Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Pkisfake
Course Catalog
RunningBull
Alchemical Coincidence
mion
ParanoidFactoid
clusterfuggles
AtomicBrando
HANIPAN
cwallatruth
dan
Big Bunny Love
hobbit
GrandCru
U
SurfBum
21 posters

Disclosure - For U by U

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Empty Disclosure - For U by U

Post by SurfBum Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 pm

This is Disclosure directly from source, disclosure for U and by U.

Say and post what though will shall be the whole of the rules.

Last edited by TheSloth on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

disclosure - Disclosure - For U by U Empty Re: Disclosure - For U by U

Post by U Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:24 pm

https://youtu.be/7uTe8DVA9Ug
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Keeper,

I don't know what others want. I wouldn't trust anyone who pretends to know what others want either.

Maybe disclosure is not about ruling the world but knowing what the world is and why it is here and why we are here living on it.

I think maybe those who want to rule over others have not really been given full disclosure.

Perhaps most people think they can either rule or be ruled, but maybe there is a third option.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:22 pm

Lol

Is what it is Sloth.

"Analyze it"????

Anyway, I was invited in, I wasn't the one who gave out any invitations.

Always looking for the third option.

In the mean time though why not play?

Or listen to a story? I like a good story...
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:14 pm

I did put out an invitation only because you were asking about dreams and I didn’t like the rules Dan put out there about how and what to post so I started my own thread.

The Sloth does not adhere to restraining orders.

“Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained” -William Blake

If, as you said, you need no more disclosure, then please don’t ask any questions.

The sloth only comes out of the tree when necessary. So if you have everything you need already then I won’t be engaging with you.

The sloth aspires to impart more peace to others only when absolutely necessary and only to those who have been prepared.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Don't misunderstand me Sloth if you mean Disclosure on ALL mysteries then yes I still have much to learn.

I'm not looking for disclosure on the UFO issue though, it's enough for me to have been there, to bare witness to the things I've seen.

A bit of confusion but that's okay and so are you!

I asked Dan a specific question because it pertains to my personal experience, that's all.

I know some of you are used to snakes in the grass and those who wear masks.

I am not one of those.

We all want peace so don't start a war right out the gate.

Again, I understand your caution and skepticism but I'm truly an open book.

Ask me a question here and you'll receive an honest answer.

I trust you, do you trust me?
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:42 pm

And Sloth I don't want you to think I'm being smug and slapping away your open hand.

I'm simply learning the method of communication here.

I mean that I was invited into this entire forum by other means, that some might call immaterial.

I'm going with the flow, just like you.

This topic is a gift, it wasn't something I expected.

Thank you Sloth, truly, I think we'll have some fun here!
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:37 am

Keeper,

No worries.

I was also invited here and invited to be a discloser.

I learned from a series of semi translucent mirrors.

Ron, Dan, Smelly, and especially the Princess were a big part of that learning experience.

Pay close attention, follow the signs and omens and dreams, and enjoy the ride.

When the time and dimmensions are right entangled particles will collide.

Yes, we are always having lots of fun in wonderland.

Glad you have been invited to join us.

Very Happy
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:27 am

I knew you'd stop being a grumpy ol Sloth and would come down from the tree!

Hey it's growing pains, I'm new here and this forum is the one place that I could point to that might help me understand why I had those 2 dreams in particular. As the people I met in that place, who came specifically to see me, they get talked about quite a bit on this site. I'll give you a hint, of the 3 interlopers that came to visit, Dan wasn't one of them but I thought Dan might be able to illuminate the issue some what. Not sure if it was completely perceived as on topic but I think it was related simply because of the immaterial aspect of it all and I'm glad Dan gave an answer, it's something I can work with and if he was annoyed, well try I'm glad he went easy on me lol.

If anything Sloth my problem has always been being too honest, that's what gets me in trouble you might find but I want to reiterate that I'm really glad you made this thread because I'm certainly going to use it. I'll put out my own disclosures and any one else who wants to hop in, feel free!
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:41 am

Sounds like we are off and running then.

I didn't start this topic to contend with any of Dan's avenues or Topics of disclosure, but rather to cohere with Dan and provide an area in the forum where disclosure could be more centered around the idea that maybe U have all that is needed already and disclosure can come from within as much as it can come from without.

Is there even a difference?

What would Alice in Wonderland say?

Was the caterpillar within or without or both?

