Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Not starred
    The Extinction Protocol:.
    Inbox

[New post] 12 new volcanoes discovered in Southeast Alaska - in the Aleutian Range. But the Southeast's volcanoes are in a class by themselves, the researchers found. A chemical
    Jun 1
    Not starred
    The Extinction Protocol:.
    Inbox

[New post] Tension mounting on Pacific Plate: region of Kamchatka rocked by scores of e... - with the Aleutian arc near the Commander Islands, Russia. It marks the region where the Pacific plate subducts into the mantle
    May 19

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Those psychotic excuses for politicians are going to give A#1 psychotic excuse for a POTUS the go ahead to attack Syria. Who assured Obama they would so that he would pause and use the channels rather than risk outright public action due to another open violation of the Constitution?

Did you miss the link from infowars about the glass-maker toys being moved without signatures yesterday? I posted the link in my blog at bottom of OMF main menu.

I guess no one got through to them with the exposed emails from a certain military officers email account or the ones from Britam Defense? Oh that's right the Administration is cracking down on whistleblowing...why would the same Administration bent on attacking Syria want to let the information to get before those set to vote that the Administration itself concocted the whole atrocities themselves?

NY Times wrote:Breaking News: Senate Foreign Relations Panel Approves Resolution on Military Action in Syria
    Inbox
    x

NYTimes.com News Alert
    1:57 PM (16 minutes ago)

to me

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from nytdirect@nytimes.com

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add nytdirect@nytimes.com to your address book.
    The New York Times | BREAKING NEWS ALERT

NYTimes.com | Unsubscribe
    BREAKING NEWS Wednesday, September 4, 2013 3:47 PM EDT

Senate Foreign Relations Panel Approves Resolution on Military Action in Syria
    A divided Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday approved an authorization of force against the Syrian regime, setting up a showdown next week in the full Senate on whether President Obama should have the authority to strike.

The 10-7 vote showed bipartisan support for a strike, but bipartisan opposition as well. Yes votes included Senators John McCain, Republican of Arizona, Bob Corker, Republican of Tennessee, and Jeff Flake, Republican of Arizona. No votes included Democratic Senators Tom Udall of New Mexico and Chris Murphy of Connecticut. The Senate’s newest member, Edward Markey, Democrat of Massachusetts, voted present.

READ MORE »
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/world/middleeast/divided-senate-panel-approves-resolution-on-syria-strike.html?emc=edit_na_20130904

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Oh my gosh, one might be an 'extremist' or 'fringe' if one is prone to asking such reasonable questions!

Or if one is not so bloodthirsty as to add to the misery in Syria with our own brand of mayhem.

huh.

Breaker, breaker 19 - you say down which means up...affirmatory on that, comeback.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Cy,

I thank you for alerting me to the Extinction Protocols.  

The compiler(s?) for this website does a rather thorough job, and does exhibit a biblical/apocalyptic agenda, but is rather more eclectic than similar such compilations that I have seen.  

I don't think I have enquired after your own apocalyptic predilections and/or about their provenance.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

I thank you for alerting me to the Extinction Protocols.  

The compiler(s?) for this website does a rather thorough job, and does exhibit a biblical/apocalyptic agenda, but is rather more eclectic than similar such compilations that I have seen.  

I don't think I have enquired after your own apocalyptic predilections and/or about their provenance.

Yah I know, that is why I've thwacked you with the proverbial newspaper in the past for only half reading my responses to you. It is also why you've often gotten wrong things I've said in your attempts to understand what I happen to think or believe.

And since I don't like repeating, I tend to wander off for a bit to other things.

Shrug...

Have you been watching my blog thoughts on the Russians gathering intel on American households door to door and taking tally of the children? Military guys mind you in plain clothes?

From a discussion at LTR:
    I just come from seeing something pretty sick if you know what you're looking at
    I've been following the Russians Going Door to Door story on Quayles Alerts
    many accounts there of Russians scoping out households with children...
    and the reports that they're prepping to go door to door when shtf to slaughter the people living there
    well
    I just come from seeing a commercial in my kids's Nickolodeon channel...there's a doll commercial showing a plush doll toy that has a russian accent and is called Mooshka...translate to russian Mushka which is a term of endearment in Russian for a child and this doll sings "Ring Around The Rosie" that old BubonicPlague song from the middle ages

http://www.toysrus.com/buy/dolls-stuffed-animals/dolls/soft-rag-dolls/mooshka-sing-around-the-rosie-doll-myra-526933-20951886

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lrhbY6lsgs
    RingAround the Rosy - Black Plague - YouTube

-- now what pray tell do Russian euthanasia teams with a penchant for harvesting American children ostensibly for the foreign slave markets have to do with Syria AND the Eschaton?

