Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 am

I was incomplete, indeed, intent in life does matter.

It is the only thing, everything, really.

Life, suffering and joy purifies intent.

I'll tell you, to know and find your heart, let go all thinking and belief and wander like a drifter. Scary? Then you should definitely do THAT!

If your intent be true, you shall find your heart.

My truth, and surely not absolute.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Eric,

Yes, intent matters, determining which flow you go with.

Both here and there, you want to move toward the light.  You also want to share the light........ that is evangelism.  Evangelism is an ugly word with pluralists like Jason and even Eric, I imagine.  

I attempt to share my light here, and down at Central, intelligence that is.  What a crock.......?  

Well, I suspect that the global intelligence community doesn't really want to play Jason's game of thrones, if they don't have to.  

And I don't think we have to.  No, Eric?  

A hive can only support one queen at a time.  Otherwise, it's chaos.  Anarchists would love chaos.  There will be plenty of chaos when we open Pandora's hive.  The fact that Pandora has taken refuge here might tell us something.  It might be a bad sign, or it might not.

The Pandora I know would side with Eric.  She did not like having her hive disturbed.  Yes, it's a bit like turning over a rock on an ants nest.  They're not happy with the sudden exposure.  

But all things, in their time.......

Yes, we can continue to play our games, and we will.  But, remember that first rock that we threw at the hive.  That was in Alamagordo, and the drones came a swarming.  Yes, they did...... don't throw rocks at our nest.  

Particularly, they're not happy when people start drilling holes...... drill baby drill, which is what Chèvre man is attempting to do. His efforts need not be wasted, but he will need be patient.

We could talk about psychotronics, which is more or less what he is up to. And it might also have something to do with the 'actuators'. But, no, I'm not qualified, and I doubt that anyone here is, either.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:09 pm

I was a born evangelist Sad

My Mother is so dissapointed I chose to be a Devil, because I saw I was the boogeyman.

Now though, my only gospel is finding your heart through whatever means you can, that can be done in an ignorant religion, just not as easily as being a mystic in the wilderness drinking Ayuasca. Plants are such great illustrators of duality and transcendence.

Every tree you pass is a mystic portal filled with geometric beauty.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Done it again.
    Thrown My beach ball into the aether.

Must check if someone has replied before posting reply

Garzparz,

I am no believer, Je suis une sourcier.

Believers are akin to parrots, they repeat a lot.
    They are easy to control, to use as cannon fodder.

Believers are ego driven to be correct, their limited field memory will kill to be correct.

I have had to become like a duck, water falls off My back, as does ridicule.

I am in no way special, just not controlled or veiled.

hobbit

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Hobbit, if your intent be true, you will figure out how to talk to Dan.

Hahaha.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:23 pm

I respect that Hobbit. Well said.

Dan, I do feel some Orphic resonance with the hairy footed one for what it's worth.

Have fun Hobbit.

Sham out!
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:24 pm

garzparz wrote:Hobbit, if your intent be true, you will figure out how to talk to Dan.

Hahaha.

I am trying, but have limited vocabulary.
    I am warming to thee though.
    hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:28 pm

garzparz wrote:I respect that Hobbit. Well said.

Dan, I do feel some Orphic resonance with the hairy footed one for what it's worth.

Have fun Hobbit.

Sham out!

Most of My hair has migrated south, to My feet.
    https://www.sott.net/article/234783-The-Truth-About-Hair-and-Why-Indians-Would-Keep-Their-Hair-Long

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 pm

A synchronicity hobbit, for 6 months ago I thought the same thing this article revealed and grow my hair long now.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:56 pm

garzparz wrote:A synchronicity hobbit, for 6 months ago I thought the same thing this article revealed and grow my hair long now.

Portals abound....indeed.
    But most are immune, veiled.

I am more of a teddy bear, than a hobbit.
    Antennae abound upon Myself.

Just as with trees,
    Which I have had conversations with.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:02 pm

I trust thee are all ready for the portal the moon is about to provide?
    http://www.lunarplanner.com/index.html

The moon will act as a resistor to the implosion, thus enabling the outrush ( mother Earth) to flood out Her knowledge.

Hobbit

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Dan, Hobbit is all yours, bahahaha.

Dan attracts all types.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Hobbit,

Yes, if there are any magical, natural celestial phenomena, a solar eclipse would be of first magnitude.  

The rare Earth hypothesis gets much impetus from the lunar/solar relations, as I have discussed on my 'numbers' page, linked above, from the earlier website.  

I hear that Central is sending a plane for coverage.  What all it might be up to is not mentioned.  It's probably not just astronomy.  

No phenomenon points more clearly to the singular, unified nature of the human abode.  No pluralist will be able to wrest that unity from us.  

