Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Pkisfake
Course Catalog
RunningBull
Alchemical Coincidence
mion
ParanoidFactoid
clusterfuggles
AtomicBrando
HANIPAN
cwallatruth
dan
Big Bunny Love
hobbit
GrandCru
U
SurfBum
21 posters

Disclosure - For U by U

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Empty Disclosure - For U by U

Post by SurfBum Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is Disclosure directly from source, disclosure for U and by U.

Say and post what though will shall be the whole of the rules.

Last edited by TheSloth on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 19 Empty Re: Disclosure - For U by U

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:56 am

Just your ego (anger and fear) fuckin with you.

They come and go.

You are here.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Here, I AM

U can check in but U can't check out
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:14 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/spectralvision.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/ufology-and-the-collins-elite/amp/

And a mirror or a dark reflection.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/collins.htm

All mere speculation

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:49 pm

All we can do out loud is speculate.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:03 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:24 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coasttocoastam.com/amp/guest/collins-robert/6961

"Robert Collins was career Air Force serving in the fields of Avionics, Ground Communications, Engineering Physics and Intelligence (Foreign Technology Division, Wright-Pat) gaining an in-depth understanding of all the career fields. After 22 years he left public service to pursue the subject of UFOs full time living on Air Force retirement supplemented by odd jobs. In his many adventures within the Air Force he was turned onto the world of UFOs by Ernie Kellerstrass in 1985. Ernie was a retired AF Lt Col who worked at the FTD (Foreign Technology Division) until retiring. After performing some research he concluded that the government UFO cover-up was real and went to great lengths to uncover the cover-up which spanned over 60 years."

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19014836-the-black-world-of-ufos

Book cover for The Black World of UFOs: Exempt from Disclosure
    Book details
    The Black World of UFOs: Exempt from Disclosure
    by Robert M. Collins
    3.65  57 ratings  8 reviews
    Want to Read  
    Rate
    Write a review
    About the sources.

Since the initial publications of the book the FBI has done an outstanding job along with prior Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld in threatening or silencing those same sources who then try to discredit the work being done here (mentally ill is a favorite term used by government CI) but, that can't silence the Presidents like Reagan or as...

President Obama said recently to Will Smith's son Jaden in May 2012, 'The aliens, right? … OK, I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extraterrestrials but I can tell you if there had been a top secret meeting and if there would have had to have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room.'

Neither confirm nor deny? Within Intelligence circles that says the President was, 'read in.'

The Black World, Core of a Cover-up

--What is the Crystal Rectangle (CR, alien energy device that could power an entire city the size of New York).

Very classified according to those 'leaked' DIA TS/Code Word documents...FBI to Kit Green, 'not at all. It is not our business (sic).' An FBI 'hands-off' attitude toward leaked UFO documents...The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) refused to comment or saying they're hoaxes...

--The Propulsion System: The basic principles are simple in concept, but not in application (a very complex system says LANL) and why the prototypes never worked right: we still fly rockets.

From January 4th, 2004: LANL contact (Charles) to myself quoting:

“Before answering your questions, you are assuming that ET crafts are made with our technology based on your questions. Many years ago, we made that same mistake (comment: prototypes that never worked right) and it took us several years to correct the mistake and start fresh from the drawing board. “Their” technology is nothing similar to ours. We do not utilize our physics or chemistry in a comparison analysis. We started from scratch and learned their principles of dynamics, physics, etc..."

--Bob Gates (today, Bob Gates will lie about this) and Henry Kissinger were behind the Reagan Disclosure Program which failed in 1991. Rick Doty, Bill Moore and Jaime Shandera were key players. The real CIA Falcon? Harry August Rositzke publicly disclosed in 2012.

--Area 51/Groom Lake/NTS

Outer Space and the compartmentalization especially around S4. The realm beyond the conventional history of the NTS from people who worked there.

George Knapp...
    Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:38 AM

"Bob Collins says it is entirely possible that people like TD could work at Area 51 on classified projects and have no knowledge of other compartmentalized secrets. I tend to agree. Some of the Roadrunners told me years ago that they would see the same people in the lunch line 5 days a week for extended periods, but they had no idea what that other guy was working on, nor would they even think about asking. Programs and projects were compartmentalized...and still are. TD Barnes could not tell his own wife what he was working on..."

