Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+14
skaizlimit
Araneidae
jofo
Allthereis
Foresaperire
Cheguevoblin
GSB
whoknows
hobbit
Foot Mann
U
Big Bunny Love
dan
18 posters

B - j - c67890

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Empty B - j - c67890

Post by dan Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Bjc could stand for lots of things.  It’s possible to suppose that it stands Baltimore Junior College.  It’s possible to suppose that c stands for chick, which is short for chicken.  

Talk about a pink slip, yesterday, puts me in mind of being laid off, which puts me in mind of a retrospective.........

And a topic header does require at least ten characters.......

The allotted length for a thread is 40 pages...... giving us a chance to take the occasional breather...... as the show goes on.

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Empty Re: B - j - c67890

Post by Foresaperire Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:37 am

Has anyone worked with the Monroe Institute's Hemi-Sync Gateway Experience binaural audio tracks?  I've found tremendous results in the Focus 12 state and have integrated the Hemi-Sync Discovery, Freedom and Wave II series into my daily practice.  Here is a public report by the Agency that provides an excellent overview of the approach: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:01 pm

Fore,

I was decidedly unimpressed by the document you reference, and I’m not a big fan of technology.  

However, I would be a fool to suggest that there is no teleological aspect to technology, in general.  

And, yes, there are likely to be more direct ways to interface with the internet than with just conventional audio visual technology.  

I would imagine that there would be more than a few Hemi-Sync user groups out there, if the advertising carries validity.  

Keep us posted, but do be careful what you are wishing for when you go to the well.

Back to my previous post.......

Yes, we have to invoke a robust version of teleology, if we wish to venture into immaterialism.  

Teleology is not compatible with free will, especially not in any larger historical context.  

This may have something to do with the effectiveness of the coverup.  

If some very significant anomalous phenomenon were to threaten the coverup, it would automatically be smoothed over by the teleological imperative....... we would not need a special cadre of men in black, with memory sticks.  

But will the prospect of Revelation upset this natural continuity?

Can there be an historical discontinuity or MoAPS (paradigm shift)...... one of Biblical proportions?

Nature abhors vacuums, it also abhors discontinuities.

There would have to be a special allowance or dispensation.

Can God be allowed to be a drama queen?

The answer is not at all obvious.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:01 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1jJG0fAMlt/?igshid=ntf4ve9qxb4i

B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Screen11
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:01 pm

All kidding aside Dan, I feel we are remiss to not include "intent" in the context around Teleology, immaterialism and the cover up.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:32 pm

dan wrote:Keep us posted, but do be careful what you are wishing for when you go to the well.

Indeed
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:20 am

1320z.........

Fore,

Intentionality is taken to be the mark of the mental.  

And teleology presupposes that behaviors are goal directed, ie. intentional.

The question arises as to whether animals exhibit intentionality.  

In biology, the term teleonomy refers to the mere appearance of teleology in a behavior that may lack any internal content, as when a stimulus may be followed by an automatic/reflex response.

And one could go on at very considerable length.......

But I would like to continue with the issue raised by Bishop Berkeley....... to be is to be perceived.  

This raises the question as to what is meant by perception.  

Materialists believe in indirect perception....... perceptions are mediated by photons, by touch, etc......

Immaterialists subscribe to direct perception.  

With immaterialism, everything is a mental state, and, in the end, there is only one mental state.... the default state..... had by the cosmic mind..... a state of cosmic agape, if you will.  

The rest of us wander around in our personal fogs of individual perception..... jerry rigged as they usually are.  

But sight and touch seem all too real..... it all makes sense..... everything in its proper time and place...... cause and effect, etc.....

Now, I don’t believe in individual neurons, any more than I believe in individual atoms, but they are amenable to metaphoric and analogic thinking.  

There is a sense in which we function as God’s neurons.  

Does this mean that God is a super human?

No, it just means that we are incipient deities..... gradually waking up to our cosmic status..... realizing that we are lost in the fog..... trying to follow the light.  

So, yes, there is indirect perception...... in the sense that we are seeing through the glass darkly.  

Our glasses are prisms that break the cosmic light into space-time segments.  

The idea that we have individual bodies..... individual sense organs.... is all part of the funhouse of mirrors.  

Think of a disco ball.  

Each of us is an intelligent/active mirror.  

There is, of course, also a strongly holographic element to each of our magic mirrors..... a microcosmic element.  

The apparent stability of the mundane world around us is what is truly miraculous.  

