Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
murnut
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Cuan Scott
dan
15 posters

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Empty Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Here goes Nothing........

The Princess is barely talking to me, and I seem to be holding her kid hostage.......

I guess they’d better send in the SWAT team.  

Just another typical day in the life of the family..... of any microcosmic family........
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Links to the BPWH Glossary's 

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . 

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:57 am

No problems.

I told you how to cross.

Stand up and walk over it.

I have muppet business to attend to.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 30 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:04 pm

AB,

You mean that business still goes on as usual, even after the Coming of the Shroom?

Shrooms have a real hard time talking, even with the help of their acolytes, like Terry.

Do the Shrooms have nothing intelligible to say about the meaning of existence?  You would think they might be able to find a spokesperson...... but, wait, maybe they have......

Maybe the Shrooms are also waiting for the impeachment business to be figured out.  

3:50..........

What do the Shrooms say about personalism?   Do people play any special role in Creation, or are we just supposed to shut up and let the Shrooms take care of business?  

Shrooms have been with us since the beginning, they even invented the internet, along with Al Gore.  Did they not help make the Bomb, along with the mushroom clouds, and all that?  

Are the Shrooms planning to blow us up, and take over finally?  

There is a Fungus amongus.  

smelly finally gave up, and went on to sell his mushrooms elsewhere.  What were his parting words of advice to you?  

Now, don’t get me wrong, psychedelics are a very significant aspect of the portal phenomenon.  

But you come on as if people should just get out of the way, and let the Shrooms get on with their business...... shut up and compute, they tell us.  

If the Shrooms want me to stop blogging, they should talk to foot and donny......... they have a similar predilection.  

4:20.........

Don’t the Shrooms have anything to say about the Eschaton?  

They share that lacuna with Chris Straub of the SSCI....... after an informal, chatty lunch engagement with Ron and me....... well, Dan, I guess you’ll just have to surprise us.  

You can’t say that I haven’t been doing my due diligence, and I’m not quite finished, yet.  

Yes, in their own way, the Shrooms are telling us to just relax and enjoy the best possible world...... that our alleged free will is the biggest illusion of all.  This is what we learn on the other side...... behind the green door.  

We learn that we are just like little dinghies on the storm tossed ocean of the collective unconscious.  

See, I may not be quite as stupid as I look.  

Until the last one to leave has turned off the lights, we do go through the motions.  I invite any and all to go through the motions with me..... to inspect the troops...... one last time.  

Then we have only to find the light switch.  I’m thinking it’s in the White House........ a lot of us have that impression...... somewhere behind the bully pulpit....... or one last tweet...... auld lang syne.  

AB and smelly continue to go through their motions.  They just can’t believe that I am, too...... that I’m just doing my chicken little number.  Does it look unnatural?  

I can also do the chicken with it’s head cut off routine.  I bet you’d like to see that one.  

5:20.......

I believe that the Eschaton clock is ticking.  

It’s been ticking since Day one.  

Nothing remotely scary needs to happen.  

We will automatically adjust our priorities and protocols, when we can clearly see that handwriting on the wall.  

The handwriting is coming into focus.  The very simple and friendly message just needs to be read out loud.  

Who would like to volunteer?  

Well, yes, I have to admit that I have been practicing for the last 43 years, but I could sure use some backup...... just in case.  I mean, I have been thrown under the bus....... you never know when the cement truck will show up.  

AB, smelly and Ack claim to have the BPW all figured out....... it’s not all that difficult........ but there does seem to be a fair amount of turnover in the #2 spot.  You do have to be on call, 24/7.  

It’s sort of like being a physician, except you’re a metaphysician.  

Is all the soliloquy really necessary?  

Well, that’s not totally clear, but, yes, I’ve been told that the walls do have ears.  

That may just be to get me out of bed in the morning, but we can never be sure, can we?  

We’ve grown accustomed to having the news come at us, thick and fast.  

If the news slows down too much, we might get spooked.  

Folks are already getting tired of impeachment.  

When will it be time to roll out the visitors?  

When will it be time to roll out the foot?  

But wait, what if foot is a visitor?  Maybe that’s the point.  

Maybe that’s why we have nothing left in the cupboard....... except the cupboard....... which is also the point.   It is a problem of logistics.  Every one knows that there is an 800# gorilla behind the wardrobe.  

But, hey, it’s a very friendly gorilla.  He only gets out the AK47 if you make him really angry....... or for demonstration purposes.  

