Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Well Dan, how are you liking the data mining scandal? I'm having a wild time watching everyone roam from hysterics to pragmatic over what Snowden did.

I think it's more shocking to hear average people call in to radio shows and call him a traitor.

It doesn't seem to occur to them that they themselves are not behaving as Americans.

Nah, they live in a world where it's ok for our Government to act like Godzilla in a meat market but not ok for this measily little man to go "SQUEAK - SQUEAK - SQUEAK!"

They live in a world where they've been taught to bend over and kiss that corrupt neurotic pathogenic national security state which wears entirely too much perfume like a fat woman out for a stroll in Nordstroms who is certain it makes her seem more appealing.

I wonder who wears less clothing these days...the Emperor or his people.

The fat woman certainly wears less. She'll have a heck of a time getting a tattoo sufficient enough to cover the "National Security State" logo on that broad beamed stern when the wearing of it finally grows thin.

Hey LADY! All the flower oil in the world can't hide the scenery. LOL.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:53 am

Cy,

Well, I did willingly give up my privacy 22 years ago, when I started talking to Ron, and especially when I said that I would hold him personally accountable for the monitoring of all my communications. When he asked how many agencies I wanted to be involved, I said, 'the more, the merrier'.

But that's just me.

Individuals and groups with nefarious agendas can be greatly aided by technology. Law enforcement does have a need to level that playing field.

It is the targetting of groups with specific political agendas that does raise a red flag. If everyone is being monitored, on an equal and limited basis, then there is, again, a more level playing field. It is patterns that are being targetted, not individuals and not content. The targetting is being done with the software. Personal investigation would be triggered only at preset chokepoints, or when there is a clear indication of criminal activity.

With anything less than this, would we not be opening our borders and our institutions to bad actors of all stripes?

Of course, there are groups who prepare to defend themselves against criminality on the part of the government. Various whistle-blowers do take risks to expose such activities. Due vigilance is warranted, on all sides. The vast majority of the population, however, will not involve itself.

But I'm woking at this issue from the other side. I am working toward cosmic transparency, which relates to the alleged omniscience of the Source. I hope to facilitate that omnisience, in which we will all participate. In regards to our knowledge, we are only self-limited. There are no external limits. We are already, always on candid-camera, so we might as well keep smiling.

Date: June 11, 2013, 10:27:01 AM EDT
    To: Paul
    Subject: further thoughts......

[.....]

[BTW, typically, my outgoing communications are posted to the web, while generally exempting the responses.]

I have no intention of cutting Jack out of any loop. I simply believe that our exploratory adventure is not yet prepared for his necessarily censorious overview.

As you rightly sense, the same caveat should also apply to your personal investigations relating to our discussions.

Where there may be a continuing common ground is in relation to your ongoing general assessment of the BPWH.

Yes, I do assume a proprietary interest in that regard.

It may well be that the outcome of this collaboration will be to throw cold water on the BPWH. That in itself would be worthy of some considerable effort. We could help to spare others of considerable pain and effort, by further elaborating upon the many [potential] pitfalls and defeaters of the BPWH.

In the furtherance of this particular objective, I would, on a timely basis, hope to be able to gauge your frame of mind wrt my pet hypothesis, while understanding the usual limitations on total candor.

Perhaps the best way to proceed, in that regard is to spell out for you my own biased assessments.......

(cont......)

Date: June 11, 2013, 11:01:24 AM EDT
    To: Sam
    Cc:
    Subject: Re: Thorium Breeder Reactor potential

Sam and Bill,

Excuse me, but I'll be darned if I have ever evinced any 'excitement' concerning thorium, or any other supposed technological solution to an obvious human predicament.

What I am saying is that thorium energy is the most bastardized, orphaned and ostracized of all such proposed solutions. In relation to its interim potential, it has the least support of all the other possibilities, that have been hyped beyond most measures.

Being an avowed seeker of an eventual transcendental outcome, I only speak of technology when I detect serious imbalances within the status quo.

Bill's highly dismissive response only serves to underscore my point, in that regard.

Date: June 11, 2013, 12:08:51 PM EDT
    Subject: Re: further thoughts......

(cont......)

Off the top, the BPWH has zero credibility.

We all experience dreaming, and we all experience waking. We generally evince considerable condescension toward 'dreamers' who do not adequately respect these boundaries.

The tremendous advances in science and technology ought to have put immaterialism out of business, centuries ago.

But, alas-alack, no such luck. Well, if you were so misguided as to actually google immaterialism, you would discover....... well, it has been several months, at least........

Wiki-pe redirects my inquiry to a single page entry on Subjective Idealism. I hardly know whether to laugh or cry, considering that human destiny, very likely, hangs in this balance.