(cont........)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:08 am

"The apparent stability of the mundane world"

Is the memory of the world, our individual memories are so short as to not comprehend that We are within the worlds memory, to the world We will be flickers in it's time.

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:56 am

1700z........

hobbit,

World memory.......?

I might prefer to say the Monad’s or Source’s memory.  

But I don’t believe in memory, either, since it is time that is the illusion........ both space and time are illusions.  

Everything is an illusion, relative to the Monad.  

Space and time are like training wheels, just to help us get our balance on our road to the One.  

We can see the future through a glass darkly...... so as not to be blinded by the light.  

The internet is another one of our training wheels.

With all its information, it is merely a drop in the cosmic bucket..... a very narrow slice of the cosmic frequency....... what is the frequency, Kenneth?  

And, of course, God hides out at the core of our being..... there being only one Being.  

And how personal is that Being?  We will love nothing more than to sit down and have a beer with that Being...... all of this is just the prelude...... our warmup act.  

This is all we need to know about what is actually going on.  

It is never too early to start learning how to look for the light.

We tend to look for love in all the wrong places.  

Well, there is no wrong place to look for love...... but there are dumb ways to look for it.  

And there is nothing that is dumb, but there is the college of hard knocks...... attend carefully to its courses.

And what is the nature of the miracle that lends itself to the stability of the world?  

Well, the world is a piece of Eternity....... a very significant piece.  

It is the best possible set of training wheels for God’s little playmates.

It prepares us for prime time.  

It is a relatively level and stable playing field.  It has a lot of continuity.  

Sometimes the world can seem downright boring, but don’t let it fool you.  You are only being given a chance to catch your breath.  

Let’s suppose that we go out and dig a mine shaft, going a few thousand feet down.  

We’re going to run into a lot of rocks.  

Now, consider an equivalent, virtual shaft...... displaced by few yards to one side.  

Are the rocks just as rocky in the virtual shaft....... just as solid seeming? What happened to immaterialism?

(cont.......)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Dan,

You may "prefer" to say the monads, but that is the overall memory, the worlds been within ever larger memories that are all within the overall memory.
    The memory contains information that is contacted by every emerging memory to be how it is encoded to be.

The emerging entities on this planet are consequences of the inputs into that memory by the existing memories within it, hence the ever changing outcomes as each entity desires to modulate to it's environment.

The rate of change is quickening as our technology alters, humans are the memories changing rapidly to adapt to the speed of this technology .

This is though all a two way system of transmitter and recievers, so the information inputs are coming in from larger memory fields which such as nikola Tesla was attuned to.

TT Brown was also doing this with His wife and daughter on hand to write down fast ( shorthand) what He said on awaking as the memory connection is severed once fully awake, thus the information is not then in our local memory field, this is what occurs in dream time.

I had it explained as to be in 5D, where our local memory field is in 4D.

Thus We can alter this world as desired, it all comes down to percentage of overall inputs into and out of the next larger field ( it will be a fibonacci percentage ) 144, 000?

Hobbit

Foresaperire likes this post

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:52 pm

Pretty good explanation for those following along...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:28 am

1330z..........

I regret that neither of my interlocutors, here, nor the people they reference, appear to have the slightest comprehension of, nor interest in, the small, personal world.  I have no idea why they are choosing to hang out on this particular thread.

In any case, I would like to get back to the ontological status of the Earth’s interior.......

Or the ontological status of any interiors, keeping in mind Berkeley’s dictum that to be is to be perceived, and, for us persons, perception is mainly a visual apperception of surfaces.  

Yes, we can easily be fooled by mere appearances.  

So what has happened with our alleged ability of direct perception?  

With regard to perceptions...... you can fool some of the people all the time, and all the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.  

With that in mind, perception is mainly a social phenomenon, mediated largely by language.  

Thus perception is mediated by our personal and collective memory.  

Wait, how is perception direct, if it is mediated by language, etc?

Well, I believe in the logos, but not necessarily in language.  

I don’t believe in vibrating air molecules any more than I believe in vibrating electrons or photons.  

How then do I account for the delay of the thunder, after the flash of lightning....... especially since I also don’t believe in either space or time?

Well, I believe that when I see an automobile rapidly approaching I had best get out of the way.  

Wait, do I believe in the air that I breathe?  

Yes and no.  

If I wish to remain on this social plane, I believe in following the social niceties, such as breathing....... otherwise, breathing is up for grabs.  

