Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
B - j - c67890 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+14
skaizlimit
Araneidae
jofo
Allthereis
Foresaperire
Cheguevoblin
GSB
whoknows
hobbit
Foot Mann
U
Big Bunny Love
dan
18 posters

B - j - c67890

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

B - j - c67890 Empty B - j - c67890

Post by dan Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:29 am

Bjc could stand for lots of things.  It’s possible to suppose that it stands Baltimore Junior College.  It’s possible to suppose that c stands for chick, which is short for chicken.  

Talk about a pink slip, yesterday, puts me in mind of being laid off, which puts me in mind of a retrospective.........

And a topic header does require at least ten characters.......

The allotted length for a thread is 40 pages...... giving us a chance to take the occasional breather...... as the show goes on.

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

B - j - c67890 Empty Re: B - j - c67890

Post by dan Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:34 am

1430z...........

But, yes, chick 🐥 is throwing caution to the wind 🌬...... in this retrospective on Disclosure..... almost as if there were something to disclose.

I’ve started perusing Chivo’s latest book selection...... Time of the Magicians.......

What was so magical about being mired in the doldrums of analysis?  

If philosophy was going to continue, philosophers would need to find a bootstrap........ to work their way out of the hole 🕳 into which they had dug themselves.  

If there was any personal sense to heroic materialism...... Wittgenstein would be near the top of that list...... along with Nietzsche, perhaps.  

Wittgenstein then turned the ship around, almost single handedly.  

But did Ludwig find the bootstrap?

(Maybe he did.  We’ll leave that to the historians.)

Of what magic does Wolfram speak?

P. 274........
    The only area of agreement still discernible between master and pupils is the fact that metaphysical and religious assertions must necessarily burst the bounds of verifiable meaning. For the Vienna Circle this meant that they were philosophically obsolete, for Wittgenstein that they were in fact crucial.
    For the Vienna Circle, metaphysics was nothing but a permanent ideological ambush of culture—with entirely fatal consequences. For Wittgenstein, on the other hand, the notion of banishing its questions consistently and declaring them void amounted to a desire for cultural suicide.

Then we have Walter Benjamin, allegedly a Marxist, p. 279......
    The particular charm, indeed enchantment, of his materialism, which we should call “magical,” is the use of concentrated description to “penetrate ever deeper into the interior of objects” until these “finally represented a universe only within him”—and hence precisely in that focus to create the possibility of an accurate, effectively monadic depiction of the whole historical process, permanently tipping between momentary salvation and eternal damnation.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:59 am

When Witt dropped Tractatus, like wow.

That is a strange doc, reads almost like Zen koans.

They called Witt God at Cambridge.

His mysticism and intellect seemed to really inspire and confuse folks.

His 2nd book Philosophical Investigations he taught just to his students and it was collected and published posthumously and it refuted Tractatus apparently.

I don't know, I smell something with this guy.

I'm not sure what I can really say about mysticism. I don't like it partly.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:57 am

1800z.......

Mysticism........ according to witt....... we can’t live with it...... can’t live without it.  

Was Buddha a mystic?  

All was only illusion on top of more illusions.

There was no heart of the matter...... no essence.  

Love, faith, truth..... these may be illusions, but the jguy was able to nail them, historically....... in a way that remains hard for the rest of us to ignore.  

His nailing was not the end of history, but provided substance to history.  Was there unfinished business?  

This is the contention of chick 🐥.  

Every good story must have an end, and history is no exception.  

Discovering it’s essence will also be its end.  

In its essence lies its plot.  We can ignore the plot until it gets in our face.  

The fact that history will have an end has gotten in our face.  

The visitors have gotten in our face.

witt turned the corner on heroic materialism...... and did not look back.  

Yes, the coup de grace on logical atomism came just a few years later with Kurt Gödel.  

We can’t look back...... we can barely see ahead...... even just to tomorrow.  

We can follow Chivo, and turn our backs on history...... what we don’t know won’t hurt us...... until it’s too late.  

But I agree with Chivo that history won’t hurt us..... not in the End.  

