Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Cyrellys

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:48 pm by Cyrellys

Quayle has posted another comm on the Guillotine subject.  This one hits entirely too close to home to ignore.  It essentially eradicates all option at trusting anything in uniform were shtf is concerned.  Only one individual making any remark about what he found?  

From Steve Quayles Alerts wrote:900- GUILLOTINES ARRIVAL AT FORT HARRISON HELENA MONTANA MARKED AS OFFICE FURNITURE
    Steve-a friend of mine told me a story the other day of a staff seargent at Ft harrison that was telling a retired Army Ranger a story while he was at the forts hospital.The seargent said that the fort had recently completed a new office building and this seargent was waiting for the arrival of a 900 piece order of office desk,chairs,etc .Upon it's arrival the seargent decided he would take his desk etc(packed in boxes) to his new office and would catch the paperwork later rather than wait.Upon opening his new desk box at his new office, he discovered there was a gillotine inside.This seargent was blown away at seeing this and was telling the retired Army Ranger about this at the fort hospital.Thought you might find this interesting-Rob-SQ NOTE-THIS PERSON IS KNOWN TO ME AND HIS INFORMATION, HAS PROVEN,TO BE TRUSTWORTHY AND FORTHRIGHT!

Aug 26, 2013
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 pm by Cyrellys

And the other subject of interest for the last couple weeks has a fresh story:

From Steve Quayles Alerts wrote:INTELLIGENCE GATHERING BY BOOK SELLERS ONGOING IN UTAH-VIDEO-8/26/13
    Steve,

I have spoken with you before. I am the man that sent you pictures of the Spiral near Skin Walker Ranch in Roosevelt UT. I have Video Steve of these Russian Book Salesman. The woman that got the video is an acquaintance of my wife’s from Facebook (I don’t have a Facebook). There have been lots of posting on Facebook of book salesman in the area and people who are not in the know are getting freaked out and are worried it’s a Scam (I can’t help but hang my head and weep). One police department officer even posted in response not to let them in your home. One man caught them taking pictures of the inside of his home. A close friend of mine; wife was working in the Yard with the front door open and they walked right past her and entered their home and would not leave when asked and asked to use the bathroom about 5 times and she actually let him return to the bathroom about that many times! I warned them about this before all this took place but it must have fallen on deaf ears. Against my advice my wife warned these people on Facebook (which are numerous) not to talk to them and told them all that they are Russians and are on intelligence gathering missions. One woman even posted in response and asked how she knew they were Russian because no body mentioned it anywhere in the post that they are Russian but confirmed they were in fact Russian! Most people scoffed and poked fun. Out of the blue, TODAY I received a call from a woman who took heed to my wife’s warnings and caught them on Video. I have never met this woman before but she felt compelled to contact me and give me the video. I in turn am sharing it with you.

LOOK AT ALL THE NAMES in this guys book! He is writing down OCCUPATION (Single mom can be seen in the Video). He is writing down most importantly RELIGION! (Notice LDS, Latter Day Saint and Catholic in the Video, this being Utah most are LDS). He is writing down number of Children and the list is long! The only regrettable thing in the video is she didn’t get his face. She thought that she was but she did not get his face. Review the video for yourself but it’s very real and the evidence is indisputable. I can get you hard copies of the video and after writing this email I just realized that the file is too large to attach to email. So I have uploaded it to YouTube. Find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iD-6FL5umo&feature=youtu.b
    Aug 26, 2013
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 am by Cyrellys

Tim Earl of Sterling may have something in his comments about the preparations. Yes when they set up for Libya et al they sent carriers. He's noting they've pulled back all but a few destroyers which he believes they think are expendable for bloodletting.

Tim Earl of Sterling from Before Its News wrote:(Before It's News)

EDITOR NOTE:
    The Earl of Stirling always brings a different perspective to economics and politics. His take on the Syrian war being ginned up by the Obama administration is backed with a solid analysis of weaponry and tactics.

FROM EARL OF STIRLING’S EMERGENCY BLOG POST

The Obama Administration preparing to sacrifice four US Navy guided-missile destroyers and their crews to begin a War on Syria

The United States is clearly preparing a cruise missile strike on Syria using Tomahawk long-range missiles. It is doing this with the full knowledge that any such attack is apt to be suicidal for any surface ship that launches such an attack or is in the range of Russian Onyx and Iskander missiles. That is why it has moved all super-carriers and assault carriers out of the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. In the past post-WWII Mideast wars the US Navy always gathered several super-carriers and other smaller flat-tops in the war theater just before hostilities but not this time. The Navy knows that they are not survivable against the latest Russian firepower.

The four USN guided-missile destroyers, that the Obama Administration is planning to sacrifice are: The USS Mahan, the USS Gravely, the USS Barry, and the USS Ramage. There are several thousand American men and women who serve on these ships who may be lost at sea in a new Middle East war that Americans overwhelming do NOT want.

The Onyx SS-N-25 (P-800 Oniks) is sometimes called the Super-Sunburn (SS-22). It is arguably the fastest (hypersonic) anti-shipping missile on Earth. It is so fast that it could sink a destroyer sized warship just from its terminal impact speed, even if it did not have a massive warhead (which it does). The Iskander SS-26 (9K720) missile is in a class by itself, having been designed to kill American anti-missile batteries. Its speed is at least Mach 6 to Mach 7 but some credible reports list it as Mach 8! Additionally, the Syrians have access to the Russian advanced VA-111 Shkval class of underwater missile/supercavitating torpedo and its Iranian copy the Hoot (Whale). These travel underwater at 220 MPH or so and are almost unstoppable, and can be launched from ship, sub, aircraft, or shore.

The British Royal Navy and Royal Air Force is also planning to join in the cruise missile strike, as is the French Air Force and perhaps elements of its Navy. The Brits will be using a Trafalgar-class submarine to launch their cruise missiles and are not expected to place a surface ship in danger. The RAF is expected to use the RAF airbase at Akrotiri in Cyrpus and the French may use a Middle East airbase. That leaves the American surface sailors out on a very dangerous limb, as well as American airmen in Turkey. The theory that is employed, may be, that Americans will get their ‘blood up’ if a thousand or so US sailors are killed by the Syrians (in response to a US attack) and this will empower the Administration to expand the war to Iran, Syria’s military ally.

