Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 4:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Hobbit,

You speak of a hollow Earth. It might be more logical, 'physically', to speak of a concave Earth. A concave Earth is also the more logical way to look at geocentrism.

And speaking of geocentrism, have you ever heard the phrase Rare Earth, in this context? And this conforms with your notion that the SETI should be looking inward.

Many mansions is quite distinct from many planets.

But, as with most pagans and pantheists, you likely take refuge in modern/multiverse cosmology...... life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.

Or do you, OTOH, recognize a Telos?

Just wondering, hobbit.........

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm liking this dialogue.

I feel it very relevant.

Continue...

Wink
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:54 am

The geocentrism is relevant to all in creation.
    As above, so below.

All in creation ( each dimension) is memory based , with at all scale each memory having a heart centre, thus You are the centre of your universe, each atom is the centre of it's universe.

The different dimensions are geometry based, and are thus oblivious to each other whilst been interwound within each other.

We are 3D memories, and sense via 3D, We do have other senses that can cross over into other dimensions, but these have been well veiled over milleniums to control ourselves in 3D.

The so called aliens are already here, and have been for a very long time, and they have their own AGENDA.
    I have no problem with that, it would be hypocritical of humans when We raise and control so many other species for our AGENDA.

It requires ourselves to wake up from the trance like state they have kept us under control for so long, but they are very very intelligent.

To puzzle out their agenda is the best route, and IMHO it revolves around the duality.
    Our sun has a binary twin, a dark star to our senses, it has planets also which our senses cannot detect.

The Jesuits have operated all telescopes for centuries looking out for the return of this, and report to the black pope.

The consequence of what occurs when these opposite charged stars near each other is what the agenda is about, they know how to coat their planets ionosphere to deflect the huge discharges from hitting their planet, and GOLD is required, lots of gold.

This is a slave planet, and they made us in their image to dig for gold.

Perhaps though the slaves are realising this, and are prepared for the return of big daddy?
    hobbit

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:14 am

That's good woo Hobbit.

You can sling with the best of them.

I think u might be decribing a comic Wink

And ur not a native English speaker.

This will be interesting to see how Dan engages.

50% he brushes you off, 50% he likes your woo.

I guess u answered his question about the Telos.

There is the monad, big daddy?

He talks about the UTs. They must be in the Noosphere as well.

Perhaps the Puca/UTs are trying to suppress us. They have been very forceful in my life recently trying to suppress me. No, I'm not paranoid.

As above, so below, so let me briefly insert myself here.

I have become effective in the world and I have drawn Green help and Black eyes.

"For Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, the noosphere is best described as a sort of 'collective consciousness' of human-beings. It emerges from the interaction of human minds. The noosphere has grown in step with the organization of the human mass in relation to itself as it populates the earth. As mankind organizes itself in more complex social networks, the higher the noosphere will grow in awareness."
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 am

"Brush off"
    Water off a ducks back.

The collective consciousness field is where We, and all entities draw from, it's akin to a radio/antennae system where each entity radios out and receives back information relative to what they radio out.
    hence a swallow KNOWS the information it requires to be a swallow.

It is how We are controlled.

"Forgive them, for they could not know"

We only know what is allowed to be in that collective memory base, and why I would ban all of the war games been played by countless children.
    We reap as We sow, and thus this collective memory thinks war is what We want.

I tune into this, and call it radio 1.618, also on radio .618.

When I am actively following certain leylines ( I can stay upon them perfectly) I begin to sing, and write poetry in My field ( nothing is in our brains, it is all in the field about You) I pick up information relative to what I am concentrating upon, and thus KNOW things I have not read or been told.

This has led Me to study many things, especially dementia and alzhiemers, which I detect as a massively reduced memory field about humans, similar with cancer and parkinsons.

If all humans suddenly FORGET , then they will die off, and it is this forgetting that really interests Myself, our digital explosion may be utilised such?
    hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:19 am

Eric and hobbit,

Eric, yes, I do believe that hobbit can help to bridge the gap between us.  