--MJ12 & JFK. According to a 22 July 47 IPU Report JFK was fully aware of Roswell and other crashes in July 1947.

--The Vaults at WP: it was T2 (Intelligence) and T3 (Engineering) in July 1947, not ATIC. Nothing like having a security clearance pulled over the truth as the WP contact will tell us. Just like the Titanic, those vaults are very much there and well hidden.

...a very factual, analytical (technical in places, i.e. ufo propulsion technology) book backed up by numerous footnotes and references.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/collins.htm

"Creme calls these master spirits simply the hierarchy, Christians know it is the demonic hierarchy. Because all these things are planned out well in advance, it would have been very appropriate if Creme had been at a high level planning meeting in 1955. For more understanding on Creme’s Christ the reader is directed to read the article on the Sufis in this newsletter. (Referring back to the gold bricks laid before the Grande Mother’s throne, there are several reasons that real gold is important to the Illuminati. Perhaps in some other article this newsletter will go into it all. There have been massive secret gold shipments out of the United States and Russia. Guess who is getting it.) In my 1/1/93 newsletter the names of many top Illuminati are given. One that could have been included is Robert Moore Collins (1867-? ) who was a member of the Pilgrims (60 of the modern equivalent of the Bavarian Illuminati.) Robert M. Collins was a reporter for several important newspapers and worked as an editor in the Washington and New York offices of the Associated Press. He did chiefly political work for the Associated Press. He was the chief newsman for Reuters (Illuminati controlled press) and the Associated Press for many stories coming out of the Orient. Although he was born in Wash., D.C., his address as an adult became Bournemouth, England. He never married. As those who investigate the Illuminati find out, the Illuminati control the press.

Here was a man who helped do it for them Last newsletter issue (1/15/93) went into some detail about how important the Satanic Societas Rosicruciana is in relation to the Satanic groups such as the O.T.O., Golden Dawn, and Stella Matutina. The Societas Rosicruciana is definitely a high level exclusive Illumanati organization. One of the New York S.R. officers was James F. Collins (8°) who died Apr. 2, 1896. He was with the original set of S.R. officers of the first High Council of the S.R. in America which had oversight over all the S.R. colleges (lodges) in America. His position was Presenter. (I don’t know what that officer does.) When the Canadians set up a Societas Rosicruciana in Canada, the High Council which had oversight over all Canada included a Collins on its council, Daniel Collins, 8°. Daniel Collins had several positions on the council. The highest degree is the 9°. If you’ve read the Jan 1, 1993 newsletter or Be Wise As Serpents you have come across the Grande Druid Council, This is a high level Illuminati council. In Be Wise As Serpents in the second section in a chapter entitled Heresy Interlocks with Power on the 8th page, I gave the names of people who were on that secret Grande Druid Council in the Spring of 1978. Each of those people are powerful witches, and have a great deal of power in the world. Yvonne Collins was on the Grande Druid Council."

"You asked to see the boss, so THEY sent me, dawg"

Last edited by U on Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:35 pm

I don't know what it is or why but I'm clearly on a fucking rampage tonight!

Twisted Evil

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:16 pm

For those who want to get their feet wet and explore the notion that there are unseen intelligences out there, they might want to look into EVP and related area's. 

Once they do that, they may become acquainted, for the first time, with paranormal phenomena that occurs around them when experimenting with EVP. 

I can't help to think that the gov't has been working all along with these types of phenomena yet continue to give public attention to Remote Viewing which doesn't even hold a candle up to what kind of results one gets when experimenting with EVP via audio and also video recordings. I think the gov't is trying to hide that fact.... for whatever reasons.

How is this related to Ufology? That's another post but as for the Collins Elite's belief that UFO's/ET's could be demons.... need to read over what they said about that in more depth.  But in EVP, the intelligences usually claim to be human discarnates but my tentative view is that it's really not that and that it's something else.