You simply cannot be a pluralist without also being a racist, and Jorjani makes himself the poster boy for racism.  

We have but one Source and one Telos.  Get over it, get used to it.  

Yes, many mansions are my mother's house, referring to the portal structure of the hive.  But there must be an organic unity, over all.  The center must hold, and, plot spoiler....... it will.  

In the other mansions, there are other spaces and other times.  But this is no mere mansion.  This is Grand Central with its one homogeneous space and time.  Even more to the point is our singular Present....... wherein we are all present to each other.  This is our unified state of consciousness.  The main point of all of human technology was to impress the global Presence upon ourselves.  

Trinity Flats witnessed the event that forced us together, and shook the Hive to its core.  Forty years later, arrived the Princess on these shores.  She was on a mission..... into our wilderness.  Now she ventures back to her home on the other side of the world.  The global network of portals will be complete.  Are we ready?  

I believe we are...... I know that we must be.  The world groans in its labor to give birth to our new life.  The opening of these doors of our perception will usher us into the long awaited Millennium.  It comes none too soon.  

This is my Evangel.  I trust that it meets your approval.  

6:45-----------

If you like darkness, you will embrace the pluralism of Jason.  

If you wish to move toward the light, it will not take you long to discover, especially on the other side, that there is but one light, just as there is but one Sun.  Take it to heart, then take it to heaven.  

Owen Barfield knew the light, as he knew the primacy of consciousness. He knew there would be a danger, when we awoke into the disorientation of the Hive. The danger would be that we would too easily slip back into the tribal consciousness of our birthright. Jason commits this simple error.

We may have to struggle against that tide, but the tide will slack, and the Sun will emerge from behind that cloud. I'm sure that more than a few will drown in the struggle. Many will persevere to reach the land on the other side.

Time and space are not what they are here. Eternity awaits. And then there is the cosmic attractor..... the Monad. You may dilly-dally, sure, but all roads lead to Rome..... to home.

(cont........)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Dan wrote: Yes, many mansions are my mother's house, referring to the portal structure of the hive. But there must be an organic unity, over all.

Like this, perhaps?

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?"

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 am

I am no pleuralist.

I don't know why Jorjani couldn't find his heart with Rumi so close.

I said it once and I'll say it again, I'm with Black Elk and Schuon, oh that Jornani could have heard them Sad

I won't name It, the Greenman is as close as I have gotten.

The game is not to limit or name yourself knowing you are here now.

Who is going to blink first?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Ok, sports fans, here's the latest...... https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/how-america-lost-its-mind/534231/ .

Face it, folks, we are a divided nation … divided between those who think with their head and those who know with their heart … Because that’s where the truth comes from, ladies and gentlemen—the gut.

Hmmm....... what do we think about them apples......?

(cont.........)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:09 pm

I say here here, the heart knows when the mind is lost.

I don't know about any God or Hermes or Jesus or missions or hives or portals.

I know my heart.

I know nothing else and Dan you know where I am.

All my love.

I don't give up, you better ever not.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Point of fact, one reason we had a breakdown in the 60s is because things were tipped over by tricksters who had found another way than corporations.

Science has had a hand in its own compromise, it slit its own throat being so relativistic and material only in its view. Also, the things physics tells us seems to have created this mental shutdown.

How many can really accept what they are?

Very few.

Corporations are not people, but they do seem to evolve like biological entities.

They are the octopus and problem as far as I can see.

We did not cultivate agriculture, it cultivated us.

We were happy and healthy and made to forage.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:16 pm

“We risk being the first people in history to have been
    able to make their illusions so vivid, so persuasive,
    so ‘realistic’ that they can live in them.”

— Daniel J. Boorstin, The Image: A Guide to
    Pseudo-Events in America (1961)

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, then lives inside the dream ..."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Twin Peaks is portalicious tonight.

Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 am

The author of that article makes a decent point about the presence of bias, and lack of critical thinking, but then ironically makes those same mistakes with his analysis of anomalous phenomena.

Also, I think he's being intentionally sarcastic when he claims that the truth can come from "the gut". Ironically (again) though, it's actually correct

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:38 pm

Dan, my aquaintenaces on FB in The Sectet Sun, have deemed your article on our collective insanity a 'deep state' propaganda piece and I concur.

Interesting group of magicians and outsiders, maybe a little too much into conspiracy, but no one is perfect.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:02 am

I may not be as good as I once, but.......

Life is full of buts.  Life is full of poignancy and nostalgia.  

There are old souls and young souls.  And each of us is many convolutions of the above.  

