Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Cyrellys

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:29 am by Cyrellys

Awe! I do miss the fuzz balls.

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:34 am by 99

That's a cool animation!

My guess is that when it comes to what's pulling a sled, horses are faster than sheep. lol

Ramming the Fisherman from AnimateIt.net
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 am by Cyrellys

99 wrote:Interesting tweets by Sen. Rand Paul. A little unsettling though that only a select few (3 senators so far) knew about those funds being directed to Bigelow with the purpose of gathering and analyzing UFO data and material evidence. Shouldn't there be more transparency in Congress wrt how funds are being spent and for what purpose when they are going into any black op programs?

From Wiki: The Black Budget

The United States Department of Defense has a black budget it uses to fund black projects—expenditures it does not want to disclose publicly. The annual cost of the United States Department of Defense black budget was estimated at $30 billion in 2008, but was increased to an estimated $50 billion in 2009.

A black budget article by the Washington Post, based on information given by Edward Snowden, detailed how the US allocated $52.8 billion in 2012 for the black budget.

Russia:
    According to an estimate by the Moscow-based Gaidar Institute, about 21% (3.2 trillion rubles) of the Russian federal budget was "black" (not itemized) in 2015. This represents a doubling from 2010. The increase coincided with huge increases in the Russian military budget under Russian President Vladimir Putin.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_budget

Also, just making a note of it on an unrelated topic:

Puthoff took an interest in the Church of Scientology in the late 1960s and reached what was then the top OT VII level by 1971.[3] Puthoff wrote up his "wins" for a Scientology publication, claiming to have achieved "remote viewing" abilities.[4] In 1974, Puthoff also wrote a piece for Scientology's Celebrity magazine, stating that Scientology had given him "a feeling of absolute fearlessness".[5] Puthoff severed all connection with Scientology in the late 1970s.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_E._Puthoff

My comment: I do know of one prominent researcher in the UFO community who is the owner of a very active and well-known UFO/ET/New Age forum who constantly negates any accusations that he's a Scientologist even though he is still a Scientologist but is a member of a Scientology break-off org. instead.

My impression is that some former members of the main Scientology org. no longer call themselves "Scientologists" after they've left that church and moved on to the Scientology break-off org. which is the same as the original org (in that they follow the same tenants taught by Ron Hubbard) but operates under a different leadership.

Is it like this with Al Puthoff too?

They don't want anyone associating them with the main Scientology church hence why they will negate any 'accusation' that they are Scientologists or for that matter, even call themselves 'Scientologists'. But the reality is, they are still that (at least in my humble opinion) regardless that they've switched over to another Scientology org that's a break-off from the original church.

note: Am not bashing the teachings of Ron Hubbard in my above comment. I personally find his material fascinating.

Thank you 99! I have never known much about the Scientology crowd other than that many of their members are deeply involved in the globalist movement. That's a good question, imo about Hal Puthoff. I'm now wondering if any of them are now involved in the new 'disclosure' movement out of the gov...

adding it to my to-do list to check.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:45 am by Cyrellys

99 wrote:That's a cool animation!

My guess is that when it comes to what's pulling a sled, horses are faster than sheep. lol

ROFL! My eldest son was bent over tying his shoe in the barn yard some years back when we had the sheep and PanFried our normally sweet natured targhee ram just could not resist giving him a good bump in the but. My son did a complete summersault and then lay on the ground with PanFried standing over him with a big fuzzy grin on his face.

on another note this just in from Quint via Email:

Naconah
    10:26 AM (13 minutes ago)

to me, Elias
    http://www.ocweekly.com/news/tosh-plumlee-ex-cia-contract-pilot-spills-beans-on-murder-of-dea-agent-enrique-camarena-6451190

Note: Gary Webb is mentioned in the article. Webb was one of our primary sources of information back in the day on the mysterious "Crack" explosion in the US back in the 1980s. We were also mystified about blacked-out C130s landing on a strip of desert on Uptanum Ridge near the Yakima Firing Center. Then we would see a splurge in Crack all over the Pacific NW...especially in the Portland, Tacoma, Seattle I5 strip.

I remember the murder of Agent Camarena.

Q.
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:49 am by Cyrellys

Cyrellys wrote:
    99 wrote:That's a cool animation!

ROFL!  My eldest son was bent over tying his shoe in the barn yard some years back when we had the sheep and PanFried our normally sweet natured targhee ram just could not resist giving him a good bump in the but.  My son did a complete summersault and then lay on the ground with PanFried standing over him with a big fuzzy grin on his face.

on another note this just in from Quint via Email:

Naconah
    10:26 AM (13 minutes ago)

to me, Elias
    http://www.ocweekly.com/news/tosh-plumlee-ex-cia-contract-pilot-spills-beans-on-murder-of-dea-agent-enrique-camarena-6451190

Note:  Gary Webb is mentioned in the article.  Webb was one of our primary sources of information back in the day on the mysterious "Crack" explosion in the US back in the 1980s.  We were also mystified about blacked-out C130s landing on a strip of desert on Uptanum Ridge near the Yakima Firing Center.  Then we would see a splurge in Crack all over the Pacific NW...especially in the Portland, Tacoma, Seattle I5 strip.

I remember the murder of Agent Camarena.

Q.

Why Plumlee? Well Quint first said this:

Naconah
    10:18 AM (29 minutes ago)

to me, Elias
    Chatter has it that a former CIA contractor with knowledge about things behind the scenes involving the corruption in the FBI and bad guys in the Trump Administration named Plumlee, in fear of his life has bugged out to South America. Stay tuned.

Q.
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:52 am by Cyrellys

#Maga #Maga, Manticore on deck.  Relay in T minus 2....standby:

MANTICORE:

Naconah
    9:50 PM (13 hours ago)

to me, Elias, Bob, Doug, liberty
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FEC3LwsMnw

The Jesuits at it again.

Q (not Qanon)

News.

Hours After Blowing Whistle on Alleged Deep State Plot to Blow Up Federal Building, Black Ops Contractor Injured in Car Accident – True PunditTrue Pundit
    https://truepundit.com/hours-blowing-whistle-alleged-deep-state-plot-blow-federal-building-black-ops-contractor-injured-car-accident/

Be sure to see more at https://twitter.com/mindmixradio/with_replies

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 am by Cyrellys

FROM TWITTER:
    April LaJune ????????
    ‏ @AprilLaJune
    6h6 hours ago
    More

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 DR8DD5uVQAEBEHK

Planes in Florida, Atlanta, Toronto crash. Tonight an SOS after #QANON posts #Delta2526 Planes sit on the tarmac, they don't make patterns.
    20 replies 129 retweets 144 likes
    Reply 20
    Retweet 129
    Like 144
    Direct message

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:08 pm by 99

ROFL! My eldest son was bent over tying his shoe in the barn yard some years back when we had the sheep and PanFried our normally sweet natured targhee ram just could not resist giving him a good bump in the but. My son did a complete summersault and then lay on the ground with PanFried standing over him with a big fuzzy grin on his face.

Like I said, you live an interesting life Cy. A story like that, at least in this day and age is .... precious. lol

Will try to decipher your other information you just posted here but DO want to say that I absolutely LOVE that song! Just keep it on this page for awhile so I can keep logging on here to listen to it again. It's very uplifting!
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:05 pm by Cyrellys

#MAGA #MAGA, Manticore on deck.  Relay in T minus 2...

MANTICORE

Live & Learn.

Relay:  R was involved in some of the Regan mess in Central America back in the 1980s...and so was Bo Gritz.  Gritz in his autobiography notes that his specop team was detailed to set up VHF beacons from Columbia all the way to the US so that drug planes could navigate a special aerial highway from So. America to the US!  This in itself is a felony.  Was was he not prosecuted for this?  He also confirms that some of the army personnel setting the beacons up were subsequently murdered.  CIA operative/pilot, Barry Seal, who knew all about the aerial drug trafficking networks and about the complicity of the Bush family in Cocaine smuggling, and in the drug running in Montana was murdered.  Gritz also admits his specops team was sent in to the Jonestown area to wipe out any survivors from the Jonestown massacre that fled into the jungle.  This is an admission to extra-judicial murder.  Why was he not prosecuted?  Although my group never met Seal, we knew about him.  We also knew about the inferences about Governor Racicot, the Clintons and dope.

