Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    jofo

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by jofo Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:27 am

I’ll be a silly muppet for you AB

so what is the spiny-thing at the lake supposed to do?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 19 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:27 am

Dante says, silly muppets.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:30 am

jofo wrote:I’ll be a silly muppet for you AB

I think it is a new kind of gyro that use some centrifugal force tricks.

Dante has consulted on the design.

He is an Evil Dog Genius.

Don’t tell anyone, he talks into my brain and tells me what to say, shhhhhh, much louder after the 4th.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:40 am

Sign wrote:

So Hobbit

Are you saying.. the Mountains are not there or just the memory of them. .

and we can all work through Mountains if we wanted. ??? Very Happy

Sign...

The mountains are there in 3D.
    The universal STUFF is made of multi dimensional STUFF.

Consciousness flows about in 4D.

The mountain is not there relative to 4D, but the mountain is forming a resistance to the flows in 4D, as consciousness is in constant implosion over outrush into and out of 3D.

Watch how the clouds react to mountains, as the atmosphere is reacting to the flows of consciousness.

Zome tools give a better comprehension of a multi dimensional system within itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGGvwkrDZNA

hobbit

Last edited by hobbit on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:52 am

AtomicBrando wrote:
    jofo wrote:I’ll be a silly muppet for you AB

I think it is a new kind of gyro that use some centrifugal force tricks.

Dante has consulted on the design.

He is an Evil Dog Genius.

Don’t tell anyone, he talks into my brain and tells me what to say, shhhhhh, much louder after the 4th.

I stake a risky prediction and say, 'I don't think Firmage's device will work.' And furthermore, it ain't how ET kisses the sky.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:21 am

hobbit wrote:

I'm not going to shit on Haramein. What he has to say is interesting, if derivative of Bucky Fuller's Synergetics. But he still hasn't made a testable prediction. Just a lot of very interesting geometry. Some of it, clearly expressed in crop circles as well. Which is also interesting.

What I'll ask though is, even if everything Haramein and the holofractal guys say is true, it's still only a small part of the puzzle. And essentially explores the same territory all the other vacuum physics guys going back to Casimir. A dude who did make a wild prediction, all the way back in the 1940s, which turned out to be verifiably true.

I don't see how you get from there to PSI or nonphysical entities or accessing alternate regions (dimensions) of space.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:37 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:
    hobbit wrote:

I'm not going to shit on Haramein. What he has to say is interesting, if derivative of Bucky Fuller's Synergetics. But he still hasn't made a testable prediction. Just a lot of very interesting geometry. Some of it, clearly expressed in crop circles as well. Which is also interesting.

What I'll ask though is, even if everything Haramein and the holofractal guys say is true, it's still only a small part of the puzzle. And essentially explores the same territory all the other vacuum physics guys going back to Casimir. A dude who did make a wild prediction, all the way back in the 1940s, which turned out to be verifiably true.

I don't see how you get from there to PSI or nonphysical entities or accessing alternate regions (dimensions) of space.

What is a vacuum?

It is as little as possible 3D anything.

But universe is still there, it isn't nothing.

The mountains interactions with the 4D flows of consciousness ( aether, holy spirit) are due to every atom of the mountain having it's own unique field of consciousness.

Remove the mass ( so called vacuum) then reduce the resistance to 4d flow of consciousness.

Universe is a perfectly packed fixed solid of geometric form, it never moves, that which displaces within that fixed solid is how my fingers are typing this now.
    I am within universe, universe is the scaffolding My atoms are displacing in location upon.

Relative to the amount of consciousness I am enveloped within determines the rate of switching, hence as We age We slow.

Young children have detectable huge fields of consciousness, some very rare ( especially girls) are almost so huge a field to enable them to trip about dimensions , and access information seemingly from nowhere.

hobbit
    n upon
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:39 am

Dan said/  

Doug,

Thank you for agreeing to be the interviewer and moderator.  On at least two occasions, I was less than helpful, in that regard.  

Dan/    Thanks for saying.   I hope ,and don't believe that I was a participant in order to marginalize  you .   Perhaps just a change up,  a more "kick the tires" thinker so to speak to uncover a different wrinkle .

Dan  , you have staying power and long "vetted" in ways beyond my time.

Course C /  I have been treated favorably by Ron and Princess, and brought into their home.They don't do this as common practice and that speaks on its own accord.  I consider them my friends as well as Dan.  But I am also as respectful as possible to the different roles all play.   I don't say,  hey Ron, tell me about what went on at the job today?  Ron offers things when and If appropriate i.e.  the seemingly gravity defying spinning top concept he told me of that was confirmed by Kevin regarding Joes device. Was good to hear form Joe too so progress was made.

But I really don't know what the bottom line to anything is. I don't have clearances.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:51 am

painter wrote:But I really don't know what the bottom line to anything is. I don't have clearances.

Safe lies.

Of course you do!

You authorize your Self by seeing through their lies and abstractions.

They are only muppets.

Muppets are so easy to fool.

They don’t even know they are in a muppet story.

The prize is there in the open for any with the courage to take it and bare it.