(cont......2)

Date: June 11, 2013, 1:11:50 PM EDT

(cont.......2)

What is going on here?

Well, I am virtually a devotee of RAW, and his Cosmic Trigger. And let us not forget that I am subject to some fairly serious episodes of pronoia, sometimes aided and abetted by Catfish.

So, I am able to suspect that I am a likely beneficiary of the cosmic concealment of immaterialism, as so robustly evinced by wiki-pea.

Immaterialism is very lacking in the leadership department. I am the virtual winner of that title, by virtual default.

Nature is supposed to abhor a vacuum. There is an immaterialist vacuum. So, this vacuum must be of supernatural provenance.

Yet, OTOH, there is also a materialist vacuum, with all due deference to the four horsemen of materialism: Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett and Sam Harris. They are also touted as the exponents of the New Atheism.

I doubt that I'm the only one to be singularly unimpressed by the general acumen of these gentlemen. They do have an entertaining stage presence, and their collective strategy is to take no theists prisoner. Their unworthy opponents are only to be eviscerated on the battlefield.

(cont........3)

Date: June 11, 2013, 1:45:57 PM EDT

(cont......3)

Nonetheless, the wiki-pea entry is the best possible one, IMHO.

Amongst many important details, do note the paucity of 'see also's'......

I love acosmism......

I used to suppose that I was an anti-acosmist, but now I may have to recalibrate.

Acosmists are alleged, therein, to be absolutists, but I used to suppose that I was an anti-absolutist.

Oh, dear, when it rains, it pours.

Now I begin to see the light. Pantheists are alleged to be cosmists. I find that strange, but also obvious. I had always tended to equate pantheists with mystics, and have frequently touted myself as a virtual pantheist.

But, no, that was wrong. Pantheists are tree-hugging animists, bless their hearts, but I am not that. Hey, don't get me wrong, I love trees, but not quite that much.

(cont.....4)

Date: June 11, 2013, 2:04:57 PM EDT

(cont.......4)

What I find of particular interest, however, is that the acosmists suppose the absolute to be impersonal. Why??

This is simply transcendentalism run amok.

I am a personalist, of the Boston persuasion. Why are there so many impersonalists? What are the existentialists? They come out of Kierkegaard, no? Surely, Soren was a personalist. I suspect that the existentialists are disposed to punt that issue, as is almost everyone, besides the xians.

And, the xians, in as much as they adopt the OEH, are headed down the path of deism and impersonalism, bless their befuddled hearts.

The only alternative to the OEH is the BPWH. Hey, it's us or rust!

(cont.......5)

Date: June 11, 2013, 2:40:36 PM EDT

(cont.......5)

Personalism is all about communalism. Persons do not exist in isolation.......

>> A winter's day
    In a deep and dark December;
    I am alone,
    Gazing from my window to the streets below
    On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I've built walls,
    A fortress deep and mighty,
    That none may penetrate.
    I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
    It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

Don't talk of love,
    But I've heard the words before;
    It's sleeping in my memory.
    I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
    If I never loved I never would have cried.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I have my books
    And my poetry to protect me;
    I am shielded in my armor,
    Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
    I touch no one and no one touches me.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

And a rock feels no pain;
    And an island never cries.
    <<
    Date: June 11, 2013, 2:49:23 PM EDT
    To: Princess Aliyah
    Subject: Back on the prowl......

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2013/06/10/science/100000002273253/back-on-the-prowl.html

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Cy,

Well, I did willingly give up my privacy 22 years ago, when I started talking to Ron, and especially when I said that I would hold him personally accountable for the monitoring of all my communications. When he asked how many agencies I wanted to be involved, I said, 'the more, the merrier'.

But that's just me.

Individuals and groups with nefarious agendas can be greatly aided by technology. Law enforcement does have a need to level that playing field.

It is the targetting of groups with specific political agendas that does raise a red flag. If everyone is being monitored, on an equal and limited basis, then there is, again, a more level playing field. It is patterns that are being targetted, not individuals and not content. The targetting is being done with the software. Personal investigation would be triggered only at preset chokepoints, or when there is a clear indication of criminal activity.

With anything less than this, would we not be opening our borders and our institutions to bad actors of all stripes?

Of course, there are groups who prepare to defend themselves against criminality on the part of the government. Various whistle-blowers do take risks to expose such activities. Due vigilance is warranted, on all sides. The vast majority of the population, however, will not involve itself.

But I'm woking at this issue from the other side. I am working toward cosmic transparency, which relates to the alleged omniscience of the Source. I hope to facilitate that omnisience, in which we will all participate. In regards to our knowledge, we are only self-limited. There are no external limits. We are already, always on candid-camera, so we might as well keep smiling.

It is patterns that are being targetted, not individuals and not content.

