Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:47 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
dylan OMF-Original
ScaRZ
IPFreely
Cyrellys
Mur
Paul Chefurka
Jake Reason
Bard
Admin
dan
15 posters

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Empty Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Testing.......

Yes, it is working.

Congratulations to Cyrellys & Co.!

I will be continuing the BPWH blog from Compass Morainn, which was a continuation from the original OMF site on ProBoards, which is in the process of being re-archived from that site.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IPFreely

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by IPFreely Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 pm

you know I wonder were this number of 144,000 comes from previous to this thread I had only heard that number referenced by Jehovah witnesses? And that is where you lose me. No disrespect but why do you feel that your view is not possibly flawed? I personally hold a different view but allow myself the fact I maybe entirely wrong.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 am

IPFreely wrote:you know I wonder were this number of 144,000 comes from previous to this thread I had only heard that number referenced by Jehovah witnesses? And that is where you lose me. No disrespect but why do you feel that your view is not possibly flawed? I personally hold a different view but allow myself the fact I maybe entirely wrong.

It's a christian thing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/144000_(number)

And then there is the Georgia Guidestones masonic druids who believe in the reduction down to 500,000,000 in population to be maintained there. http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18789&f=4

Rand Corporation among others vocally participates in the Depopulation Agenda as does the UN under Agenda 21 et al.

Infiltration by the Liberty Movement has revealed they plan to reduce the population BIOLOGICALLY via a combined soft-kill (fertility reduction methods) and then once the controls for police-state are sufficiently in place they will finish with a hard-kill biological method of which they have several options. These options include atmospheric spraying of a biologic virus that will be incorporated in the current Barium program, a time-release biological that is incorporated in the vaccines and will be mandated for both children AND adults, and more localized releases that are genetically programmed to sicken specific genetic groups (Fort Detrick tech). Upon research milestones, the liberty movement has noted the microbiologists involved end up disappeared or dead.

Current preparations for Martial Law are confirmed underway. This includes the manufactured collapse of the financial system as it will not be needed. The surviving population will use a new system that will be raised in its place. The disposal systems for the many carcasses are housed in incinerators within designated fema facilities and the contracts for manning the facilities have been arranged for activation within 72hrs of notification per documentation that they posted online as part of the bidding request process. And don't forget the immense quantities of armor piercing hollow point bullets being purchased (per manufacturing/procurement request docs) that are enough to put four bullets in each citizen. I suppose that's their backup plan.

FYI the pseudo druids associated with the Georgia Guidestones above are a twisted version of ancient celtic beliefs. The ancient Dannans vehemently denounced organized religion AND they advocated the preservation and nurture of life, art, knowledge, and spiritual advancement. If they seen what was happening today they'd be flip-flopping in their graves along with the US founding fathers. Ancients revered the Sun named "Grian" because it is our home star...they were descendants of earlier settlers here. Of course they would revere our star and our world. It took thousands of years worth of twisted minds to change that into the ritualistic eugenic traditions running amok today seeking to destroy the planet for a bunch of cock-a-meany ideas about evolution. And apparently it takes the last Dannan to point that out.

Cyrellys ni Geibhendach, tanist.
    Ua Dubhagion do Fera Maigh Feine do Willamette.

To prevent a total disaster it will take an awake and coordinated population in action to straighten the mess out. Not much time left IMO.

Peace to the Sky
    Sky to the Earth
    Earth beneath the Sky
    Strength in Everyone.
    ~ from Morrigu’s Prophecy

Earth to Sky - The strength is m.i.a. at the moment. Houston we have a problem.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 am

Thanks to Jack's patience, forbearance and even occasional enthusiasms, the two week trip to San Francisco certainly met and even exceeded my best expectations. Will this meet up, in retrospect, come to be viewed as an historical turning point for the BPWH? Well, that remains within the realm of possibility. And we could find out sooner than later.

The last two weeks with Jack were the biggest forward step for the BPWH, since its inception, some 35 years ago. How many more steps will it take to bring off the MoAPS? How many more steps until the momentum becomes irreversible? TBMK, you could count them on one hand, if not on one finger. By lifting a finger, God and/or MJ12 could easily put this MoAPS on the map. There probably is an HOP, hands off policy, wrt the BPWH and Chicken Little. Our salvation has, from the beginning, been cast as a homegrown effort. The only exceptions in my case were Sophia and Ron, which were significant no doubt, but this minimal input is hardly out of line with the general prophetic tradition.

But also, in the interest of historical accuracy, I should point out that this meeting ended up with a bit of bang, of another kind. Somewhat reminiscent perhaps of Leopold Bloom in 'Dubliners', or of another little incident of mine, while departing from the Pioneer Tavern, many years ago. That time, it was a DUI..... this time it was only a black eye, and my first one, for that matter, whilst 'departing' the Comedy Club, two blocks from the Motor Inn. It seems that I was already anticipating something of this nature, at least, as of my final iPhone posting of that evening, at 9:39 pm pdt, whilst I still had a good 2 1/2 hours of Chardonay ahead of me.

Also, although my memory is still a bit sketchy, I did misspeak when I stated that Jack had dropped me off at said establishment. That was, almost certainly, not the case. In accord with standard procedure, we parted, about one block from the Inn, as he went up the hill to his place, feeling assured that I would, as the possible SoT, be sufficiently sensible to get to bed early, for my 5:15 departure in the morning, and not become beSotted. Feeling like blowing off some steam, on my own, I made no effort to correct that impression.

With about 50 bucks in my wallet, I did have sufficient foresight to remove all the plastic from my wallet, excepting my room key. That was a wonderful plan, supposing that, when the Club closed at midnight, I would be able to recollect my own great foresight. But, alas, I did not. In fact, although still in my pocket, I ascertained that my wallet was devoid of all contents, even the room key, at closing time. I knew that I would need identification to get on the plane in the morning. I commenced to bang on the locked door, and I believe that more than one employee emerged, and there followed an apolitical 'pressing' of the flesh, which may have been my only intent, from the beginning.

I'll recommence this wonderful tale of an all-nighter in San Francisco, after a brief errand.....

2:35---------------

My thinking was still, slightly rational, at this point.........

In order to get out of SF, I would need some sort of identification, and I would need to obtain it within the next few hours. At that time of night, I figured that my best bet would be to get to a police station. So far so good. Entered into the searches on my iPhone map is 766 Vallejo St. I haven't researched to see if that is an actual police station, or how it was entered onto the map. I do recall spending at least an hour trying to walk toward it, using the map function, and turning the phone on and off to save the battery. It was definitely 5 o'clock in my head, and I was having difficulty keeping it between the navigational beacons. At that point I figured it was time to try 911, but here you need to recall another bit of R&D history.....

My very first call to Ron was as the result of an extended effort to call '911' concerning the Eschaton.

At 2am, still wandering the hills of San Francisco, with no police station in sight, I realized that it would now be 5am on the east coast, and, maybe before 911, I should give Ron a try. He had been calling about every other day, checking on the the progress with Jack. Well, Ron is not on my speed dial. Aliyah is. Twice I missed hitting her button, but did finally get through. We had a 53 second conversation at 5:06 EDT. At 2:16 and 2:24 pdt, I had two 2min convos with a dispatcher at 911. I recall almost nothing of those three convos. It would seem that Aliyah had advised me to make those other calls. Somehow I got the impression that I was to head back to the Inn, which, was then entered into the map, and it was then about 4 mi distant. Almost an hour and half later, at 3:52 am, I again called 911, and there ensued an 8 min convo. I requested that a patrol car be sent. My progress back toward the Inn was checked, which, if I can recall, was then still about 2 mi away. In my negotiation with the dispatcher, when I mentioned my alleged connection with the alleged acronymous agency, he politely suggested that I call them. At 4:11 am there was an 8 min incoming call from 415-252-14(xx). It would seem that this had been prompted by one of the earlier calls. I have not checked as to the source. At 4:21/7:21 I called Aliyah for the second time, and a 30 min conversation ensued, of which I also have only the sketchiest recollection. From Jack, I heard that she had made a call to the Inn.

At 5:10, the taxi, reserved for 5:15, called, and was able to ascertain my location, after a one minute conversation. He drove me back to the Inn where I was surprised, and much relieved, to find my license and other cards. End of story. TMI? I guess that all depends. I don't have the t-shirt, but, boy, do I have a shiner, that is only getting shinier as it ages!