We can turn our backs, and spin around....... whatever.... the outcome will be the same...... cosmic fate..... back to the Source.  

Time may be finite, but, in the depths of consciousness, we see the outlines of Eternity.  

Our rendezvous with the Source/Telos will be on the boundary...... on every boundary.  

The small world is personal, even in extremis.  

You will not be robbed of the impersonal, if that is your fancy.

The ‘first’ person confronted the impersonal, and we are the result.  

Was there a first person?  

A first clan?

Let’s just say that the first person would have emerged in a social context.  

Personhood was then contagious 😷...... everybody’s doing it.  

In this realm of pure consciousness, there would have been shape shifting.  

Gradually the symmetry breaking of individual identities became more substantial.  

We have to wonder when and how metabolism entered into this cosmic dream world.  

I’m speaking not of evolution, but of logical necessity.  

What was the Telos of this eventuality?   What were those logical steps?

The situation positively screams for a Darwin...... just reflexively.  

The cosmos screams for sex....... of some sort.

But would there not first have been continued cloning of the schizophrenic sort?  Where did gender come from?  

Gee whiz....... one might have supposed that I would have faced up to these difficulties early on.  It might have saved us form starting out, in the first place.  

Had I done so, there would likely have been no beginning.  

I mean, come on, did we really need Darwin to come up with binary sex?  

But think of DNA and all that jazz.  

And what about love?  Where would love be without familial incubation?  

And where would the very notion of coCreation be without that incubation?  

If families hadn’t already existed, surely someone would have created them.  

That families might have come from molecules out of the primordial ooze is one way to look at it, I suppose.  

That is putting an enormous strain on a nonexistent Telos.  

And while we’re at it...... nor do I have any idea where the notion of cells came from.

I could speak of microcosms, but that would be a stretch.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:53 pm

Ineffableness is just so confusing. But it is telling the greatest Philosopher of the 20th century was a recluse and mystic genius.

From Tractatus...

“all propositions are of equal value.” For if all propositions are of equal value then all the things we want to talk about by means of propositions can only be of equal value, also.

“In the world everything is as it is, and everything happens as it does happen: in it no value exists; and if it did exist, it would have no value.” This because everything in the world might have been other than it is; but then what happens to be good might have been bad, but life’s “mystery” is of necessity good and can’t be bad. So the mystery isn’t anywhere to be found, for it can’t be found, IN life. But we can only make sense in speech of what lies within the world, or what we see or experience in the course of our life. So once again, we can’t make any sense of talk of “the mystical.”

The mystery of life, or “the mystical” becomes visible in the same way that we might become aware of the blind spot in our own vision: we can’t see it directly, but infer its existence by holding and moving a pen, or other object, before our eyes off to one side until the pen “disappears.” So too we can become aware of the mystery of life by noticing that while all the things that we see, and in which we invest ourselves - all that we care for – are on the same level, that there is looking, and seeing, and investing ourselves, this is where the mystery is to be found.

He also says in his Tractatus that “solipsism, when its implications are followed out strictly, coincides with pure realism. The self of solipsism shrinks to a point without extension, and there remains the reality coordinated with it.” Again, I take this to mean that to appreciate life’s mystery is to BE immersed in it, the way that as a child I was immersed in the things I saw in the candy store window, but without thinking that those things, whatever they may be, are what really matter.    

To be a mystic as I think Wittgenstein early had it in mind to say, requires that we invest ourselves entirely in the things of this world, yet without losing sight of how there being a world for us to invest ourselves in requires our investment of ourselves in this, not that, and here not there, and so deeply at this point, not more deeply, and so on. Requires that is to say that we make sense of life – put our world together out of all the bits and pieces that, magpie like, we find attractive to us – so that it holds together, or rather, in such a way as we can hold it together, according to rules not of our choosing.

“My work consists of two parts, the one presented here plus all that I have not written. And it is precisely this second part that is the important point. For the ethical gets its limit drawn from the inside, as it were, by my book; … I’ve managed in my book to put everything firmly into place by being silent about it …. For now I would recommend you to read the preface and the conclusion, because they contain the most direct expression of the point” (ProtoTractatus, p.16).

