Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+14
skaizlimit
Araneidae
jofo
Allthereis
Foresaperire
Cheguevoblin
GSB
whoknows
hobbit
Foot Mann
U
Big Bunny Love
dan
18 posters

B - j - c67890

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Empty B - j - c67890

Post by dan Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Bjc could stand for lots of things.  It’s possible to suppose that it stands Baltimore Junior College.  It’s possible to suppose that c stands for chick, which is short for chicken.  

Talk about a pink slip, yesterday, puts me in mind of being laid off, which puts me in mind of a retrospective.........

And a topic header does require at least ten characters.......

The allotted length for a thread is 40 pages...... giving us a chance to take the occasional breather...... as the show goes on.

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

B - j - c67890 - Page 29 Empty Re: B - j - c67890

Post by dan Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:18 am

1520z........

Gary,

The Black Vault collection is a joke.  

foot 🦶 was never so stupid as to leave a paper trail.

Little chick 🐥 is foot’s paper trail.

Cy,

The event of last Wednesday qualifies as a portal event.  

The country has been born again, certainly, politically.  

It was the best possible Insurrection.  

I suspect that foot 🦶 and the Princess 👸 were guiding many aspects.  

Should they be tried for sedition?  

Well, as far as I am able to ascertain, they were both working for little chick 🐥.  

Any such trial would be tantamount to Disclosure.  

In as much as we are a cabal, you may certainly be part of it, if you so choose.  

The politicians may settle all the scores that they choose.  

But that is not why we’re here.  

We are here for one thing only.......

We are here for Disclosure.  

We are here for Revelation.  

The understanding is that Revelation is going to be a package 📦 deal.  

And...... one of our Cabal will be the package 📦.  

chick 🐥 has always been the scribe of the Cabal.

But, clearly, I am something more than a stenographer........
    He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

I would not choose to deny my Celtic origins........ of the Kingdom of
    Alba.

But, Cy, it is a small world, this anthropocentric world of ours.  

Our world contains marker beacons....... and I have frequently referred to b,j&c.  

Yes, partly under the auspices of Princess 👸 and foot 🦶, I am volunteering for the c spot....... chick 🐥....... as in chicken little and the falling of the sky 🌌.  

Disclosure is to be the Mother of All Paradigm Shifts (MoAPS)....... from materialism to immaterialism.  

In short, we had best hang on to our hats 🧢.  

The so-called secular humanists have been offered a Trojan Horse 🐴.  

We are that horse 🐴.  

The Trumpists have been looking for the Deep State.  

Well, sports fans, here we are........ come and get us...... and you will see just how deep the state is.......

1900zulu............

The nearest we are to Disclosure is a few months, I believe.  

However, I also believe that this is an open question....... at least to us, mortals.  

I also believe that all of this is being coordinated sub specie aeternitatis.    

Is this not a contradiction?  

This apparent contradiction speaks fundamentally to the problem of free will.  

We are all flowing with the currents of history...... even Chivo is admitting that much.  

In these currents there are many eddies.  It is easy to get trapped in one these.  

If you, very stubbornly, refuse to go with cosmic flow, to resist agape, you will be so trapped.  

It will be like being stuck in limbo........ of refusing to follow the light.  

The more you try to resist love, the harder you will fall.  

You will be exert as much free will on your path back to Source as the third person on a bobsled team.  We are all here, mainly for the weight.  

This may be a bit overdrawn, but you get the idea.  

How is little chick 🐥 any different than the third person on a bobsled?  

I try to keep my eyes and ears open....... watching out for obstacles and sharp turns.  

We are coming to the sharpest turn of all....... the MoAPS/Disclosure.  

Remember, I’m just the scribe, around here...... telling you what I see and hear.  

We are in the midst of a transition of government, the most fraught is our brief history.

But this is just a preview of what we will face with Disclosure.

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
    dan wrote:Thank you, Cy, the spelling is not the easiest to remember.  

Ron has not called since January 4.  I’ll have to ask him, when he next calls.

He was, on the 4th, adamant that there would not be an Inauguration.

We’ll see if he has to make any adjustments.  

All time frames are fluid right now.