Anyway, please feel free to post anything you feel related to disclosure or the nature of reality or anything the flow brings you in the moment.

Keep the flow flowing but maybe also remember to think about what is real and what might be real.

Is there such thing as being too honest? Honesty is something I value greatly when it comes to disclosure.

I think maybe sometimes we can be distracted by the mirages.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Thank you for that, that means a lot. This is difficult because I'm playing a game of catchup with all these disclosures and yet I've still been at it for a long time. I can appreciate Dan running a tight ship over there so I really don't mean to rock the boat. I just thought he might be the man to ask because what he had been talking about seemed to resonate with what I had been experiencing and I think questioning what might be real and what is real perfectly lines up with the idea of an immaterial reality.

It appears I'll have to think of something very special for my first disclosure. I wonder what it will be?
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:50 pm

I don't think any boat were rocked Keeper

You are perfectly welcome to ask Dan anything you please and I don't think Dan has a problem with anyone creating their own Topics. In fact, Dan has always encouraged it.

Don't think too hard about what you want to post here.

I like to encourage people to smell the flowers as much as possible and to relax into being present.

If you have no questions though I probably won't respond much, but still feel free to post whatever you feel related to disclosure or going back to source as you put it.

Wink
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Thank you Sloth, I'm sure I'll have a few questions for you as time goes on, you seem to know quite a bit. I'll ask something simple right now, have you ever met the Princess? If so is she every bit as amazing as they say? I don't necessarily buy into every rumor about her out there on the internet but I can tell she is sort of different, not bad different just different. A very subtle difference than most human beings but one that I think I recognize.
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:19 pm

The Keeper Of The Laws wrote:Thank you Sloth, I'm sure I'll have a few questions for you as time goes on, you seem to know quite a bit. I'll ask something simple right now, have you ever met the Princess? If so is she every bit as amazing as they say? I don't necessarily buy into every rumor about her out there on the internet but I can tell she is sort of different, not bad different just different. A very subtle difference than most human beings but one that I think I recognize.

What have you actually seen that justified any thought that Aliyah(don't call her princess, it just encourages her inflated sense of entitlement) is amazing? She wears expensive jewelry, goes on expensive vacations, doesn't really seem to have a 9 to 5 job.

It's all BS. She's married to laser scientist who's got $. I think she use to sell real estate.

I've been on calls with her, and never once has she given me the impression she's amazing. Shit, she cares more about animals than humans. She's more likely to save a cricket than a dying child in Calcutta.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Then why was she a big part of your discloser learning experience?
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:22 pm

GrandCru wrote:
    The Keeper Of The Laws wrote:Thank you Sloth, I'm sure I'll have a few questions for you as time goes on, you seem to know quite a bit. I'll ask something simple right now, have you ever met the Princess? If so is she every bit as amazing as they say? I don't necessarily buy into every rumor about her out there on the internet but I can tell she is sort of different, not bad different just different. A very subtle difference than most human beings but one that I think I recognize.

What have you actually seen that justified any thought that Aliyah(don't call her princess, it just encourages her inflated sense of entitlement) is amazing? She wears expensive jewelry, goes on expensive vacations, doesn't really seem to have a 9 to 5 job.

It's all BS. She's married to laser scientist who's got $. I think she use to sell real estate.

I've been on calls with her, and never once has she given me the impression she's amazing. Shit, she cares more about animals than humans. She's more likely to save a cricket than a dying child in Calcutta.

With what you just said, is it any wonder she likes animals?

Animals are great teachers.

Animals do not let make judgments of people based on what they wear.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Keeper,

That was Cru, not me that said those things.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Okay, I see. It's an honest question, I respect your opinions.

As for me jury is still out but sometimes I just like boarding the hype train anyway.

Not meaning any offence to anyone those days are over. I'm just trying to have a basic understanding.

Keep on keeping on...
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Keeper,

To answer your question about the Princess, or Aliyah (she doesn't care what people call her), I would always caution against any sort of judgments using comparisons.  

Amazing is relative.

I like more specific descriptions.

From my experience she is very selfless and spends most of her energy helping those in need, both humans who have lost their way, and animals who do not have a voice.

For humans, she leads by example I think and does her best to show others that they are enough as they are already, but in some emergency situations she might be called in to provide emergency help.

She spent a lot of time helping me, but I was in a pretty dire situation, willing to risk death and leaving my family to have the opportunity to travel into the cosmos just to learn who I am.

