Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:55 pm

This is a very odd tweet by Delonge earlier today:

Every word spoken has been planned for months, the biggest stuff has yet to come. Anyone complaining has no clue whats going on at the DOD.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:58 pm

thanks C C   I believe that to be very true.  so stay tuned.  its begun.

CC I take it for what it is. Its something. and that something is on a forum of the internet and Facebook going out to millions.

I don't say, well everyone lets light up a cigar and toast the disclosure.No not at all. but look at what was said. and by who

i see the progress over yesterday

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:26 pm

I admire your confidence but I've seen this show before. We might want to ask Robert Emenegger, Bill Moore and the producers of UFO COVER-UP?… LIVE! exactly how this story ends.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Dan !! game on !

round two is in your wheelhouse

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Painterdoug, I no longer work with Dan.

He’s too boring.

Anyway, I came here today because I was told there was something to see.

It wasn’t Disclosure....haha....Disclose this #*^%€!

You wrote about a dream you had with an Eric, whether it was about me or not I cannot say.

I am waving at you and Tesla knew his shit, because he let go.

I let go too.

Who else can let go?

Happy dreams.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 pm

yes eric it was you! I was amazed that you were there because i knew it immediately .

hey thanks for waving.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Hobbit, I was inspired to make a new whirling log piece. A nice synchronicity you mentioning the Swastika, for I am forming it as a Swastika. I’ll share the finished piece with you if you like.

email me, garzparz@gmail.com

This has great meaning to what is happening I know.

I don’t know why.

Painterdoug, who are you in this game?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Painterdoug, who are you in this game?

—�-

Interesting synchronicities hobbit, maybe Odin is returning for Disclosure Wink

When I was scrying and writing over the weekend, I could only sync with the center using one Eye open, it was weird. It said to use two eyes would break the connection.

Who said that said the mad hatter.

Wow.

—�-

The word ‘swastika’ is a Sanskrit word (‘svasktika’) meaning ‘It is’, ‘Well Being’, ‘Good Existence, and ‘Good Luck’. However, it is also known by different names in different countries - like ‘Wan’ in China, ‘Manji’ in Japan, ‘Fylfot’ in England, ‘Hakenkreuz’ in Germany and ‘Tetraskelion’ or ‘’ in Greece.

The Swastika meaning may be ‘Permanent Victory’.

Oldest found to date is 12k years old in Ukraine.

So in Hinduism, the right-hand swastika is a symbol of the God Vishnu and the Sun, while the left-hand swastika is a symbol of Kali and Magic.

The double meaning of symbols is common in ancient traditions, like for example the symbol of the pentagram (five pointed star), which is viewed as negative when pointing downwards, and positive when pointing upwards.

In Buddhism, the swastika is a symbol of good fortune, prosperity, abundance and eternity. It is directly related to Buddha and can be found carved on statues on the soles of his feet and on his heart.  It is said that it contains Buddha’s mind.

In Nordic Myths, Odin is represented passing through space as a whirling disk or swastika looking down through all worlds.

—�-

In an alternative universe, Cy is rich from Open Minds.

This is enough evidence that what’s on OMF is real, Tom is from an alternate dimension. They recently merged.

http://www.openminds.tv/tom-delonges-ufo-research-team-revealed-includes-government-insiders/41128

—�-

Ever have that feeling it’s all just a setup Wink

Um hm.

I’m going to say this last thing here on OMF.

I’m done with Dan. God bless him, but he has one speed.

I’ve gone off grid. Can’t track my contact at all now.

I’m on the edge of the deep forest.

Guess where I’m going?

Into the Heart of Darkness.

George tells me to Beware of Darkness. I’ve met him. Spoken a bit with him. What a great soul. But there is only one Soul Wink all around us, animating us. So no one can go too far. And anything imagined is possible and more.

The Archons are moving. Shifting. So many imagined orders prop our world up. Necessary lies I guess.

Darkness tells me beware of darkness.

I’ll not share another step with you guys.

Go look yourself.

The answers are all found in the garden.