Three guesses and the first two don't count.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 pm

and you and everyone else reading both the logged and non-logged, should probably see the rest of the convo:

*** anti_theocon has quit (Client exited)
    http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33
     Alerts
    the thing with the doll tells me that then Russians being here doing what they're doing that there is a commercial counterpart to the operation...whereas the commercial and toy teaches the language of endearment to be recognized for what?....theft of children?  You don't give dolls to children you plan to shoot with rest of family.
    so they intend to take some whereever?
    Lots of money to made on children $$$$$$$ the Russians are just good business men
    aye
    the Saudis pay great money for little kids from the US
    Top dollar,,, so if your young'un is giving ya truble,, hmmmmm
    http://www.toysrus.com/buy/dolls-stuffed-animals/dolls/soft-rag-dolls/mooshka-sing-around-the-rosie-doll-myra-526933-20951886
     Mooshka Sing Around the Rosie Doll - Myra | ToysRUs
    and the black death tune from the dark ages is just added creepyness if you're a parent
     Why do you need a spotter , Seems like to me that 2 would be seen quicker
    ring a round a rosie pocket full o' posie, ashes, ashes, we all fall down!
    I listened to Cspan for awhile today,, the war debate ,, thought I was going to loose my lunch,, heck I'm still sick
    well consider it kantucky if he's already signed the UN Gun Treaty and
    has shipped glass-maker toys to somewhere just beyond South Carolina, he doesn't have much a choice but tofollow thru?
    too many assets in play?
    the brother hood will kill him if he does not follow through
    I know a guy who knows a guy who had at one point in time been a presidential briefer and
    I dumped the copies of the emails posted online that of Britam Defense and the one from the milofficers account posted by the hackers and nothing happened...so O's been told by someone that the congress critters will pass his intention so he don'thaveto rile up the natives by violating the Constitution in this
    a guy likethat doesn't getso out of the loop that he can't get necessary info to the right parties...unless it is intentional to fail to do so
    or determined unnecessary?
    or determined unnecessary?
    so O's gonna sit back and wait for it?  That means he's beentold its a done deal
    so the news is showing three ring circus soley for our benefit to keepthe population who's put a stop tothis at bay
    who's = who'd
    there's the litmus test

Edit to add:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obamas-syria-endgame-new-al-qaeda-recruits-dispatched-to-syria/5348059
    Java, yep im seeing people saying they were not hired cause they need a degree in culinary now.
     Obama’s Syria Endgame: New Al Qaeda “Recruits” Dispatched to Syria | Global Research
    bama's Syria Endgame: New Al Qaeda "Recruits" Dispatched to Syria  www.globalresearch.ca  obama's Syria Endgame: New Al Qaeda "Recruits" Dispatched to Syria This may be the biggest story you have ever read and may ever live to witness. It is straight out of a Robert Ludlum novel.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Cy:  now consider what I said about the evidence out there depicting that the US not only is complicit in the Syria atrocity but concocted the whole thing in order to start a war...check what Alfred says below.  I'm no fan of the man.  But he is an attorney by trade and I suspected this that he says below before this was even quoted from him.  He may be right about the whole of the US (people) might be held internationally responsible:

from Before Its News wrote:US War Criminal Roll Call: Senators Who Voted To Attack Syria

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 17:00

(Before It's News)

Wednesday, the United States Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted to approve a resolution authorizing the United States to strike Syria, a Nuremberg-level war crime.

All Officials Complicit In Taking US To War Against Syria Would Be Guilty of Nuremberg-Level War Crime

“Does this mean that these senators who voted in favor of attacking Syria are complicit in a war crime?” asked Deborah Dupré in Skype.

Legal expert Alfred Lambremont Webre responded saying, “This is a complex question in a rapidly shifting area of international law, namely the liability for war crimes by nations and officials within a nation.

“If we take the Nuremberg principles prohibition against aggressive war, it stands to reason that all officials complicit in taking the US into a war of aggression, including knowing legislators, would be guilty of a Nuremberg-level war crime,” Webre said. “Moreover, some authority holds that the nation itself – in this case the United States of America –  may be indicted for the war crime of aggressive war.”

The vote was 10 – 7.

Most of those who voted in favor of illegally attacking Syria, 7 of the 10, were Democrats.

The senators that voted in favor of the resolution, according to the Washington Post, were:

Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)

John McCain (R-Ariz.),

Bob Corker (R-Tenn.),

Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.),

Benjamin L. Cardin (D-Md.),

Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.),

Christopher Coons (D-Del.),

Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.),

Timothy M. Kaine (D-Va.) and

Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.).

After the vote goes to the full Senate and House, this reporter will list the names of those who approve attacking Syria.

Sources: Washington Post, Personal Communications with Alfred Webre Lambremont

So it's not just a finger pointing issue. It's not just the politicians on the hook. It's not just one-time advisors to POTUS or POPE with access to those in the system who could pull the plug if they felt or understood the imperative...its EVERYONE in this country. It includes business owners, land owners, military officers, the thinkers in their tanks, the trades-people who are responsible for how they vote each election, the common guy or gal on the street. The population does/did nothing to stop it, especially if genocide is determined or heaven help us all, some egomaniac in this mix lets off a glass-maker toy somewhere in the scenery by accident or by crook.

