Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+32
Ataman2023
zooky
drwu23
stevcolx
majicbar
karl 12
lynx
Arilus
boppie
racoon
Qrios
KandyKorn
myalienshadow
HouTexan
spacemaverick
highlander61
Compass Morainn
pman35
atto
IPFreely
Free1
solarsailor
(Tree Shaker
Artisan
Admin
Cliff
Jake Reason
Bard
ScaRZ
Eloah
dan
Cyrellys
36 posters

New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Empty New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! It's great to have the community with its own house once more.

I'm Cyrellys a returning member of the orignial member group.
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by pman35 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:23 am

To everyone who has come old and new , thanks for keeping the flag flying Smile

Contactee
    Contactee

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by myalienshadow Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

i am not the only contactee but i am the only one ranked as such. i feel so alone....lol
    youll find my post in 'encounters'. its long so im telling my story again at the end, along with some pictures ive made of three beings ive seen. ive seen more than three but theyre the ones ive drawn so far. i have it on my laptop, i still have one more last picture to put up. i fell asleep last night and nvr got to but i will.
    im so happy omfs back cause after last year, i needed to vent my issues. doctors dont take this seriously at all.
    ive also found home in an 'alien abductees group' on fb. Smile
    HELLO ENERGY BEINGS EXPERIENCING A HUMAN LIFE!!!!! <3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Welcome to new member Lynx

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    lynx
    lynx

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Empty Hello! I am a Christian and ufo believer

Post by lynx Thu May 09, 2013 7:43 pm

HI,

My name is lynx. I am a new member. I believe aliens exist, already present on earth and live amoung us.

I am also a Christian, surprise? Some UFOs experience told by my relatives and confirmed by their friend that eventually change my view on UFOs. The event no longer allow me to laugh at or ridicule the ufo community anymore and push me to start my journey of researching the truth of ufos/aliens as well as a new understanding of the Bible. God is unfolding the hidden knowledge that was sealed as the endtime is approaching.

I changed from close minded Christian to become an open one. And getting closer to the truth as my research go deeper. I am happy about it. The joy to knowing the truth like a blind folder lift off from my eyes, breaking the chain of suppression from secrecy.

Anyway, I am glad to find a place that I can discuss ufos that my friends and family won't. Hope I will learn more in this forum and hope the forum is open minded as the site name suggested.

God bless you all!

lynx

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 10:26 pm

lynx wrote:HI,

My name is lynx. I am a new member. I believe aliens exist, already present on earth and live amoung us.

I am also a Christian, surprise? Some UFOs experience told by my relatives and confirmed by their friend that eventually change my view on UFOs. The event no longer allow me to laugh at or ridicule the ufo community anymore and push me to start my journey of researching the truth of ufos/aliens as well as a new understanding of the Bible. God is unfolding the hidden knowledge that was sealed as the endtime is approaching.

I changed from close minded Christian to become an open one. And getting closer to the truth as my research go deeper. I am happy about it. The joy to knowing the truth like a blind folder lift off from my eyes, breaking the chain of suppression from secrecy.

Anyway, I am glad to find a place that I can discuss ufos that my friends and family won't. Hope I will learn more in this forum and hope the forum is open minded as the site name suggested.

God bless you all!

lynx

HI Lynx! Great to meet you. Those were some terrific first posts you've made here today. I'm looking forward to more.

Yes, most of our regular members here actively posting are Christians. I think you will find much in common with them and some interesting conversations. The subject of extraterrestrial contact is a fascinating topic with a wide range of aspects extending beyond just the UFOs. We have never really been alone and the universe of our creator is a truly amazing place made into a richer landscape by that fact.

Cyrellys (Cy)

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    lynx
    lynx

Post by lynx Fri May 10, 2013 10:13 am

Admin wrote:
    lynx wrote:HI,

God bless you all!

lynx

HI Lynx! Great to meet you. Those were some terrific first posts you've made here today. I'm looking forward to more.

Yes, most of our regular members here actively posting are Christians. I think you will find much in common with them and some interesting conversations. The subject of extraterrestrial contact is a fascinating topic with a wide range of aspects extending beyond just the UFOs. We have never really been alone and the universe of our creator is a truly amazing place made into a richer landscape by that fact.

Cyrellys (Cy)

Hi, cyrells!

Glad to meet you!

Thank you for your warm welcome!

I am relieved to know there are many Christians and open minded people here. I have been in many forums before and got lamblasted and ridiculed every time I made a thread about the truth of UFOs, even in an another UFOs forum.
    The resistance of refusing to see the truth is unbelievable. I finally come to a conclusion, they must be very scare, or too arrogant, or both. So frustrated.

I agree that UFOs subject touch every aspect of our live, even the economy, we should ditch the fossoil field industrial long ago and should have free and clean energy now. What right do those small group of feudalistic people keeping the technologies from the world public? nada....

