Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Empty Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 pm

U's Little Miscellaneous Hidey-Hole, no spooks allowed!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Portal10

Last edited by U on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:57 pm

And where was I in those wandering years? Within a desert for a mind, an average body. My tired eyes look back numb and dumb. Did I miss the shot? Dear God I hope not. At times I see her new eyes, I don't remember the color. It's true with Them I am Lost But Never Alone, so compelled to answer for past lives to atone. If the vectors could align just once more I would hop right on and not miss because I do need the kiss. Wish wish wish. Tsk tsk tsk. To open the escape hatch and find my latch a portal indeed by any other name. I see it looking back, I can't be so wack. PLEASE! Give give give so I may live live live.

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Battle10
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Empty Re: Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"

Post by U Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:52 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:42 pm

OMF did give me my best Christmas present of last year. Thanks. santa
    Never too much cowbell.

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Willyw10
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:38 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/reviews/22387450/wanderhome-rpg-tabletop-game-review

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Wander10
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:34 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu May 13, 2021 6:01 am

ASK

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:57 am

Happy birthday, I love you.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:35 pm

jocolor

Last edited by U on Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:36 pm

I think I'm very funny!
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:16 am

"You dream of reptiles.

That’s the past muppet.

They learned to fly."

Oooo that's very good, I like that!

Someone's been paying attention!

There's certainly nihilism in my presentation but it's not the only ingredient, some of my favorite parts have splashes of Metamodernity.

Like so:

"In 2010, cultural theorists Timotheus Vermeulen and Robin van den Akker proposed metamodernism as an intervention in the post-postmodernism debate. In their essay Notes on Metamodernism, they asserted that the 2000s were characterized by the return of typically modern positions that did not forfeit the postmodern mindsets of the 1980s and 1990s, resembling a "neo-romanticism" represented especially in the work of young visual artists. According to them, the metamodern sensibility "can be conceived of as a kind of informed naivety, a pragmatic idealism", characteristic of cultural responses to recent global events such as climate change, the financial crisis, political instability, and the digital revolution.They asserted that “the postmodern culture of relativism, irony, and pastiche" is over, having been replaced by a post-ideological condition that stresses engagement, affect, and storytelling."

"In 2011, Luke Turner published The Metamodernist Manifesto as "an exercise in simultaneously defining and embodying the metamodern spirit," describing it as "a romantic reaction to our crisis-ridden moment."The manifesto recognized "oscillation to be the natural order of the world," and called for an end to "the inertia resulting from a century of modernist ideological naivety and the cynical insincerity of its antonymous bastard child." Instead, Turner proposed metamodernism as "the mercurial condition between and beyond irony and sincerity, naivety and knowingness, relativism and truth, optimism and doubt, in pursuit of a plurality of disparate and elusive horizons," and concluded with a call to "go forth and oscillate!""

I'd say that best describes it but blending a little bit of irony and sarcasm spices it up too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamodernism

And this stuffy old place wouldn't be nearly as fun without me  Laughing

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:50 am

😂
    Sometimes when Smelly insults me I wonder if his back handed compliments are intentional. Oh man, thanks for that one, it gave me a case of the giggles.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:29 pm

We've hit a breakthrough.

Smelly acknowledges a "Personal Eschaton"

I've used that exact phrasing before.

Thanks for mine too btw dickhead.

As if I don't know...

And yeah

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" The-st10

You're goddamn right my avatar is a self portrait!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" 220px-10

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Ba0b7910

"I call the plays muthafucker, huddle up"
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:05 am

GAH!

I am such an asshole sometimes.

Now of course I don't mean my interactions with any of you, you deserve it of course Wink.

I regret it though with others, smaller waves in the ocean.

I don't realize how much people can be drawn to me and I'm just too flippant about their emotions sometimes.

So, Ms. A (no not that one) I'll miss you too in the short time I've know you and I'm glad that you care that you won't see me as much anymore as I move on into my next chapter. I'm glad you care and I should never question something like that.

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:39 pm

I mean every interaction with everything.

Everything is always changing.

Everything is always coming and going.

We don’t know how long we have with anyone or thing.

So make it count maybe.

Try being direct and honest and naked about what you are.

No one needs what you have.

It doesn’t matter what anyone else does or thinks.

This is all for you.

Respect it maybe, love it all.

Enjoy.

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:23 pm

6. The Principle of Cause and Effect
    “Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”
    — The Kybalion
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:09 pm

UNWISE!

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Shutte10

(1.5)
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:53 pm

Alright, I finally cracked it.

It took almost 3 years.

You all work with the Greys and that's what this Eschaton stuff's all about.

That's why your language is confusing, confounding and frustrating.

If you know, you know and I know.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:40 pm

Foot mann should apologize for his list poem.

Last edited by U on Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:34 pm

I won't ask again
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:40 am

Ha! Vampire whores! I showed them!

What a strange dream...
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:29 pm

Paul Price told me and Scott Cuan on a phone call with Dan that he'd have a YouTube channel and a website up soon and that was 2 and half years ago and needless to say I'm very disappointed in him.

Whatever...

All you spooks are going to be working for him one day!

Laughing Wink
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm

I was dreading the day the Tartaria shit was going to rear it's ugly head on OMF. There's something to it but I dont think it's as dramatic as some would have you believe. It's part of this whole blend of conspiracy culture isn't it? Once we got close to critical mass with understanding the ufo phenomenon, the black budget, breakaway civilizations, ancient aliens and cryptoterrestrials, our adversaries within the brotherhoods cooked up an entirely new cosmology to throw us off. Walter Bosley described the presentation at the 2015 Secret Space Conference in San Diego by Catherine Austin Fitts as the "tip of the spear" and I couldn't agree more. It's also worth noting one of our very important players is from that city and I don't think it is coincidence. Something new had to be cooked up of course and out came the Mandela Effect, Flat Earth and eventually Tartaria and the Mud Flood. You can trace these ideas going mainstream to about 2015 and 2016.  It fits so well into the eschatological theater the intelligence agencies, the mystery schools and the little grey fellas wish to perform. A closed system indeed and one that surely fits into the framework of the BPW. A flat plane and a honeycomb/lattice superstructure keeping it in place where other intelligent entities would reside and visit the world in the center, taking the angel and devil role rather than simply being the flesh and blood members of the animal kingdom that yours truly believes them to be. I do have much more to say on the subject but for now I'll leave it here and simply state that it is a compelling cosmology and it would make for one hell of a dungeons and dragons setting but as far as I can tell the world of the mud flood, the Tartaria storyline is more something belonging along side the world of Tolkien than the secret world history of mankind.

More on this later.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:14 am

Neurotypical Neurosis
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:13 pm

Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus" Fb_img70

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 am