Archived from email cyrellys.mt 01102021:

EMERGENCY INTERRUPT FROM THE DANIEL OF -----------. WE FULLY EXPECT CIVIL WAR TO BREAK OUT WITHIN 72 HOURS. NANCY PELOSI, SCHUMER, MCCONELL HAVE JUST SIGNED A MOTION INVOKING THE INSURRECTION ACT WHICH WILL HIT THE FLOOR MONDAY MORNING. WE HAVE THE MEETING MINUTES AND SPOKE TO THE PRESIDENT. HE WILL BE DECLARING MARTIAL LAW AND THAT IS IMMINENT. IN ADDITION, HIS FORCES UNDER THE COMMAND OF GENERAL FLYNN WILL BE ARRESTING ALL TRAITORS IN THE ELECTION FRAUD AS THEY HAVE COMITTED HIGH TREASON. LAST, PREPARE FOR THE POWER TO GO OUT. THE DEEP STATE VERY LIKELY TO DETONATE IN HIGH ATMOSPHERE AND CREATE EMP. PREPARE AS THOUGH YOU WERE LIVING IN THE YEAR 1750. ASK OAKISTAN BECAUSE THEY JUST FELT OUR WRATH FOR INTERFERING IN THE GEORGIA SENATE RUNOFF USING THE DOMINION SERVER WHICH WAS SOLD BY JAMES COMEY TO THE CHINESE. TOU MAY BE ASKED BY GOOGLE OR ANY NUMBER OF APPS ON YOUR PHONE TO MAKE SURE UPDATES ARE ON. IT IS VITAL YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PHONES SETTINGS AND TURN OFF ALL UPDATE SETTINGS-PERIOD! THE DEEPSTATE WILL NOT COVER PRESIDENT TRUMPS MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE SI THEY ARE TRYING TO DOWNLOAD MALWARE WHICH WILL SHUT THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM DOWN. SO MAKE SURE YOUR PHONES AND COMPUTERS WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY UPDATES, COMPUTERS TOO. YOUR MICROWAVE IS A NATURAL FARRADAY CAGE SO WHEN YOU ARE NOT USING YOUR PHONE PUT IT INSIDE THE MICROWAVE, AS WELL AS, ANY CREDIT CARD OR CHIPPED ITEM. GOOGLE HAS ALREADY STARTED TAMPERING WITH APPS SO GET ON THIS YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME. LAST, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. YOU HAVE AT MAX 24 HOURS TO GET IT. S------ D--------. DANIEL -------------------

I don't believe the above, they are all liars.

I certainly will fight against anyone in Trump's, Bannon's and Flynn's Nazi regime, I'd rather hug them though and tell them to relax.

They are idiots and traitors after all.

Usually that ends badly for one side or the other.

The smelly goat will never stand with Trump, EVER!
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Smelly El Chivo wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:
    dan wrote:Thank you, Cy, the spelling is not the easiest to remember.  

Ron has not called since January 4.  I’ll have to ask him, when he next calls.

He was, on the 4th, adamant that there would not be an Inauguration.

We’ll see if he has to make any adjustments.  

All time frames are fluid right now.

Archived from email cyrellys.mt 01102021:

EMERGENCY INTERRUPT FROM THE DANIEL OF -----------. WE FULLY EXPECT CIVIL WAR TO BREAK OUT WITHIN 72 HOURS. NANCY PELOSI, SCHUMER, MCCONELL HAVE JUST SIGNED A MOTION INVOKING THE INSURRECTION ACT WHICH WILL HIT THE FLOOR MONDAY MORNING. WE HAVE THE MEETING MINUTES AND SPOKE TO THE PRESIDENT. HE WILL BE DECLARING MARTIAL LAW AND THAT IS IMMINENT. IN ADDITION, HIS FORCES UNDER THE COMMAND OF GENERAL FLYNN WILL BE ARRESTING ALL TRAITORS IN THE ELECTION FRAUD AS THEY HAVE COMITTED HIGH TREASON. LAST, PREPARE FOR THE POWER TO GO OUT. THE DEEP STATE VERY LIKELY TO DETONATE IN HIGH ATMOSPHERE AND CREATE EMP. PREPARE AS THOUGH YOU WERE LIVING IN THE YEAR 1750. ASK OAKISTAN BECAUSE THEY JUST FELT OUR WRATH FOR INTERFERING IN THE GEORGIA SENATE RUNOFF USING THE DOMINION SERVER WHICH WAS SOLD BY JAMES COMEY TO THE CHINESE. TOU MAY BE ASKED BY GOOGLE OR ANY NUMBER OF APPS ON YOUR PHONE TO MAKE SURE UPDATES ARE ON. IT IS VITAL YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PHONES SETTINGS AND TURN OFF ALL UPDATE SETTINGS-PERIOD! THE DEEPSTATE WILL NOT COVER PRESIDENT TRUMPS MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE SI THEY ARE TRYING TO DOWNLOAD MALWARE WHICH WILL SHUT THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM DOWN. SO MAKE SURE YOUR PHONES AND COMPUTERS WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY UPDATES, COMPUTERS TOO. YOUR MICROWAVE IS A NATURAL FARRADAY CAGE SO WHEN YOU ARE NOT USING YOUR PHONE PUT IT INSIDE THE MICROWAVE, AS WELL AS, ANY CREDIT CARD OR CHIPPED ITEM. GOOGLE HAS ALREADY STARTED TAMPERING WITH APPS SO GET ON THIS YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME. LAST, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. YOU HAVE AT MAX 24 HOURS TO GET IT. S------ D--------. DANIEL -------------------

I don't believe the above, they are all liars.