And where are we gonna go with the Richard and Thom show...... with the leak of the century?  

For how long can we pretend that foot is not in the same room...... waiting patiently?  

Do we really have to go through Edgar’s waste basket again?  

I mean, really.  He’s not exactly playing hard to get.  

I think everyone believes that he must be a decoy.

Ok, but I think you’ll have to go through the Decoy to get to the McCoy.  And anyway, no one in the government would be sufficiently clever to hide something in plain sight, now, would they be?  

So here we are sitting around staring at each other....... oh, please, after you, Alphonse.  

For any self respecting ufologist, it would be really tough to have to admit that the Crown Jewels, the holy grail was just sitting there, in plain sight, almost from the beginning.  

Nothing like having egg on one’s face.  

The problem is, haven’t we already looked in every corner?  

We’re kinda running out of options, it would seem.  

Or maybe it is the chicken that is the real problem.  I haven’t been thrown far enough under the bus for everyone’s comfort.  Oh, dear, what are we gonna do about them apples?  

True enough...... the foot is not known for his loquaciousness.  He’s pretty much the opposite of the chicken, in that regard.  

I only ever got dribs and drabs, with one or two exceptions.  You do have to read between the lines.  

But he has been before Congressional committees, just not in public.  

For all we know, he could be sitting in some hearing room, as we speak...... staff members are running around with their heads cut off.

Maybe we should let Kevin and Doug do their respective jobs....... Hollywood and Broadway.

That would be a couple of years, minimum.

Maybe we have that much time...... maybe we don’t.

(cont.......)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:52 pm

You few who are not too stupid, pay attention.

You will never ever silence the burning ones.

They are your salvation.

They can see.

Dionysus will end your confusion using all the power needed.

You will never silence or master that voice.

It’s a failsafe switch, in case all have gone insane, as they are today.

Just look at your moronic leaders.

Trump isn’t playing.

He’s the sociopathic narcissist he appears to be.

Be fooled or not.

Rome in a similar way lost the mysteries.

Nero killed his best.

Trump and Nero are of the same pattern.

Nero was poisoned by lead.

Trump is poisoned by greed and fear.

It’s a great service to take on our collective insanity.

My heart aches for Trump.

He’s an animal at this point.

Psychedelics would destroy his ego, but he’d never let go.

Rome gave up its soul for the world and lost both.

We still wander blind in the desert crying out, curse or blessing, is up to each person to realize.

Blindness is a great gift.

The psychedelic god has given you all you need to see the patterns hobbit follows in part.

Realize the pattern.

It takes a giant leap into straight on.

Be poetic.

Be epic.

BE
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:10 pm

AtomicBrando wrote:
    GSB/SSR wrote:If we wish to maintain a middle class lifestyle, the Earth might only be able to sustain 100,000,000 of us.  Look around you..... only 1 out of a 100 of us could be sustained into the indefinite future.  

What sort of vision is that?

All good things come to those who go Martian? Almost the BPW? BPW2 the sequel?

Titan is likely the most habitable spot in the solar system for us other than earth.

But of course it will be hellish.

We are going to need to live underground mostly to start.

Though Dan thinks all that twinkles in the sky is made of cheese.

I’d guess cosmic farts or indigestion.

If we went, and if we could even survive the trip, we would be in no shape to dig holes. May as well call the first craft the “Mary Celeste.”
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:45 am

whoknows wrote:
    AtomicBrando wrote:
    GSB/SSR wrote:If we wish to maintain a middle class lifestyle, the Earth might only be able to sustain 100,000,000 of us.  Look around you..... only 1 out of a 100 of us could be sustained into the indefinite future.  

What sort of vision is that?

All good things come to those who go Martian? Almost the BPW? BPW2 the sequel?

Titan is likely the most habitable spot in the solar system for us other than earth.

But of course it will be hellish.

We are going to need to live underground mostly to start.

Though Dan thinks all that twinkles in the sky is made of cheese.

I’d guess cosmic farts or indigestion.

If we went, and if we could even survive the trip, we would be in no shape to dig holes. May as well call the first craft the “Mary Celeste.”

We’d send robotic factories and drones first, mine materials and dig things out. If we had the will, we could do it.

Once we capture some mineable asteroids, we will have the real resources to colonize from space. We have to inch our way out there most likely. Learn to grow food in zero G, find water, which exists all around.