The System Lords do not have the luxury of doing this!

Any reasoning is only excuse for the inexcusable and the world already knows it.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:07 am

Cy,

I agree that we face many existential threats.  What do you advise that we do to overcome these threats?

Or, from whence do you suppose that our new, visionary leadership might come?

Date: September 5, 2013, 11:28:12 AM EDT
    To: Steven Earl Salmony
    Cc: ..... CoF/population list
    Subject: Re: Human Right No. 1

Iron fist........?!  

Yes, this has worked in China's confrontation with its population problem.  Can that model be exported?  Not without a great deal of violent repression in the form of fascism or communism in the rest of the world.  Who, here, wishes to advocate that course?  If so, why are you partaking of a debating society?  Why not join with those who advocate such direct coercive action?  

There does remain an obvious alternative...............

The ruling worldview today is still scientific materialism, yet there are many signs that it is losing traction, even or especially amongst the intelligentsia.  

The underlying premise of scientific materialism is that  life is an accident in a meaningless universe.  

In particular, scientific materialism (SM) lends zero credence to the notion that humans are rational.  In which case, there is no point in arguing with people, because we will simply continue to do what we have been programmed to do.  

Both the materialists and the pantheists agree in this denial of human rationality.  

If you wish to engage with humans in a personal and rational manner, there is only one worldview that has ever countenanced such an endeavor........ personalistic theism, and historically there has only ever been one such instance.  Yes, that instance, like all other good ideas, has been very considerably dumbed down.

But it is also the only encompassing idea that has proven open to self-renewal.  

Is scientific materialism open to such renewal?  Where, within SM, has the rationality of humankind ever been given credence?  

On Sep 5, 2013, at 10:07 AM, Steven Earl Salmony wrote:

-----Original Message-----
    To: Steve E Salmony
    Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 9:42 am
    Subject: Human Right No. 1

Dear Friends
    Jack and John are working hard to gain interest for two different earthsaving measures.
    Why not enforce strictly and globally human right No. 1 (according to Preston Cloud): NOT TO BE BORN TO MISERY AND HUNGER.
    I know it is too late. I know it will need coercion. I know it will take a strong  fist. But to me the approach make sense.
    Reiel
    ---------

In the meantime, I'm preparing for a further convo with Paul re: the Aether..........

1.)  My only interest in the Aether is that it may be seen as a further step away from the Newtonian mechanistic worldview, toward an MoG view, i.e. that the world exists within the mind of God.  

2.)  The Pythagorean/mathematical view, reintroduced by Einstein, was seen as obviating both the Aether and the mechanistic views.

3.)  At that time, the aether was being seen mainly as supporting a mechanistic view, as a luminiferous medium.  With GR, the aether was replaced by the space-time manifold, itself.  Still, the void, the aether and the spacetime manifold were all viewed as objective, logically necessary backgrounds for physics.  

4.)  There is a another problem in physics...... what is the medium than can support the Multiverse, with its bubbly-baby universes, like ours?  This common ground of all universes has no mathematical undergirding, since all possible worlds emerge from it.  It is the ground of the Meinongian jungle.  The background of our particular universe is open only to highly specific forms of symmetry and symmetry-breaking.  

5.)  Can we not suppose that the Aether might be equated with Kant's noumenon or the Jungian medium of the unconscious?  

6.)  But, yes, we do share the intermediate goal of including Jack Sarfatti in these speculations.  

7.)  The holographic model, with its event horizons, provides other perspectives on the aether.  

1:40-----------

What was the aether of Pythagoras?  With many theoretical physicists, today, the Spinozan view of a mathematically minded God is alive and well.  

That our individual phenomenal consciousnesses are often able to communicate so effectively, should constitute evidence that our common pleroma is supported by a collective unconscious noumenal realm, in which the mathematical symmetries are also embedded.

The very notion of identical, interacting particles, that is the bedrock of QM, also must have an ontological ground. The same aether that provides the medium for quantum entanglement.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:04 pm

I agree that we face many existential threats.  What do you advise that we do to overcome these threats?

My two cents equates to advising that all participants at every level not create additional threats thereby compounding the natural problems.  And it equates to suggesting that vigilance against any other creating an event or scenario or any set of circumstances which could result in creating another existential catastrophe atop those wholly natural.

Imagine the Creative Source, giving the command, "HOLD." And all paused in a holding pattern...waiting.

Or, from whence do you suppose that our new, visionary leadership might come?

It is my understanding the solution already emerges among us - not in this spot; rather in the present, within our context, within reach of our paradigm; parallel till revealed then integrated. It is as yet unrevealed.  You don't at this point control this evolution, it is part of the nature within.  Tame the Nature, not the product!  The darkness we are now experiencing will flee it perhaps with a fight, but good things require good time.  Hunting what is not meant to be found but rather revealed is potentially problematic.  Advanced civilization and evolutionary transformation is a drawn out process of introspection and patience.  When you seem most prompted to strike out is usually when you are most actually prompted to pause patiently in a harmony with an introspective connection to expanded consciousness interwoven with the matrix of potential.  It is not half as complicated as it sounds...it is already a state naturally reachable...cease your dissonance - pause your forward determination, quiet your mind, and listen.  And to this a fourth, patience.

Three timid brothers: Hush!  Stop!  Listen!  ~ Old Irish Triad

Date: September 5, 2013, 11:28:12 AM EDT
    To: Steven Earl Salmony
    Cc: ..... CoF/population list
    Subject: Re: Human Right No. 1

Iron fist........?!  

Yes, this has worked in China's confrontation with its population problem.  Can that model be exported?  Not without a great deal of violent repression in the form of fascism or communism in the rest of the world.  Who, here, wishes to advocate that course?  If so, why are you partaking of a debating society?  Why not join with those who advocate such direct coercive action?  

There does remain an obvious alternative...............

The ruling worldview today is still scientific materialism, yet there are many signs that it is losing traction, even or especially amongst the intelligentsia.  

~ agreed.

The underlying premise of scientific materialism is that  life is an accident in a meaningless universe.  

~ This is how they are treating it.  By my understanding they could not be further from the truth. 

In particular, scientific materialism (SM) lends zero credence to the notion that humans are rational.  In which case, there is no point in arguing with people, because we will simply continue to do what we have been programmed to do.  

~ I agree with you on this above, they have assessed incorrectly.  Humans are rational, and then some.  Though their childhood is turbulent, they have been endowed by Creation with an unalienable body of Soul and a fledgling character with free will to mold.

Credulity and Want of Foresight are imperfections in that Character which must be attended to through self discovery, imagination, and determinate design against any inherent despotism.  There was never any programming but that which was self-inflicted!  Thus this desperate condition of psyche and soul can be remedied!

Both the materialists and the pantheists agree in this denial of human rationality.  

~ no not all.  The vocal minority engage within the circle of system-makers thinking themselves full of truths whilst those with a more thought-filled wisdom are by-passed for their silence, unnoticed.  It is not the speediest rabbit designated to win the race.  Speed sacrifices quality to the Elements of Chaos and Incoherence!

If you wish to engage with humans in a personal and rational manner, there is only one worldview that has ever countenanced such an endeavor........ personalistic theism, and historically there has only ever been one such instance.  Yes, that instance, like all other good ideas, has been very considerably dumbed down.

~ Ah! This is only fractionally agreeable! There have been other instances but value is in the eyes of the beholder and so few attempt engagement in the language of mutual contribution.  Co-creating, co-habitation, mutual reckoning. These principles both formulated and proposed have been felt before and are not mutually exclusive from individualism or wholism.  A balance of empowerment and a balance of intellectual possession on the side of equal liberty and public virtue is attainable yet not sought.  I have marveled at the moaning voices who have never striven to seek.

But it is also the only encompassing idea that has proven open to self-renewal.  

Is scientific materialism open to such renewal?  Where, within SM, has the rationality of humankind ever been given credence?

~ a well put question.  Force vs empowerment.  So fruitful is force of controversy and altercation.  How can any ease of application toward empowerment be contemplated without first consideration, honest trial, and remedy to distinctions of error? 

On Sep 5, 2013, at 10:07 AM, Steven Earl Salmony wrote:

-----Original Message-----
    To: Steve E Salmony
    Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 9:42 am
    Subject: Human Right No. 1

Dear Friends
    Jack and John are working hard to gain interest for two different earthsaving measures.
    Why not enforce strictly and globally human right No. 1 (according to Preston Cloud): NOT TO BE BORN TO MISERY AND HUNGER.
    I know it is too late. I know it will need coercion. I know it will take a strong  fist. But to me the approach make sense.
    Reiel

~ There is no such thing as "too late".  If you can and have thought it, then you have the time necessary!  Issues with time are sometimes sorted using tangents.  Tangents (unforeseen reroutes to reconnect with the imperative) occur in the course of events or circumstances akin to Black Swans (unforeseen events which influence)  and Wildcards (unforeseen individuals which influence)
    ---------

In the meantime, I'm preparing for a further convo with Paul re: the Aether..........

1.)  My only interest in the Aether is that it may be seen as a further step away from the Newtonian mechanistic worldview, toward an MoG view, i.e. that the world exists within the mind of God.  

2.)  The Pythagorean/mathematical view, reintroduced by Einstein, was seen as obviating both the Aether and the mechanistic views.

3.)  At that time, the aether was being seen mainly as supporting a mechanistic view, as a luminiferous medium.  With GR, the aether was replaced by the space-time manifold, itself.  Still, the void, the aether and the spacetime manifold were all viewed as objective, logically necessary backgrounds for physics.  

4.)  There is a another problem in physics...... what is the medium than can support the Multiverse, with its bubbly-baby universes, like ours?  This common ground of all universes has no mathematical undergirding, since all possible worlds emerge from it.  It is the ground of the Meinongian jungle.  The background of our particular universe is open only to highly specific forms of symmetry and symmetry-breaking.  

5.)  Can we not suppose that the Aether might be equated with Kant's noumenon or the Jungian medium of the unconscious?  

6.)  But, yes, we do share the intermediate goal of including Jack Sarfatti in these speculations.  

7.)  The holographic model, with its event horizons, provides other perspectives on the aether.  

(cont.)

In red in quote.  Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:21 am

Date: September 5, 2013, 10:38:44 PM EDT
    To: Dan Smith
    Subject: Fwd: The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told

Watch this and associated videos in preparation for the next radio show.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    Subject: The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told
    To: ron

Lets watch this tonite

Check out this video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk

Aliyah P
    Founder
    Al-Kareem Foundation
    www.alkareemfoundation.com
    www.protectsnowleopards.com
    www.kashmir-rose.com

Sent from my iPad
    Hmmm........

Also from this source, SCG...... Revolution: An Instruction Manual

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zq4f6WYmHU

Agent provocateurs......?  Or is it Bonnie and Clyde?

Cy,

Interesting to see Ron send out a link to Oathkeepers, via SCG.  Maybe you have emboldened him.  

With SCG, I still see rather too much of the demonizing of the PtB.  With the PtB, it is primarily the problem of the blind leading the blind.  None of this will change, short of the MoAPS.  

It is going to be exceedingly difficult for any revolutionary, anymore, to bypass the J-man.  That is just a fact of postmodern life.  

Theoretically, the most concerted opposition to JC would be Islam.  But, on the ground, I just don't foresee that big of problem, not once the pieces start falling into place

And, yes, there will have to be visionary leadership, and, yes, it will have to have access to the Charism, i.e. the chi-rho.  From whence else has the charism ever come, except possibly from the Magdalene?  

Yes, Cy, even the founders of SCG admit that the #1 item on any revolutionary agenda will have to be a universal vision wrt human destiny.  Have you not done your homework, Cy?

(cont.)
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:22 pm

dan wrote:
    Date: September 5, 2013, 10:38:44 PM EDT
    To: Dan Smith
    Subject: Fwd: The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told

Watch this and associated videos in preparation for the next radio show.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    Subject: The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told
    To: ron

Lets watch this tonite

Check out this video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk

Aliyah P
    Founder
    Al-Kareem Foundation
    www.alkareemfoundation.com
    www.protectsnowleopards.com
    www.kashmir-rose.com

Sent from my iPad
    Hmmm........

Also from this source, SCG...... Revolution: An Instruction Manual

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zq4f6WYmHU

Agent provocateurs......?  Or is it Bonnie and Clyde?

Yes, WWIII.  It's all quite obvious to most anyone with half a brain.  Even a common hair dresser easily deduces this.

Over the past week I've been monitoring a dozen or so of the world's largest News Media daily reports.  That SCG video recommended by Ron and Aliyah is well put together.  I saw nothing new in it, as I've been on top of all this.  He did a reasonably good job though. Just a tad narrow in scope.

The SCG commentator calls them Narcissistic Psychopaths.  They being, those who scripted and choreographed this false flag production, those who are calling for a strike / define: high-tech, maximum damage, high causality, military offensive invasion, conventional weapons with live nuclear on-hand reserve.

So the obvious question which the SCG commentator failed to pose, is;
    Why would the Narcissistic Psychopaths want to do this?

As far as I understand, they all have University degrees, and families of their own.  So why would they want to orchestrate and carry out this Diabolical Evil against the better judgment of the vast majority of the world?

That's the question, Dan.  Can you answer it?
    If not, do you know someone who can?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Cy,

The answer is quite simple........

In the prophetic tradition, God is the author of history.  There is a script that is being followed, whether by hook or by crook, makes little difference.  

Ever since the Trinity Test, the script has been focused on Disclosure.  The powers and principalities are all on a short leash, from which they do jockey for position, those few who have a clue.  

Yes, until that day, there will be wars and rumors of wars.  

WWIII.......?  That would be Armageddon.  Our mission, should we choose to accept it, is to present the alternative to Armageddon, i.e. to explain human destiny.

5pm-------

In the multiverse theory, there must exist separate aethers for each universe, plus a common aether out of which the particular ones emerge. This ontological extension of the multiplicity adds to the incoherence of the Multiverse.

This is from the wiki entry on brane cosmology.....
    The central idea is that the visible, four-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane inside a higher-dimensional space, called the "bulk". If the additional dimensions are compact, then the observed universe contains the extra dimensions, and then no reference to the bulk is appropriate. In the bulk model, at least some of the extra dimensions are extensive (possibly infinite), and other branes may be moving through this bulk.

(cont.)
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:05 pm

The answer is quite simple........

In the prophetic tradition, God is the author of history.  There is a script that is being followed, whether by hook or by crook, makes little difference.  

