Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 2:34 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 4:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 1:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 3:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 5:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:31 pm

"Analysed, reason is raving.
    Feeling, examined, is pain.
    What heaven were to hope for a doubt of it!
    Life is anguish, insane;

And death is not a way out of it!"

--from the Diary Of A Drug Fiend By Aleister Crowley 

I'll be leaving you again until the spirit moves, yes I'll clean up posts Cy. 

You want to know, today, what I really really think is happening honestly. 

We are addicts in this game. 

It's the greatest drug in all of creation.

When you are ready to get off the wheel, you can. When you learn the folly of self interest and desire for no reason. Until we learn the futility of this way of being, you do not get to the next level.

You must earn it.

All of this...a learning experience, like unto a school ... the Native americans have a belief that the soul must be earned and preserved and eventually educated to the point it moves beyond the ceaseless round of re-incarnation.

That's roughly it. 

Now I have poems to write. Enough playing for now.

Until you can write poems, sing songs, dance, paint pretty pictures or speak pretty words, you do not know who you are. You simply don't. The way is barred to reason alone. 

Emerson Lake and Palmer sand the craziest Karn song about reality. We are riding along with an AI computer we created but forgot how to use. We have been fighting. That's kind of a cool view of things.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:32 pm

garzparz wrote:I will clean up my last posts, no worries...Dan and I even said the F word a few times Cy. We are very bad boys. So sorry to be disrespectful.

This is the way forward in the dream, here is what truly incents innovation, from MIT down. There are glimmers of hope. How to be, let people direct their own path. I think they have tripped on some natural principles. They have known these things for thousands of years. We are very slow learners. All about:

Self direction
    Mastery
    Purpose

This may be the best way to learn to be Human, now what is beyond that veil?

No, having a great day. In spite of all this man caused suffering, I just want to learn how to make this table and listen to music and write some poetry. 

This is part +of the way.

I think I will join you in the wow factor on that table.  I want one too...maybe we will start a new fad?

I'm honestly not neurotic about language use...I DID spend 10 years in the roofing industry after all.  I just need to let you know we have a new member on the forum who has pointed out some of the rougher edges of our little community here and asked about the posted rules.  I find it rather Ironic that people can glom onto "offensive language" yet be obtuse and indifferent to the corruption in government fomenting race war, and the other elites seeking to set up for a 90% + depopulation attempt under cover of the race war.

I was given the exact numbers on that for the US today.  Yeah...what can I say?

No small issue with our peoples priorities?  Cy

Edit to add, I guess the thing that hung me up today, (and I did start off very good when I signed on) was that of all the vast things I could be asked about, and essentially I'm here at everyone's disposal wrt the paradigm...it's the 'obscene' language that captures the interest. Yeah I understand forums, especially the large ones with huge numbers of competing or interacting members need the basic rules...but we aren't that...and there's so many bigger things afoot. But the new member obviously doesn't know anything about me, or what opportunities the person might be staring in the face to learn about their world...so instead its questioning of our lax forum rules.

As far as my being involved in the paradigm, I'm here because 2 times in my little existence, I've been literally asked to help sort it and find a solution(s) to its problems. It was sort of a profound request by two different parties at two different times. I chose to be mixed up in it all because I believe in some process greater than myself...and I'm not one to stand by and let something like what I had directly confirmed to me today happen.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:02 am

Point of fact it's called open minds forum. 

A problem with language?

That made me laugh.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:56 am

Within Hiduism, there has always been an undercurrent of monotheism.  This monotheism particularly centers around Vishnu, in the form of Vaishnavism and the Bhakti movement surrounding it.  

Vishnu is considered to have had many Avatars.  Krishna has easily been the most popular, going back to well before the Christian era.

There is no historical context for Krishna's incarnation.  Krishnaism, itself, is seen as a periodic revival movement within Hinduism, and also seen as an indigenous response to the various foreign intrusions of monotheism.  

There has never been a prophetic aspect to Vaishnavism.  That is the main point to be made.  

The exception to prove this rule is the Buddhist savior, Maitreya......

Maitreya might, more accurately, be seen as a messianic figure within Buddhism and beyond.......
    Maitreya has also been adopted for his millenarian role by many non-Buddhist religions in the past, such as the White Lotus, as well as by modern new religious movements,
    ......from wiki.  

The Millennarian spirit abides in all of us.  Even a rigidly ahistoric, atheist, impersonal tradition, such as Buddhism, can hardly contain it.  

For too long, this spirit has been contained under the aegis/Katechon of the establishments of science and religion.  