What I’m saying is that being, of all kinds, is inter subjective..... there is no objectivity to being...... all being is relative, including, especially, the being of God.  Christians half way get that.  

Us, jesus freaks, we get it most of the way.  

How then are we supposed to follow the light, when we get to the other side?  The same way that we follow it here...... by inter subjective triangulation...... and always knowing, when all else fails, that the kingdom is within.  

But, yes, science is an essential part of our social gnosis......

Can we directly perceive a round Earth?

Yes, but we can also conceive of a concave Earth.

And, under the aegis of the Logos, perception and conception cannot be neatly distinguished....... pace Berkeley..... all Being being embedded in........ embraced by Eternity...... you know..... rock my soul in the bosom of Abraham.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:06 am; edited 11 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:31 am

Fore, are you the same Fore who said that at the end of the world, you will transform into your true form which is so fearsome, people will run from you in sheer terror?

Just wondering. lol
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:42 am

Dan, when faced with a concept or an idea that is outside of your "small world" you run away, dismiss and deflect.  Perhaps this is why Smelly decided that his time was much better served doing other things. With a title of "Open Minds Forum" you're voice here is certainly the complete opposite of the the intentions of the blog.   Luke 15.   You sound more like a Pharisee then the Jesus that you say you follow.

Last edited by Foresaperire on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:47 am

99 wrote:Fore, are you the same Fore who said that at the end of the world, you will transform into your true form which is so fearsome, people will run from you in sheer terror?

Just wondering. lol

lol - fores aperire = doors open
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:39 am

Fores,

When it comes to the small world, I may easily plead..... nolo contendere.

This is in the sense that I should not be expected to carry a level playing field around on my back.  

The entire internet beckons as just such a playing field.  

Right here, on the one active thread within my personal section, it cannot be asking too much to ask that these very local participants acknowledge that they tread upon a dedicated plot of ground.  

Over the years, I have provided a special latitude to Chivo, but, in his case, there was always the implication that he was my very loyal opposition.  

That was a status that he earned.  It was no small matter.  

Even hobbit, who has been here almost as long, does not meet that criterion.  

You, Fores, do not even pretend to offer an excuse for your very recently minted trespass.  

You are providing dead weight.  

Sorry.  This lonely task is sufficiently onerous, that I feel no compunction in asking you, politely, to take your personal business elsewhere....... there being virtually no relevancy, here.  

I thank you in advance for your kind consideration.  

Now, if I may, I prefer to get back to the salt mine......

To what extent does a salt mine represent an independent, objective reality?  

To what extent does a salt mine serve as a disproof of personalism?

And we need not confine ourselves to actually, functioning salt mines..... let’s, instead, consider salt deposits that are sufficiently inaccessible to serve no conceivable human purpose.  

Who ordered such useless, and virtually unobservable objects?

Were there not a plethora of such virtually unobservable objects, would not Nature be seen as insufficiently robust or insufficiently self contained?  

Would that be a bad thing?  

What if we did not have at least a million species of beetles, most of which have not even been catalogued.  

Is Nature not outdoing itself, in its unlimited profligacy?

Are we not just another offshoot of such over abundance?  

Perhaps we would be, if we weren’t threatening to sink the whole ship.  

Many suggest that there is, indeed, an over abundance of humans, and there are some aspects of our presence which appear to be seriously unsustainable.

Are we not potentially committing a crime against Nature?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:31 pm

The amount of irony in your response to my comments cannot be measured.  Enjoy the expansive reverberation and echo of your posts to the walls you've built up in your mind and in this forum as you sail into the sunset.

While we're on the topic of salt and your reference I would suggest reading the entire chapter of Matthew 5 before "casting one out."

I enjoy discourse. Because I don't agree with everything you believe Dan does not mean I don't respect your perspectives or dislike you as a person. If this is the "Dan show" just let me know and I'm happy to focus my time in other places, but from what I've read this is an "open mind forum" where all perspectives are welcome. *The title to this thread is Buddha - J guy I believe.

#newnow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:42 pm

Fores,

This is not my forum.  

Chivo, for instance, has made considerable use of his own section.  

It is a mere happenstance that, oft times, my personal thread is the only active one on this particular Forum.  

Every member has the ability to start their own sections and own threads.  

My only objection was the potential confusion of having disparate voices on a single thread, with no apparent rhyme or reason.  

In any case, our human profligacy appears to be competing disastrously with Nature’s profligacy...... as we attempt to turn the entire Earth into our personal monoculture....... a very unstable enterprise, in the best of seasons.  