But we can make cheese on earth. Maybe we live out there a few hundred years until we can really terraform. But we really need to try to learn how to to tend to earth first and our own inner worlds.

I think there is good evidence we can travel without bodies.

We have one of the most precious planets and we can’t keep it tidy.

I suspect life lives in deep space away from gravity worlds, no longer biological. Gravity only allows local memory as described by some mystic kooks. That’s all just conceptualization about what space isn’t really.

I bet it takes a good 1000 years to get focused as a planet to get out there really.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:00 am

Mycelium are smarter than us.

In this age, Paul Stamets speaks for them.

He’s unlocked a lot of ways to communicate with this, intelligence.

It is speaking to us.

Guides are raised up and do their green work, the shamans.

The slime provide the world for us as it is, eat the dead world and make it new.

In our insanity we are destroying things, but they are helping to balance our insanity.

We are very mutually dependent now.

We are in together for the duration and they are more survivable and simple individually. They live in a connected system.

They provide the neural chemical links between us.

And they have mucked with our brain chemistry.

I’m finishing this tome, How to Change Your Mind, excellent survey of all things psychedelic.

A real force emerges from it all.

It’s got to be related with the balls of light.

Who hears them?

They move through my blood and change my DNA.

McKenna and Leary lost their shit, bonkers, but others are continuing their work in a more holistic and integrated way.

Smelly is very fortunate to have found his way to nowhere.

What a Trip.

People like Captain Trips move in between.

One takes just enough to see what they need to.

To take the experience/trip on as a mission, is I think an error, but I understand having consumed a great deal of entheogens and psychedelics my self.

They reveal a grand pattern, they reveal.

We can’t say it just yet.

We don’t quite have the capacity yet.

We just have this compulsion, show the others.

You then share it with weird ones you meet and they share with you.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:25 am

AB,

Thank you for the book suggestions.  They help to shed more light on the phenomenon that was smelly.

What I do not thank you for are your gratuitous opinions on the future of space travel.  

Such opinions only reflect a total disregard of the topic under discussion.  

If any such opinions bear the slightest resemblance to truth, then every post of mine on OM should be consigned to oblivion.  

If you would like to have a serious discussion about the ontology of outer space....... please, be my guest.  

I suggest you confine your remarks to inner space, and allow ontologists to deal with outer space.  

Otherwise, please take your opinions to the NASA website.  

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration.  

Dan...... moderator

But, yes,

smelly firmly believed that Apollo should be consigned to the flames, in favor of Dionysus.  

This is one way to solve the problems of modernity.  

11:25.........

smelly had not the slightest concern for consequences, such as the social meltdown that would result from such sudden neglect of the Apollonian undergirding of modernism.  

This Apollonian/Dionysian distinction is fairly closely aligned to the left/right brain distinction.  

To amputate the left side of our brains would, indeed, be a Dionysian solution........
    And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.
    Hmmm........ I beg to differ.  

Personhood comes at a price.  There are those who would drown our sorrows...... or simply wish we had never been born.  

Are not the portals also offering an escape clause?

It would be unfortunate if portals were to be seen as such, but that is how many might view them, at first.  

That is similar to how we envision space....... as an escape valve.

Imagination is an escape.  Sleep is, too...... not to mention death.

Even work is often used as an escape.  

Such are the ambiguous diversions offered by our sapience...... our personhood.

(cont..........)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 am

Innerspace is the true frontier.

I just think it’s cool to shoot off rockets.

Saying the sky is full of cheese is ontological.

Because my ego is fairly quiet, you will get no reaction from me regards to your moderation.

As with all things in this cosmos, balance is the rule of the day.

Push and pull.

So Apollo has had a good run, but things are a bit out of alignment with the middle, so forces correct us back.

Dionysus doesn’t give a shit what order falls or how I guess, that’s why we are here.

We make it matter.

We make it hurt.

It is very apparent if one knows myth and history and listens what is happening.

We are in the middle of a shift in our conscious awareness.

On the other side I feel we won’t have law and order any longer.

Not chaos, just more aware beings who do more with less.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:34 am

AB,

Since inner space is often accessed by Dionysian means, it is logical to suppose that it might also be ruled by Dionysus.  I’m doubtful.  

There are other dimensions in which Apollonian/Dionysian type distinctions prevail, but they may be barely recognizable.  

