Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 am

What is so significant about Path#1?

Well you can only learn that when you take into account that we are "not a closed system".

ET/UTs have always been here.

But some who are willing to entertain Disclosure, would conveniently leave out the history of ancient aliens, ancient technological civilization, and the cataclysm at the fall.

They opt for a more palatable truth where forced to acknowledge the Others.

Some even entertain ET as automatic enemies. With little to no thought given...shoot first pretend they don't exist later. War is easy to understand. Enigmas require work.

lol, laziness and fear at the heart of it all. Is that how mankind defines itself?

Three Excerpts from something else, which pertains to you too:

"No I'm no wolf in sheep's clothing. Nor am I a wolf. But I've thrown my hands in the air in exasperation over trying to get you to understand that."

"I'll ask you this question, would the people in this world truly learn from their mistakes, their blindness, their fear, their arrogance, their coniving, or their forgetfulness if the Source continually swooped in and just 'fixed' it all for them everytime things fell apart?"

"I could not call myself friend if I told you only the palatable truths. YES look for the good in things. It is there just as much as the dark ugliness. The dark is just more attention catching because it is more obnoxious. The good is most often less presuming, thus gets passed over for the more sensational darkness. Learn to appreciate the subtle richness to be found in good. Good has greater depth and reach. "

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 am

dan wrote:Cy,

I've never known Grant to be inaccurate.

Paths #1 & #2......... is path #1 likely to be possible without divine intervention?

Are we not one nation under God? Is there any room for the old Girl, in your theories?

Certainly, when you learn to see the SOURCE, in either its masculine or feminine expression, operating in your environment clearly.

Mankind has never walked alone.

I have expressed this many times, but you do not recognize the meaning in my words for being engrossed in your own.

Synchronicity in action is a harmony sung in our environment caught where ears listen with discernment.

Patterns kinsman. Patterns. The whole thing is Conscious.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Cy,

'Cataclysm of the Fall.........'?!

Me thinks this to be where your philosophy runs off the rails........

Felix Culpa...... Would either of us be here, were it not for the 'Fall'??

You believe in original sin!!??
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Cataclysm of the Fall.........?!

Me thinks this to be where your philosophy runs off the rails........

Felix Culpa...... Would either of us be here, were it not for the Fall??

You believe in original sin!!??

No I have seen enough physical evidence to indicate the Old Danann story of the last great technological civilization and its collapse as true.

The civilization was in the process of implosion at the hands of corruption when a cosmic cataclysm joined the fray. Their war was interrupted you might say and mutual destruction was the end result. The Fall is what they experienced on both a physical and spiritual level. The powers rising today were present then. Portions of those powers even carry pieces of that history.

A young man on hubpages with Illumined ancestry, once stated to me, "you know you are not allowed to know that."

I laughed and (paraphrased)said, that of all the people who might speak so before him, I was the one person who ranks those who keep the people from it. That there are some powers in this world older than even theirs.

The time of their predominance has come into question. Mankind has a Potential to fulfill. And for this reason the SOURCE has moved to intervene. This intervention is not a devaluation of free will. It is an accentuation of the Best in Mankind.

A friend gives a hand up not a hand out.

Cy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Cy,

Well, of course, with your philosophy of Eternal Return, you uphold what you believe to be your pagan/pantheist roots.

But, Cy, Who then is your Source? Is it Zeus?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Well, of course, with your philosophy of Eternal Return, you uphold what you believe to be your pagan/pantheist roots.

But, Cy, Who then is your Source? Is it Zeus?

Lol, no. If what I have just heard of CL is correct then you should ask him.

I already told you.

Patterns kinsman. Patterns. The whole thing is Conscious.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Cy,

The whole thing is Conscious(ness)............

OK. And what of Heaven? What does it take to get into Heaven?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 pm

The whole thing is Conscious(ness)............

OK. And what of Heaven? What does it take to get into Heaven?

Why are you so bent on that when you are already a part of that Consciousness?

Perhaps a better question...

What of Soul? What does it take to perceive Soul? What does it take to get mankind to value Soul? How many times must mankind be asked to cease the killing?

What does it take to recognize the necessity of expression of Nature? Or the implications of Nature's form? The chosen version of the Nature of the Soul?

What is Soul evolution? In what way is this facilitated? What is the role of Life?

Is complexity automatic? Or is it a deliberate process?