The unsustainability of our enterprise can argue either for negligence on our part, or for there being some sort of hidden orchestration at work.  

I have frequently addressed this question........ is humanity merely a cancer on the planet....... or do we represent some sort of cosmic chrysalis?  

It is a fervent hope that we fit the latter case.  

I provide arguments to that end.

Our green thumb sticks out as a sore thumb on the stage of Nature.  

So who’s stage is this?  

It is often said that Nature abhors discontinuity.  

The emergence of Sapience on the planetary stage is taken on all sides to be a remarkable event.  

It is remarkable to the point that I, for one, don’t believe it.  

It is sufficiently remarkable to suggest that we are indeed...... unnatural.  

How did Athena manage to spring, fully formed, from the brow of Zeus?  

At the very least, we have been abundantly successful at covering our own tracks.  

It is enough to suggest that the Earth is not our home.  

If that were the case, where the heck is our home?  

The further suggestion is that, one fine day, we were simply plopped down here...... and not even provided with a user’s manual.  

Confusion reigns.......

I suggest that there are answers, but that the answers are sufficiently shocking so as to be readily sequestered from a public purview.  

The basic answer is that our game of hide and seek has come to its timely conclusion..... the dinner bell 🔔 has rung, and its time to head home.  

And it’s not totally clear, drama 🎭 lovers 💗, as to whether we are to be the main guests..... or the main course...... likely it’s some of both.  

Bon appetit....... mes amis!

(cont........)

Foresaperire likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:45 am

1340z.......

An immaterialist need not lose much sleep over the existence of atoms and stars, not as long as we can give credence to the Logos.  The existence of numbers and words is part and parcel with the existence of atoms an stars.  

What should disturb our sleep?  

Fossils are often taken to be the disturbers par excellence..... along with Darwin, of course.  

Darwin is the bête noir of your typical fundamentalist.  

I put fossils up to the profligacy of Nature......  Nature abhors saltations....... this is exactly what mathematics is on about.  There are no missing numbers...... no missing links.  

But, of course, Nature is replete with saltations.  

Nature would simply not be natural without its fair share.  

In nature and in history, there are package deals....... where Athena springs fully formed....... lest we forget the I Am, without which there would have ‘no’ nothing.  

We have the primordial bootstrap of the Logos Spermatikos...... the prototypical recursive function.  

Nature, itself, is such a package.  

But it is a package fully wrapped in sapience.  

Nature is fully formed within the Logos...... and Nature is an essential feature of the Best Possible World.  

Nature would not be Nature, were it not profligate.  

In a very similar fashion, mathematics is profligate...... right along with language and art.  

With a million species of beetles, should we be even slightly surprised by the existence of a fossil?  

Anymore than we are surprised by the existence of metamorphic rocks....... by a volcano or earthquake....... by mountains?  

Are we not enriched by the richness of Nature?  

Is Nature for us?  

What an arrogant...... but true thought.  

Nature is the garment of the Logos.  

You don’t even have to have a mustard seed of faith....... all you have to have is a smidgen of a poetic license.  

We give academics/intellectuals all the freedom in the world.   And what do they go and do........ they go out and nail themselves to Darwin’s cross...... so unnecessary..... but so predictable!  

And, while they are hanging on Darwin’s cross, along comes chicken little  🐥, and steals the Truth right out from under their out of joint noses.  

How dare, he!  

What is the lesson of this...... the greatest heist in history?  

The only lesson is that God likes to have fun with us.  

Can we blame her?  We make such tempting targets for the occasional cosmic joke.  

If Nature is not for us, then who is it for?  

Is it for the beetles 🐞 ........ for the eagles 🦅?  

If it is for anybody, it’s for the folks who might be able to appreciate it, even while we go about trashing it.  

Yes, unfortunately, we do have an errand into this Wilderness...... and I wouldn’t recommend standing in the way of our, about to be revealed, errand.  

In order to bend Nature to our cosmic design, we had to be inured to her many blandishments....... we had to objectify her....... along with ourselves, in the process.  

We are about to make a cosmic soufflé....... a few eggs 🍳 were gonna get broken along the way...... a few witches had to be burned....... well, they didn’t have to be, but you could bet your bottom dollar that they were gonna be.  

And if a Donald Trump were not placed in front of us, we would have had to have gone out and invented him.  

There is one in every crowd.  

And, if you really want to know how Nature works, all you have to do is take a look at the Mandelbrot set.  

