave people breadcrumbs. Few pick them up, only 1 or 2 really. To each his own.

Hmm, I'm just not sure about all this, but I have an open mind.

---

I will continue to question and be skeptical here of all new comers and realizations not my own. I play my own game, do the same. The CIA has tried to guide and muck with the Spiritual side of things for awhile, for nefarious selfish purposes or to benefit all, it doesn't matter. Honestly, I don't trust them. I don't trust what they think they know.

Beware those who bring gifts and make miracles. I will not show you miracles. Those who make you work for Awareness, who do not give you corrupting gifts, these are my friends. They are a subtle force on Earth.

I am a subtle force on Earth, a warrior, powerful and resting as the Lion. Life is a miracle. I was given the keys to Willie Wonka's chocolate factory. I'm going to get into that glass elevator, and off we go...
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:10 pm

One of my friends had a near-death experience. When they came back, they said they learned that the key to happiness is to surround yourself with those you love, and cut off relationships with those you don’t. To this day, the advice has proven to be very true.

A very large percentage of those who die end up going into a light and get close to what they all call God. After they return, they report having felt love that’s indescribable.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 am

There are very few monists in the world...... most are materialists.  I'm amongst the minority of immaterialist monists.  

Everyone else is a mind-matter/Cartesian dualist.  

There is pantheism........ God is everywhere.  That is a thinly disguised form of dualism, however...... a watered down version of theism.  

The latest version of materialism ends in the Big Rip, with space tearing itself apart.  Every part of the inflationary multiverse rips itself apart, ultimately.  

Materialist monism begins and ends with atomism.  Us?  We're the flotsam in middle.  

Ok, so be an existentialist........ life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  

I'm here to say that you don't have to be an absurdist, if you don't want.  You just have to understand that no one will talk to you ever again, if you don't join one absurdist brigade or another.  I would include fundamentalists amongst those brigades.  

And what have I to offer......?  A Princess who fell off a mountain.  

That's personalism for you...... it begins and ends with persons..... accept no substitutes...... no idols.... no idolatry.  

Totems......?  Yes, we'll take an archetype, here and there, just to keep Plato happy.  

But I am a dualist of sorts....... I'm a Katechonist......

There is that which restrains us and the Eschaton.  It is the Katechon to which we owe our existence.  

The Katechon separates us from the Monad.  It is the veil of Nature, if you will.  The materialists go gaga over the veil.  There are holes in the veil.  They look the other way.  Or they attempt to idolize the quantum hole, because it seemed containable....... that is until Raamsdonk.  

Raamsdonk is a panentanglist.......  tangles are everywhere...... nay, informational tangles constitute empty space.  That would be closer to panentheism.  

Another small step on the path is that DV turns out to also be a DARPA person.  CM is applying for a DARPA loan, under the tutelage of foot.  Kevin and DV are heading to Salt Lake, in a few days.  Foot continues to assure me that hollywood is just the cover...... WoM/MoAPS retains a soupçon of precedence.  

PoM, princess off mountain, does seem to be the sticky wicket, here......

Who woulda thunk it.......?  

Is God just showing off?  Is she a drama queen....?  Seems like it.  We're being challenged to think up a better story...... a story with more tangles.  That would be above my pay grade...... @PoM.  

Hollywood might just have to take a back seat........ on the eschatological bus...... no baby Eschatons are allowed.  

Do I see skeptics out there.......?

It's PoM or rust.   There just isn't any competition...... not even Hollywood could keep up.  I guess they'll just have to eat fairy dust.  

Donkim.....?  They both seem happy....... hopefully, too happy to blow up the world.   PoM + Donkim....... there's a choreography for you.  See if you can beat that.   Who's gonna win?  My money is on Stewball.  

Princess wants diving lessons...... so she can find the portal where the photons entangle?  Ask canary bird, or ask Alice.  Tales of Atlantis?  

There is a reason for everything...... but mine is not to reason why.....

Who needs a monad....... a cosmic lump, out in the middle of nowhere....?  You'll have a hard time building a casino on that lump, donny.  

How is the Monad not a black hole?  For starters, it has no mass.  

IMHO, it consists mainly of potentiality.  It is the Source and Telos of everything we hold near and dear.  

4:30---------

We have the hive, the Monad and heaven, and much more.  

Eric speculates that, on going through a portal, one of the first thing you encounter are beings that tend to reflect yourself..... ho hum.  

One remark about the experience is that there is nothing remarkable.... hardly anything to write home about.  Except, maybe that you had any experience at all.

The hive consists of personalized antechambers to heaven and the Monad.  Heaven is mainly a waiting room..... a place to meet and greet, before jumping off into the great Attractor, and being recycled.  

Maybe, the whole process is a bit like a van-de-graff generator..... how we keep a charge on the Monad, and keep the world turning.  

7:45---------

The Monad is the mother of all possibility.  Thus is it omnipotent.  