With all this in mind what does it take for mankind to recognize greater degrees of complex consciousness? Why does mankind preach the symbiosis yet acts as though it walks alone?

Why did you not initially recognize what I said? Patterns, kinsman. Patterns. The whole thing is Conscious.

btw, I hear CL is also a farmer. Will the world one day pause to consider the observations of those who work alongside the Symbiont of the Universe, producing Life?

Cy
    ~ The answer is not always what you want but what you need in any given moment.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Cy,

You are talking in circles........

At what point in our 'soul evolution' will we be allowed to matriculate, by Saint Peter, you know, the one holding the Key!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:46 pm

At what point in our 'soul evolution' will we be allowed to matriculate, by Saint Peter, you know, the one holding the Key!

Not at all. I did mention a process, right?

Keys work when the process surpasses the necessary steps that come before. Just having a key is not enough. Like having a particular piece of knowledge is not enough. You can have a piece of knowledge and it is worthless if the process was not engaged and the complexity of Being improved by it.

What I said was not walking in circles. I gave what was needed not what was sought. The components needed to assemble the mechanism for the key.

A friend gives a hand up not a hand out.

I said to you once that I supported your journey. Not the BPWH. Journey's do not always end at the destination expected. But the SOURCE loves journey's best of all things. Now why would I mention that? Does it again qualify for what is needed not what is sought?

Cy

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Hmmm,
    When I posted early today, it was page 73 of this thread. And now it is page 8.

I see the original thread has been separated into two threads.

?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Cy,

Here you go....

Christopher Langan on C2C, Host Rob Simone
    Dec 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQE2MFo967E
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 pm

And here he is 6 years ago in 2007

I had only listened to the above C2C, and just found this today. It appears to me that Chris has mellowed since the time of this older production.

Edit to add: Oh, just finished watching it. Copyright 2001. 12 years ago. He was working as a bouncer in a Bar back then.

PART ONE

PART TWO

PART THREE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Hmmm,
    When I posted early today, it was page 73 of this thread. And now it is page 8.

I see the original thread has been separated into two threads.

?

I believe Dan split the topic at the 990 post mark to avoid it reaching 1000 posts in one thread so that technical difficulty doesn't arise.

It's a smart move. I don't know personally how large threads here can get before problems are encountered. And Dan has a great deal of work invested in his thread.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Jake,

Thank you for the information on Chris L btw.

Cy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 pm

What.....??

I know nothing about splitting threads.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Quoting Jake, from the earlier thread......
    Tomorrow it will be more beautiful - 68 and sunny. Rather chilly today.

As you know, Dan, I am well acquainted with the root of any contentions. Who could keep track of how many arguments we've had. Your philosophical leaps are extraordinary at times.

So what's up, Dan? Which major contentions are you wrestling with?

Let me guess...

Imminence?
    If so, why should anyone be required to agree with imminence when there are no cosmological indications for it?

Defining Ouroboros?
    Must the end of our contemporary age as we know it, necessarily mean the end of all creation?

The Spirit of Truth/Jesus returned?
    Hopefully you aren't stuck on this one. You will need to discard that act.

UT/ET Hypothesis?
    Well, no one needs to decide on this. Forcing it will not serve any fruitful purpose.

Young Earth Hypothesis?
    Anyone with an IQ above 150 can not possibly entertain this archaism. So let this remain a non-starter.

I could list more, but we'll stop there.

Can you share the problem, Dan?

-------

This thread continues in the Part Two following thread here:

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=113

Jake,

I am in the very well exercised tradition of idealism and immaterialism. Have you had no truck with that tradition?

Don't knock if you haven't tried it.......

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

dan wrote:What.....??

I know nothing about splitting threads.

0.o If it wasn't me, nor Jake, nor you then maybe it was animal? I noticed he was in at somepoint in the last 24....

Or could it be an automated thing?

Hmmmm. I'll ask him. It would be useful to know if this is an automated thing or not. MD02 was in and has access as a mod but I think he'd have checked with you first Dan.

adding: that quote from Jake is curious. Did he go back and add the link?

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Jake Reason wrote:2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Well that answers part of it...I seen this post earlier after the thread split but before Jake added the "edit notice"

So either animal, MD or automated split.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 pm

I don't recall touching anything in the moderator functions..... unless by accident..?

