Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:48 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Empty Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

U's Little Miscellaneous Hidey-Hole, no spooks allowed!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Portal10

Last edited by U on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:21 pm

All roads lead back to...

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:20 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:06 pm

When I met her I thought I was his little experiment.

But now I'm wondering if he's MINE!

RdS

TURTLE MOUND!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Ksc-2010

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 78-23910

U
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:25 pm

alien

Come follow me on TikTok, yuh Spoooookeez!

Don't be uh Loozuh

Yuh

Boomuhz

"uandhistoybox"

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdqX8t8K/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdqCpPrD/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdqXJx9q/
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun May 22, 2022 5:23 pm

CASSIOPEIA

https://www.arts.wa.gov/artwork/?request=record;id=6168;type=101

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Screen16

Last edited by U on Thu May 26, 2022 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed May 25, 2022 12:56 am

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri May 27, 2022 10:37 pm

RED!

https://walkswithin.com/2020/05/the-curse-of-inanna/

https://www.technopixel.org/who-is-the-goddess-inanna-in-sumerian-mythology-and-what-goddess-is-she/

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Fb40c410

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:21 am

Hey my bday is tomorrow and if anyone wants to be a big sweety, well, this would be a really nice gift!

https://www.amazon.com/Demons-Dinosaurs-L-Sprague-Camp/dp/B000TXL8YK

Last edited by U on Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:44 pm

OPEN MINDS FORUM

(GANG STALKING)

U,

Meeting people "sUbVeRtINg WeSTErN cAPiTALiSm"

Circa 2018 (or 19 Wink)

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:59 pm

Ah yes, the good ol days of OMF have ended, they ended before they even really began. Someone's little bubble was burst, many someones really when you think about it. The little secret garden was trampled upon, all sorts of Critter made it's way in, made as big a mess as they could and woke many from their dream.

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Fb_img88
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:52 pm

Smelly El Chivo wrote:God has shown me clearly who dan and his friends are.

Dan has been seduced by the dark side.

He has ridden on the wings of the Demoness.

The Hive yuh see is Hell!

Beware all who follow her path.

I stand in the center of the Sun sunny

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Starga10

Welcome...

Bretha...

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:54 pm

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 Fb_img89

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:04 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:49 pm

A Devil wrote:To lose your name in today’s world is quite a trick.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:48 pm

At one time "Dangerous Ryan" might have run a dope YT channel though.

I miss it.

Good content.

He should bring it back.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:56 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:10 pm

Dear God, Brad Steiger must have been Hermes Trismegistis in his past life.

Sherry, whatever the female equivalent is.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:23 pm

Chopped Liver wrote: My hoof is on your neck and U won’t ever get out from under it.

I CAN'T BREATHE!

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:16 pm

Who wants to help me from my shackles? UWU!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 51kbrd10
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:42 am

Middle one smells like moist pheromones

She whispers in my ear and tells me secrets I can’t repeat

Then I slap her down

Vile feline!

Get thee hence!

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:27 am

Bahahahahahaha!

Credit goes to a Mr. Jeremiah Heaton!

Mystery Intensifies as Georgia Guidestones Time Capsule Opened by Elbert Officials- (Elberton, Ga)

Today officials with the Elbert County Historical Society, Georgia Bureau of Investigation, and Federal Bureau of Investigation exhumed and opened the Georgia Guidestones Time Capsule.

"Now that the Guidestones have been destroyed, we felt it was appropriate to open the time capsule buried at the base of the monument," said Charles Smith, President of the Elbert County Historical Society. "We hoped its contents would help shed light on the builders of the monument."

Unfortunately the time capsule, which was buried early in 1980, did little to answer questions about the orgins of the Guidestones.

"The time capsule only held four items," explained Sheriff Melvin Andrews. "A single eight track tape of 'Saturday Night Fever', a Peterbilt emblem, a October 1979 Playboy magazine signed by Burt Reynolds, and a bag containing 1,734 Quallude pills."

"We really don't know what to make of this assemblage of items," said Charles Smith. "It will take weeks to determine the common thread that runs through these items."

"The current street value of the 1,500 Quallude pills is in the range of $2,000,000 USD," said Senior Agent Tom Hensley of the FBI.

"The Sheriff's Office has allowed the historical society to maintain control of the magazine, tape, and Peterbilt emblem but, the 1,300 Quallude pills will be placed in our evidence locker in Gainesville," said Mary Alexander with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Sheriff Melvin Andrews added, "After testing, the GBI plans to release the 1,000 pills back to the Sheriff's Office, where they will be destroyed."

The public is being encouraged to submit any theories regarding the time capsule items to the Elbert County Historical Society, Elberton, Ga. Please email: chamber@elbertga.com

Northeast Georgian Online (July 7, 2022)

God Bless the Annunaki!

And their little pew pew portal gun!
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:19 pm

Nothing esoteric, this brought me nothing but pure joy today!

I'm sure there's some sort of secret cipher locked away in this gem.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:48 pm

Concrete sucks, bleh!
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:54 pm

I mean yeah I agree with Centralized Authority.

As long as I'm the authority.

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 4 16hhhh10
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:02 pm

The only true sage of this age

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:16 am