Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 am

Cyrellys wrote:Edit to add: One thing I would like to know is if the term "zionists" actually refers to these Christian Book of Revelations Doctrine followers. I hear the term tossed around like a hot potato all the time but no one can seem to give a clear definition of what it is.

It is unclear because there are competing definitions of Zionism. Some are motivated from a secular position and some from a religious/spiritual position. And both are influenced by prophetic positions. (The wikipedia page is continually edited and cannot be trusted, as the definition depends upon which day you read it.)

Both the Old and New Testament contain prophecies that clearly involve Israel being a nation during the endtimes. All Christian/Judeo denominations agree on this. Israel will be a nation.

Interestingly, some of the prophets (Old and New) even foretold this, when they lived in a time that Israel had been conquered. Daniel foretold it while the Israelites were in captivity by Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar. And John of Patmos wrote Revelation years after the Roman Empire had taken over Israel in 70AD, destroying their Temple and removing the King.

And so the prophecies are not ambiguous about this issue - Israel will be a Nation, its people will have returned to the land, when the "endtimes" takes place. (prior to the coming of the Messiah).

The prophecies are even detailed, the deserts will bring forth milk and honey, Jews will return from throughout the world, they will become a prosperous nation, and also during this time, Israel will be surrounded by enemy nations.

Thus Zionism is clearly supported by the prophecies, that are equally agreed to by both Christians and Jews.

AND, THE PROPHECIES HAVE COME TRUE.

So Christians and Jews give support to Israel's existence because their prophecies compel them to.

>

The only contentions, is the definition of Zionism, and how we should interpret our role in it.

One of the main political contentions is defining the boarders of Israel (Zion). And the prophecies actually detail this as well. But they are not as clear as the existence of Israel in the endtimes. There is room for debate as to what the prophecies declare the boarders would be for Israel. Some boarders give more room to non-Jews, some do not. Therefore there remains contentions in defining Zionism's extent of occupation.

Another contention is the spiritually of Israel. Many Christians presume since G-d prophesied Israel to be restored and it was! then this must mean Israel is a God sanctioned right. And therefore all faithful should support and fight for this right. However, does this mean Israel is righteous? Some think it doesn't matter whether or not Israel is righteous. Others contend that Israel is obligated by God to be righteous. And if it will not honour God, then judgment will fall upon them as it did throughout Hebrew history.

However one looks at all these issues, thus determines ones definition of Zionism. And the entitlements implicated.

Consequently, immanentizers of Armageddon do tend to think they have Divine right. And some people's interpretation of Zionism gives them justification for Israel to brutally claim the broadest extent of national boarders.

Personally, I think they are either insane or spiritually blind.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Cyrellys wrote:Good Morning ScaRZ,

Yes I recognize what is written there and the instructions to hold it, believe it is not a problem. What we were discussing is the people and groups out there deliberately working to construct it. Deliberately doing all the horrible behavior to bring it into reality.

Some believe this to be true of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his views of the Mahdi.

None of this is a one way street. Evil comes in all nationalities. Some attempt to package it a little different,but evil is still evil. Just because the physical eye can be blind to outward window dressing doesn't mean a wolf isn't below the surface. "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

I certainly have never believed in constructing horrible behavior to bring about the Return of The Lord Jesus Christ.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Thank you ScaRZ & Jake.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:23 am

There was a woman who had been diagnosed with cancer and she had been given 3 months to live. Her doctor told her she should start making preparations to die. So she contacted her pastor and had him come to her house to discuss certain aspects of her final wishes. She told him which songs she wanted sung at the service, what scriptures she would like read, and what she wanted to be wearing. The woman also told her pastor that she wanted to be buried with her favorite Bible.

Everything was in order and the pastor was preparing to leave when the woman suddenly remembered something very important to her. "There's one more thing." She said excitedly. "What's that?" came the pastor's reply. "This is very important." The woman continued. "I want to be buried with a fork in my right hand." The pastor stood looking at the woman not knowing quite what to say. "That shocks you doesn't it?" The woman asked. "Well to be honest, I'm puzzled by the request," said the pastor.

The woman explained. "In all my years of attending church socials and functions where food was involved; my favorite part was when whoever was clearing away the dishes of the main course would lean over and say 'you can keep your fork.'

