Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:15 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:09 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:08 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:13 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Maria93

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Maria93 Sat May 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi everyone, interesting forum here. Dan, I’m on board with everything you have posted so far about the best possible world hypothesis. Has anyone seen the movie Tomorrowland? I liked the secret door on the Disney “It’s a small world” ride that led to Tomorrowland. Dan, have you gotten your 7 incarnations yet? Just curious...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Maria,

I’ve had my 7billion incarnations, and so have you.  

Let me ask you a question....... what would be the best possible Disclosure?

ME,

Meat and potatoes.......? Much too vague.

I’ll ask you what I just asked Maria....... what would be your ‘dream’ Disclosure?

It’s not even a trick question. I would actually like to know.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 05, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Sat May 05, 2018 1:51 pm

dan wrote:ME,

Ok, but so what?  What brought you here?  

Initially, Grant Cameron's work post December 2017 NYT article, which gradually zeroed in on you guys on this forum as the people to engage with for anyone seriously interested in getting to the bottom of what is going on.

Few people seem to have paid attention to what he said about this, on numerous occasions.

Then, having watched as many videos as I could find in which you and Princess speak on these topics. I formed the conclusion that you are both genuinely nice people (please don't either of you publicly transform into a giant hornet-monster any time soon and humiliate me!) with intriguing information that you seemingly want to share.

And here I am. Still pinching myself that I'm interacting with you.

Z
    Z

Post by Z Sat May 05, 2018 1:54 pm

I guess we will see ...
    ...Personally, Id rather try and fail....
    than "bloviate" for 26 years...

...time is a great illuminator...

Everyone in our group feels the same way - "i'd rather be a fool for love, than wise for any other reason"

Sent from Topic'it App
    Maria93

Post by Maria93 Sat May 05, 2018 2:00 pm

I guess the best possible disclosure would be this forum and word of mouth. I found it at just the right time I was ready for it and I think that is the way it should be.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 05, 2018 2:01 pm

AP,

Disclosure is being handed to you on a silver platter, and you turn up your nose.  

You’d much rather chase lights in the sky.  

And you refuse to say anything about how we should actually do this.

Maria,

Surprise......! I agree with you.

What’s the first thing you’d like to be Disclosed?

(cont......)

Maria93

Post by Maria93 Sat May 05, 2018 2:05 pm

What do you mean you have had your 7 billion incarnations? I must have missed this information in previous posts. Are you saying that you believe that we are all incarnations of one source? Are we both the creator and the creature or are we separate from the creator?

The first thing I liked about disclosure from my experience was meeting the caterpillar and him asking me “Who are you?”.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 05, 2018 2:11 pm

No separation, except by fiat..... ad hoc.  

There is only one sapient Soul, which all persons share..... see the one electron theory of the universe..... same idea.

So........ who are you??
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Sat May 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Alright.

Fangirl #1 over and out.

Catchya later!

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Dan,

Pure curiosity and word of mouth.  Been following the TTSA for over a year, and the trail led me here.  I’m here to listen, and try to understand and learn, as well as interact. I have stuck around, because my interest has continued to be pricked, and I have been impressed with the quality of dialogue with you.  I think I told you before about my background of interest in these subjects from my younger years, as well as my present calling and qualifications in life.  I see the paradigm shift on the horizon, and let’s just say, I don’t like being late to the party...

However, if this is your way of telling me to shut up, I will respect that.  This is your soap box after all.  I don’t want to create interference, and can gladly be a silent observer.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sat May 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Dan...

Do you believe the ONLY route to disclosure is from Footie through you?

( 99 ... as usual... your first email was right lol ...)

I believe in the "Wheeler" Monad.... I TAP into it daily...
    ...I believe in the obvious anthropicness of Liebniz's best possible world (...ok and Dan's too- lol )... BUT
    I believe that the big disclosure that's going to come very soon it's not about technology it's about enlightenment...

Some will make that transition better than others...

But Dan.... if you think disclosure is going to come from you alone and not the people with you, you might be forgetting about wheelers monad.

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Who’s telling anyone to shut up?  

I say that to smelly, on occasion.  He deserves it, on occasion.

AP,

Let a thousand flowers bloom.......

However, if a flower appears, saying it is the second best flower, I would wish to question its provenance.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat May 05, 2018 2:55 pm

dan wrote:No separation, except by fiat..... ad hoc.  

There is only one sapient Soul, which all persons share..... see the one electron theory of the universe..... same idea.