If you are an American and have any loved ones on one of the US Destroyers, or know anyone who does, or simply cannot stand the idea of more unnecessary American deaths in Middle East wars, contact your Congressman’s office and your US Senator’s office this weekand demand that we not go to war yet again.

Tim Earl of Stirling

Links to related articles:
    P-800 Oniks

Source: Before Its News

From quote by Tim wrote: The theory that is employed, may be, that Americans will get their ‘blood up’ if a thousand or so US sailors are killed by the Syrians (in response to a US attack) and this will empower the Administration to expand the war to Iran, Syria’s military ally.
    Well considering the earlier post In ScarRZ's thread yesterday I made about that email leak from that corporation which indicates that the Obama Admin is responsible for giving the go-ahead for the "rebel" forces chemically attacking the citizens in Syria, American's will well get their "blood up" if a thousand or so US sailors are killed by Syrians in response to a US attack, but it won't be at the Syrians. It will be at the murderous criminals in DC who thought they could sneak one past us.

Personally I don't care what you think justifies it. Two wrongs don't make a right. And you do answer to WE THE PEOPLE as you operate in our name! I don't believe the American and Transnational elites have any right or any business trying to re-create the scenario in the Book of Revelations. You crooked SOBs seriously think that GOD or anyone would create for you some golden age of peace and prosperity in reward for doing things like this? Murdering innocents and creating wars covertly blaming their cause on the victims? No one can be called true and good when you stoop lower than that which you profess to hate.

Trading one theoretical monster for a worse one at home free to roam the entire planet with death, destruction, and mayhem is not problem solving. And those complicit in this have a good deal of 'splaining to do.

OATHBREAKERS!
    These are the signs....if you uncover the one who betrayed heed not his words nor his pen, give him no second chance! Drive him away! False once will prove false again.

These are the signs of the traitor to all, hatred for his fellow men, only content when holds them enthralled their downfall is ever his plan, he is ruthless and cruel, heartless and cold, lies are all that he can give so for his head offer payment in gold suffer the wretch not to live!

Cursed Oathbreakers your honor's in pawn and worthless the vows you have made, justice shall see you where others have gone, delivered to those you betrayed!

~ lyrics from the song Oathbreakers.

Cyrellys

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:20 am by Cyrellys

I've been wondering how to reconcile the corrupt acts with the prospective unambiguous contact. Current contact being under the table and behind closed doors....

Do they continue on the Old Guard plans of operation because they don't believe that open contact is on their doorstep or because they simply don't care about how they might be judged? Depopulation, disarmorment, and planetary control by any means. If they will use WMDs on civilian populations to start a war of deception, what else will they do?
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:33 am by Cyrellys

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM, D F -- wrote:
    Cy its another Cluster F.., in Syria ??????

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Cyrellys wrote:
    Hi ----, yup it is. There's an email leak at Britam Defense, a corporation, which talks about Obama Admin giving the go ahead for the chemical weapons attack on the Syrians to blame on Assad and give the pretense to hit them....http://www.cyberwarnews.info/reports/a-look-into-the-britam-defence-data-leak-files/ proof of false flag...I'm now having trouble getting this link to load. But there is a quote on my blog at Open Minds Forum bottom of page and a summary from another site.

There is more...word from another observer Obama may be preparing to sacrifice three or four destroyers in a counter attack by Syria
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/08/is-obama-administration-preparing-to-sacrifice-4-us-navy-destroyers-to-start-war-with-syria-2748088.html

Also some guy at Fort Harrison in Helena MT was at the hospital talking with another guy who turned around and reported it to one of the local patriot networks, that he was opening a box marked office furnature from a 900 pc set that came in thinking it was a new desk for him, turned out to be a guillotine. No secondary confirmation on that and there were no names attached - posted with only a note that SQ vouches for the officer who reported it.

Cy

Cyrellys
    8:26 PM (13 hours ago)

to DF
    And besides the FEMA Region III Alert through the end of the year, there is this in November: http://www.offthegridnews.com/2013/08/28/power-grid-down-drill-to-be-conducted-by-us-government/#

hmmm?

DF
    8:34 PM (12 hours ago)

to me
    They need the attack , Cy, they are being exposed and need a side track for them to play ....
    Its going to back fire just like
    Osama, Extortion 17, Benghazi, Ocare, and all the other shit this asshole and his MINIONS have put forth

Cyrellys
    8:44 PM (12 hours ago)

to DF
    It already has backfired. I think they're going for broke. Some researchers with some deep contacts once said to me that they'd been told that if these guys ever got cornered they wouldn't hesitate to push the red button and nook some US Cities or something important overseas. My time in ghosttroop left me reasonably certain that their seeking whispers across the net about loose ones already pre-positioned had good reason...more so since hearing confirmation from those researchers that it was tool on the shelf...

Back in 2008 the crew behind Obama were trying to set up to go after Iran. Everyone on the net made such a stink about it that the effort got bagged...but now their back after they've set up a police state in the states and been cowing the people...if the People don't get their act in gear and stop these guys again, we might wake up one morning to find a city smoldering.

Cy

Cyrellys
    10:16 PM (11 hours ago)

to DF
    Here is an Excerpt on Syria from V - a well connected economist who feeds info to SQ...thought it would interest you for perspective:

QUOTE Now unto Syria. The latest drumbeats are an imminent strike by Thursday,there are massive fears in the market and oil prices are surging. There have been reports put out by Big Banks like SocGen and Goldman Sachs that oil can bloom to $150 a barrel if the Syrian conflict goes hot with involvement from Russia and China. The news that I have gotten from my sources run inverse to what many are saying. Take this with a grain of salt but the imminent strike on Syria if it goes through tomorrow will be limited with less than 40 targets. From what I have heard is that this administration has leaked on purpose the sites targeted for strike. They have made it a point to tell Bashar that he is not in any danger and that this is a show of force based on the ruse of a chemical weapons discharge that requires an "international" response. In essence America is playing cop and have to slap the wrist of the evildoer. Barry O. will be meeting with Putin next week to broker a deal to include Russia a place at the table. In other words the banksters are NOT yet ready to pull the trigger NOW in August. But come October all bets will be off.

