Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Empty Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

U's Little Miscellaneous Hidey-Hole, no spooks allowed!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Portal10

Last edited by U on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:57 pm

Haha

Where we are headin, there are no names.

What a blockhead.

You will get it one day, I have faith in you.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:19 pm

I used to get it but now...

I AM IT.

I'm not anyone's Adversary.

I'm their BUDDY!

You're doing good work over there btw.

I've been waiting 4 years for this.

It was worth the effort!

Last edited by U on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:41 pm

I got them right where I want em.

They set themselves up.

Haha, we are just gettin started with those nasty muppets.

Get on board, the love train has come to town.

Cy suggested I team up with you today.

They thought they had all the secrets.

Bahahaha

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:40 pm

"Help us help ourselves."

The anthem of my time here on OMF and in the Disclosure movement in general.

"Help Yourself"
    The Devil Makes Three Lyrics

Even the devil was an angel before he tried to rush the throne
    Lord, they threw him down in hell there all alone
    and now he builds a castle out of the sinners' bones
    You'd be angry too if you could never go home

Well now, I ain't no preacher, no preacher man's son
    I done some bad things but I like to have my fun
    A thousand ways to heaven, a thousand ways to hell
    Well I say, the good Lord helps those that help themselves
    So help yourselves now

Old man Nicodemus could not make his heart believe
    He could see that Jesus had some tricks up his sleeve
    Said now, Oh man, Jesus I can't do things your way
    But I can see you work with somebody big, so I'm backing your play

Old man Nicodemus, his pockets they were deep
    But on the day the Romans decided to put Jesus to sleep
    Jesus could not care for money now or any such thing
    Old Nicodemus paid to have Jesus just buried like a king

So help yourselves now

Our father art in heaven hallowed be thy name
    Told Noah "build a boat" on the driest of days
    And everybody in the neighborhood said old Noah was insane
    I guess when the waters receded now, the truth was plain

So help yourselves now

Moses was a great man, parted the waters of the Red Sea
    Down the road to Egypt, he made sure the slaves were free
    Well he could speak to God, so they say, yes indeed
    Well the noise of his voice would have made our poor ears bleed

Moses, he had an army I tell you all his own
    They stood in circles outside his very home
    and when the the Pharaohs got to killing they left old moses alone
    but the Romans drove their nails through old Jesus' bones

Why they got Jesus now and not Moses, who can tell?
    But they do say, the good Lord helps those that help themselves
    So help yourselves now

Better change your tune before you come back this way again.

I do declare a successful Coup!

Last edited by U on Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:31 pm

My comment from the Personalism 101 thread.

"I intend to change to a more welcoming tone myself going forward.

When I switched to the moniker U from Reptile, it was during my crossing.

I intended to use it as a sort of mirror to the sort of energy I felt coming from this part of the internet and contrast it with the internet as a whole and it also was to be used as a challenge to self appointed authority figures in this realm of interest. The vulgarity was a useful tool, one I even struggled using at times. The name U itself is in fact a mirror and I think the more discerning eyes amongst us realized that early on. The parody phase can now be put to rest as the circus clown act that it was and only be resurrected if need be.

Now more serious discussion can be at hand.
    On to the glorious new era!"

99 likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:15 pm

ON THE PLURALITY OF WORLDS

Chapter 4: Counterparts or Double Lives?

Finally, chapter 4 contains Lewis's development of counterpart theory. According to Lewis's theory, each actual object exists only in the actual world and not in any non-actual world. However, each actual object has counterparts in infinitely many possible worlds that are not identical to the actual object, but that "resemble [it] in important respects."

This video from Jason Reza Jorjani has me considering elements of the BPW.

The video postulates that in order for other worlds to exist with meaning they must be relational to this one.

The idea of the infinite multiverse was something that at one time I found quite appealing but following Dan's work and now Jason's has made me realize that it's only what is meaningful and personal to myself that is the true appeal.

An infinite multiverse renders itself meaningless because it negates free will but more over, it is a place devoid of identity and person-hood because one is simply playing out multiple rolls that are completely distinct from one another to the extent that no single person has anything special about them. They are just there then instead of here now 😉.

On the other side of this argument or observation is what I and many others have always struggled with when it comes to grasping the idea of a single world cosmology.

It is the plain and shamelessly self centered fact that I have not lived up to my full potential.

It is the plain and shamefully selfless fact that others have not lived up to their full potential.

What good is a grand metanarrative if you can't be the star of your own show?

It's said life is a grand game. It certainly seems that way in the philosophy of the BPW.

But too often it's forgotten that games are meant to be fun.

There are those who were unable to truly play and make the most of it due to circumstance.

This is where I think the role of other worlds may come into play.

The things we desire most of all out of the diversity of an infinite multiverse can instead be extracted and refined into other versions of the world or worlds we live in.

We can take what is best for us and improve and even change the story of our lives for the better by CoCreating within these smaller worlds or maybe more actually paths of worlds by retroactively making better choices in the mind and applying that to our ways of thinking going forward.

I believe this is why we experience Deja Vu. There are particular moments where choices can and have been made that are very important but branch off into various results. All of these moments can and will be experienced in this framework but it is only these key moments, not every single extraneous decision one makes.

This is a concept I'm wrestling with and having difficulty putting into words but I think it is something that touches on the heart of not only what we discuss on this blog but even something tied intrinsically to our deepest desires.

I'll leave you with words from Dan's old blog that I think are grappling with these same notions.