How does the ontological status of a dinosaur differ from that of a beetle?  

How does the ontological status of a quasar differ from that of the Moon?  

They have very different nexi of existence..... very different relational webs.

The ultimate nexus is to be Present...... to be a focus of cosmic love.

Is such a focus necessarily personal?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:37 am

Happy Monday!  

B - j - c67890 - Page 4 Img_3611
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:50 am

1650z........

We are all perfectly capable of wearing all of those hats.  

The trick is to wear them all at once, while juggling 🤹 the cosmic coherence.

We may all be doing that in our spare time, before the decade is out.  

How personal is the Moon....... how personal are dinosaurs?  

How personal is the Mandelbrot?  

All of these items display aspects of the essential character of the personal...... just as do the hats that Fores posted.

Persons are essentially microcosmic, and we reflect/embrace every aspect, essentially....... even or especially in our greatest antipathy toward any given feature.  

Everything has meaning..... has its relational significance........ and meaning is what is most intensely personal...... even or especially for the most autistic amongst us.  

There is nothing that is not an essential feature of the whole, but it is only persons who can know and appreciate that.  

When it comes to God’s cosmic pleroma....... it’s just, look, Ma, no holes...... except for portals.  

And don’t let portals fool you.  

Portals are where Nature’s excesses get swept under the rug.  

They are gold mines....... but you do have to know what you are looking for.  

They’ve been the ruin of many a poor boy........

It has been said before that everything is a portal...... even or especially atoms....... such as they are......microscopic little devils.  

Keep in mind that the mind is just a quantum portal...... fed by the neurons.  

Are we God’s neurons?  

Members of the Olympiad..... the Zodiad...... they are our neurons.  

The last shall be first, and the first shall be last.  

And then there is Johnny in the middle.  

I haven’t answered my question of how stars differ from the Sun, ontologically.  

Am I claiming that there are any physical differences?  

No, there are no measurable differences..... no objective differences.  

But there are no objects.  

The Sun and stars have very different subjective properties.  

But what about hypothetical properties?  

If I get to close to the fire, it will burn me....... same with the distant star.  

But it’s not the same.

Am I not just quibbling?  

Am I claiming an ontological difference between exposed and unexposed rocks?  

And what exactly do I mean by ontology?  

I am saying that there is only one Sun, while there are myriads of stars.  

In as much as existence is relative, it is ultimately relative to sapience.  

What would Leibniz say...... about the identity of indiscernibles?

Could a universe consist of two identical objects?  

No, because there would have to be an observer, who would break the symmetry.  The observer would necessarily violate the parity of left and right.  

The immediate practical import is that I’m questioning the existence of exobiology.  

We are not going to discover a planet with biological levels of oxygen, for instance, nor will there be fossils on Mars.  

Life is exists only relative to sapient life.  

I’m not sure that it makes sense to distinguish between the animate and inanimate..... ontologically.  

But I have to.  

There is a web of life that is ontologically different from any non animate webs.  

I am certainly refusing any abiogenesis.  

Lichen fossils on Mars would disprove the BPWH...... in other words.  

Scientists accept that abiogenesis is rare.  

I’m claiming that it is impossible.  

Not only does the I Am precede existence, in general..... it precedes life in particular.  

Is it impossible for God to plant lichens on Mars?  

That is the implication.  

The implication is that God does not exist in any non relative sense.  

Creation is necessarily a package deal, including sapience, most definitely.  

And where are we, now, with the existence of dinosaurs?  

What about Jurassic park.... past, present or future?  

It would have had to have been in some other dimension.  

Dinosaur DNA?  

I will leave that to the Logos Spermatikos to figure out.  

In effect, the Best Possible World springs fully formed from the brow of the I Am....... modulo the original participation, perhaps.

It’s a package deal.

(cont........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:45 am

1445z.........

All being is relative.  

Conceptually, the I Am is the progenitor of all being.  

Human beings are the only beings with intrinsic self-identity.  

All other being is relatively generic.  

I don’t think I should postulate any intrinsic self-identity.  

Self identity is necessarily a social construct.  

The identity of any given object is conferred only by persons.  

Only persons have a personal relationship with the I Am.  

There are Platonic forms, but they exist only at the behest of persons.  

These forms are constructs..... out of personhood.

The Logos has being, only relative to persons.  

The Logos is closely associated with personhood.

It is the mark of sapience.  

All persons have been and will be one with the I Am.  

