Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:28 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Empty Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

U's Little Miscellaneous Hidey-Hole, no spooks allowed!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Portal10

Last edited by U on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:08 pm

I'm a fragmented entity, I cannot truly begin until I've found my missing parts.

It's the only advantage they have.

Beyond the boundary of sleep great progress is made.

The Astral Sea teems with possibility.

I still don't remember the voyages as of yet.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:03 am

Yeah well.

When I did the funny thing with the funny people, this video came up in my notifications and I suppose it's a little more useful right now than it was before.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:44 pm

I had a funny dream last night where I was a kid, somewhere between preteen and late teen set up to go to space with maybe like 30 other kids. It was strange I only really remember entering a registration room where gravity was lower than Earth but not completely antigrav either. Then I was in an outside sort of lunch room where me and the other kids were waiting. I knew some aryan looking twin and some black girl to be my friends but otherwise I didn't recognize anyone. Even those two aren't people I've ever met in my waking life. The boy's brother was missing too. Anyway after that, and this is the funny part, I was Walter White from Breaking Bad and me and Jesse stormed into this restaurant in my hometown to meet with someone. It went wrong in some way and I got threaten and then I sort of half realized I was dreaming and just grabbed his face and molded back into the dream and told him he disappointed me while squeezing his face and that he "sank into the deep" and then I woke up! Lol every little nerdy edgelord like me loves Walter White and takes on his imagery often but I think anyone who keeps tabs on me realizes why I'm the best person to use that symbol and just how funny and fitting it is!

Last edited by U on Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:16 am

There was one aspect of the dream I forgot to mention. We did make it to space and on the space station i saw a mural of a woman with red hair, shoulder length with bangs, she was dressed like the Virgin Mary and held her heart on a chain. I didn't think it was her though.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:34 am

RIP King.

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Fb_img72

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:32 pm

Y'all

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 19c10
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:46 pm

I miss Plus Ultra, sorry if I scared you off my dude.

You did some good work.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:42 pm

I thought this was interesting.

I'm sure most of you dickweeds agree with Niell and (maybe) Nietzsche.

It's only because you have a sadistic streak, the happy remain happy, the sad remain sad, poors are poors, rich are rich, ugly stay ugly etc.

I find the Helio model a lot more compelling, I've wrestled with or shall we say grappled  Laughing  with that model for nearly ten years.

Imagine if you will a finite yet so incredibly complex model of experience that involves the same principal characters meeting up and interfacing in more and more mundane and elaborate ways. A dress up contest across eternity until POP the very last grouping of parameters and set decorations and every option in every universe has been expended. Divine Revelation! The eschaton to end all eschatons!

That would be the only way to ascend to higher dimensions in my not so humble point of view!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Dsc07810
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:41 am

I'm just teasing Joe. You becoming president would be wild! You wouldn't have to put in a lot of effort to do a better job than the incumbent. I think the chances are pretty slim though.

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 D-p9i210
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:18 pm

I'll pay Joe Firmage $500 in cash if he gets in contact with me via deep state methods and makes me his campaign manager!

The stipulation is that what I say goes and the entire campaign is under my control in terms of marketing, finance and outreach and if any hint of illegal "extra-legal" or any type of adjacent activity occurs, the person who owns this account will cease all communication with and responsibility to said campaign and will report such activity to the proper authorities if any right is infringed or law is broken.

Obviously a formal contract will need to be worked out.

Do we have a deal?

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Yall think you're real fuckin smart don't yuh!?

From funny red head vampire lady to old but fit eastern European guy and his young black cackling lady friend.

But you have no idea how this thing plays out.

Just wait until you see how this ends!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Nlzgk_10
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:27 pm

Yep, I’m smarter than every single one of you.

And I have a bigger heart I love you too.

Don’t need to know how it plays out.

I know what to do every moment.

It doesn’t matter how it plays out.

It matters how one plays.

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:33 pm

FatThorDude wrote:Yep, I’m smarter than every single one of you.

And I have a bigger heart I love you too.

Don’t need to know how it plays out.

I know what to do every moment.

It doesn’t matter how it plays out.

It matters how one plays.

Plural Me?

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:29 am

Funny, I had for the first time in a year just watched AP’s wacky video earlier today.

Is he homeless now?

All connected.

Kinda funny how effortlessly it unfolds.

No one has ever been alone.

All the gates are open.

The individual is intimately connected to everything.

Knight of Wands
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:10 pm

Aaron thinks I'm funny, that's good enough for me!
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:34 pm

U wrote:Aaron thinks I'm funny, that's good enough for me!
    Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Eeed7a10

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm

God that was the worst conversation of my life.

Those guys are SO stupid!

What a waste of time!

Laughing

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Bahahaha

Indeed

What a wicked sense of humor you have.

I like it more and more all the time.

I think I'm falling in love.

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:56 pm

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 E1093110

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 6025cc10

U

Cheguevoblin and Big Bunny Love like this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:46 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:36 pm

It's all rhetoric.

At times it can be art.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:21 am

One muppets art 🖼 is another’s fart.

🐐💨

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:47 pm

Buzz off little bees...

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Reptil11
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:15 pm

And buzzed off they did.

Watch the numbers go Down...

Down

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" - Page 2 Eyjlzg10

Down

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:53 pm

Yah, OMF is dead, but I’m not, yet.

I’m 🔥

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:59 am