Portals are a novelty, especially the 'enhanced' ones, but, guess what, the novelty will wear off.  We come back from the other side, only wanting to dig deeper into life...... into the presence of the present..... should that nail be one millimeter to the left.....?  This is only what I've heard.  That's where all the magic really is.  Portals, really, are quite superficial, in comparison with presence.  Can we not be present on the other side?  On the other side, your a bit like the grease monkey....... you see the underbelly, behind the curtain.  Ask the stage manager if she'd rather be the actor.  

On Sunday, I got to talk to several of my buddies...... new and old.....

As Bill said...... well, I guess I can tell you this, because you won't remember it anyway...... and he's right.  

So I don't remember all that much of the various conversations, but..... it seems like we're not too far off track, or behind schedule.  We have all the time in the world.  

You could ask this same question of Abu Bakr and Donald, and I'm told we have.  They agree.  No one's in all that big a rush.  Not even Kevin...... although he would like a place to lay his head at night.  

12:10(@GBMC)---------

I do keep hearing about Chèvre Man..........

CM is the front person.  We don't seem to know who's actually doing the experiments.  I video is sent out almost every day.  You can see a pod-like thing giggling around.  I remarked that this would not be at all difficult to digitize.    

If K&D are heading east then it would be likely that they're heading further than NV, if Paul has not screwed the pooch.  

2----------

(Back home...... Olive seems mostly recovered.  Might have to spend another night.)

Yes, quite possibly, all of our marbles ride with CM and whomever he fronts.  I spoke for an hour with him, the other day.  He sure didn't want to hear about the Princess or the small world.  

Maybe he doesn't need to sweat the details.  He holds the keys to heaven.  OTOH, I was told that he might work for a hundred more years, and not get to the other side...... domage....... it rhymes.  

And, according to Bill, there's a parking lot, filled with the stratocruiser model, out in desert.  All dressed up, and nowhere to go.

It'll tricky to have a star wars without the stars...... know what I mean?  Oh, well, what CM doesn't know won't hurt him.  

But, then again, those demons on the other side had better be watching their tails.  Tom DeLonge is out to get them.  

If donny wants to go through the green door to fight abu hand to hand, will he first have to get permission from my goddaughter..... or is it my granddaughter?  You never know.  Sometimes the hand is quicker than the eye.  

Sprinkle a little holy water, and the stratocruisers will be ready to go.  Hmmm......... to the wedding feast in the sky?  First year, the portal is open to everyone over 110 years of age.  We then check on the supply and demand curve, and proceed accordingly.  Yes?  

Now I'm hearing that there might be a rendezvous in Montana.  I understand that they have some inexpensive stores up there.  

I try to explain to the Dollar man that he doesn't want to sell himself short.  We all have that tendency...... easy come, easy go.  

On the other side, things can get pretty intangible.  If you're not a real estate agent, things can get pretty intangible.  But here's a tip I just got....... even if you are into real estate, things can get pretty intangible...... just saying.  

4------------

I'm supposed to explain to DM about the portal..... something I tried with CM...... without success.  Try, try, again.......

In this game, you work by the sweat on your brow.  I've seen the Princess work up a sweat.  That's how the portal works, too.  There are no short cuts.  It's always seems, however, that it's the other guy who plays the system.  

Well, truth be known, the system has already been played....... for us and by us.  We are the system, after all.  

There are no short cuts...... but, you heard it here first, right on OMF, time is short.  Our better angels are getting tired wings.  

It's time we cut to the chase........ that's the only short cut there is, this side of eternity.  

So what.........?

This is what I have to explain to DM so he can explain it to CM.  CM has responsibilities.  He has a payroll to meet, or so I'm told.

Yes, that can be a problem, or so I've been told.  

Still, we're gonna have to take a deep breath........

The folks who come back have just one thing to tell us...... the best things in life are free.  Sure, that piece of advice and $2.75 will get you a cup of joe at Starbucks.   See, I know, already.  I've been there.  

But, last time I checked, the holy water at Notre Dame was still free.  You'd better hurry, while the supply lasts.  

No need to storm the gates of eternity....... but I am catching just a whiff of smoke.  Walk, do not run to the nearest exit.  Old folks.....? Hey, we get first dibs.  

That's all the news, Montana........

(cont......)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:37 pm

I've been there too.

Oh yah, and I can create a portal anytime anywhere.

I am very good at it now.

The things said and seen are only for me.

That's the other way portals work.

You see, each of us has our own path and tumbler.

You will see for yourself if you have the 'guts'.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:20 pm

If you say so, Sham........

And, if you really want to know what's going, or not going, on in Montana, you might have to ask the Princess and Ms Chao.

And guess where she was in 1983....... Hmmm....... it's a small world, after all.

Last edited by dan on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:49 pm