Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:01 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:47 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GrandCru
GSB/SSR
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
Foot Mann
whoknows
hobbit
SurfBum
14 posters

Yes, 99...... 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Empty Yes, 99...... 2

Post by dan Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

It looks like we’re running up,against the 40 page allotment from the last thread......

And I’m still with Tulsi, unless there is a better suggestion......
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Yes, 99...... 2

Post by Cyrellys Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:31 pm

dan wrote:For the past 400 years, our warden has be the scientific Establishment.  

For the past 6,000 it has been the various religious Establishments.

But, for the most part, we have been the compliant captives.

Creation is just the separation of Creator and Creature.

Far from storming the gates of Heaven, we creatures are storming the gates of Earth.  

(cont........)

Yes and no.  It depends on which society you belonged to.  Most moderns today insist on only remembering the compliant captive societies.  Even after we built an alternative.

Those from the compliant captive societies thinking they know everything, just opened the doors of the alternative and invited the enslavers in.  Today they get mad at those who never bowed down for pointing out what was done, and call us Conspiracy Theorists.

When we turn around in response and build our own infrastructure to supply ourselves, they call us "radicalized".  It's very funny really, the enslaved berating the free.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:58 pm

Cy,

Creation is, by definition, a conspiracy.  

If you are a creature, you are part of the conspiracy.  

I would guess that you are half woke.

If you were fully woke, you would understand that this would have to be the best possible world.  

All things come, in their time and place.  

You are right, the time for Revolution/Revelation has come around, at last....... none too soon, and none too late.  

Every last one of us dances to the cosmic Harmony.  

The stronger we resist, the harder we fall.

And, yes, I do keep getting more of smelly’s numbers, maybe, now to the fifth decimal point.  

The last two decimals, I got when I woke in Richmond......

True, smelly is no Buddhist. He is a yogi...... from Muskogee?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:22 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

Creation is, by definition, a conspiracy.  

If you are a creature, you are part of the conspiracy.  

I would guess that you are half woke.

If you were fully woke, you would understand that this would have to be the best possible world.  

(cont......)

I know what you are referring to Dan,
    Did you forget I'm a walk-in?
    But it is not a conspiracy.
    It's a "learning environment".
    Classrooms are not conspiracies.

Humans by choice, usually because they think they have a right to violate some other person's natural rights or steal their resources, turn this classroom into knock-down, drag-out brawls thus interfering in learning and turning the subject matter into an exercise on sheer survival.  That wasn't what the classroom was designed for.  As long as there are those who insist on submitting the entire class to that kind of distraction, it will remain as is rather than rising to something more.

Free Will.  Choice.  It is only a prison so long as you abuse the classroom and abuse your fellow students.  Equally, those within who are free, are not doormats for the abusers to wipe their feet on or use like toilet paper.

Graphic but that's how it works.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:31 pm

Well, Cy, you may not have been paying attention back then, but Las Vegas was a bit of a classroom, a couple of years ago.

Was that not a conspiracy?  Were you and I not, quite possibly, a part of it?  

All the world’s a stage....... and a class room.  

The saga of seeming gratuitous violence, continues, today, chipping away at the block of our innocence...... ignorance.  

Each act of violence, each act of love opens a portal.  

Every turn of the ‘screw’ takes us further from and nearer to the Truth, depending......

You can only sojourn halfway into the woods, before you’re headed back out.  Ours has been an errand into the wilderness.  

The message has been delivered, right on time........ we deliver it to ourselves.  We have met the enemy, and the enemy is us.  

And, yes, there is a season........

And this is the last season......
    Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known  

7:50.........

Then there is my dear smelly, who, for reasons hardly known to himself, would much rather stick his head in the sand.  

I probably understand smelly’s agnosticism better than he does.  Part of the problem is that he cannot even in his wildest dreams, imagine Gnosis.  

For his wild sojourns, he never trespassed into my domain.  I guess he just didn’t ask permission.  

To go through a public portal, you need permission from the Princess, or at least from her twin sister.  

Whereas for the Truth, I can’t even give it away.  

Disclosure >> craft >> critter >> message.......

It is a disturbing message...... no one is anxious to hear it..... not the PtB, not even the ‘slaves’..... want to knock on that door.  

So, back to our Yogi from Muskogee.......

Poor, smelly, doesn’t even know what a yogi is.  

I do, now...... a little birdie whispered in my ear, down in Richmond.  

(cont.......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:07 pm

Dan, could you please explain the relationship between the UFO/ET phenomenon and the Eschaton?

In the Book of Revelations, Angels of various ranks play a major role in the "end of the world".

So if UFOs are angels and demons, then that would be consistent with your belief that UFO phenomenon and the Eschaton are connected, right?