4:10-----------

I'm hardly noticing any bump in the traffic here, at OM, since Jack and Kim have started to post the videos. Ho-hum.

Jack has suggested that there may be an occasion for me to join him for a few days in London, should he ascertain any interest there. And I've said that I can jump on a plane at a moment's notice, as I did, getting to SF.

Next in the docket is the well-financed 'secret' UFO meeting, early in November. Jack and Kim are being flown first class to a location near DC. Ron is saying he might go, which would be his first NGO UFO meeting, ever.

So, like I say, the BPWH remains bumpless, even after Jack has afforded me a much needed exposure to his 4K Facebook friends. Will the HOP have to be violated, yet again? Or, more important, should it be?

Look, we all agree that things are about to start getting worse. How much worse should they be allowed to get, before the external intervention gets ramped up, a few notches? Timing is of the essence, and so is spontaneous human participation. The latter is very precious, and must receive precedence, even over a considerable suffering. No? Speak now, folks......

Jack has clearly stated that his new-found interest in Eschatology dates only to 9/08, and the global credit crisis.

How much deeper should the crisis be allowed to get, before the Plan of Creation is presented to the public, in no uncertain terms?

5:10---------

Allow me, please, to respond to Cy's concerns about 'depopulation'.........

Just that word, depopulation, raises some very interesting insights into.... what..... popular conspiratorial psychology/eschatology, let's say.

I would very much like to have a further discussion with Cy, about these matters.

(In the meantime, I always follow these kind of articles...... http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/24/science/indo-european-languages-originated-in-anatolia-analysis-suggests.html?_r=1&hp ) This is all in the interest of maximizing the continuity, as we go from the Omega, back to the Alpha.

(Ron now says that he has read the transcripts of my 911 calls, and that, during one or more of these calls, I did claim to be Jesus. I found that to be implausible, and suggested that he check the source of the transcripts. He further stated that I was not the only one in SF claiming to be Jesus, in the early hours of Wed, who came to the attention of the SF authorities. There ensued some discussion about whether I did or did not welcome competition, in this regard. There was even the possibility that I had threatened to disown Kashmir. That seems even more improbable to me. I asked him if these transcripts could be posted to the web. He saw no reason why not.)

6pm-----------

Now, back to 'depopulation'.........

Even Jack, on our last film session, seriously misunderstood my reference to the 144 million. He was kind enough to immediately post my correction to his misunderstanding, on his Facebook page.

I may be the only person in the world who believes that depopulation could, under divine intervention, be voluntary, and, in fact, this is a major premise of the BPWH take on the Endtimes.

Please, understand that this is all about maximizing the continuity of human/divine consciousness, particularly as we progress from the Omega, back to the Alpha.

A possibly serious lacuna in our 7 hours of discussions, was my failure to mention the Atlantean mythos wrt Omega >> Alpha. The simple point is that, that mythos is very important in understanding the nontemporal origination of humanity. IOW, humanity has an essentially eternal aspect, as co-Creators, along with the Creator.

This is the single most important message to be found in the BPWH. And, trust me, you don't have to look hard to find it.

In short, Cy, you appear to remain totally oblivious to the problem of eternal growth/progress of humanity. That notion is a very serious misconstrual of the exceedingly important evangelical message of Jesus, somewhat referred to, above.

6:50---------

In the above mentioned NYT article on the origin of the Indo-European languages, I find that the new, statistically driven model to be inferior to the more traditional model of 'The Horse, the Wheel and Language'.

I do believe that this very serious difference between the Metanarrative and statistics, will, in the end, be overruled by the Metanarrative. But, hey, I've been wrong, before.

7:25---------

And then there is this...... http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/opinion/at-breivik-trial-a-chance-for-norway-to-heal.html?hp

(cont.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:39 pm

In short, Cy, you appear to remain totally oblivious to the problem of eternal growth/progress of humanity. That notion is a very serious misconstrual of the exceedingly important evangelical message of Jesus, somewhat referred to, above.

Not at all. We come from different origins and aside from seeing things differently, we seem to be using different root language as well. I have not responded as much as I might have over the course of this thread as it seems there is extensive misunderstanding between us on some of these issues about mankind's growth/progress and processes involved.

I and others far older than I have deep concerns over the work underway concerning depopulation and the various reasoning being used to justify it. As overt violations of life and its natural evolution wrt humanity increases, negatively impacting the human narrative AND its growth/progress we express an increased volatility in our queries and concerns. I personally have a hard time overlooking the obvious connections in your bpwh. In that respect I would like to hear a response to the way Jake phrased the question: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p195-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#402

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:49 am

Cy,

I understand why you are having trouble understanding the BPWH. Yes, there are some profound differences between the BPWH and the Modern worldview, which has become so focused upon Growth & Progress.

I do hope that you understand that there are limits to growth within any finite domain, and that is why you are interested in ufology, because you, like JFK, imagine that the Stars are our New Frontier.

This is all that humanity has ever known...... growth and progress, how can we be expected to imagine anything else? How might even the cosmic mind expect anything else from us?

But then, Cy, perhaps you can understand our situation from the point of view of Mother Earth, or Gaia.......

Are we a cancer, or are we a Chrysalis with respect to Earth? Are we experiencing death throes, or are we experiencing birth pangs?

This is the ultimate existential question that is now confronting us, Cy. This is not a can that we can just keep kicking down the road.

You rightly demand to know why God, or whomever, would have tricked us into what now appears to be a Bait & Switch operation? Just when it appears that Growth & Progress are meant to be Eternal, God goes and pulls that rug out from under us. Isn't that a truly mean, even a cruel trick to play upon us? Well, it does seem to be falling to me to attempt an apologia. Lucky me, huh?

Let's try to be frank about our differences, Cy. You are a Pagan, and I am not. You pagans are very independent minded. And I hasten to point out that God would not have made so many of you, if She didn't love you....... somewhat the way she loves the rest of us...... sinners, if you will!

Well, this was not the only trick that God has played on us. She also played the Father trick...... We, faithful ones, were only ever supposed to follow the written commands of the Father, so that we would be assured our seat in the angel choir. That, too, it turns out, was a vast oversimplification. But, hey, it did, almost miraculously, as it now seems, get us all the way to this crucial juncture in our history, this final jumping-off point......

Are we now ready to meet our Maker, Cy?

Well, to paraphrase Pogo, we have already met or Maker, and it is Us. This is not an easy message for me to sell, now is it? But here it is, staring us right in the face.

Do I need to explain myself? It would seem that I do have a lot of 'splainin' to do......! This was the reason for my recent visit to Jack Sarfatti, my not so old mentor. After all, he wrote the book, Space, Time and Beyond, way back in 1975.

'We' pagans, if you will allow me this literary ellipsis, like to think of 'ourselves' as orphans, lost in space. And so we have been. And so we were meant to believe.

How can it possibly be otherwise, say we moderns! Well, Cy, will you agree with me that there has always been, throughout human history, just a nagging suspicion that maybe there is more than meets the eye..... 'there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'

As ufologists, we ought to have an excellent grasp upon the notion of there being something more. Yes?

Just in terms of standard ufology, the entire question before us, boils down to the one issue of the ETH v. the UTH. Will you agree, Cy, that this may be a crucial question?

Now I have to run out for an errand and lunch.........

12:40--------

In the End, yes, it will all come down to this one simple question..... ET v. UT?

As ufology has progressed over the years, more of us have become open, at least, to the possibility of UT's, but, yes, we do remain reluctant to give up our blue-sky dreams of ET's, and of perpetual growth and progress, which do seem to go hand in hand.

But, of course, individually, we are going be facing Eternity, sooner, rather than later. But, yes, the notion of Eternity is a scary one, just by itself, or the fact that when we go out, it does seem that we go alone. At least, when we are lost in space, we are lost together.

Then there is the very comforting notion of Eternal Return...... for individuals, for civilizations, even for universes. Nature, herself, is composed almost entirely of such cycles...... why should we and the cosmos not also participate in this rather comforting notion of cycles within cycles, rather than the starkness of a singular Eternity?

1:30----------

But, heaven forbid, with only the UT's out there to hold our hands, there is nothing truly, now, between us and Eternity.

Eternity? What the heck is that? Well, that's why I spent the last two weeks in SF, with Jack Sarfatti. He wrote the book...... Space, Time and Beyond.