Nay, it's not been for too long..... it's been for the proper amount of time, wouldn't you say?  

2ft---------

Even the Evangelicals do their darnedest to suppress Millennarianism.  

Yes, there have been periodic revival movements throughout the history of the US, even in colonial times...... Great Awakenings, numbering up to a half dozen.  These great awakenings had more or less social/political impact, and they even run in parallel.  

In every instance, however, the spiritual enthusiasm was channeled into notions of social progress.  

Even the latest resurgence of the evangelicals, into mega churches, like GFC, was channeled into reforming the political landscape.  However, in the current political season, with the dominance of a secular populist candidate over the xtian Right, this resurgence has devolved into mere jingoism and identity politics.  

Is there anything bigger afoot......?  

There is a general sense of an impending crisis.... some fin-de-siecle.  

It encompasses both religious and secular premonitions.  Significantly, though, these premonitions have been given very little cohesion.  What little political focus there is, is seen in the venue of climate change.  

It is noteworthy that the evangelicals give wide berth to that concern, and, more likely than not, they support the deniers.  

Yes, there is an obvious venue for the emergence of Endtimes passions, and this is in guise of Wahhabism/ISIS.  

Much of the orchestration of ISIS is centered on their notion of Armaggedon, a notion familiar within every branch of the prophetic tradition.  

Within that tradition, the notion is either ignored or is taken quite literally.  

This split, within the prophetic tradition, is generally characterized as millennialism v amillennialism, wherein millennialism is taken to include an entire eschatological package.  

4:45----------

For how long do we wish to kick this can down the road......?

For all I know, we could keep kicking until the Sun goes out.  OTOH, my phone might ring tomorrow.  I keep my options open, but I do tend to lean toward resolution, sooner than later.  

BTW, here's the latest from Gary, a-la John Horgan....... http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/the-mind-body-problem-scientific-regress-and-woo/

Thomas Nagel is not the only insider to see a crisis brewing in science.  

Is it noteworthy that John, while mentioning panpsychism several times, does not see fit to mention immaterialism? I don't believe that Thomas did, either. Immaterialism is untouchable.

The closest that John came to idealism was at the very beginning, when he noted that the traditional philosophical puzzle of why there is something rather than nothing, has given way, in his mind, to the mind-body problem. Get this......
    The deepest of all scientific mysteries, I once thought, is why there’s something rather than nothing. Now I think mind is the deepest mystery, because without mind, there might as well be nothing.
    If that is not spoken by a latent idealist.........

(cont.)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Fascinating article, meaningless as far as content, astounding to see so clearly the minds of children discussing the reality of Love out loud as if its an equation to solve.

Sigh, so so far to go to open their minds.

I love how uncluttered my mind is on the mind-body problem.

I have a mind.

I have a body.

There is something gluing it all together and I am that too.

See, simple Wink

If only they could take our word for it.

As if scientists are the only ones qualified to consider such things.

The arrogance is astounding.

The author never even mentioned Bohm or other theories and work, controversial or not, the names that can not be mentioned.

Most people who know Dan, would laugh in your face as far as what you are trying to do and they would walk on. Just saying, your characterization of non-duality and the spiritual side of this is just too analytical and rational for my tastes.

But who cares what I think.

You would have been an amazing seminarian.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 am

It could easily be argued that I have put too much emphasis on the existence of an MJ12 type of group.  This is problematic, particularly from an international perspective.  MJ12 stories have always had a 'made in the USA' cast to them.  I'm not aware of similar stories pointing to a global aspect of MJ12.  In this age of globalization, that, in itself, is noteworthy.  What is the outreach?  Is this it?  

Many other countries have ufo groups, and known government interests, but, as I say, not nearly the depth or longevity of what we see here.  

This insularization seems to hold w.r.t. the recent politicization of the ufo rumor mill.  

noon/ft------------

What is the alternative......?

The point is that there is no practical alternative.  A logical venue for Disclosure would have been the United Nations.  However, if you wish to have a coordinated plan of preparation, prior to global disclosure, then, quite naturally, you'd have a mundane point of coordination/contact, along with an established infrastructure for intelligence and security matters.  

Of course, I don't even know if an MJ12 type of entity exists.  I can infer its existence, only indirectly.  

My exhibit A, in this regard, is the very likely possibility that the materialist paradigm is, at the very least, due for a major overhaul.  

As an aside, Ron called......

Oh, yes, things are happening, both w/ respect to the vectors and the DR.  Even the Princess might participate.  Oh?  Will she be flying drones or looking for turtles in the desert?  That got a chuckle out of him.  