Last edited by 99 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:21 pm

We're on a roll tonight 99
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:26 pm

I quickly skimmed over this link you gave us https://spectralvision.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/ufology-and-the-collins-elite/

Now I want to read it over again and view what's on your second link in that post too. 

Thanks for posting them. Can't post now as I'm reading over that material now. This is the kind of information we need to be focusing more on. over and out.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:27 pm

I love you
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:13 am

And to think...

Turns out, I'm Mr Blue Sky

Last edited by U on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:44 pm

Ack is very correct about the power of Words. Words are power, creative and destructive, They course correct the code of the universe and Beyond.

Regretfully, I don't choose my words wisely, often I just let them flow.

Perhaps there's an even greater power in that...
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:34 pm

CIA

"The Work of a Nation. The Center of Intelligence."

"And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"

Founding of the air force (again, after 1907) and the central intelligence agency both dealing with threats from the air. Both formed in the fall of 47 after that fateful crash in the summer. If any of you geniuses can give me an exact date for the Roswell crash that would be awesome, I know it was in the summer of 47 but can't pinpoint an exact date.

The Beginning and The End

Last edited by U on Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:14 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nancybragin.com/2016/06/30/the-mysterious-stranger-in-philadelphia-july-4th-1776/amp/

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:35 pm

The cover-up, the Mystery, starts earlier than most realize

https://www.leonardodavinci.net/flyingmachine.jsp
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:06 pm

Do You want to know the truth!? The point if of it all, the moral of the story!?

I was dunked head first into the fishbowl (Aquarium) by these fucking spooks!

They called their banners and rallied their forces to call my bluff, unbeknownst to them or me it turned out I wasn't bluffing.

I was told i was given a running start, what I wished I had said if I was back in the correct state of mind was "I can't promise They'll do the same for all of you"...

I try to be truthful, not to lie...

The Hard Truth...

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:23 pm

There's a certain group of spooks one step removed from the Breakaway civilization, birds and bees.

Storm Area 51 They can't stop us all!

It's a funny joke in 2019

It won't be a funny joke the second time We all show up...

Last edited by U on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:40 pm

I remember a few names, faces and especially  personality types

Some couldn't hide behind their mask for even just a day or two...

They'll regret that.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:21 am

Trees always bear fresh fruit for me, I never have to try.

From two days ago

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:33 pm

The Hard Truth

To the victor belong the spoils

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:25 pm

When They speak, it sounds like bird song, almost identical but really really loud, because They're very big. Like big chickens, very big chickens...

Grant once said "The message is in the music"

He's right

But what we do with our instruments is mimic bird song. We access our genetic code, our heritage to remember these sounds. They sang to us when our species was young, we've never forgotten Them or Their songs. All we do is try to replicate that beautiful voice. Telepathy became a later power but before that they had language and they developed it Here, a truth far less comforting than the idea of interstellar visitors coming to Earth and running tests. No, much like Dan I agree that the main event is here on Earth. It would be nice to travel and leave to see other places, other worlds, but it wouldn't be the same as this ancient water world we come from. They realize this too, and the fate of this sphere will dictate the future of the rest, a turning point in the prophetic tradition.

Regardless enjoy the birdsong, the instruments not the lyrics...

They wrote me this one, a gift, to live my life exactly as I see fit. Just after the notorious Brazil trip and my Remembering/Reclaiming

Some but not all of the lyrics do matter to this one though...

The rest came before but still mimic the same bird song...

And at the realization, The Return

SPOILERZ! THE END IS THE BEGINNING IS THE END!

And when you remember, we can break the glass of the Aquarium and flood the bitch...

Music Sounds Better With U!

Last edited by U on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:04 pm

In fact all the lyrics matter, to those that Remember!
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:17 pm

Bird song, like I said...

https://www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Oh they seem to know, they know very well, Tom and his band of outlaws...

I've always just barely nudged the pieces for myself, for that other Me...

https://www.the-unidentified.net/can-our-future-self-influence-what-we-do-today/

Splitting One's consciousness into different vessels, check...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 pm