We seem to agree that Eternity is the Implicate order. How do we imagine it? It is the mind of God, the Alpha and the Omega. Is this Pagan? Is this Christian? What the heck is it?

Whatever it is, why can't it just mind its own business, and leave us, poor souls, alone?

Well, how do I put this gently.......? WE are Its business....! And it's like.... All ye, all ye, in Free! Ready or not? Hey, we have all the time in the world to wrap up our business down here. There is no rush, whatsoever! It's simply that once we've seen Paris, it may be difficult to keep us down on the Farm.

Paris?? Where is the travel brochure? I knew you were going to ask that embarrassing question. Yes, sorry, I have no brochure. Hey, I don't even have the t-shirt. But, I'll show you my shiner, all the way from the Dock of the Bay.

The closest notion in history may be the heresy of Apocatastasis. See, even the Christians don't really want to meet their Maker, despite all their protestations of 'Hurry, Lord!'

So what is all this noise about 'Depopulation'......?

What we are actually discussing here is the Endtimes, and, in particular, what is the best possible Endtimes. But isn't the notion of an End inherently evil? Isn't death evil? Isn't death the wages of original sin, whatever that may be?

Well, the End spells the death of death. So we'll all live happily ever after? Yes and no..... We become One with God. This has been our Destiny, since the very beginning. This is the essence of Who we are. Can we deny our own essence? Well, we surely do try!

You see, Cy, we live under the illusion of our separateness from God, and we have grown very accustomed to this illusion. For the most part, it is a comfortable illusion. Naturally, we are reluctant to give it up. We cling to it, for dear life, both individually and collectively.

In this sense, depopulation is the very least of our 'problems'...... The population is not going back to 144,000,000..... It is going back to 1....! Do you see the difference? It is a whole other perspective. It is the God's-eye view. God is having us for dinner, in a cosmic Communion. We have been eating God, and now God eats us! Fair enough??

Does this sound a bit harsh? Who would you rather have eat you, God or the worms? I admit, it doesn't sound very appetizing, either way. Maybe that's why we all wish to be Pagans, in the End.

2:50--------

Ok, so which way to Paris? Well, Paris is right here, right now, but we do have some difficulty discerning it through the overwhelming illusion of space & time. We are God, strewn all over the battlefield of space & time. She is in the process of pulling herself together, of waking up. We are the Resurrecting god..... the One and only.

The very first evidence of this global resurrection will be the knowledge implosion brought about be the MoAPS, the mother of all paradigm shifts. We have all heard about the Copernican revolution. Well, this will be the Copernican de-revolution, and that's just for starters.....

To put it more accurately, we are about to end our Errand into the Wilderness, by reversing our steps from the Explicate, back to the Implicate order. Easier said than done? Yes and no........

There are many analogies concerning who we are, from whence we come, and whither we go. Perhaps the most obvious of these is to think of ourselves as God's own little brain cells. Out of sight, out of mind?! Yes and no!

Another way to think about this, and what Jack and I spent two weeks discussing in San Francisco, and which the quantum physicists, at Jakir Aharonov's 80th Birthday Party at Chapman College in Irvine, spent two days discussing, was the idea of us as each on our own little Feynman trajectory, actually a 'path integral', through space and time, and about to collapse back at the Omega Point. That's all! Hey, they don't call me Chicken Little for nothing! Yes, a piece of the sky did fall on my head in San Francisco, and I have the shiner to prove it!

Well, I might be putting a couple of words, in a couple of mouths, but, I swear, this was the head of the Omega pin, on which all of us 'angels' were, and will be, dancing! You can take that to the big bank in the Sky! Am I right, Jack? Only Jack will know it, for sure..... all the rest of us can take it on Spec. Yes?

IOW, and how do I put this......? you and I, in our own little way, are performing 'weak measurements' on everyone and everything else. Are we not? This is how the world is bootstrapped, and we are like the Lilliputians wrt Gulliver. Tell me I'm wrong, Jack.

4pm----------

Ok, so will someone please explain to me, then, how does this macro-quantum state become reflected in the micro-world? That's all I need to know, at this point. Does this have to be difficult? Does this have to be rocket-science? Or is it brain surgery?

5:45---------

We have some idea how the Alpha and Omega are connected, but we don't understand how the micro and macro-worlds are connected, but there must be some analogous link. There must be some sort of möbius twist, here, that we are missing, but is somehow hidden, in plain sight.

There could be a conformal/fractal type of connection. Is there some natural or biological analogy? The human mind is somehow analogous to the mathematical structures that guide the interactions of particles. This is true, especially under the rubric of the knowledge implosion. We recall that, within the cosmos, we are the meso-cosms. Our own minds may provide the möbius twist.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 am

How the heck can we map the Feynman path integrals, that play the key role in weak measurement theory, onto the Alpha/Omega cosmology of the BPWH? I have referred to the Feynman sum over histories formalism on numerous occasions in the past, it is closely associated with the Leibnizian least action principle (LAP), and so with the BPWH, but without being aware of the notion of weak measurements that give it a more robust context.

Surely this is a key part of the 'mechanism' behind John Wheeler's hypothesis of the Participatory Universe. Jack and I were very much on the same page about this. I don't know if he will be independently following up on this potential breakthrough. It feels to be so near to other insights, but I just can't quite pin them down, as yet. I'll surely keep trying, as long as the flavor lasts. I need to review at least a couple of the Aharonov80 lectures that we watched, but will have to fire up the old PC, in order to do so.

Cannot consciousness, itself, especially in its sapient variety, be understood as a weak measurement process, steering and/or pulling us toward the final/Omega outcome? Surely, this is not rocket science.

This outcome comes in two stages...... the first being the MoAPS, and the second, some 200 years later, being the Omega/exodus/resurrection. This is how the seeming 'cancer' is transformed into the Chrysalis and then the Butterfly.

The paths of the recirculating Singular cosmic soul, which we all share as cosmic soul mates, are the analog of the virtual paths in the Feynman sum over histories.

This connection had been staring me in the face, all along, but without the additional notion of 'weak measurements', it just doesn't carry the same force. Did I not fully convey this notion to Jack? Is he not quite grokking it? If he were, I think there might have been some additional feedback. I was definitely overloading his circuits, and he was being very patient. He may wake up one morning with his own version of the BPWH. Where is Sophia, when we need her?

It's just a question of connecting a critical number of dots, of lining up a critical number of ducks. If we are not rather near to that critical number, then I'll just have to eat my hat, again!

2:10-----------

I'm reluctant to go to Jack's facebook page. Had he gotten any significant positive response to the last hour of video, I'm fairly sure he would have said something. It may have been the opposite, or virtually none. This lack of response is reminiscent of my appearance on C2C, Christmas before last, with Gary and George. There was nary a peep when I connected Ron, 9/11 and the Eschaton. Go figure....!? It's just too much for any normal person to wrap their head around. Prove me wrong, someone! Anyone? Only now is Jack beginning to grok on the 9/11 connections. But he'll soon forget, unless someone else can jog or otherwise reinforce his memory of the last two weeks.

With the MoAPS, the constructive interference, or knowledge implosion, will come about through the global brain/Cs of our wired planet. It will put us all on the same cosmic sheet of music. The choirs of angels couldn't do any better. Jack needs to be motivated by someone in addition to me, who also has his ear. This is the proposition that I can put to Ron, when next we speak. Like, what are we waiting for? A stitch in time will save nine. Am I jumping the gun? Whose gun am I jumping? And be specific, please!

Since when do Ocelot and Ferret have precedence over Chicken Little? Where is Punxsutawney Phil, when we need him?

3:15------------

Who's weakly measuring whom? Who's on first?

It must be all off us measuring each other, and doing so with increasing strength, as we all become increasingly connected, and so accelerate into the MoAPS. It is this recursively positive feedback loop that is producing this final acceleration into the closure of our Ouroboric CTC. Be here or be square.

There will simply becoming an increasingly coherent and directed wave of Cs. Is this what the 'Third Wave' was trying to point to? It is the last minute jockeying for position (the pole position?) amongst all the factions and interests that is contributing to the turmoil and tribulation of these Endtimes. For how much longer can God play the wall-flower..... crannied wall?

According to the recent New Yorker review of the history of Mormonism, they also believe that we do share, with God, a single soul, she being one of us....... walking in the same garden. So who will call 911?