It was my favorite part because I knew that something better was coming. When they told me to keep my fork, I knew that something great was about to be given to me. It wasn't Jell-O or pudding. It was cake or pie. Something with substance. So I just want people to see me there in that casket with a fork in my hand and I want them to wonder 'What's with the fork?' Then I want you to tell them: 'Something better is coming so keep your fork too.'"

The pastor's eyes were welled up with tears of joy as he hugged the woman goodbye. He knew this would be one of the last times he would see her before her death. But he also knew that the woman had a better grasp of heaven than he did. She "Knew" that something better was coming. At the funeral, people were walking by the woman's casket and they saw the pretty dress she was wearing and her favorite Bible and the fork placed in her right hand. Over and over, the pastor heard the question "What's with the fork?" And over and over, he smiled.

During his message, the pastor told the people of the conversation he had with the woman shortly before she died. He also told them about the fork and about what it symbolized to her. The pastor told the people how he could not stop thinking about the fork and told them that they probably would not be able to stop thinking about it either. He was right. So the next time you reach down for your fork, let it remind you, oh so gently that there is something better coming. Keep your fork. The best is yet to come.

1 Corinthians 2:9........“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:06 am

Here is a new interview with Peter Goodgame that I haven't listened to as of this post. Peter is one of my favorites and has been for several years now. He can be very controversial at times and that's just fine with me. In January of 2013 he will be one of the speakers at Future Congress. Peter and I agree in many areas,or we are very close.

The Antichrist, The Whore of Babylon and the Power of God

Discovering the Truth with Dan Duval

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/discoveringthetruth/2012/12/05/the-antichrist-the-whore-of-babylon-and-the-power-of-god

This week we will be speaking with special guest Peter Goodgame. Peter has done an incredible amount of research into ancient cultures, world mythology, and the Bible. He is the author of Red Moon Rising and the new book called The Second Coming of the Antichrist. We will be talking about a wide range of topics focusing on the Antichrist and the Whore of Babylon as revealed by Scripture. We will also be talking about the last days in general and how the power of God is waiting to be revealed in the earth.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 pm

I listened to Dan and Peter. That was an interesting conversation. Thanks ScaRZ

We share a number of similar view points that are on the cutting edge of theology. Such as Lucifer and Satan being two different entities. And that Lucifer is used as an instrument of God's wrath. That the USA is as much the whore of Babylon as the Roman Church and Atheism.

These and other concepts they spoke of, are extremely controversial among the Christian majority. Yet Dan and Peter are solidly planted fundamental Christians. I note they are a generation younger than us. Their generation seems more willing to openly speak of things that most in our generation wouldn't dare. It is welcoming to see.

ScaRZ, what are your thoughts about Nimrod returning as the Anti-Christ. Is this a form of reincarnation? Is this similar to Elisha returning as John-the-Baptist?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey Jake,I'm glad to hear you listened to the interview. I just wish the sound was better.

I agree that most people in our age group slam the door and won't listen. Peter Goodgame has changed with some of his views over the last few years. He isn't afraid to move if the Lord moves him. I have also changed much over the last few years and I believe we are to never stop growing in the Lord. I think many lose their first love because they become stagnant.

I will do a follow up post with my views on Nimrod.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Ya, Peter's mic was muffled. But fascinating talk

Interesting days ahead.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    ScaRZ, what are your thoughts about Nimrod returning as the Anti-Christ. Is this a form of reincarnation? Is this similar to Elisha returning as John-the-Baptist?

I believe Nimrod was the first Antichrist type king. Jesus Christ is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. Revelation 2:8 spells it all out very well and reads,"These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive."

The Antichrist is a replacement(An instead of). He replaces the real deal in the minds of The World.."Those of The World will carry with them his mark." If Nimrod is the first then he will be the last also.

Revelation 17:10 speaks of seven kings that will arise in power and during the time John was writing the Book of Revelation five of those kings had fallen (Died),one was in power at that time, and another was yet to come in the future, and he would be in power only a short time. I believe as Peter Goodgame that these are Kings (Rulers),not nations as most believe. The text makes it very clear these are kings.

Revelation 17:10..."And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."