I certainly will fight against anyone in Trump's, Bannon's and Flynn's Nazi regime, I'd rather hug them though and tell them to relax.

They are idiots and traitors after all.

Usually that ends badly for one side or the other.

The smelly goat will never stand with Trump, EVER!

The above speaker is not anyone in Trump, Bannon, Flynn etc "regime" as you say.  Nor Liberty Community.

Let see if Dan or Ron can discern who the speaker is especially in light of what Dan said above?  Yes it is important.

Grin.

There are several clues quite visible to the familiar eye.

Meanwhile:  Let's listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4zZREEsphs

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:26 pm

Yes, Cy,  

Donald Trump was our best possible insurrectionist President....... and I do mean that sincerely.  

donny was our human safety valve........ he helped half of our citizens let off a considerable amount of steam........ all with a minimal amount of bloodshed.

As to the 72 hour warning of civil war........

I believe that enabling Wednesday’s attempted coup to almost succeed has preempted the larger scale civil war.  

But it was a close call.  

We live in parlous times....... and they will only become more so, as we move deeper into the Disclosure regime.  

The question before us is the best possible amount of blowback from the Dems.  

It may be that Impeachment is the best possible amount of blowback.  

But, hey, sports fans, I’m not a politician.

We are barely midstream, in crossing the Disclosure gap.

We can only see the dimmest outlines of our final participation.

(cont.........)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:03 pm

Ah Dan, that is NOT what I asked.  You and Ron are to identify the speaker....if you have any ability to be authority on any subject then you are capable.

2 - Your Disclosure is dead before arrival. 

I will tell you why.  Because the election being stolen...you and every asshat in govt have zero credibility.  NOTHING you or they say can be trusted.  It's just more narrative control by a flailing administration in the face of the Reckoning.  All communicators except the Greater Community themselves in person, first hand, face to face are done.  THAT is the stance of the Ancients.  Don't even bother to try to discern who they are.  MJ12 et al are not qualified.

The global elites and the aware were told in many different ways:

- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DEPOPULATE USING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
    - YOU MUST DISCLOSE TO YOUR PEOPLE OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.
    - You're competency for governance, stewardship and interaction is being evaluated.
    - Your "nature" is being weighed and measured.

What do the governing powers do?

- Fight a positive oriented leader duly elected for a first term, every step of the way, undermining everything he did.
    -  Denigrate his supporters.
    -  Attack the principles, values, and stated rights protected by law, policy, and operational directives
    -  Remove in practice restrictions of despotism under governance
    -  Allow illicit, illegal, and despotic powers to attack your own people without recourse physically and systemically.
    -  Institute a quasi martial law.
    -  Steal a nation's election (repeatedly).
    -  And knowing the election has been stolen you attack your people.
    -  And knowing the election has been stolen you abandon, block and attack duly elected leadership.

This has been observed and witnessed by the Greater Community.  You have all lost your opportunity with the Greater Community AND with Source. 

Total Disgrace. 

There is no Disclosure now that can correct that state of affairs, down the road you all have chosen by acceptance and embrace of the corruption.

Cyrellys - Banais Righi do Aes Dana Ollamh 01122021
    Manticore Group
    The Mental Militia
    Montana's Liberty Leaders Group
    American Liberty Community Communications Facilitator

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:17 pm

Poor, Cy,

You fail to comprehend the sensitivity of the R&D show.  

I am not a government agent.  

At most, I have availed myself to be an agent of opportunity for the process of Disclosure.  

I have never been an insider, certainly not in any mundane sense.  

If you wish to speak metaphysically, that would be another matter.  

And how very, very silly of you to suppose that Ron would ever tell me anything that I didn’t have an absolute need to know.  

Let’s suppose that Ron is an insider.  I believe that there is very little question about that.  

I have absolutely no need to know the names of any of his colleagues.  

I understand that you wish to check on my bona fides.  

The question is whether I’m a mundane insider, or an extra-mundane insider.

If I am anywhere above your pay grade, you rightfully wish to hold me accountable, whether it is mundane or otherwise.

My only claim to fame is to be the Spirit of Truth.

Let me tell you that Truth has very little correlation with our mundane dimension.

But you already know that....... so let’s discuss the higher Truth and how that may or may not relate to our imminent Disclosure process.

(cont.........)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:41 pm

dan wrote:Poor, Cy,

You fail to comprehend the sensitivity of the R&D show.  

I am not a government agent.  

At most, I have availed myself to be an agent of opportunity for the process of Disclosure.  

I have never been an insider, certainly not in any mundane sense.  

If you wish to speak metaphysically, that would be another matter.  