Who gave you that misguided impression?

The content those pattern searches are based on is a mass catalog of the private lives of Americans

The following information seems to be fair game for collection without a warrant: the e-mail addresses you send to and receive from, and the subject lines of those messages; the phone numbers you dial, the numbers that dial in to your line, and the durations of the calls; the Internet sites you visit and the keywords in your Web searches; the destinations of the airline tickets you buy; the amounts and locations of your ATM withdrawals; and the goods and services you purchase on credit cards. All of this information is archived on government supercomputers and, according to sources, also fed into the Main Core database.

For example, the testimony of an anonymous government insider that was recently posted on shtfplan.com alluded to such a list…

“We know all this already,” I stated. He looked at me, giving me a look like I’ve never seen, and actually pushed his finger into my chest. “You don’t know jack,” he said, “this is bigger than you can imagine, bigger than anyone can imagine. This administration is collecting names of sources, whistle blowers and their families, names of media sources and everybody they talk to and have talked to, and they already have a huge list. If you’re not working for MSNBC or CNN, you’re probably on that list. If you are a website owner with a brisk readership and a conservative bent, you’re on that list. It’s a political dissident list, not an enemy threat list,” he stated.

Source: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/main-core-a-list-of-millions-of-americans-that-will-be-subject-to-detention-during-martial-law_06112013

I know the score:

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-06-10/real-reason-government-spying-americans

And the list of issues justifying it.

Thing is, and yes, here I go sounding like a broken record again BUT -- Either the principles represented in the Constitution apply to ALL of us or NONE of us. And since the SYSTEM and the SYSTEM LORDS are not abiding it, then what makes anyone think this relative peace is going to remain?

Godzilla is in the meat market having a free-for-all because the fat lady said it was ok...but the Fat Lady don't own the meat market even though she thinks she does because she's the biggest, baddest, loudest, most perfumed party occupying the premises. The butcher is generally a patient fellow for most stupidity but this has crossed one line too many and neither seem to realize just how much more effective a shotgun loaded with rock salt is over one with bird shot. One makes you think you're dead the other makes you WISH you were dead.

I realize you and others akin to you think that this is just the way it is so you just put a smile on and keep truckin. Thing is that the day is coming when you can't get back the respect you and others who think in this non-nonchalant manner about other people's lives and business. When that day comes you'll find other circumstances coming like a Mack truck barreling around the corner and you'll suddenly realize you really needed that respect and you won't have it, nor be able to get it back. That makes the System and the System Lords the ones on the chicken block with their proverbial head between the two nails.

I warned about this in 2008 again in 2009 and again in 2010, and on down the line and here I am warning once more. The System wants to get through the big event intact without experiencing implosion. Trouble is, these kinds of behaviors are what results in that implosion.

Last time I'm going to say it. Shut down the dark end of the national security apparatus. Bulldoze the FEMA camps. Take down the cameras. Get big brother out of everyone's underwear and pocketbook. Return to the Constitution and set the example for the World to follow.

End soapbox. Good luck.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:37 am

Cy, 

Our freedoms do have to be fought for, by every new generation, or they will be lost.  

Instead, most of us have let down our guard.  We are not remaining vigilant.  The freedoms will be eroded, gradually at first, but, as you point out, there may well come a time when we wake up, one fine morning, to find that the playing field has been tilted, beyond recognition.  

Yours, ours, can be a lonely battle.  As you have noticed, however, this battle is not my first priority.  Before we can fully engage in the battle for the freedom of our souls, we first need to grasp the existence and significance of the soul, which we don't.  

When we do begin to understand the true meaning of the soul, we also begin to recognize that we are beholden to a higher power.  Yes, the mundane PtB do not hesitate to act as stand-ins for the Source.  They suppose themselves to be our in-loco-Parentis, bless their hearts!  

It is up to us to frequently remind them that their substitutional ambition is, more likely than not, badly misplaced and abused.  

But true freedom can only flow from the recognition of our necessary obligation to the cosmic Source, and that our collective destiny does reside therein.  

It will not be easy for us to translate this emerging insight into our daily lives.  Most of us are, at least, halfway there, but it the final half that will be our biggest challenge. 

A significant aspect of the impending paradigm shift, the MoAPS, is that we can begin to operate in a regime of management by (common) objective, rather than by arbitrary directives.  When we have internalized our objectives, the PtB will find that their jobs have been out-Sourced, or, should we say, up-Sourced!  

Yes?  No? 

I think it is fair to say that market capitalism has taken us quite a ways from the days of monarchial rule, but now we need to take the next step.  This is where the Source will need to be rather more forthcoming.  This new, and possibly final, revelation will, however, mainly be mediated by and through ourselves.  Yes? 

