Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:29 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
murnut
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Cuan Scott
dan
15 posters

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Empty Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Here goes Nothing........

The Princess is barely talking to me, and I seem to be holding her kid hostage.......

I guess they’d better send in the SWAT team.  

Just another typical day in the life of the family..... of any microcosmic family........
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Links to the BPWH Glossary's 

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . 

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:15 pm

wk,

I would have to second smelly, on this one.......
    Falling in love with being is just being.

The question then is....... to be or not to be......?

It may not be possible to not be.  

How can one be true to oneself?  Only by being true to others.  

This is not rocket science, but it does require our full, non distracted, attention.  

But, yes, our lives are terribly fragmented.

We have to realize that there is only one being..... to which we are about to return.

That one Being is the, more or less, hidden core of every person’s being.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

princess - Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 16 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:54 pm

To be or not to be.

I have to be honest and say I still wonder if consciousness is worth it.

How can we know?

What if our greatest gift should be given back willingly?

I mean, I'll make the best of things, why wouldn't I, but ultimate meanings will always be out of our grasp I suspect.

So I don't concern myself with silly things like objective reality or ultimate meaning.

Being with what is seems to connect you to all that is.

“Without self knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave.

Conscious faith is freedom. Emotional faith is slavery. Mechanical faith is foolishness.”

― G.I. Gurdjieff

Final participation must be conscious faith in life and death, in your self, in nature, in technology.

Are you practised at love?

Fake it til you make it.

Smile like you mean it.

Grin that stupid knowing grin Wink

“There is a cosmic law which says that every satisfaction must be paid for with a dissatisfaction.”

― G.I. Gurdjieff

Perhaps GG, perhaps, believe nothing you have not verified yourself, that includes science.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:19 pm

smelly,

It is quite beyond me why anyone would suppose that the pearl of great price is not always within our grasp...... whether we are aware or not.  

Waking up to that cosmic potential/abyss is only ever one flash of inspiration away from the most ordinary of our existences.  

If you glimpse it once in a lifetime, it is very hard to forget.  

That spark of recognition is our connection with God....... the God who is both full and empty, at the same time.  

Do we need ufos and portals to understand this?  The sense of mystery and awe can open almost every door.  

Science can be one of those doors, but it has lead too many of us moderns into the slumber of materialism.  

It is quite possible to imagine that we are being set up for a global flash of recognition..... of awakening.  

It’s also possible to imagine otherwise.  But where is the return on skepticism?  

There is the Eternal flame....... can we not see its shadows?

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Honesty.

More of that.

There is a lot beyond me too GrandPa.

We have to think outside of the hive.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:01 pm

The Mormon missionaries texted me, they want to come over to our house and share a message with us.

I responded that if they want to come over and talk about the BPW we live in they are welcome.

No response back yet.....

This is actually the third time over the past year they have asked to come over.

The first two times I just told them I wasn't interested.

They are persistent, I'll give em that.

4:45

Still no response....

I may have scared them off.

I just sent a follow up text.

Is that something you would like to talk about? Honestly I have no agenda, but I do enjoy talking about the BPW with folks.

We wait and see....

5:20

Hey hey...we got a response.

Sure if there's food

lol

I guess we're gonna have the missionaries over for dinner and a discussion about the BPW.

Honestly we probably will just eat and chill mostly....

haha

Our common ground will be the J-guy of course, so that's who we will have to center our BPW discussion around.

I can think of no better person to center the BPW around.

Looks like we are booked for next Tuesday at 6:30.

This will be fun.

Laughing
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Ack,

Good work on arranging for a meeting.  

I suspect that the biggest problem you will face is countering the implicit modern presupposition of an immense and objective universe.  

Almost all traditions now see any form of geocentrism as being hopelessly outdated.  This is true even of those traditions which are otherwise favorably disposed to a spiritual/immaterial understanding of reality.  

I believe that the interpretation of the Book of Mormon is rather more disposed to the modern view than are the teachings based on the more traditional sources.  

In general, however, the prophetic tradition starts the the concept of a strict separation between Creator and Creation.  

Good luck, anyway, with your guests.  I just won’t be surprised if you run into considerable incredulity.  