I have been reviewing some of the things R said to me, contextualizing them frame by frame.  It leads me to conclude that R may have been a CIA operative/mercenary during the Contra wars and may still be.  There have been 3 murders of  LPR and DPR military commanders in the last two years and R knew them all.  It just is a niggling feeling that I have...I never totally bought R's story.  Now you know why I kept quiet when you interviewed him.  I was taking notes on his story.  R has recently mentioned that Americans will be punished harshly for the misdeeds of the Bummer and Trump Administration.  R now has proclaimed himself as a full-fledged Communist in the Castro vein, and that means he by inference is a Stalinist.  R mentioned he is aligned with Antifa.  Antifa is global and has a hit squad.  All kinds of scenarios have been running through my mind.  These are things I know to be true.

1.  Dopers are frequently turned to work off their beef by informing on people.  If in prison, they are offered a deal.
    2.  Doper/agents are inserted into drug trafficking networks
    3.  Doper/agents are used to scout out targets for prosecution or elimination
    4.  Doper/agents cannot ever be trusted.  They are prone to selling out anyone and everyone
    5.  R is earning a living by opportunistically representing himself as an official fundraiser for war-stricken victims in the Donbass.  I think he is a fraud and so do other people who have had dealings with him.
    6.  R may be selling confidential information to all sides in the messy war over there.  He certainly is in position to do so.
    7.  R blew up when I mentioned that the Congressman could possibly help.  Q.  If R was so committed to help ppl in Donbass then why not explore all avenues that could help those ppl?  You noticed, the first thing he wanted was more money and the expletives directed at me.  I touched a sensitive nerve there.  I never sent him any more funds after I saw what he did with Sophie.  I felt that he ripped me and Sophie.  Which leads to the question, how do you expect to win over people to support your efforts to raise funds if you disrespect them and heap expletives on their heads.
    8.  Doper/Agents will seek revenge on anyone that crosses them.  They don't play with full decks.  Am I worried about R?  Not really, but then again I am as he is Antifa and Antifa has terr elements here in the US.
    9.  R is a loose cannon.  It behooves you to stay out of the way of loose cannons.

AJ has adopted Qanon's postings and is on board.  He has his own sources but stated that  his sources confirm the accuracy of Qanon's postings.

If anyone starts poking around about R on your end I want to know about it immediately.  I will let you know if there is anything on my end.  I blocked R from all my comms.  I would not mention Rs name in any radio comms or emails from here on out.  This is the last you will hear from me wrt this guy.  I feel pretty stupid in not seeing through him before.

END QUOTE.

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:32 pm by 99

Thanks for the song's You Tube vid. Will read over your last post later this evening. Smile
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:51 am by Cyrellys

Latest....as we watch ships & such port cretins to GITMO

How does this pertain to DISCLOSURE?  How about:  I got your freaking "need-to-know" right here...open your craw cretin and start swallowing JUSTICE...You thought your position, power, influence, money, and natsec gave you the freedom to dismantle the first construct built to prove humanity's readiness for TYPE 1 civ in order to build your illicit Global Governance?  Think again!  The deep water ship is a protectorate of the Oldest of the Old!

Quote one of Manticore Group's former LEOs:

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT ... YOU HIT THE MOTHER LODE!  GOD DAMN IT...  IF IF WERE YOU, I WOULD BE ARMED AT ALL TIMES FROM HERE ON OUT.

WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM.  IT RESTS ON THE FOLLOWING.

1.  THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS TOO FUCKING DUMBED DOWN TO ACCEPT THIS AT FACE VALUE.
    2.  WE DO NOT CONTROL THE 'LEGITIMATE' MAINSTREAM MEDIA.
    3.  LEGITIMACY OF PERCEPTIONS AND VALIDITY OF TRUTH RESTS WITH THEM.
    4.  THE CABAL CAN SPIN THIS SIX WAYS FROM SUNDAY AND HAVE PLENTY OF TALENTED FACTOTUMS TO DO IT.
    5.  THE STORY IS SO INCREDIBLE THAT THE CABAL CAN DISMISS IT WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS AS SCIENCE FICTION.
    6.  THE CABAL HAS AGENTS INSIDE LAW ENFORCEMENT, INTELLIGENCE, MILITARY AND JUSTICE AGENCIES NOT TO MENTION THE TREASURY.
    7.  THIS CALLS FOR A 4TH GENERATION WARFARE DECAPITATION STRIKE AT THE CABAL'S LEADERSHIP AND A THOROUGH PURGE OF FACTOTUMS/AGENTS INSIDE FEDGOV, PRIVATE BUSINESS AND THROUGHOUT SOCIETY WITHOUT CREATING THE SPECTACLE OF A MASSIVE INQUISITION...HOW IS THAT TO BE ACCOMPLISHED WITHOUT CREATING A MASSIVE DISCONNECT AND PANIC?

IMO, A HIGHER ORDER OF POWER AND INTELLIGENCE IS CALLED FOR HERE.  HUMANS ARE TOO MUNDANE AND LIMITED TO DEAL WITH THIS.  HUMANS NEED TO APPEAL TO BENEVOLENT ETs FOR HELP AND ADVICE.

IF YOU THINK WISE, PERHAPS RUNNING THIS BY ALLON WOULD  BE IN ORDER."

Reply by CY in email:
    It was the call to purge from the awake and aware public, who'd gone and done their own fact checking, that fell on deaf System Inhabitant ears.  It is the failure to purge that has brought us to the brink of open civil war....the degree of the corruption and especially Bengazi revealing the arming of ISIS, the importation of the military aged muzzies, and most of all the western-landgrabbing / strategic resource kyping that cost the Hildebeast her run for top public seat  I don't think anyone expects housecleaning to be pretty.  It's prettier than WE THE PEOPLE having to step in and hunt every last treasonous one of the globals down and put them out of their rabid misery.

That the Administration is starting to haul the cretins out of CONUS and down to GITMO is VERY SATISFYING.  Its actually in the globalists best interest because there's a amazing number of people, especially in west & midwest who already have their MOOSE tags - Zero bag limit.

EDIT TO ADD:

This isn't any of ALLONs business. IT's (the corruption) Our business and it's being handled.

All things in good time...

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:22 pm by Cyrellys

Youtube Logo
    Unsealed motions in NV Bundy case detail prosecution’s violations:HTNWO
    LIVE

Unsealed motions in NV Bundy case detail prosecution’s violations:HTNWO
    Spike Timmons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMA112zPCF8&feature=em-lbcastemail
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:48 pm by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 DSDzHGTXkAAqP9f
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:57 pm by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 DSLLjwMUIAAeQ-S

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 22 DSLLjwVUIAAwL-s

"And all shall find the Light at last Silver on the tree..."

Light: course 'positive'
    Silver: Truth - Knowledge. See definition of FiOs.

the old Laconia prophecy...
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:59 pm by Cyrellys

Ah the HOUND!  Cu Cullain he hunts now in the distant West where the call of Moose abound...new legends springing from the soil at his feet, mourn him not there is no loss but rather a greater game afoot, for we are as we have always been and will be once again. This is as it was meant to be.

Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:54 pm by Cyrellys

Dialogs 12-03-2018:
    Member 1:  Bannon just created another train wreck for Trump. See email
    Wonder if that OR ngo that is tied into the governor has links to pedo organizations?

Cy:  http://www.rop.org/about-the-rural-organizing-project/board-of-directors/    Good question IMO
    Remember the book my grandmother left for me that my mom sent to me a few years ago?  About how the globals used the environmental movement to set everything up and make in roads into academia, journalism, public speaking then finally politics via the back door of advocacy, special interest groups, and think tanks?
    11:09 AMvia Google Voice

Member 1:  You are so right about that
    Hey can you talk to Potus on Twitter?

Cy:  My gram had her masters in education.  She would have known

Cy:  I can throw messages at him but he never speaks back with people
    @realDonaldTrump is his account
    at least he doesn't carry on conversations with people on twitter.
    He posts

Member 1:  AJ did an excellent job of defusing the Bannon fiasco. Potus basically told him to mind his manners
    Ok
    Flotus has an accent

Cy:  yes she does.  She is slavic

Cy:  10 ways to lose your humanity:  Become a Globalist.  What's the other nine?  Become a Globalist...

