Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:29 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    @awestruckt

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by @awestruckt Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:02 am

Can we play 20 questions regarding the nature of the breach? Was it primarily photons? Was it material? Was it sentient?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:06 am

nunia,

I asked if it was animal, vegetable or mineral.  There was no comment.  

I’m assuming that it was some sort of entity.

I’m suggesting that the film be made available to any who wish to identify themselves.  

There would be legitimate concerns that it could be copied without permission.  We might publish individual pics, and see what happens.  But there would be discussions here, and with interested parties, if there is deemed to be publishable material.  

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:19 am

Kevin's shock and awe approach would certainly be welcome around here, and might jump start some WoM type dissemination.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:24 am

Was it travelling at 88 miles per hour?

It is said that TT Brown opened a portal.
    Known as Dr Brown.

hobbit
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:26 am

I agree DrZaius

Shock them.. 40- 70 years disclosure is too long
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:46 am

We don’t need shock and awe for anyone.  

We need to figure out what is going on and why, and who has a need to know.  

I am being apprised of what is going on, at the location, presumably because I have a need to know.  Most of what I know is being relayed to you, here by a long established protocol.  

If you don’t like the protocol, I’m not quite sure where you would lodge your protest, other than right here.  

As many of you know, for many years, I have been laboring under the impression that I was in charge of Disclosure.

The filmed incident that may have occurred last night may be the test case for the Disclosure protocol. That is what is being discussed by the stakeholders at the present time.

I will keep you informed, as per usual.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Practice is paradox. It takes time to to get the hang of “hanging on to nothing.”

Oh, an unpardonable sin, the heretic likes, I can blaspheme and I shall.

It shall be Disclosure my way, as it has always been.

Stakeholders?!

Haha.

God is love.

In the ceasing of conceptual thought, the brilliant source-substance manifests.

If you seek to progress though seeing, hearing, feeling and knowing, when no more perceptions, you are cut off from Mind. Though real mind is expressed in our perceptions, it neither forms part of them nor is separate from them.

I think this was your caution Dan.

We can’t seek mind from these perceptions, nor is it separate.

All is spontaneously existing around us. The mind and object of its search are one. Mind can’t be used to seek something apart from Mind.

So the lake stuff is part of Mind, that’s us, not alien.

We already have our pearl.

No graduation to realization, nothing subjective or objective.

I am only a student of the Way.

I have truly attained nothing from Enlightenment I did not already possess.

The Way cannot be followed, it is spontaneous.

The confusion arises in our questions.

“Observe things as they are and don’t pay attention to other people. There are some people just like mad dogs barking at everything that moves, even barking when the wind stirs among the grass and leaves.”

...down by the lake...

— Huang-Po

Peace.

The Heretical Smelly Goat
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Ok, smelly, then what do you suggest that we do with the film taken down by the lake?

Should we burn it?
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Could you show the vid over a Go to Meeting? Point the webcam at a TV playing the video? It would be so low-res by the time someone tried to copy a video of a video it that it would be innocuous. But it would allow those of us on OMF to sneak a peak Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Well, I’ve not had a peek, myself.  

I don’t really need one.  Do you?  

We don’t know if this is another fire drill, or the real thing.  

Who are we gonna trust?

Just looking at it is not going to tell you if it is fake or real.  You have to consider the whole context.  

We don’t want to fall into another Nimitz trap, do we?  

And they say, Nunia, that seeing is believing, but what are we supposed to be believing?

What might it mean? Does it mean that life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe?

(cont.......)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Kevin heard a noise, at least he thought, so in he wandered for not he sought. Her heard it say, time to go away. He said do you want me to run away? Neither spoke a word, yet they understood, a error had occurred not where they stood. It ended as it should with a whir and a clank. Perhaps the Chicken should walk the Plank.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:00 pm

What?

Ok, the error has been corrected, so, hopefully, I won’t have to walk the plank.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:58 am

This morning’s conversation entailed my asking if we were any closer to saving the world.  

