Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
jofo
Course Catalog
U
SurfBum
hobbit
whoknows
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
ParanoidFactoid
GrandCru
GSB/SSR
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
dan
21 posters

Immaterialism 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Empty Immaterialism 2

Post by dan Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

[The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism  
    should be substituted here... ]

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 am; edited 8 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by dan Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 am

There is alleged to be only one person that foot could not assassinate with impunity, and that is the POTUS.  

Is this a good thing?  smelly might say it is a Zero sort of thing.

Are folks ready to embrace the Zero?  donny is a sort of Zero..... an empty vessel.  So was Hitler...... an empty vessel into which we may pour or fears.  

Brett’s was an empty youth, into which he poured a lot of rage.  

What will we have when we cleanse the doors of perception?  

Will we see infinity in everything..... even in Zero?  Zero has infinite possibility.  Am I the assassin of possibility?  

We are the masters of possibility.  This is how we manage to get the best possible out of nothing.  We can see every possibility in everything...... even, or especially, in the best possible.  

The networks are very proscribed about all this, but not as we approach an infinity of channels.  

And how do we master the possibilities without free choice?  Simply because we already have.  We certainly are allowed to second guess ourselves, and we always are.  That’s our imagination.  

At the center of all our imaginings is the best possible actuality, which smelly embraces..... all possibilities nullify.  It can feel like zero or infinity.  

We already have........?  This is not quite right.  This does not do justice to the illusion of time.  It says something about the eternal now, which is another juxtaposition of zero and infinity..... the shining Presence.  

Yes, the treasure goes on, glimmering in the dark.

When you embrace the zero, you embrace the glimmer.  We just need to cleanse the door..... the portal.... to see the glimmer.... through a glass darkly.  Is it exhausting to think about?  This is the pearl of great price...... or no price..... priceless.  

All infinities are resolved in us, tonight.  Maybe the j-man did that first, maybe smelly did..... only to be resurrected in each of us in each moment.  It’s quite a trick..... first and last..... alpha and omega..... but we are persons, the containers of illusion, and contained thereby..... the cosmic Self.  

The cosmic Self necessarily has a personal center..... in each of us.  Too often, though, we seem held at arm’s length, flailing helplessly.  

Ackbar/sloth described to me how his job involves the real-time analyses of destructured data streams, as from Facebook, say.  Might that have something to do with disclosure?  

I told my sister that maybe aliyah and I would travel around the world reactivating portals..... cleansing the doors..... similar to the idea of Johnny Appleseed...... someone should.  smelly does it without leaving the forum.  

We should all have such dreams, and we do..... now and forever. The internet is that..... dream. We search for the still center, until we realize that’s what we are..... at the center of the ouroboric small world.

Then we have the data stream of the mass media..... sound and fury.

Do we will it to be still..... like that other guy? Can we walk on that water?

This is what eschatology is about.

The Buddha did this. What did the j-man bring to that table? Did he not stir the pot?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:03 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:13 am

I was ready and I can do as I will under love, so are the Others.

The rest don’t really matter much outside of center, just here for the drama and I’m here for the comedy.

They aren’t any concern, they deny themselves peace, too bad, dumb muppets.

Trump isn’t my problem.

Reaching Others with peace isn’t my problem.

Vegas isn’t my problem.

Disclosure and portals aren’t my problem.

I am their problem though, a real big fat smelly one.

It’s so obvious to any who would just awake!

They will spin off with no connection to source.

One can will themselves away.

We continue to reach out into the darkness.

It’s really too bad the evil is so good, but this is the way the cookie crumbles Wink

Last edited by smelly on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:20 am

[quote="dan"]There is alleged to be only one person that foot could not assassinate with impunity, and that is the POTUS.  

Is this a good thing?  smelly might say it is a Zero sort of thing.

Are folks ready to embrace the Zero?  donny is a sort of Zero..... an empty vessel.  So was Hitler...... an empty vessel into which we may pour or fears.  

Brett’s was an empty youth, into which he poured a lot of rage.  

What will we have when we cleanse the doors of perception?
    [\quote]

Dan,
    Sorry didn't mean to insert this in Your post. 