You also once stated that UFOs (and ETs) are angels and demons and their role is to assist us in developing PSI skills. 

What are the ways they are assisting humans to develop those skills?

And why are they doing that?

Last edited by 99 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:08 pm

I ain’t no yogi from Muskogee, I’m a pickle.

I don’t think contact with God a thing to be attained.

I don’t even know what a unitive experience is.

I don’t think those Buddhists quite have it.

The Zen just ignore it all as impermanent, I dunno.

Stoicism more and more seems to be where I rest and maybe Neoplatonism.

I can’t say I’m anything. But Zen and Stoicism seem to meet in Neoplatonism.

I don’t need a creed, just noticing how things flow and connect.

Bodhidharma was like the 28th or 29th in the line, first in China, it seems it all connects back to an earlier time and bridged east and west.

But I think it best to stick with Western frameworks of thinking being a Westerner.

Self inquiry is my chosen mechanism for self awareness.

My contact is through simple ordinary life.

I can’t talk about it really, though I try.

I have many connections to Richmond VA, went to college at VCU. Lived in the Fan. Used to jog back and forth on Monument Ave. Fun times.

Yes Dan, I must seem a sad case, but I am really a relatively happy goat. Slave or not.

I am exploring the prophetic tradition and connection to elves you meet in the tunnel.

If those simpler minded apes took DMT a few thousand years ago, they’d listen to anything those entities told them. More and more I think the DMT/Psychedelic experiences are just mirrors of mental processes you can interact with.

Pickle Rick!

Last edited by smelly on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Also Dan, has the IC/CIA ever indicated to you that they have been zooming in on "the end of the world" as presented in the Book of Revelations and that they have reason to believe that the UFO phenomenon is connected to it in some very significant ways? If so, in what ways would that be and how do they know that? 

Or is the UFO/end of the world connection just something that you presented to Ron who then found such notions useful for the purpose of CIA UFO disinformation campaigns?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 pm

dan wrote:Well, Cy, you may not have been paying attention back then, but Las Vegas was a bit of a classroom, a couple of years ago.

Was that not a conspiracy?  Were you and I not, quite possibly, a part of it?  

All the world’s a stage....... and a class room.  

The saga of seeming gratuitous violence, continues, today, chipping away at the block of our innocence...... ignorance.  

Each act of violence, each act of love opens a portal.  

Every turn of the ‘screw’ takes us further from and nearer to the Truth, depending......

You can only sojourn halfway into the woods, before you’re headed back out.  Ours has been an errand into the wilderness.  

The message has been delivered, right on time........ we deliver it to ourselves.  We have met the enemy, and the enemy is us.  

And, yes, there is a season........

And this is the last season......
    Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known  

7:50.........

Then there is my dear smelly, who, for reasons hardly known to himself, would much rather stick his head in the sand.  

I probably understand smelly’s agnosticism better than he does.  Part of the problem is that he cannot even in his wildest dreams, imagine Gnosis.  

For his wild sojourns, he never trespassed into my domain.  I guess he just didn’t ask permission.  

To go through a public portal, you need permission from the Princess, or at least from her twin sister.  

Whereas for the Truth, I can’t even give it away.  

Disclosure >> craft >> critter >> message.......

It is a disturbing message...... no one is anxious to hear it..... not the PtB, not even the ‘slaves’..... want to knock on that door.  

So, back to our Yogi from Muskogee.......

Poor, smelly, doesn’t even know what a yogi is.  

I do, now...... a little birdie whispered in my ear, down in Richmond.  

(cont.......)

meanwhile FBI produces a shitstorm on the heels of a classic MK Ultra style shooter...open MOUTH insert BOTH FEET.

Do they always chew on their feet?  Certainly seems like it.  Getting some popcorn to watch them figure out how to climb out of the hole they just dug themselves into....

But WAIT there's more!

Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 EBFyLdBWwAA-lQA?format=jpg&name=medium

Image address: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBFyLdBWwAA-lQA?format=jpg&name=medium

And ANOTHER Image you need to read: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBK1DA-UYAI0Cjx?format=jpg&name=small

LOADED. Watch at Bitchute: https://t.co/6usklT7kMR

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:34 pm

Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 EBLSSbfUcAMwu4F?format=jpg&name=small

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 am

Cause, reaction, solution.

Pure Roman thinking.

http://pointmaster.org.uk/footprints/

The biggest slaves on this planet are American, they just give You bigger presents, You are the roman war machine.

Hobbit
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:37 am

Hobbit,

Do you not think we are all enslaved?

I'm not so sure that we can or should single out America. I agree as a nation they may possess the most weapons of war but that is a different issue.