Our Creator didn't created everything just for them....

We are far away from alone, with billions of billons of stars in the universe, it is illogical to think that we are the only intellent life. Just doesn't make sense.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

lynx

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri May 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Hello lynx,and welcome to OMF. It's great to see some new blood joining the forum and "Posting". I'm also a believer and follower of our Lord Jesus Christ. I look forward to us having some conversations.

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Fri May 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Lynx sorry for the late welcome i'm busy doing 10 things at once Smile , please feel at home here and should u need to talk about anything , well go ahead Smile

Post by lynx Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 am

ScaRZ wrote:Hello lynx,and welcome to OMF. It's great to see some new blood joining the forum and "Posting". I'm also a believer and follower of our Lord Jesus Christ. I look forward to us having some conversations.

Hi ScaRZ,

Thank you so much! Very Happy

I am so glad to finally find Christian who would talk to me about UFo/alien. We do have a lot to talk about, from what are alien/ufo in the bible, how to face the great deception that is coming, how to discern good and evil aliens..........till how should we bring up this subject to our church eventually.

This is a big thing, I look forward to having conversations with you.

lynx

Last edited by lynx on Sat May 11, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    lynx
    lynx

Post by lynx Sat May 11, 2013 9:31 am

pman35 wrote:Hi Lynx sorry for the late welcome i'm busy doing 10 things at once Smile , please feel at home here and should u need to talk about anything , well go ahead Smile

Hi pman35,

Thank you for your welcome.

I understand, not a problem at all

I enjoy myself here, and I will feel like a home and talk about anything.

Smile
    karl 12
    karl 12

Post by karl 12 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Hello there, my name's Karl and it's good to be here -I've an interest in the UFO/USO subject so hopefully this new forum will generate some sincere, objective discussion about some of the more puzzling and unexplained UFO cases out there (of which there are quite a lot). Smile
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 am

Hi Karl12 and welcome to the openminds forum , I hope your stay here is enjoyable , enlightening and you get answers to the questions you have. Smile

Post by karl 12 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Pman, appreciate the comments and I hope so too - great job on the forum. Smile
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:57 am

A huge welcome to our newest member Dick Farley, who who served as the Director of Project Development for Scott Jones' Human Potential Foundation. He also assisted Scott Jones in his effort, with Laurance Rockefeller, to brief President Clinton's Science Advisor Dr. Jack Gibbons.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Welcome home SpaceMaverick! I've missed your posts. Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:05 am

Cyrellys wrote:A huge welcome to our newest member Dick Farley, who who served as the Director of Project Development for Scott Jones' Human Potential Foundation. He also assisted Scott Jones in his effort, with Laurance Rockefeller, to brief President Clinton's Science Advisor Dr. Jack Gibbons.
    Its almost a family bird-reunion....  Still a few short!

Welcome Cloud-Rider, I'd love to hear your take on Col. Alexanders painting(?) of him and a soldier that is holding a strange gun walking through walls that is sitting on his desk in the recent spoon-bender documentary.

majicbar

Post by majicbar Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:01 pm

majicbar here, I'm glad I found the Forum again. I missed the place. While I've joined a couple of other places I found this as more fitting of my interests, I hope that has not changed.
    majicbar

Post by majicbar Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:04 pm

The blue boxes for "preview" and "send" are too dark a blue to see the words, any quality control going on here or are we just flying blind.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:21 pm

majicbar wrote:The blue boxes for "preview" and "send" are too dark a blue to see the words, any quality control going on here or are we just flying blind.

Welcome Home Majicbar!

Yeah I know what you mean about those colors. Unfortunately the forum software groups some of the items to be colored in the same group and when you adjust one item like those it messes up the works of the others.

We've been through about five different adjustments to get the most visible and a reasonable contrast. This has been the best I've been able to achieve without sacrificing something else.

I've done my best to preserve what was great about OMF. It was unfortunate it took so long to set up and get the archive reinstated to the net. Many members found new homes before we finished and chose not to return home.

The possibilities here are endless. I keep a close watch to ensure there's no head hunting here. Beyond that everyone is free to explore or write, debate, whatever you'd like.

Dan still has some great conversations on his thread.

You can also set up a blog if you like. Once you have a blog thread set I can either give it a feature setting like you see mine positioned or you can have one on the blog thread like MD02's. Up to you.

There is also a nice news feature that is available for members to have their articles posted to the Portal if it interests you. We're working well with the facebook page too. Bren handles the FB page while I'm pretty much camped here. Patrick is our Tech Expert and has been working to get the Archive of the original forum fully reinstalled to the net...see the first link - his last report she's good to go for research and he's finishing up adding all the images to the respective pages. It was a huge undertaking the archive.

Anyway good to see you again. Just give a yell if you need anything.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

stevcolx

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Empty Just joined

Post by stevcolx Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:43 am

I just watched an interview with John Lear where he talked about this forum. Previously I'd been an active member of Above Top Secret. Recently some of my posts there have been closed and I received some warnings. I couldn't understand why. Like I was posting about Sandy Hook (False Flag), Boston Bombing (False Flag), 9/11, 7/7 and my more recent discussion the escape of Hitler from Germany after WW2. The Hitler one eaned me a posting ban by SkepticOverlord. I still don't understand why. So I did some digging around. SkepticOverlord aka William Irvine...........CIA? Hold The Phone!!

Wasn't sure what to make of that if it was true or not. Saw John Lear on a video by Project Camelot talking about ATS and he said the same. Then when I thought about it ATS is a debunking forum.And it all makes sense. CIA very likely!

Hence my joining of here. I have an open mind about everything. I question everything and I have seen some UFO's to go along with that. Hopefully this place will not be crawling with Agents!

I believe having an open mind is a human right!

Cheers!  Very Happy 
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

stevcolx wrote: Hopefully this place will not be crawling with Agents!

I believe having an open mind is a human right!

Cheers!     Very Happy 

Welcome.

Every Forum is crawling with agents, including this one. And don't worry, even if it was not, the NSA super spiders are now logging everything.  

The good news?  So far our agents are not editing or deleting posts. This small enclave only has a few active boards of great significance.  

You should probably do a quick read up on the Ufo Aviary group while interacting on a couple threads as they DO kick cans around here.

Aviary Group

Group Members

Do note: Dan Smith (Chicken Little) at the bottom of that list. It is my belief that the agents wish this site to remain in operation. Raw recruits need not apply.

Feel free to jump in wherever you wish to.

Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:25 am

Welcome home Stevecolx!

On the heels of MD02's well pointed response to your question, I will add that the universe of truth is indeed being fought over.  And in any fight there are factions.  Some of those forums and social networking sites out there are rife with factions that manipulate information to hide it from the population and their very existence is designed to be the lamp to which the moths flock to be able to do so.  As you so very well noted ATS has behaved in ways to clearly illustrate that for some people.

I am Cyrellys by the way.  And you've already met my friend MD02.  We're something of an eclectic bunch here.  I'm a member of the "liberty movement" here in the US.  As lead Admin, an proponent of open source material, and open communication between all groups my purpose preserving Open Minds Forum is to allow a platform where all parties, from groups wishing to engage the public to the individual truth seeker may find a safe location where all the different believed truths may mingle and sort out amongst each other without fear of reprisal.  

I support and encourage MD02's suggestion to check out the info on the Aviary.  To this I would add, you may find it helpful to explore A.R. Bordens "The Link" 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24012215/A-R-Bordon-THE-LINK-Chapters-1-9 

and 

http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-discussions/13081-%91project-preserve-destiny%92-truth.html

And the materials of OathKeepers,org, and Charles Hall's Tall Whites if you are not already familiar with them.  There are also others which figure in from time to time including Wingmakers, Vatican info, and ancient history.  But largely it is a fluid exchange between the present parties and examination of current events available from both mainstream and alternative news sources.  You don't have to be an expert in anything to follow along or to join in.

We do NOT OFFICIALLY subscribe or insist on any particular paradigm interpretation.  Everyone is entitled to their own views and interpretation.  And to this day we have not banned anyone for their part in any of the discussions.  Sometimes discussions get heated, but that's ok.  Every storm blows over eventually is the general rule of thumb we've been keeping partnered up with this is a BIG forum and there is room for every perspective here.  No one has to live nose to nose with an opposed group if they do not wish to do so.  For the last two years, we've successfully maintained a pretty positive atmosphere.

Those who would like to maintain a blog here, personal or official are welcome to do so (see blog board at bottom of forum menu).  And I have several slots available for either new or returning special guests.  Recommendations are welcome.  Research groups are also welcome here.  Lot's of room to grow and establish oneself just about any way that suits.

Nice to meet you.  

Cy

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 4 Swear10

"The instance is without a precedent; the case never existed before; and who can tell what may be the event?  The property of no man is secure in the present un-braced system of things.  The mind of the multitude is left at random, and seeing no fixed object before them, they pursue such as fancy or opinion starts.  Nothing is criminal..."  Describing the conditional state of America, once, long ago - Thomas Paine, in Common Sense.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

drwu23

Post by drwu23 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:30 am

New member...sort of. I believe I have posted here a long time ago. ...though I had to re-register and my old info did not allow me to log on. At any rate ......one of the reasons, other than an interest in the ufo area, I came by is that Alien Hub ufo forum has been shut down for unknown reasons. Does anyone here have any idea what happened?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:02 pm

drwu23 wrote:New member...sort of. I believe I have posted here a long time ago. ...though I had to re-register and my old info did not allow me to log on. At any rate ......one of the reasons, other than an interest in the ufo area,  I came by is that Alien Hub ufo forum has been shut down for unknown reasons. Does anyone here have any idea what happened?

Hi drwu23, wb to OMF. Well upon looking, yes the site is down. There are these two results still in the search engines with regards to www.alienhub.com ::

Google Search Engine wrote:Search Results
    This website is about to shut down | Alien Hub
    www.alienhub.com › Forums › Alien & UFO Forums › Conspiracy Theories
    May 16, 2011 - 20 posts - ‎12 authors
    Hey, i guess everyone heard about the NWO? Well, the government are planning to shut down all website about anti-government stuff or ...

DuckDuckGo Search Engine wrote:Alien Hub Forum? | Page 7 | Forteantimes Forums
    I found this thread in search for WHY AlienHub had been ... anyone who questioned their posts to be debunkers or at the very least closed minded ...
    [Search domain forum.forteantimes.com] forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/alien-hub-forum.62853/p...
    DuckDuckGo Search wrote:The Demise of the Alien Hub Forum [Refugee Rallying-Point ...
    I found this thread in search for WHY AlienHub had been ... anyone who questioned their posts to be debunkers or at the very least closed minded ...
    [Search domain forum.forteantimes.com] forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/the-demise-of-the-alien...

I did find your reply to Steven Noppenberger at http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/the-demise-of-the-alien-hub-forum-refugee-rallying-point.62853/page-6

But precious little information out there other than that.

Personally, after my own experiences with the assault on the original OMF v.1, I am fully aware that there is a war going on to control all the narratives in the paradigm. We also experience this in the alt-media and liberty community. I note that the root web address is being maintained for www.alienhub.com rather than what happened with OMF where it was fully released and thus up for grabs. This would imply they are attempting to prevent its resurrection by its community members and also hold on the content that the members had posted...if the site legally still exists (even if not accessible i.e. in shutdown mode) then reposting the content even if you are the original posting member of that particular content could in theory land you in a court room for copyright infringement.

This is the level of dirty dealings the system inhabitants are exercising on the web to take control of the narratives away from the general population who may have evidence that would dispute anything they present in a live or unambiguous event. As I've been told by one system inhabitant in on the game, "they fear implosion" more than anything else. Meaning their drive to control narratives is rooted in this fear and they will lie, steal, kill, and destroy sites, reputations, careers, even pensions to achieve a desired end.

So where does this leave the general public? Well firstly, you must understand that this is a war. If you don't then expect to never gain any ground.

2nd, you must each decide how badly you want truth, and your liberties. You only get to keep these if a. you exercise them no matter what weapon or assault is wielded against you, and b. if you are willing to risk everything to maintain your truths and liberties. Freedom is not created by laws or ideas. They are created by those who take unto themselves and wield even in the face of a greater power, the very powers your espouse. If you do not exercise those powers you do not have them...no matter what a law, Constitution, or judge, jury, etc says. The System inhabitants know this and use it to their advantage. Denial of Service attacks are not legal, but if no one exercises a power in opposition to them effectively, then they get away with it over and over again.

If you do not assume the greater right to your content despite copyright 'laws' designed to take that right from you, then you do not have any right to any information you write, speak, or see in ANY medium.

They know this and take full advantage of your belief in 'the rule of law'. Meaning they can and will exercise their own ability to strip anything they wish from you to achieve an end. This is why liberty community advocates have screamed from the rooftops about executive orders that 'acknowledge' the system's intent (now, future, whatever) to walk into homes and take all the food, tools, vehicles, livestock, etc should they deem a need or desire to achieve an end. Perhaps this lengthy explanation illustrates the broad brush picture of our state of affairs now?

OMF learned this the hard way in 2011-2012.

And the response of Compass Morainn, which took on OMF as a protectorate, was to put out a public statement to the System that if they duplicated what they did to v.1, we would exponentially spread the 'nconvenient' content of the 7 year old site across the web for all the world to see in every manner and form imaginable. They've left us in relative peace since.

There is much more to the paradigm than just the UFO, Alien, etc issues. We put an outsider in the Casa Blanco to begin unravelling the mess, but he's having a really rough go and needs a small army to get hired in to back him up. This comment should give a clear scope of the situation and what is being attempted wrt the deep state.

Cyrellys
    OMF v.2 Lead Admin.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm

@drwu, you are welcome to re-assemble your community here. Feel free to make any threads you need. I am available via email if you have any problems: cyrellys@gmail.com And Dan Smith is here daily.

You will need to advise your members to have a pop-up blocker or two installed on your browsers or you will experience a few annoyances from them.

This is not a 'paid' forum but there are many bells and whistles here that have made the environment pleasant. As far as management here is concerned all posters retain ownership of their posted content, but we do advise you keep a copy offline of important information.

Cyrellys

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:54 pm