His black Sun and black pope are simply a partial personification of the approaching Monad.  Hobbit's black Sun is also your Greenman...... God's coming back, and she's p*ssed.  

Hobbit is rather too condescending to humankind......

The imminent Star Wars scenario is being engineered mainly by the Monad, just by way of introduction to us.  

The star warriors, actually emerging through specially designed portals, are the Yajuj Majuj of the endtimes, coming really just to wake us up..... into our Millennium..... God's Kingdom.  

We might also speak of the return of Nibiru, our dark Twin.  This is just the spark gap in the CTC, closed timelike curve of the BPWH/SWH.  

Look again at the masthead of the forum......

The oversized moon eclipsing the Sun is also our dark Twin, which was also portrayed in Melancholia, etc.......  This dark Twin is also implicit even in the Islamic flag.  And we also see it in ourselves, as our collective unconscious described by Jung.  

This invisible cosmic persona is emerging in real time as the Katechonic veil is finally parted.  We're opening the lid to Pandora's box.  The 'alien' Yajuj Majuj, in their flying saucers, are the first to emerge, publicly.  

Some will be frightened by this newly emerging Presence.  Many others will be exhilarated, as we collectively rise to the cosmic challenge.  This will be the point of the celestial show..... the dogfights over our cities.  The Navy will unveil its cache of exotic flying machines, conveniently provided by our 'alien' 'invaders'.  

I doubt that it will take us long to pierce the veil of this celestial charade.  We will begin to recognize the outlines of our Rare/singular concave/hollow Earth, and the geo-/anthropo- -centric Cosmology that is implicit in all of the above.  

The pagans and pantheists were also hiding their truncated beliefs behind the cosmic/nature Veil. When the Veil is parted, the true monadic Sun will shine and the pagan shadows will have to scurry into the receding twilight of our ignorance. Maybe Sham will be able to assist hobbit, in this regard.

(cont.....)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:01 am

Well duh!

Tell me something a 5 year old watching couldn't guess.

Just teasing u Hobbit Wink

And Dan, I'll stand forth and take a blast from the Sun Black, Green or Red.

Aren't those the creatures in Avengers?

See, this is all in the comics Wink

I wonder if there are Green Suns.

If I were God, I'd make a few Green ones for fun.

You seem to have gotten very focused Dan.

Hobbit one of yours?

If you guys are for real and this is all not just you messing with me...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:22 am

Well, Sham, your Lunacy is just the emerging Monad messing with your mind.  

Many or most of our emerging mental disorders...... from addiction, Alzheimer's and autism to xenophobia and neo-nazism are some of the many shadows of the approaching Monad..... yes, shadows before the dawn of Disclosure.  

The paranoia comes before the pronoia.  Our biggest fear is of our own ignorance....  our fear of the unknown (to us).  All of those fears may be wrapped into a ball, and placed at the foot of the Monad.  

The is why we probably need the exhilaration of a Star Wars to help us break the ice, and bridge the gap into the unknown.  

Donald Trump is playing into that paranoia. He does play with matches..... or is he just holding a candle to try to flag down the Santa Fe express? We may soon get to see, just whose game this is.

(cont.........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:35 am

It appears to have all been arranged.

We here are arranged too.

So we all get memory wipes?

We aren't even really here, so this should be interesting.

It's like the Monad is tickling its toes, but I'm anthropomorphizing.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:41 am

Memory wipes........?

Sham, sometimes you have to wipe the mirror, before you polish it.

Anthropomorphizing........?

Anthropomorphizing the Source.....? You're stealing some thunder my son.

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:45 am

Rarely, you are wise Dan.

Polishing is all that I understand as a Human.

I found my heart, really, all I'm about is sitting here and polishing it.

I hope the One likes what I shall offer it back...a mirror.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:50 am

Yes, that's what it's about..... we're like those solar arrays in the desert. Now we just have to align our mirror Vectors.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:43 am

I understand what it means to kill The Master now. What Buddha meant. There is a final test. The test to let The Master go. OSHO helped me see it.

To let the blissful state go. To truly detach and be at peace, this is the ultimate as a Human. It is the attainment of nothing but peace.