That proceeded to a discussion of Armageddon.  In Foot’s mind, I’m mainly an eschatologist, which should put me in the Armageddon camp.  It doesn’t.  He reiterated that he and the Princess were about saving animals, not people.  

Alright, where are we with Disclosure?  It’s coming along.  We were unable to define the progress further.  

The video ......?  It is unlikely to prove much to anyone but ourselves.  There was a message.  It was not then just a breach.  It was only telepathic to Kevin.  We’ll have to ask Kevin.  

The incident with Dan M, a couple of weeks ago, was more than just a rattling machine.  The device, and presumably Joe may come to the Mountain, after all.  

I had a lengthy convo with Bill L.  We had not spoken in many months.  He is in the other camp.  If we are being coordinated, it must be off world.  They are no closer to disclosure than are we.  

If we’re not any closer to Disclosure, it’s my fault for not being sufficiently focused.  I’m supposed to be more focused, today.  I should ask smelly whether I’m sufficiently focused.  

I did not ask about the Middle East.  

Bill is the only person who affords the small world hypothesis any credibility at all.  Steve, Joe and everyone else can only imagine that our planet is on the bottom rung of the extraterrestrial sweep stakes.  

What about the ones on the top rung?  Joe sees them as just dying of old age.  Steve and Joe see the aliens as good guys, but they are not inclined to interfere in our destiny.  In the other camp, we have to protect ourselves from the bad aliens.  

Should I be talking to Tom D....?  

I’m not sure what I could say to him.  I’m not sure that he is in any position to help out, at this point.  He’s not likely to be keen on virtual reality.  

Neither Joe nor Jack see themselves as involved in the propulsion business.  It’s all about space warp, and trans dimensionality.  What then is the difference between ETs and UTs?  It would not be easy to say, much less prove.  

Where might personalism figure into any one of their cosmologies? Almost nowhere.  

Among the ufo crowd, you’re not going to find two philosophical sticks to rub together. Philosophy is confined to the academy. There are fringe physics folks, like myself, who do dabble in cosmology, but they’re not easy to find, much less talk to.

(cont.......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:56 am

Footman's "typo" of "her" was also found in the previous Kit Green/Rick Doty e-mail "leak" ...

"mysterious, so curious," eh?

Post by painterdoug Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Q_e_t_12
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Q ANON/  who?  

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Q_anon10

murnut/    i wouldn't begin to know how to know

Last edited by painterdoug on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:40 am

This morning there was linkage made between what’s happening out at the lake and Disclosure.  

Things did not go well last night.  There was too much commotion.  

Ron doesn’t like to admit it, but Hal may have been involved with a prototype, many years ago, out at Bullfrog mountain.  But there was a falling out between Hal and Joe..... not too long ago.  Now there are accusations.  

A principal investor, two weeks ago, witnessed the device performing...... hovering without external input, for longer than could be explained mechanically.  

So we may need to revisit the issue of Disclosure........

I’m still partial to the WoM/MoAPS version of Disclosure.  Joe wants to disclose his device as a piece of breakthrough physics.  

He has an elaborate theory to explain the nature of the breakthrough.  It has to do with the alleged esoteric aspects of circular motion.  I will grant to Joe that there are metaphysical issues dealing with circular motion.  

Two such issues come to mind.......

The first has to do with the rotating bucket thought experiment, as analyzed by both Newton and Mach.  It has to do with the relativity of motion.  

There is also the issue of rotating black holes creating traversable worm holes as first proposed by Kip Thorne, I believe.  

Also, in this mix, is the rotation of spiral galaxies, which can be explained only by the postulation of dark matter.

Joe explained his own special take on circular motion.  It was something about circular motion and spiral configurations, such as DNA, defining a virtual center.  Neither of us are professional physicists, I might add.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:35 am

Thanks Dan

Victor Schauberger worked with natures vortices .