And then the deep forest beckons you.

What could be out there?

In here?

There are endless states of mind to explore and experience.

We shall see.

—�

It takes a lot of love and rain to grow a flower.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 am

Sitting here in the shires of England one could think Americans don't think that anything exists outside of America.
    https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

Listened to the video, they said nothing.
    Kevin

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:25 am

Not one major news outlet has picked up this Delonge announcement. Not even the New York Times style section which pumps multiplatinum recording artists like Delonge non-stop. Or even the goofier Wall Street Journal feature section. I have a hard time believing there are no aerospace beat reporters interested in an initiative like this. Crickets.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:09 am

Here is an excerpt from this month's Chronicles........
    Shenandoah Escape. As a precondition for their marriage, the Footman agreed to keep her escape pod in good order, so the Princess could jump in and leave this world. Along the way she agreed to expand the pod such that the Footman and Kashmir could join, and on those occasions when an escape is needed, they all jump in and vanish. On this occasion the Princess jumped into the Shenandoah mountains where in a small cabin in the woods they retreated from the ravages of humanity. Soon the Footman had a nice fire burning and all were warm and well fed.
    So you see that all is well with the world.  I would love to post one of the many pictures that accompanied.......

Ron thinks that Chris Mellon might have been the target of yesterday's presentation.  And I'd like to think that I was, too.  Sam and I do have a lunch meeting at Brown Advisory, today.

------ OTL --------

presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:13 am

"We might want to ask Robert Emenegger, Bill Moore and the producers of UFO COVER-UP?… LIVE! exactly how this story ends."

I can take this question as I interacted with Bill Moore, Emenegger is a good friend of mine, and I helped make his story well know. I also worked hard on the UFO Cover-up Live documentary and what happened behind the scenes.

How does the story end. Same sh*t, different day. Called acclimatization. Examples might be the Top Secret UFO film still held by the Emenegger's team, or the flow chart in UFO cover-up show that shows Area 51 long before Lazar ever got near the base, or the DIA parapsychology unit that would not be declassified till 7 years later, when it had moved to the CIA where Ron shut it down.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks Grant. I think I have read everything you have written (and listened to most of your podcast/radio appearances) since "UFOs, Area 51 and Government Informants," so my question was more of a rhetorical one.

I will try to be optimistic that this time we are really moving forward.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:56 pm

A Man in full...

This is peace...

I believe nothing
    I AM the Truth
    I AM enough
    The Way is through yourself
    Not anything else

This is peace...

Consider portals in the light of knowing oneself.
    Why the sham?
    Why the distractions?
    Why not a voice just in your head that tells you what’s happening?
    We used to have that and if we can find our hearts, maybe we will find this always on connection again.

As it is today, you must let the arrow of Truth sink deep into you until it pierces your heart, it’s likely to hurt, but that’s all just in your head.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Yes, I would stay tuned to Eric, unless you have a better muse.  

I'm trying to get through to Bob Collins, but I can't get through to those who might have his number.........

We are getting closer to the bottleneck of disclosure, and stuff will continue to move faster.  I'm just trying to keep up........

Yesterday's show with Tom was not insignificant...... not hardly.  New stuff seems to have opened up......

It was a portal in its own right, just not quite what we expected.  Nothing ever is.......

There is still no number for Bob..........

Ron has it, of course, but I do try to not lean too heavily on him.

(cont......)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Dan,

Can we assume that some of what was in the "goodie bag" of technology that you said Trump passed on and turned over to the private sector will end up going to the crew at TTS?
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:03 pm

I'm experiencing a "Joe Firmage flashback" moment ... and that was nearly 20 years ago.

Post by Bubbles Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:19 pm

I found the courage to do research on disclosure and found that Dr. Puthoff is one of the masterminds behind everything that’s been happening 

Dan! you should tell him about the best possible world and how this isn’t really about technology

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:13 am

Dan and wine are a fun combo. If you have not, give Dan a call, especially if he has been drinking. Fun times.