5:10---------

And now this, an excerpt from the last paragraph of an article on Mormonism, in the 8/13 issue of the New Yorker........
    The astonishing thing, and it would have brought a smile to Nephi’s face as he and his tribe sailed to the New World, is that this gospel of prosperity is the one American faith that will never fail, even when its promises seem ruined. Elsewhere among the Western democracies, the bursting of the last bubble has led to doubts about the system that blows them. Here the people who seem likely to inherit power are those who want to blow still bigger ones, who believe in the bubble even after it has burst, and who hold its perfection as a faith so gleaming and secure and unbreakable that it might once have been written down somewhere by angels, on solid-gold plates.
    Nothing else will get closer to the heart of the ensuing election......

5:30----------

To be a bit more specific, the proposition that I will put to Ron, in our ensuing conversation will be that Jack is outstanding in, at least, 3 respects, wrt the BPWH........

1.) He has come closer to grokking it than anyone.

2.) He has the best possible network for the dissemination this newly enhanced version of the BPWH.

3.) He understands the potential security interests better than any other civilian.

All that Ron has to do is pick up the phone and whisper a sweet nothing into his ear. Is there a more logical next step in this 'soap opera'? Would this be a violation of the Prime Directive?

Do keep in mind, that he was initially opposed to my visiting Jack. As an alternative, he suggested that I be interviewed by him and/or Aliyah, and maybe this is what was supposed to have happened on our abortive cruise in June. But it didn't.

So, which is the lesser violation of the Prime Directive/HOP, pray tell??

2a.) Just as a for instance, Jack and Richard did, sequentially, share a girlfriend, who also happened to be Richard's nurse, in the end. Need we say more?

6:30----------

In our recorded and unrecorded discussions, we spent some time on 'mad' Max Tegmark of MIT and his four levels of Meinongian ontology, much beloved of all the many-worlds freaks out there, including our own Gary Bekkum.......

According to the BPWH, we may toss out all of Max's worlds. Jack kept wishing to hold onto one or two of them. He kept referring to the quantum level as Max's Level III, but with the caveat that Jack, unlike Max, rejects the Everett interpretation. It seems that Jack only wanted to keep the Jakir version of QM.

Understand that Jakir is a closer protege of Bohm's than is Jack, and that Bohm was the closest potege of Einstein's, especially wtr QM. It was Albert who advised God not to play dice with the Universe. Well, Albert never truly envisioned an infinite universe. But, on second thought, I'm not sure about that.

We do recall that Al's biggest 'blunder', he thought, was his introduction of the cosmological constant. Well, many decades after his death, the Cosmological constants is one of the most important constants in all of physics.

6:45-------

I just called Jack to discuss this point. He was out driving and will call back.

Maybe I should check his FB page, in the meantime.

7:20----------

Jack says that he has gotten some positive response to the last hour of our seven hours of video. Only this last hour has been posted, both by Kim and Jack. Kim's posting is here...... http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=m8wlv77ei#/watch?feature=m-ch-vid&v=A56hT_51v7I

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 am

Sam wrote last evening to say that he was more than a little disappointed in the video product that was posted to the Internet. He could rightfully wonder why I spent two weeks in SF to produce something so devoid of public appeal. And I do see his point, and I'm glad that he made it so emphatically, as a kind of reality check.

Yes, virtually any bystander would be rational in failing to comprehend, or see any redeeming value in the content of the film. At best, it might be seen as something of an inside joke between two contentious physicists, one of whom often appeared uncooperative and/or unsympathetic.

Look, almost everything I do is, perforce, only meant to be appreciated in retrospect, as must any such 'closet' drama.

No passerby is going to run into this video by mistake, and give it more than sidelong glance. This was simply my attempt to pin Jack down, concerning the potential plausibility of the BPWH. The video, as other than a possible historical document, served no other purpose than to get Jack to focus on the topic at hand, something that was almost impossible to accomplish, in casual conversation. Getting him to talk about metaphysical issues, otherwise, is rather like pulling teeth.

This is just business as usual, amongst scientists.

To even begin to understand their 'possible' significance, you have to put these conversations into a very particular, even technical, historical perspective........

At this particular time, perhaps only a handful of philosophers of physics could begin to comprehend their import, without considerable prompting and an exceptional patience. It is only because Jack and I are comrades in arms wrt our extended intelligence connections, that he would even begin to give me the time of day.

This is the bottom line or base line of what is being posted.

This is, by far, the most radical conversation ever held between two people conversant in science. Does this sound like an outlandish claim? It certainly ought to so sound.

I can count on one hand the number of cosmologists who have publicly expressed any degree of sympathy with the strong anthropic principle. But the BPWH goes much, much further than that........

The BPWH explicitly and repeatedly embraces the young Earth hypothesis (YEH). Now, at GFC, I know of only one evangelical who will, and then only under some duress, admit to having some sympathy with the YEH. If you wish to scrounge up any more than that, I suggest you visit one of the snake-handling churches, in the backwoods of Kentucky

Am I exaggerating? I have only ever noticed one or two websites that are devoted to the YEH.

Even the physics professor, Amit Goswami, who heads his own Science Within Consciousness (SWIC) institute, out of Corvalis, ascribes consciousness to archeo-bacteria, just to avoid having to embrace the YEH. That is a stretch, indeed!

So why do I even bother to come on OM, day after day, and periodically pester Jack to have conversations with me, all about the YEH? Was there ever a more obviously lost cause? It's only because I am, for some reason, more than willing to play the fool for God. Only because Sophia purportedly whispered a sweet nothing in my ear, one night, some 35 years ago. That's all!

2:15----------

I seriously doubt that you can find an instance of someone who has more consistently or more 'rationally', played a longer shot. If you do, please let me know, just for the record.

Think of me as a wannabe Ben Franklin, but without a kite, standing on a hill, waiting for lightning to strike.

No small part of my 'rationality' is the very sober conviction that nothing short of a divine intervention will pull our human 'fat' out of a very 'fiery' version of the Eschaton that does await us, in one form or another.

Yes, friends, it was 45 years ago that it became crystal clear to me that humanity was a Cancer upon the Earth. It was 35 years ago that the slim possibility that we might, instead, be a Chrysalis, was brought to my attention, as the result of a very brief Sophia-type encounter. This is the possible global life-preserver to which I continue to cling.

Could any sane person, thrown into an insane situation, do otherwise?

And what are the possible forms of the lightning for which I wait? The two preferable and less unlikely forms are Sophia and/or MJ12. This is what I'm waiting for, with increasing desperation, as our economic situation continues to deteriorate.

But, hey, I'm not here to tell Sophia how to do her job. Her pay-grade is just a tad over mine. BTW, I consider Sophia and MJ12, from the cosmic perspective, to be interchangeable entities. IOW, if Sophia has not managed, at this late hour, to have put MJ12 on a short leash, then....... both of us will have to eat our hats.

Look, MJ12 knows Ron's phone #. Ron knows Jack's phone #. I'm sure that Ron could do almost as well as Sophia, in whispering a sweet nothing in his ear.

And then there is the alleged secret UFO meeting in November. One would not have to be a rocket scientist, as is Ron, in order to figure out how to light a small fire under such a group. Is that the plan? I have no idea. My only point is that such opportunities abound, and so I remain confident that there are more than a handful of us latter-day minute-men, more or less prepared to grab an Eschatological tiger by the tail.

No small effort has gone into making sure that this is so. As Chris Straub said to me, about 17 years ago, we may rest assured that there are some very competent folks operating behind these scenes, and I would certainly include Sophia in that number...... when the saints come marching in?

4pm-----------

And, hey, wrt to those wee hours of last Wednesday morning, aren't I always looking for an excuse to call 911, even if I have to go out and 'manufacture' it?!

5:20---------

And then there is this......
    Chance and randomness, however, are concepts that make many academics uncomfortable. “Philosophers and mathematicians hate probability,” says Doyle. “All the great mathematicians—Laplace and Gauss, for example—did not believe chance was real. ‘Laws of chance,’ as they call probability—are only able to describe events, but there is no real chance, because God clearly knows what’s going to happen. Most of these thinkers—centuries ago—were very religious. And even today mathematicians like to think someday we’ll discover the ‘laws of chance’—which makes randomness sound regular and lawful.”
    This is pretty much what Jack and I were discussing, wrt 'weak measurements' and teleology.

That mathematicians, generally, join with Einstein and Bohm, in averring that God does not play dice, is a useful additional insight.

