Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by U Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:02 pm

I heard Dale was quite a black Majickan but that hit a little too close to home for me, he didn't like the Pelican very much either from the tiny bit of information I gather.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 24 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by U Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:22 pm

And one last point, when I did speak with PP on the infamous disclosure hotline, a point he wanted to stress very clearly to me was that Spielberg was working on a sequel to Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The writing process got too weird and esoteric that the project Night Skies became the film Poltergeist. I think back to the same quote I told PP that day, though I figured he already knew it...

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

The phenomena behaves like Poltergeist and presents itself as Close Encounters.

This is a very deceptive phenomena we deal with and IT likes to play with our subconscious.

From the Wikipedia: Night Skies

"Rick Baker built a working prototype of the lead alien that cost $70,000 and thrilled Spielberg and Kathleen Kennedy when they saw a videotape of it while filming Raiders in London. In mid-1980, Sayles delivered his first (and, in the end, only) draft of the screenplay, which featured five aliens (cut down from the original eleven) including the aforementioned Scar, Squirt, and Buddy, who was kind and befriended the human family's autistic son. Sayles's script opened with Scar (who was described in the script as having a beak-like mouth and eyes like a grasshopper's) killing farm animals by touching them with a long bony finger which gave off an eerie light, and ended with Buddy, marooned on Earth by his mean-spirited peers, cowering under the shadow of an approaching hawk. Although there were some differences over the new concept, Spielberg and Sayles parted amicably and the film project continued on"

We have a Hawk and we have a Buddy. What the fuck does it mean? I haven't the foggiest notion.

Straight on...

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:45 pm

smelly wrote:Act like a man Wink

Ron and Aaron uncut, live feed, hidden cam!

Ack like a man!

Lolololololol

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:59 am

Thank you, U,

I had forgotten the stories about Ernie and Dale.  

Ernie was the first known (to me) member of the Aviary.  He met up with Graff, Collins and Cacciopo at an evangelical church near Wright, Patterson Air Base.  Anthony Cacciopo was the senior officer of the group.

I had forgotten the story about Ernie living with the alien.  This was mentioned to me in the context of the three EBE/Visitors.  If this version of the core story is correct, then my version is not, obviously.  

However, there could be some overlap.  There could be more than three, for instance.  

At one point, Dale was the custodian of the Red book, according to Ron.  Dale would not cooperate with Ron in verifying anything.  Ron paid a visit to his office, and also to W/P AFB..... at least once.  Dale and Rosemary worked together, at one point.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:18 am

Broussard’s goal is to find out if that portal really exists and, if so, to open it in a methodical way. That’s where her neutron beam and impenetrable wall come in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/scientists-are-searching-mirror-universe-it-could-be-sitting-right-ncna1023206?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Zurab Berezhiani, a physicist at the University of L’Aquila in Italy who has conducted his own mirror neutron searches, offers an intriguing explanation: Dark matter has been hard to find because it is hidden away in the mirror world. In this view, dark matter and mirror matter are one and the same. If so, the mirror world is not just ubiquitous, it is far more massive than our own. At a recent physics conference, Berezhiani expanded on the idea, outlining a possible parallel reality full of mirror stars, mirror galaxies and mirror black holes. Maybe even dark life?

Last edited by GSB/SSR on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:19 am

Ernie Kellerstraus (Hawk) - While working at Wright Patterson AFB in the ’70s, he along with Bob Collins and Dale Graff are said to have supplied information to William Moore. Kellerstraus is rumored to have lived with an alien for a while (?), and is probably the source for the story concerning the aliens’ preference for "strawberry ice cream". ~ U

That's interesting! I remember reading about that way back when.  (BTW, the name is Ernie Kellerstrass not Kellerstraus)

Here's a good article about him on Reality Uncovered.

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2009/01/bruce-maccabee-interviews-ernie-hawk-kellerstrass/
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 am

"Strawberry" is actually a code word for The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever"

A Strawberry is red and the alien's visual perception has a cutoff at approximately the low end of the (human) visible spectrum, thus they prefer to engage with humans in the Strawberry fields.

Ice Cream is also a code word but was not understood until it was recently discovered that it referred to "maybe (your mother) is an alien" in Orange Caramel's pop tune commercial for Baskin Robbins.

And YES, I AM KIDDING.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:34 am

You're a veritable fount of information Gary. Thanks for sharing that!
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:39 am

JUST IN ... VIDEO of the SECRET 1980s government experiment to penetrate into the MIRROR UNIVERSE

MIRROR UNIVERSE PENETRATION PLAN ENGAGEMENT TEST (MUPPET)

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:53 am

Mach 1.3, shove that up your flux capacitor! ~ (from a commenter on that clip)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:46 am

U wrote:
    GSB/SSR wrote:"For a core secret SAP, even a 'no comment' would be a breach of security." -- Edgar Mitchell

Or, in general neither confirm nor deny the existence or non-existence of [fill in the blank].