I am forever forever indebted to the Master. In eclipsing, I am only seeing Myself now. It is not an end.

It's an amazing beginning...

"After a long walk, you sit under a tree and the breeze comes and cools you. Each moment one has to be at ease with oneself--not trying to improve, not cultivating anything, not practicing anything.

Walking is Zen, sitting is Zen, Talking or silent, moving, unmoving, The essence is at ease. The essence is at ease: that is the keyword. The essence is at ease: that is the key statement. Do whatsoever you are doing, but at the deepest core remain at ease, cool, calm, centered."

-- OSHO The Sun Rises in the Evening, Chapter 7

The Essence is at ease...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:09 pm

From my dream job...

https://medium.com/machine-learning-for-humans/why-machine-learning-matters-6164faf1df12?source=linkShare-13174fa5d53-1503770766
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Eric,

This thread does not exist as a place for you to post your random thoughts.... especially not thoughts which contradict the basic tenets of the BPWH.  

For instance, until you are willing to discuss the merits of the Strong AI hypothesis, please refrain from making posts on that topic.  

Thank you for your cooperation.  
    ----------

It's not really rocket science...... either mind emerged from matter, or matter emerged from mind.  

It seems like a no brainer.  Everything has already been explained.... from the Big Bang to strong AI.  

It was the Anthropic Principle that started me down the path to immaterialism.  Yes, there is the problem of SAP and the problem of SAI.  The two problems are wide open.

My claim is that if our own existence is to make any sense, then there is a big enough gap in the materialist explanation to drive an immaterialist spike right into heart of scientific materialism.  Matter then plays a secondary, supporting role to the mind.  It is the observation that the world is more thought-like than machine-like.  

The point is that, at the present time, there is no intrinsic compulsion to take one side or the other.  Furthermore, neither side allows much room for free will, so there is not a strong moral argument, on either side.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Relevant.

As u wish.

I was not arguing a point.

Just providing background.

Relax and whistle.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Sir, you and I concur.

I understand the limits of the material approach, but I want to point out that this is going to have a huge impact on the world, like now, and it explodes from now.

I don't know how long we continue on this path of all out materialism, but to imagine being put up against AIs that can remember everything and make inferences we can't understand, I can see society stratyfying rapidly, as many do.

---

I do not wish to distract, but to finish the thought with hobbit, today my fiancé and I Wu Weid to a pottery shop and she had to make a salamander representing the illusion of fire we feel.

Channeling Hobbit, I had to make a green mask sugar skull.

Good heart medicine.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Img_1210

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:19 am

Hawkwind,
    Master of universe
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=hawkwind+master+of+universe+lyrics&form=EDGEAR&qs=TPP&cvid=942319a66bb5407b9b968f17ca1d0ec0&cc=GB&setlang=en-GB&elv=AXXfrEiqqD9r3GuelwApulpQIP*hFusT0TuKjyFKK7jWT%21xvl%21OGL1qQiH%217Iit2HjtNDYCIZj6jPG1Dq9vJZ9vypIUc9F1L70ECRPNluW0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvEtqGDFPA0
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:22 am

hobbit,

You and Sham both agree that we are masters of the Universe.  

Being a master of the universe, and having $2.25, will get you a cup of joe at Starbucks.  

True, but scientific materialism drills into us that we are, in the scheme of things, merely flotsam amongst the jetsam.  

Yes, scientific materialism seems to have a coherent story to explain why our existence is incoherent, and most of us, moderns, have no alternative, except to be a fundamentalist, or a mystic, like you and Sham.  

I'm not here to castigate science or scientists.  This is not an intrinsically moral issue.  No, but there may be a larger truth.  Scientists are doing just what we pay them to do, and politicians do likewise, even donny.  

All of us are just following our scripts.  And, presently, we are under the aegis of the Katechon...... a mighty fortress is our Katechon.  

But there are chinks in the armor.  These are anomalous phenomena.  The anomalies may well just be the occasional glitches of our complex, fragile brains.  I have no proof, otherwise.  