Are the PtB ready to allow this process to proceed?  I believe that they have been given little choice in matter.  The Source can be subtle and firm, at the same time.  Given the proper fulcrum, it does not take that much force to move the world.  The PtB can be a significant part of that fulcrum.  That is why they are still here, in these latter days.  

Are the FEMA camps intended to be part of this 'friendly' persuasion?  Where do they fit into this picture?  If nothing else, they can persuade us of the seriousness of our situation.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 pm

NSA and the numbers of the beast
    http://www.starpod.us/2013/06/12/nsa-and-the-numbers-of-the-beast/

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:05 am

Date: June 13, 2013, 9:59:32 AM EDT
    To: Paul 
    Subject: Physics is not the Boss
    Paul, 

Don't get me wrong here, I do love physics and mathematics, but doing physics is like doing CSI. I, being a theist, am much more interested in the criminal than in the scene, or even in the crime. 

I don't care if God did it with a candlestick in the library.  The #1 priority is to understand why, not how.  Especially with God, where there is a will, there is a way.  Fear not, on that score.  

So why, then, do I come to you and Jack?  Why did I bother to get two MA's in physics, and all that stuff?  

And, of course, we already know the Why, even.  So, maybe it's the wherefore?  As in, wherefore art thou, Abba?  Where lies your allegiance, father?  Have you forsaken us?  Show us your face. 

Behind the veil of nature, is the face.  We are engaged in the dance of the seven veils.  

The veil has already been torn asunder.  We know when and where.  

It is only at this point, then, that I come back to the library, looking for the...... smoking gun, as it were.  

All I need is one number, and it may well be 42.  We need one number to drop out of the BPWH. 

Am I asking for too much?  I suspect that this is the least we can ask for.  This is an exercise in minimalism.  All we need is that minimal, observable mustard seed....... just something to tide us over for the Millennium....... a minimal piece of the Millennium puzzle.  

(cont.) 
    (This new quote function has a mind of its own, and cannot be overridden.  I wonder if it is some legal thing.  Rather annoying, but that is progress, I guess......?!)    
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 am

Well, I just wasted an hour on the above post, trying to override the overrides, but the more you try, the worse it gets.  It's like being caught in Brer' Rabbits' briar patch. 

From Dan 
    Date: June 13, 2013, 11:41:07 AM EDT 
    To: Paul 

Subject: Re: Physics is not the Boss

(cont.......) 

For instance, Jack frequently touts the estimate that the future horizon is some 64 billion years hence.  Somehow, this number is connected with the plank-length on that horizon.  Are you familiar with that estimation?  There is something about this number that is not computing, not in my little head, anyway.  What do you think?

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 am

Thank you, Jake.

Yes, there is a button to override the override, which then reverts back to totally manual.  Oh, well.....

OMG, the buttons have become 'boutons'. It is a French plot. Where are our freedom fries, when we need them??!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Testing

Kipling wrote:Chil the Kite brings home the night
    That Mang the bat set free
    And all are shut in briar and hut
    for loose till dawn are we.

For now is the hour of pride and power
    of talon and tooth and claw
    Oh hear the call - Good Hunting All
    Who keep the jungle law.

Chronological History of the New World Order - Information Clearing House (excerpts) wrote:Excerpt A

1976 -- RIO: Reshaping the International Orderis published by the globalist Club of Rome, calling for a new international order, including an economic redistribution of wealth

Excerpt B

What Were the Important Dates in the New World Order Timeline?
    J. Edgar Hoover, ex-FBI director on the New World Order conspiracy: "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
    George H.W. Bush's comment: "if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts."
    Significant Dates in the Creation of the New World Order
    Perhaps the best way to relate a brief history of the New World Order, would be to use the words of those who have been striving to make it real throughout the ages.  You will be amazed at how far back this grand plan has extended, and how many similarities there are in early Century 21 compared to the 1990's, with two Presidents from the Bush family in power.
    1910-1929 | 1930 | 1940 | 1950 | 1960 | 1970 | 1980 - Present