I agree with Dan's assertion

We have met the enemy and it is us. All of us.

I also opine that Carl Sagan was right. No one is coming to save us from ourselves.

War is a lose / lose always ..

Its the definition of madness doing the same thing over and over expecting to yield a different result.

Someday we have to evolve and grow up.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:57 am

From the contract that is Your birth certificate.

They raise a debt against it, and You promise to pay it back....slave.
    There is no money, it is debt.

Those who do not comply to this will be raged war upon, then offered debt.

The gypsies stay free.

hobbit
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:05 am

Real freedom costs nothing.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:19 am

Well, I can see that I’m not going to win any political arguments.  

What I lean toward is unity.  

smelly denies the unitive experience, but he would be my exhibit A for any such.  

The Awaken exhibit in Richmond featured the Mandala....... in particular a Tibetan sand mandala, which had been erased before we got there...... something of great beauty, or so they tell me.  

With such, you start in the middle, and work outwards, as with Creation, or so I hear.  

A mandala typically has four gates....... a smelly gate and a Princess gate, among those.  

A mandala might be thought of as representing the Hive, centered on the Monad, sometimes represented as a person, sometimes not.  

Clearly, mandalas may be taken to represent the various states of consciousness.  

It seems we are also being presented with a garden of Eden, whose four gates are guarded be fierce demons.  

Both smelly and the Princess have their demonic aspects.  

Perhaps our very own Cyrellys would not object to being added, so we now have three.  Who has a sufficiently demonic aspect to be our fourth?

We create a living mandala, which is the only proper mandala.  

You ask about signs and portents.......

Ufos have been with us from the start.  

I wouldn’t put much faith in any particular sign.  

Only on a clear day can you see the Eschaton, and only then by triangulating on all the shadows.  

My primary dowsing device is the Metanarrative, which does seem to point toward a Core story.  

It seems to point toward three recent visitors.  I have made no secret of my speculations in that regard.  

They do seem rather self serving, but I can certainly put them out there as a for instance, with which I happen to be familiar.  I’m open to suggestions.  

Could this be disinformation sponsored by the intelligence community?  

Of course, it could be...... I’m simply another muppet being used...... or not.

If one is at all into eschatology, it would be due diligence to keep several such stories on the shelf....... for a rainy day.

I kinda like the AR&D story because it contains several elements, not the least of which is the BPWH. Until we come up with a better set of elements, I see no great harm in promulgating something we happen to have in hand....... a bird in the hand.......

However, on the other hand, the vast majority of us do like to keep our powder dry, just for that rainy day.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:41 am

And here we are all together.

The passage is seductive.

The teeth are real.

The dark big boys seem to exist, I may have met a few.

Living in mind and imagination is just as real as us appearances.

I know a lot of psychedelic folks are out there, meaning lost in here.

There is no preparation hardly for your trip.

The reason they prepare meditators so vigorously is that they will see many things they will be guided to ignore.

Uh uh.

Engage.

Fully engage.

Demand.

Bang on the gates.

This was Crowley’s approach.

I can’t say what is found is useful for anyone but you.

It seems the golden rule is ground somehow.

Appearances are imperfect.

Perhaps when yours is gone, you immediately realize reality, which was so clouded before.

No you to realize anything.

You just are reality.

So I don’t understand unitive living, but I may have touched it or been touched by it.

Last edited by smelly on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:43 am

Yes, I agree, the ramifications of the CIA using a fabricated “metanarrative” that’s  based on specious facts and speculation that claims that UFOs/ETs are connected to the biblical “the end of the world” scenario in some way would be an ingenious way for the gov’t to set up a false flag event with the objective to control the masses for whatever reason that may be useful at that point in time.

But what I was asking is what proof did Ron and co. have at their disposal to unequivocally claim the veracity of that connection (in this case, once again, their claim that the UFO phenomenon is connected to the biblical version of the  eschaton?)

Are you sworn under an oath of secrecy to not reveal to the public what Ron and co. have revealed to you on the information they have on that connection?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:51 am

You and your partner had a choice between joining them or being against them which we all know involves the suppression of UFO information that has been covered-up since the dawning of the modern UFO era. 

Why did both of you choose to work with Ron and co instead of UFO Disclosure?

Did you ever even entertain the notion that they were using you and your personal beliefs about the end of the world as a tool to set up a false flag event someday?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:02 am

For sure that bits and pieces of this story have come from Ron, and without his having held my hand, I would not have acquired what little credence I have.  

But, no, Ron is no raconteur...... all the rest of the elements come straight from the internet, with and without attribution.  I was already touting the Eschaton for almost a decade before I met foot.  

When you say ‘partner’, I suppose you’re referring to my wife.  She will have nothing to do with any of this, thank you very much.  

Did it never occur to me that chicken little could be a false flag?  Do I really look that dumb, 99?  

But seriously, 99, if you want to see a ‘real’ false flag, you might want to check out TTSA first...... just a thought.  

1:20.........

99 is asking about REG........

Well, at one point she had a navy contact.  Perhaps the navy could not abide the company, but after a few months of attempted ‘collaboration’, I was homesick for the home fires.  Not a very exciting story.  

The main piece from foot......? That’s easy...... #3.  

smelly,

Well, with you holding my hand now, I feel less need to crash the Gate.  

In your eyes, I know that makes me a little chicken...... but what can I say?  

Yes, the alleged #3 is also the alleged princess, but that’s mostly just speculation, on my part....... sorry.  

4:15..........

I have studied the BVM phenomenon, and find many to be credible.  And I may have applied the term to my own experience at some point, but I’m not able to recall any particular instance.  

Way back in 1977, I had that one nocturnal auditory experience, for which someone later suggested the ‘Sophia’ label.  But I don’t recall ever having used the BVM label for it.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:10 am

No, I was referring to Rosemary in terms of you and hers professional collaboration starting with crop circles. 
    Yes, I already know some of the back history of all of this via the internet.
    ---------------------

dan wrote:For sure that bits and pieces of this story have come from Ron

Could you share with us what those bits and pieces are that he shared with you? 

--------------------

Are you talking about the BVM/Sophia where over the years you have picked out different incarnated representations of her? 

Presently that would be Aliyah.Before it was L. Eisenhower. Who came before that? .... but the above two came along long after you met Ron and started working with him. 

Why don't you go back over what #3 is Dan.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:40 am

So Ron shared with you about the veracity of the BVM apparitions? That's what the bits and pieces thing is all about?
     Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 18 Zeitun
    The Zeitoun Eygpt BVM apparition is the best as millions witnessed and recorded her between 68 and 71 via camera's and movie cams. Inexplicable healings took place too. Proof that interdimensional's can be photographed and filmed btw.
    It sounds like the CIA took note of that.  

And then you connected that to your Sophia experience and created a metanarrative around that?

Last edited by 99 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:19 am

In the Catholic Church, many follow the doctrine that the BVM is the implied incarnation of Sophia.... hence all of the Catholic Sophia Centers.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am

You can obtain a degree in such...

https://www.uwtsd.ac.uk/sophia/

Hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:41 am

Thanks for that link. That's interesting!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:55 pm

It would be cool to have your job be all of this speculation.

My will is to leave the tech/slave world.

I’ve spent years writing in code.

I don’t know anything to do with this but write or stay in my little life and shut up.

I don’t want to write fiction, I’d rather do tech.

We don’t need more books on anything, we could do with one book.

Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations makes a fine life manual.

Give kids that foundation and art and science if they like and we have a much better system than religious indoctrination.

I guess I could push for practical stoicism in prisons and schools.

I called around to reform schools to offer to teach a Stoicism/Zen class to the boys. No one called me back.

I don’t know really.

Straight on.

As far as the chicken...

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:10 pm

hobbit wrote:From the contract that is Your birth certificate.

They raise a debt against it, and You promise to pay it back....slave.
    There is no money, it is debt.

Those who do not comply to this will be raged war upon, then offered debt.

The gypsies stay free.

hobbit

I don't ascribe to "Judge" Anna von Reitz (Sovereign Citizen version Common Law) of Alaska, world view.

The Birth Certificate is NOTHING more than a medical professional's "witnessing" that the named person was born at a certain location on a certain date.  NO OTHER PERMISSIONS anyone attempts to associate are granted.  Never have been.  Never will.  That's where the American people stand.  THEFT by arbitrary assignment doesn't count.  

Debt is a DC thing and they have been off the nation-state reservation a very long time.  If you think someone owes THEIR debt go camp on their door step and get it from them.  It's not coming for us and they haven't represented us in a very long time.  American's are not the globalists you see in DC.  Different animal.  Different Species. Species: MISCREANT.

I've long been in favor of walling off DC, and expelling it from the Union for non-compliance to the Constitution.  Some other State can donate 10 square miles and we can try this experiment again and see if newbs can behave themselves, balance a budget, and remain within their land allotment.  

Don't go telling me I owe squat on some debt created by MISCREANTS.  Not my debt.  Not my problem.  Try and enforce something like that and risk ending up like Swiss Cheese.  Promise.

Trump was voted into office to see if it is possible to change the character and course of MISCREANTS.  If he fails, then American's have their confirmation on what will need to be done.

We put him and his family in the middle of a hornets nest of traitors and we know it.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:06 am