5:50-----------

My sister is taking the Bernini and the musical meaning courses on Wednesdays. They do look interesting. It is a rather high-powered concrescence of ideas.

Otherwise, all seems preternaturally calm, on the eastern and western fronts. Are there any fronts that I'm missing? That is a somewhat rhetorical question, at this late hour.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 am

Yesterday, I spent some time being preoccupied with trying to straighten out a misunderstanding between Sam and myself concerning my visit with Jack, and the one brief film segment that has so far been released, as noted previously.

I expressed some enthusiasm about the visit, and sent a link to the one segment that I had had especially requested to be uploaded, which was also the last one we did. Not at all unreasonably, he concluded that that the uploaded segment was meant for public consumption, and was properly dismayed when, after a very few minutes into it, he had been unable to make heads nor tails of what Jack and I were discussing.

Early into the visit, I had explained to Sam that the condition for the filming was that Jack would have complete editorial control. He then came to the conclusion that Jack, in only releasing this one, nearly unintelligible, segment, was out to sabotage the entire visit. Thereby our misunderstanding was further compounded.

I'm afraid that Sam remains mystified by the entire episode. I doubt that the matter can be further clarified until he returns to Baltimore, after Labor Day.

Nonetheless, my visit with Jack, and especially including that last recorded/uploaded segment, is, by no small measure, the closest that I have come to a meeting of the minds with anyone, in the 35 years of my errand into the wilderness, and this came about, to a significant degree, by the fortunate 'coincidence' of our being able to spend two days watching the video stream of the Aharanov80 conference, focusing on the notion of weak quantum measurements.

Obviously, then, we have both good news and bad news....... The good news is the 'scientific breakthrough' for the BPWH. The bad news is that the context in which it occurred will require no small measure of interpretation, for a general audience.

I will not attempt to make a full interpretation, even in just the next few days. I will, in the natural course of this blogging, attempt to indicate, as I have already begun to do, how my general expository strategy has been shifted, by this remarkably close encounter between two, sometimes, serious minded people.

In order even to begin to understand what was going on in the visit/video, one must realize that Jack was, very deliberately, and sometimes obviously, taking the role of the skeptic/provocateur. This was very helpful in adumbrating the truly radical nature of the BPWH. It was also a necessary stratagem for Jack, if he is to establish and maintian the very important role of interlocutor/interpreter between the BPWH and the scientific community. He must strive to maintain the position of an honest broker.

As if this were not sufficiently convoluted, already, I have only barely begun to work out the import of 'weak measurement' within the CTC/Ouroboric cosmology of the BPWH. My early enthusiasm should not raise unrealistic expectations concerning any purely spontaneous advent of the MoAPS. This is why I continue to embrace any possible venue, such as the alleged November meeting, wherein the BPWH could receive an impetus from behind the scenes.

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:19 am

Admin wrote:

Not at all. We come from different origins and aside from seeing things differently, we seem to be using different root language as well. I have not responded as much as I might have over the course of this thread as it seems there is extensive misunderstanding between us on some of these issues about mankind's growth/progress and processes involved.

I and others far older than I have deep concerns over the work underway concerning depopulation and the various reasoning being used to justify it. As overt violations of life and its natural evolution wrt humanity increases, negatively impacting the human narrative AND its growth/progress we express an increased volatility in our queries and concerns. I personally have a hard time overlooking the obvious connections in your bpwh. In that respect I would like to hear a response to the way Jake phrased the question: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p195-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#402
    Thanks Cy, I have been patiently awaiting an answer as well.

I stumbled upon a piece by Stuart Wilde today. Being so apropos, I'll copy it here below.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 am

Dan,

A shiner? Call 911 I'm Jesus? Wake up a Princess and Spook Chief to hail a taxi?

Nah, you aren't crazy at all.

Anyway... I watched the one video that's up so far. It was entertaining. There was a key theory point I found quite persuasive. Looking forward to Part 2 from Kim, shortly I hope.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:36 am

How Does it all End?

August 4, 2012
    by Stuart Wilde

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/08/how-does-it-end/

Sorry this is a bit long but I think you’ll find it very interesting.

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Golden-doorway1

First, how did it get this way? A group of people attempted to control the world because they saw themselves as very special, they had no regard for people’s wellbeing or feelings, it was all about them, power, money and self-importance.

They controlled all the doors and all the exits and they corrupted the parliaments, and they controlled the TV stations and banks, and they manipulated markets, they were totally above the law, like demi-gods.

They were allowed to convert useless paper into real money, and they issued shares, bonds, IOUs, and derivatives. Their wealth ranked in the trillions. Citizens were milked for half their incomes to support the wars of the elite and other issues that the leaders felt needed funding.

No one could speak, their spies were everywhere. People feared the knock on the door.

The elite could have reigned a thousand years but in effect they were destroyed from within.

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Thumbnail-1

They had body guards, surveillance, armies and police forces, and yet each and every one of them had intense paranoia. They invented threats that didn’t exist. The citizens were docile and scared, there were no Moslem terrorists, no shoe bombers, or underpants bombers, no unknown exploding liquids, it was all fake—concoctions formulated from dark minds and feigned specialness.

When a person believes he or she is special, or they feign specialness like self-importance say, it creates a psychological threat, the ego comes to fear that specialness will be taken from it.

The threat manifests gradually into paranoia, which develops in part from the ghoul dreams the elite have that they can’t remember properly. It is the waking recall of fleeting scraps of nightmares that talk to them of their impending demise and the karma of their evil and their insufferable arrogance.

If you focus on importance, evil, control and darkness, it starts to come towards you from an inner world that you can’t see. It’s the Jungian shadow coming to find you.

In this way, a contradiction forms in the minds of special people—the seeds of doubt. They feel their own darkness as it a approaches, a darkness that they fear is even more powerful than them. That fear is real in a way. As it is an invisible ghoul force approaching from within. All evil meets a bigger evil up ahead. The terror of that force causes the elite to begin to destroy themselves.

I’m sure the aristocrats in France in the 1760s felt the same terror, for inwardly they knew their end was in sight, but their “specialness” did not allow them to comprehend or entertain a world without them, nor could they feel the cold cruelty of the approaching guillotine, and the revolution that lay around the next corner.

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Mussolini3-211x300

They were sitting ducks, just like the Romanoff Czar of Russia and his family, they didn’t flee, nor did Gaddafi, or Ceausescu in Romania, or Mussolini, who was strung up with a wire at a petrol station. He could have flown out of Italy weeks before. Arrogance blinds people.

The modern paranoia of the elite has created needless wars against people that have never done us any harm, millions died, and it has fostered surveillance, spies, and propaganda; Gestapos and torture, all to protect the elite from the nightmare of their approaching karma. To no avail I might add. No one can hide from themselves, as in the end their darkness swamps them and/or the citizens rise up like they did in the Libya’s Arab spring, or the French Revolution.

The impending terror the elite feel, is in fact, them looking at the devil and their own ghoul worlds in the mirror of their mind—the subconscious. And in part it’s the approaching financial collapse they created through greed and fraud, and then it’s the vengeance of the victims of their abuse and cruelty.

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 9 Thumbnail

All the fascist laws we see now are manifestations of the elite’s mistrust and obsession with self, their paranoia is not born out by facts in real life. It is all the effect of a psychological aberration, which is the darkness that is created around powerful people, and it is, as said, the unconscious recall of dreams that the paranoid aberration creates.

So the nightmares create the paranoia, and the paranoia creates the nightmares. It’s a loop. It is all so fascinating as it is the first manifestations of their eventual demise.

The Mayans were a blood cult, sex magicians, cruel beyond words. Their empire collapsed suddenly in about 700 A.D., when tens of thousands of slaves rose up and slaughtered the priests, kings and aristocracy. Whereupon the slaves walked back through the forests to their families and loved ones with the treasures they took from the Mayan black magicians who had tortured them.

How this era ends is a bit too close to the bone for me to write about, but suffice to say, the elite are already falling because the terror they feel approaching sows seeds of doubt. It rattles their specialness, evoking erratic behavior and errors of judgment, and it gives rise to opposition from amongst their own ranks, as high-up people become ever more uncertain and nervous.

Then the financial collapse they promote through debt, greed and fraud impoverishes the masses and the global insurrection becomes a wild fire.

Do many of the elite survive? No. None. Not one (see below).They are all returned to the hell worlds from which they incarnated in the first place. Interesting eh?