QUOTE What that simply means is this. Russia will not respond to the limited action against Syria so long as Russian assets are not harmed. Hence Putin also has the targeted sites given to him by Barry . Bashar will move his assets/weapons and this will be a simple show. A show for what? A market reaction test to see how high the fear will build and a needed distraction that will allow more assets to be stolen and more draconian legislation to be passed. Look for the UN small arms treaty, as well as various tests and drills around the country as DHS will be working over time. Again take it for what it's worth, World War 3 does not kick off tomorrow but by October all bets are off. I sense any deal brokered by Barry will be reneged and Putin will feel the sting of the American back stab. At that point it was a pleasure to know some of you and it was an honor serving all of you through the internet and radio. The implosion has started but not yet.

The whistleblower from Afganistan who put out the multi-faceted warning full of detail said that Obama has already signed the UN Gun Ban Treaty but they're keeping it quiet till the time is "right". The mil (army) that has been reported being activated about 1-2 weeks ago for "Washington" per a relative of the individual reporting it to his family is said that they must be in place within 60 days. That puts them on this time frame mentioned above October/November

Cy

DF
    4:35 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
    So sad but true . Judgement is in HIS hands though and nothing good is in these thoughts of Power ! we are just microcosms in this Universe as you well know

Cyrellys
    5:34 AM (4 hours ago)

to DF
    You know the really bad thing? People in general and most of the newly awakened, think that Obama is the one calling the shots. He's not. He's taking marching orders. Valerie Jarrett is the one to watch. Where's she getting her instructions from?

Cy

DF
    7:02 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
    That's it she is getting instructions from the real --------- !

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY
    Steve,

Yesterday my daughter called home. Her husband is an E-4 medic at Fort Riley, Kansas. She said that he came home and told her that starting Monday they are not allowed more that 50 miles from base, and this will go on through some time in October. She was really upset, he just joined and she really wanted to come home to visit for Labor Day. This was confirmation on all the rumors that I have heard about the Military not getting Leave on these dates!

God Bless You and Thank You for what You do!

Aug 28, 2013

Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=535

Sedna roamed the deep
    The cold forgotten deep
    No one wants to be alone

From her hands they fell
    The mightiest of all
    Slow and gentle as the tides

She offered them a name
    And whales they all became
    To tread the paths the lesser are denied

You must rule your heart Magician
    or by her bright wings you'll die!
    Learn to rule your Soul Magician
    'er you dare the cold Drake's breath!
    And if you would rule the Griffon's will
    You must first control your own.
    Be certain you are worthy
    or a Kyrie will not come!
    Here is better read Magician
    than the books upon your shelf
    If you seek to master others
    you must master first yourself!

That he'd not prove as mad as she fear'd him.
    Well a soldier is nothing if not full of pride...
    Your dreams led you here with great need

Can there not be a government in which majorities do not virtually decide right and wrong, but conscience?--in which majorities decide only those questions to which the rule of expediency is applicable? Must the citizen ever for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator?

We currently have conditions resulting from a government in which majorities did not virtually decide right and wrong. Process has been illusion for quite some time now. It is the deep beyond the legislator you seek. From her hands they fell, children of the ocean swell, she offered them a name and seals they all became! From her hands they fell ever in the sea to dwell, nimble fingered quick and blithe, she offered them a name, keepers of her secrets in the ice!

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2013/08/28/putin-orders-massive-strike-against-saudi-arabia-if-syria-attacked-russian-government-outraged-by-saudi-prince-bandar-bin-sultans-terrorist-threats-putinwho-the-hell-do-these-people-think-they-are/#comment-736

The fate of Poseidon, four ships, and a small blue world - may the men of the Greyhound hear the song of the Sedna and think long.

Curse the Reaper bend your back and cheat your sorry grave!
    Curse the Reaper cowled in black
    He's laughing at your failing!
    Pull that oar until it cracks
    We're bound for better sailing!

Put your back into it lads and haul against the thunder
    and cry a prayer into the winds the ship won't pull us under....

Three timid brothers: Hush, Stop, Listen!

Cyrellys

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 pm by Cyrellys

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t113p660-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#3619

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t113p660-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#3620

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t113p660-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#3621
    pman35

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:07 am by pman35

Hi Guys just been informed that the omf archive needs to be re uploaded again Sad, i went to check it and there were only 7 files there , so hopefully this time tomorrow all will be good again
    pman35

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:23 am by pman35

Up date Smile Think server issues have now been sorted so The omf archive will be finally sorted by end of the weekend , sorry for the delay but those problems were out of my control. Will keep u all posted
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:52 am by Cyrellys

pman35 wrote:Up date Smile Think server issues have now been sorted so The omf archive will be finally sorted by end of the weekend , sorry for the delay but those problems were out of my control. Will keep u all posted

What happened to the server? Something on their end?

Cy
    pman35

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:56 am by pman35

Yeah i could only upload a certain number of files but i think its now been sorted , currently re uploading all the files again , good job i already had a back up
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 am by Cyrellys

On Syria,

Add this to pile right next to the Britam Defense email exposure:

Hacked Email Of US Intelligence Colonel Shows Pentagon’s Involvement In Chemical Attack In Syria
    Sunday, September 1, 2013 7:50

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Google-plus-20
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Linked-in-logo-20

(Before It's News)
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Man-with-dead-child-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-2199934
    The situation in Syria is still in the focus of world media. Experts predict another U.S. aggression for “human rights”. Washington regularly declares its readiness to attack Syria. The official version – to punish al-Assad and Syrian army for the use of chemical weapons against the civilian population.

Meanwhile, the media has spread new proofs of the U.S. intelligence involvement to chemical attack near Damascus. Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD’s mail. Macdonald is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It’s about chemical attack in Syria.

In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to Wasington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence.