Amongst the anomalous phenomena we may include dreams and other altered states..... even our imaginations..... like imagining ourselves to be masters of the universe.  

However, it appears that I may have been vouchsafed a peculiar vantage point, relative to what may be the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS)....... shifts happen.  

This peculiar vantage point involves a Princess, a Footmann and the central intelligence agency...... and there is a lengthy story behind these peculiar circumstances, involving a growing cast of, yes, often motley, characters.  

You see, hobbit, I'm the designated scribe.  I scribble mainly about the story behind the story.  

It's this latter story in which you, me and Sham end up being the masters of the universe.  This story has a technical name..... it's called personalism..... it's persons, all the way up and down.  

There is no compulsion to believe or disbelieve.  This particular, peculiar story may continue to unfold.... or not.  This story has been about to culminate every day, for the last forty years, and, every day, it is granted another stay of execution.  

This sequence is indefinite, but I would be remiss to not point out that, with each stay, the story garners new facets, which lend either more credence or more drama, even though the drama may be of the soap opera variety..... it's just personal drama. Sham seems to be one of the persons. Maybe you are, too, hobbit. Who knows? Mainly it goes by self-designation. Some, over the years, were granted bird names or fish names. I had to come up with my own. You, conveniently, already have one. It's just that easy, isn't it, Sham?

....... heading out......

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:26 am

To say it simply, here, we all turn together...

The universe is a 'happening' place.

It is mechanistically absurd to the rational reasonable mind.

It is a wonder to the open heart.

I have been given awareness, I am only a Mirror.

I will not use my power to do anything but enjoy the moment.

Here we all spin...Sons and Daughters of God.

As OSHO says, I can only say about 'missions' and I direct this to all of us persons, the Whole may have one, but no individual has any. We just 'happen' our part.

But what do I know?

Dan is definitely not your typical bird.

The mystery is, while all are silent in their cages, Dan sings freely.

He's that crazy and harmless or he is another mirror.

I go and am found where I find my reflection.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
    The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

-- Plato
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:33 am

I was very moved by this presentation that I watched unexpectedly yesterday regarding a 16 year old womans N D E

she speaks of the heart guiding all, nothing else . and how the smallest forgotten act from her heart she didn't even recall as significant was brought up to her by the guides as her greatest offering.

an hour but was worth the time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYpHIPiIw3s

steer with the heart

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:43 am

**nod**

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:58 pm

"Fools laugh at others, wisdom, laughs at itself."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:44 pm

This completes the gesture of thought for me on this topic of mystical experience, please indulge me Dan.

---

I perceive the Bhagavat in the ten directions...

Your inner being, when it opens, first experiences two directions: the height, the depth. And then slowly, slowly, as this becomes your established situation, you start looking around, spreading into all other eight directions.

And once you have attained to the point where your height and your depth meet, this is the mystical union of the opposites, The Sun and Moon, a Circle made, then you can look around to the very circumference of the universe. Then your consciousness starts unfolding in all ten directions, but the road has been one.

That is the gift awaiting us in our eclipse, wholeness.

All things have moved from life to death in time.

Nothing has been lost, Death has simply collected them all for the end of time.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:45 am

The latest addition to the disclosure story is the possibility of a fleet of inter-dimensional surfboards...... catch the wave, if you can.  

These 'surfboards' are also the RAV devices or secret machines, brought to us by the Navy and Majestic.  And who will bless the fleet...... well, maybe the Princess?

Of course, they might also also just be decoys, lined up to fool the intruders, terrestrial and otherwise.  Needless to say, they would be the ships that would launch a thousand rumors.  

Meanwhile, the Aviary is launching itself into Hollywood, under the guidance of Kevin and maybe even Paul.  An eight episode series would go from its inception, in 1983, up to the pods.  

It seems that we might have two parallel operations...... one geared more toward the public, and the other more toward the Visitors. Even this barest of outlines remains foggy, indeed, especially on the 'hardware' side.

Will I have eat crow, in the form of some nuts and bolts? What is the metaphysics of surfboards? I haven't figured it out, yet.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:01 am