The repression and fascist laws look terrible but in fact they are a cause of mild celebration as this is the beginning of the end.

One day we can promise ourselves a world without them. A pure world, no more elite or special people.

We’ll be free to breathe God’s love. “Purrrrfect in every way” said the cat. Stuart Wilde

The Descent of the Morph SW

Some of the elite are wiped out by assassination, in-fighting amongst the big families and insurrection, and some die by the vengeance of the masses, like in the French Revolution, but most of them are asphyxiated. It’s painless. They fall asleep because of a lack of oxygen and their hearts stop. Let me explain.

The Morph phenomena makes the solid walls of a room go transparent and soapy looking, and the Morph takes oxygen out of the air.

The Morph is always there but we can’t usually see it in bright light. It is a phenomena that hovers in a Higgs field that exists in a parallel universe that is 18 inches from us. That is why the Morph never gets closer than 18 inches from the human body, and that distance is why we can breathe. If it moved in tight, humans would have no air.

I was shown a “close–up, tight Morph event” in a series of visions/experiences that lasted five hours that occurred in a castle in Italy in 2001. It was the same day I saw the Star of Bethlehem blip in and out fifty times.

When the Morph descended I had cardiac symptoms, sharp pains running down my arm and a shortness of breath. I watched in awe and fear at the sight of the Morph literally an inch from my nose. I was taught in those hours how the world will end. The Morph puts people to sleep and their hearts stop, seven billion hearts.

You can escape it but you have the be very open and calm and you have to breathe through your heart charka not your lungs. You can only take what are in effect, very small sips of air, so you have to be enormously centered and calm. At the end a doorway appears.

The elite and cruel people don’t know enough about deep calm, or the heart chakra to survive, so they panic and perish. SW

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/08/how-does-it-end/

Last edited by Jake Reason on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 am

Jake,

There is only one central Creation, and only one cosmic Soul that goes with that Creation.

As mortals of the flesh, we live under the illusion or our separateness from each other and from God. We achieve the Apogee of that separateness just prior to Disclosure/Revelation. That hour before the dawn is also the darkest hour of our slumber of materialism and spiritual ignorance.

As the dawn breaks through, the nightmare of our being a cancer on the Earth, is replaced by the waking vision of our being the cosmic Chrysalis. The once seeming death throes, now are seen as our Birth pangs.

We are then on our way the the Apocatastasis/Rapture with God. E pluribus, Unum! Is this depopulation? Nay, it is our exodus to Eternal unity.

Comprene?

One reason why I seemingly jumped the gun, in urging Jack to release the raw footage of our last 46 minutes of conversation, was because Jack will be spending the next two months in Europe, and the editing cannot be completed in his absence.

After the Rapture of the remaining ~144 million of us, in about 200 years from now, only about 144 thousand of us will be returning, via Noah's time-machines, to the ~12 aboriginal megalithic cities, such as Giza, thus completing the nearly closed circuit of our best possible Creation.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:17 am

dan wrote:Jake,

rapture..... Is this depopulation? Nay, it is our exodus to Eternal unity.

Comprene?
    Dan, you are not answering my question, you are palandering.

However, I was more interested in Jack's impression on how 7 billion would parish in a few years. He must have mentioned/speculated a couple/few mechanisms that would contribute to this misfortune.

Surely his CIA friend didn't tell Jack, he was expecting a "rapture" to clean out the world's population. And Jack has been quite expressive that he does not see this culling as a glorious spiritual moment of ecstacy.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 am

There is only one central Creation, and only one cosmic Soul that goes with that Creation.
    This is one of your greatest blunders. It's like a bad apple in a bushel of beauties.

The cosmos is not merely a Creation, it is a procreation.

-------

And clinging to the YET (young earth theory) is the shot in your foot.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 am

Jake,

Jack is by no means accepting or endorsing the BPWH. He was, very graciously, agreeing to be my personal skeptic.

Jack, and all those who are not in denial about the present dire straights of humanity, do see a chaotic/violent die-back or die-off of the major portion of humanity, within the next very few decades.

I am the only one I'm aware of who foresees a MoAPS that will get us focused upon the primordial plan of our Resurrection into the Godhead or our Exodus to an eternal Unity.

Even since well before the MoAPS, fertility has been in a rapid decline throughout the world, and is now well below replacement level in most advanced countries. With the advent of the MoAPS, the fertility will continue to trend even further below replacement. The continuation of this voluntary trend will only be accelerated as we become increasingly focused on our Resurrection.

The only difference between this and the conventional interpretation of biblical prophecy is that the Apocalypse will be a literal spiritual awakening. This is the literal meaning of 'Apocalypse'. The warnings about 'blood in the streets' are a true precautionary tale, of what would have happened without the merciful divine intervention, and are also a deliberate misinterpretation of 'Apocalypse'.

1:20--------

It is important to note that Creation remains as an integral part of Eternity. The Eschaton appears only from our mortal perspective of linear time. From God's perspective, which is soon to be our Resurrected perspective, the Eschaton is just a 'wrinkle' in time, from Omega back to Alpha, during which the Earth is restored to its primordial state, and, after which, the ~144,000, returning in Noah's ~12 time-machines, complete the CTC or (nearly) closed timelike curve of human consciousness that is Creation.

Is there a conspiracy here? Of course, there is! It is the cosmic conspiracy of all of us 'breathing' together with God, our co-Conspirator in the creation of the BPW. Following RAW, the BPW history is just the maximally coherent sum of all conspiracies ever imagined. Our imaginations are an integral part of the Weak Measurements that guide us from the initial to final states of the coherent cosmic wave function, looking rather like a stable orbital in the Bohr/Schrodinger model of the atom, while minding the Omega>>Alpha gap.

3:10-------

There is a continuing discussion about the fate of the 46' raw video. Jack has removed it from his FB page, but Kim is presently inclined to pswd protect the version on his utube, and I'll be allowed to post the pswd here. Is this not a fair compromise?

Yes, I do like the picture of each of our recirculated soul-trajectories as constituting a semi-coherent set of pilot waves, which, besides interacting in the Explicate/physical order, are weakly interacting in the Implicate order, gradually increasing their coherence toward the Omega.

Gradually, the weak coherence produces a stronger coherence. The MoAPS is an important triggering event in bringing about an acceleration in the cumulative coherence effects.

There is also some sort of threshold in these effects, wherein we reach a maximal rigidity or resistivity of matter wrt mind. This is an historic turning point, or second order phase change in the global ontological dynamics. No?!

(cont.)

IPFreely

Post by IPFreely Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:31 am

I am the only one I'm aware of who foresees a MoAPS that will get us focused upon the primordial plan of our Resurrection into the Godhead or our Exodus to an eternal Unity.

No disrespect Dan But this is where you lose me and probably many others. You are the only one "aware" I mean really only you its just I don not know how to say this without seeming ugly but that is a very arrogant opinion. You paint yourself into a corner and I just do not understand why you seem more intelligent then that.

I too have my own beliefs but only one fact "that I know enough that I do not know it all" 'Sorry if I sound harsh but I believe the post by jake "How Does it all End?" is a more likely outcome. But this is just my opinion. You must be unaware of network of people who call themselves Lightworkers currently working to raise the vibration of the planet and all it occupants in order to evolve rather then perish but is a topic I am hoping to have my wife explain in more detail in another thread. I know you mean well just think you have alot of it wrong again just my opinion.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:41 am

IPF,

Thanks for your response, but it is also a bit disheartening, at least it should be, that, of the very few people who manage to correspond with me, virtually no one, besides now Jack, I hope, but not even Jake, has actually grasped the simple radical thing I'm saying, which, TBMK, and I say it again, has never even been stated before. Please, please....... send a link to just one such previous statement.......

Let me see if I can spell it out as succinctly as possible.....

1.) Here is the very Buddhist/Hindu preamble...... We live inside an illusion of our own collective construction. In actual, historical fact, more people have believed this than have ever believed that the world exists independent of us.

2.) To this, most common of all beliefs, I add the following unique provisos.......

A.) this is the mother of all such illusions,

B.) it is the best possible of such illusions, and

C.) within about 200 years it will reach is best possible, logical/inevitable ending, with our return to our common, very personal, Source, in Eternity.

Please, tell me IP, where you have heard this before.