Very interesting and I have to say, he has had a profound experience as a human being. Wittgenstein did remark that his own sense of the ethical derived from three experiences:

- wonderment at existence
    - guilt
    - the feeling of being absolutely safe

I have to say, this is also my experience mostly.

The question is, what language game are Foot, Dan and the Princess by Proxy playing?

smelly has been playing the coded language game for fun and to see what resonates here over the years.

Boy did I piss a lot of OMF muppets off back in the day.

Unworthy opponents all, compromised by their own beliefs mostly Wink

I found Dan doesn't play that coded game much.

Language can only describe what is here.

But Wittgenstein also suggests, living in the present is what we should be focused on totally engaged, I concur.

Haha, Tolstoy made Ludwig a Christian but nothing like any who had been.

Tolstoy almost talked me back into Christianity.

But not even he could bring smelly back.

These are Christians like no other Christians.

Ludwig and Tolstoy are iconoclastic Christians.

True rebels of the heart.

I have to say I admire this Ludwig.

He signed away his fortune and it was quite a fortune.

He knew where his true treasure lie.

That shiny pearl.

I’m sure he kept his in his pocket and often caressed it there.

For Ludwig, it was a matter of life and death maybe.

Unless he found what he did, he may have killed himself.

Ludwig had to go to the edge of death to pass beyond his fear of it.

One must respect and listen to such.

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:23 am; edited 4 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:39 am

In the consciousness department Jeffrey has us all beat.

I fuckin love this dude.

This is one genuine hippie.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:28 am

I just noticed, purely by coincidence 99, my avatar pic looks like Dan and the little one, could they be whispering?

They seem to be coloring, as St. Matthew is writing.

Don’t we meet the voice as children?

Don’t we all remember our imaginary friends?

You remember.

I had a rabbit.

I don’t remember anything but I loved that 🐇
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:43 am

I'm almost ashamed to admit this but my imaginary friend as a kid was an alien that I called "Danny," he looked kind of like the alien at the end of Mission to Mars.

Now that is spooky!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:54 am

1300z.........

Thank you, Chivo, for your observations.  

Yes, Ludwig had an honesty and directness that academicians are trained to avoid.  

Circumlocution is their only legal tender.  

There is no renegade in the Christian world who can avoid the shadow of Jesus.  It is a long shadow, and probably much bigger than life.

Many desire to get out from under that shadow.  

There is only one way out.......... chick 🐥!

If you have access to a time machine you could quantum tunnel right around chick 🐥........ good luck 🍀.  

I don’t know what donny has access to........ but it’s not to chick 🐥.  

foot maintains some sort of bypass valve.  I wish him luck, as well.  

Luck and Godspeed are not quite the same.  

I don’t appreciate being blindsided....... I put my foot down.  

But back to scientific materialism........

I don’t deny the existence of atoms, any more than I deny the existence of mathematics.  And atoms have more in common with mathematical ‘objects’ than they do with rocks.  

Do keep in mind that I am no objectivist.  

Solid state physics is a case in point.......

You cannot dissect the macro quantum electron states.  

A similar situation arises with super fluids.  

One encounters a massive pushback if one suggests that there might be such bulk properties associated with living organisms.

The mind is one such emergent property.  

Of course, as an immaterialist, I believe that it is material ‘objects’ that emerge from the mind.  

I’m a constructivist when it comes to mathematics.  

It’s just that we have had Aeons to construct mathematics...... as a part of the Akashic record...... our collective unconscious.  

The Earth is our ground of being...... with its attendant volcanoes 🌋 and earthquakes.  

We’ve had as much choice constructing mathematics as God has had constructing the best possible world.  They are similar constructs.  

The ecosystem constitutes a very significant part of our ground of being....... we’d look funny without it.  

The sin of science is to attempt to put atoms into our foreground.  

Techné is the only foreground.  It is a very significant part of our Metanarrative.  