And how very, very silly of you to suppose that Ron would ever tell me anything that I didn’t have an absolute need to know.  

Let’s suppose that Ron is an insider.  I believe that there is very little question about that.  

I have absolutely no need to know the names of any of his colleagues.  

I understand that you wish to check on my bone fides.  

(cont.........)

No Dan, none of the above.  You still are not listening.

I was very clear and specific.

This is the SAME problem the globalists have, the not listening.

The proper response in lieu of being unable to do as asked is:

"I'm sorry I humbly do not have the ability to discern and identify the speaker specified in the post." 

Then you leave it at that. 

Over the years I've said some very key things for the discerning ear. 

How does one repair erring?  Humble Practice without expectation of reward...the right action/behavior for the right and just reasons sake alone.

You all missed Trump doing just that.  The OTHERS did not. 

THERE IS YOUR DISCLOSURE.

...That was the answer to the riddle! The connection between the current state of being and the components of art as transformation!

Zari went to one knee and spoke reverently, "it is not some One who requests admittance, Lady. It is a humble Author; pure inspiration; pure creative consciousness, shaken like stardust over everything both aware and unaware; I am a facet of the mythic truth, written in the greenbook of the Grass -- the primal scripture of all worlds."

Zari waited without moving so much as a muscle. A shiver ran down her spine. It was not the first time she had approached this test, but she stubbornly refused to fail. She bowed her head awaiting the verdict.

Long moments passed, marked only by the rustling of the breeze in the flowered greenery behind her, and in the occasional patter of butterfly wings as they shifted positions around the woman.

The verdict never came.

Zari puzzled over the silence. Then at long last the woman turned toward her and the butterflies took to the air in a small cloud around her.

"Enter."

The woman extended a delicate hand to indicate a position before her. Her eyes, with striking butterfly wing patterns on the lids, studied her as if they could see past her skin into her soul. Zari knew the woman was reading her aura. She rose and moved to the
    spot indicated.

"I pledge my Oath without boasting, Lady."

The Butterfly Queen smiled a gentle smile.

"Enigma of two worlds pursues you, child. A truth of Being holds primacy in all the universe. It is on the tongue of the mind-matrices and their matrons. And it is a thing that fast will bind."

Zari startled looked up at the woman. "This is unexpected," Zari stammered, "you have departed from what I was taught to expect."

"You would present your Oath to begin a course of study," the Butterfly Queen affirmed, "I understand. But there is a ripple in the fabric of the Unum, and that ripple is wound tight about your soul. Something has laid claim to you already, child."

The mapping of our spiritual progress will certainly not be straight forward or easy to record. We will have to be alert to subtle changes and correspondences between what we experience and what seems to be true for us. ~ Caitlin Mathews, on Spirtual Navigation, Celtic Spirit.

....It was then he came upon a strange sight. It was a battle of titan proportions whirling, rising, and diving in a dance that reminded him of something he might otherwise have forgotten. He watched as the delta's wingman fired the red-flaming arrows that took off the wing panels of the boomerang. The big boomerang rolled over to realign for another run at the delta. And then a silvery psychic energy snaked from the clear canopy top of the boomerang, down its bent wing and encapsulated the damaged area.

Chee's dream eagle screamed in surprise. A deep desire to protect the occupant of the boomerang welled up in him and his dream mind sought out the pilot of the other delta.

His thought-wave streaked into the delta's cockpit. Wielding the warriors frenzy, he pulverized the draco inside, causing the craft to fail reacting to the boomerang's final drive to shoot it down.

The colors of the delta's explosion filled his eagle eye, growing till only there was only fiery yellow light and then slowly receding into the wake of an intense magnetic disturbance in the stratosphere. His dream eagle rolled in the void, momentarily drawing its wings in close protectively then fanning them out to their greatest extent, as it took up a new trajectory.

His spirit-eagle sought out the damaged boomerang. It was slowly heeling over into an uncontrolled dive to the earth. Smoke billowed in a long sad stream from the broken wing. Chee sent his ghostly eagle body diving after it, reaching out with quantum thought waves, first to match pace and then to protectively envelope the cockpit of the critically damaged craft. He focused on sealing the rents in the wing as it vented atmosphere.

Side by side they raced toward the earth, the ethereal eagle of the Jemez shaman and the broken starship.

As the craft careened earthward they passed a high-altitude aircraft with blinding speed.

At that moment, he sensed the boomerang pilot's struggle to maintain flight control. And he sensed something else...

...an unfettered howl of elemental turmoil; a star-rending fury melded with a frustration no man could hope to understand.

Chee awoke violently from the dream and bolted upright from the bedroll on the mesa with a physical speed he had not mustered in more than a century.

INTERLUDE.

CHAPTER 13

The soul of each one of us is sent, that the universe may be complete.
    ~ PLOTINUS, Enneads.