We are family.  

The conceptual I Am is the anchor of all being.  It is eternal in that sense.  

Like everything, persons have a relative existence, but, in as much as they can and do identify with the I Am, they are eternal.  

It is said of the jguy that he has been with God from the beginning.  The same goes for each one of us...... the I Am/We Are..... are equivalent.  

The b,j,c have historical singularity....... an historical trinity, if you will.  

Speaking of Buddha, is the I Am empty?  

All being is empty, in as much as it is relative.  

Even the anchor is empty.  

Empty of all but cosmic trust....... and that ain’t nothing.  

All being has this polarity........ identity with the Eternal and with the Abyss.  

There may be a strong sense in which the I Am is anonymous....... it being the only anonymous being.  

So you can’t sit down and have a beer 🍺 with the I Am?  

But you can have a beer with b,j,c...... you might need a reservation.

The I Am anonymous...... think of the tomb of the unknown soldier.  

But, wait, the Father was hardly anonymous to the jguy.  He was the exception to prove the rule.  

The Logos Spermatikos was able to take root in the I Am...... button, button, who has the button? From there, it roots in all 10^10 of us.

Does that not sound suspiciously like an anchor line?

We hold on, lest we fall into the Abyss.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:54 am

Dan,

How do you know lets say a horse doesn't have self identity????
    You been talking to Mr Ed?

Are You not just assuming from an arrogant human perspective?
    Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:08 am

1710z.........

hobbit,

With animals it is, at most, a reflected identity.  

With us it is an internalized identity.  

It’s not even internalized.  It is at the core of our being.  

Babies don’t invent it....... they discover it..... with the help of their family.  

I have nary a clue as to the logical origination of bodies....... as opposed to the biological origination.  

What is up with the incarnation of the Logos?  

The logical necessity of bodies is rather clear, in that we are playing a numbers game, amongst other reasons..... but what is the actual process of our incarnation?  

I don’t mean this as a temporal process, but as a logical process..... as occurring in the logical dimension of time.

What is up with making babies....... that is a bit weird.  

Fetal development may come under the larger aegis of metabolism.  

And, speaking of metabolism, what about photosynthesis?  What is the metaphysics of that process...... leaving out photons, for instance?  

Could we say that the Logos is the fleshing out of the Logos Spermatikos?

There was a ‘time’ when Creation was a gleam in the eye of the Creator.  

It has been pointed out that there is not a great deal of love lost between donny and the chick 🐥........ being the antechrist is a dirty job, but somebody’s got to do it.  

donny can hardly wait to fire my ass...... after the election.  

He doesn’t have a philosophical bone in his body, so I don’t really see how he intends to do Disclosure.  

It still is a package deal, after all........ and it is a small package.  It has to be a gleam in somebody’s eye.  

Are photons the solar Spermatikos, for instance...... tiny Suns?  

That doesn’t sound metaphysical.  

I suppose the Sun could be the incarnation of the Source.  

Photons are just raindrops from Heaven...... liquid sunshine.  

It’s all about the distribution system.  No one’s figured out how to sell sunshine.

Babies are the main way we get to participate in Creation....... no small thing.  

And the there is the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS)..... where we break out of our cocoon.  

This synchronized hatching, this exponential chain reaction is an essential feature of history.  

This nuclear reaction necessitated nuclei.  The electron shells are the fleshing out of the nuclei....... creating seed husks, if you will.  

That’s what our bodies are....... husks.  

We are about to witness the naked Logos.  

That is the Telos/Source....... a nuclear ☢ pile gone critical.  

We will be the photons streaming back into the Sun.  

Buddy would call it the Big Love....... just follow the light.  

The BPW is the fleshing out of the Logos...... it is the chrysalis.

The internet is the wiring for the detonation of this nuclear device...... in this case it is a fusion device.

Physics puts the metaphor into metaphysics.

And, yes, the Omega portal of the Telos will open up right on time.

We are all at ground zero for the implosion....... talk about the falling of the sky......... chick 🐥.

(cont.......)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:26 pm

The President made me an offer I could not turn down. Soon as he wins the election, I will be relieved of my responsibilities for reading the Chicken Blog. So now every day when I open up the Chicken Blog, it is with the Red Hat on my Head as I imagine the immortal words, "Chicken, You'r Fried.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:48 am

Dan,

This man has things right, it is attachment that You are desperate for with this jesus thing, just be Yourself, You don't need the attachment.

hobbit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:27 am