The way she helped me was in a way where she gave 100% and expected nothing in return.

She would not want anyone to praise her though because she recognizes what praise really is.

When I asked her what I could to to pay her back for all the time she had spent helping me by being a semi translucent mirror, she simply just asked that I grow and learn and was happy just to see me grow and learn.

She does not seek to be placed in a sort of idolized position, others put her there for their own sakes.

She is here to do what is necessary, nothing more, nothing less.
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:48 pm

I call BS on the picture you're painting here Sloth.

I will admit, I'm sure she's a loving mother and a good friend. But this holier than thou attitude expressed in her blog, punctuated with ridiculous stories of trips to Rome where she gave advice to priests to take in the homeless, is fucking bullshit.

I don't care that you know her. You're probably a friend. Friends lie for each other.

This IS the rabbit hole...you'll find no disclosure here. Aliyah is Alice and nothing is what it seems. Look up if you want to see down. Look elsewhere for disclosure if you seek it here.

Last edited by GrandCru on Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Maybe the 'holier than though' attitude is a judgment you make in your own mind.

But what is it based off of?

I've never seen her make judgments of others as you are now. I can say that much.

The advice she gave to the priest was pretty straight forward about helping those who really need help and not helping others for your own sakes to make you feel better about yourself.

People help others for many reasons, but from my experience she focus on helping others for their sakes only and not her own.

GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:04 pm

She waxes poetically about not being non-materialistic and just living life. She claims these things will make you happy. But she goes on expensive vacations, wears expensive jewelry and eats at expensive restaurants. I'd contend that those doling out advice about being non-materialistic shouldn't go out doing a bunch of materialistic shit and documenting it. I see a lot more about her vacations than charity work. Not doubting she isn't charitable, just not in the way that's presented here.

Ask her how we should address the following: fixing student debt, healthcare coverage, homelessness, obesity.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:26 pm

Wow, I didn't know it was such a terrible thing to go on vacations with your family or to accept expensive jewelry gifts from your husband, or to eat good food.

Maybe she doesn't go begging Ron to give her those gifts but he simply does it to enjoy the gift of giving as an expression of his love and appreciation and she gives back to him by accepting those gifts.

Maybe sometimes the best way to give is to receive from those who want to give.

I see nothing materialistic about that.

I know that she was a very successful real estate entrepreneur and walked away from a very large deal in Dubai so that she could focus on her foundation and doing what is necessary to help the world transition and metamorphosize.

I've seen pictures of the inside of their home and it appears to be fairly modest, especially considering the sort of real estate deals she was doing at the peak of her career.

I only know those things because I asked her about them by the way.

Anyway, I will not speak of her any more.

She does not need humans to validate her or who she is.

You are free to think what you want to think of her.

Last edited by TheSloth on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:37 pm

I'll say this at the very least, I want to believe in this idea of the Princess, truly selfless and caring and someone to be admired whatever the real story may be. We can all try to be like the Princess you've presented to me today Sloth though we all fall short at times.

Princess and Ron might be many things but I can see their love for each other seems very real. The two of them are lucky to have each other.

GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:44 pm

TheSloth wrote:

Maybe sometimes the best way to give is to receive from those who want to give.

I see nothing materialistic about that.

Now that...is some fortune cookie wisdom.

Who calls her princess? When did that start?

Allow me to be more precise...when Aliyah worked for ANM reality or Long & Foster, did she have "princess" in any of her professional descriptions? Or is the princess title a recent title? I mean, it's actually on her LinkedIn profile.

Earthly, interstellar, cosmic, inter dimensional, fantasy...Princess is an entitled, elitist point a view for anyone to have of themselves or others... period. It perpetuates an idea of an entitled hierarchy, which is odd considering the following mission statement from the Kashmir World Foundation;

"Founded in 2008, Kashmir World Foundation develops sustainable projects with an emphasis on the importance of education, training, employment to empower communities to protect their environment and endangered species. We encourage the traditional arts while integrating appropriate technologies to transform social and economic structures."

Right under leadership, Aliyah is referred to as "princess" right off the bat!!! How does perpetuating the idea of "princesses" help transform social and economic structures?!? Do you think all the people in those workshops are like "oh, she's a princess of ShrangriLa, not an earthly princess"??

Kashmir will one day have to answer for her mother's self proclamation of "princess". What answer will she give?

Ok, I understand you don't want to talk about Aliyah anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 pm