Ever since the Trinity Test, the script has been focused on Disclosure.  The powers and principalities are all on a short leash, from which they do jockey for position, those few who have a clue.  

Yes, until that day, there will be wars and rumors of wars.  

WWIII.......?  That would be Armageddon.  Our mission, should we choose to accept it, is to present the alternative to Armageddon, i.e. to explain human destiny.  

Oh.  So you don't know the answer either.

Ok don't worry about it, I'll figure it out myself.  This one has been difficult, and I'm getting close.  But can't nail it yet.  I might not crack it until after Obama orders a breach of UNSC Intl Law, (in defiance of Congress, likely?).  But I should have it figured before one of your Tomahawks are shot out of the air.

It will be interesting to see who will be first to hit one - Syria or Russia?  And then to watch the accusation lies, (who hit who with what, and why),  lies which will surely first come from Washington, even though the truth will leak within a day.

My biggest stumper is why the US is purposely trying to get the most egg on it's face.  Why are Washington's POTUS-Heads trying to act like the most adolescent leaders of G20 nations?  I've checked the public pulse - Even general commoners see through the charade.  These Professional Washington Politicians have to know this too.  It's their job to know it.  And they know they'll pay for their actions, one way or another.

So why are they doing it, why do they not care?

There's a 'joker' type of trickster at play here.  And the P's recommended SCG video doesn't REALLY explain what we're not being told about Syria.

hmmm....and the world turns
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:54 pm

dan wrote:

Gravity, one would have to assume, plays roles there as shape and form arrise from it.  My understanding of the workings of the cosmos is rudimentary as best.  

Does gravity really have nearly the same speed as light? If that is so, does that mean the will-o-the-wisps 'repel' from that force instead of actually using an internal force of propulsion to achieve it? Does one need extreme amounts of power for repulsion? Magnets say NO!

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:02 am

MD02 wrote:Does gravity really have nearly the same speed as light? If that is so, does that mean the will-o-the-wisps 'repel' from that force instead of actually using an internal force of propulsion to achieve it? Does one need extreme amounts of power for repulsion? Magnets say NO!
    Gravity is not so much a force, as rather an affect.

A result, rather than a force.

It's affect is realized (impacted) exceedingly faster than light - approaching near instantaneous...as perceived through our limited scope of understanding.

We know this much, but little more.  And this is why Gravity remains a paradox.

Good point, MD.  Both Gravity and Ether will likely be resolved within the same contemporary era of contemplation.

----------

However Dan has the multi-verse concept reversed.  The multi-verse can not extend or birth from our Universe, as if it is the origin - birth'er of other Universes.  But rather, the other verses gave birth to our verse.  Heaven, down.  Rather than earth, up.

I do not believe I am speculating.  But humbly acknowledge I could be wrong.

It is most ironic to me that those who ascribe to the Multi-verse concept of cosmology, do not accept the Anthropic Principle to be revealing. Yet they ascribe to and insist upon an Anthropic Multi-Verse. Whereas "we" are the birthers of all other uni-verses.

Neurosis is contagiously popular.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:10 am

Jake and MD02,

I will be out for a few hours. Later I will attempt to clarify some misunderstandings.........
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:17 pm

re: your post to me Dan,

I happen to know StormCloudsGathering and his work- he's running in the same network of ghosttroopers I do. He's glommed on to someone worthwhile anyway.

I do know a good deal more than I'm saying. As do many others. But we limit what we say due to friends in dangerous places. I do a lot of tip-toe tap dancing myself.

Suffice to say between now and the end of October we're in a window for trouble and the Bambam crew is bent on making it happen. Why? No comment.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:58 am

And now I'm headed to church, and then, maybe to the rifle range to to see the Princess perform, speaking of 'bambam'.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:21 am

And now it's global COOLING! Record return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 60% in a year
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415191/Global-cooling-Arctic-ice-caps-grows-60-global-warming-predictions.html

nice satellite pics

walt
    September 7, 2013 at 9:20 pm
    Ludicrous. We have seen what happens in just a few hours when an areas grid is down, especially in certain “poor economic” areas. The death toll of people on life support, oxygen, the elderly without heat, emergency services stalled and overwhelmed, hospitals, spoiled foods, house fires from burning candles and lanterns, asphyxiation from burning a fire and/or charcoal in homes……etc.
    This would be an act of murder upon which a responsibility would fall on the pres and his regime, respecting no trial as any terrorist would not have.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I agree with most of what you wrote. Your objections as to the logic of the event should be expressed to the NY Times as they were the first to report it. However, the ancillary events seem to support that there is more going on than just a simple drill.

mad mike
    September 7, 2013 at 4:12 pm
    If this crisis in the middle east isnt an orchestrated ruse, then why the hell isnt the united states and dhs on high alert? Why arent all drills cancelled due to a real possibility of attack? Lots of inconsistencies…who or what is their real target? We will know soon enough. Get ready for not being able to get any news or communications, rumors will flourish. Faith will be and always has been the most valuable commodity.