We do maintain our Creation, but not through our free will.  

Keep in mind that God is our imaginary playmate, and we his.

chick 🐥 supposes that one of us will need to incarnate that person at this particular juncture of history....... to facilitate that cosmic pivot...... to turn our ship 🚢 on a dime.  This is all it should take, and the rest is up to the historians.  

My goddaughter plays hard to get...... bless her heart.  

donny is just the kid in the candy 🍭 store.  

Yes, atoms and cells are microcosms.  

As such, they are parasitic upon our microcosms...... on our personhood.  

What solidity they have comes from the Akashic record...... comes from the Earth...... bless her heart.  

And why do we have seeds?

Just remember the Logos Spermatikos....... the seed planted in each one of us.  

Mary, Mary, quite contrary.........

And then there is Monadnock 🏔...... is doesn’t look much like a cocoon..... but it is...... make no mistake.  

And so begins our final participation.......

Atoms regulate much the way roulette wheels regulate.......

Your psychic focus on one wheel gets spread out over the many.

Atoms are our little roulette wheels...... keep us in balance and in bounds...... mathematics provides the mechanism....... given that we understand E8xE8 and the Monster Group.

The Monster has Anthropics written all over it.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:16 am; edited 14 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:54 am

smelly wrote:I just noticed, purely by coincidence 99, my avatar pic looks like Dan

Yea, maybe a little though Dan's "look" might be a tad bit more contemptuous than the expression of the man in Rembrandt's painting.

B - j - c67890 HCryAVL
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:06 pm

Does not the world make itself?!

An individual has to make himself or herself as Ludwig realized too.

We are what has emerged.

I am my world.

That most live in their ego shell is more a mechanism of culture and psychological manipulation than Biology.

Culture it seems takes advantage of our blind spots.

Culture evolves as well.

I think Ludwig was autistic actually.

Bootstrapped?

The human world is built from whispers.

How many great leaps in techne or anything came from the imaginary voices and symbols?

How many nutty nuts follow their voice?

Just enough I would guess.

The source of our ethics is the source of our techne.

I don’t think we can claim we built as much as we have discovered/remembered.

“Consciousness can never be fully known. One can't stand outside it to examine it and any view from inside consciousness is, at best partial. Consciousness is something one is, not something one has.”

- Wu'hsin

We make the artificial boundary of me and everything else.

This is duality, self abstraction.

Who takes offense?

Who wants?

What do you need?

Wealth and property.

Marriage is a voluntary union.

It is a portal to realizing I am the world.

Only I create separations.

This sense of being you and not this, is the source of all suffering.

This is why we fight.

We fight in ourselves.

We fight nature and other expressions of this.

Conflict is really impossible.

We only appear at war.

But you never are.

This is what Zen collapses one into.

Deep focus crushes you to nothing.

Then you know this.

It may be that until we evolve, we are stuck in this in between torture or bliss.

The sea squirt, once it reaches maturity, eats its 🧠 It doesn’t need it anymore.

That’s nature.

You are not the end of you

You are what is here now.

These are the feelings Ludwig wrote about.

Realizing all of this is why he didn’t kill himself in my opinion.

Consider this, awareness never turns off.

It can’t.

Anesthesia does not turn off consciousness.

It erases the memory.

Daaaammmmmmnnnnnnn

Think about that, you can’t really understand it.

You are not gone when you sleep

You never sleep.

Imagine never being able to sleep.

Thinking makes you tired.

Your brain is an interface to this space.

It keeps you moving and living.

You are not your brain.

That melts the brain.

It isn’t more thinking that will solve anything.

It’s more being, letting it be.

Just being here.

Relaxing.

That’s the way.

You got this because you are this.

This is.

The dude abides IN THIS and that’s why he IS dude.

Dude IS

Just this.

These are ways we can say something in language that isn’t understandable.

It is what it is.

It is has always been and will be this.

It can’t be contained to time or our thinking.

That’s just a feeling.

I can’t really know this being this.

It is the screen and the light.

I’m gonna say it.