I don’t call Dan,  I am #3 on his list aparently, he calls me. Hmmm. Poor Dan if I am #3 on his list for reals Wink Let’s hope Dan has some better input than myself. No one listens to me. I’m only a Zen fool. Lots of those around. Now a Zen Hermetic Shaman? Maybe not too many of us around on 2nd thought. Do you need a Zen Hermetic Shaman? If so, my rates are cheap. I really want to stop working, I’ll be your guru. Once you found your Zen, fun game, but don’t laugh at people when they get silly, they don’t like that.

I used to be an angry miserable person. Look how you can turn that around.

I don’t care about UFOs or aliens, for they are myself.
    I don’t care about missions or messengers.
    I don’t care about society really, it will be fine, after it is turned upside down.
    I don’t care what you do or how much money you have, do you love?
    If I were you, I’d care about my heart.
    I really only care about human hearts.
    Buddhas can’t help it.

Yes, I am a realized Master, that and 25 cents won’t get you much today. I have a secret decoder ring and everything. Wrong millennia. I can make magick because we are Magick.

If not me, who?

You?

Show me. Hobbit maybe. If you have the goods, meaning you accepted the Truth, easy to find out.

Now one could read all sorts of CIA and other bullshit into this situation, if you believed him. Plenty of gurus were used by the CIA. Plenty of guys like Dan were duped. You can’t really use anyone. Course, magick people are everywhere today. Maybe even the CIA. I will usually trust Dan, he has a good radar. I suppose I hold Dan’s hand. Someone holds mine and so it goes, we make a chain of hands holding each other. If we are lucky, maybe the hands will join up around the world.

I just don’t care about bullshit, but the heart....Tom can sit down with me anytime, I’ll tell you if he is full of shit or not. I feel many things.

Dan keeps calling me at the weirdest times, its like prearranged one might say. Synchronicities abound here, can’t deny that. So I can’t seem to get away.

Who has the balls to be known for what they are here? What are you waiting for and what do you have to lose being real?

Are you scared, well, that’s a problem, one must face that fear before it gets bad. Personal and on your own with that.  I don’t know how bad it will get, but transition between Yugas is under way. Like who the fuck setup the Yugas? We did. There are things that simply would bake your brain, there are so many states of mind available to us. I’ll spend my life mapping them for whoever comes after and I will continue to document my journey as I have. I do have a few really good books in me. Maybe I can retire later Wink

It’s important and you have to know whatever you do matters and doesn’t matter at all. You must learn the art of doing by not doing. You cannot tell the devil what you are going to do using your mind.

You must learn to jump beyond it and train your intuition so you can trust it. You should be doing nothing but this, this is all I do. I am focused on myself.  Yes, all of us will need to reenage the right brain in some capacity, who do you think runs the show now anyway? God is really all around us and within us. It is the perception, perceived and perceiver all at once. IT wants us to know. IT is showing us how to live. There are many guides.

There are teachers and then there are Masters. Incredibly you are that and this at the same time.

“The perception of a phenomenon is the perception of the Universal Nature, since phenomena and Mind are one and the same.’ It is only because you cling to outward forms that you come to ‘see’, ‘hear’, ‘feel’ and ‘know’ things as individual entities. True perception is beyond your powers so long as you indulge in these.”

If you are not spiritual, follow the Stoics, they are in a Western way. I am bringing Stoicism back in a big way in my life and writing. Just fantastic wisdom and if you practice, damn if you don’t turn into one.

Beware the saint who feels right. With no humor, they become the most fearsome creatures. Love? No, righteous judgment for the unbelieber, so boring.

I was always on the Devil’s side, our truest friend Wink

Bodhidharma must have been a great Daimon.
    He set Zen loose in the world. Thank God.

Feel your life, live it, that’s Zen. Unphasable. Unstoppable as Awareness.

7 times down
    8 times up
    Such is life

No one really has any problems. But the teacher doesn’t come until the student shows up. No problems arise until questions are asked.

You see the trap and the game don’t you?

It’s quite amazing.

The One is just down here as all of us acting like it has Yugas and Apocalypses and Apotheosis’ and loves being the Buddha and the mob.