(cont........)
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm

Honestly I don't expect to get into too much philosophy or cosmology unless they are the ones who push the discussion in that direction, which I guess maybe they could...they are missionaries after all.

I just remember being a 19 year old Missionary 15 years ago. I must have been fed dinner hundreds of times by nice Mongolian families who knew I was far away from home and knew I would appreciate a good homemade meal after a long day of walking and knocking.

It won't hurt to pay it forward to those hard working young men trying to save the world one baptism at a time.
    Wink

And yes, you are right about the Book of Mormon.

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:30 pm

The BPW is not something that can really be taught to others.

The idea that there is something that needs to be taught is  Ludacris. If something needs to be taught then that means there is something missing

There is nothing missing.

I will say nothing to the missionaries.

Whatever I say to them is already nothing.

We are completely free to do or say anything.

This is the space where true will let's you relax completely.

Peace and freedom merge here.

There is big silence here.

So much emptiness and silence here it's unbelievable actually.

The quiet peace in the silent emptiness here is incomprehensible.

It cannot be known or understood.

It resonates through the stillness of our actions, and through the vast emptiness of our being.

It lets the universe flow freely as it wills without hesitation or uncertainty here.

Wu Wei baby!
    Wink
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:54 pm

Watched 4 hours of British parliament today.

Great fun.

We are a funny people.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:32 pm

So close, but yet so far....but then still so close.

Entanglement is really about our personal entanglement with the absolute.....the wedding feast in the sky with our beloved.

You can take the quantum out of the person but you can’t take person out of the quantum.

You can take the Sun out of the Princess but you can’t take the Princess out of the Sun.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:34 am

Ack,

The LDS Church, not being trinitarian, has no handle on Personalism.  That is their biggest drawback, in my estimation.  

Without personalism in place, the whole idea of a best possible world is nonsensical.  

The whole idea of coCreation and the small world are nonsensical.  

Persons then exist just at the whim of the Creator.  

The whole idea of the microcosmic essence of persons is nonsensical.  

This is what happens when monotheism is not mitigated by something like trinitarianism.  

Even the Christian churches don’t get this, but they are, with the humanity of the j guy, the closest to the Truth of personalism.

(cont.......)
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:02 am

smelly;
    ‘Watched 4 hours of British parliament today.

Great fun.

We are a funny people.”

WTF...! The end is nigh.
    But yes people are hilarious. Who needs stand up comics...
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:07 am

I totally agree Dan.

The reason Mormons are not trinitarians hinges on Joseph Smith's account of what has been labeled his "first vision".

The currently held belief/claim is that when Joseph Smith was praying in the woods at the age of 14, two separate and distinct beings of flesh and bone appeared to him. The claim is that one of the beings was God the Father and the other being was Jesus Christ, the only begotten son (in the flesh) of the Father.

However, if one does a little bit of research on this first vision event, one discovers how Joseph Smiths story of the first vision changed several times over the years.

This website has broken it down pretty well.

https://cesletter.org/debunking-fairmormon/first-vision.html#summary

Either Joseph Smith was a flat out liar, he was delusional and had hallucinations, or he was visited by UTs that thought it would be funny to play a prank on him.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:17 am

It seems that Joseph’s original vision was Trinitarian........ father, son and Joseph was supposed to have been the SoT.  

The timing was a bit premature, however.  Maybe it was just to have been a test drive.

From Wikipedia........
    Nevertheless, spirits could not experience a "fullness of joy" unless joined with corporeal bodies, according to Smith. The work and glory of God, then, was to create worlds across the cosmos where inferior intelligences could be embodied.
     hmmm.......

2:40........

Through the gradual acquisition of knowledge, according to Smith, those who received exaltation could eventually become like God.[266] These teachings implied a vast hierarchy of gods, with God himself having a father.[267] In Smith's cosmology, those who became gods would reign, unified in purpose and will, leading spirits of lesser capacity to share immortality and eternal life.
    Everyone was in line to become as God...... it’s just that there are likely to be infinitely many of us.  That’s not very personal.  There is an infinite redundancy.  

One could easily, however, employ the identity of indiscernibles, and say that we all become One with the Source or Cosmic potency.  

The big difference is that LDS has an infinity of persons...... the Father has a father etc.