The BPW was a gleam in the eye of the Monad, before there were stars in the sky.  Nay, the stars in the sky exist only to decorate our nights.  

You've been told that we are made of star dust.  That is incorrect.  It would be more accurate to say that stars are made of angel dust.  

And how do I know this.....?

I know this, because I know that the star dust story is an essential part of the Katechon.  It is the story that has kept our nose to the technological grindstone, so that now we are in a position where our imago may emerge synchronously from our chrysalis.  Our Telos has been written in the starry sky.  

And allow me to speculate that this is a reason why the Princess wishes to set up multiple portals, in advance, to prepare her network, worldwide. Or maybe, she just likes to travel, and she needs a pretext. You know..... a business expense.  If you don't need to know, then I don't need to know.  

Our imago is written in the stars..... clever Monad..... master of possibilities. Why the PoM? Why not choirs of angels? Why the thief in the night?

Well, we're the Choir. The Princess does not want to preach to the Choir. She only wants to do her job. I'm left to preach to the choir..... and not kick any sleeping dogs, along the way. I guess it's harder than it looks.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:45 pm; edited 9 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:55 am

You are pretty poetic Dan. Good summary. You ramble like Jack Kerouac. I was drawn to you because you wrote profusely like myself and other Asberger types. And I only stayed because you are an immaterialst. You are a strange bird indeed.

How can seagulls fault me...
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:28 pm

As much as I’d like to engage in discussions on philosophical issues, my understanding of some of these problems isn’t at a level where I feel comfortable communicating complex ideas. I don’t want to make things more complicated for readers by posting ideas that are somewhat incorrect. At the moment, I’m mostly just reading, thinking, and taking notes

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Wise UT.

Self awareness is the beginning of wisdom.

Your comment speaks well of u.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:28 am

Katechon & Eschaton....... who owns them?  

Right now, and for the duration of Disclosure, I'm willing to speculate that the Princess and I own them, if anyone needs to own them.  

And, yes, according to the personal BPWH, someone needs to take responsibility.  At this point, I doubt that there's any competition.  This is where the buck has to stop....... with me and Princess.  

And who were the previous owners.....?  Again, if I had to guess I would say that is was the elders of zion.  The elders have, of course, been slandered with the 'protocols'....... a rather effective cover story, it seems.  But something has held the diaspora together for a couple of millennia...... something personal.  Yes, there was the mother of all actuators..... the ark of the covenant, which is presently on loan to the Princess, thank you very much.  

The ark of the covenant was what the princess was holding in the Utsoro Bune drawings.  Thing is, though, that the craft don't work without the critter.  That keeps it all personal.  

Yes, in the end, it's not only about what you know, it's also about who you know, and I do know the princess...... maybe not in the biblical sense, but close enough for horse shoes.  

This is what we call entanglement, and so it's about the six degrees of separation...... not much separation, when you come right down to it.  And we are coming down to it, or so it would seem...... straight on till morning...... as Sham would say.  

And what are we going to do with the Donkim show.....?  

This seems like the stickiest wicket, just now...... how do we wrap the WoM/MoAPS around that show?  

I guess you'd have to call this Operation Wombat..... owww......

Looking at it that way, it's simple....... Donald just starts talking to the Deplorables about the Princess...... and that way the gray lady will be the very last one to get the message.  

Kim.......?   He just keeps sneaking capitalism in the back door.  

Israel......?  Hey, mission accomplished......

Princess.......?  She wants to go diving.......

Any other questions.......?

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:50 am

dan wrote:...

Looking at it that way, it's simple....... Donald just starts talking to the Deplorables about the Princess...... and that way the gray lady will be the very last one to get the message.  

While I can appreciate how some of his supporters feel Mr. Trump embodies the Trickster who disrupts, dissembles, and (perhaps even accidentally) pushes things forward, do you really think he will be the most effective messenger for such a worldwide paradigm shift?

Also, since you asked for questions, when will this "disclosure" reach the point where even my Aunt Sadie will know that it is happening?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:01 am

CorCat,

Excellent questions........

Donald will keep being donald.  He just whispers in the ear of a few fat cat deplorables about the Princess.  The message will get out, particularly to the evangelicals.  That's all we're asking of Donald.  

Aunt Sadie.......?  Well, does she have a Facebook account?
    -------

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/28/opinion/trump-republicans-authoritarian.html

And then this from Doug........ http://www.neon-nettle.com/news/2712-putin-russia-has-proof-the-us-government-made-hurricanes-with-machines-

In an update to his PRG site, yesterday, which is not available now, Steve Bassett posted his interview on a Russian paranormal show.

3---------

It was only a little over a year ago that I was informed of portals.  Until then, I had spoken of a general increase in paranormal phenomena, and had spoken of our world as becoming more fluid and porous.  I just didn't realize how literally I should have construed the word 'porous'.