You are never gone.

You are always here.

I could live in that bubble forever.

If there is nothing but you.

Then what is death?

A joke.

A serious joke.

Haha.

Boohoo.

The little self says, I am the only self.

Haha.

That’s why the daimons and dead laugh at us.

You only need look around to realize how many eyes the self has.

When I help you, I help me.

When I tease you, I tease myself.

When I hurt you, I hurt myself.

Call that awareness Christ or Buddha or Dick.

This is...awareness.

You are your world.

Better believe that by being that.

You know I smile at Ludwig.

He saw the Sun because he is this.

You cannot stand on a name Dan in my opinion.

You stand here.

What name will you call on here?

There are no names for this.

Thinking about being somebody all your life is living a lie.

So then I hear...

Haha, don’t spoil the game!

What’s wrong with living a lie?!

It all ended well, no harm, no foul Wink

Living a lie can be as fun as being invisible.

You can only be a lie.

If the lie is no more, then just this.

So let’s just say you are pretending.

You are the Great Pretender.

You are your world.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:15 am

1015z........

The Abyss is personal....... God.... the Transcendent is interpersonal.  

That’s why Jesus had disciples.  Buddha did not.

There was a debate in Davos, in 1929, between Cassirer and Heidegger....... concerning the future of Kantianism.

Gordon (2010) speaks of this debate as marking the rupture in Continental philosophy.  

Both speakers stressed the finitude of the individual.  

Whither the transcendent........ through culture (symbols) or the state?  

If we transpose that debate to Gemeinschaft v Gesellschaft, we get a sense of what was going on politically.

Final Participation....... cuts the middle, leaning toward the communal.  

The Source places an imperative upon the community.  

This imperative smacks of some deliberation.  

donny picks up on that imperative, but, short of Disclosure, only points back to original participation.  

The Royal family has no clue. They fly by the seat of their pants 👖.

The default direction is back to original participation.  

It’s that simple.  

One follows the light of monotheism or the dark of paganism.  

Buddhism does not recognize community as anything other than functional.  The transpersonal comes by way of community.  

Is the Abyss transpersonal?  It is all too personal.  

The Abyss can be shared.  That is what paganism is about.  

This is where the transcendental imperative comes in.

Monadnock or bust.  

Premature Disclosure would tend to favor the pagan alternative.

The ducks 🦆 do need to be aligned.  

The vectors, too.  

Back to paganism is the default.  

Ufology has a definite pagan tendency.  

foot says that Kevin was never let near a portal.  I questioned then about the Brazil excursion.  

So where was Kant in all this......?

He is alleged to be the first modern philosopher, whatever that might mean.  

Kant was an avowed racist.  

He was a personalist only in a weak, pedagogical, anthropological, empirical sense...... never anything ontological.  

There were strong limits on human knowledge...... he stressed our inability to penetrate the noumena.  

The inherent finitude of creaturely existence has been an underlying theme of almost all philosophy, through the ages.  The exceptions are few.  

Yes, there are branches of gnosticism that point to a transcendental dimension of personhood.

Well, all forms of idealism imply this inherent dimension.  

But this is Western idealism....... it does not apply to Eastern, impersonal immaterialism.

In Buddhism, there is the potential for direct personal enlightenment.  This compares with the born again phenomenon.  But it does not have the communal dimension.  

Kant did very little to protect philosophy from the onslaught of atomism. His ethics had some aspects of the universal/transcendental, but it was not sufficient.

Even Hegelianism could not stand up to Darwinism. And Hegel was an absolutist...... hardly a personalist.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:45 am; edited 6 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:31 am

dan wrote:It's that simple

IT’S “THAT’S SIMPLE? I CAN THINK OF A LOT OF MORE SIMPLE THINGS THAN WHAT YOU ARE CALLING “SIMPLE” HERE DAN…

LIKE, FOR EXAMPLE, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE ORIGIN OF THE M-SIGNA RELATION BETWEEN SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLES AND GALAXY VELOCITY DISPERSION.

lol
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:00 am

My Gurdjieff studies continue.