1912 -- Colonel Edward M. House, a close advisor of President Woodrow Wilson, publishes Phillip Dru: Administrator in which he promotes "socialism as dreamed of by Karl Marx."
    1913 -- The Federal Reserve (neither federal nor a reserve) is created. It was planned at a secret meeting in 1910 on Jekyll Island, Georgia by a group of bankers and politicians, including Col. House. This transferred the power to create money from the American government to a private group of bankers. It is probably the largest generator of debt in the world.
    July 28, 1914 -- World War I is triggered by the assassination of Archduke Francis Ferdinand of Austria.
    May 27, 1916 -- President Woodrow Wilson proposes at the League of Nations in a speech before the League to Enforce Peace, a world needed to prevent the recurrence of a similar war was a world government.
    November 11, 1918 -- The end of World War I, after the signing of the Armistice at the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month.
    May 30, 1919 -- Prominent British and American personalities establish the Royal Institute of International Affairs in England and the Institute of International Affairs in the U.S. at a meeting arranged by Col. House attended by various Fabian socialists, including noted economist John Maynard Keynes. Two years later, Col. House reorganizes the Institute of International Affairs into the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).
    December 15, 1922 -- The CFR endorses World Government in its magazine Foreign Affairs. Author Philip Kerr, states:
    "Obviously there is going to be no peace or prosperity for mankind as long as [the earth] remains divided into 50 or 60 independent states until some kind of international system is created...The real problem today is that of the world government."
    1928 -- The Open Conspiracy: Blue Prints for a World Revolution by H.G. Wells is published. A former Fabian Socialist, Wells writes:

"The political world of the into a Open Conspiracy must weaken, efface, incorporate and supersede existing governments... The Open Conspiracy is the natural inheritor of socialist and communist enthusiasms; it may be in control of Moscow before it is in control of New York... The character of the Open Conspiracy will now be plainly displayed... It will be a world religion."

Well it seems easy enough to use.  The best way is to paste in what you're quoting then highlight and hit the quote.  Plug in an Author reference and then go on to add whatever else you want.

Cy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Ok, thanks, Cy.  I'll try that next time.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Open_Conspiracy 

I'd better check that out.

Date: June 13, 2013, 8:58:32 PM EDT
    Subject: Re: Physics is not the Boss

In a blog post... http://stardrive.org/stardrive/index.php/news2/blogs/3368-is-dark-energy-the-signal-back-from-the-future

Jack refers to this article.......

http://discovermagazine.com/2010/apr/01-back-from-the-future#.UbpomCy9KK0

But all of this is begging the question of where is the future Omega/horizon. I'm suggesting it can be fudged. No?

On Jun 13, 2013, at 6:49 PM, Dan wrote:

I would prefer to say that the future hologram is not physical, not in our sense, because our physics derives from it.

That horizon is fixed in eternity. All our space and time are projected from it.

Space and time could appear infinite, within that context, even though from God's PoV, we inhabit a geocentric, young World.

So, there is a confusion, here, between these two perspectives. Jack and I disputed this same point, back in March. Yes?

On Jun 13, 2013, at 6:40 PM, Dan wrote:

This is one of the things that Jack claims to fix the future horizon............

>>>
    http://stardrive.org/stardrive/index.php/library/func-download/22/chk,1d47df84de8409c0df7072cf708e8104/no_html,1/
    I have been saying this quite independentlly, but Lee does not say it's a retro-causal effect from out future de Sitter horizon. Our past particle horizon is not de Sitter. Specifically, the dark energy density hc/ALp^2 is the cosmological redshift of hc/Lp^4 from our future horizon.

<<<

Tamara places the future horizon at 61 Gyr, in conformal time, compared to our present time of 46 Gyr wrt the origin.

But none of these times are fixed. They are relative to us, at present.

If there were a true or physical 2D hologram future horizon, it would have to be fixed. No?

Who is to say that our future hologram is not 1,000 yr hence? Can this be disproven?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:46 pm

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:34 am

Thanks, Cy, and here is their website...... http://stormcloudsgathering.com/ 

It is a chilling expose.  We need to know more.  What is the provenance and history of these FEMA/DHS inistiatives?  
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 am

Dan wrote:Thanks, Cy, and here is their website...... http://stormcloudsgathering.com/ 

It is a chilling expose.  We need to know more.  What is the provenance and history of these FEMA/DHS inistiatives?  

Yes I know.  I've been a follower for many years.

The provenance is that "they" believe that what we are getting ready to experience cannot be survived by the masses.  They believe the system and globally is incapable of sustaining the current population and that depopulation is necessary.  To do that first a surveillance grid and a social control grid is necessary to facilitate the sorting of essentially who they will "sustain" for given periods of time.  The final numbers of remaining population correspond to the numbers YOU GAVE after depopulation in you BPWH.

Now you know why I've made such a stink about the things you've supported in that regard.  

Those camps have been receiving delivery of guillotines.  Apparently they expect there to be a lack of electricity and other means of depopulating.  

Those who are opposed to the NWO or who have been outspoken in any way are on a series of lists referred to as the red list and blue list.  Red list is to be picked up early and is an immediate elimination list.  Blue list is a pick up after martial law is in effect is also an elimination list.  Yellow is for a sorting where potentially essential persons would be sorted from non essentials and the essentials would get 're-educated'.  The non's would end up same as red & blue.