Then in the next verse 17:11 we read the beast (Antichrist) will be the eighth king to come to power and is of the seven. If he is of the seven,then I believe it is pointing to the fact that he once lived (Was),died (Is Not) and then lives again to be the eighth. In others words it will be the second coming of the Antichrist.

Revelation 17:11..."And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

I believe when the Antichrist comes into the picture once again, he has already lived in the past and has now been brought back to live again. His fatal wound of death has now been healed and he now lives as the Eighth King. How exactly all this is going to play out,I just don't know.

I have long wondered if Jesus gave us a clue in Matthew 24:25-26 when he spoke of not being deceived. We are not to believe what The World will be proclaiming. We are not to believe the Lord of lords and the King of kings is on earth until we see the sign of his coming......"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." (Matthew 24:27)

Matthew 24:25-26

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

I know a lot of people don't like using other ancient text if it isn't in the Bible. But I want to use the Book of Jasher to show something. In the Book of Jasher,Nimrod the first type of Antichrist certainly sounds like the Man of Sin......The Antichrist.

Jasher 7

And Nimrod dwelt in Shinar, and he reigned securely, and he fought with his enemies and he subdued them, and he prospered in all his battles, and his kingdom became very great.

And all nations and tongues heard of his fame, and they gathered themselves to him, and they bowed down to the earth, and they brought him offerings, and he became their lord and king, and they all dwelt with him in the city at Shinar, and Nimrod reigned in the earth over all the sons of Noah, and they were all under his power and counsel.

And all the earth was of one tongue and words of union, but Nimrod did not go in the ways of the Lord, and he was more wicked than all the men that were before him, from the days of the flood until those days.

Nimrod was their lord of lords and king of kings......"Jesus Christ is Lord of lords and King of kings."

Nimrod did not follow the ways of The Lord. Nimrod was replacing The Lord in the peoples minds.

Nimrod was more wicked than all mankind that came before him......."The First in line of his type."

To Be Continued........

Last edited by ScaRZ on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Jake Reason wrote: That the USA is as much the whore of Babylon as the Roman Church and Atheism.

I'm only about 1/2 way through Peter's audio interview but Jake you made reference to the U.S.A as being the whore a few times. And that's ok. But I gotta cherry pick a pastor out there and put this out here for balance purposes..

The woman was the original Israelites, and from them came the nation of Israel. John sees her pregnant. Within the womb of Israel was the Messiah, Jesus.

Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days. (Rev 12:3-6)

This of course is a picture of Satan trying to kill Jesus before he was born but unable to. After Jesus death on the cross, He rose from the dead and ascended to the Father, and so Satan could not destroy Him. So whom does the Dragon turn to? He turns to the woman. The woman flees into the desert where God takes care of her. For centuries the Jews struggled to survive. They did. God had His unique way to save her:

The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach. (Rev 12:14)

Notice the she was given wings of a great eagle. The national symbol for America is the Bald Eagle. The Book of Revelation and other prophetic books like Daniel clearly use animals to depict nations. They apply the lion, bear, and other beasts to symbolize various nations (see Rev 4:7; 17:3 and Daniel 7:4-7). The eagle symbolizes the USA that would protect and help Israel. It is no secret that America was instrumental in—first, defeating Hitler and thus freeing the Jews; second, giving Israel their homeland; third, protecting and aiding Israel; and forth, in opening its own doors to the Jews to make a living. There are as many Jews living in America than are living in Israel. No nation on the earth has near the population of Jews that America has.

----------------
    Look forward to digging into ScaRZ -Nimrod post in the morning...
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:45 am

I now continue........

When I read the verse of scripture that points to the fact that the Antichrist must be "Revealed" before the coming of Jesus Christ will occur,then I know a disclosure has taken place at that point in time.

2 Thessalonians 2:3........"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

Does this word "revealed" mean he is alive as most see it,or could it go another direction?

A well preserved body could one day be found that will be none other than a King (Nimrod) of the past. The body will be revealed and a great sign and wonder will soon occur that will cause the "Whole World" to wonder after the Beast (Antichrist), as life once again enters into the King(Nimrod).

The Antichrist will be a king of kings as they the kings spoken of in Revelation 17:12-13 are about to receive their power as kings in one hour with the beast (Antichrist). Nimrod was a lord of lords and king of kings in the past and will he live again to be a lord of lords and king of kings once again?

Revelation 17:12-13

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Notice above in the 13th verse of Revelation 17 how they (These ten kings) will have "One" mind. They will be in complete agreement,"They will be as One." They receive the mark in their minds and bow to the king. They now have become one with the beast (Antichrist,Nimrod). He gave them power,now they give their minds.

Where the mind leads the body follows. Just like Jesus Christ is the head (Mind) of The Church (Called out ones), the body consist of "Followers". We (The called out ones)are the many pieces (members)that make up the full complete body.

I don't believe the mark of the beast is a chip implant,bar code,or any type of tattoo placed on or underneath the skin of the forehead or the hand. I believe if you look at scripture you will find clues that the mark of the beast is a counterfeit of the Seal of God.

Those who receive the mark will give their alliance to the system as well as the controlling force behind the system. They will carry with them his number which is a name,which is a mark in their minds.

This can also be seen with God also. Notice in Revelation 22:3-4 that those who serve God will carry with them his name in their foreheads just like those who serve The Beast (Antichrist).

Who do we serve?
    Who do we work for?
    Who do we believe?
    Who do we love?
    Who do we honor?
    Who do we worship?
    Who do we follow?

Revelation 22:3-4

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

I'm one who believes one of the names of The Antichrist is the one referred to in The Bible as "The Assyrian" I believe The LORD will send him and use him as a rod of The LORD'S anger. I believe The LORD of hosts will use this person called The Assyrian (The Antichrist) with an evil heart for destruction to fulfill his will.

We can see from the underlined part of verse 7 that The Assyrian (The Antichrist) does not set out to meaneth not ( not so intend). Neither does The Assyrian (The Antichrist) heart think so. But it is in his heart even if he isn't aware it is there. He does not believe what he is doing comes from having an evil heart and does not recognize himself as evil.

Isaiah 10:5-7

O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:08 am; edited 3 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Nib wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote: That the USA is as much the whore of Babylon as the Roman Church and Atheism.

I'm only about 1/2 way through Peter's audio interview but Jake you made reference to the U.S.A as being the whore a few times. And that's ok. But I gotta cherry pick a pastor out there and put this out here for balance purposes..
    I haven't defined it that way before. But have felt that America may play a dual role as "Mystery Babylon". The "whore of Babylon" connection was what Peter has postulated. And I was saying that our views were similar - meaning: not exactly the same.

I haven't an anti-American bone in my body. I've traveled more of the great USA than 99% of all Americans. And just this past summer, I checked out several homes on the Niagara River in New York State, with serious consideration that I might move there. And so, my views on prophecy are just that, nothing personal against the USA.

The woman was the original Israelites, and from them came the nation of Israel. John sees her pregnant. Within the womb of Israel was the Messiah, Jesus.
    >
    >
    Well laid out Nib!
    I too believe this interpretation is valid. I put it in the top 3.

And I think it quite possible that the top three may ALL be accurate interpretations, simultaneously.

Another popular interpretation of Rev 12, is based upon it chronologically occurring at mid-way of the Tribulation. The war in heaven, followed by the Dragon/Deceiver being cast down to earth. The women being taken to the wilderness (on the wings of an eagle) for 1260 days (3-1/2 years), depicts a Christian remnant (special group) being protected from the wrath of God, And Satan the Dragon, for the remainder of the Tribulation. And then in verse 17, Satan became furious with the women and goes after the rest of her offspring - "those who keep the commandments of God and hold the Testimony of Jesus Christ"
    The remnant/Women could depict the 144,000 Israelites, 12,000 from each tribe.

The other popular interpretation is that the son being taken up into heaven and the women's seed being protected, depicts the Rapture. Mid-Trib Rapture theory. Some think the women's seed is made up of two groups - the 144,000 Israelites and those who accepted Christ after the rapture.

Any which way, I'm sure you've heard all these interpretations before.

Back to Mystery Babylon and the Whore of Babylon.

Rev 18
    Look at it closely. There are not many cities that could qualify in these times, for the city which is described here.
    It could have applied to Rome 1700 years ago, but not today.
    Paris, London, Tokyo, Shanghai, Delhi? These could qualify. But New York City fits the qualifications better than any other in our times.

enough said
    Take care Nib

Wings of an Eagle
    Juno Award Winning Song 1998 - Canadian, Steve Bell

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Excellent ScaRZ!

You packed alot into that.

I sometimes wonder if we have the timing wrong. What if the endtimes is yet another century off. It sure doesn't look that way, but who knows?

And in that future, what if the Arab nations formed a Union of Nations. Give them a few more decades and it could well come true. If so how would prophecy students interpret "end-times" prophecies in their time? "The Assyrian" would take on a whole different meaning.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Excellent ScaRZ!

You packed alot into that.

I sometimes wonder if we have the timing wrong. What if the endtimes is yet another century off. It sure doesn't look that way, but who knows?

And in that future, what if the Arab nations formed a Union of Nations. Give them a few more decades and it could well come true. If so how would prophecy students interpret "end-times" prophecies in their time? "The Assyrian" would take on a whole different meaning.

Yes Jake, I have mentioned before how new avenues of thinking will change on prophecy.

I still believe it doesn't matter if they're old or new avenues, if too many jump on the bandwagon,it probably isn't the correct path. The most popular of anything can be nothing more than a feeding by dark forces. We should always look for attacks to flourish when a correct path is revealed.

During those final years,months and days the vast majority will be blind and unable to see truth. Spiritual blindness will cover this earth as a dense fog.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Yea Jake- NYC fits like a glove. I do wonder if CY's earlier posts a page or so back were aimed at the conspiracy theory with the Bush admin bringing down the twin towers?

Wouldn't really work though based on Rev 18.

As for prophecy and directions - well It would be impossible to ignore at this time Isaiah 17 yea?

ScaRZ - I've read that the Antichrist must come from the bloodline of the jews and yet elsewhere I've read Assyria = Syria / Parts of Turkey and Iraq???

Here's a thought:

From the description of their fate alone, it is reasonable to conclude that the armies of Isaiah 17:12 are the same nations who sign a treaty against the Lord in Psalm 83:5-8. Below is a list of those nations and their modern geographical equivalents:

Edomites = Jordan / Parts of the West Bank
    Ishmaelites = The Arab people
    Moabites = Jordan / Parts of the West Bank
    Hagrites = Jordan / The Arab people
    Gebalites = Lebanon
    Ammonites = Jordan
    Amalekites = Southern Israel / Gaza
    Philistia = Gaza
    Tyre = Lebanon
    Assyria = Syria / Parts of Turkey and Iraq
    The Descendants of Lot = Jordan
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 am

Nib wrote:

ScaRZ - I've read that the Antichrist must come from the bloodline of the jews and yet elsewhere I've read Assyria = Syria / Parts of Turkey and Iraq???

Nib,here are some maps that show some of the ancient empires.

http://www.science.co.il/Maps-Near-East-Empires.asp

The Assyrian Empire stretched out into several modern day nations. Babylon was part of all these ancient empires.

No matter who this king/The Antichrist is,I believe he will come from this area or was ruler of this area. If he is indeed the second coming of Nimrod,he did rule in this area.

Nimrod carried with him many,many names as ancient cultures spread out upon the earth. If I conquered the Assyrian Empire I would be it's king, no matter where I was born.

There is one thing that is clear, the beast will ascend from the bottomless pit(The Abyss)at a certain time before the return of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 17:8........"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

they that dwell on the earth shall wonder..."They will be astonished,marvel,be amazed."

I gave some of my thoughts on Mystery Babylon back on page 10 of this thread. I agree with Peter Goodgame that it's much more than just Rome or NYC. This Mystery Babylon and the Whore of Babylon is a system that's been around for thousands of years. Many want to place it in a very small area,but I see it as covering the four corners of this earth.

One thing I've always found very interesting is how the ten horns/ten kings that give their power and strength unto the beast(Antichrist) will hate the whore.

Revelation 17:16........"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Rev 17:7 But the angel said to me, "Why do you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her.

Rev 17:8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come.

Rev 17:9 This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;

Rev 17:10 they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while.

Rev 17:11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast.

Rev 17:14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."

Rev 17:15 And the angel said to me, "The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire,

Rev 17:17 for God has put it into their hearts to carry out his purpose by being of one mind and handing over their royal power to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.

Rev 17:18 And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth."

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:17 am

She is the city that is an opposite of what New Jerusalem is.

The New Jerusalem........"The Virgin Bride"

Babylon the Great.........."The Great Prostitute"

The Virgin Bride awaits her Bridegroom. She is not seduced,she is not deceived.

The Great Prostitute is the seductive nemesis who beds the kings and nations.

When Babylon the Great falls it is suppose to be a time of rejoicing not sadness as God finally places judgment on this great prostitute. In the great prostitute was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on earth. She is much,much more than any earthly human built city.

Revelation 18:20........"Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Revelation 18:24........"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

I believe in Revelation 6 the souls of those crying out to God to avenge them will finally take place when the great prostitute falls.

Revelation 6:10........"And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 pm

ScaRZ wrote:She is the city that is an opposite of what New Jerusalem is.

The New Jerusalem........"The Virgin Bride"

Babylon the Great.........."The Great Prostitute"

The Virgin Bride awaits her Bridegroom. She is not seduced,she is not deceived.

The Great Prostitute is the seductive nemesis who beds the kings and nations.

When Babylon the Great falls it is suppose to be a time of rejoicing not sadness as God finally places judgment on this great prostitute. In the great prostitute was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on earth. She is much,much more than any earthly human built city.
    Indeed.
    I have responded to your thoughts, ScaRZ, via the synchronicity occurring on Dan's thread.

Who is 'she', and what is her fundamental sin?

'She' has both a name and a practice. Her name is not exclusive to her 'practice'. For her 'practice' is also carried on by those who do not bare her name.

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p675-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#1505

Continuing here for 4 posts:

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p690-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#1507

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:57 am

Thanks Jake for telling me about your post in Dan's Thread. I'm going to read them all right now. I may have totally missed them without you letting me know.

-------------------------------------------

You brought up a topic that many are blind to.

I can just imagine what people would do today or in the future if it were possible in the days Jesus walked upon this earth that photos were taken of Jesus and they were revealed as 100% fact.

If I look at the photos and only take them for what they are......"There is nothing wrong." But if I bow to them,pray to them,worship them,or build service around them,now this is idolatry.

Here is something else that many don't get. The Law of God was written by The Finger of God "In Stone". Moses wrote the other statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances but they were not written "In Stone". When something is written "In Stone" it is symbolic of never changing.

Exodus 31:18........"And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God."

The LORD didn't add anything more to his Law (The Ten Commandments)but gave Moses statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances afterwards.

Deuteronomy 5:22........"These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me."

Remember that the first set of tablets were broken by Moses and The LORD wrote a second.

Exodus 34:1........"Hew thee two tablets of stone like unto first; and I will write upon the tablets the words that were on the first tables, which thou didst break."

What was placed inside The Ark of the Covenant?......"The Law of God written upon tables of stone."

Exodus 25:16........"And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee."

Were the statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances written by Moses placed inside The Ark of the Covenant?......"They were not."......."They were placed on the side of The Ark of the Covenant."

Deuteronomy 31:24-26

And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,

That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,

Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 am

For those who may have some interest Steve Quayle was on Coast to Coast AM December 15 for the first two hours of the show. I haven't listen to it,but hope to when I have some time. The last two hours are the topic of overpopulation.

Here is a Mediafire link for download. It's been edited to remove all the commercials.

Tribulations & Overpopulation

http://www.mediafire.com/?cg9ztbaja2b3h08

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Thanks ScaRZ,
    I have a busy week ahead, but will listen to it sometime or another.

Qrios
    Qrios

Post by Qrios Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:27 am

Greetings all....

For those interested - Dr. Heiser will also be talking on Coast to Coast on the 20th.. on prohecy of all things... Very Happy

Link
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:01 am

Thanks for posting the link Qrios. Great to hear from you again. Please don't be a stranger or just a lurker.
    Qrios
    Qrios

Post by Qrios Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 am

Pleasure - will do - still catching up... have 21 pages of posts to get through Very Happy

"Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized, in the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is violently opposed in the third it is regarded as self evident". - Arthur Shopenhauer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:15 pm