Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:01 pm

The Secure Team 10 or secureteam10 is an interesting deal.  For starters, I've never heard of them.  Their main site:  http://www.secureteamleaks.com/    is mil style sparse.  Also the name is similar in linguistic style to that used by mil groups.  The postings at youtube are only spanning 2 years and are very few products in comparison to the level of work most researchers or disclosure advocates usually do.  The NASA speaker makes a good point in the second video about the approachability of the mainstream media outlets and also many disclosure advocates.  He doesn't mention interestingly enough that there are organized system opposition within the system which are doing their own work and that it is curious how whistleblowers tend to gravitate toward those or which appear more like those than the external versions.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:50 am

Well, the 'Secure Team' has made a big splash, now, so more folks will be watching.  We'll see if that cramps their style.  

Back to the sun.......

For these many years of immaterialism, I have mostly managed to ignore it, preferring to focus on atoms and fossils.  On the BPW site, there was a foray into heliotropism, which still has some validity, I believe.  Here I'm trying to look at the sun from an energetic perspective, which may not be a good idea.  Idealists need not necessarily take on such a burden, which resides in the playground of the physicists.  

Should I not just be content with the logical, metabolic necessity of the sun?  What is the point of atoms w/o biochemistry, which is barely conceivable w/o the sun.  Yes, we could have been created in a terrarium with a sun lamp, but what would the poor astronomers have made of that Rube Goldberg arrangement?  

Seemingly, I'm taking a big step toward the reification of the Sun, which may just be a long walk off a short, immaterialist pier.  

But what is light, metaphysically?  What illumines our dreams and memories?  What sort of synaesthesia is it?  I don't normally go sunbathing in my dreams, and neither do I apply sunscreen, but I could, in my dream.

What illumines the inside of ufo's or of heaven?  When we die, we're supposed to go toward the light, and God is oft described as a blinding light.  My physics colleagues are not likely to be impressed by my dream physics.  I had enough trouble just trying to instruct a freshman lab course.  

Once an immaterialist starts trying to count atoms and photons, it would seem that she is asking for a world of hurt.  Trying to conserve energy, in the process, is only bound to aggravate the pain.  

'Nonetheless', famous last word, I do feel obliged to try to meet the scientists half-way, not that I expect them to reciprocate, bless their hearts.  

And I do like the mathematical concept of the transformational fixed point.  

Presumably, there is no sun in heaven.  God, there, is the monadic sun, and that is why I was taken with the Egyptian Ra, our first stab at monotheism.  But how do we personalize the Sun?  No mean feat.  

And how do we do geometrical optics without sun-rays?  How can we get a handle on space, w/o such optics?  

Actually, the wiki on 'fixed-points' provides some additional insights, e.g. the monad is a Kripke fixed-point wrt truth.  No?  

What I hoping to suggest is that the sun may have a deeper metaphysicsal significance than a free-standing sunlamp.  

I wonder if weak measurements are also tied up with geometrical optics?  And what were pyramids, if not attempts to creat a mundane fixed-point, temples to the Sun and Moon?  Drawing down the heavens...... Towers of Babel.  

Heliocentrism, I would hazard, originated from this metaphysics, rather than from pure optics.  Copernicus merely rationalized these ancient speculations.  

Having an unreachable fixed-point was the seed of religion.  No?  

Let's face it, the only requirement for a metaphysician is merely to possess an overweening imagination.  Suckers, all!  

But what then of us bungee jumpers?  Is that how we wind-up the sun, like some cuckoo-clock?  Speaking of which, pearl divers, the world champion died, yesterday, on a 200' free dive.  

So, how is it that we get to have our Sunshine, and eat it, too?  Mana from heaven.  Or is that an illusion?  It is, certainly, a communion.  

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine........

All it takes is water and sunlight.  

5:45-----------

I spent most of the afternoon with Sam, going over the topics for my BGF presentation on Sunday.  On Wed we're going to hear Ravi Zacharias at JHU.  He has been the foremost evangelical speaker for almost a decade.  He bills himself as mainly an apologist.  It is of interest that he bases his mission on John 14:19 rather than 16:12. There is a major difference.  

There were some significant things that Sam heard me say, today, that he claims not to have heard before, in our forty-some years.  

7:45----------

My point, then, is that the sun does double-duty.  Down here it can cause sunburn, up there.... heartburn.  I don't know that I've come any closer to explaining solar energy, but metabolism has to start somewhere.  

But how do we switch from geometric to pre-geometric optics?  It is part of the puzzle of synaesthesia.  Which came first...... space or light rays?  

8:45-------

But do we really need energy, if the phenomenal/metabolic cycles just keep repeating?  The lion kills the zebra, and lives to kill again.  Eat one zebra, and you've eaten them all, and vice-versa.  Where is the entropy in that?  Who's keeping count?  

Is this what I've been missing? Creation is cheaper by the dozen..... when it comes to us critters. But then what about solar energy?

The whole point of idealism is the quality comes before quantity. But how far can we push that idea? It has to do with the quality of space-time vs. the quantity of them...... give me an inch, and I'll take a mile.

It also has to do with the microcosm vs. the macrocosm.

Why then are there so many of us critters? Why so much redundancy?

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:53 am

I've been reading up on ER = EPR =/= EP..... also see the Firewall Paradox, which has arisen just since August, causing quite a stir.  The upshot is that on the question of information loss, GR contradicts QM, and it looks like QM is winning out.  

Does this have anything to do with the SWH?  Well, I would like to suggest that the Sun is the firewall as seen from inside our CTC.  

And, yes, I am unhappy with Paul.  He is either being derelict with me, or he is deliberately holding out.  It is hard for me to imagine, either way.  In any case, the renewed ferment in theoretical physics is opening new paths to metaphysics, and I am not desirous of missing this boat.  

3:45--------

I've spent most of the day reviewing the articles on ER = EPR = firewall, e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firewall_(physics)

With the quantum gaining the upperhand wrt GR geometry, information is winning out, and this bodes well for idealism.  

What geometry is left is highly arbitrary, and this arbitrariness includes an emphasis on conformal or scale-invariant, projective geometries.  

5pm-------

Conformal geometries are highly malleable, and ought to be ammenable to modeling the SWH (small world hypothesis), with the background being informational.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Firewall explained:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/08/13/science/0813-sci-blackhole.html?_r=0

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:35 am

Thanks, Gary........

And Gary also posted to Jack's list this lengthy update from Susskind...... http://arxiv.org/abs/1311.3335v1

There have been many commentaries on these new developments, just since August.  Many of these are accessible from the wiki articles and from google.  

Allow me to take this opportunity to review the BPWH, in preparation for the talk on Sunday.......

My environmental introduction is how, back in '66, I left a graduate physics program after concluding that science did not have the answer to the population/resource crisis.  And soon realized that neither did our social institutions.  

The feminists seemed to have the best potential handle on the population problem, but I could see that it was hardly a priority with them.  While doing construction work in Idaho, I introduced myself to Ezra Taft Benson, a senior official in the LDS church.  He told me that the Mormons would need to produce extra children in order to fight our wars in the future.  

This was just after the Population Bomb was published, followed soon by Limits to Growth, and two years later by NSSM 200.  

I realized that the academics/intellectuals were in serious denial about the single most important issue of our time.  I also had a strong sense that this had something to do with the intellectual chasm between science and religion.  

My first inkling as to the substantiality of this split came subsequent to my reading of Jack Sarfatti's 'Space-Time and Beyond' in 1975.  It made reference to seminal work on the Anthropic Principle, being undertaken by two physicists at Princeton during the two years that I had been there, attending almost ever afternoon tea.  Nada..... nary a word....!  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:38 am

dan wrote:Thanks, Gary........

And Gary also posted to Jack's list this lengthy update from Susskind...... http://arxiv.org/abs/1311.3335v1
    "It has been argued that the AMPS paradox implies catastrophic breakdown of the equivalence principle in the neighborhood of a black hole horizon, or even the non-existence of any spacetime at all behind the horizon."

The underlined, if true, would mean that both matter and energy can be destroyed. Which would also indicate that spirit could be destroyed as well.

Thus supporting the theological concept of "the lake of fire" as a potentially valid phenomena. A process through which a soul is utterly destroyed, thus having no future or entanglement of any kind. "Lost, destroyed and eternally forgotten" as described in the Book of Revelation.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:14 am

Jake,

Firewall = Lake of Fire........!?  

Aha, I should've known!  

According to the BPWH/SWH, the Firewall = the Sun, as seen from the inside, the inside of our CTC.  Also the Sun, among other things, serves as our ring-pass-not wrt heaven.  

As a technical note, had you read further, you would see that, in fact, the Firewall exists just so as to preserve information, and prevent it's being swallowed by the black hole.  The heat of the Firewall is generated by the increase in entropy due the realignment of the quantum information entanglement from the inside to the 'surface' of the black hole.  

Back to academic Denial..........

Now, fortified with the Anthropic Principle, I headed back to school, but only to run headlong into the science/religion chasm, both within physics and philosophy.  I took off, on my own..... still wondering about the nature and depth of this chasm.  

I was not able to plumb those depths until becoming fascinated with Masquerade (1981 US-ed).  That fascination precipitated my gestalt switch from materialism to immaterialism and, so, to eschatology.  Everything began to make sense...... every last denial about science, religion and our impending crisis.  

And here we are, 33 years later, and nothing has changed, except for one little thing....... the Internet.  

There will be an internet posting that will cause the sky to fall, and they don't call me Chicken Little for nothing.  

In a flash, our knowledge explosion will become a knowledge implosion as we awaken to the realization that the world is an expression of the cosmic monad, not of atoms swerving in the dark.  

There is no middle ground between these two extremes.  This is the chasm that separates science and religion.  

12:30-------

So, here we are, on the brink of the Precipice..... and everyone is like..... after you, Alphonse!

Science, deep down, understands both of these precipices, and, yes, deep-down, they just cancel out.

Religion grasps neither, and they don't need to, because they've always known that the reckoning would come, sooner than later.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 am

dan wrote:Jake,

Firewall = Lake of Fire........!?  

Aha, I should've known!  

According to the BPWH/SWH, the Firewall = the Sun, as seen from the inside, the inside of our CTC.  Also the Sun, among other things, serves as our ring-pass-not wrt heaven.  

As a technical note, had you read further, you would see that, in fact, the Firewall exists just so as to preserve information, and prevent it's being swallowed by the black hole.  The heat of the Firewall is generated by the increase in entropy due the realignment of the quantum information entanglement from the inside to the 'surface' of the black hole.  

Yes, I saw that in Gary's other link.  If true, the information need not be preserved in its original form = entanglement not retained.  Plasmafied, if you will.

ie:  MIND - We don't remember learning how to tie our laces.  And we don't have to think about "how", when we're doing it.

Same too SOUL - the reincarnation hypothesis.  Most do not have any memory of the past life - the "I AM".  However the life memory (information) is stored in the soul and manifests in the new life as an attribute.

Same too the "lake of fire" concept, could still completely destroy the "I AM" of a soul, but the information of the previous existence of the soul could be assimilated or distributed within the collective conscious as an attribute (ring?) in a single soul.

---------------------

As you know, I believe the "Jesus" gift is The Way to preserve the "Soul/I AM" of this life, eternally.  The loss of this life's soul is otherwise destined to perish from the get-go (John 3:18).  That's what Jesus' resurrection was all about.  Proof of the end of death, the end of reincarnation.  Jesus was thus the first born son of G-d, of an 'Adamic' man.

And for this cause, this "black hole/ring-of-fire" science you are studying has some theological interest to me.

Either way, the ring-of-fire preserving the information in another form, or, being completely lost/destroyed at the event horizon - both provide theologically supportive imagery of soul death and/or recycling.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:47 am

Jake,  

Yes, I can well understand that you share the nearly universal predilection to anticipate the separation of good and evil.  

And this predilection is a natural consequence of our human exceptionalism, which has everything to do with our exceptional propensity toward intentionality.  By definition, all thought and ideation is intentional.  This is also the definition of sapience.  TBOK, no other life-forms partake of sapience.  

The 'problem' of intentionality is also the problem of 'is' vs. 'ought'.  We can hardly grasp what is a situation without simultaneously grasping what the situation ought to be.  Thinking is just the entertainment of platonic ideas/ideals.  

Ideals are perfections...... which exist in heaven, not on Earth..... dogs and sinners not allowed!  The difference between theists and atheists is that many atheists suppose that perfection can be achieved in an earthly utopia.  

For most environmentalists, this utopia is Sustainability.  

2:45---------

Sustainability..........?  

Yes, it is the mantra of virtually every environmentalist.  It seems so simple, desireable and obtainable.  

I suggest that it is none of these, despite the fact that I will debunk the extreme claims of the overshootists.  

Well, to make a long story short, my response to the overshootists is Thorium.  Nonetheless, I do advocate degrowth, from now, on.....

Where, then, is the Crisis?  

The crisis is many faceted, and has been building, almost since the dawn of history.  

Most simply put, it is the end of progress.  And the shadow lurking at the end of progress is the Bomb.  This is the caveat that goes with my thorium 'panacea'.  

Thorium could avert the worst of the anticipated die-back, but only under the aegis of a new world order.  And that NWO will be feasible only in the shadow of the Eschaton.  

Yes, there is a slight-of-hand, here.....  I switch the Eschaton for the Bomb, as the denouement to material progress.  

3:30--------

This brings us right back to the issue of exceptionalism.......

Environmentalists are the main foes of excpetionalism/anthropocentrism.  With sustainability, they wish to see us humans put back in our place, in Nature...... to restore the natural balance, i.e. prior to the stoneage, at which point we exterminated the megafauna.  Well, that is the extreme position of some of the deep ecologists, like my sister.    

But this is just the question that every intellectual is trying to avoid.  Like most of the questions that I am positing, there is no middle ground, no safe haven.  

Here is where we are left.........

Who are we, from whence did we come, and whither do we go?  

IMHO, this should not be a difficult question.  We should not have had to agonize over this question for the last several centuries.  

But here we are, and the crisis we face is an existential one, in every sense of that word.  

Are we merely composed of atoms swerving in the dark?  Is not life an absurdity in a meaningless universe?  Are we not cosmic orphans?  Are we not lost in space and time?  Are we not a cancer upon the Earth?  

No........?!!  

It is not the question that is hard.  It is that the only conceivable answer is shocking.  It goes against every fiber of our modern intellect.

A myriad of scientific facts prove that we are nothing...... of absolutely no account.  And, yet, somehow, all of those facts...... they just don't seem to compute.  They don't quite hold together.  

4:45------

Just maybe, we're not nothing........ then what??

Then everything......... then the MoAPS....... then..... destiny.  

What am I jabbering about......?  

It's about a vital force.  It's about reason and free-will.  It's about what ought to be.  It's about what the heck are we doing here, and who the heck do we think we are?  

Hey, sports fans, times a-wasting, and we needed answers, yesterday.

Yes, it is about teleology...... biology's dirty little secret.

Why centuries of misdirection and outright denial? Here is the simple answer........

Behind teleology is the Telos. Behind the Telos is the Eschaton. It's just that simple.

The only thing standing between us and an Eschaton tomorrow, are a few thousand tons of thorium, and most of us had never heard of thorium....... and now we will be embracing it for our dear lives.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 am

Date: November 21, 2013, 10:37:05 AM EST
    To: John Taves
    Cc:  5 others on CoF
    Subject: How John (deliberately?) ignores history.....

John,

How quickly you forget the history of the population movement.........

http://billhicksisdead.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-seven-billion-people-day.html

You will note that, in the above, the original cover of Paul Erlich's 'Population Bomb', a baby is juxtaposed with the canonical killing device.  (You should also note that the third most googled image for 'population bomb' is just the image designed by our very own, Jack Alpert.)  

My point is that one of the very earliest and most popular/notorious images associated with the population movement was very explicit about equating (excess) babies with killing.  

Needless to say, there was a public outrage, which still reverberates today, as seen in the continuing and very negative customer reviews of Paul's book, from almost fifty years ago.  

You also insist upon ignoring the political history that is NSSM 200.  

And, now, John, by deliberately ignoring history, you are destined to repeat it.  

The rest of us have moved on..........
    -------------------

Here was an earlier email to Bill.......
    Date: November 20, 2013, 2:36:31 PM EST
    To: Bill L
    Subject: Re: ZEALOT

Hmmm.........

You might want to check out the following review...........

http://jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/449/reza-aslan-what-jesus-wasnt/

And then consider this......

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Jews-Rejected-Jesus-Turning/dp/0385510217/

And then a follow-up, today........
    Date: November 21, 2013, 3:37:45 PM EST
    To: Bill L
    Subject: Re: ZEALOT

Bill,

There is something you're missing here.........

I am perfectly willing to concede much more than you can even imagine.......

As a born again, heretical jesus-freak, I'm willing to concede everything.........

1.)  Jesus never existed.  

2.)  Paul, as a homocidal, non-Jewish, anti-semitic Herodian hoaxer, arranged for the 'martyrdom' of several of the alleged 'disciples'.  

3.)  The Council of Nicaea was only ever the political tool of the Roman Empire.  

But so what?  

Even if irrefutable, water-tight documentation of all of the above assertions was to be uncovered tomorrow, do you think that any xians would blink?  

The xians would blink only if the above three points were to be accompanied by.......

4.)  Irrefutable proof for the non-existence of God and/or the soul.  

Only with #4 would any 'good' xian have any good reason to blink.  Here's why.......

Given any sort of god-like being, then we can be reasonably assured that the historical xian religion had a necessary historical role to play.  In fact, it would have to be the best possible extension of monotheism, in the context of the past two millennia.  

If you would like to propose another, better possible extension of monotheism, within that particular context, then please be my guest.  

If, however, you would like to propose a new religion for the Millennium, then may I suggest that you study up on the BPWH, and then consult with Ron&Co.  

But that is merely a suggestion!  

Last edited by dan on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Thorium:  http://energyfromthorium.com/

which is just more Einstein/Newtonian pathway or

would now be a good time to follow in Tesla's footsteps as the alternative space agency has?

http://intellihub.com/2012/03/07/is-new-magnetic-motor-generating-400-over-unity-a-reality/

http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/Docs/Jovan_Marjanovic_Basic_Principles_of_Overunity_Electro_Machines.pdf

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 9k=

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbQYK0zJAHmPH-EN0nC9VU_eS_tjplV6X1rTAUBHnv0Z8EdVT1sg

It produces no material that must be stored or disposed of.  It doesn't require tearing up the planet to find the raw component.  It's not hazardous - no radioactivity.  And can be built in small manageable units.

But it's not convenient for transnational corporations...is it any wonder researchers hire bodyguards?

chrysalis is about fixing what is truly wrong with human society.  It's not about population, or resources.  It's about humans being good people - both those on the low end of the totem pole and those at the top of the food chain.  

Transformation and a new golden age is possible if people want it enough to choose a good nature.

Don't tell me the soil can't support 9 Billion people...you aren't using the vermiculture red wrigglers.  

Its about mind and soul.  Mind in how we think and look at problems and Soul in what nature we choose and how we apply it.

Think ugly.  Make ugly.  See life as death and you will find only death.

See life as illumination and you will be as the ancients once were, bright.

Cy
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Cy,  

Yes, of course, it is about mind and soul.  

And, yes, if God had wanted there to be 100 billion of us on Earth for the next billion years, that could easily have been arranged.  

If God wants us to colonize the Universe, and produce 100 trillion of us in the process, that, too, could easily be arranged.  

The only question before us, then, is what does God want for us and from us?  

Do you agree?

So let us break the question down..........

1.)  How many souls does God want to produce...... a finite or an infinite number?  

2.)  For how long does God wish to have these souls exist in physical form....... a finite or infinite total duration?  

This is the logical place to start any inquiry concerning Creation.  

Or, by the same token, but from a slightly different perspective......

3.)  We might also wonder how many Creations should be created.

7:20--------

Let's start with #3, but, first, consider the following........

No God-fearing individual should ever take it upon themselves to second-guess the Almighty.  So, who do I think I am?  

1.)  I'm suggesting that we are all GIT's, gods in training.  This possibility is the single 'best' way to interpret Jesus' mission.

2.)  This training status takes on a much more explicit mandate within the context of the Endtimes, which happens to be my particular hobby.  

IMHO, on the issue of quantity vs. quality, personalism is unequivocal.

Personalism is a species of relationalism. The most relational beings we know of are persons.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Dan the volume of information presented to mankind from the Source tells us quite clearly what it wants from us.  It isn't about population or cataclysm.  It's about evolution of soul; soul maturity; choice of collective and individual nature; conduct of ensouled beings.  It is about theory and practice of this.  It is about holding to the goal and about sliding inequity.  Its about free will facing the choices toward the learning experience of that course.

All else is distraction.  The number of souls participating in the lessons is not relevant. 

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 am

jocolor Cy,

Soul evolution........?  

Yes, this is what Louise was always talking about.  What both you and she have always been unable to discuss is the beginning and end of that evolution.  That is what I am here to teach, and it is very simple.  It is all about the Alpha and the Omega.  

By sheer logic, Cy, evolution has to have a beginning and an end, otherwise it is a random walk in an infinite dimensional space, which would simply confirm the existentialist mantra...... life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  

10:40--------

If life is not a random walk, then it has to begin somewhere, and end somewhere, thus, by sheer logic we have an Alpha and an Omega.  

By definition, there cannot be teleology w/o a Telos.  

What can we say about the Telos?  And, in so saying, what can we say about the Source or the Alpha?  

I don't want drag this out by trying to explore every cockamamie idea that has come down the pike.......

The greatest minds in the world have only ever concluded that.....

>>>  Source = Alpha = Omega = Telos = Source. <<<

This should have been the simplest idea in the world, but the history of the world may best be summarized as an extended obfuscation of this one, excruciatingly obvious truth.  

Why the cover-up of this obvious truth.....?

Our obliviousness has been the crux of the plan of Creation.  

Oh......?!  

Yes, because there is just one more thing that we need to remember.......

>>> We are One with the Source!!! <<<

How could this be..... or, how could this not be?  

11:40---------

If..... if....... there is a Source, then, amongst all the creatures, we have a unique connection to it.  Nay, we have an unexpendable connection to it.  

Yes, friends, in all of (known?) Creation, we are unexpendable.  

One cannot suppose otherwise w/o falling back into the notion that life is an absurdity.  If life is not an absurdity, then you and I have a tiger by the tail, and it will turn out that, after all these years, we are about to discover that we have been chasing our own tails...... this is just the message of the Ouroboros,  the simplest and most profound symbol of the ancient wisdom that we have spent almost all of our time, here, trying to ignore.  

I am simply saying that, if we are anything, then we are a chip off the Eternal Block.  In some robust, unexpendable manner, we incarnate a cosmic intellignece.  

But....... am I also saying the we are insurpassable?  How dare I?  

Yes and no......!  

What I am saying is that we are about to surpass ourselves.  

There is about to be a knowledge implosion.  If life is not an absurdity, then we are on the verge of proving that, and only we can do that, and that moment in history will be history's insurpassable moment.  Mark my words.  

Yes, I have just explained to you why we have the Internet, and why the Open Minds Forum is the most logical place to fire the shot that will be heard around the world...... at light-speed.  

Is any of the above an accident.  I suspect not.  

It will turn out that not one amongst is, or ever has been, expendable.  That is the saving message that is about to go forth.  

If you know of a better time and place, speak now.........

How will our knowledge implode?  Either life is an absurdity or it is not.  We have spent the last four centuries trying, under the most impressive auspices of Science, to prove that it is.  

Someone will have the temerity to say that the King is naked.  I know of no one who is better positioned to be that almost anonymous someone.  Do any of you?  If not..........

So, what is holding you back?  

The only thing I can think of is that most of you still harbor the extra-terrestrial hypothesis, ETH.  

The only thing standing between us and Eternity is your temerity concerning the ETH, and the letting go, thereof.  

What say any of you to confronting the raw evil that is contained in the ETH?  

Are you too chicken to step forward and be counted?  Hey, I should know, I'm Chicken Little.  

Yes, it has all come down to just the ETH.  The ETH is the only thing standing between us and our rightful Destiny.  

But many of you have a death grip on the ETH, simply because you feel, deep inside, that you are not prepared to meet your Destiny.  

I can sympathize, but only up to a point.......

And my growing conviction is that we are now at that point.  It is time for all good people to stand and be counted....... is life an absurdity or not?  

Do I need, at this very late juncture, to revisit what should be the obvious connection between the ETH and the Absurdity Hypothesis?  

If you don't have a clear understanding of this connection....... speak now.  

1pm---------

If I don't believe in the ETH, then why have I spent the last six years, virtually 24/7, on a UFO forum?  

I have had two experiences that have changed my life...... in 1977 and in 1991.  The latter experience motivated me to call MUFON.  I had been convinced, by the experience, that my twenty-four years of delving into eschatology had now taken on a new urgency.  In just a couple more months, through MUFON, I was put in touch with Ron.  

Yes, in those last twenty-two years, there have been episodes of some extreme frustration with the 'process', which have been well documented.  Nonetheless, here I still am with seemingly still nothing to show for these last 46 years of my life.  

What is different now?  It is the increasing realization that the time is getting ripe...... hmmm...... has gotten ripe.  

One recent and significant indication was my very recent encounter with Ravi Zacharias, giving a lecture at Hopkins.  This was Wednesday evening, and I believe that it was the best ever attended lecture at that institution, one of the most academically conservative universities, anywhere.  The talk was into triple-overflow mode when I last checked.  

Any messianically inclined individual would be glad to have Ravi in the role of John the Baptist.  So be it.

Had I been waiting for a sign....... well, beggars need not be choosy! And have I ever been one to stand on ceremony?  

2pm-------

And, yes, my BGF talk is on Sunday.  The last time I spoke there, six people showed up.  There is no reason to suppose that any more will show up this time.  

And then there is GFC/SfA........

I have certainly been biding my time in that little venue, where, if six people show up, we are having a good day, and this is with some 6,000 faithful regularly attending the Sunday services on the same premises.  

Yes, even I have to wonder....... what's the big deal?  

It's just a question of which straw is going to break the back of scientific materialism, which, for the last four centuries, has been quashing every spiritual asperation.  

Before science, it was organized religion that played the role of bad spiritual cop.  

So, yes, I do hold my straw to the wind.  If I were just a bit smarter and even slightly charismatic, I could have played my straw at the SfA, a year ago.  

Now, it may not be too pretty, but it is still my best chance.  I just need to be able to stand my ground for an hour or two.  The rest would be history, and I won't know until I'm in the thick of it, but the spirit is moving.  

It is about the Path Ahead, which no one is anxious to talk about, except maybe me.  

Certainly not Ravi, good Christian that he is.  There he was, at arguably the most scientifically conservative institution in the world, with a vastly overflowing crowd, and he never once breathed a word about science or about the future.  Incredible?  Maybe this is my entre back into the SfA.  I will start in about my incredulity wrt to Ravi's lecture.  Well, me being virtually the anti-X, he might as well be my anti-John.  

Why was there such a big turnout at such a place?    

Intellectuals have never been more anxious about the future.  They are desperate for answers, for a sign....... nada!  

Maybe, then, they need to rethink our past four centuries of civilization.  Did we miss something?  When we threw out all that cruddy bathwater from bygone millennia of ignorance and superstition, did something of value get thrown out in the process?  

We (here @GFC) call ourselves the Search for Answers.  Well, I've been sitting here for almost three years, and have not seen a single answer.  Hardly even a question!  

3pm-------

On Sunday, Jeff Headlee, will be talking about morphogenesis.  I can take this as the cue for me to take my fateful stand at the whiteboard.  

It will depend to a degree as to who shows up.  If it's just the usual half-dozen, I'll take as a go.  In any case, I'll need to show up early and write my thesis on wall.  If there is an unusual turnout, I could still make a graceful exit, by simply erasing the board, and then wait for another day.  

Bill Stever is almost always the speaker.  A few times it has been our Hopkins biology professor, David Yue.  Only once before has it been Jeff, and no other exceptions.  Will Bill be there, or will he be awol?  Usually he gives us more warning of a substitution.  All of this enters into my deliberation.  The mere fact that I'm weighing my options, here, in public, ought to say something is up.  

If someone stands up to physically challenge me, I will return, slowly to my seat, otherwise, I'll stand my ground.  If others start walking out, I just keep on trucking.  

Morphogenesis/Metamorphosis -

A Spiritual Armageddon vs. a Bloody Armageddon.  

This is the one question that Christianity is beyond derelict in not answering.  

And here is another thought..... Jeff usually arrives early, so I will have an opportunity to put the strong arm on him.  And what if he refuses?  I can be very persistent.  Don't y'all know?  

I believe that, no matter what, I will be able to make some significant progress in both venues, GFC & BGF, come Sunday. This has been overdue. It will turn out that I've been the most derelict of all.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:28 am

On further reflection..........

The plain fact is that any detailed discussion of the endtimes prophecies is liable to generate one or more splits within the evangelical community, which is already suffering fragmentation.  This is the source of the wide reluctance to engage in such discussions.  I will have to be very selective in choosing any battles within this very sensitive and contentious arena.  

Instead, today, I need to focus on the BGF talk for tomorrow afternoon.

However, as I mentioned, Jeff's topic is morphogenesis.  I doubt that he has considered the fact that morphogenesis provides a prime piece of evidence in favor of teleology.  Teleology is what separates theistic evolution from intelligent design, which is a primary point of contention between the evangelical and mainstream congregations wrt evolution.  

Teleology is an important consideration for the eschatology of the BPWH, and I do have mixed feelings on this topic.  Remind me to take it up, later.  I may bring it up during Jeff's presentation.  I have mentioned it at the SfA, previously.  

Sam has printed out 32 pages of my postings, here, @OM, a selection mainly from last January and September, which I need to review for the BGF talk........   

11am--------

Here are some notes referring to these earlier posts.........

9/19---------

# Human exceptionalism....  cause of the environmental problem, while pointing to a possible solution.  Too Smart (Dilworth)

#  exceptionalism vs scientific reductionism..... bane and curse.

#  exceptionalism >> NWO toward sustainability, does the world need to be saved?  Otherwise we are destined to follow the boom/bust model of population biology.  

#  NWO  <=>  MoAPS

9/24-------

# W/o implicitly invoking our exceptionality, we would never be discussing our Destiny.  

#  At what point in our history did we become fatally ensnared into our rendezvous with Overshoot?  When we took spear to mastodon, plough to soil, invented democracy.......?  

#  Before we presume to play doctor to humanity, should we not ask........

Who are we, from whence do we come, and whither do we go?  

#  If the mainstream of modern culture turns a blind-eye to our looming Crisis, then are we not obligated to peruse its fringes?  

#  Is there not a vital force?   Has that force not been with us, up until the present moment?  

#  Now, to turn the juggernaut of modern civilization, on a dime, would constitute a veritable, unprecedented miracle.  No doubt about it.  

12:50--------

1/26/13------

#  After dragging us all this way, out of the primordial ooze, now, seemingly on the threshhold of our cosmic Rendezvous, the vital force leaves us twisting in the wind, contemplating the Abyss of our own annihilation.  

#  Even the dubious consolation of mere sustainability, hanging on for our dear lives, seems to have been placed well beyond our increasingly desperate grasp.

#  What horrible crime have we committed, to deserve this painful and ignominious termination?

9/5/13--------

#  Will it be possible to save the world w/o an unprecedented shift in human consciousness, bringing us to a wholly new level of altruism?  It is just such a shift that is the logical outcome of the MoAPS.  

#  Is it just a coincidence that no such MoAPS has ever been contemplated, other than in an Apocalyptic context?  

#  Is it also just a coincidence that, in this hour of our greatest need, the Earth has just been brought online?  Only, now, do we have the means for the urgent, P2P promulgation of our good-news.  

#  What is the minimal cosmic intervention required to trigger this MoAPS?  I would suggest that it has already occurred..... out on Trinity Flats, back in 1945....  "Now, I am become Death....."?  No, something else...... What was the other cosmic trigger?

#  We must be able to appeal to the human spirit, as in the face of our imminent shared destiny.  Nothing less will suffice.  

2:30--------

9/11-------

#  Can Science save us?  Well, who is going to save science?  99% of humanity believes that we are not machines, and that our ultimate concerns do transcend the purview of science.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:33 am

Here are the voice memos I made last night, to fill out the above......

1.)  Cosmic trigger

2.)  Coherence theory of truth (CohTT)

3.)  Knowledge implosion

4.)  Cancer or chrysalis

5.)  The signs of the (end)times are many

6.)  Death throes or birth pangs?  

7.)  Perpetual Progress?  

8.)  BPWH/SWH

9.)  To be is to relate

10.)  There is only one truth, but there are many ways to avoid it.

11.)  If not perpetual progress, is there a logical end point?  

12.)  Think globally, act locally.

And here is from the whiteboard, yesterday.......

The Path Ahead - BGF - 11/24

What are we?
    Historical Crisis
    Exceptionalism
    Can we muddle thru - Thorium?
    Overshoot
    Need a Miracle - Technological or Something else?
    How did we get here - Vital Force
    We've come a long way, baby.... out of the primordial ooze
    Perpetual progress?
    Teleology >> Telos...... Bait & Switch
    Cosmic Setup?  

Now, I just have to put these notes together, by 4pm, in a narrative/logical sequence........ 19#'s, 12 memos, 11 whiteboard = 42 items.

(cont.)
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:14 am

Hi Dan.  Apparently your email has been hijacked.

In order to avoid potentially compromising my own email by forwarding it to you, I'm copying it here for you to see what is happening....

copy/paste 

To : [undisclosed-recipients:;]
    Cc :
    Bcc : [Jake]
    Subject : Hi
    Date : Mon, 25 Nov 2013 08:18:00 -0500

Am so sorry to bother you, I am in Limassol, Cyprus for a week and I
    just misplaced my bag containing all my vital items, phone and money.I
    am stranded at the moment and may need a little help from you.

Thanks
    Dan

[edited by dan to remove email addresses.....]
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:23 am

Jake et al.......

Yes, I wish you could join me here in sunny Limassol!  

And thanks to all of you helping me out in pinch, I'm really enjoying my stay at the Royal Apollonia...... http://www.louishotels.com/en/our-hotels-in-cyprus-and-greece/hotels-in-cyprus/apollonia-beach-hotel ..... sipping my wine on the sandy, palm-lined beach.  It was a beautiful day, temperature up to 75, and, now, what a sunset!  

Oh, yes, and on my flight into Nicosia, I happened to sit next to my old buddy, Adnan Khashoggi.  But it seems that he is a bit down on his luck, as well, since his days of bankrolling the Aviary.  However, he does still own a prime piece of real-estate on Malta, and, with his remaining Saudi connections, he has hopes of building a casino.  The only hitch is that his last credit card just maxed out, and he is too embarrassed to admit this to his Saudi friends.  So, if we can, once again, open our hearts and purse-strings, he is willing to cut us in on his Casino deal.  We just need to get him a ticket back to Valetta, along with some pocket change.  If you are able to help me help Adnan, just PM me.  

Meanwhile, while I order another glass of wine, in the fading twilight, here, on the beach, my mind wanders back to things eschatological......

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 am

?

Hi Jake,

I know what you mean. I recvd a copy of that email too although I didn't open it. I've seen those before from other people in the paradigm who's emails and address books are hijacked.

Now what this below by Dan is about, no clue.

Dan wrote: Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
    New post by dan Today at 11:23 am
    +
    ----
    -
    Jake et al.......

Yes, I wish you could join me here in sunny Limassol!

And thanks to all of you helping me out in pinch, I'm really enjoying my stay at the Royal Apollonia...... http://www.louishotels.com/en/our-hotels-in-cyprus-and-greece/hotels-in-cyprus/apollonia-beach-hotel ..... sipping my wine on the sandy, palm-lined beach. It was a beautiful day, temperature up to 75, and, now, what a sunset!

Oh, yes, and on my flight into Nicosia, I happened to sit next to my old buddy, Adnan Khashoggi. But it seems that he is a bit down on his luck, as well, since his days of bankrolling the Aviary. However, he does still own a prime piece of real-estate on Malta, and, with his remaining Saudi connections, he has hopes of building a casino. The only hitch is that his last credit card just maxed out, and he is too embarrassed to admit this to his Saudi friends. So, if we can, once again, open our hearts and purse-strings, he is willing to cut us in on his Casino deal. We just need to get him a ticket back to Valetta, along with some pocket change. If you are able to help me help Adnan, just PM me.

Meanwhile, while I order another glass of wine, in the last of the twilight, here, on the beach, my mind wanders back to things eschatological......

(cont.)

Dan, if you're not going to pass the Whiskey and share, I might have to go score a bottle of Bourbon.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Cy,

I'm just trying to make light of my encounter with an email pirate.  When I got my gmail account account back, all of the folders had been emptied, adding insult to injury, it seems.  

I now am using the 2-Step Verification process, which requires a code to be sent to your phone, before signing on from new device.  

I checked the gmail activity log.  It showed someone signing on thru a Nigerian IP.  That person or bot, passed gmail's 'security challenge', but I don't know what 'challenge' that was.  

One other person on my list, subsequently had their gmail acct hacked, sending out the request wrt Limassol.  I am still waiting for Sam to contact this individual.  There has been nothing else noticed or reported, before or since.  

I had a follow-up convo with Paul Z. He has been distracted by some personal business. We still seem to be on the same page.

One point we discussed, relative to the aether issue, were the alternatives to quantum gravity. A standout is the Verlinde statistical/entropic/probability version of gravity....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropic_gravity .

Paul's point was that a probabilty theory is one step toward an informational theory of gravity and the aether. What we need is the connection between the Aether and the Logos.

It has been Bekenstein and Susskind who have pioneered this view wrt blackhole entropy. The Firewall is an aspect of this problem.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firewall_(physics) . Paul, politely, did not respond to my speculation that the Sun was this firewall, as seen from the inside of our CTC torus. Folks have been put away for less than this!

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:48 pm

hi Dan,

my condolences for the loss and trouble you've experienced. Sorry I thought you might have been practicing tongue in cheek humor but wasn't sure. Yah that's some ugly business that type of cyber attack.

Perhaps you will hear from Paul later this week.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:46 am

Cy,

Yes, it is a reminder of our vulnerabilities, as if we really need that, in this day and age!  

We should count our blessings, however, that the internet is still serviceable, despite all the competing interests and agendas that are wrapped up in it.  

Speaking of which, I need to get back to Pman about the archives........

Only 1 out of 4 of my index pages are accessible on the old forum archive.  

We are going to need a higher level of trust if we are to survive the coming difficulties.  Such trust will be available only if the world has a spiritual basis.  

This is something that no one is admitting to.  And I mean no one.  

How can we increase the level of trust?  How can we measure what the present level is, or which way it is trending?  What are the signs, both positive and negative?  How do theses levels and trends differ between countries and between social groupings of various kinds?  

Consider how much more vulnerable we are with our global dependence on the internet........

First, for me, came the collapse of OMF I, due to personality squabbles and a breakdown of trust between the principal parties.  I had more of my work riding on that outcome than anyone else.  

Pman, years later, it still struggling to recover that lost effort.  

And, now, just two days ago, all of my emails for several years were lost in the aether, due to one anonymous hacker on the other side of the world.  

For my frame of mind, I am fortunate to believe that all of this can and will have a positive outcome.  God cannot be hacked, although many would seem to try.  

Therefore, the increasing complexity, interconnectedness of the world leave all of us, individually insecure.  

What can we do about our insecurities?  Where can we put our treasure?  What is our treasure?  

These questions should be at the top of everyone's concerns.  Indeed, almost by definition, they are our ultimate concerns.  But how often are they articulated in a coherent fashion?  Where do we start?  

Yes, isn't that the crux of the problem...... where does trust start?  

But how can we know where it starts, if we don't know where it ends?  

If it does not end in apokatastasis, then what is the point?  

And doesn't this also point to the problem we are facing?  Who had ever heard of that word before I started using it, several years ago?  

It has been lost to the English, and every other language.  Why lost.  The answer is shrowded in the depths of history, but I don't want to turn this into a history lesson.  I am trying to get us to look foward, and the only thing we have to look forward to is apokatastasis.  

1:30--------

This is the minimum necessary history, and this is mainly just my speculation........

Apokatastasis = universal salvation

I don't know where this notion first arose.  In the 'bible' it is only mentioned twice, once in the old and once in the new testaments.  

Several of Jesus' sayings appear to contradict this idea.  It was never taken up in the western church, but it was seriously entertained in the eastern church, in the first few centuries, TBMK.  

Technically speaking, every pantheist believes in Apk, in as much as they believe in Eternal Return.  

But, this is just a very remote abstraction for them. TBMK, only in eastern xianity has this notion ever taken on any immediacy.

What I am saying is that for humanity to survive the next few decades, Apk will need to take on a new immediacy, in order for there to be the necessary requisite level of trust.

Where can that start, outside of the context of a 'second coming'? We will all have to put ourselves into that mode of thought, if we are to survive.

I have been volunteering to be a guinea-pig, in that regard, in case you hadn't noticed. Has anyone else?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 am

Hey Dan, a couple things.

Dan wrote:This is something that no one is admitting to.  And I mean no one.  
    Actually there is plenty of it and a uniform agreement not to nit pick differences between participating individuals and groups.  But you don't run in my circles or Liberty Movement circles which are not what you've been led to believe a bunch of bible thumping right-winger extremists.  

I think Jake is correct that you've limited your exposure to old guard intellectual elitists.  Our favorite depopulation theorist is a great example of that.  The power core is shifting away from them and has defined itself between two sociological groups....a. the corrupt system inhabitants and  b. the organized & independent external opposition to the corruption.

Your self imposed limitation skews your perspective and creates errors in some of the things you've stated.  I never called you on it because I always believed you needed to draw your own conclusions as the paradigm evolved.  You have corrected some things to a degree over the years.  But there's more you could still adjust.

I will give Patrick a yell btw about your pages so he can jump on that.

Secondly about your understanding of the demise of OMF1.  It wasn't just the issues between the principle parties.  I've mentioned this before.  Those issues and the activities of the "instigated" headhunters who were making complaints were used as cover for the one who did the deed direct with the hosting company.  Only a government agency or military agency has that kind of clout.  We've seen it many times before in the Liberty Movement which is why the movement now employs its own hosting companies and dedicated servers who cannot be threatened without there being a reprisal on the agency.  I happen to know what it was all about but can't discuss it.  It wasn't the Admin(s), it wasn't the headhunters, it wasn't anything to do with you, and it wasn't some annoyed desk jockey working for proboards.  If you stop to think carefully you might figure it out without having to be told, which I'm not at liberty to do.

Now as to your cyber attack...

Consider this.  The system is getting ready to institute a yardfarming option on all competing narratives out there.  The little guys get knocked off early by something similar to what you experienced...a "nobody" back water third world nation gets a non-existent hacker blamed for running around the net poking holes in the data boats of individuals working on one or more of those competing narratives.  I hate to tell you this but there's no such thing as Nigerian Hackers.

just an FYI.  

Those great globalist parties out there your fam has historically rubbed elbows with being great efforts and in your best interest with their ideas and programs and planetary intentions?   Weeeeellllll, not so much.  Capisce?

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Cy,

Of course, I can't thank you enough for all the work you have been doing, so I won't even try.  

But let's start right there....... why should I trust you, or you trust me?  We have many strong differences of opinion on fundamental issues.  

No?  Just wondering........

Indeed, we often seem to be working at cross purposes.  

You claim that I am the lapdog of the Elite, so why do you allow me to rattle on?  

If you turn that question around, I have a simple answer......

I can trust you only because I am a jesus-freak.  What is your excuse?  

Only because I am a heretical, apokatastatic jesus-freak can I trust anybody or trust the traumatic process that we are already beginning to experience, on our way to the Easchaton/Apokatastasis.

This what it's all about, sports fans.

3:15-------

If we can trust anything at all, we can trust (some!) persons.

And, maybe, if there is a God, we can trust God. That is what it says on most of our currency, although that may just be an anachronism.

Mention of God has been removed from all other public venues, except from our money. Is that ironic, or what?

And most of our Founders were deists, at best. Who do deists trust? Deists believe in an impersonal God. How do we go about trusting a non-person, except thru sheer terror?

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:21 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

Of course, I can't thank you enough for all the work you have been doing, so I won't even try.  

But let's start right there....... why should I trust you, or you trust me?  We have many strong differences of opinion on fundamental issues.  

No?  Just wondering........

Indeed, we often seem to be working at cross purposes.  

You claim that I am the lapdog of the Elite, so why do you allow me to rattle on?  

If you turn that question around, I have a simple answer......

I can trust you only because I am a jesus-freak.  What is your excuse?  

Only because I am a heretical, apokatastatic jesus-freak can I trust anybody or trust the traumatic process that we are already beginning to experience, on our way to the Easchaton/Apokatastasis.

This what it's all about, sports fans.

(cont.)

I don't distrust you Dan.  Yes you and I differ on a number of things, but at the core, the well being of this world and its peoples is what we're about.

I see you within the context you have set for yourself.  I can see you working toward the same goal but by a different road.  

Can two roads ultimately compliment each other?  I do believe so or I wouldn't be holding down the fort.  This was supposed to have been Bren's gig not mine.  It is a necessary component, this knowledge cache, so I have stayed.

I can't say ultimately why you should trust me.  I'm a woman with a war sword tasked to play diplomat and to speak truth to power - some think I'm too young and warlike for the job.  Another felt I was just what was necessary given a predicated set of circumstances.  Ask Synch.  This was the Source's idea and he enlisted certain others to ask me to take up the cause....the cause of human potential...same as Jesus was bound to do.

If I'm lucky, they're all wrong and I get to play obscure nobody with silly ideas in my pocket and a blog full of bs -- and life will roll on without catastrophe rearing its ugly head.  If their right?  I'm cursed.  Cursed to be one of several to throw a monkey wrench in the turbine of darkness.  There's a helluva pinwheel to reel out of control.  And if it comes to that, I will relish my handiwork grim though it would be.  The result of past lives I've never been fully able to shake...ask our corruption ridden system how to revive an ancient elemental.  If it's asked on a good day they might tell you just get on the bad side of the Creator and enjoy the results.

People are worth it, whether any of them realize it or not.  The Source keeps reminding me I truly do think that.  And that alone is probably why you should trust me.

You're right about one thing...this is the Source's gambit.  Shrug.  I just take marching orders.

Is that a good enough excuse for you?

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:38 pm