What There Is

All or nothing

I am currently having difficulty rationalizing the virtual experiential chaos mentioned in several earlier pages. I may have to be more sympathetic with Leibnitz' Principle of Sufficient Reason. Chaos is more likely to be epiphenomenal than fundamental. In a relational world, chaos has very little going for it.

The story of our world and of the cosmos has always existed in some form. Our freedom is in the storytelling. The living out our lives is filling in the details in a recursive and multi-level fashion. All of us comprise only one mind in infinite self-reflection. We have already been there and done that, but it is always possible to wring more meaning out of any 're-experiencing.' Every moment of every life presents an infinite challenge.

Any possible world with any less meaning has no reason to exist. It would be superfluous since this world already has infinite meaning. Any other reality can only have an 'orthogonal' meaning, and it could thereby be co-existent with this world. Everything is here now in eternity and our eschaton is only a move from one infinity to a higher one, to a more inclusive reality, as if we did not have enough reality already, which we probably do.

This next higher level of reality is both imminent and immanent and it is orthogonal to and inclusive of our reality. Relative to it our world is not redundant. In some sense it is parallel to us now, but we will experience it mainly in the future, though in that future time will become multidimensional. If this sounds confusing don't be worried, things will work out, they have already been so  

http://bestpossibleworld.com/aAquarium/whatIs.htm

99 likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:08 pm

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Fb_img97

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:21 am

Oh I get it.

This world is Cathuria.

I'm such an intellectual.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:13 am

Try

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 P8c2jp10
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:41 am

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Fb_img98
    🐍
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:45 pm

Ryan B might appreciate thissssss

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:08 pm

alien

Last edited by U on Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:36 pm

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Fb_im105
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:21 pm

"I'm so broke, I can't even pay attention."

I like that one, haha.

That's pretty good.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:22 pm

Ladies, gentleman and everything in-between...

The Invisible College!

ADDENDUM

(It wasn't me you fucking moron!)

Fuck you!

Hey "Sean"

It's me "Walter"

To

QoH

There's this skill or maybe more accurately a power I've learned recently. If I think about someone before I go to bed, I can usually visit them in a dream. I go to you a lot these days and there's this field of flowers we always meet up in. The other night felt like a turning point. In the waking life I've been troubled because we were getting closer, but now I feel you pulling back, something awkward happened and the vibe has changed. I remain hopeful that it can change back, that we can move and flow and make it work, when you're ready and I don't mind waiting for you, for a time at least. I'm always grateful that you still make time for me and still seek out my attention. I'll always value my time with you no matter where we stand. As for this dream, it was gentle but still heavy. You told me what we both know, you're dying... and unless breakthroughs are made, nothing will change that. They could indeed be made but we can't bank on that. Every day matters and you have to make the most of your time. Luckily you're still young and you do have time to accomplish much and live out your dreams. I think you will, I know you feel stuck now and so do I but we can become unstuck together if we try. The other thing you told me was heavy too, how this condition makes it hard to be intimate with someone. That's rough, really rough but I just want you to know the truth. The truth is is that I adore you. I think you're one of the most incredible people I've ever met and you're so easy to love. You're easily the strongest person I've ever met, the way you try to drink in life despite how hard it can be for you day to day. So not only do I adore you but I admire you too. I know things haven't been easy for you and it always bothers me that you feel the need to apologize to me for every little thing you do or the way you nearly jump out of your skin when there's a loud noise. You're never a nuisance to me, you're not useless or helpless. That piece of human excrement who said and did that evil shit to you is completely fucking wrong, I know for a fact you won't die alone no matter what and you deserved to be treated much better than that. I wish we had gotten to know each other ten years ago and things might have been much different but what's done is done. I do remember you from way back too, I haven't told you yet because I definitely didn't want to come off as creepy but I remember seeing you around in highschool and you were hot shit, (you still are) the popular emo scene girl, a senior at the top of the heap and me a nerdy freshman you wouldn't have noticed in a million years. I guess deep time is a hell of a thing because a million years later now you do notice me and it rocks, a total privilege! Anyway at the end of it all you are just the best, I love you for you and I don't care about any of those things that stand in the way. You're my favorite person and I want to be around you all the time. I hope we can get much closer, regardless I'll always be here for you because you matter to me very much. Thank you, for everything.

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:43 pm

I'm retiring the original U because I think 2222 posts is a solid number

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:12 am

Yo I'm not the one and I'm not having having it, I just want to make that clear.

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:23 am

Post by Mr. Janus Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:27 am

We all feel it.

Me and my friend discussed it, she looked up at me as she was sitting on the floor of her mother's cramped apartment, a little corner by the wall designated for her that was kept all neat and tidy as she always does. She just said, "hey do you remember when we were kids and there was hope?" She was kind of playful as she said it so I laughed it off, still ripped my heart out though.

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Screen10
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:24 pm

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 6 Fb_img10

Last edited by U II on Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 am

In light of recent OMF developments/drama.

A little bit of wisdom from an unlikely source.

Saw this the other day and thought of all of You.

We could all benefit from the message here going forward.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:15 pm

Mr. Janus likes this post

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:27 pm

Lol.

WITH!

Yuh dummies!

Post by Mr. Janus Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:21 am

BENEFICIAL COGNITIVE DIVERSITY

> preventive measures <
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

Post by Mr. Janus Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:14 pm

A new user has registered as simply "U2 "

That is not the user of this account or the previous account (U) and is no one known to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm