Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:40 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:37 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 9:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+32
Ataman2023
zooky
drwu23
stevcolx
majicbar
karl 12
lynx
Arilus
boppie
racoon
Qrios
KandyKorn
myalienshadow
HouTexan
spacemaverick
highlander61
Compass Morainn
pman35
atto
IPFreely
Free1
solarsailor
(Tree Shaker
Artisan
Admin
Cliff
Jake Reason
Bard
ScaRZ
Eloah
dan
Cyrellys
36 posters

New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Empty New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! It's great to have the community with its own house once more.

I'm Cyrellys a returning member of the orignial member group.
    Bard
    Bard

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Empty Re: New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by Bard Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 am

Welcome shadow..... make yourself at home....

Did you use another avatar?

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Empty Re: New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:17 am

yes, i had an orange pic of a dinosaur looking back and seeing a scaly ufo. Smile
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:17 am

i like your avatar. i love Ancient Aliens.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 am

Welcome home, MyAlienShadow! Good to see you. I hope you have a great time here. Feel free to post, make threads and pursue everything that interests you. If you know of any of the other original members please let them know we're here for them.

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    KandyKorn

Post by KandyKorn Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:26 am

Hello! I've just found OMF, again.

Just dropping in to say hi and glad this site is back up and running.

KanyKorn
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 am

Hello K.K.

Welcome home. The waters are still a bit slow currently, but picking up speed.

Find a comfortable spot and please, by all means, get your feet wet.

KandyKorn

Post by KandyKorn Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 am

Thank you. Glad to be here.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:24 am

Welcome home Kandykorn!

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    KandyKorn

Post by KandyKorn Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:47 am

Thanks.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:51 am

Welcome all, who ever you may be.
    May you find what ever you seek or yearn,
    What ever that may be.

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:45 pm

hello everyone.
    i have had some encounters. my story is posted in 'Encounters'.
    its a very long post, but its only because a lot has happened.
    if anyone has had encounters, maybe we can connect our stories and try to solve their minor clues. im very lost and confused. my mind frame has been utterly annihilated. ive never thought biblical characters could present themselves to you in the flesh or through a wall, and i never knew the true extent of these alien beings telepathic capabilities until i saw my alien shadow.
    Cliff
    Cliff

Post by Cliff Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm

myalienshadow wrote:hello everyone.
    i have had some encounters. my story is posted in 'Encounters'.
    its a very long post, but its only because a lot has happened.
    if anyone has had encounters, maybe we can connect our stories and try to solve their minor clues. im very lost and confused. my mind frame has been utterly annihilated. ive never thought biblical characters could present themselves to you in the flesh or through a wall, and i never knew the true extent of these alien beings telepathic capabilities until i saw my alien shadow.

Welcome Myalienshadow ! If by chance you do happen to solve anything pertaining to them,,,please fill us in. It can be exhausting at times trying to search for answers to a complicated riddle when there is so little to go on but don't give up hope,,, there's many of us still searching and maybe someday,,,,,
    Qrios
    Qrios

Post by Qrios Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:16 am

Alas - I have seeked and missed - But have found Laughing

"Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized, in the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is violently opposed in the third it is regarded as self evident". - Arthur Shopenhauer
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 am

Qrios wrote:Alas - I have seeked and missed - But have found Laughing

Wow! It's great to see you have found us again. I was thinking about you the other day and was wondering if I needed to send you a pm at The Outpost forum. Very Happy
    Qrios
    Qrios

Post by Qrios Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:27 am

ScaRZ wrote:
    Qrios wrote:Alas - I have seeked and missed - But have found Laughing

Wow! It's great to see you have found us again. I was thinking about you the other day and was wondering if I needed to send you a pm at The Outpost forum. Very Happy

Thanx - Yes you needed to!!! Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy

"Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized, in the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is violently opposed in the third it is regarded as self evident". - Arthur Shopenhauer
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Welcome home Qrios!

racoon

Post by racoon Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:09 am

hello i was walking past and i was like hmmm i know this place Smile

hello again those of you that know me

those that dont..hello Smile
    HouTexan
    HouTexan
    Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer
    Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer

Post by HouTexan Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:19 am

racoon wrote:hello i was walking past and i was like hmmm i know this place Smile

hello again those of you that know me

those that dont..hello Smile

Hello racoon! Welcome back!! Glad to see OMF expanding back into shape.

Post by boppie Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Well, I see that we meet again! I had been looking in at 'compass' and 'outpost' from time to time and it seems both sites were fairly deserted. Wish I could have known earlier that OMF was back but we know how it is. My current obsession is all the 'booms' being heard from coast to coast. Anyone have a clue about that business?
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Racoon/Boppie:

Welcome home. The waters are probably the same here as they were in the other locations. The schism may have caused a Irreparable harm. With all that in mind - we have two or three active threads which should not be too hard to determine.

I have heard of the 'booms' but have not experienced them myself. I have often thought they may bee related to 'fracking' or similar process.

We have kept the lights on as best as possible here for those who decided to return.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Welcome home Boppie & Racoon,

Yes Compass Morainn is usually relatively quiet in its forum. Most members interact via email.

Like MD02 has said we do our best to keep the lights on here at OMF. Feel free to set up shop - create and develop threads of your own interests. If you feel a discussion board for a subject is missing just let me know and I can set it up for you or use any of the ones already here.

Glad to see you return. If you are in touch with any of the other old members let them know the lights are on and door unlocked waiting for them. It's been a slow return but that's ok.

Arilus
    Arilus

tree - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 3 Empty hello members

Post by Arilus Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:44 am

Hi forum members I just wanted to pop on & send greetings to every one I am a new member to OMF but am keen to participate! Neutral
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 am

Arilus wrote:Hi forum members I just wanted to pop on & send greetings to every one I am a new member to OMF but am keen to participate! Neutral

Welcome Arilus - AKA 'Assassin Bug'? Join in wherever you care to contribute.

Assassin Bug-Arilus cristatus

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

Welcome Arilus! Pleased to meet you. I hope you enjoy the forum. Please feel free to make it your home. You are welcome to create threads, join in the current conversations, and make a blog for yourself on the blog board.

The Archive of the forum's first edition is accessible in the menu on the left at the top of the page.

If you have any questions free to ask.

Welcome.

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

YAY OLD-NEW & NEW-NEW MEMBERS!! <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:34 pm