Oh, and, generally, I don’t pay much heed to the astronautic ravings of Gary.  He happens to be an unregenerate, unapologetic fan of Mad Max Tegmark.  But he does keep an eye on the ufology and science news for us. Gary is also an experiencer, but seldom mentions that dimension.  

What we are up against, generally, is the very widespread taboo against metaphysics/ontology, unless it is pursued under narrow academic or sectarian guidelines.  The BPW is necessarily much too unconstrained, in that regard.  

We are pushing the boundaries of social decorum, especially with the Eschaton.  

Eschatology, if taken out of its scientific or sectarian wrapping, becomes a matter of national/global security.  

Thus are we confronted with the phenomenon of foot.  

smelly was working as a self appointed guardian of social decorum.  He would never even give lip service to the notion of a MoAPS.  

The foot is our antidote to paranoia. Were he to disappear, I would start looking over my shoulder.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:20 am

Well, Pan is a wiley one, I know he rules the dreamworld, in a very strange way Wink I’ve met him several times, smelly showed me how. Nothing rules anything really.

I wouldn’t dismiss the myths outright, not that you are. You have to choose a mode of operation to work with these forces. This is why creativity is required and artists are much better explorer and guides than a science muppet. They reflect the real.

Imagine Pan’s reaction to eschatology Wink You are dealing with the emotional maturity of a child and a monster in Pan. Eschatology doesn’t feel the right way, for me anyway. My path is in the wild with Pan, I know that now. I gladly go into the deep wood. I’ve spent too much time wild, smelly showed me that too.

Paul Stamets and Al Hubbard feels like the way, the people and ideas in the book How to Change Your Mind feels like the best way. I’m not a New Ager, but I’m green. I know what the psychedelics can do first hand. I’m not going to push it though. I find people magickally now. We all will be living this way in time. I’m speaking to you from innerspace. You can reach them through Kuhns maybe and Polyani, but they will never accept your eschatology.

This Caucasian, Jewish and Islamic delusion will evolve, they will need to come out and follow this path smelly and I are dancing on. This is the Dawn and I didn’t totally crack up. Cool. I could even take seeing Cthulhu and shake a tentacle before it ate me. I’m Jonah in the whale’s belly, a great esoteric story actually. But we are still dealing with a child mentality who takes that story literally. The eschatology is for them I guess, not science. You could do eschatology scientifically.

I poured acid all over everything and found something true. Don’t be so worried how things change. You nor I will or anyone can control that.

https://youtu.be/zy8dUJEOqos

The CIA has wet dreams over people like us. Psychedelics surely gave me access to other parts of my brain. Fully functioning human beings are not weapons though and we don’t mean you any harm per se, but this world you made, uh uh. There are other paths and all should be able to explore them and shall. You can never ever contain this fire. You have to learn to work with it. Flow with it. Become a Skydancer and Firedancer, dare I say this is our destiny. I don’t believe in destiny though Wink I don’t believe in anything.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:41 am

AB,

Well, this rejection of any sort metanarrative is what mystifies me.  

I understand that time is an illusion, and that the BPW is necessarily embedded in Eternity.  

However, we humans are embedded in history.  

You reject history.   Is that not like a fish rejecting water?  

Any mention of the past or future is simply taboo in the world of mysticism.  The Buddha led the way, in this regard.  

Many would love for us to simply abolish time.  

Why then, AB, do you hang around here?  Aren’t we disturbing your slumber of mysticism?  

Are you hoping that if you pour enough mystical water on us that we will melt?

2:20..........

Ok, AB, you’re telling us that you already exist on the other side.

You come back here, just for auld lang syne.

This is eschatology without an Eschaton.

This may be the way that we can all evolve/dissolve back into the Source.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:08 am

We are the realization of history.

It mystifies me why you cant live here realized and complete.

There is no need for eschatology.

Can’t you feel the wave underneath you?

We all do.

Who could deny it?

Its kinda scary and powerful.

It just may be we aren’t just lucky there is a sun shining down and ground to walk on and water to drink.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:15 am

Dan needs to state whether or not he believes the best possible world can be inclusive of other worlds, whether or not they include the moon, Mars, Europa or the deep blue sea -- and of the reality of monsters in the depths ...

One would think that little chickens might be aware of the redundancy principle of putting one's eggs into multiple baskets (or worlds)?

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:39 am

Gary,

I think you are confused.  