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/3679-if-the-doors-of-perception-were-cleansed-every-thing-would

I share the same birth date as Blake, and once went to an art exhibition of His, I became transfixed by His river of life painting, and felt as though I had painted it?

hobbit

Last edited by hobbit on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:29 am

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=kLSArelG&id=E5BB674CD03FCB785E34C7D7811DD94C746177EE&thid=OIP.kLSArelGNwUzQ34EKQp1aAHaFj&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fimage.slidesharecdn.com%2fblake-120629191057-phpapp01%2f95%2fwilliam-blakes-illustrations-of-revelation-12-728.jpg%3fcb%3d1340997121&exph=546&expw=728&q=william+blakes+river+of+life&simid=607988310266939207&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0
    hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:31 am

Trump is a lovely Fool.

He is dumb as Choronzon.

He is Choronzon in the flesh.

He is a gate keeper.

The trick is to dematerialize and go where you will.

Who can stop you?

Only you.

So who can free you, only you, now you know thy true enemy.

"There are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth. But there are more atoms in a grain of sand than there are stars in the universe."

"As soon as we put something into words, we devalue it in a strange way. We think we have plunged into the depths of the abyss, and when we return to the surface the drop of water on our pale fingertips no longer resembles the sea from which it comes. We delude ourselves that we have discovered a wonderful treasure trove, and when we return to the light of day we find that we have brought back only false stones and shards of glass; and yet the treasure goes on glimmering in the dark, unaltered."

—Maurice Maeterlinck

cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:00 pm

hobbit wrote:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/3679-if-the-doors-of-perception-were-cleansed-every-thing-would

I share the same birth date as Blake, and once went to an art exhibition of His, I became transfixed by His river of life painting, and felt as though I had painted it?

hobbit

From a young age, William Blake claimed to have seen visions. The first may have occurred as early as the age of four when, according to one anecdote, the young artist "saw God" when God "put his head to the window", causing Blake to break into screaming. At the age of eight or ten in Peckham Rye, London, Blake claimed to have seen "a tree filled with angels, bright angelic wings bespangling every bough like stars."
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:43 pm

dan wrote:
    Ackbar/sloth described to me how his job involves the real-time analyses of destructured data streams, as from Facebook, say.  Might that have something to do with disclosure?  

To be more technically accurate Dan, my job involves the close to real time denormalizing and analyzing of structured big data. We do only very small work with destructured data. Mostly we denormalize data for better reporting/querying performance.

Honestly, I have no interest in analyzing social media to see how folks are responding to 'disclosure'. Not something I would find much interest in at that large scale. Not my cup of tea. How would that even work...seems so impersonal.

What would we even do with the feedback? Adjust the pressure release valve somehow? That just seems ridiculous, impossible even.

I want nothing to do with trying to control the Tao. The Tao is the Tao, let it flow freely. What's the use of analysis other than a need to control.

I have no needs to control anything.

I say let it flow freely as it will.

I say just let Hollywood continue telling the stories as they have been. That's the beauty of abstraction and myth and parables, to each is imparted what needs to be imparted to release the amount of pressure needed for that individual at their own time and dimension and level of need.

So many more enjoyable things to do than analyze the flow of the river we are riding. Good luck trying to harness the flow of the Tao, the flow of zero. The Great Mother does not play well with fools who try and control her outflowing or analyze her aroma as it flows freely. The flow is the flow, just let if flow.

I'd rather play guitar, or write a poem, or oil paint, or soak in the bath with a good book, or make sushi, or play with bibliomancy from the void with Smelly in messenger, or read the news from nowhere on OMF, or play make believe with my kids, or go on a hike, or ride a bike, or watch a movie with my wife.

I abide with the KISS (Keep it simple stupid) principle to life.

Simple is more to enjoy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 pm

Sloth,  

I must have misspoken.  I’m not quite sure what I had in mind.

There are those who meditate on global harmony.  It might be seen as a guided meditation, of sorts.  