If the DR is not until the end of next month, won't that be running into the September surprise?  Well, it might be part of it.   Hmmm.......

Anyway........

It is the general understanding that the logical/conceptual core of a paradigm is not subject to revision, the notion of a paradigm shift notwithstanding.  The time for mere shifting, has about run out.  It is a MoAPS that looms on the horizon.  It is much more like a gestalt switch, and this is the mother of the modern gestalt that we're talking about.  

Eric, as well as Cy, I believe, would concur with Chris Straub of the SSCI, who, at our final meeting, that included Ron, back in '95, would discuss only tiger poaching, with him, averred, when I noted the non-discussion of things eschatological...... Well, Dan, I guess you'll just have to surprise us.  

Now comes the September surprise...... if I'm in the loop, it's just barely.  

Yes, Virginia, there is a plan of salvation..... I'm still hoping.  I guess that we could have announced it with a choir of angels..... instead, we have a Princess in the desert.  Who'd 'a thunk it?  Surely not me.... way above my pay grade.  Maybe she'll send me a photo..... on snap chat, whatever that is.  

Eric and Cy.....?  I can just hear them..... Oh, puhleeeese!  

Eric will say...... let everyone just drink The Tea.  

Cy.......?  Let's take the entire PtB out into the desert and stake them to an oversized anthill.  

Everyone else..... what an anti-climax..... how do we get our money back..... you won't even validate the parking.  

3--------

So, who's to benefit from all this skullduggery?  Yes, it's mainly the PtB.  But, I'm guessing that, in the end, it will be you and me.  

The idea is to let sleeping dogs lie, for as long as possible.  This is to avoid the prophesied Armaggedon/Tribulation.  There might be advantages to keeping the trains running and the airplanes flying, even if they still don't run on time.  

If we really want blood in the streets, I'm sure it could be arranged.  Haven't we had enough blood, yet, over the last 2,000 years?  If you demand more blood, well.......  Let's have more Tea, instead.  

If things go as maybe they're planned, the MoAPS will barely be noticed.  Historians might just be able to discern it, in retrospect.  

The insiders are staying just slightly ahead of the curve of spontaneity, just enough to head off most of the chaos.  

Does this mean that the xtians won't get their SoT......?  

Truth be known, they never wanted it in the first place.  

X2.......?  

That depends......  How close are we to the brink, to the abyss?  

Can they wait for the historians to catch us up?  It would be so much more peaceful.  

The pace of this non-Disclosure, can be finely tuned, just like the rest of the world.  I'm sure there would be plenty of slack to take care of emergencies.  But I think we're getting beyond the point of having emergencies.  Time for a moonlight cruise....?  

This little Princess gambit could get us through the trickiest part of Disclosure.  Can it be sufficiently soft-peddled for Eric?  Would we like to see the Princess drinking the Tea?  I'm sure we could arrange a photo shoot.  

It could be the Mad Hatter's Tea party.  

That's a relief.  Barring the last minute adjustments, maybe I can sail off into the sunset, one last time, just for good luck.  This time, we won't need to call the Coast Guard.

4---------

That should take care of Eric's problem, but what about Cy?  

That could be more difficult.  What do we do with all those  katechoners...... now that their job is finished?  Now that we've finally seen Paris?  

Can't we just pension them off?  Can't we turn them out to pasture?  

If we tie a big enough boat up to the dock in Sausalito, we, them and me, could all sail off into the sunset, together. I bet that might make both of yours day, Cy and Eric. Yes?

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:25 pm

garzparz wrote:Point of fact it's called open minds forum. 

A problem with language?

That made me laugh.

It seems like the person's concerns might be stemming from not realizing that different groups have different boundaries for social mores. We've ran a bit low and loose here and between us it's no big deal because we're a relaxed community. This person read our TOS and is under the impression that a little light cussing is some sort of obscenity when it is really far from it. There are communities in America (not all online) where virtually every word utter'd is NOT found in the politically correct dictionary and if the listener can't reciprocate there might be something wrong. Not to imply such here but I've had to traverse some of the tribalistic areas of some of our big cities in a professional capacity and I've actually run into it. The phrase "when in rome do as the romans do" sort of applies.

The person is learning. I explained the English we use today is in truth the obscenity laced English of centuries past. And if the person went back in time 800 years the English the person is using would not be recognizable by the English speaker of that time period or vice versa. Try reading freaking Chaucer! Been there done that!

Grin.