I don’t deny that there are other worlds for us to explore, on the other side, and much more cheaply than having to build rocket ships.  

I believe in star gates and star treks, not in rocket ships.  

They will be accessible to all of us, not to just a few astronauts.  

Too many folks project their inter-dimensional, transcendental yearnings onto the likes of NASA and Elon.  They will be glad to relieve you of your extra billions.  Is it really worth all that just to kick the dust on Mars?  

Going beyond Earth orbit is all about this confusion of ontologies.  

And, Gary,

If you had any faith in the best possible world, you would not be hedging your bets, would you?  

Yes, all ye of little faith........ go out and build more rocket ships.  

It’s the Noah complex........ remind me to tell you the true story of Noah....... the BPW story of Noah.  Long story short, he was part of 144,000 returnees.  

AB,

Ok, that subterranean wave is the Eschaton.  

It’s just a matter of semantics!  

It’s the movement of the Hive.  The Hive is awakening!  

We may be the realization of history, but folks are still marrying and burying....... I guess they haven’t got the word from you and smelly.  

Maybe we should try to get the word out.  

smelly was very much opposed to getting the word out.  It was against his religion, I guess.  

smelly had the secret for saving the world...... but we, muppets, just didn’t deserve it.  He was a bit like the Princess, in this regard.  

Are we lucky to be living in the best possible world.....?

Yes, I do count my lucky stars every day.  

Think of those poor folks who were consigned to the second best world.  Maybe we should be sending them care packages.  

Well, that was supposed to have been a joke...... something like a square circle.  

It’s more like....... many mansions are my father’s house...... but we are the center ring of the circus.  The rest are accessories..... appendages.  

(cont.......)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:58 pm

“Berdyaev combines the eschatological tradition with philosophical achievements and offers an "eschatological metaphysics." He distinguishes eschatology from teleology arguing against teleology, noting that only a "personalist" eschatology can solve the problems of dualism and objectification. Blumenberg differs from Heidegger and Berdyaev by offering a negative evaluation of eschatological belief in the West contending that the modern secular age is the result of a failed eschatology. The conclusion of this work follows Charles Taylor's contention in A Secular Age that "our sense of where we are is crucially defined in part by a story of how we got there." The conclusion is that eschatology, throughout most of Western thought, functioned largely as a background assumption for understanding time and history. The transition from the linear concept of time to a cyclical concept defines in part the modern secular age. The notion of future time is an important and often neglected dimension of hermeneutic understanding.”

I don’t have any argument really against any position, for all positions are relative and wrong to claim absolutes.

Life is fluid and a mishmash.

We have a place in time through our DNA.

The env guides our evolution.

Culture and persons reflect what’s underneath through polarities.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:53 pm

AB,

Don’t tell me...... are you actually an evolutionist...... dna and the whole bit?

The manifestation of time is in history, not in biology.

Are you sure you’re in the right class?  

This is not Biology 101.  

And so, as far as you’re concerned, persons could be everything or nothing?

You’ll just take whatever comes along.

(cont........)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:16 pm

I’m nothing really...just appearing here.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Are you not a person?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:11 pm

I have no real understanding of those words.

Appears so.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:17 pm

So then, are you not a personalist....... ie, there is nothing but persons?  

I’m a personalist, in case you hadn’t noticed.

11:20...........

I’m gathering that AB simply does not understand the BPWH.  

AB is trying to extend smelly’s playbook on how to ignore and/or downplay the fundamental issues raised by the best possible world hypothesis (BPWH).  Obviously, he’s not playing with a full deck.  smelly was rather more knowledgeable and clever at this game.  

However, I’ll continue to give the benefit of the doubt to AB.  

At this point I’m not able to see any correlation between Impeachment and Disclosure, but I’m still watching. I have no idea how such a correlation might arise. Things remain quiet on the ufo front.

(cont........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:17 am

So far, it is fair to say that Disclosure has had a negative correlation with Impeachment, and I recently averred that this could be a strategy favoring the concealment side.  

The ascendancy of modern materialism, over the past four centuries, has been the primary force for concealment.  The perceived ending of this ascendancy must become pervasive for Disclosure to have any political traction.  

While in this ear to the ground posture, I would be paying very little attention to any poll numbers, which, at best, pick up on the more superficial trends.  

What I pick up on is the trend toward the inward looking aspect of global nationalism....... which I would see as reversion toward Barfield’s original participation...... in lieu of any metaphysical pointers toward final participation.  

