Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

norenrad

New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Empty New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message)

Post by norenrad Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 pm

I am having trouble locating new posts since I last visited. Is there an option I need to set?
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Empty Re: New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message)

Post by Jake Reason Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 pm

norenrad wrote:I am having trouble locating new posts since I last visited. Is there an option I need to set?
    As far as I know Norenrad, this forum software doesn't have a "new post" link we can click to summon them all.

However, on the left side of the forum display, there is a column of info. On this, You will see "Latest Topics" It has a scrolling display that provides click-links to all the latest posts.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message) Empty Re: New Posts (plus more characters so I can post this message)

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:25 am

Hi norenrad, yes you can use the feature Jake mentions in column on left side of site page. Other options include scroll down the site page and look at right column with most recent thread poster, and notice the tiny square next to each name. If the square is white you've already been to that part of the listed thread if it is yellow/orange you have not and there is new material waiting. Click the tiny square and it will take you the part of the thread where the new posts begin rather than final page in the thread and having to backtrack. That way all you have to do is read forward from that point.

Another option is scroll down on Forum page to "Statistics" section see at the top of that section where it says in White fonts "Today's Active Topics" you can click on that and it will bring up all active topics in the last 24 hours.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 am