But Sarge was pretty clear to me in 1983 (after a couple of beers) that the Air Force had actually worked with the aliens since sometime around 1980. I never thought about aliens and UFOs after hearing the tale until Doty showed up on the TV near the end of the decade. Strawberry Ice Cream Forever ;-)

Wonder who told Tucker? And why he considered his source to be credible?

And another quote...

Ernie Kellerstraus (Hawk) - While working at Wright Patterson AFB in the ’70s, he along with Bob Collins and Dale Graff are said to have supplied information to William Moore. Kellerstraus is rumored to have lived with an alien for a while (?), and is probably the source for the story concerning the aliens’ preference for "strawberry ice cream".

Rolling Eyes

I like Gary, I like him a lot! Gary is a wellspring of information if you care to look!

Birds of a feather eh?

What info could Gary have for you or you for anyone else?

What more could any ET bring you?

Ok, we aren’t alone, duh, that was easy to know looking at life on earth.

I don’t give two shits about technology.

It’s nice to have and at times, horrible.

Technology is neutral.

Do they know themselves?

Do we?

We is me.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:59 pm

There are a plethora of core stories, once we turn over that rock.......

Dale and Ernie were both evangelicals, at the time, in the late seventies.  I suspect they would have cooperated in covering over the implied anti religious aspect of anything with a potentially spiritual component.  Later, Dale did involve himself in the metaphysical dimension.

This is not to say that the phenomenon itself does not take on numerous guises........ shape shifting.......

It is as if the phenomenon were telling us....... the truth is not out there....... the Truth is within.  

This is one reason that fundamentalists of all stripes, including scientists, are at such pains to deprecate our personal capacity for truth....... the cosmic authority must always be kept at arm’s length.  

The Truth is personal....... interpersonal...... it can be, it should be..... communal.  Expertise will not be easy to outgrow.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:38 pm

And now it appears they have leaked the Presidential briefing on the phenomena problem ;-)

Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Hehe, one of my fav movies.

The guy in the suit looks like Dan did in a photo I saw of him in a suit.

Real/Simulated Life is stranger than fiction.

I'm still not sure if this is live or memorex, my guess is scripted memorex tapes from God's garage are playing out here on the event horizon of a black hole Wink

All good.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:08 pm

So, there was a briefing, by a particular briefer.  

Was the President presented with a matrix of beliefs...... or a matrix of differing alien agendas?  That is possible.  

We might wonder if there were no federation.  

There are no outward hostilities.  

Besides the very generic message of peace and love........ nothing.  

What is the disturbing aspect?  

Something is being tiptoed around.  

Why no live critters to present to the world?  

Not even a recorded message.  

What is going on with the SETI folks?  They are being rather quiet, in the light of these developments.  

What about that Adm Wilson interview?  Are folks not going to ask about the alleged insiders?  

Why does the President seem to be trusting of his briefer?  

The various data points at our disposal are not inconsistent with a small world briefing.

I don’t expect that anyone will be able to present a more coherent scenario.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:23 pm

UFO 'stuff' getting ejected into the atmosphere is somewhat disturbing ...

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:30 pm

What is disturbing is that the small world disturbs every existing belief system.

The MoAPS pulls the rug out from under every existing belief system..... especially including our scientific belief system.   

We have a revelatory event of biblical and extra biblical proportions.  

Where are the experts?  Where is the committee of inquiry?  

There is at least one very big piece of information being withheld.  The President knows what it is, and Ron purports to know.  I don’t think anyone here would deny this very distinct possibility.  

Just offhand, I’d guess that this piece of information is of a personal nature........ having something to do with portals, and the porous nature of ‘reality’.  

I’d wager that the Princess is aware of the content of the briefing, if not its format, as well.  

I always say....... cherchez la femme.

(cont........)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Fun times. Tucker - I don't wear no silly bow ties no more - Carlson preaching flying saucers to the brainwashed Trumptards, people so whacked they make Mao's Cultural Revolutionaries anti-rightist-ultra-faithful seem sane by comparison. Such that everyone else knee-jerks the opposite way, even if it weren't about something as off-kilter as UFO kookery. And the hilarity of it all is that in general sweeps, it's all true! The twists and turns of tearing fact from truthy. Everyone be all,

'Ain't no sunshine left to see,
    The truth ain't what we thought it to be,
    The double cross turn all into itself,
    It's 4d chess the pieces in stealth!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:19 pm

PF, so true.

Trumptards, bahahahahaha.

I can’t lie, seeing all belief systems melt will give me a certain joy.

Serves monkeys right, shouldn’t have picked a side.

No one was around when mine were shredded.

But I get to watch the world’s beliefs go through the paper shredder.

YES!!!
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:21 pm

A belief system solvent already unleashed ...

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:15 am

One of the best political commentaries, so far........ https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/opinion/marianne-williamson-meaning-democratic-primary.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

As for you, Eric, Gary and Paranoid.......... you should have shame, as if there were such a thing amongst internet trolls.  

There is about to be a meltdown of every belief system except for one, which is that this world is by, for and about persons.  