Cy:  http://www.imbas.org/articles/celtic_values.html
    How do you know someone who descends from Nature's Crowd at some point in their familial history?  They will often use the word "certainly" for "yes", "affirmative" and most importantly "correct".
    From Cy's notes on 'syntax gives clues to identity'.

Tweet above quotes Tweet below - AND HE PINNED IT!:

Cy slams on breaks in passage...instant reaction:  WAIT! Wut? WTF?  "2012...Disclosure Failure"

Pun...as above so below? 2nd WTF!

Remember "Pizza" is about Pedophilia...

(ick..)  Cy pulls her paw out of the cess pool watching it drip in disgust...drawls "w-t-f" with a emphasizing groan, once more.

tbc

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:15 pm by Cyrellys

10 ways to lose your humanity: Become a Globalist. What's the other nine? Become a Globalist...
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm by Cyrellys

Time for a mid-day shower....need mo' soap.
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:10 pm by Cyrellys

Back to my own meanderings.

http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/The_Second_Lesson

Rereading: chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/http://www.serc.iisc.ernet.in/graduation-theses/yrj_aug07.pdf
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:19 pm by Cyrellys

quote... wrote:Where do you get the energy?

O probably can't really say; probably shouldn't say Cool Cool  ---->  mumbles Cy as she snags another snip of Mocha...

(Recipe:  take fresh ground huckleberry coffee /1 scoop/, fresh ground cherry coffee /1 scoop/, your favorite breakfast blend /2 scoops/, 10 cups of water, make pot.  In cup: 1 spoonful creamer, 1 spoonful sugar, 2 spoonfuls chocolate, add coffee.  Last 1 large handful of small marshmallows.  Be sure to come back for 3rds...maybe 4ths; awe ok 5ths with a chocolate covered espresso bean or 2 in the mix)

Now go down to the studio and crank up the music!  

You will never look at Cellular Automata in discrete time-stepping governing rules of modifications in quite the same light ever again!

It won't do you any good to try to test Cy's blood for Danann genetics because she's obviously part coffee bean plant at this point...

White Collar Hollar by Stan Rogers

It's Sister Jenny's Turn to Throw the Bomb 10 - I believe the cats are taking over by Leslie Fish and others

ROFL OMG laughing:

It's Sister Jenny's Turn to Throw the Bomb 1 - It's Sister Jenny's Turn to Throw the Bomb
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:06 pm by Cyrellys

I think Filk Bards get Dementia early...

It's Sister Jenny's Turn to Throw the Bomb 14 - Ramboing

And I've had too much coffee...

Regular people get drunk on alcoholic drinks...but you should see what coffee does to Aes Dana, rofl.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:27 am by Cyrellys

Cyrellys

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:38 am by Cyrellys

The Letter: http://phibetaiota.net/2018/01/timothy-charles-holmseth-mike-pence-pam-bondi-in-willful-obvious-defiance-of-presidential-order-on-child-trafficking/
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:20 am by Cyrellys

As much use as a dead fox.

Mouse-Heart: Cowardly.

Crow Food - comparing a target with rotting prey or saying they eat Crow-Food; rotten.

Fish Face:  you're ugly.

Fish Fur, Fish-Breath: you're stinky or your breath stinks.

Fox-Dung: insult comparing target to dumb things foxes do.

Mouse-Brain: idiot.

Mouse-Heart: Cowardly

You hunt like a Kitty-pet:  poor hunter

You fight like a Kitty-pet:  poor fighter

Fluff-Brain; ignorant.

Fox-Heart: v-itch.

Fox-Hearted: cruel or evil.

Warrior Cats book series insults.  A book series almost as popular as Walking Dead.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:50 pm by Cyrellys

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/06/23/rockefeller-email-from-2002-outlines-armageddon-agenda-and-transition-to-new-world/

Really Armadeus? You and your 144,000 person dystopia isn't in Source's plans.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:25 pm