It might be safe to assume that our new member does not live in the USA or have English as a first language or the person would more likely innately know this.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:20 pm

BTW, that FEMA footer always creeps me out a little. Ha.

Sophia keeps bringing interesting things my way. 

https://mythologymatters.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/yahwehs-divorce-from-the-goddess-asherah-in-the-garden-of-eden/?blogsub=confirmed#blog_subscription-2

That Divine serpent.

Wow, it is all about Sophia and Divine Serpent. The duality of the serpent.

---

Don't fear the Reaper...we can be like they are...that song is not about suicide, it's about love...

You see Romeo and Juliet are in eternity because they had the faith to believe in the possibility.

They killed the last guy who was helping show us the Way, but he is alive in Eternity too and he believed.

I believe too.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Eric wrote:BTW, that FEMA footer always creeps me out a little. Ha.

Lol, that's only the sugar coated part...Here's what should creap you out:

D.H.E July email wrote:
    Now as to what the psychopaths are doing? They are planting N.B.C. devices around the globe. *********is leading the recovery process as I write this to you.

Yes! There is a quickening as you stated in the NWO as MR. Trump has thrown a cog in the wheel. The SSG assumed Ms. Clinton was a lock in 2016. They underestimated the "butterfly Effect" of the internet. They are now highly motivated to move up their psychotic games.

As far as depopulation goes. Their target for round one is 1.8 billion humans with 150 million from the USA, 1 billion from Asia. I have the entire list but you get the picture. Based upon our calculations, if they succeed in what they plan, 40 million of what you call elderly, disabled or extremely religious will commit suicide. Unlike what religious doctrine states, most would simply go through the review process then go directly to the recycling station

And this:

FBI Leak: Hilary Clinton Foundation Guilty of Treason
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-leak-hillary-clinton-foundation-guilty-of-treason/

Connected to this:

Public Private Partnerships
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/

Auxillary to the above:

Dr. Richard Day
    http://worldtruth.tv/nwo-insider-dies-after-revealing-entire-agenda/

EXCLUSIVE: DHS designated Orlando Massacre NSSE pre-planned event | TRUNEWS
    http://www.trunews.com/article/trunews-exclusive-dhs-gave-orlando-massacre-pre-planned-event-status

Norman Dodd Report
    https://archive.org/stream/DoddReportToTheReeceCommitteeOnFoundations-1954-RobberBaron/Dodd-Report-to-the-Reece-Committee-on-Foundations-1954_djvu.txt

Whitehead Thesis
    http://etd.lsu.edu/docs/available/etd-11162015-143750/unrestricted/Whitehead_Thesis.pdf

The UN End of the Plan
    World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016
    https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2016/

Everybody's Business Report 2010
    WEF_GRI_EverybodysBusiness_Report_2010.pdf

Muslim Equation
    Center for Security Policy | An Explanatory Memorandum: From the Archives of the Muslim Brotherhood in America
    http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2013/05/25/an-explanatory-memorandum-from-the-archives-of-the-muslim-brotherhood-in-america/

All that without even pointing out the Lunar Pitris aka Watchers aka Hybrids come across as a very interesting people...reportedly shooting at Grey Group and highly pizzed off at DHS for setting up a different sorting intent than what was originally intended when they handed the PTB the tech for the dumbs. Now the dumbs are exclusively for the elite and sorting will be about wholesale depopulation. Anyone one left free of the roundups will be left to starve or be "yard-farmed" read "razed" to the last man, woman, elder, child, and pet, including the buildings and anything else that might be useful using air assets.

Don't shrug.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:31 pm

See drama. Look at all that going on. Who knew Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:28 am

If this desert rendezvous is not just with a strawberry ice cream truck, then it possibly could represent the first 'outsourcing' of contact.... a motley mixture of insiders and outsiders.  

What sort of September surprise could this be.....?

Surely nothing global.  If reaction there is to be, it would be much delayed, at best.  My two cents..... we might as well get these formalities out of the way.... earlier than later.  

Then we get on with the substance.... we get on with the conceptualization.  What is this MoAPS all about?  

Of course, be it understood that I've been given no indication that this DR has anything to do with the BPWH..... mere extrapolation/interpolation on my part.... on my own time, by my own recognizance.  I'm just going with the flow, from my own perspective.  

I'm just multiplying one speculation with another speculation..... X.Y = BPWH?!  A bit of a stretch, but making mountains out of molehills..... have I ever done anything else?  

So there you have it.  What else is new?  

Here, at OM, we're being presented with two contrasting bits of speculation..... Cy's and mine.  One is the flip side of the other.  