Also, I had pointed to the close correlation between personalism and idealism many years earlier.  I just couldn't imagine quite how personal might become our small world.  Who would have imagined a queen bee......?  Not I.... not in a thousand years.  

Is the hive not sufficiently democratic?  Should we complain?  Should we protest?  But did anyone ever imagine that heaven might be democratic?  

But don't despair, all you democrats, the Monad will be totally democratic......  three persons in one substance...... how democratic can you get?  

And tell me this, all you sticklers, how does one hold an election in eternity?  It would be tough on the pollsters and canvassers.  No?  

So who died and left the Princess Queen?  Hmmm........ I sure don't know.  I'd better ask her.  

And, yes, Donald has been to the well, it's just that he didn't meet Rebecca there...... he met Aliyah.

(cont.........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:30 am

No one has mentioned the arc of the covenant in relation to any modern phenomena, and certainly not to me.  

In history, the arc stands out as the mother of all artifacts, MoAA.  If any artifacts are to be associated with the alleged revival of the portal phenomenon, the arc would be the most likely candidate.  

Need there be an artifact.....?  If the world is indeed personal, any artifact would, of course, be subsidiary to persons.  However, to facilitate continuity between persons, an artifact might help to fill the gap.  A portal, itself, might serve as such an artifact.  The arc would likely have been such.  

If a portal phenomenon is other than purely spontaneous or psychological, it is likely to be associated with some object, either natural or not.  Such an object provides a mundane, interpersonal anchor or identifier.  

Perhaps I misspoke..... the Earth is the mother of all interpersonal artifacts, we being her co-Creators, so, when I speak of natural, it is within the context of the Earth's ecosystem.  

An object can serve too mediate interpersonal entanglements, especially over time, and facilitate others joining the group.

How might the ark differ from any other sacred object......? Well, I would have to say that it differed only only in a matter of degree, but that is a considerable degree.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:31 pm

isn't there a way to talk about disclosure from other than the eschatological perspective? is there a goal for disclosure that doesn't find itself cemented in a theological foundation? shouldn't disclosure be for everyone, an all inclusive opportunity for transcendence?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:37 pm

jofo,

A very important question, but, on the surface of it, of course there are non-metaphysical interpretations of the phenomena that allegedly are to be disclosed.  We might simply be experiencing a visitation of alien astronauts, for instance.  Or perhaps we are experiencing a new form of psychopathology, that has yet to be disclosed.  Or it may be no new pathology, and, therefore nothing new to disclose, at all.

I am only able to present to you, my own understanding, which may be incorrigibly biased.  If this is the case then it is not clear why Ron would continue to use me as an outlet, unless just to further confuse an already very murky situation.  

My metaphysical/eschatological biases were well established, many years before I met Ron.  Even apart from meeting him, I've seen nothing that would have significantly altered those views.  I would just be another lone voice.  

Furthermore, jofo, I've been apprised of no goals for disclosure.  None at all.  All I get from Ron is gossip, mostly second hand, at that.  Whatever spin I add to that gossip is entirely of my own devise.  You will find very few in the way of direct quotes from either of my two main sources.  

Short of following Ron around with a tape recorder, I'm at a loss to know how else to proceed in this matter, without continuing to attempt to lend my own sense of philosophical coherence to very disparate pieces of information.  

Yes, I agree that is would be very difficult for an atheist, for instance, to make any sense or any use of the material I present.  But what should I present, other than my own best judgment?

I admit, jofo, that I have not spoken recently of the anthropic principle or of the mind/matter problem. I consider these concepts to be of even greater weight than any information I've received from Ron. If you don't understand these crucial matters, then I could well understand the difficulties you are having with my exposition.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Awareness was and is all that is happening.

If anyone sees this, they have access to the highest truth a human mind can conceive.

But you don't, humans are not too smart.

Disclosure should be unnecessary, but you were put to sleep on purpose.

You forgot yourself on purpose.

Now you are waking up.

Hi there.

Disclosure will become meaningless to you in the light of your heart.

But you all have to find your hearts.

How to help you all do this.

Hmmmm.

It will happen, you will wake up, just no one can hold it in their minds how.

This is a group project and a task for all of us.

I wish you would all just wake up.

But the way things are is how they need to be.

Sigh, I accept it all...mostly.

If I accepted all of it, I would no longer be here with you.

Straight on til morning...I have the light...follow me if you are lost until you find yourself.

There is no Way, there is only you.

If you know what I mean, congrats, you win.

The rest is waaaaaay beyond words and inaccessable to any not aware of who they are.

It's a game.

Play it.

You win nothing really but Awareness.

It's kind of incredible what comes with that though.

Most of you really don't know shit Wink

Oh, and if that offends you, well, you make my point.

There is no argument about what is happening here.

Absolutely none whatsoever.

---

A clue...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0691163723/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_gJSZzbTT5ZGZ1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 am