Actually, come to think of it, the recently departed Owen Barfield, a Christian idealist, has come closer to the BPWH than anyone. He only missed a crucial ontological element, i.e. the Ouroboric/bootstrap nature of its ontogeny. The most significant distinction between us..... he was a poet, and I'm still a physicist, at heart.

2:30---------

But am I actually disheartened by this dearth of response? Evidently, not nearly as much as any 'normal' person would be expected to be.

I know that it is just a matter of timing, and I'm just as glad that I don't need to be the final arbiter in that decision! Only the Father knows for sure, whomever that may turn out to be!

5pm-------------

I've been watching mainly CNN, with the convention and the hurricane, and comparing notes with my sister, in Kennebunk. The big question may be whether Jeb will be talking. Just now, I would say not.

Isaac? Act of God? It sounds almost biblical. As has just been stated, Bobby Jindal may be the happiest Republican on the planet, by not being in Tampa.

Re: JB...... http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-jeb-crist-convention-20120827,0,4832379.story

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IPFreely

Post by IPFreely Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Dan I am from the bottom of my heart truly did not wish make you feel as if I do not respect your view or that I am stating you are wrong. I honestly do not know, and I do respect that you are trying to convey to others to understand/teach. Its just that my personal view TPW has no place for an elite class. In fact I view that every human is capable of genius if they are lucky enough to find where talent is.

I just get the impression that you may not be aware of the large number of people who understand that all of creation is connected, That we are the creator almost like my hand is a hand yet part of my body all part of the whole. In my circle of friends outside OM this is an accepted belief. One way I like to visualize this is to image is a breaking wave and I a drop momentarily separating yet this very shortly before I fall back and return to the ocean.

I know your heart is in the right place but the religion and science background you seem to be stuck dismissing other possibilities. I in no way wish to discourage you from doing what you do, if this is what you are lead to do then this is your path and should continue.

I just feel myself that trying to convince others by stating that you have the answers and there is not room for flaws in your belief is not going to find much support. I believe my time is better spent at doing what I can for who I can to help everyone by example to make this world better. I also appealing to the PTB to do what is best for the least of us is futile. I also can not be convinced that any normal human knows how many people will be left or the timing of an event can Known. So please do not be discouraged by me. I was just trying to say I do believe you see much that is wrong in this world and wish to change it for the better. That is more then most people who only care about them self's. I just have a different belief on how we get there and who will get there and when. Thats all so I hope you understand I did not wish to discourage in any way just convey your view seems so rigid its a hard sell and promotes fear possibly in some

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:35 pm

IP,

I continue to thank you very much for your patience in this continuing dialog, which might be more important than you would presently care to imagine.

Nevertheless, I remain mystified as to the source of your supposition that I have ever claimed to be infallible.

Please, please, IP, show us whatever may be the source of your supposition. This is a very important and personal point for me.

Then, and only then, may we resume an adult dialog.

You say.....
    .... just convey your view seems so rigid its a hard sell and promotes fear possibly in some
    Yes, it is very true that the great majority of us do not feel prepared to meet our maker.

And, no, IP, I have no irrefutable proof that we are about to meet our Maker. All that I have to offer, in this regard, is that the BPWH is the most coherent worldview on offer. If our world is not coherent then it is bad news for human destiny.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 am

Ok, here is my instant historical analysis...........

4M/K/SoT/X2 >> YJR&D >> NB911 >> MoAPS >> Eschaton

Maybe this analysis will stand the test of time. Is this an anti-climax? Well, that is just what it was meant to be. It is, TBMK, just what the doctor ordered.

And how long will it be, before this becomes a fait accompli? My guess is that it will need to become an accepted view within the next few decades, if its truth is to stand up. NB911? Yes, that was the all-nighter. Is this a trivial pursuit? Well, it was a personal grounding. It was where the rubber met the road, in a quite literal way. Trite? So be it. YJR&D? This was the mini/max confluence of ideas and networks. A point of no return? That is the idea. Where, somewhat paradoxically, wrt NB911, the wheels leave the Tarmac.

10:10----------

May I now ride off, into the sunset? Well, I don't wish to overstay my welcome. OTOH, there is still some wrapping up and recapping that will help to expedite this transition. There is no big rush, here. Steady as she goes......

The key new idea, in this confluence, was Yakir's weak-measurements, as a teleological lever wrt the convergence of our projected collective consciousness toward the Omega. This may well be the 'physical' bridge, or pineal gland, between the implicate and explicate orders. Thus is the Cartesian 'baby' restored.

Noon----------

It was Descartes who forced upon us the Solomon's choice of splitting reality between mind and matter, between implicate and explicate orders. Now we have the personal v. the interpersonal consciousness. The notion of weak-measurement is what connects these two realms in a teleological fashion.

This interpersonal Cs may also be the Jungian collective uCs. And, no, it's not totally clear exactly how we are going to reapportion the various elements of reality, but I am confident that, given this new input from Yakir, we can gradually work out the optimal realignments in our basically immaterial/implicate reality...... our stubbornly persistent illusion.

Let me remind us, all, that the perceptions of our world are made up, in the first instance, of felt meanings. The 3D perceptions are conceptions that are abstracted from these felt meanings.

Intentionality is the field that underlies all of reality. It is not something that is, very problematically, appended to it, as an afterthought.

Intentions operate both personally and interpersonally. They make up our social spaces. Physical cause and effect are extrapolated from these implicate processes. Earthquakes are quite a stretch! Well, so is the Eschaton. We'd best get used to stretching, a bit.....! The ground will be moving beneath us.

I'd like to better pin down a macro-interpretation of weak-measurement. It could prove rather slippery.......

What is operating on what? From whence derives my sense of coherence, here? Did I not bite off more than I can chew? Well, such timidity is not quite in my lexicon. It's fight or flight. And did Sophia ever offer that choice? Somehow, it just never occurred to me, bless her seductive heart.

It is the WMs that keep the world canalized into the Ouroboric CTC. They are the bootstrap mechanism that generates our participatory co-Creation. They reify our dreams and imaginations. Are they mostly personal or interpersonal?

2:30--------

They can be both, and there need not be a clear distinction.

God's self-sequestration underlies our atomism and fragmentation. Material progress has been our historic telos. That telos has rapidly diminished in its influence. Gradually it will be replaced by the Omega. It is the global electronic net that will be providing our launching platform.

That will be our new explicate order, out of which the implicate Omega will emerge, finally to be explicated in the ~12 megalopolis/portals of our Exodus.

In the early phases of our history, starting with the Alpha, did not the WMs contribute to our fragmentation? How is that process reversed? It is just the exhalation and inhalation, as in the cosmic 'circuit' of Brahma. It is all part of the coherent LAP, A/O process.

3:20-----(I just erased, inadvertently, my last few sentences. That's one reason why I make frequent updates. I'll try again.......)

As much as anything, it is the MoAPS that signals the reversal in the 'breath of Brahma'. To the greatest extent possible, that global gestalt switch is meant to emerge spontaneously, with the very least amount of external intervention.

From that perspective, MJ12 is meant mainly to provide a backstop against an inadvertent infraction of the cosmic HOP or prime directive, while, at the same time, helping to provide a cushion against the inevitable shock.

(cont.)

IPFreely

Post by IPFreely Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Dan this is the quote I am referring too

"I am the only one I'm aware of who foresees a MoAPS that will get us focused upon the primordial plan of our Resurrection into the Godhead or our Exodus to an eternal Unity"

And please do not take me wrong as if I feel I know more then you, that I am completely right and you are not. I personally feel strongly about my own beliefs But also allow myself the recognition I can be 100 percent wrong. Please please please do feel like I am criticizing in anyway. I am only trying to help each other to be open with respect to each others views/beliefs where they differ. I value what you post enormously, it Offers me another view to try and to think about how I currently view the current reality/illusion we currently are aware of. I will never entirely see things the same way other do and never expect others to see things as I do. But I value you views as much as my own. I do believe that as children of God/Co-creators we are all here to teach each other with love and respect. It is my belief that we all have a small piece of the puzzle and until we can as a species put our pieces in together we have no hope of finding our way home to the source.

Dan I hate that I have caused you any regret in my heart we are brothers, yet I said what I said too try and better understand your vision and offer up a possible other viewpoint. As i said before you are doing what you are lead to do, this is you path, just as I am to follow my own. I do not know what else to say really some of what you believe I support but some I do not. I am even that way with my wife who is my best friend. So please continue to follow your heart then you know your doing what you are meant to do.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm

IP,

Only very gradually am I being able to piece together your views into a semi-coherent package that we may be able to compare and contrast with the BPWH.

I'm slow to respond because we spent the day at a Philadelphia art exhibit....... Visions of Arcadia. This vision has an important bearing on our paradisiacal Alpha.

8:30--------

There is no more widely held, premodern story than that of the Golden Age of our divine origins, and of our subsequent fall from grace. This is the vision of Arcadia that the romantic painters, at the turn of the last century, were depicting, in their revival of that story.

The contrasting, Darwinian inspired story, that life was nasty, brutish and short, is our modern-minded take on prehistory.

According to the BPWH/Ouroboric view of our origins, the romantic/Arcadian view is closer to the reality of our return from Omega. This same model also accounts for the universal stories of the Flood and of Atlantis. This is the idea that some ~144,000 of our progeny, some 200 years hence, will complete our cosmic circuit, by returning to our restored megalithic communities, by means of the 'Noah's Arks', that turn out to be time-machines, from our future Omega, back to our historical Alpha.

The fossils, etc., are the logically necessary, natural seeming backdrop to human history, that is required to cover the tracks of our own bootstrapped Creation. Only thus, could we have grabbed the reins of our own destiny. How else were we to come to believe ourselves to lost in space and time?

Enough of Arcadia, for now.

Let me get back to IP's alleged lament.........

Now, the main thing is that we both believe that we are our our way, back to our Source. Don't we both agree on that? Is there anything more important than human destiny, that we should both agree on?

So, please, remind me what it is that we are supposed to disagree on......

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 am

dan wrote:IPF,

Thanks for your response, but it is also a bit disheartening, at least it should be, that, of the very few people who manage to correspond with me, virtually no one, besides now Jack, I hope, but not even Jake, has actually grasped the simple radical thing I'm saying, which, TBMK, and I say it again, has never even been stated before.

Sigh....

Is there anyone else on earth that understands your BPW Hypothesis more than I?

Your many friends, loved ones and acquaintances most surely know your life more than I. But none of them (even Sam) have discussed the depth and breath of your BPWH with you, more than I.

Yes/No?

Answer or forever hold your peace.

Of course I understand, Dan! Deeper than you may understand.

Does anyone truly know why you didn't go on the cruise? Is it possible I may be one of the few who understands why?

You're still wrestling with that.

Don't take it to your grave, son of Smith.

-----------------------

Here's the bottom line.....

Your spiel won't fly. The "sell", doesn't get it.

Sure....I agree with you that "the many" are gullible. ie: A Mormon is being paraded to make a fool of America. And its actually working to a point. And that IS the point! How gullible the masses are. Or so it seems....

BUT! they aren't gullible to the extent that your BPWH could be assimilated among the masses. It can't suffice.

Sorry Dan, the Prophets have taken front row. Your aren't paying attention to their "trump" cards. You aren't appeasing what needs to be appeased.

Yours truly,
    'Palmer Joss'

-------------------------

So where do we go from here? What is more obscure... the question or the answer?

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:02 am

Jake,

Well, it seems now that to the fact that you don't get it, we'll now have to add the fact that you don't get that you don't get it, which fact makes us even worse off.

Can you appreciate that I understand where you are coming from? You remain totally absorbed in the blue sky dreams of perpetual progress, which define every last modern-minded citizen. Yes? Do you suppose that I am not very well aware of the powerful allure of that dream, that they were not also my mother's-milk, until age 33?

Even the pantheists and most theists have bought into this dream of Progress, along with the concomitant notion of an infinite Creation.

I don't think, Jake, that you even understand the power of this dream. You are so much caught up in it, as is most of humanity, especially in these latter days, that, like a fish swimming in water, you have no concept for water.

Only very abstractly, at best, can you ever entertain the idea that there might be a greater or higher reality. All of your understanding of the infinite Sublime, of the mysterium tremendum, has been absorbed into the misplaced concreteness of your Infinite Creation, with your Creator also being absorbed therein.

There is nothing wrong with any of this. These dreams would not have occurred without divine sanction, and without a great deal of divine support. You, Jake, are, as are we all, an integral part of the divine plan of Creation, of the cosmic drama. You play your part to the End, as you were intended. All of us are but actors in the Drama. And God surely is a drama Queen!

The thought that all of this infinite appearance of the world is not, somehow, the measure of the Creator, has never occurred to you. When I bring up this possibility to you, your instinct has only ever been able to respond with the flashing red light of DECEPTION.

Why then, Jake, do you keep beating your head against this wall? Go, in peace! Don't trouble your heart with this.
    ---------------

Jack is kindly suggesting that I joint him in London, for a few days in early October. I think I must decline...... that it would be mainly a distraction. If anything, I should, instead, be focused on a return to San Francisco in November, to help with editing the film, and with any followup networking. I will compose a note to this effect, and post it here, in the next day or two.
    --------------

In the meantime, I'm still digesting some of the new ideas that came up in SF........

I've always assumed, and have often stated, that our historical trajectory, from Alpha to Omega, could be likened unto a Feynman path integral. This must, of necessity, be an essential feature of any attempt to revive the Leibnizian notion of the BPW.

Was it not Leibniz who first gave the notion of possible worlds a philosophical footing? Is it not Mad-Max Tegmark, who has recently, and with no small notoriety, pushed this notion to its logical absurdity, bless his heart!

Has there not been a pushback? Hardly, at all, for the simple and excruciating reason that Mad Max has the entire metaphysics of modernity by the gonads, not to put too fine a point on it.

There is precious little wiggle room, here, on the summit of Mount Probable......!

This is what Jack and I need to focus on....... that the the slopes of Mount Improbable are very slippery, indeed. If we have learned anything, in the past century of physics, it is that there are no toe holds on those slopes. The only rational way out is to invert our present picture of Mount Probable........

Instead of Mount Probable, we must now face the prospect of a Mount Improbable. It is to the summit of this peak, this Omega, that the the ancient wisdom did point. Albert Einstein was the last scientist/philosopher to humbly suggest that, per impossible, God might not be playing dice with the Universe.

The cosmologists who still cling to this view are currently assigned to the lunatic fringe. Leibniz, Bohm and Yakir afford us the only way out.

On this view, Bohm's pilot-wave becomes the prophet-wave of the Yakir/Feynman quantum metanarrative, or sum over histories. Hey, is that a mouth full, or what? Can we not run with this? Someone's gonna!

12:10-------

I've just emailed the above section to Jack. This is the improbable life-ring of cosmic sanity to which I cling. I know no other.

1:10--------

OMG, I think I now see where David Albert is headed with his narrational view of QM......

If I'm not completely mistaken, he is headed straight toward a pre-Copernican view, but, very naturally, he is more than a bit reluctant to admit this, outright!

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 am

Well, it seems now that to the fact that you don't get it, we'll now have to add the fact that you don't get that you don't get it, which fact makes us even worse off.

Can you appreciate that I understand where you are coming from? You remain totally absorbed in the blue sky dreams of perpetual progress, which define every last modern-minded citizen. Yes? Do you suppose that I am not very well aware of the powerful allure of that dream, that they were not also my mother's-milk, until age 33?

Even the pantheists and most theists have bought into this dream of Progress, along with the concomitant notion of an infinite Creation.

I don't think, Jake, that you even understand the power of this dream. You are so much caught up in it, as is most of humanity, especially in these latter days, that, like a fish swimming in water, you have no concept for water.

Only very abstractly, at best, can you ever entertain the idea that there might be a greater or higher reality. All of your understanding of the infinite Sublime, of the mysterium tremendum, has been absorbed into the misplaced concreteness of your Infinite Creation, with your Creator also being absorbed therein.

There is nothing wrong with any of this. These dreams would not have occurred without divine sanction, and without a great deal of divine support. You, Jake, are, as are we all, an integral part of the divine plan of Creation, of the cosmic drama. You play your part to the End, as you were intended. All of us are but actors in the Drama. And God surely is a drama Queen!

The thought that all of this infinite appearance of the world is not, somehow, the measure of the Creator, has never occurred to you. When I bring up this possibility to you, your instinct has only ever been able to respond with the flashing red light of DECEPTION.

Why then, Jake, do you keep beating your head against this wall? Go, in peace! Don't trouble your heart with this.

Well at least you're consistent, Dan.

But why pray tell do you suppose that G-d is not consistent?

That is the conundrum

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:54 am