Are they complementary?  They could be, if you look at them the right way.....

There are two contrasting conspiracy speculations, and they could be describing parallel conspiracies.  Or even parallel universes.  

Is it a horse race?  It does seem that way.  

If that's the case, I'd put my money on the strawberry roan.  

Which horse are you betting on, Cy?  

Eric, are you a gambling man?  

The problem we might be having here is determining the finish line.  

Timewise, the strawberry roan is expected to come in at the end of next month.  Are you expecting any developments on the other side of the paddock, by then, Cy?  Any new deployments?  

And, Cy, are you and I the only ones aware of this horse race?  I mean, what's a horse race without spectators?  Do you think that the OMers are the only spectators..... amongst the general public, that is?

(cont.)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 pm

God doesn't play dice with the Universe, he cheats.

It's a rigged game. 

I believe when the music stops I will have chosen the right seat.

See, rigged. The fix is in.

No speculations on my part, I am simply observing here.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Spoken as a true non-dualist.  

Hear no evil... see no evil.....

Total innocence.

You and Cy are effectively representing opposite ends of a rather broad spectrum.  

Me.....?  I'm way out in left field.  

But, Eric, I agree with you on one major point.......

God cheats.... it's a rigged game.  Now, if you could just explain that to Cy.  

And then, Eric, you might understand that the R&D show is part of the cheat.  

You see, it's all about the small world hypothesis (SWH)......

Cy believes in the BWH, big world.... that God has her eggs in many baskets.  

What Cy doesn't understand is that we, humans, are the many baskets.  

Cy believes, as with the scientific cosmology, that God has put his eggs in upwards of a trillion planetary baskets.... that life on Earth, for instance, is a crap shoot.  

2:45-----------

How do the non-dualists respond to this question....?

They tend to subscribe to fatalism, on the global scale.  It is the wheel of samsara.  Only individuals can escape the wheel of life.  On the larger scale it is the history of eternal return.  

Traditionally, the emphasis has been on the gradual decay of the world and its inhabitants, from a paradisiacal beginning, to an ending in chaos and destruction.  

This is similar to the prophetic view of history, but with one major distinction......

The prophetic tradition fosters a communal/historical escape from this downward spiral.  

But then there's the BPWH version of the prophetic tradition.......

The is the monistic view of the world, as opposed to the non-dualist view.......

There is one Source for all of us, and we all return to that one Source. Well, this is the non-dualist view, as well, and we're happy to borrow it.

But, then, what I borrow from xtianity is it's singularly inter-personal view of this process.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Yes, I suspect the R&D show you are onto is a possible backdoor. God knows we could use some clarity and help. Ironic the path to awakening starts with a flash, then things begin to clear gradually as fast as you can stand it. If your protocol leads to something true or not, the truth will come to me as a tap on the shoulder about your R&D show, so I have decided not to engage or speculate on that topic at all, or maybe I feel that intuitively.

I would suspect the spiritually clear ones awake today are at the same place I am. Various ones feel compelled to plead with a message of Oneness in various guises, Taoism, non-duality, Buddhism. Many are speaking from the context of their traditions and some none. Some are just making sh*t up as they go and others are channeling things I have been touched by as well and things beyond me.

What you never talk about Dan is all these older traditions have New versions for the times. I know, heresy, but fortune favors the bold. If you have the vision to see what's going on around you, its all falling together internally, but I am not sure externally. I'm not a prophet with visions of the future. That btw, is a form of cheating. Prophetic traditions, an inside joke maybe? Everything is fluid.

I have had a recent run of synchronicities that simply leave me quiet and stunned honestly. And the people on the other end of these are buzzing as well. Like I have 4-6 active life changing threads going on with people right now. Changes on my side and theirs. Out of no where, I am helping encourage people asking the deepest questions in their life. We all drew ourselves to each other. School is in is all I can say. Like anyone I touch gets zapped and I get zapped back.

I told you, I am holding nothing back for the swim home. I have committed myself to this path and cast my lot sort of speak. I didn't even have a choice really. I think I chose this, but I feel very shuffled along. There is no direction left to swim. As I shared awhile ago with my awakening visions, we must swim DOWN now, within. Pretty clear metaphor to me. I write about it obsessively on my blog every way I can express myself.

If some people want to go into the desert and talk to themselves, that's fine. A little interesting? Shrug. That may be a critical part of things. Sooo many letdowns to date though, so I have no faith in the govt, just absolutely zero. They are focused on the material, which is what will handicap anyone sniffing into these areas. I expect it to be selfish and dangerous. Maybe that is the wrong way to view TPTB, but our country is unraveling and something big is coming this fall, no doubts one way or another, the sh*t is going to hit the fan.