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/Viktor%20Schauberger.htm

Work on the Repulsin B continued in 1944 at the Technical College of Engineering at Rosenhügel in Vienna. Schauberger was finally released back to Leonstein, Austria that same year. It appears that the SS had discarded the idea of applying the Schauberger motor to a submarine when the benefits would greatly improve their work on the secret Flugkreisel which was taken from Rudolf Schriever back in 1941. By 1943 the machine had flown but proved to be unstable. The leader of the SS replacement team was Dr. Richard Miethe who proposed several Flugkreisel replacements with varied power plants, most of which relied on jets or rocket power, until it was learned that Schauberger had engineered a type of turbine machine that would create an up-current of axially-spinning air so powerful that the up-current’s drag force would speed the whole machine higher and higher into the air with a thrust equal to 10,000 hp simply by moving “air”. The turbine was considered a priority for flight development into a manned machine by the SS. It is speculated that Miethe’s final design built in Breslau that flew in 1944 was an enlarged manned Repulsin-type craft.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:56 am

[Pretty sure q anon is a hoax

Sent from Topic'it App] ~ murnut

Anyone who makes such a claim is a fraud, IMHO. Fore, who is someone that you continuously disparaged and debunked in another forum, claims to be an ET so how do you know that he isn't q anon?

He one time made a prediction, that he then deleted later after it was apparent that his prediction did not come true at the time when he said it was going to happen, that when the world ends, he will revert into his true form where anyone who looks at him will run away in sheer terror. I assured him, at that time, that I doubt that, I, myself, would do that but he said that I too would react the same way as everybody else.

When he privately told me about him morphing into his true form, when the world ends, he told me not to tell anyone that he told me that. But then I found out that he told others the same thing too so obviously this was not a big secret afterall. lol

But as for the 'end of the world' prediction, he made that part known to everyone as he posted (then, later deleted it) on the forum

Last edited by 99 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    murnut

Post by murnut Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:08 am

I had doubts about source A which were proven correct...
    I don't remember ever disparaging Fore...

Qanon...I haven't studied but if the pattern fits...

But let's assume I'm wrong...what has qanon been right about?

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:11 am

Doug,

From your description, it is unclear as to whether there might have been anything other than conventional jet propulsion involved.  

Yes, it’s a bit silly to go around labeling hoaxes.  There is usually a spectrum...... from truth to untruth, with a lot of subjectivity in between.  

Whatever was going on with the device at the lake, there was some sort of a ‘breach’, an entity with a telepathic message.  This message has been relayed only to Foot and WCM.  Otherwise, Kevin has not authorized its release.  

Murnut,

Truth is where you find it. It might be buried in a mountain of lies, but it would still be the truth.

Coherence is another matter. Coherence and the CohTT happen to be my specialty. It is very different matter.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    murnut

Post by murnut Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:14 am

Erica Luke's reported unusal power outages in salt lake City recently...
    I wonder if it's related

Sent from Topic'it App
    murnut

Post by murnut Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:19 am

Generally speaking...I consider hoaxes to be houses built on a foundation of lies...

I fail to see truth in the lies of ufology hoaxes

Sent from Topic'it App
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:27 am

murnut wrote:I had doubts about source A which were proven correct...
    I don't remember ever disparaging Fore...

Qanon...I haven't studied but if the pattern fits...

But let's assume I'm wrong...what has qanon been right about?

Sent from Topic'it App

Then how do you explain all of the negative posts you posted at Reality Uncovered about Fore? Those posts are still there. Should I post them here? lol

Those posts were specifically about Fore... not about that other stuff. You made it known there, loud and clear, that you had major issues about him on several levels.

Last edited by 99 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:30 am

Alright boys and girls....... that is quite enough.  

Murnut, especially, needs to desist.

The issue before us is where does the physics leave off, and the metaphysics begin.  And what is the nature of the metaphysics?

According to the BPWH, all reality is mental.  When we are dealing with specific ‘anomalous’ phenomena, cherchez the metaphysician.  

Metaphysicians cannot be patented.  That fact need be acknowledged in any official financial solicitations.  

For fifteen centuries, Rome had a patent on Jesus...... then their patent expired.

........ otl .........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:42 am