This is very interesting and related to the j guy.

Sure, Gurdjieff had a cult following, but he was unique.

But I have been studying his greatest disciple.

G is a good proxy for Jesus in modern times.

He was not a liar.

A lot of his Work was tricks though.

He was rough and incredibly kind.

He financed his own projects and had diamonds galore.

But he made his group work.

He took care of them, fathered children randomly it seems.

But anyone who met him saw a totally realized human being.

When G met Crowley, he was disgusted by Crowley filth.

He said he was tainted and dark.

That’s my read of Crowley too.

He acted a lot and pushed people.

He was in fact a smelly goat.

I was very curious about the source of his teaching.

He is unlike anything or anyone I have come across before.

I would never take up a mission as he did or take responsibility for others.

Here is the interesting part.

He claims to be from the source of all religion.

He didn’t stand on his roots, he showed his power.

He was a polyglot and able to converse politics science, many subjects.

He was from a group that has held together since Prehistoric Egypt, 10-20k years old and older, which was before history and he says it was Christian then.

Aliens are involved, uh oh.

Sorry Jesus, maybe Jesus was from the same group via the magi.

The whole world is topsy turvy he said and has forgotten itself.

Given the presence of the man, this is interesting and has some weight possibly but impossible to prove or disprove.

He was an obvious genius.

He knows the way.

A little more than I can swallow, but I am fascinated by the dude.

More later on my personal thread.

I can touch G, I have no idea who this Jesus is.

Just western myth Wink
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:32 pm

Dan forced Kevin into a Homeless Shelter because he refused to disclose information he was not permitted to disclose -- heavy handed tactics by an ex-discloser.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:50 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Dan forced Kevin into a Homeless Shelter because he refused to disclose information he was not permitted to disclose -- heavy handed tactics by an ex-discloser.

This work ain't for wimps and certainly you must be honest and provide full disclosure or you are tainted by lies.

I work for a living so I am not homeless and I work hard.

I would never work for anyone who had to have me swear to secrets.

There are no secrets anymore don't you know.

One big happy fucked up muppet family.

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:41 pm

Things could be worse because at least he's not stuck in a homeless shelter in South Florida.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:13 pm

What is up with this Kevin dude?

Always couch surfing, now he's in a homeless shelter.

You'd think the alleged head scientist at the CIA/DIA could at least get one of his key operatives some appropriate lodging but that would make too much sense wouldn't it?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:19 am

1220z.............

On the other hand, it was stated that Kevin was never allowed near a portal, a totally peripheral vagabond.  

Stories and more stories.  

Historians may have the last laugh.  

I don’t make light of Kevin’s travails.  

He has a home back with John S, in California.  I will supply the bus ticket, and so will the State of Utah, for that matter.  

Joe is ensconced at an undisclosed location...... “mostly recovered from his portal fatigue”.  

Portals remain a figment of our postmodern cultural imagination.

...... a figment that an eschatologist can hardly afford to ignore.  

The figment in question was delivered for a period of a few months from an NSA facility east of the lake by, yes, a CIA operative ‘John Smith’.  And, yes, it could have been the Utsoro Bune of Japanese fame, by way of Kashmir.  

Do I believe in such entangled artifacts?

On some views, our bodies may be of a similar artifactual nature..... we being the walking portals.  

When Joe was in the mood, Kevin would be dispatched on an errand so that Joe could have unfettered access.  

And so it goes.........

Is it possible to steal a portal?  Can you steal a figment?

Can you lose a figment?  Yes, especially if someone borrows it..... and then it may end up at the bottom of the cistern in your backyard..... as relocated by Kevin, and recounted by the Princess...... in real time, I might add.  

In some renditions, this is the only one of its kind, and it can be put out on loan....... to other nations....... another version of Air/Space Force One.  

The Princess is on loan to the US...... lest we should forget.  

Will this loaner be exploited to throw the election 🗳 to donny?

There will be that attempt....... you may rest assured.  