Screenshots taken by Hacker of the COl. Mail:
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 TCpnsOa

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 RTIrPSn

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 PMTd3SA

This is a huge coup for the people.  This proves that the chemical attack was indeed a false flag operation.  Thank you hackers and hacktivists for this.  You are what the media should be, you are an affront to government, you keep them in check.  You are the new journalists.  Journalists of the 21st century.  More to this story as it becomes available.Im blown away..  -Mort

Source:  Before Its News - Mort Amsel
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:02 pm by Cyrellys

Here is my two cents on enemies.  A real enemy you can recognize without contrive'ance.  There is no need for false flags, or any fun and games.  

If you have an honest problem with a real enemy you shouldn't have any difficulty going through normal channels designed to address such issues.  It's well laid out in the Constitution.  

When you find someone going about dealing with what they think is a problem through deception and evil that eclipses the original claims a logical observer must ask why.  And the methods bring all claim into suspect.

And one more thing....a corporation is not a citizen.  It is not relevant that some conscripted court would proclaim such a thing.  It is not a living breathing person.  It does not represent anything but its own interests.  Therefore corporate interests are not the same thing as national interests.  What one nation does legally and morally with their land and resources to better their own is their business.  A pipeline which becomes a matter of competition to transnational corporations is a business competition matter not a national security matter.  

Understanding the difference between national security and natural business competition should not have to be a factor in the conduct of ones own nation and its military.  

We should not have to ask who our military works for....the People of the United States of America?  Or Britam Defense or Dyncorp?

The same goes for you O' Courts of Justice.  What justice bears out when it moves as though conscripted by special interests from within?

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 pm by Cyrellys

My goodness, I stand corrected...there are still some live wires beneath the sails of G.Washington's Old Navy....Nice to hear from you guys.  Cy

Naval Officer: I Didn’t Join to Fight For Al-Qaeda

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Printer_famfamfam Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 YoutubeUncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 PodcastUncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 PptvUncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 TwitterUncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 FacebookUncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Cart

Infowars.com
    September 1, 2013

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 010913image
    Unidentified naval officer opposes attack on Syria in powerful image.

This article was posted: Sunday, September 1, 2013 at 5:50 am

You guys did hear the part about the globals planning to send all of you to the next mid east quagmire in order to get all of you out of the way so that the Spetznaz and Chinese can move in and take over during contrived natural disasters? Those claimed already here and ready to go?

Please tell me you aren't going to follow illegal orders and go sailing off to engage a false enemy when we've got more than enough of a disaster to prevent here at home?

Back in 2008 which is longer than a few of you have been in the service, it was common knowledge that if the globals were able to use the Afgan and Iraq situations the way they wanted on the heels of Iran that they would abandon our guys over there to be ate up by the locals so they could establish the monster here at home at the expense of the People you swore to protect.

But five years of "conspiracy" theory accusations seem to have inured our collective minds against really listening and checking let alone communicating. So instead we watch the leaders who would have intervened in Bengazi removed from their positions (both the Naval and the Army), and we stumble across what certainly looks like military grade russians wandering Walmarts with fanny packs...I can honestly say I seen something that may have fit that description up here in Great Falls, and I said to my self - hmmmm. Am I imagining things, then two weeks later some guy on the internet radio circuit gives a similar description at his local walmart in a different state and this particular witness is ex-mil with mil experience! Do meteorites strike twice in the same square inch only two weeks apart? If you had asked me two weeks ago I'd have said no. But apparently they do.

I seen a headline today that stated Obama was cornered and everyone should keep their eyes open for another false flag designed to dig him out of his hole. My two cents is to not get cocky. A predator is most dangerous when cornered and since he's just a very fancy foot soldier, this is not over even if he's squeezed out of office. He'll only be replaced by something or someone else which you don't see coming.

Read the researchers, and watch the upline guys. Till they have been defanged, we're still a planet in peril. Those powers have a penchant for blood and chaos to get what they want. They don't play by rules the rest of us recognize as rules. And they don't give a rats posterior about the welfare of you and I except for show value.

You and I we answer to a higher power and a clearer definition of Soul. This isn't about national security anymore. Its about saving a planet and the whole of its life forms, man and beast alike. And its about a future, that struggles for conceptualization. Without the planet, the people, and the life library within it there is no future. Not any that it will be a part of anyway.

Cy

Cyrellys

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 pm by Cyrellys

SQ Alerts wrote:ATTENTION VETERANS -KILL TEAMS ASSIGNED TO RURAL AREAS OF THE U.S. -THIS IS FROM MICHIGAN AREA
    The hunting of Vets in rural areas will be done by Russians, around
    here they will be driving blue Ford pickups and maybe pulling a white
    camper. Asking for directions, they have suppressed pistols, a
    suppressed M4 and AR-10s. The supervisors as backup, drive Excursions,
    blacked out.

I'm GUESSING the trigger news announcement will be Syria, cause last
    night there seems to be a disappointed murmur in their coffee shop
    meetings.

SQ NOTE;TOO MANY SIMILAR REPORTS COMING IN FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY-NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE BEEN WARNING ABOUT AS WHAT THE THREAT TO VETS REALLY IS-ALL YOUR DATA IS IN THE HANDS OF THE CONTROLLERS WHO RUN THE TEAMS-DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHY VETS ARE CONSIDERED TERRORISTS BY THE VERY GOVERNMENT THEY FOUGHT FOR? -MIX-UP AND CHANGE UP ALL YOUR PREVIOUS PATTERNS-DO NOT TRAVEL WITH CELL PHONES-NOTE INFLUX OF SIMILAR DESIGNED VEHICLES AND UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE LICENSE PLATE READERS AND INSTANT UPDATES THROUGH THEIR REAL TIME DATA BASE AND SATELLITE UPLINK CAPABILITIES-MAY THE GOD OF HEAVEN REVEAL THESE PLANS IN SUCH DETAIL AND ACCURACY THAT ALL ROOM FOR DENIAL WILL BE ENDED FOREVER AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE WAR IS NOW HERE ON AMERICAN SOIL;SUGGEST EVERYONE READING THIS FAMILIARIZE THEMSELVES WITH PROJECT PHOENIX FROM VIETNAM-(In January 1965, U.S. Army Special Forces were issued Standing Orders to employ "small and highly trained units, utilizing counterinsurgency techniques", such as "ambushing, raiding, sabotaging and committing acts of terrorism against known VC personnel...to include assassination".[14] Phoenix operations were conducted by a joint US/GVN intelligence gathering and counter-terror effort at the provincial, district, and village levels.[15] Emphasis for the enforcement of the operation was placed on local government militia and police forces, rather than the military, as the main operational arm of the program.[12] As one South Vietnamese Army officer observed, "this unarmed enemy was not their proper adversary..)LOOK IT UP ON WIKIPEDIA

Sep 1, 2013

Source:  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=540

Coffee Shop?  As in the same modus operandi used by the groups described going door to door asking about children?  

listening...thinking...watching.

SQ Alerts wrote:They will send most of the US military to fight in Syria in the next several weeks. Some may even possibly be sent to South Korea (not sure when North Korea will get their marching orders from the illuminati). They have to send the US military far away and keep them busy (and exterminate them) while the DHS agents, the Russians, the Chinese (west coast) provide "disaster relief" and "security" during the "natural disasters" and the planned cyber attacks on the banks.

Source:  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=539
    hmmmm.  Round and round the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel and where they'll stop nobody knows....
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 am by Cyrellys

Acht! Another week begins...and for another week I have done my duty and been the weekly sacrifice to the gods of oratory humiliation at 630am! At some point I will get a round-tuit for improvement in speech...but it wasn't this morning. Oy Wah!

Somewhere in the sleepy psyche I am wont to encounter the brink of impassioned expression of thought....somewhere. I have to remain certain of that.

-- to be continued.
    pman35

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 pm by pman35

Hi Guys seeing as we're just throwing random stuff in here :)I thought i would share with you a few of my writings.      

Winter
    The picturesque romanticism of the evolving
    Nature surrounds us.
    The surrealism of the scene is like the doorway
    Between two worlds.

well you can guess the content matter here.

The second 1

Release of a Tragedy

It was on this morning ,
    That i saw my life before me.
    I looked at my hands,
    And they showed me my destiny.

A single tear welled in my eye,
    As i reached out to bring in,
    A life ebbing away ever so slowly.

I could not help this dying man,
    For there was nothing i could do.
    All i could was stand there,
    Reaching out with sorrow.

This strangers eyes had forgiveness,
    His smile give of radiance,
    His voice had a drowning,
    And his plea was for a release,
    Release for a tragedy.

This stranger then noticed me,
    Closed his eyes and was gone from me.
    I felt i could have done more,
    Looking around at all this fatality,
    I withdrew my revolver,
    And ended this release of a tragedy.

The second 1 was written while listening to the soundtrack of schlinders list and after watching the movie.

This last one you'll be glad to know lol

Technology today

No longer do we talk to each other, but
    we're stuck face down on our phones,
    If Thats technology of today,
    Then I don't want it.

Its a part of the whole evolution,
    Are we man or machine,
    Are we living the lie,
    Its Technology todAY.

Phones buzzing in our pockets,
    its facebook , im , email,
    its bebo , skype,
    its technology today.

Broadband , dial up ,
    now what a choice,
    speed vs nothing ,
    Technology today.

lol , wtf, pmsl,
    Is it english ,
    or did et start teaching,
    Thats technology of today

This is how I believe Technology today has made this generation slower than previous.

Hope you Enjoy :
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 pm by Cyrellys

Being from the transition generation myself, I can wholly agree with you on the technology observation. I remember sitting in elementary school and the teacher speaking of computers, how they were going to revolutionize our lives and make everything so much easier. We'd have less work to do, and everything would thus cost less and we'd have more free time.

They sold us a bill of sale that didn't match the vin number.

Today we do twice the work. Not only do we fill out paper forms, but then they have to be entered into the "system". The documents still have to be filed but now they have to be first scanned. We keep "backups" of data AND hard copies.

Today we work 14 and 17 hour days instead of the 8 or 9 our fathers did.

Today we work harder and our pennies are carrying a greater load of debt and dysfunction than the old indian dime.

What have we gained? Perhaps a greater sense of community in a broader more global sense. But is it as personal as those long awaited letters carried so many miles and weeks o'er the seas through all manner of adventure?

Perhaps a greater capacity to communicate in depth and detail. But have we become more relational in the course of this capacity? Is our propensity for war any clue? Where is the warmth of a friends hearth and the laughter whose merriment cannot translate into words? How many can now recall?

Has technology truly brought us any closer or does it enable greater gulfs? Can the truth of that be seen in the tangled mess of chasms within the Contact Paradigm? Can we see National Security with its technological prowess in every byte; as a roadblock in FOIA's; in denial of service's shadowed with a lack of specifics; in the so called "need to know". Can that technocratic social hierarchy be a mirror of the errant racial superiority complexes of nations and cultures past?

Where lies the difference?

Where lies the improvement?

Cy

Cyrellys

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 pm by Cyrellys

Heads up!

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-high-level-source-confirms-secret-us-nuclear-warhead-transfer-to-east-coast/

Mil source says this "transfer" is occurring without a signature according to the article. More info at link above. Those familiar with black operations and loose toy hunters like the old ghosttroopers know what that means.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:08 pm by Cyrellys

And back we roll again to the Russians scoping out households:

Steve Quayle Alerts wrote:NOTICE THE PATTERN SHIFTING-ALL THES ARE INTEL GATHERING ATTEMPTS-FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
    Mr. Quayle,

I've listened to you on Coast to Coast and have been a regular visitor to
    your website for the past several years. Recently, the rash of
    "booksellers" going door to door soliciting information has caught my
    attention. A couple of weeks ago we had a visit at our home. My wife told
    me about the visit later in the day. It is similar to what has been
    reported, a white male (blond hair, blue eyes) soliciting information about
    quantity children in the house, and claiming to sell books. He had some
    type of ID on a chain. He claimed to be from Minnesota and was driving a
    car with a Florida license plate. I was able to determine the car was a
    rental. My wife also told me he kept looking inside the house and also
    asked for a Band-Aid, possibly as a ruse to look inside. He was not
    allowed into the house.

