Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Empty Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

U's Little Miscellaneous Hidey-Hole, no spooks allowed!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Portal10

Last edited by U on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by Mr. Janus Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:06 am

NINE ELEVEN STARGATE

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by Mr. Janus Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:31 am

Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
    Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing;
    And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
    I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing.

- Rubáiyát
         Of
    Omar Khayyám

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Ddqt0k10

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:58 am

What if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness, and say to you, "This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence" ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: "You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine."  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Thumb_10

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:55 am

I have what could be considered nightmares and yet when I awake I feel no fear and within the dreams I view the scenes with a cold rationality. I logically understand the dreams to be disturbing but I don't feel the fear attached to them nor even a sense of bravery, they just are. Granted not all my dreams are disturbing but they almost all have a sense of loss.

I am grateful now that as of very recently, my mind has been more still, not perfectly still but much more than in the past. Thoughts can arrive like the blowing wind upon the still waters.

And with her, I am close yet I am far away.

I can see now that soon, the pieces will fall into place.

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Istock10

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:00 pm

I embedded myself at a deep state forum to exude and enforce my will...

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:12 am

The 666th user will be a very special person and will be no one known to me.

Post by Mr. Janus Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:27 am

I could never ever find a better representation of the Mystery Schools and those who discover them

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Fuck You
    WCM (Skaiz)
    Dynamite
    RealPan
    And
    Cockatoo, just to be safe

VFD

Last edited by Mr. Janus on Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:27 pm

😏👌

OhUanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 15806810

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:03 am

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Sticky10

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Ny-br910

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:09 pm

101airborne threatened me with his flypaper because he (probably) thought I was the guy and threatened to capture me in his flypaper but I wasn't the guy and so he should apologize to me for thinking I was the guy especially since I wasn't the guy and so should RealPan!

Any Deep State Ghoul worth his snuff would have known better!

I expect better from y'all!

But eh...

Strange Times.....

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:38 pm

Lol they didn't bite

GOOD!

Smart spooks!

Don't come down to the loony level!

You have more important business!

Chop, chop!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 3bd67210
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:47 pm

On a serious note I've not found a better representation of crossing the abyss or more accurately in these parts taking a ZAP, than this trailer right here!

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:50 am

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS

PREVIEW!

Post by Mr. Janus Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:41 am

HOW WOULD WE EVEN KNOW!?

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Mon May 08, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Mr. Janus Sun May 21, 2023 11:57 pm

Post by Mr. Janus Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:19 am

Dummy wrote:  Going back to pre-industrial is not in the cards

The future belongs to those who iterate forward in the promethean spirit of adventure and evolution

The old men will necessarily retire

They are tired and want to rest on their laurels

Younger generations will be inspired to create and invent

There is always room for improvements

There is so much to do and we have all the time in the world, one day at a time

Going backwards is nonsense

Lots of fun projects to explore yet

Space exploration

neo-eugenic biotechnologies

transportation and infrastructure

Overhaul of the education system

Robotics and AI

Energy

Health and Medicine

VR/AR

Gaming

I couldn’t have imagined they could have made a better Zelda than Breath of the Wild but then Tears of the Kingdom drops and 🤯

Cruptocurrency and Web 3

Overhaul of the SEC

Bahahaha!

Whatever fosters more post-human connection, individual liberty, and love under will

We have so much to look forward to

The old men don’t know the joys of waking up early to enjoy a cup of locally roasted single source high quality coffee prepared carefully V60 style as to bring out all the fine notes

Sipping while working through leetcode challenges just for the fun of it

They would rather sleep in

But they don’t have small kids running around to keep them on their tows

Oh well

To each their own  

NOT BEFORE YOU GET PAST ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Starse10

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 T_def810
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:30 am

Come at the king You best not miss...

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:22 am

Fuck Alan Watts

Fucking mouthy airhead

Like most Philosophers 😉

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Alan_w10
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:09 pm

Would any of you like to hurt me?

I'm not hiding.

I'm very easy to find.

Post by Mr. Janus Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:10 am

Come do it then, pussy!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 7 Fer9ns10

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:56 pm

READ IN

U

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:22 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:52 pm