The DUMBs are underground cities where they expect to wait out the sorting and chaos to re-emerge eventually and build their 'utopia' with only a few hundred million humans.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:53 am

The Ancients were correct in sending people to investigate.  Noting what I described above, surely you could understand why I cannot "sanction" the NWO/BPWH.

Dan the last time this 'perfect storm' occurred it resulted in a Planetary War that extended into space.

From Email - Temple Illuminatus wrote:Check out the discussion 'Extensive Ancient Underground Network Discovered From Scotland to Turkey' and don't forget to leave a comment!

Discussion posted by ቸኝጵVládá Súi Generisኔጡ።:

Archaeologists uncovered thousands of Stone Age underground tunnels, stretching across Europe from Scotland to Turkey, perplexing resear...

Discussion link:
    Extensive Ancient Underground Network Discovered From Scotland to Turkey

pman wrote:Yeah I remember what u said bout the underground cities , hmmm I don't think its a coincidence they are "now being found".  The question that i'm waiting to hear is who would have put such structures there ?  ps I think there is a lot of overlapping from atlantis to tesla Smile

Cy from email wrote:I agree with you on the overlapping.  My understanding on the structures is that they predate the global war & planetary calamity that the Dananns fled the planet from for a time.  Basically the planet surface had been largely wiped but some of the undergrounds were still intact at the return and were put in use where they were not already in use.  Some of the ones built in the time of the instability were more primative and attached to the machine made ones from the prior civilization.  Machines/tech take maintenance and in the return there was no way to support it so the maintenance of those place fell into decline as tech/machines failed till there was nothing left.

Now during the Gulf Wars I heard the USG was running around the planet sort of like hitler did in WWII diving into the undergrounds seeking remnants of that old tech.  What they found was shipped back to the labs and DUMBs here in the US.

Cy

You and everyone else on this world is the descendant of the survivors of that war and the technological global civilization that preceded it.  We are, thanks to the illumined ones, particularly those with a hair raising bent to create the prophesied war of apocalypse and its corresponding 2nd coming, are being set up to REPEAT HISTORY.  But this time we don't have space travel capability and we have all manners of biological weapons some of which that can strip ALL LIFE on this planet, thus setting up the fact that we DO NOT HAVE THE LUXURY OF REPEATING THAT HISTORY.

Humanity has an alternate destiny available to it IF that history is NOT REPEATED.  The preparations for that alternate destiny was begun with the arrival and teachings of the one called Jesus.  The POTENTIAL was identified, and DECLARED and a social culture was taught that could facilitate achieving it.

For those opposed to that POTENTIAL to cause it's failure they have to do what they're doing right now to destroy mankinds achievements and population and stability.  This includes apostasy.  The separation from those teachings that uplift and separation from that POTENTIAL.  

Thus the secrecy structure.  The destruction of the planet's economics.  The deterioration of space exploration.  The sequestration of advanced technologies and contact.  The surveillance state.  The social engineering.  The soft kill processes.  And the preps for martial law, etc, etc.  And most of all the destruction and undermining of the ALTERNATIVE which is embodied by the Constitutional Republic and its Constitution as an example for the world that could be followed on a planetary scale.  Thus the demonization and criminalization of all veterans and patriots who uphold those oaths and principles. 

This is the art of destroying a planet's race without overt war.  And it isn't being done by ETs.  It's entirely human based on misconceptions.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:38 pm

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/1037/We-DO-Have-Some-Problems-Here.aspx

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Cy,

I feel your pain, and your sense of urgency, but....... where are these fiendish FEMA/DHS internment plans coming from? Can they not be traced back through the bureaucracy? They were not hatched out of thin-air, were they?

Date: June 14, 2013, 7:51:00 PM EDT
    Subject: Re: Can the Universe Create Itself?

Gott and Li (1997) only make passing mention of the Wheeler-Feynman absorber theory.  

James Gardner (2007), however, does make strong reference Wheeler's Participatory Universe.

But Gott & Gardner seem to have been a dead end.  What is going on?  

Only the Discover article (2010) suggests that Paul Davies is following up.......

>>> DOES THE UNIVERSE HAVE A DESTINY?
    Is feedback from the future guiding the development of life, the universe, and, well, everything? Paul Davies at Arizona State University in Tempe and his colleagues are investigating whether the universe has a destiny—and if so, whether there is a way to detect its eerie influence. <<<

But when I search Davies' websites, I see no mention of a further investigation.  

These are some curious oversights.  

On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:30 PM, Dan  wrote:

James Gardner touts this paper of Gott and Li in the final chapter of his Intelligent Universe, Alpha <-> Omega.

BUT....... nowhere do they mention Post-Selection!!!  

We might wonder who else is following up on this?  

On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:05 PM, Dan  wrote:

And then there is this.......  Can the Universe Create Itself?

http://arxiv.org/abs/astroph/9712344

Perhaps this can be our model?  
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:12 pm

To answer your question Dan:

http://drstevebest.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/halliburton-confirms-us-concentration-camps-ready-to-detain-up-to-2-million-terrorists/

Be sure to read not just the article but also the comment posts by the Doc and HCM.

this below also gives a hair more....

http://www.globalresearch.ca/homeland-security-contracts-for-vast-new-detention-camps/1897

There is also a first hand account within the OMF archive somewhere by one of the OMF members who signed on in 2008 roughly same time I did who had worked in the military and actually participated in the construction process of the camps.  He was pretty distressed when he joined OMF as I recall.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 pm

HCM
    December 1, 2011 at 5:58 am
    One last thing…this is a quote from Frank Morales in his article (the link is in my last comment) called U.S. Civil Disturbance Planning: The War at Home. This was written in August 2000.
    Quote:
    Ominously, many assume that the training of military and police forces to suppress “outlawed” behavior of citizens, along with the creation of extensive and sophisticated “emergency” social response networks set to spring into action in the event of “civil unrest”, is prudent and acceptable in a democracy. And yet, does not this assumption beg the question as to what civil unrest is? One could argue for example, that civil disturbance is nothing less than democracy in action, a message to the powers-that-be that the people want change. In this instance “disturbing behavior” may actually be the exercising of ones’ right to resist oppression. Unfortunately, the American corporate/military directorship, which has the power to enforce its’ definition of “disorder”, sees democracy as a threat and permanent counter-revolution as a “national security” requirement.

The elite military/corporate sponsors of Garden Plot have their reasons for civil disturbance contingency planning. Lets’ call it the paranoia of the thief. Their rationale is simple: self-preservation. Fostering severe and targeted “austerity”, massive inequality and unbridled greed, while shifting more and more billions to the generals and the rich, the de-regulated “entities of force” and their interlocking corporate directors know quite well what their policies are engendering, namely, a growing resistance. Consequently, they are systematically organizing to protect their interests, their profits, and their criminal conspiracies. To this end, they are rapidly consolidating an infrastructure of repression designed to “suppress rebellion” against their “authority”. Or more conveniently put, to suppress “rebellion against the authority of the United States.” And so, as the Pentagon Incorporated increases its imperialist violence around the world, the chickens have indeed come home to roost here in America in the form of a national security doctrine obsessed with domestic “insurgency” and the need to pre-emptively neutralize it. Its’ code-name: “Garden Plot”.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Ralph Fucetola Jd
    February 9, 2012 at 2:25 am
    Only once in the thread above has the word “genocidal” shown up. However, without taking into account the clear Globalist Elite policy “depopulation” you can’t effectively reason about the probable purposes of the camps.
    Let’s start with Kissinger’s 1974 memo to Nixon proposing global depopulation “starting in the developing nations” (note that: “starting…”) as the central goal of US policy!
    The elite may very well have come to the conclusion that only a huge reduction in population will “solve” the economic catastrophe their interventionist policies have engendered. Thus, the camps may be a convenient facility to facilitate mass population reduction. Making a profit is not really a central concern of the elite at this stage in the end-game.
    Take a look at Dr. Rima’s take on the Globalist Genocidal Agenda:https://youtu.be/_gWmVtn5JsA
    Making Gemocide Audible: https://youtu.be/3LHAwgq8Hwk

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:45 pm

The Timeline of the NWO is pretty good.  Go back and see where I mentioned it earlier in the thread and go find it.  Or if you can't I can email a copy to you.  Now my grandmother was somehow mixed up in the discussions on the matter in the 1940's.  She was born in 1901 and a school teacher by trade, she had a masters degree in education.  One of my inheritances from her included a book titled "Road to Survival by William Vogt copyright 1948 which discusses a rationalization of the population problem. One of the comments printed on the jacket is illustrative for those with a discerning eye:

CLIFTON FADIMAN---
    "ROAD TO SURVIVAL - and I think it will - arouse all Americans to a consciousness of how we are ruining the very soil beneath our feet and thereby committing suicide, not too slowly either.  Let us hope it will energize a rescue squad, 140,000,000 strong."

You are familiar with the social engineering going on Dan?  The above is an example.

If you need more of an explanation on the social engineering and how long it's been employed in getting to this point I refer you to the Norman Dodd Interview.

Cy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:11 am

Cy, 

There is something here that is still not computing for me....... 

Why aren't there more whistle blowers, for instance?  And, also, who is in charge?  

Why can't the partriot groups, even the T-party folks, make a bigger deal of these plans.  

The only incident that made it to the mainstream, i.e. Fox, was when DHS purchased a billion rounds of ammunition.  