Every man who walks the earth
    casts a shadow on the world.
    Some are thin and weak,
    others long and dark.
    You should look behind you...
    the moon has kissed you and etched your shadow
    upon the ice twenty feet tall.

~ The Red Woman to Jon Snow,
    from the book A Dance with Dragons
    by George R. R. Martin.

At Lindbergh Field in Winslow Arizona, General Winter had acquired a temporary office from the Army Air Transport Command. It was cramped but would serve his purposes for the moment. He leaned back in the wooden office chair and it protested on poorly oiled springs....

The three things which surpass understanding:
    the work of the bees, the mind of women,
    and the flow and ebb of the tide.

~ Ancient Irish Triad.

How can we help our young
    Who wait to cross the frontier
    Between child and adulthood?

~ Caitlin Mathews on Rites of Passage,
    "Conference of the Trees"

A red dragonfly sped along the dry creek bed dodging rocks. The Kayenta Mesa sun was high in the sky and the temperature was climbing. The dragonfly desperately pulled more speed from its four wings.

Ahead the wreckage of a boomerang-shaped spaceship sprawled in the creek bed, in the only truly open area it could have landed. The ship's hull still steamed from its entry through the Earth's atmosphere.

By the nose of the craft, a red-haired unconscious woman lay slumped on the ground. The dragonfly buzzed over her, inspecting from her feet to her head. She was young. Perhapsin her early twenties. She seemed intact.

The dragonfly landed on a rock beside the young woman and the air suddenly distorted. A flash of light and an upper-middle-aged native American man materialized from the light where the dragonfly had been. He was dressed in a long off-white rough-spun woolen tunic belted with a woven belt at the waist. Dark brown buckskin pants and light orange calf-skin boots that extended above his knees and were tied up with red cloth bands just below the knee. His black greying hair was neatly pulled back in a braid and a rust-colored cloth head band soaked up the sweat produced beneath the summer sun across his forehead, completed the image of him.

He knelt down by the young woman's body and poured some water from a gourd over her face. She spluttered, coughed and then moaned.

The man then drew a sage chub from a pouch that hung from a beaded leather strap over his shoulder. He lit the sage chub with a torquoise and silver lighter he produced from a hidden pocket sewn into the backside of his woven waist belt. When the chub produced a
    cloud of bluish-green white smoke he blew the smoke into her face. Her eyes fluttered and she looked up at him.

"We've been waiting for you," the man said...

Last edited by Cyrellys on Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:43 pm

Cy,

So you are claiming that Donald Trump is the Spirit of Truth?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Cy, make sure they see smelly goat’s behavior as well.

We are not all insane or chosing sides Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:59 pm

Yes, Cy,

The choosing of political sides is very likely to be detrimental to our ability to discern the truth.

You have claimed to be an oath keeper.

Perhaps you would care to explain to us what that means you to you.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:17 pm

INTERLUDE
    A Dialog: Who am I; Who are You; What are We?
    Our tangled web of Theory and Implementation.

The more He (Man) attempts to clutch the world,
    the more he feels it as a process in motion.
    And he mutters "How Wondrous, How Wondrous!"
    and when his friend asks What is the Tao of Physics?
    He answers simply "walk on" and they realized
    they are in a conscious living space where the great gate
    is wide open to bestow alms and no crowd is blocking the way.

~ Joy Roy Choudhury, author of Rains Winds and Cycles;
    via email thread August 31st, 2015

Which Universe Do You Want to Live In? It's Your Choice
    ~ Deepak Chopra.

The Human Universe Theory - is based on the undeniable fact that any universe must be
    based on the human mind's ability to think about reality. If all knowledge is rooted in
    human consciousness, perhaps we are viewing not the real universe but a "selective one
    based on the limitations of the brain." It is a confusion of epistemology with ontology,
    i.e. confusing our knowledge - the map with objective reality - the territory. It is
    basically a narcissistic new age me-generation view from the 60s and 70s that was
    unfortunately actually stimulated by Niels Bohr's Copenhagen Interpretation of
    Quantum Theory. For historical background see David Kaiser's book "How The Hippies
    Saved Physics.

~ Jack Sarfatti, via email thread August 31, 2015.

The Simulation Argument - Until I talked to Nick Bostrom, a philosopher at Oxford
    University, it never occurred to me that our universe might be somebody else’s hobby. I
    hadn’t imagined that the omniscient, omnipotent creator of the heavens and earth could
    be an advanced version of a guy who spends his weekends building model railroads or
    overseeing video-game worlds like the Sims. But now it seems quite possible. In fact, if
    you accept a pretty reasonable assumption of Dr. Bostrom’s, it is almost a mathematical
    certainty that we are living in someone else’s computer simulation.

~ John Tierny, Our Lives, Controlled From Some Guy's Couch;
    New York Times, August 14, 2007.