Life is only for the daring, the rest are sleeping through it.

Reason came to be to add meaning to life, not to find what is real.

What is real is not necessarily meaningful to material
    Existence.

“What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished…”

There is a vital difference between thinking and knowing.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:59 am

AtomicBrando wrote:
    painter wrote:But I really don't know what the bottom line to anything is. I don't have clearances.

Safe lies.

Of course you do!

You authorize your Self by seeing through their lies and abstractions.

They are only muppets.

Muppets are so easy to fool.

They don’t even know they are in a muppet story.

The prize is there in the open for any with the courage to take it and bare it.

Life is only for the daring, the rest are sleeping through it.

Reason came to be to add meaning to life, not to find what is real.

What is real is not necessarily meaningful to material
    Existence.

“What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished…”

painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:00 pm

ATOMIC

I can ponder, postulate, surmise , evaluate, intuit, and make for myself my best working hypothesis of the reality of things.
    I can believe what I want, regardless of Ron, Princess, Dan, you and all others , just as all others can do.
    But I know the difference between all these positions.

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:01 pm

painterdoug wrote:ATOMIC

I can ponder, postulate, surmise , evaluate, intuit, and make for myself my best working hypothesis of the reality of things.  
    I can believe what I want, regardless of Ron, Princess, Dan, you and all others , just as all others can do.  
    But I know the difference  between all these positions.

Word.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:17 pm

And I can call it like I see it.

Your experiences only mean something to you.

You are authorized.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:24 pm

TRUE ATOMIC! TRUE
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:39 pm

I go away for a couple of days, come back and what's happenin?

Nothing new....

Sighs. Keep your head down Dan.

Dan wrote:for chicken little. The WoM/MoAPS had failed

Maybe it always expected to much of it's self.?

Dan wrote:And this Matrix sounds like a more particularized form of agape.

It is important to note that all of us experience the Matrix/Hive in our altered states of consciousness.

Wish you would expand on the former and well, don't even get the whole "Matrix/Hive" concept you might give me a clue on that one as well.? I am just a muppet after all.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:46 pm

whoknows,

From one muppet to another.......

The matrix and hive are about Dreamtime, in my estimation.  

Dreamland at Area 51 was an effort to contain Dreamtime. It worked for a while.

Then they had to send the Princess down..... kind of like putting a finger in the dike. The dike still holds, amazingly, but our cosmic cocoon keeps wearing thinner, don’t we know.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Dan wrote:From one muppet to another.......

The matrix and hive are about Dreamtime, in my estimation.

So is this something like the Australian aboriginal concept of dream time only on a personal bases?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Thought must be air gapped, like a dangerous AI, before the real fun is possible.

Indigenous peoples don’t trust thought and see it as a mental virus.

I feel after wrestling with mine and others’, they have it nailed.

They see this capitalist imperialism and scientific materialism as the real threats to life.

I think we have proven our way of life is flawed over and over and that we are not right in the head or heart.

It’s a serious game.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:55 pm

whoknows,

That’s correct, in my estimation.

(Well, smelly, I guess you are our air gap.)

This dreamtime allows, among other things, for our small world CTC to ratchet back to the ancestral position..... back to pyramids, pristine nature..... the whole nine yards.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Ab wrote:Thought must be air gapped, like a dangerous AI, before the real fun is possible.

I've certainly given that some thought, though as always I can't get past the analogy of 7.5 billion people in a dark room trying to describe the elephant.

All I try to do at this point is look for continuity.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Language is lying by fixed convention.

Using metaphor is just creative lying.

To get to the inside of a thing is impossible with language.

wk, as patterns emerge from a flock of birds, what could come next, can’t be known, only that we need to reconfigure our approach to being leads up to what emerges.

If one reads the book of nature, this becomes apparent.

I feel a deep swell of movement living between earth and sky.

Unless one does live in between, they can’t access these meta states of mind.

The meta states of mind let us lighten up and see nothing is serious, but rather things are quite absurd.

You see language and civilization as a kind of long dream.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:18 pm

How doth the little crocodile Improve his shining tail, And pour the waters of the Nile On every golden scale! How cheerfully he seems to grin, How neatly spreads his claws, And welcomes little fishes in, With gently smiling jaws!
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Ab wrote:Language is lying by fixed convention.

You sure do talk out loud to your self much of the time it seems.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:24 pm

History is man’s anthropomorphic truth and points to little of what “is true in itself”. Mostly it points to what is not true about Self.

“As a “rational” being, he now places his behavior under the control of abstractions. He will no longer tolerate being carried away by sudden impressions, by intuitions. First he universalizes all these impressions into less colorful, cooler concepts, so that he can entrust the guidance of his life and conduct to them. Everything which distinguishes man from the animals depends upon this ability to volatilize perceptual metaphors in a schema, and thus to dissolve an image into a concept.”
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:25 pm

whoknows wrote:
    Ab wrote:Language is lying by fixed convention.

You sure do talk out loud to your self much of the time it seems.

Isn't talking to our self the only talking we really do? Who knows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:12 pm