And then people do perform before live audiences, and get all kinds of feedback.  I come here to get feedback, which you and smelly, et al, do very well, thank you.  

Might this not be a natural part of the Noosphere..... nature taking it’s own sweet course, of which we are an integral part.  Nothing is unnatural in monism.  

It would be unnatural for us not to act naturally, which does include our communications.  Imagining a more coherent world...... I’m not aware that coherence is unnatural.  We need not wax nostalgic for our Tower of Babel.  There is a season for all things.  We need not fear our personhood.  Free will is an illusion, in any case.  You let Hollywood carry on..... I let persons carry on, even fulfilling our missions..... perish the thought.  

These thoughts segue back to the Buddha and the j-guy.........

Buddha has certainly helped to calm the waters.  Seemingly, Jesus stirred them up.  These countervailing currents define much of history.  Then there is the metanarrative of larva to chrysalis to butterfly.  Are we opposed to narratives?  Is it cheating, if we peak at the score, now and then, and attempt occasionally to sing along in multi part harmony?  Obviously, we’ve barely warmed up, but there does seem to be a functioning sound stage, of sorts.  

There may be room for both smelly and smitty on the same stage.  Yes?

Are you opposed to the Princess holding your hand with regard to openings?  Are we not social animals?  

How much poorer would we be without the clash of cultures and religions? Like pebbles on a beach, the rough edges become smoother...... but not that smoothness is the be all and end all. The Monad can have hair, after all, even though black holes are not supposed to.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:57 pm

While the body always appear to grow and change, the Monad in us does not change and does not suffer or dream as we 'appear' to do.

Intelligence observing intelligence is the beginning and end of it.

Coherence is as natural as evil, which is just entropy.

We are going to have a lot of energy on tap for the next few billion years.

Wonder what we may do with it, paint the sky I imagine.

Start with ourselves first.

We pave the way for consciousness as consciousness paves the way for us.

Must all get saved somewhere, in space-time matrix itself I imagine and Consciousness can go up and down that index as it likes and tweak here and there.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:26 pm

smelly,

..... for the next few billion years.......?  

I kinda thought we’d gotten beyond the big world idea...... but apparently not.  

I would love to reopen that discussion with you......

Plot spoiler...... I’m taking the side of the small, personal world.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:29 pm

We are learning to integrate evil now as Jung said.

This is where the scapegoat comes in.

No Dan, we don't need to imagine a future, now is more than sufficient reason for being here.

Last edited by smelly on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:30 pm

dan wrote:
    There is a season for all things.  We need not fear our personhood.  Free will is an illusion, in any case.  You let Hollywood carry on..... I let persons carry on, even fulfilling our missions..... perish the thought.

Yes, persons are at the heart of disclosure, not Hollywood.

I stand corrected....or rather redirected to persons once again.

Hollywood is nothing but a bunch of persons working together to tell a story, but I agree, no groups have a corner on the disclosure market.

After-all, Buddha didn't have Hollywood, Jesus didn't have Hollywood, Lao-Tzu didn't have Hollywood, and many others....

However, we like stories. We have always had stories to relate to the the indescribable. Stories and myth are as close as we can get in words to IT.

Straight on
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:34 pm

The human intellect is unable, finally, to make sense of the world: everything is contradiction and paradox, and no one really knows much for sure, however loudly they profess to the contrary.

It is an uncomfortable mindset.

Alan Watts expounds on it better than any.

Life is Yugen, a kind of elevated purposelessness.

This is the basis of zen itself – that all life and existence is based on a kind of dynamic emptiness (a view now supported by modern science, which sees phenomena at a sub-atomic level popping in and out of existence in a quantum froth).

In this view, there is no stuff, no difference between matter and energy. Look at anything closely enough – even a rock or a table – and you will see that it is an event, not a thing. Every thing is, in truth, happening. This too, accords with modern scientific knowledge. Furthermore, there is not a multiplicity of events. There is just one event, with multiple aspects, unfolding. We are not just separate egos locked in bags of skin. We come out of the world, not into it. We are each expressions of the world, not strangers in a strange land, flukes of consciousness in a blind, stupid universe, as evolutionary science teaches us.