Jack and his Libertarian train to oblivion is such a dead end I just laugh at their folly. Really, so boring and unimaginative. they laugh at us. We are all being played maybe, another cheat?

We are going to pull ourselves out of the muck with Hillary or fall back into darkness with Trump. Its all playing out in the open, the inner struggle. I know Hillary is bad, but she had good intentions. That may be good enough.

The process, at least at the stage I am at, leaves you relatively calm, or with calm reserves, with little or no questions.

You feel love and you see it flow out of you compassionately.

You think, ok, come hell or heaven, I'm good.

You feel an agency walking beside you teaching you actively.

You are encouraged to serve and watch and you naturally feel that.

It may come off cavalier. I have been so open and honest with this process. Not for attention.

Sorry, I am not jumping up and down for joy, nothing is ever as it seems and there is a part annoyed by the charade at this point, but things are clearing more and more every day.

The old questions just stop and answers you didn't know you were looking for present themselves.

---

I'm describing the very deeply personal aspects of this for me, and I assume anyone on this path will experience similar things. It will sound like rubbish to anyone not standing here. And there is plenty beyond me, thankfully, but I have sought old folks out I think wise and they all just shrug, your guess is as good as mine, just be love and take it as it comes, but there is always a wink.

Always a wink.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Eric,

I have no faith in institutions or bureaucracies.  I have faith in persons.  

And I have faith in the inter-personal aspects of families and communities..... there can be organic aspects to society, in general.  

Hallucinogens can and will facilitate personal and inter-personal development, but they can be useful only on a case by case basis.  In many cases, there can be a short-circuiting effect.  I hardly see them as a panacea, on either a long or short term basis.  

You, on the other hand, Eric, exhibit a definite case of concept blindness.  It seems that this form of blindness is endemic to the non-dualist segment of society.  

But here there is a complementarity between the theist and pantheist communities, in this regard.  Yes, the truth is within, but it cannot be drawn out simply by introspection.  The whole truth is necessarily interpersonal.  It must be dealt communally.  It can emerge only through thoughtful communication.  

Too many of our concepts and communications have, quite naturally, been biased towards the old paradigms, particularly in the West.  

The obvious way to address that problem is to just give concepts a wide berth.  This path will exhibit itself as concept phobia.  Quite understandable.  

But, Eric, unless you choose to hide under a rock, you will have to restore yours and others faith in words.  It is an arduous process, and I'm not suggesting it's for you.  

You, it seems, have plenty on your plate, dealing with your own inner self. There is no reason that should not be a priority.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:02 pm

Hallucination and Vision are two different things. We need vision activated by imagination.

I speak of True Vision. Many paths to that. We all need one. This is an individual experience and subjective. But there are points the personal vision intersects with the world. I am not a live and let live and let people fend for themselves person. I want to help them see themselves. I want to gently show them with beautiful thoughts and words and an offer with no strings that does not demand anything of them, but to love each other and themselves and everything that goes with that. Maybe others will share those words, but if I have not learned to love, I am useless.

I spill my guts to you about learning to love and you just skip along, oh you're a blind non-dualist Eric. It is so very personal and intimate. And it makes me think you just don't get this at its deepest level, but you say the words at times. You have tunnel vision perhaps I think, but I just keep shining what I am getting and you keep boxing it up. Glad you can so quickly identity and sort my mental illness, I have rarely come across this disease myself. It is not I who is new and special, but what is in me.

Hallucinogens do indeed facilitate community because they can dissolve the barrier of ego self when used properly. Case by case, yes, but they could be made available much more openly than they are. I do not and have not advocated that. I simply described my experience. See for yourself or don't. I did think it was 50/50 I would be the first to die when I drank. Even to the end we think we are spcial. Shrug. Katechon has blocked most from this path, but exponentially more are trying it.

They can stimulate the imagination which I think is the native language of the Source in 3D space. Why the visions seem so disjointed sometimes is because that's how the astral works, state changes at the speed of a thought, very visual, geometric and colorful. Like the brightest versions of color.

Listen, just because we don't agree sometimes doesn't mean I can not dialogue or have nothing to offer. I would agree with most of your points regarding community.

I have attempted to translate your words into their spiritual and emotional analogue. What concept is that you think I am so obviously blind to?

And I am pretty damn good with my words whether you like them or not, many other simpletons like myself like the writing. The writing is not mine. That is a place I can play and explore. I am not averse to the mind and rational thought. It is all tied together. Nothing is separate. I am not creating a duality from the BPWH. It is personal. Over and over I tried to define how personal. It's important to understand this on a micro scale first.

I will pull my head up at some point when the time is right oh yea of little faith in me.

You can think me deluded, but I know I am being taught how to live now and in whatever comes. I have no doubts about that, absolutely none. I say that a member of no religion and a lover of science and prose. I guess I am just a collection of opposites. This is training time, while I have a breath to breath, there is something more to learn.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:57 am

Dan,

I know it's been a few days. But I've been busy. Real life drama. Not the bogus stuff promulgated by featherless and even wingless birds such as yourself.

I read the link you cited. And I have to say I found it to be utter nonsense. In fact, I find much of what you write to be nonsense. Not factually deprived. But genuinely incoherent. A confusion of conflicting  cross metaphors and philosophical references.

At first I wondered, why does Jack and gang engage in this not even wrong multiplicity of meandering eschatological musings? And I thought there must be something to it. I must be missing something of value he sees and recognizes which I do not. Along with the rest of the featherless gang. For many in that group are truly smart people.

But then I came upon this string of old emails by Pandalfi and gang related to the SERPO nonsense right here on Openminds forum. In it Pandalfi tries to untangle a mess of bird droppings Doty left smeared on the windshield of UFOlogy. For Doty had apparently done a bad thing by pretending to be someone he isn't. And Pandalfi had to waste a bunch of time cleaning a mess that had splattered off target as well.

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t9-cia-unauthorized-spy-games-the-pandolfi-green-d

Now I'm of the opinion Doty isn't capable of writing anything so erudite a soap opera as SERPO. But that's no matter. What's more interesting is Pandalfi's assessment of you:

"In response to your sub question regarding Dan’s threat to land a plane on the White House lawn, I interpreted his statement as a joke and took no action. My personal view is that Dan is insane but not dangerous."

Ah. Insane. Well that certainly explains the nonsense. And it may well explain the rest.

You are the group's court jester.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:02 am

dan wrote:If this desert rendezvous is not just with a strawberry ice cream truck, then it possibly could represent the first 'outsourcing' of contact.... a motley mixture of insiders and outsiders.  

Outsourcing is an interesting term for it.  Depending on which desert, we could be talking about Charles Halls Tall Whites OR a people that refer to themselves as The Hybrid Empire aka Watchers aka Lunar Pitris.  I doubt there'd be any need to visit with Grey Group in the middle of a desert as just about any DUMB would do...unless all the recent shooting between UFOs (I hear the Hybrids have a 'cuffs off' status now and are free to fire on the Greys)  means that the Greys and the illicit 'treaties' are now nullified and out of the picture?  I also heard a little bit straight from a strawberry roan horses mouth that the Insiders missed last year's September Disclosure deadline about Strawberry Roan horses...which is of course why I"m doing the cross-eyed thang over this year's September surprise...really?  So which narrative do they plan on portraying?  Blue Beam will only get them shot at, but if it results in outlawing the CFR, World Economic Forum meddling, Agenda 21 et al, and Clinton's weaselly Foundation, I might say try it and watch the birds get plucked.

What sort of September surprise could this be.....?

Surely nothing global.  If reaction there is to be, it would be much delayed, at best.  My two cents..... we might as well get these formalities out of the way.... earlier than later.  

Oh I think the reactionary excrement has already hit the fan since the Watchers are royally ticked off about the DUMBS allottment AND even more about the sorting thang.  Excuse me if I'm being a bit forward about these things on a public forum...there's just no such thing as secrets anymore.  Tell Mr. P that his bosses might as well throw in the towel on it...ET jumped ship and took to speaking to other parties.

Then we get on with the substance.... we get on with the conceptualization.  What is this MoAPS all about?

Yes, what is it the proxies have been told?  How is that 26,000 year cycle and rough road?

Of course, be it understood that I've been given no indication that this DR has anything to do with the BPWH..... mere extrapolation/interpolation on my part.... on my own time, by my own recognizance.  I'm just going with the flow, from my own perspective.  

Oh come on now, Dan!  You don't take proffered non-human gifts of schematics and tech to build Deep Underground Bases to 'save' (project preserve destiny), such vast numbers of people only to reserve it only for the non-toxic post wwII nazi imported elites!  Lol.  Not if there is now penchant and cause to fear something...  More interesting is that history is repleat with examples of those who go underground ending up the sandwich meat in the middle...Turkey's Cappadocia is an exception to the rule.  So you have good reason to make that assumption.  No need to be coy with this audience about it...the occasional IC drop-in?  Well.  They're a captive audience!  Sorry about their luck for getting saddled with being Hall Monitor.