I really only looked at them once...when I woke to see a promotion...

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Admin wrote:
    Or could it be an automated thing?

Hmmmm. I'll ask him. It would be useful to know if this is an automated thing or not. MD02 was in and has access as a mod but I think he'd have checked with you first Dan.

adding: that quote from Jake is curious. Did he go back and add the link?

Cy
    Well if not animal then it must be an "automated thing".

I wasn't too concerned either way, just curious. It's no big deal.

Yes, for clarity sake I edited the last post in the original thread and the first post in this new thread, with a 'Notice' and a 'Link'. To connect them.

I also changed the name of this Part Two of the thread. You'll note that in the post headings now. Before I changed that, the threads had the exact same name. Which of course would be confusing to new readers... -Fixed -

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Dan wrote:
    Jake,

I am in the very well exercised tradition of idealism and immaterialism. Have you had no truck with that tradition?

Don't knock if you haven't tried it.......
    So am I from such tradition. There is comfort there. It is good for the youthful bright and keen. A foundation upon which to grow and explore broadened views of comprehension and understanding. In hopes they may mature from there.

You sometimes make me feel very old, Dan.

Other times, on different perspectives, I learn from you.

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:36 am

Nor I sorry guys wasn't me this time lol

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:41 am

Note, as usual, the reverse time order of the continued message.........
    Date: March 30, 2013, 10:34:24 AM EDT
    To: Michael Kavanaugh, Steven Earl Salmony
    Cc: 52 others.....

Subject: Re: altruism. continuin...

(cont......)

What I am suggesting is that there is an obvious and radical remedy at hand...... namely that we fight fire with fire.

Every spiritual tradition, to one degree or another, points to a final apocalypse and awakening. However, the sequence of these two events is often obscure. At the very least, there is a divine admonition to mend our ways, or suffer the consequences.

All that I am requesting, at this point, is that at least some of you offer cogent and constructive critiques of this peculiar and unexamined alternative to simply dwelling on the dark side of radical cancer surgery.

On Mar 30, 2013, at 10:13 AM, Dan wrote:

Michael, Steve et al.,

This group of 'environmentalists' distinguishes itself by taking very seriously what should be the obvious probability that humanity is a cancer upon the Earth.

Furthermore everyone here agrees that we should be, and are, seeking radical remedies for this historically unprecedented crisis.

I am relatively new to this list, but certainly not to this issue. This is my second attempt to introduce another radical remedy, which is to consider the possibility that we could be more like a chrysalis than a cancer, and then what this alternate view would entail, by way of our potential activism.

I well understand that there are no traditional religionists on this list. I also understand that, in as much as religion has played any role in the environmental crisis at all, that role has, on balance, been a decidedly negative one. This is just cause for any fellow theists, sharing our crisis mentality, to keep their religious views compartmented. I, however, am advocating a radical departure from this status quo.

What I see amongst environmentalists is the usual and very politically pragmatic stance, within any political movement, of setting aside all other issues, to focus single-mindedly on the issue at hand. And the results have been admirable, with a strongly emergent environmental consciousness, world-wide, and all of this occurring within a very few decades.

Wonderful....... BUT....... we, on this unique and seemingly minuscule list, know that we have barely scratched the surface, when it comes to avoiding the magnitude of the crisis now looming into view.

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 am

And here is the second prong of my initiative.........
    Date: March 30, 2013, 11:31:52 AM EDT
    To: Paul Z
    Cc: 14 others......

Subject: Re: Let's not fall asleep at the gestalt-switch!

Paul et al.,

I know you can do better than this, Paul. I've seen you do it!

I am not speaking to this group as if you were only or primarily professional scientists, which, actually, none of you are, or that I am coming to you with a new scientific theory.

I come to you with a radical solution to a radical problem.......

No one on this list is unaware of the distinct possibility that our world could spiral into an abyss of chaos and destruction, even tomorrow.

You, good folks, being associated with 'fringe' science and philosophy, happen to be one prong of my three pronged initiative to surmount the looming crisis. There are two foci of my proposed solution........

1.) The mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS). This intellectual revolution would then be combined with......

2.) A spiritual revolution within both the prophetic and pantheist traditions. This would mark the final millennial dispensation.

I challenge any one of you to argue that anything short of these combined intellectual and spiritual revolutions could overcome the immediate crises that we face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:25 pm