So........ who are you??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuQ6WG-iAJc

hobbit

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Just checking Dan.  My mother did teach me manners...
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat May 05, 2018 5:25 pm

TODAY'S DAILY DISCLOSURE

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-documents-prove-secret-ufo-study-based-in-nevada/1160375205

In Aug. 2008, DIA posted a solicitation for bids. Weeks later, the contract was awarded to Bigelow Aerospace, the initial amount was $10 million. It required Bigelow to provide a facility that qualified for top secret work. Harry Reid did not influence the selection process ... The agreement with DIA did not mention UFOs at all. It used more generic terms such as future threats and breakthrough technologies, and specified 12 focal points including, lift, propulsion, materials, versions of stealth as well as human interface and human effects, meaning Bigelow's team would study people who reported unusual experiences beyond seeing UFOs.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat May 05, 2018 5:50 pm

My transcommunication contacts, who call themselves 'messengers', made a prediction on which horse was going to win the Kentucky Derby today. They said it was going to be horse #7. At the time when I asked them that, I had no idea who that horse was and when I did a look up on it, it was "Justify". I had no idea at the time what the names of the horses were either but their prediction came in so strong, I finally got the courage to post their prediction here in this forum a few minutes before the gun went off for the race to begin.

I posted that prediction at this link: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t302-kentucky-derby#13564

Oh, and Justify won! bounce

Am I boasting? Yup!

BTW, here were the picks for the NYT's just prior to the race:

Our Picks

Joe Drape’s win-place-show picks: Bolt d’Oro, My Boy Jack, Noble Indy

Melissa Hoppert’s picks: Good Magic, Justify, Hofburg

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/sports/kentucky-derby-odds-picks.html
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat May 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 A454542714d43058d758554c24ec0549

Thank-you sweetie! lol

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2018 8:25 pm

?

Last edited by desertdweller on Sun May 06, 2018 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat May 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Dan, I just feel overwhelming drive to squawk at you or check in at some weird times.

You have done the same to me.

You contacted me often at the strangest times.

Doesn’t mean anything to anyone but me.

I don’t care what is happening or what you accept or don’t, but I know it goes both ways.

I don’t want to be connected to you.

I don’t even like you really.

Weird.

I have no part of any of this and it won’t let me go.

Please, aliens, Universe, whatever, not interested, just go away unless you have some flowers for me.

Hang tough Bubbles.

K man, what the hell are you connected to?

Light on your path.

Peace.
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun May 06, 2018 2:22 am

Missed a lot. But i believe Dan asked how do you want disclosure to go to someone.. 

Disclosure has started again a little with TTSA. Yes its made an impact, but has not gone far enough. its been six months since the videos. What next another video wupeeeeee..  
    They have dangled the metal. if they have it then F**king show it, STOP pussie footing about. 

Believe Dan also mentioned Disclosure was about free energy to most of us.  

I agree the masses want the free energy released that comes with the technology gained from down craft . I believe we've had trickles of the technology , Micro chip , fiber optics etc etc  

Sorry Dan don't believe all the craft are coming through Portal 
    we are interacting with interstala visitors 

its about time the government started releasing the more advanced tech so we can start to clean up the planet.  

The RICH are the ones that dictate how the disclosure goes , which i'm afraid of. 

They don't give a shite about us mortals. They have enslaved us with their false money systems Dollar / Pound got us into so much debt we have to work ourselves into our graves.. (Well if i get my way . ill be floating off into the Cosmo. )  Laughing 

Like i have said before we need a revolution . But Not sure how to do it. 

UNLESS someone or a few in government do not do something about the rich and their control over us 

THERE WILL NOT BE A PLANET LEFT FOR US MORTALS.  We will be kicked off it to some shit asteroid as in "The Expanse" 

Sorry for the rant.

Signman
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Sun May 06, 2018 4:41 am

Signman

I here you.

Nunia raised the question in regard to QAnon and how Disclosure may dovetail.

I for one have wondered for sometime, if Disclosure (Real Disclosure) may, to ensure success, be following the blueprint laid out akin to the secret to comedy. Timing..

I share everyones frustration and yes I too would love toys - whatever they may be, but surely giving a 3 year old child a loaded gun would be dangerous. I have only recently joined the forum but read for some time and feel different toward Disclosure than I did say a year ago. I see those involved differently. When I consider the potential wider implications beyond what I might want, to include the potential negatives from both the individual and collective levels I actually feel that Dan, Foot, the Princess and those others who have carried what they know or maybe don't have carried a weighty burden. Like I said comedy is all about timing if you want the laugh. Perhaps the timing on which Disclosure relies first requires the revolution of which you speak, though not a revolution of the physical world but more a revolution or rather evolution in human consciousness. Then the audience is ready for the laugh.

To finish on Nunia's point, I sense POTUS and those in his corner are doing the right thing and by right thing I mean for ALL of us, globally. truly and perhaps for the first time in a very long time.

I believe we will get the Disclosure we are all seeking though I am reminded by Foot's post of sometime ago, that perhaps we may be disappointed by what we get.

Maria93

Post by Maria93 Sun May 06, 2018 5:47 am

Dan, you know who I am. Let’s just call it desire. I am desire with no particular desire. I am a black hole sun dancing with the moon. I am the Goat and the Shepherd with my own transparent dangling carrot. I am Alice in wonderland and this is my best possible wonderland dream. I am that I am and not much more. I am You! I think....
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 06, 2018 7:15 am

Well, Maria, you do have my attention.  

Yes, we can be a microcosm of the BPW.  We can be the proxies, if you like.  

I do already have a twin sister, Aliyah, from the stars.  You might even be her... if not, welcome to the small Top, chez Cyrellys.  

And/or you could be Sophia, redivivus.  

We have been missing our heart chakra, as smelly is so wont to remind us.  

We do have a laugh a minute, when we’re not screaming.  

10:30............

Thanks, 99, for the ‘habituation’ confirmation.

Last evening there was a three hour conversation with Steve B, over at Paradigm R.  And there was a three minute conversation with Kashmir.  Guess which garnered the attention.  

It is comical, when you stop to think about where we are.  We are Vladimir and Estragon.  We have woken from a lucid dream, but the dream doesn’t stop, if you know what I mean.

It just gets a bit more lucid.  

I had been speaking with Steve for half an hour about anthropics, until I realized he thought we were talking about ‘entropics’, whatever that might be.  Steve is my counterpart, on the nuts&bolts side.  

Steve and most everyone else are on the TTS side.  The ufo community prides itself on its sober scientific analyses.  That this could be a lucid dream, seems anything but sober.  There is no irony in Steve’s world.  

Portals......?  They sound a bit too New Agey to Steve.  Does he believe in worm holes?  No, he believes in space compression for the interstellar stuff.  

What will we ask the ETs when they finally reveal themselves?  He had already drawn up a list of a hundred questions.  I told him that I had one question....... the question behind all questions...... why the f*** are we here?  He hardly cracked a smile.  When I suggested that the Princess came in a pod..... he wanted the details on that.  And so it goes.......

So here we are...... the gang is almost all here.  And who believes what?  If we believed, what would we do?  

AP sort of believes, but that’s not going to deter him from talking to the visitors.  There are plenty of folks out there who can think of nothing better, bless their hearts.  AP will not distract them with any filasafawsey, as Jack S would say.  

If this is a game, we need a game changer.  I know of just one potential game changer.  You know who I mean.  She lives a bit to the south.  

She may very well be a decoy....... but, wow, she is one piece of work.  I’ll take the bait, any day.  

Are we ready?  Are the tea leaves properly aligned?  Are the stars still in the sky?  

As Steve said, we’d just like a couple more details.  TMI?  How many details do we want?  How many do we need?  We are hungry, Princess....... starving?  She doesn’t want her hand bitten off, thank you very much.  

Whether or not she’s a decoy is academic.  Can she tell the story?  Will it hold up?  

If portals are possible...... she’ll have the story.   I’ve told you mine, Princess.  

Speaking of stories, whatever happened to Kevin?  He walked.  I guess he walked out of the mountain, and kept on going.  Who will be the next to walk?  

We’re still supposed to be going on another trip in a few weeks.  As usual, I’ll be told to be patient..... little doubt.  If Donald promises not to blow us up with his bloviating.  

12:30..........

Even if she did, we already have many of the plot points.  No one has bitten.  There have been nibbles, for sure.  Not one of us is standing out on the hilltop.  I didn’t even go to the mountain.  

We’re waiting for Godot.  We’re waiting for Disclosure..... Revelation..... Apocalypse.  We accept no substitutes.  In God we trust.......

Ok, Princess....... do we need a game changer?  Do we deserve a game changer?  How else can we stop the Extinction clock?  

We’ve sent the pope thru the portal..... maybe even the donald.  Who would be next on the list?   How about Kip Thorne, if he hasn’t already been?  There’s always what’s his name..... Neil deG.  

Every president has been to the portal on that private island down south.  I got to see Tinkerbell, even...... but not a game changer.  

Who is standing on what ceremony?  I’m sure I’ll be blamed, somehow.  How many more times will I have to sit in the corner with my tutu?  

AP has sent a very polite Sayonara, by PM....... he’s just not too sure about the small world bit....... hmmm..... other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?  

2:15........

In a similar vein, the only problem with personalism is the persons.

She is so nice, so generous, I feel like a complete cad.... in talking business....... now, if you would just sign here, on the dotted line. My mother warned me...... life will not be easy, son.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun May 06, 2018 11:18 am; edited 18 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun May 06, 2018 7:23 am

Definitely no need for anyone here to be jealous of me wrt 'the messengers' giving me information that could be helpful in any type of gambling activity. Like horse races, for example.

That became possible, btw, with 'habituation'.

Yes, there's that word again.

But if I was betting on a horse with money in yesterday's race, they may not have been so forthcoming with a prediction for it. I think. IOW's I can't be sure about that because sometimes they surprise me.

But they have improved in another gambling related activity I occasionally indulge in to earn a few extra bucks every now and then. V. lucky in that regard but I don't ask them for information like that very often so as not to abuse that privilege.
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun May 06, 2018 10:17 am

Dan you state 

We’ve sent the pope thru the portal..... maybe even the donald.

i thought you where still working on the portal device and you had'nt perfected it ?

Signman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:45 am