Only fundamentalist Christians are open to the small world...... including the Eschaton.

But the fundamentalists end up being dualistic....... they have no Apocatastasis.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:24 am

Maybe

Nothing wrong with a test drive I guess.

I test drive until I'm ready to make the big jump.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:15 pm

Religion is silly nonsense.

Anyone who thinks they have heard or seen the truth needs a long rest.

BPW, Personalism, Materialism, Zen, Buddhism, Jesus or String Theory, whateves.

We can barely show each other love, but India and China have risen, they could still be as poor as they were.

We don't need 7 billion materialists.

Capitalism wont work fro 7 billion people as formulated.

Just watch Brexit.

The only thing Brexit is about is protecting a tax haven for the rich.

No deal Brexit helps the biggest tax haven on Earth, Britain.

They want to end the NHS and bring in private insurance.

We are very evil.

We are ruled by the evil,

Our money is controlled by evil.

Wake up.

None of that organized cultural nonsense matters.

What matters is how you live and what you do.

Life is tenuous and difficult.

Zeus split me in two with his lightening, as the world is splitting.

“Hard times create strong men.
    Strong men create good times.
    Good times create weak men.
    And, weak men create hard times.”

We are led by some of the weakest most cunning men of all time.

You can blow on them and they would fall over.

They are hollow and can only stay alive by devouring.

We live in a carefully constructed ilusion.

But, there is hope.

There is a sliver of light in all this.

It isn't Jesus.

It isn't the BPW.

It isn't Personalism.

It isn't Materialism.

It isn't Religion.

It isn't God.

It isn't Trump.

Or Dan or a Princess.

It's YOU!

Don't give your power away to fools and knaves.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:16 pm

Ack,

Is there any glory in being the second incarnation of the SoT?

Maybe, but how can it possibly compare with being chicken little?  

You have to put your pants on, one leg at a time.  Me, on the other hand, I can flap high enough to do both at once.  So there........

What is smelly’s problem?  He always has something to complain about.  

But.......
    We live in a carefully constructed ilusion.
    Hey, smelly, you don’t say?  

Who constructed it, and for what purpose?  Was it with benign or malign intent?  Just wondering.......

But, anyway, let’s get back to Anattā and Sunyata...... the Buddhist’s notion of emptiness......

I actually agree, thanks partly to smelly...... he has to be good for something, after all.  

4:25..........

Yes, the Buddhists are cheating and/or lying.........

Just look up Buddha Nature.  

Buddha Nature is the Monad for the Buddhists.

They even understand that BN is what sets Buddha and all the rest of us persons apart from the rest of Nature.  

Now, it’s true that there is that of God in every grain of sand, but grains of sand do not realize their Buddhahood within any historical time frame.  

Grains of sand are only able to realize their BN in the logical dimension of time...... where persons are the logicians.  

And I’m not really a monist, I’m a trilateralist.  

It takes three to tango....... wherein, the SoT is the ground of Being.  

We have person #1&2.  Person #3 = #0 = the ground of Being = Creation.  #1&2 are the coCreators.  

#0 = Buddha = chicken little, if you will.  

6:30........

The irony is that the one who invents emptiness, turns out to be the one being with an essence.  

But I don’t think there can be just one being with an essence.  

Perhaps there have to be three beings to create anything that could be cognized as an essence.  

Can one being be self aware?  Not necessarily.  

If you’re not self aware, can you be aware of an other?  

You can’t really contrast it with self, if you’re not already self aware.  

Perhaps there have to be two other beings to perceive a difference between them.  

We don’t have any objects, yet.  All we have are schizoid selves.  

The essence of a person......? Is it not personhood ?

How, then, does one primordial person distinguish between others?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:02 pm

Haha, good one Mr. Chicken.

Some days I just don't even wear pants at all.

Naked is fun too.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:34 am

You may enjoy this Dan.