EDITOR’S NOTE: With the acquisition of 2700 armored personnel carriers and 2.6 billion rounds of ammo, the DHS is going to play the role of enforcer following the false flag. If this goes down the way that I think it will, there will be a lot of angry Americans in the streets. DHS is trying to get ready.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/09/07/when-the-lights-go-out-on-november-13-2013/

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 am

Article by Melissa Melton wrote:Congressman Justin Amash (R-MI) has been a very outspoken opponent of any military intervention in Syria. He has been all over the media warning that we as a nation should not strike Syria, and he has even used social media sites to warn his fellow Congress members that if they vote for military action next week, they might as well clean out their desks because of unprecedented public opposition against it.

-snip-

Now Rep. Amash has taken to Twitter to inform the American people that if we could read the classified documents touted by our White House to justify strikes in Syria, we’d be “even more against Syria action”.

-snip-

All the evidence indicates that Obama is not going to get Congressional approval for any military action against Syria during the vote next week. The president and his administration have been mum about what they will do in the even Congress votes against Syrian intervention. Obama has already said he does not believe he needs any Congressional approval to bomb Syria.

- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/rep-amash-if-americans-could-read-classified-docs-theyd-be-even-more-against-syria-action_092013#sthash.HXyjRqhT.dpuf

from Quayle Alerts wrote:WHY NUKE EVENT IN CHARLESTON-DID MALACHI MARTIN KNOW IN ADVANCE? Malachi Martin's Windswept House dual-location satanic ceremony connection.
    Hi, Steve!

I personally believe the reason for the transfer of those weapons to the east coast is because "they" plan to nuke a US city. Charleston would be an interesting choice, not only because of its mere locale in the middle of the east coast, but also I remember in Malachi Martin's book Windswept House (expose' of satan at work in the Vatican) the first scene in the first chapter is a satanic ritual that took place in the early 60's in a Catholic diocese location in Charleston simultaneously with another location in the Vatican at a certain St. Paul's chapel or some such location. I'm certain God has not forgotten THAT little dance of evil.

I won't be surprised if they hit a US location at all.

Sep 7, 2013

Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=548

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:08 am

Cy,

You and I continue to agree that global events are being orchestrated.  But there is more.......

You and I also agree that the orchestrator is a cosmic power bent on Global domination.

Where we usually disagree concerns the possibility of a benign purpose behind these current events.  

I think we do agree that good will triumph in the End, but, in the meantime, however, you believe that humanity deserves to be punished for its many sins of commission and omission.  I am just a tad more forgiving of humanity, in its many travails.  

I suspect that we are about to catch a Big Break, whether we deserve it or not!

Would that act of forgiveness not be countenanced in your scheme of cosmic justice?
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:16 am

@Cy, - the lights go out Nov 13th? Interesting. I'll keep a vigil.

The lights went out here in 2003, for two days. Frezzer food was almost all thawed by the time the electricity came back on. Everyone in the North East remembers that all too well.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003

But what few know, which included me at the time, was that Niagara Falls didn't black-out. I lived 45 miles away in Hamilton/Burlington at the time. Everything was out in Ontario, so we all thought. We didn't know Niagara Falls was still lit up. You see, you can't turn off the Falls. And power production is mechanical. The water flows, electricity is produced. Not even an EMP would shut down Niagara Falls Hydro production.

So I will be keeping vigil on Nov 13th, while comfort in knowing that my fridge and freezer will be just fine. And the gas pumps will still work.

Thanks for the head up.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:34 am

Yes, Congressman Justin Amash is outspoken, against.

Obama and Kerry seem bent on baffooning themselves. Reminds me of Monty Python's Flying Circus. Perhaps O and K should take their 3 line act to SNL. So everyone can laugh out loud at them, instead of shacking their heads in disbelief.

Practically the whole world is against a US strike. Why are they so bent on making themselves look so stupid?

Here's a worthy commentary.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:00 pm

You and I continue to agree that global events are being orchestrated.  But there is more.......

You and I also agree that the orchestrator is a cosmic power bent on Global domination.

Where we usually disagree concerns the possibility of a benign purpose behind these current events.  

I think we do agree that good will triumph in the End, but, in the meantime, however, you believe that humanity deserves to be punished for its many sins of commission and omission.  I am just a tad more forgiving of humanity, in its many travails.  

I suspect that we are about to catch a Big Break, whether we deserve it or not!

Would that act of forgiveness not be countenanced in your scheme of cosmic justice?
    True we usually disagree over the possibility of a benign purpose behind these current events.

NO, I do NOT believe humanity deserves to be punished for any sins of commission and omission. I have been saying that these acts have inevitable consequences which will be equivalent to the offense. And I have said that ignorance is not a protection.

I am an observer Dan. A witness, at this point. Other than speaking about it there is nothing I can do to alter human choice.