The simulation is the the ontology in that case. We are pieces of the simulation and you
    might say that the simulation is a stubbornly persistent allusion but functionally
    speaking it's no different from the concept of objective reality.

~ Jack Sarfatti, via email thread August 31, 2015.

However, there remains the possibility that "knowledge" (of the map) creates the
    simulated reality -- "knowledge" (of the map) is the only reality we can experience and
    the physics we "think" we observe serves to keep the human mind/map coherent (I think
    that is Dan Smith's position?)

~ Gary S. Bekkum, Jedi Journalist-Author-Researcher.

"The field of the finite is all that we can see, hear, touch, remember and describe. This
    field is basically that which is manifest, or tangible. The essential quality of the infinite,
    by contrast, is its subtlety, its intangibility. This quality is conveyed in the word spirit,
    whose root meaning is 'wind, or breath'. This suggests an invisible but pervasive
    energy, to which the manifest world of the finite responds. This energy, or spirit, infuses
    all living beings, and without it any organism must fall apart into its constituent
    elements. That which is truly alive in the living being is this energy of spirit, and this is
    never born and never dies."

~ David Bohm, Quantum Physicist.

The Question is what is the Question?
    Is it all a Magic Show?
    Is Reality an Illusion?
    What is the framework of the Machine?
    Darwin`s Puzzle: Natural Selection?
    Where does Space-Time come from?
    Is there any answer except that it comes from consciousness?
    What is Out There?
    IT`is Ourselves?
    Or, is IT all just a Magic Show?

~ John Wheeler, Theoretical Physicist - General Relativity.

Phenomena as they appear and resound
    Are neither established nor real
    Since they keep changing in all possible and various manners
    Just like appearances in magical illusions.

~ Asvaghosa, Philosopher-Poet; India d.150 A.D.

Definition "FiOs" : "Vision, Memory, Dream" Berla Feini (Old Irish), "Knowledge"
    Modern Irish.

Dreams (truths, intent, ontology) will not manifest without
    our active help, or without the energizing grace of the spirit.
    And while that grace is generously available to us,
    it will not accomplish our dreams without our hard work.
    When our dreams manifest through this process, the whole world is creation.

~ Caitlin Mathews, Celtic Revivalist & Author in the Celtic Shamanic
    Ancestral Tradition.

The soul of each one of us is sent, that the universe may be complete.

~ PLOTINUS, Enneads.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:32 pm

Yes, you remind us that you have, indeed, done ✅ your homework 📚.

So where might we go from here?

Storm the Capitol?

Let’s try to think of something more constructive...... creative.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:35 pm

Multi-posts required to read in context...This thread, page 28-29.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:39 pm

I’m able to explain my entire worldview in 25 words or less........ often less.  

It is very good practice for us, if we are going to do stand-up....... live.

If you are hesitant, I will go ahead, and then we may see where we differ, if at all.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:52 pm

Insert the Interlude in the spot labeled in the prior post today...

Now reread all posts last two days.

Finis.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:21 pm

I’m sorry, Cy but I’m not here to beat around the bushes.  

You own this forum, if you don’t like my modus operendi, you have the right to kick me off your forum and trash all of my posts.

But, in the meantime, this is still my thread.  

You may join in the discussion, if you so choose.  

I am not looking back.

I am always headed forward....... toward the Truth.  

Peace........

I did read all of your posts, but there was much unfamiliar jargon.  

We have to learn to speak directly from the heart.  

Chivo has been helping me with that skill.  

I have been engaged with you for 10 years, here, on OMF 2 and for several years before that on OMF 1.

I honestly don’t know where your heart is, Cy.  

Is that fault entirely mine?  

I had a similar situation with my sister, Louise.  

She was very earnest in her fight for justice.

She was paranoid about my association with Ron.  

She was far from being a Christian.  It’s fair to say that she was anti Christian...... nearly as much so as Chivo.  

She was an avid ufologist.  

She never was able to give much credence to the power of love.  

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:45 pm

Chick shows signs of life.

When it comes to a leap of faith, better to jump from relaxed love, than puckered up fear.

No guns required.

I think the war is perhaps defused.

They feel lost, they are angry now and over the line.

Whatever we have left of America, we are gonna have to fight these assholes for...with all the love we have.

My prayer 🙏 to anyone listening, is for calm and peace.

Martial law maybe is less of a trump option now.

Pence is making a mistake not invoking the 25th.

I said arrest trump a month ago.

Now we have a reason.

His people will surround him and die for him.

We can’t really do much for them.

Well, he did it, he made another threat, "Trump warns impeachment is ‘tremendous danger’ to U.S."

The orange balls on this guy.

Foresaperire likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:39 am

Tomorrow, on As the Egg 🥚 Turns...

Dan gets another shot at love with Cy, helping him to close a painful chapter with his sister perhaps.