The emphasis on the present moment is perhaps zen's most distinctive characteristic. In our western relationship with time, in which we compulsively pick over the past in order to learn lessons from it, and then project into a hypothetical future in which those lessons can be applied, the present moment has been compressed to a tiny sliver on the clock face between a vast past and an infinite future. Zen, more than anything else, is about reclaiming and expanding the present moment.

It tries to have you understand, without arguing the point, that there is no purpose in getting anywhere if, when you get there, all you do is think about getting to some other future moment. Life exists in the present, or nowhere at all, and if you cannot grasp that you are simply living a fantasy.

For all zen writers, life is, as it was for Shakespeare, akin to a dream – transitory and insubstantial. There is no "rock of ages cleft for me". There is no security. Looking for security, Watts said, is like jumping off a cliff while holding on to a rock for safety – an absurd illusion. Everything passes and you must die. Don't waste your time thinking otherwise. Neither Buddha nor his zen followers had time for any notion of an afterlife. The doctrine of reincarnation can be more accurately thought about as a constant rebirth, of death throughout life, and the continual coming and going of universal energy, of which we are all part, before and after death.

Where do we go then?

We are the expression of this now.

About the Dude and Watts and Crowley and why I know they are pure channeling of the Monad into life,

"Watts with eyes hooded and penetrating like Aleister Crowley’s, he was a jester as well as a thinker, describing himself as a ‘spiritual entertainer’. Aldous Huxley described him as ‘a curious man'. Half monk and half racecourse operator.’ Watts wholeheartedly agreed with Huxley’s characterisation. He carried a silver cane ‘for pure swank’, he hung out with Ken Kesey and Jack Kerouac."

Last edited by smelly on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:46 pm

smelly wrote:The human intellect is unable, finally, to make sense of the world: everything is contradiction and paradox, and no one really knows much for sure, however loudly they profess to the contrary.

The realization of gnosis

The process of Gnostic initiation has more twists than the plot of a Hollywood blockbuster. Initiates set off to fulfill the injunction: 'Know your Self.' As their awareness grows, so their idea of who they are is transformed and transformed again.

In the psychic stage of initiation they discover that they are not the physical body.

In the pneumatic stage of initiation they discover that they are not the personal psyche either.

In the realization of Gnosis they understand that they are not even the impersonal witness. They are not a self at all. They are the absolute Mystery.
    -Jesus and the Lost Goddess

I wonder what all this means....

Last edited by TheSloth on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Thank you, Ackbar, for clarifying your thinking for us.

smell,

Are you opposed to paradigm shifts?

Does science always have to be at the top of the intellectual pecking order?

Do you really wish to follow in lock step with with scientific cosmology?

I thought you were more creative than that.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Like the Greek philosopher Heraclitus said, there is no idea of ‘good’ out to destroy ‘evil’, or vice versa. Evil cannot be destroyed, any more than good can, because they are polar opposites of the same thing, like poles of a magnet. Destruction is as necessary as creation. Chaos must exist if we are to know what order is. Both aspects of reality, in tension with one another, are necessary to keep the whole game going: the unity of opposites.

This can lead to some fairly shocking moral reasoning. When the American composer and Zen follower John Cage was asked, ‘Don’t you think there’s too much suffering in the world?’, he answered, ‘I think there’s just the right amount.’ This encapsulates, and yet somewhat satirises the Zen world view — that the dark and the light, the negative and the positive, the yin and the yang, are all necessary parts of the overall whole.

Behind this thinking is the idea that, for the accomplished follower of Zen, moralists are dangerous because they will destroy everything in pursuit of their vision of ‘the good’.

While it is refreshing that Zen philosophy is supported in many ways by present scientific knowledge, it is also a critique of scientific thought. The scientific tradition requires things up to be cut up — both mentally and physically — into smaller and small pieces to investigate them. It suggests that the only kind of knowledge is empirical and that the rigid laws of scientific method are the only kind that are valid.