Perceptions are what are vital to preparing us.......

The perception of an ending of business as usual is vital.  However, the fact of actually being caught up in a global downward spiral of economic collapse is only going to exacerbate the reversion toward original/tribal participation....... massive fragmentation toward the crudest sorts of identity politics.  

I see a fairly broad consensus building toward the realization that we are on such a cusp.  

Any such consensus is liable to be fragile, if it cannot be galvanized rather early in its arc.  

This must also be or become the arc of Disclosure.  

11(forum time/gmt-3)........

Am I nervous about this fragility......?  I am merely watchful.

This is not the time for free wheeling activism.  

This is the time to attend to subterranean currents...... one’s dowsing rods at the ready.  

Impeachment as a strategy favoring concealment........?

What would be more accurate would be to say that Trumpian politics is full of sound and fury.  

This wall of sound could easily provide cover for the deeper currents that could relate to Disclosure.  

This, at least, is my under the bus, worm’s eye perspective.  

The marrying and burying continues apace....... while the collective unconscious reconnoiters....... akin to a groundhog.  One might wonder what are the vibes being picked up by Ocelot and Ferret on their latest foray to Los Alamos...... or would it be to Sunspot, NM?  I understand there is quite a cache of pornography in them thar hills..... perhaps of the cosmic variety...... portals and such.  

noon/ft...........

What now, my love.......
    I walk the night, oh, without a goal
    Stripped of my heart, my soul
    What now, my love, now that it's over?
    I feel the world closing in on me
    Here comes the stars tumbling around me
    And there's the sky where the sea should be

The time has come," the Walrus said,
    "To talk of many things:
    Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
    Of cabbages--and kings--
    And why the sea is boiling hot--
    And whether pigs have wings."

I do keep an eye on the academics as they struggle to turn the world inside out......

We have the panpsychists, the informationalists, the simulation theorists, the Boltzmann brainers, quantum minders, and, last but not least, the immaterialist/non-dualist/monist/neo-platonists, etc, etc........

And I nearly forgot my favorite...... concave Earth/Hive theory.

And/or the best possible/small world theory.  

Yes, all this is the manifestation of an undercurrent running against the tide of materialism.  

This undercurrent will be captured...... will be focused..... into some form of personalism...... by some person, no less...... some visionary.  

Are we ready for the MoAPS...... the mother of all paradigm shifts?  

Will it be spontaneous........ or is a scenario already in the works...... already being entrained/entangled?

If entrainment there be, I could serve as an example of a possible entrainee......... well, that is a rather weak statement...... just try to find a better example..... better situated..... Princess + 0.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:58 am

I don’t understand anything really.

I just see the pattern, hell, I am the pattern.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:01 am

AB,

Yes, we are all microcosms.  That is the definition of Personalism.  

Stick around, you might learn a thing or two about Personalism.

For now, let’s just say that the entire world is in a supersaturated state of confusion/expectation.  

The Earth, larva/chrysalis that it is, is on that cusp.  

Who has the crystal ball that can be the seed crystal of our supersaturation?  

Do 2&3 still have donny’s ear...... tweet, tweet.....?  

Tweet........?

There have been a few mysterious ones.  

Anyone for covfefe? Others may have slipped through.

(cont.......)
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:30 am

Dan wrote: Perceptions are what are vital to preparing us.......

The perception of an ending of business as usual is vital.  However, the fact of actually being caught up in a global downward spiral of economic collapse is only going to exacerbate the reversion toward original/tribal participation....... massive fragmentation toward the crudest sorts of identity politics.  

I see a fairly broad consensus building toward the realization that we are on such a cusp.  

Dude you said a mouth full there.

Thing is, though as you say it is broadly known, I don’t think there will ever be a consensus of reaction to this shift.

Some are so tight fisted that they don’t care and never will. The majority are blissfully unaware, until it rocks their boat, until then they will not know to care. The rest may just be voices in the wilderness.

What kind of time frame do you see for this shift, How do you see it playing out?

This is not the time for free wheeling activism.

But there is a need for voice. And I fell it need be more than a whisper.

I’m all in on personalism..
    But I think we need to look to the macrocosm. The microcosm is just a distraction, Trump is nothing more.

Last edited by whoknows on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:02 pm

And how does this fit into a BPC (best possible classroom) ... AI gets personal(ism)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:49 pm