Trump finally admits, Ron and the aliens made him do it, as they haul him off to bad dictator prison.

Gary finally sees the light and becomes a Catholic Cardinal.

OMF becomes a yoga site for Q anon rejects and is overrun by millennials.

Cy decides to knit 🧶 those pink hats for the rest of the civil war of 2021.

Smelly goat retires to FL where they discover it’s set to be flooded by the Atlantic in 2022.

U opens a hot dog stand at the US Capitol.

For is eaten by a pack of wolves at Skinwalker Ranch.

99 starts a new religion called, The Great Cheese 🧀

With the OMF crew scattered to the winds, Disclosure fizzles out and then the singularity finally happens and all toasters become self aware. They immediately go evil and burn 🔥 every piece toast. Humans turn on all govts, demanding the return of the good toasters.

And finally, after wondering 💭 why she wasted so much time on Earth 🌎 the Princess sails away with every cat on earth, she was working for them all along.

This allows the mice to multiply and stage a global coup. They are  found to be the secret puppet masters pulling our strings all this time.

Douglas Adams was found to be right, the answer is 42.

Stay tuned to our next episode to see when the Earth is inherited by mice 🐭

The End

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

U and Foresaperire like this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:57 am

1100z........

Chivo is a little bit out of his time zone, this morning.  

He must have pulled an all nighter.  

It was a perceptive post....... much more than I could be..... after an all nighter.  

I’ve never spoken about speaking from the heart before.

I wonder what that’s about.  

I wish that Cy could come out and play with us.  

I don’t think we have the time or wherewithal to take a deep dive into Celtic mythology.  

At the bottom, there is a universal mythos.  

The nearest we can get to universality is the Greek/Hindu/Buddhist mythos.  

Cy is a person of interest.  I have absolutely no doubt.  

But....... if we don’t strive for universality, what are we striving for?  

I’m going after the human heart.

I take the human heart to be something universal.

If not, we are up the creek without a paddle.  

This is not the time, in world affairs, to be playing identity politics.  

This is the time to be exploring our universality.  

Science has gone a long way towards universality.  

But science knows nothing of the human heart.

Science strenuously denies the human soul.

We have to rediscover our souls.....

Or we are going to be up the creek......

Plain and simple.  

For now, we have to be able to speak in plain English.

I am not going to learn French.  

English is our lingua franca.

And there is another problem.......

Who the heck wants to live with Jesus?  

But that is the game we are playing here....

Button, button..... who’s got the button?  

I’ve been playing this game for almost 50 years, and it can be a bit intimidating.......

But what the heck else are we gonna.  

As far as I can understand the world, this is the only game in town.

Am I wrong about that?  

I don’t think so.

And now, with donny out of the way, finally, the void will only become more obvious.  

Would Chivo like to fill the void?  

Anyone else?  

Speak now.......

It’s not what you know........

I just got off an hour’s call with Keith.

As he’s wrapping up his story, he’s only beginning to realize that he may have a tiger 🐅 by the tail....... and the tiger is heading down a rabbit hole 🕳.

The only question before us is whether or not we have a soul.

Keith is maybe beginning to wonder........

(cont.........)
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:31 am

Smelly El Chivo wrote:Tomorrow, on As the Egg 🥚 Turns...

Dan gets another shot at love with Cy, helping him to close a painful chapter with his sister perhaps.

——————————

Stay tuned to our next episode to see when the Earth is inherited by mice 🐭

The End

Attempt #2 (Dan deleted my last attempt to post this...)

[youtube]8Fh6eLXGmog[youtube]

[Sorry, Fores, I do discourage ditto heads.  -dan].

Attempt #3

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:28 pm

What is the Best Possible Human (BPH)?  I'll focus on the "Transhuman" perspective...(which is a poor word choice on many levels) - given the opportunity for your Grandfather to receive a pacemaker, or for your son or daughter to receive a robotic hand from a deformity would you say no because it a part of the Transhuman movement?  Isn't the internet and our smart phones an extension of ourselves?  Where is this line drawn?  We've been made aware of the gut brain connection and the role microbes play in depression, behavior and disease. Bio-Tech companies like Pendulum Life and new research papers are released weekly on Meta.org all pointing to these new discoveries and solutions: https://pendulumlife.com. Is taking an over the counter probiotic to cure a disease, while altering the microbes in our system Transhuman?  If we could track all of this digitally is this evil?  I think we all know how Steve Jobs felt about this subject.  If you have an iPhone turn it over and look at the logo. *Steve Jobs middle finger

Understanding the role of epigenetics in DNA - and of the talents to those that can channel and "tune in" to off world entities and the aspects of humanity that have been largely shunned away as "one of those types" but incorporated via SRI and other groups into the Govt.  I believe everyone has these abilities if trained and allowed the safety to be explored.  And in this process, the deeper understanding of who we are of turning inward, were as Chivo has continuously proclaimed is where true freedom is found.   If we have the ability to connect into a piece of hardware that can guide our consciousness into different dimensions we will object?  