Zen implies that this is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater — scientific thinking might be immensely useful, but it also does violence to a meaningful conception of life. It tends to screen out the essential connectedness of things. We live in an imprecise world. Nature is extraordinarily vague. Science promotes the idea of hard, clear ‘brute facts’ — but some facts are soft. A ‘cutting-up’ attitude to life gives us dead knowledge, not live knowledge.

The fundamental nature of the world is not something you can get too precise about. The basis of one’s life and thought must always remain undefined. Some ideas — such as the Tao, the ‘way of things’ — come to us, we can’t just go out and get them. They are mysterious and unknown.

This kind of thinking is anathema to the modern scientist who thinks that everything can be known and finally will be known. But, Watts argued, it is impossible to appreciate the universe unless you know when to stop investigating. Truth is not to be found by picking everything to pieces like a spoilt child.

‘He who seeks to persuade does not convince.’

But Zen and Alan convinced me. After spending nearly two years studying Zen, Taoism and the works of Alan Watts, I think I genuinely achieved a sort of satori — a freedom from the inner weights and contradictions of ordinary life. When a student asked Watts what enlightenment felt like, he said if felt very ordinary — but like walking slightly in the air, an inch above the ground. And that is exactly how I felt — every day.

If I see the Buddha, I will kill him. Because the moment you start thinking of yourself as ‘enlightened’, you are not.

Aaron is a good partner to kill Buddha with, as are you Dan.

Absorb my last three posts in their entirety.

I am not trying to convince you or myself, only as clearly as I can I try to reflect on what is INDESCRIBABLE.

I assure you my thinking does not occur when not working or blogging.

My mind is blissfully empty otherwise, but when I get near you, they cause these spontaneous outbursts and I pull on all the sources intersecting me at the moment.

I'm sure I sound like a rambling mad man.

Good, think that, I am a rambling ineffective mad man, but I am also a smelly goat at the same time.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:19 am

cwallatruth wrote:
    hobbit wrote:

hobbit

From a young age, William Blake claimed to have seen visions. The first may have occurred as early as the age of four when, according to one anecdote, the young artist "saw God" when God "put his head to the window", causing Blake to break into screaming. At the age of eight or ten in Peckham Rye, London, Blake claimed to have seen "a tree filled with angels, bright angelic wings bespangling every bough like stars."

What We see with our eyes is interpreted relative to our limited knowledge.

Blake was brought up in a time of strict religious indoctrination, thus that which He observed may have been something very different to that.

If You look at a tree when in bud, just what is it doing?

IMHO,

It is attracting that which it requires to achieve creation, and to those with extra sensory perceptions will appear as bright light with wing like shapes.

Fairy rings have the same perceptions.

It is how consciousness  ( plasma) operates in a discharge effect.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_ring

I am surrounded here by fairy rings, in hobbit land, I study them in My strange dowsing methods, those clever little mushrooms know where to charge up, so do I.

Where do You think the native peoples of this planet placed their circles to dance around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH11EJRFcH0

There are more things in heaven and earth than meets the eyes.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:04 am

smelly made a very revealing comment yesterday.......

It was a Carl Sagan type of comment..... about ‘billions’..... of years, etc.....

Only then, with his casual remark, did I realize how completely he had missed the boat.  Everyone misses the boat who hasn’t been briefed. This is what I finally figured out, yesterday.   

There is only one exception, and that’s chicken little.  

Folks are going to have a hard time swallowing the chicken little pill.  

IOW, sports fans, Ron was not kidding around, on the cruise, in Dec ‘16,  when he said that I was going to be donny’s biggest problem.  

It’s not easy for muppets to get their heads around that possibility.  But, guess what, sports fans, that mere possibility is an essential, maybe even the essential, aspect of the small world hypothesis.  

In the world of the blind, the one eyed person will be king....... for about 15 minutes.   That’s all you need to understand, sports fans.

So, guess what...... donny has been briefed.  And guess who briefed him?  Yes, it was Footmann.  

So, trust me, sports fans, that will be very hard for muppets to get their heads around.  

It’s like with Christianity...... the j-guy is essential to understanding.

So, yes, there does have to be a Second Coming, so that we may better appreciate the First Coming.