Damn this is one smart dude.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:49 am

Gary forwarded to some correspondence between Erik Davis and Ron P.........
    You clearly and strongly exhibit paranoid personality disorder.  You are retired and no longer have any power with no security access, no need to know, and no DoD contacts specific to this topic; and you were never read-in to the AAWSAP and AATIP because we all made sure to keep your nefarious ass on the outside as far away from us as possible.  You've been a boil on the ass of the intelligence community ever since your unexpected (and ill-advised, IMHO) hire at the CIA, so nobody in the IC ever liked you (people that did like you ended up getting burned by you because of your ill-behavior).

Have a lovely day chasing interdimensional portals around the world with your lovely Princess and daughter, and continue doing your good works for the Princess' Kashmir World Foundation.  I recommend that you arm your drones and start killing poachers to eradicate the scourge that they've become.

This was a response to an email that Ron had written to Gary......
    I try to use clear and succinct language when communicating with loons, crooks, or worse, but the message still gets transformed through the distorted lens of twisted minds. One more time, I was reminding Jack [Sarfatti] that the Office of the Secretary of Defense, supported by the Chief of Naval Operations, has provided to the public a confirmation that Luis Elizondo is not what he claims to be nor are the videos he "released." I provided no personal perspective other than that I respect the integrity of the Office of the Secretary of Defense. I did not state nor imply any other claims regarding the people involved, their reported observations, or their attempts to explain claimed observations through pseudo scientific research, none of which interests me in the slightest.

It does seem that the battle lines have been drawn.

I’m inclined to be on the side of his lovely Princess, chasing interdimensional portals around the world....... and of the DoD....... even from the perspective of being under the station wagon......
    Crossin' the highway late last night
    He shoulda looked left and he shoulda looked right
    He didn't see the station wagon car
    The skunk got squashed and there you are

Meanwhile, where were we?  Talking about essences.......

Perhaps I’m suggesting that the only true essence is that of personhood....... everything else is ad hoc.  

The irony is that individuals have no essence....... only existence.  

Personhood exists only in a relational sense...... three faces of Eve.....

Eve exists only because of a triple resonance......
    The existence of this resonance was predicted by Fred Hoyle before its actual observation, based on the physical necessity for it to exist, in order for carbon to be formed in stars. The prediction and then discovery of this energy resonance and process gave very significant support to Hoyle's hypothesis of stellar nucleosynthesis, which posited that all chemical elements had originally been formed from hydrogen, the true primordial substance. The anthropic principle has been cited to explain the fact that nuclear resonances are sensitively arranged to create large amounts of carbon and oxygen in the universe.[5][6]
    The Visitors could only have come as a threesome...... a triple resonance...... a clever arrangement.  

No single person has the launch code.  It takes three to start a war, or a Disclosure.  At least now we know which three...... and one of them is not Luis.  vegas is just one of the poison pills.  I’m guessing that the chicken/skunk is the other.....
    Take a whiff on me, that ain't no rose
    Roll up yer window and hold your nose
    You don't have to look and you don't have to see
    'Cause you can feel it in your olfactory
    Yes, that and a smelly goat......

(cont........)
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:50 am

One of the three is full of life.

One of the three is full of death.

One of the three is full of life and death and neither.

All three are bound as one for eternity.

In the double split experiment,

The particle goes through the left slit.

The particle goes through the right slit.

The particle goes through both and neither..

Every atom has an electron, protron, and neutron.

The three make up the one and the one makes up the entire known universe.

There are also three pairs of quarks.

Up/Down

charm/strange

top/bottom

Last edited by Ackbar on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:37 am

I’m time sharing on the tit of creation.

It’s all happening under the stars and moon.

I don’t pick sides.

Erik is interesting.

I’m reading his books.

What’s his deal then?

Just an interested writer?

Seems more.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:53 am

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:20 am

Well,

Erik works for Hal, at his institute...... and, of course, Hal works with/for Ron.  It’s a small world.... a small family.

And I’m listening to Mishlove’s interview with Jorjani.  

I have to agree that there are no individual essences.  They arise only codependently or relationally...... we are talking about love, truth, trust, etc........

Monotheism makes no sense.  There is only codependency and coCreation.  

Polytheism is what makes sense.

I’m not a monist then?

I am a monist in the sense that there is only one ground of Being.

There is only one noumenon........ only one collective unconscious.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:33 am

Ahhhh, Erik must be their mystic.

He’s been a lot of places I have.

Bit of a dense writer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:15 am