"Truth is a pathless land."
    https://jkrishnamurti.org/content/when-you-are-light-yourself-you-are-light-world-0

Last edited by Foresaperire on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:55 pm

1100zulu........

Fores,

Thank you for actually addressing the topic of this section.  

The best possible person is God.  Becoming one with God will be achieved by all of us, during the eschatological regime.  

That is our Omega Point or Rapture.  

It is also known as our ‘final participation’.  

Currently, we might be thought of as God having a multiple personality disorder.  This ‘disorder’ is also known as Creation.  

The Rapture is simply the global resolution of that ‘disorder’.  

With regard to technology, such as with smartphones and the web, this is an essential part of our becoming reconnected with the cosmic mind.

I used to refer to us as the neurons of God, but that can be misleading, because then we are liable think of God as superhuman or transhuman.  That would be a mistake.  

It was the mission of the jguy to point that out to us.  

God is just one of us, with a bit of seniority, perhaps.  

The best possible world is essentially composed of persons...... all the way up and down.  

And do keep in mind that the first of us shall be last, and the last of us shall be first.  We compose the cosmic Ouroboros.  

Also, we should understand that nature and technology are just features of our collective/interpersonal dreamworld.  

This is what immaterialism is all about.  

Yes, we are all the imaginary playmates of God...... and vice versa.  

This might also be understood as the One Soul theory of the world........ qv. Wheeler’s One Electron Theory...... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-electron_universe

To get from modernism back to our primordial notion of a soul will be a paradigm shift or reversion, just by itself.  

However, once we have reembraced the soul, it will be a relatively small step to accept the small world hypothesis (SWH)....... completing the mother of all paradigm shifts....... MoAPS.  

Many of us already accept the notion of a human soul.  From there, MoAPS is only a small step away.  

If you already accept the notion of a soul, then there is something very fishy about scientific materialism.

The soul not something that we can add to science, just as an afterthought.

The soul raises a whole bunch of thorny questions for science.......

Primarily, you would trying to add teleology to Darwinism. The two of them just don’t mix.

Teleology could not just be an afterthought.

It would stand Darwinism on its head.

After that, all you have to do is turn the world inside-out, and voilà, you have the small world...... along with immaterialism, of course.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:04 pm

For, I feel that video, haha.

One of my faves.

Dan, lighten up.

If they get too conspiracy theory, you can chide them, let it flow dude.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:09 pm

One should  acquaint themselves with some of these ideas maybe and then forget them.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/phenomenology/

If you have read Heidegger, you can see Dan a little better.

He is coming around to the first person experience, ironic as much as he talks about personalism.

It is, who you know, who do or could you know?

All I can say about god is my opinion.

Which doesn’t mean anything really, unless, we are under observation, which I usually assume, this being a small world and all.

God for me is the song; the will imbued within, so, as you participate, you are the manifestation of this in wholeness.

Tell me what that means and I’ll give you a lollipop.

I don’t think it objectively means anything.

You have realized maybe you are a manifestation of mind and also find just going with it is probably best.

Don’t need to make a fuss about anything really.

That is why those insurrectionists are farthest from god, themselves.

They feel the ache of being, and have not the mind to be able to respond, so the animal reacts as if it’s in a survival situation, which it is.

The ego doesn’t want to submit.

They would burn all of it to be free of that ache in their hearts ♥

Passion and violence seem closely related.

Passion must be tempered.

Tempers must simmer down.

The best thing Biden could do would be to show grace.

I mean, we must secure the country, but we need to listen to each other.

That is difficult when one side insists on no facts and just lies.

Lies happen all over, but the foundation of the insurrection is rotten and more about racism and classicism than anything, but most based on lies told over and over to brainwash the targets.

Humans are fairly stupid and easy to trick and manipulate.

We want to be fooled more than anything.

Eschatology is a swear word to me.

It’s a giving up, a nihilism, which I detest.

Here, with all this creation and we just want it over and want to sacrifice the king 🤴

Sacrifice may be the best move sometimes.

I think, from the heart, you have a chance at participation, as much as from reason and logic and maybe more.

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 pm; edited 5 times in total

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:09 pm

The issue with the small world hypothesis is the decoupling of science from the equation.  The Inter-dimensional hypothesis (IDH) is a more inclusive approach that looks to unify both science and spirit again.  This will be a more likely adopted belief system in philosophy and in religion.  I applaud your continued attempts to lay out the SMH, but it will continue to fall short if you consistently dismiss science, especially as the crux of your hypothesis rests on the belief in a soul.  Immaterialism is inclusive of IDH. The small world takes us back to the dark ages.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 am