Christians appreciate the first coming, it’s just that they don’t understand it. That’s all..... and, really, it’s just a first world problem.

Christians, along with everyone else, have very serious misunderstandings about the j-guy. Either they seriously overestimate him, or seriously underestimate him.

It’s very hard to find the happy middle, unless you understand the small world hypothesis (SWH). Folks can give it lip service without being able to get their heads around it....... unless they’ve already been briefed.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 am

dan wrote:smelly made a very revealing comment yesterday.......

......... (please, folks, let’s minimize the quotes,..... Dan.)

So, trust me, sports fans, that will be very hard for muppets to get their heads around.  

It’s like with Christianity...... the j-guy is essential to understanding.

(cont.......)

Thanks Dan.  Any timelines on when you will start being his biggest problem, or if that has already commenced, for how long?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:11 am

cw,

donny’s time line is from the day he was born....... he’s always had the inkling that he would be the last real president..... but, still, he is about 75% fake news...... briefed news.

It’s really up to us to decide how much longer we need to keep donny in office...... and that mostly depends on mike, doesn’t it?  

How much has mike been briefed...... how much does he have his head around it?  

The sooner he gets his head around it, the sooner can donny ride off into the sunset....... get his 72 virgins, if he hasn’t got them already.  

IOW, cw, the whole Russia probe is fake news.  It’s just for public consumption, as way for donny to make a graceful exit, when his time is up.  Then it’s mike’s turn.  The crucial question is who will mike choose for his vice president .

Many of you may not remember when spiro resigned.  My question is how was jerry selected.......  it was not until Nixon got re-elected.  Until then, the second in line would have been the speaker of the house.  

No, sorry....... as the laws stands now, the President can nominate a new Vice President, to be confirmed by the Senate, just like with brett.  

The worst case scenario is that I would have to be mike’s vp.  That is the scenario that we are trying to avoid..... isn’t it, sports fans?

But, wait..... Nikki has just resigned..... that might be my proper spot.  

In that case, donny wouldn’t have to resign, unless he wanted to get out of Dodge.  

So, either Nikki resigned to be Mike’s vp, or for the Princess and me to go to the U.N.  Maybe both.  

So, cw, you asked about the time line, and I’ve given you the basic parameters for it.

The only other parameter is for how long we can keep the portal proliferation quiet. I don’t think for much longer. Do you?

(cont......)
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 am

Dan is not who most think he is.

I was read in.

I wonder who Dan is....

Laughing

Smelly missed the boat....nonesense.

What is your system Dan?

What is the small world hypothesis?

I'll tell you what it is.....stuff and nonesense.

If I had a world of my own everything would be nonesense.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:19 am

I say that only because it is so small it can't even really be put into words.

Wink
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:54 am

Yep Dan, clueless, I’ll own that, utterly uninformed.

Thank the Gods I’m a clueless muppet.

I’m with Crowley.

We are all Stars, which is why I said paint the sky metaphorically.

Pay attention now, watch your confirmation bias.

Now something amazingly crazy is that the Evangelicals are making Trump the Second Coming.

The don’t care at all what he does, only what he can do for them.

This is spiritual materialism and the Jews are taking full advantage of the crazies.

They are so sick and stupid, god, so stupid you can’t even be around them.

I’m sorry, but they are a cancer, but Awarensss has power in small numbers to balance it all out.

Marcus Aurelius would destroy them.

But we don’t kill each like that anymore.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/30/17405720/liberty-evangelical-movie-trump-prophecy

They deserve him.

This is actually very funny.

Trump, the worst man on earth to women lifted up as their savior.

Evangelicalism is a death cry of the patriarchy and a war cry is building around Trump.

This is the best bozo they could come up with?

It’s kinda perfect.

This is what power does to muppets, it corrupts them completely.

As far as who you and Ron are Dan, you aren’t anyone.

And I am right here waiting for you, watching.

Go ahead, try to get away Wink
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:11 am

No smelly, Dan is someone. He is a person, a very unique person.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:21 am

Only the dumb part of him is.

Read that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm