Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook

spacemaverick
    spacemaverick
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Empty AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook

Post by spacemaverick Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:25 pm

This man is a former Florida State Trooper, Customs Investigator, teacher, coach, dean, ass't principal, principal at an alternative school, Director of School Safety and Security for Seminole County Schools in Florida, a man the Dept. Of Justice contract trainer for school police officers, school superintendents and school boards. He is also a naturalized American citizen from Germany.

He began questioning what happened at Sandy Hook. Wolfgang W. Halbig doesn’t believe anyone was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, and he’s looking for some answers. So many answers, in fact, that he was paid a visit by some police investigators telling him to back off.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=15503

Listen to him on this podcast. Interesting indeed.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Empty Re: AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook

Post by spacemaverick Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:23 pm

I must admit that what the man had to say sure had my attention. When I observed the way people acted I did not see a whole lot of grief. I did not understand the way things were staged at the school like ambulances and the like and I certainly don't understand tearing down the crime scene but what do I know? Having retired from law enforcement and corrections I certainly had my share of them and even a couple with the security company I am with now.

This certainly raises alarms with me and a lot of it does not make sense. One of the items I would like to dig into is what is the background of the people of Newtown. Are they business people linked with big business, government, a mixture or what. That would be another aspect to peruse. Maybe something there...maybe not.

Admin
    Admin

AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Empty Re: AFP PODCAST: School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook

Post by pman35 Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Thanks for this spacemaverick , I will get a listen asap Smile

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Thanks for this Spacemaverick. I haven't been following the Sandy Hook case like I should but I've heard things which included a general consensus that the situation is not what they portrayed, same as it wasn't with 9-11. I've heard from those who have been following it, that there are many similarities to the Batman Theater shooting incident, and in that there was blatant mind control usap indicators present. I've got some stuff on that around here somewhere if you are interested I could dig it up for comparison purposes. I could also point you in the direction of those who've looked at it and claimed issue...but some of those are researchers into CT and others national militia network. I am usually hesitant to suggest those sources to someone who's worked in law enforcement as there's usually stigmatization hurdles to leap to get a serious communication link going so info is exchanged. But like I said if you're interested I'll dredge up my notes.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    spacemaverick
    spacemaverick
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by spacemaverick Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 pm

I performed a split so other sources of Sandy Hook information could be brought to light. People will be able to look at these various sources and make their own decision and develop their own opinions.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:07 pm

spacemaverick wrote:I performed a split so other sources of Sandy Hook information could be brought to light.  People will be able to look at these various sources and make their own decision and develop their own opinions.

kewl beans; it was nothing personal. I've taken to testing the waters first since my experience the last few years with those hurdles is generally negative on the side of those who should be most interested. I don't enjoy being a verbal punching bag for cynicism - or at least I have less patience for it than I used to I guess I could say.

Unfortunately that cynicism on both sides of that comm fence means a fence jumper like myself has take criticism from both sides in the process of sharing this or that across the fence. The laymen/researcher/&militia groups think law enforcement have their heads up and locked (failure to do their jobs which starts with listening), and the law enforcement typically think anyone who can be ascribed by any of those labels is a nutcase to be ignored or circumvented. assuming the person or group in question is not part of the primary problem.

The cynicism has risen over the last decade to vehemency bordering on violence to the point getting both parties on the same page and willing to communicate with each other is exasperating. At least on my part. And I've been a bit limited with energy lately on passing tomes of info back and forth. Intellectual conflict fatigue, if you will (trying to be diplomatic in my description of personal experience; lopsided grin).

I'll rummage for what I have.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    spacemaverick
    spacemaverick
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by spacemaverick Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Cy, you may be interested to know in my neck of the woods that there are more with my interests and my views and we really have concern for the views and actions of those who replace us when we retire. That's the what the key is, the generation replacing us. It has a number of us concerned. I can certainly understand why you were hesitant. OPEN MINDS is just what it says...we should all have an Open Mind...but unfortunately that is not the case in todays world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 pm