Fast forward to today. At work I received a situational awareness bulletin
    (disseminated statewide) describing an incident where a federal officer had
    a visit from a w/m claiming to be a radio station intern and neighbor. The
    solicitor asked where the fed worked and had an ID card covered in words
    forming sentences with no meaning. The solicitor asked for a bottle of
    water (ruse to get inside the house) was refused and left. The solicitor
    was seen passing by several houses to go to a nearby local law enforcement
    officer's home, where he was also sent packing.

Thanks for being a vital source of information. Much of what I have seen
    on your alerts has, thankfully, not happened yet. However, I do see a
    pattern of trends occuring which are concerning.

Steve - FYI I have been a law enforcement officer for nearly 20 years.
    Most of my time has been spent working as a Deputy Sheriff and I currently
    work as a state L.E. officer.

Sep 4, 2013

An interesting alteration...What I'd like to know is why the guys in the community don't get together and help get law enforcement on them? At least they have the good sense not to let the person in...cy
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 pm by Cyrellys

Conversation btwn Dan and I about US complicit in the creation of WWIII: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t113p675-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#3663

read from post back two-three pages.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 pm by Cyrellys

and the other subject...the cyclic cataclysm watch.....

Is Something Big In Reverse Orbit? Is Worldwide Earthquake Data Now Being Erased?
    Source: http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/09/is-something-big-in-reverse-orbit-is-worldwide-earthquake-data-now-being-erased-2465348.html

Monday, September 2, 2013 8:34

(Before It's News)

According to this video just released by YouTube videographer CourageousNerd z, something ‘big’ is now in a reverse 15-day orbit and worldwide earthquake data is now being ‘erased’. What could it be that is in ‘reverse’ orbit? Why would TPTB be erasing earthquake data? This video is quite interesting and proves that much needs to be studied further.

Published on Sep 1, 2013

Link to Livequakemap site
    http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Link to usgs site
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquake…

Link to rsoe site
    http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Cyrellys

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 pm by Cyrellys

Loreena McKennitt - Breaking The Silence Lyrics
    Artist: Loreena McKennitt
    Album: Parallel Dreams

I hear some distant drumbeat
    A heartbeat pulsing low
    Is it coming from within
    A heartbeat I don't know
    A troubled heart knows no peace
    A dark and poisoned pool
    Of liberty now lost
    A pawn an oppressors tool

Oh my heart be strong
    And guide when eyes grow dim
    When ears grow deaf with empty words
    When I know there's life within

A gunfire shatters silence
    Where birds once sweetly sang
    A mother cradles a child now dead
    Now death where life began

>From the troubled heart of South Africa
    Nicaragua's festering sore
    The turmoil on the streets of China
    Death crying out for more

Chorus
    A change is slow in coming
    My eyes can scarcely see
    The rays of hope come streaming
    Through the smoke of apathy

But oh my heart be strong

May the spirit never die
    Through a troubled heart feels pain
    When this long winter is over
    It will blossom once again

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/loreena-mckennitt/breaking-the-silence-lyrics/#kSFZVO50eAehZFXZ.99

The evolution of the Contact Paradigm, particularly where insiders are concerned will probably go through a process of experience not altogether dissimilar from the Celtic Revival...to be restored to memory, after more than a millennia in the shadows.  They haven't lived in shadow such a great expanse of time, but they have been subjected to similar levels of victimization during their time in order to maintain the intended status quo.  What insight might they find in kindred association?

A change is slow in coming
    My eyes can scarcely see
    The rays of hope come streaming
    Through the smoke of apathy

But oh my heart be strong

May the Spirit never die
    Though a troubled heart feels pain
    When this long winter is over
    may they blossom, may they gain...

What do they struggle with you ask, suddenly fraught with the bite of curiosity...

Well, I reply, the list is without doubt longer if they could each say for themselves but my observation has it indicating something like this:

Relevance,

Fundamental application of core virtues while engaged in discovery and its management

Interconnection

and a Voice.

~ can you imagine in this day and age a portion of humanity in our very midst denied something so simple as a Voice?

...when I know there's life within.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 pm by Cyrellys

I was thinking about how one can relate to concepts fantastic.  For instance many exopolitical discussions have touched on the longevity difference in purported non-terrestrial species. One way of finding a relational being is looking at terrestrial species which do not fit our assumed norms...

For example:  The Methuselah Tree

At 4845 years old, give or take some, this tree is certainly outside of our assumed norms which typically revolved around the gauge of 100 year lifespans which is used for comparison by so many people when looking at other species...we say a dog who's average lifespan ranges from 9 to 15 years ages 7 equivalent years for each Earth year....thus we are using our 100 year span to gauge the norm for dogs. 

When we are doing this quaint exercise, what we really are doing is seeking a relational being.  We are adjusting our perspective to include something outside of our norm and giving it context within our norm.

When considering "beings" that might span 500 years in lifespan or 1000years in lifespan or even something really fantastic, say for 5000 years in lifespan were it possible or probable, what do we have within our reach to start with to adjust our perspective to include it in our need for concepts of normalcy?  Well that tree I mentioned above and other living organisms like it.  

In 2013 according to the Wikipedia article someone found a tree of the same specie even older than the Methuselah, at 5063 years.  And the article goes on to state that even older organisms exist out there when we look around, such as clonal colony organisms like the 80,000-year-old Quaking Aspen (Populus tremuloides).

Thus normalcy and acclimation to fantastic concepts are nothing more than states of mind, eligible for shifts in understanding.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:19 pm by Cyrellys

speaking of mind shifts and understanding alongside the ecological example....

Michael included me in the following email:

Michael G from Cy Email wrote:
    Michael Gintowt <------->

2:00 PM (2 hours ago)
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 4 Cleardot
    to Marjorie, bcc: me

here is the link to an interesting conversation between a Sufi mystic and a theologian, about bringing heart into ecological activism.
    [ltr] 
    http://www.bioneers.org/sacred-activism-engaging-communities-faith-environmental-advocacy/[/ltr]
    [ltr]

Excerpt:

The National Bioneers Conference brings together exciting and cutting-edge innovators tackling the world’s most challenging social, cultural and environmental issues. In our new series, we bring together two thought-leaders and BioCon 2013 presenters to share their deep wisdom in an intimate, in-depth conversation between peers. In our first conversation between Sufi mystic Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee and theologian Matthew Fox, the faith leaders discuss sacred ecology, unity consciousness, spiritual narcissism and bringing reverence for the earth into today’s ecological debate.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Matthew: Today [Bioneers has asked] us to talk about ecology and spirituality. Who can deny that it doesn't matter what your particular tradition is, or if you're an atheist, if your backyard is burning up and you can't plant food anymore, and the waters are rising? We're all in trouble. And it can finally bring religions together and get over their narcissism. [/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Llewellyn: I hope so. Mysticism, as you know, has always held this common thread underneath religion- the union of inner experience. Part of the reason I wrote this book, Spiritual Ecology, was to try to bring that into the ecological debate because I felt that, although it was present, it wasn't voiced enough.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Matthew: Absolutely. That's what I've been trying to do with the archetype of the cosmic Christ- to awaken at least Christians that crucifixion is not something that happened 2,000 years ago, it's happening with the killing of the rainforests and the whales and the polar bears and everything else today.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Llewellyn: It's happening to the earth.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Matthew: To me, that not only can energize spiritual warriors to get work done today, but it also can reinvent our faith traditions themselves, which I think fall into narcissism as distinct from mysticism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Llewellyn: I have a concern that somehow people who have a spiritual awakening or awareness are somehow too focused on their own individual inner spiritual journey, and to me this is a travesty of real spiritual awakening or spiritual awareness, which has to do with the whole, and this whole includes the earth.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Matthew: I couldn't agree more. If you're breakthrough does not lead to transpersonal service, to compassion, to justice, including ecojustice, then I doubt its authenticity. And Jesus said it very simply, that by their fruits you'll know them. And we can be so taken by our spiritual experiences that we don't realize this about energizing you to serve.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Llewellyn: In Sufism they actually say after the station of oneness comes the state of servant hood, that one is then in service. Sufis are known as servants.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Matthew: Or as someone else put it, after ecstasy comes the laundry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    *More at link above.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    This is most certainly a relevant conversation to the Contact Paradigm in many ways.  One way I'm leaning over to muse on, includes what might be needed toward accomplishing the laundry after ecstasy of the fantastic.  A recent consideration on avoiding appearing frenetic came to mind.  Particularly doing so while remaining real and true to self for authenticity.  This is akin to ecology both organic and spiritual in that the paradigm is inherently trans-personal.  [/ltr]
    [ltr]
    It is also true that by our fruits shall we be known.  How we handle this matters.  We are in conjunction to be energized to conduct ourselves responsibly.  You never know who's watching.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    ********[/ltr]

[ltr]And on another note, Mathew in the discussion brings up the "rising waters" (ref. Dan Smith info from Pandolfi on "rising sea levels"; cyclic planetary cataclysm topic, pole shift precursor symptoms)[/ltr]

[ltr]Still Reading...2BCont.[/ltr]
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:15 pm by Cyrellys

I just finished reading this article. It is one of the most necessary he's ever written I think...for him that is a compliment...for everyone else it is a strongly put suggestion to read it for yourself.

What Do We Stand For?
    Wednesday, 04 September 2013 01:13 Brandon Smith

At the very edge of oblivion, some men reflect, and some men snivel and cry. I have spent many years now studying the societal strengths and failings of modern American culture, and I have to say, that most citizens within our once grand Republic will do far less reflecting and much more crying when the bell tolls. This is not to say that I believe the fight is lost. Far from it. In fact, I would consider myself an optimist amongst many of my peers in the Liberty Movement as to our chances of defending Constitutional freedom today. There is a very strong core within our country that still embraces the ideals of individualism and independence. The problem is, those who are awake face each day surrounded by lunatics and and the giggling blind. It's difficult to find solace within the asylum of the “mainstream”, and so, we begin to assume we are alone.

Even worse, we sometimes have to deal with misguided and biased persons that join the Liberty Movement, not to stand upon any solid fundamental principles, but who seek to impress their own twisted world views upon us as if they “know better”. You would think that the concept of freedom would be simple to understand and grasp, but for some, it is like plunging into a trigonometric wonderland of confusion.

As the U.S., led by the Obama Administration, moves towards yet another possible war in the Middle East, using covert terrorists as proxies and enacting violent policy based on dubious or non-existent evidence and far flung accusations, I realize that with all the blathering voices out there telling us what to think, what to do, what to fear, who to admire, who to worship, how to live, and what to aspire, perhaps it is time for each of us to solemnly question what we stand for, and what America is supposed to stand for?

Really, think about it. What are we here for? What purpose do we serve in the grand scheme of things? What are our defining principles?

Have we lost track of ourselves as Americans so completely that we cannot even explain in a reasonable fashion what kind of people we want to be, and what kind of world we want to live in? Are we so busy squabbling with each other that we have no time to examine the foundation upon which we all rely?

I think it is safe to point out that the actions of our government, for many decades now, have not represented or reflected the ideals of the public. I can't say I've met very many people that would voluntarily or happily cheer the course of our nation. Much of what is done in our name is not done for our benefit, or the benefit of our children. Most of the crimes committed by our government are crimes we would never want to be remembered for as individuals.

If this is the case, and deep down we all want a much different legacy than what is being created for us, what would this legacy be? I believe that most Americans would not argue with the following list of virtues...

Enduring Individualism

Most Americans want to be in control of their own destinies. The sad reality though is that many Americans believe themselves to be in control of their own destinies when they are not. They believe they are informed when they are actually ignorant. They believe they are rich when they are actually poor. They believe they are self-sufficient when they are actually as helpless as newborn babies. They believe they are courageous when they are actually cowards. And, they believe they are righteous when they are actually guilty of numerous crimes against their fellow man. One cannot be an individual unless he understands himself, and his own weaknesses.

True Independence

Americans want to see themselves as independent and self-reliant, and yet many of us go about pursuing this independence in backwards ways. Socialists view an independent life as a gift granted by society through the tool of government. In other words, they believe that the collective is responsible for supporting and sustaining the individual, and the individual owes the collective allegiance for its efforts. Objectivists tend to treat independence as a kind of “get out of jail free card”, as if true individuals should only care about themselves and their posterity, and there should be no consequences for their own harmful actions.

What both sides can't seem to fathom is that independence is about responsibility. It's about responsibility to one's self, to make one's own way in life without the constant aid of a nanny state. It is also about responsibility to one's inner conscience, which warns us not to maliciously violate the life and liberty of others. Whether on the “Left” or the “Right”, Americans have forgotten that real independence comes with strings attached.

Decentralization Of Power

At this very moment, the White House has decided whether it will unilaterally attack a foreign nation that presents absolutely no clear and present danger to the United States. In a play for limited liability and shared guilt, Obama has “offered” to “allow” Congress to vote on the decision to go to war in Syria, while stating openly that as President he has the authority to initiate an attack anyway, without its oversight. The White House is moving to strike Syria because its attempts at covert destabilization and terrorism (again, without the approval of Congress) have failed, and it is trying to erase its mistakes in a hail of missiles. Centralization of power is the exact opposite of what America was founded on. Checks and balances exist for a reason. Such measures are ingrained in the Constitution in order to ensure that our entire country is not led down a path of criminality and destruction based on the decisions of only a few men.

The great allure of centralization is that each political faction within the U.S. is easily tempted by what they could do if the system was under THEIR control. Like J.R.R. Tolkien's “One Ring”, the Left and the Right foolishly imagine that if only the dark power of centralism was in their hands, they could use it for “good”. But nothing good ever comes from centralization. The ring must be destroyed forever, and decentralization is the only answer.

Spiritual Freedom

Americans have become increasingly schizophrenic as to what this actually means. Surely, most of us understand and agree that each individual has a right to worship as they wish, and participate in any religion they choose. The moment we begin to use government as a way to interfere in the worship of one religion, we risk one day having government used to interfere with our own religion. Sadly, this ideal has been turned on its head by some who think that spiritual concerns should be erased from government altogether. Government is not and never will be a purely objective entity, because government is made up of human beings, and human beings always bring their ideals to work. I fail to see the harm in allowing a courthouse, for instance, to post the Ten Commandments on its wall. This is an expression of a predominant spiritual ideal that ultimately harms no one.

By the same token, however if one day a court in another town decided to post the precepts of Buddhism on its walls, there should be no complaints from Christians either. Unfortunately, all sides (including Atheists) seek to apply their own spiritual (or secular) views as if they are in contest with each other, and this leads to all sides attempting to use government as a weapon to enforce those views. I think the Founding Fathers, though many of them Christian, saw the great danger in religious groups battling to force their particular beliefs on each other. The Constitutional protections of religious freedom were thus designed to make spiritualism a personal, rather than political endeavor. Most of us do not wish to live in a society in which our government has been sterilized of all spiritualism, but we also refuse to live under the insanity of a theocracy. The only answer is the original answer of the Founding Fathers; to believe as we wish to believe, and to leave everyone else the hell alone.

Non-Interventionism

Our country was built on the philosophy of non-interventionism, but today, those who promote the strategy are immediately accused of being “isolationists” by the mainstream. I think the stupidity of interventionism has been made abundantly clear over the past decade, as our mindless adventures in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now Yemen and Syria are falling apart. Nothing has been accomplished in these offensives on the other side of the world except the further erosion of America's economy, not to mention our credibility.

As polling appears to suggest today, many Americans are once again finally learning to embrace non-interventionism in the case of Syria, and this awakening should be encouraged further. Regardless of the rationalizations given by the establishment, freedom (if that is indeed what the White House is selling) cannot be spread by force of arms or sold like a fast food franchise. Further, we should be taking care of the liberties being eroded within our own borders before gallivanting around the globe pontificating to foreign nations about their supposed inadequacies.

Constitutional Liberty Before Political Party

Political parties are the bane of American life. They are the primary means by which our population is controlled and distracted. Parties are poison. When I vote, I vote for the individual representative, not his party. His party may argue that only THEY are the true purveyors of freedom. His party might argue that only THEY have my best interests at heart. His party may even argue that only THEY are honest and forthright in their platform. But, if the individual politician and his record does not reflect the promises of his party, then what they have to say is utterly meaningless.

There are no “lesser of two evils”; there is only honorable or dishonorable, Constitutional or unconstitutional, sincere or deceitful. A Republican who breaks his oath to defend the Constitution is no more likely to gain my support than a Democrat who does the same. This is a concept that has been lost on Americans for many years now. The idea that there should be no such thing as “party loyalty”, only loyalty to one's own conscience, is one we need desperately to return. The dangers we face in our current era are a product of both major parties, and anyone who says otherwise is wearing debilitating blinders. As we creep closer to disaster, it is vital that we remember that at bottom the coming fight is between champions of freedom, and proponents of tyranny, whatever party they may claim membership in.

I could continue for a hundred pages on the underlying structures of Constitutionalism that we still value but have been estranged from for so long. As our nation enters a new stage of social, political, and economic unrest, there may be very little left to hold onto. As I stated before, as a country, we can either reflect, or snivel. We can take action, beginning with ourselves, or we can complain (starting with others). We can stand firm in our core principles, or we can argue endlessly about the nuances and biases surrounding those principles. We can come together under the banner of freedom in the face of despotism, or, we can remain divided and conquered.

Well done Brandon. This to me feels in every texture truth. And from my perspective it is true whether we are speaking of the "informed" or the "uninformed" wrt the Contact Paradigm...it's but one more in the collection on our conduct which illustrates our present Nature. If we find that Nature less than satisfactory then are we not responsible to construct one that is?

There are no “lesser of two evils”; there is only honorable or dishonorable, Constitutional or unconstitutional, sincere or deceitful.

In pursuit of Excellence or not.

Cy

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:02 pm