For awhile, this artifact was ensconced in her aunt’s cistern in Islamabad....... enroute to DC.  

I do find it difficult to walk away from this story.

As Wolfram is at pains to point out....... when it comes to logical atomism..... there was magic in them thar atoms...... much of it supplied by the Kabbalah, by way of Benjamin.  

A reviewer of Benjamin, in describing his view of history......
    According to the kabbalah, God's attributes were once held in vessels whose glass was contaminated by the presence of evil and these vessels had consequently shattered, disseminating their contents to the four corners of the earth. Tikkun was the process of collecting the scattered fragments in the hopes of once more piecing them together.
    Hmmm........ me thinks we are those vessels...... the best possible ones.  

Much of that magic is ensconced in 0, 1 and infinity ♾....... the latter being the Holy Ghost relative to the former....... 3.5:: we can’t see God because he is moving faster than light.  

And what did Benjamin glean about language......... we are not the speakers of the Logos, but merely its vessels.  

But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. The storm irresistibly propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. This storm is what we call progress.

Otto Karl Werckmeister notes that Benjamin's reading of Klee's New Angel image has led to it becoming "an icon of the left."[2]
    Cantor’s fear was that, in attempting to quantify infinity ♾, it would be desecrated.  His fears have borne out.  Gödel managed to breathe some life back into it.  

So much for logical atomism.  So much for artificial intelligence.  

His argument was that language facilitates not mundane communication but the revelation of being.
    And, yes, the buck has to stop 🛑 somewhere.  

Every portal has to have an actuator.  And every actuator has to have an actuator...... heirloom fashion.  

But revelation is not something that individuals with a thirst for knowledge can somehow instigate themselves. Instead, awareness of it calls for a certain—in a sense passive—attitude of listening toward being. An attitude that runs precisely counter to the activity of modern scientific investigation.

(cont........)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:53 am

The Chicken is in the Stew. President Trump will win Anew. Ex-Discloser will be Adieu.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:14 am

Trump is done
    Evil has had its fun
    You who hate your humanity
    Have lost your way
    Enjoy your games
    All you have built will go up in 🔥
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:19 am

U wrote:What is up with this Kevin dude?

Always couch surfing, now he's in a homeless shelter.

You'd think the alleged head scientist at the CIA/DIA could at least get one of his key operatives some appropriate lodging but that would make too much sense wouldn't it?

Part of their silly game.

Yuh have Prometheans like Elon walking the earth and then you have these bumbling parasites.

**YAWN**

It takes both and everything in between to make our world.

Unlike dan I am not worried by any of this.

There is nothing that compares to knowing yourself.

Absolutely nothing on Earth or in hell or sky can distract you.

To think you can use anything but what you are is a profound confusion, but it’s theirs.

As confused as most are, the few see clearly.

The ones who see do not lie or hurt one another.

They help others as they know they truly are helping themselves.

If you are stuck in the view it’s everyone for themselves, you are bound by the rules of that game.

Thankfully there are many other games to play.

I have met the face of nature and been sifted and contorted and stretched by it and I’m still standing.

What I am held together.

The illusory problem is caused only by what we try to hold onto.

You have to let yourself go joe or your always going to be dizzy.

Say goodbye and let yourself slip into the depths and stand free of burden.  

This is the big game.

And it isn’t played by fools.

The bones of the fools litter the sides of the road.

It is played by gods.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:29 pm

In the context of the Revelation, whether or not donny wins re-election will be, at most, a footnote 🦶📝.  

That foot 🦶 may or may not have consulted with such folk would be more to the point.  

But what would be the point?  

The point might have been that, yes, Virginia, there was a cosmic setup.

Of course, there was. Tell us something we don’t know.

(cont........)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:44 pm

The Chicken and the Con. Soon one of the two will be Gone. For some of you just a Yawn. For others a visit to Argonne. May the Chicken have the last Bonbon. His Pink Slip has been Forgone.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:54 pm

Wasn’t chicken con also alien protocol?

Argonne National Labs? I have no idea, and I still don’t understand pink slips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:24 am