Internet trolls are cheap, slimy....... not deserving of the label of persons.  You give persons a bad name.  

Eventually there will be no one allowed to post here who is unwilling to engage in a telephone conversation.  This applies to Gary and Paranoid.  Eric should just know better.  

Should people be allowed anonymous opinions?  Perhaps, under special circumstances, and in venues that invite such.  This is not such a venue.  Be gone...... Gary and Paranoid Factoid.  

There is a sacred mission here, defending and promoting personhood.  

If you hold nothing sacred....... be gone...... please.  

If you are unable to hold anything sacred........ get the f*ck gone..... miserable wretches!!!!

It is likely that the recent disavowal of Visitor #1 by 2&3 is a ploy..... a piece of stagecraft.  If not...... well, too bad #2&3. It won’t make much difference..... not at this juncture.  

We each have our individual missions to discharge.  I wish you God-speed......

Are persons the only sacred beings......?

Everything is sacred...... everything is a microcosm...... everything is a window on Monadnock.... a portal.  

But, no, dogs are allowed in Heaven only on a leash.  There is a leash law in Heaven.  

Some folks, like President Tump, will have to wear an ankle monitor in Heaven...... until they are housebroken.  

Heaven will be a place to explore alternate realities...... like Hell, for instance.  This is where Heaven and the Hive have considerable overlap.  

I’ve read the entirety of Ross’ column, above.  It may well be the best I’ve read in the Times, and it certainly speaks to what we’re on about, here.  

The NYT has gotten the message of the Visitors...... loud and clear.  This is no small matter.  Every other columnist in that formerly materialist rag had better take note.  The gauntlet has been laid down..... perhaps in time for 2020.  If I were you, donny, I’d be keeping a weather eye out for the nearest exit.  

Is Ross Visitor #4......?  

With a bit of foresight, he could have been #1, but I’m not sure I would wish that upon a dog...... well, at least, I did get my Princess time, alright...... eat your heart out, Ross.......

And Ross is a bit too much of a bleeding heart....... I don’t think he could ever have bitten the Vegas bullet. This is not for nervous Nellies...... not for second guessing, in the moment.

We will have an Aeon for second guessing...... in Heaven. That’s exactly what Heaven is for.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:54 am

Dan, you are missing the subtle aspect of my point of view, illustrated before you in my alleged troll-actions.

Persons will be subjected to replication in environments in which they never participated, wholly against their will. I see this as a serious problem, one which only increases as time and the mechanism of transformation advance.

Do you not agree this is a problem?

The entire issue of concern to you had long ago been consumed by mass-distributed popular cultural marketing and that issue has been amplified by the Internet. The public anticipation and expectation is to see the realization of the false image imprinted by popular media. We both know the media has not prepared anyone for what is coming. Even those "open-minded" souls willing to anticipate and expect "contact" are not prepared.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:03 am

Gary,

The whole point of us, persons, is that we cannot be replicated.  

I think you slept through that class, Gary........ better start paying attention, my good man!

For instance, Jesus is the only Son of God.  If you don’t understand that, Gary, you’d better go back to Sunday School.....!!!

And even you and I are not prepared for Contact....... perhaps me, least of all...... especially if I have to be the Contactor.  

The Contactor script has been written, but no one has bothered to give me a crib sheet.  

And that night that Visitor #0 snuck into my bed....... I guess that was ...... goodbye..... see you on the other side...... my crib sheet went and flew out the window......

But, no, Gary, no one goes anywhere, involuntarily.  #0 got to choose her parents, and, presumably, her godfather.  

No one can say that I didn’t ask for it...... ‘you’ asked for it....... you, you and you.....!!!  

So, maybe, let’s, for once in our lives, be slightly serious.  Paranoid is just posturing...... partly crybaby...... partly all around jerk.  

Please, don’t respond to that sort of troll/posturing....... let me deal with it.  Your job is to respond to me, not to every other jerk out there.

God wouldn’t have created so many jerks, if she didn’t love them.  But their jerk days are numbered.  If nothing else happens with Disclosure, the jerk contingent will be drastically curtailed.  

12:40........

For Disclosure, I’m the only one who will have to do anything.  Others will just need to ask questions, and respond to answers.  I don’t have all the answers, not by a long shot.  I’ll know what I need to know, when I need to know it, and be glad to delegate responsibility.  

If I were to pride myself on being a Deplorable, I think I’d be looking for another line of work, just about now.  

And, yes, your mission, here, should you choose to accept it, is to talk to me and not to every jerk who comes stumbling by.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:51 am

Shred em and weep.

The only troll here is you Grandpa.

You are trolling life.

As we live it.

Nothing is sacred.

All of it is sacred.

You can do as you like.

Ban everyone fool.

I don’t pull punches.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:09 am

LOL let me be the first. But wait, all this fun    gone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BM3zCMRPcw&list=FLnbwInVpEKkXFC3UuEsCZHA&index=177

Dan we're just not the first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:22 pm