Which party is more involved in this, would you say?  If there were this satanic cabal, then one might think that there would be some christian infiltrators, or there would be factional rivalries that would spill over into the public.  

And how would such a Cabal operate relative to the CIA, for instnace?  Are there not many comparments within the intelligence community?  You could compromise some, but not all of them.  And then there are the many national and sectarian rivalries.  This Cabal would have to transcend all of those divisions.  Would this not require a superhuman coordination, of some sort?  

How can the rest of us humans be blamed for the machinations of some tiny, ET assisted evil Mafia?  

You are suggesting an evil conspiracy at least as great as that of the Nazi party, but without a visible public presence, and doing all this clandestinely, in the age of twitter. This is what is not computing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 am

I am indeed describing a conspiracy as big as the Nazi Party and yes it's been done clandestinely in some respects and right out in the open in others.  

The problem is that so many people don't recognize what they're hearing or seeing.  And the groups involved in the conspiracy have used that to their advantage over all these decades.

It is a CULTURE that follows some of the same intellectual and esoteric ideologies.  That is what binds them together near as I can tell.  There are politically motivated factions but the interconnected ties between them seems to be so convoluted that it looks like a mess sorting out who is who.  Most people I know sort them by the cultural ideologies from the main body of humanity and then sub sort them by their affiliations.  Some of the factions are transnational.  Others are American-centric.

Here is an article on the Project for the New American Century which is an American Centric faction.
    http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=0311

Others are involved the corporations that are among the top 100 in the world.  

The thing is Dan, this isn't tiny.  The group is big enough to have to operate large coordinating circles like:  Bilderberg, The Council on Foreign Relations, Soro's Open Society Institute, .......

http://truth11.com/2009/08/06/new-world-order-organizational-chart/

There have been plenty of things both large and small that have made the news.  But the general population is so out of the loop of understanding what they are seeing and hearing that things like the establishment of the Federal Reserve and missing millions of september 10 2001 and the attempted theft of the Minot AFB nukes in 2007, and the merc takeover attempt of Hardin Montana, and the attack on with subsequent incarceration of the Hutaree in Michigan 2010 have a correlating relationship most can't see.

http://www.infowars.com/large-fbi-homeland-security-operation-targets-militias-in-michigan-indiana-ohio/

With regards to factionalization here is another perspective which the dates apply to the faction not to the NWO as a whole...   http://one-evil.org/content/entities_organizations_new_world_order.html

My family became aware of the 'activities' of this culture around the time of the establishment of the federal reserve.  It predates that establishment.  

I've heard several researchers say that in the study of the paradigm it takes the average uninformed individual approximately 5 years of reading and comparing to gain a modest understanding of what we're seeing and hearing regarding this 'conspiracy' and to be able to recognize possible portions of it as they arise fresh on the human experience.

If you wish to know more I would suggest speaking with some of the best researchers in the field on the matter and reading their works.  Start with Jim Marrs for the sake of simplicity.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:34 am

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:23 pm

a bit more:  http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-history-of-americas-secret-wars-corporate-espionage-and-the-outsourcing-of-national-security/5338982

This article is full of info that answers some of your question about the CIA.

and here is a quote that depicts some of what we were talking about with the camps:

Greg Guma: The History of America’s Secret Wars: Corporate Espionage and the Outsourcing of National Security wrote:
    Outsourcing Defense

DynCorp began in 1946 as the employee-owned air cargo business California Eastern Airways, flying in supplies for the Korean War. This and later government work led to charges that it was a CIA front company. Whatever the truth, it ultimately became a leading PMC, hiring former soldiers and police officers to implement US foreign policy without having to report to Congress.

The push to privatize war gained traction during the first Bush administration. After the first Gulf War, the Pentagon, then headed by Defense Secretary Dick Cheney, paid a Halliburton subsidiary nearly $9 million to study how PMCs could support US soldiers in combat zones, according to a Mother Jones investigation. Cheney subsequently became CEO of Halliburton, and Brown & Root, later known as Halliburton KBR, won billions to construct and run military bases, some in secret locations.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Cheney was a member of the organization Project for the New American Century.

And Haliburton, Kellogg Brown & Root the construction contractor who built the camps.

And it was Cheney who's paw prints were allegedly all over the orders involving the attempted theft at Minot AFB...and naval white hats who intercepted, put a kabosh on the event, and did a quiet clean up that was on going through the following 12 months of 2007/2008.

more of the depopulation concepts can be found in the book Ecoscience by Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich

And Holdren is camped out where?

And this:  http://constitution.org/col/cuddy_nwo.htm
    Contains some important details of how people are "put" in positions of success or necessity.

DL Cuddy wrote:1931 -- In a speech to the Institute for the Study of International Affairs at Copenhagen) historian Arnold Toyee said:

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. All the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:54 am