@ Jake,

I don't know if the grid will go down on November 13 or not. I'm only pointing out the same thing everyone else is, that the System Lords intend to practice that it has and historically this is when someone out there initiates a false flag matching it which usually has all the hallmarks of a government black operation.

Yes hydro-electric sources would keep running barring catastrophic damage of some kind. I would suggest that these grid down concepts as a 'practice' are probably to test newly or rarely used but installed "kill switches" similar to what Obama has had installed on the net supposidly...which considering the nature of the net is a highly complex and problematic undertaking. Can such a thing be done? I don't know...probably regionally but nationally? with either electrical grid or the net? shrug. Considering the whole web of pattern of conduct and infrastructure being constructed, I don't believe I have the luxury anymore to think the don't have the capability to pull it off.

And we have a perfect storm range events and purposes which could be their reasoning for doing so....none of those events or purposes or the aftermath of such could be considered benign. All result in mass death, chaos, and totalitarian state of control by a eugenic/genocidal philosophical group in place to be the beneficiaries. So I suppose Dan is at least correct in that respect, from the perspective of such a warped and twisted group for THEM it would be beneficial...he can thus get away with saying that and not be committing dishonesty. We see this twisted sort of speaking all the time out there in the public interfacings and the honesty all depends upon the perspective and awareness of the evaluator.

This is not directed at you Jake but rather to Dan, to whom it seems necessary to point the following out:

Oh that little gal on the news sounds so honest, and lively....

Oh I'm certain that politician is telling the truth and while I don't agree with him I can come to a non-partisan compromise with him; I'd get a bad vibe if he wasn't...I'm very good at judging people.

People might be good at judging others, but that doesn't mean such are equipped to recognize what they are looking at...for example:

Listen to Mark Dice
    Coast Zone from email 9-9-13 wrote:(snip)...who commented on the stupefying of society and degeneration of American culture. Dice has produced several gag YouTube videos that show him asking random people to sign outlandish petitions, such as repealing the Bill of Rights or supporting infanticide for children under three. "One out of three people will sign without even thinking... their brains are turned off," he said.
    Reality is loaded with deceptions and we all are guilty of racing through it at breakneck speed because we believe we know what we are doing and what we are dealing with.

Our believing becomes so consuming of our faculties that we lose sight of the barn whilst we stand in front of it because the logic or nuance of the barn just doesn't "click". That, however, is a "managable" condition for those folks with nefarious goals. And they will measure and reassure everyone that while it is difficult, you needn't be too concerned. Your help is not required, 'er your thinking is not required. Just listen instead to what I tell you and everything will be fine.

@Jake,

Jake the "PLAN" is higher in priority than any appearance. Opposition to their efforts both inside and out has been effective ehough to pull them out of synch with their construction of event patterns. The purpose of doing what they are doing depends on who you are in the system...which vein of thinking you are.

A globalist with a satanic bent sees recreating the scenario in ancient texts as beneficial for who and what it is believed will be brought about...

Same for globalist with an elite view of being Christian.

A system inhabitant who has economic corporate affiliations will assist or acquiesce to the plan because he's been presented with the potential benefits...i.e. control of natural gas in the mid east arena out competing other nations supplying the same product.

A system inhabitant who is from the ecological veins will assist or acquiesce the plan because the "world is over populated" in that area and needs humanity to reach a point of stabilization to achieve real survival...and when it comes to survival of the fittest the human "animal" is an expendable parasite for the greater good...which by the way does not acknowledge biblical or other concepts of Soul because those concepts are inconvenient, at least until you reach into the nooks and crannies to find those few groups theorizing in how ecology and theology could be congruent.

Or a system inhabitant, who has come to understand that the global economic system has reached catastrophic instability and will require wholesale replacement or reconstruction at a planetary level that only trans-national central banks can achieve alongside the efforts of "dedicated" specialist families who devote their lives to the knowledge and skill sets to manage such a transmutation of complex system...

Or like a system inhabitant that is on a level to be informed enough about the pending unambiguous contact...then global governance, societal control, and psychological management is the priority to construct. And societal implosion in any form constitutes the worst case scenario resulting in extinction.

Or a system inhabitant who is on a level to be informed about cyclic cataclysm, in which construction of a monetary flow situation which will sustain the economic needs of preparations to preserve a handful of the population deemed most useful or "viable" in a long-term sequestration to preserve the state of mankind we have currently achieved.

Many coconuts. One mutually agreeable course. One price. Sanity, Soul, and Human Potential be damned.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:17 pm

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

Syria welcomes Russia’s offer to put its chemical weapons under intl control

Damascus welcomes Russia’s call to hand control over its chemical weapons to the international community, the Syrian Foreign Minister said responding to Sergey Lavrov's statement after the two met in the Russian capital.

“Syrian Arab Republic welcomes Russia’s initiative, based on the Syrian’s government care about the lives of our people and security of our country,” Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem said in response to the statement by his Russian counterpart

con't
    http://rt.com/news/syria-chemical-weapons-handover-619/

------------------

There!  Now what will O and K say about that!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 am