Now, please don’t believe me.

Realize and accept the Truth on your own, only you can.

Don’t ignore or believe me.

Now tell me why Portals and Disclosure matter to you in light of this incredible Truth?

Why are we not ONLY discussing Love?

Because, truly, we have forgotten.

Don’t believe me?

Good, I don’t either.

I just know it’s true because I caught myself hiding and seeking.

If I had a cane, I’d hit you 30 times with it, right now!

Zen Masters are so mean, but they are just playing. Giving you what you want.

Psssst, you don’t have to stop playing, but don’t forget, it is a game and you are not special, all of it is.

Dante describes it all so well, Trasumanar significar per verba non si poria, “being transhumanized cannot be described in words.”

I guess awakening is being Transhumanized, turned into a divine being. I’m beginning to suspect, not just wishful thinking, somehow Cosmic Consciousness enjoys the courageous individual being turned into a God...in the twinkling of an eye.

That’s not Death, that’s your second birth through the Goddess Gateway.

Mine is a simple religion, it’s called...Courage.

It is all utterly beyond words. I share with you thus, not out of superiority, but great compassion. I know for any to realize and accept the Truth about life can instantly find great joy and then they can practice that the rest of their lives.

When you accept, you cannot help but to share your Truth through your heart. So you see, I have no choice here, never did.

Nor does Dan. He has a heart ladies and gentlemen. So do you.

Listen to it first. Don’t trust your mind now unless you have trained it.

I and many have realized what the world is, now we just live in it Zen.

That is my heart for all here who could be touched by this work.

I have shown you what is truly behind Disclosure, but you must inquire within yourself to tie it all up. You do need a teacher. It may be Dan, or myself or any in your life you feel pointing you to your heart.

Listen and follow yourself into The Great Void.

It’s only the beginning of our Discovery of Self.

It is so beautiful I cannot contain it.

So I babble non-stop and just move in it.

It is all so utterly beautiful from here now.

I accept this was all for me. It happened. Is happening.

Peace and all my love.
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:48 pm

I made a few tinfoil hats today. After watching Tom DeLonge’s announcement, I’m no longer ashamed to wear them.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Bubbles wrote:I made a few tinfoil hats today. After watching Tom DeLonge’s announcement, I’m no longer ashamed to wear them.

Worse comes to worst, you can make a Faraday Cage out of your braces.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:59 pm

I LOVE YOU GUYS
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:59 am

I just finished watching a video on the life of Steve Bassett, and by the end of it felt very sorry for him. The poor guy doesn’t have much in his life, and official disclosure means everything to him. Apparently he also has some sort of fantasy about going to go join the aliens, which btw, isn’t too much of stretch, as the greys actually have some humans as part of their organization. Perhaps we can get them to accept Steve Bassett.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:48 am

This was texted to the Princess at 5:40am Thursday........
    Good morning, Princess.  I'm not as dumb as I look...... $5 will get you $10.... those three clips I loaded for you....... 3x30=90....... they're now sitting in the evidence locker in the Las Vegas sheriffs office.  Don't believe me?  Send someone to check...... Trust and verify..... Manage the magic...... and go ask Alice....... Yes?  

What clips, she wondered.....?  I guess the technical name would be 'magazine'. I responded.......
    Princess, you mean I did all that work in vain?  But, I understand, you were not the end user of my nimble fingered labor.  You will be innocent, my beauty.  We did not want you to get dirty hands.   But we share our seven names....... like [Kali/Kalki].  You could charm her right out of her necklace.  

Yesterday afternoon, the Princess's suggested that she accompany me to the FBI building, after our snow leopard meeting on Monday, so that I could turn myself in, and they could fingerprint me.  They might not appreciate the macabre plot twist, and Ron did not seem to be overly amused.  I sincerely doubt that mine and Steve's fingerprints will be the only ones recovered from the scene.  The plot comes right out of Agatha Christie.......

What do you think, sports fans......?  Too macabre?  

------- OTL/DC --------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:17 pm