I'm just multiplying one speculation with another speculation..... X.Y = BPWH?!  A bit of a stretch, but making mountains out of molehills..... have I ever done anything else?  

So there you have it.  What else is new?  

Here, at OM, we're being presented with two contrasting bits of speculation..... Cy's and mine.  One is the flip side of the other.  

Are they complementary?  They could be, if you look at them the right way.....

Stranger things have happened

There are two contrasting conspiracy speculations, and they could be describing parallel conspiracies.  Or even parallel universes.  

Nah.  I think they're just two different ways of looking at the same thing!  Why does everyone want to compete as to who is more right than the other rather than just compare notes?

Is it a horse race?  It does seem that way.  

If that's the case, I'd put my money on the strawberry roan.  

Which horse are you betting on, Cy?

Lol depends on which strawberry roan you're referring to?  I own a four legged one with an additional arse blanket in beautiful appaloosa style, out in the pasture...but I wouldn't ride her as she has partial separation of her hooves (founder).  Now the Other strawberry Roan, that's a rather fun and refreshing ride.  Started it under saddle last year and it's resulted in a pleasant partnership.  I like its gait.  And we have a distinct mutual dislike for the same things.  If the desert meeting involves that particular horse, I'd bet money on the horse and love to be a bug on its saddle blanket cause diplomacy would be a three ring circus - a real sight to see based on what I said all above!

Eric, are you a gambling man?  

Gamble Eric, you might love the outcome of this race...especially if a little renvers-volte ends up involved.

The problem we might be having here is determining the finish line.  

Maybe, but this peculiar journey has a lot going for it.  It's a not to be missed show if I'm not wrong.

Timewise, the strawberry roan is expected to come in at the end of next month.  Are you expecting any developments on the other side of the paddock, by then, Cy?  Any new deployments?  

Well, it'll be after the RNC.  Soros as you know is sending paid provacateurs to both events to help the AG foment race war...I guess he doesn't trust she can get the job done?  Nice hacked-emails by the way!  A plate of cookies for the hacker.

And, Cy, are you and I the only ones aware of this horse race?  I mean, what's a horse race without spectators?  Do you think that the OMers are the only spectators..... amongst the general public, that is?

Nope.  There's a nice crowd for this horse race...many of them are great riders in their own right.  Don't worry they'll let the human end of it make idiots out of themselves...the Liberty Community is a huge fan of systemic professional idiots.  Lot's of popcorn being planned.  With extra butter (courtesy of yours truly...love butter on my popcorn).  

If this is the same strawberry roan horse that pulled a sub completely up out of the water round about the same time they had to dump the glassmaker slated for Charleston out in deep water off Florida, then I'm REALLY curious to hear how this meeting goes.  

Cy

(cont.)

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:21 am

PF, all utter nonsense. Just doesn't make sense does it.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:27 am

garzparz wrote:PF, all utter nonsense. Just doesn't make sense does it.

It'd only make sense if you'd been following along from the beginning. Dan and I had a conversation in the first four months of 2008 about "mind not being limited by time, space, or place. It was at OMFv.1

Do you fellas have a need for a full explanation? It'd be rather extensive. The MJ crew might have a coronary over it. But they're always having a coronary over SOMETHING which is why they have to employ a bunch of creeps in black pajamas. What else is new?

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:31 am

I ignore all the black stuff, SERPO, blah blah. Not my bag. I meant that. Could be something to it, just impenetrable to me.

I am here simply due to synchronicity and the metaphysics, basically due to woo and high strangeness. 

Shrug, I respect everyone has their focus.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:35 am

Cy, if you can make sense of it - or link somewhere where sense can be found - I'm willing to read.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:42 am

garzparz wrote:I ignore all the black stuff, SERPO, blah blah. Not my bag. I meant that. Could be something to it, just impenetrable to me.

I am here simply due to synchronicity and the metaphysics, basically due to woo and high strangeness. 

Shrug, I respect everyone has their focus.

Yes...and this now obscure little forum is still here courtesy of the techies assembled to keep it in place by yours truly...

Synchronicity's Apprentice and a certain message in the bottle. I'm quite familiar with Synchronicity and also synchronicity.

I gotta run for tonight...back tomorrow. Niters

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:05 am

Cy, Eric and PF,

I'm starting out in chronological order, with Eric's first post @8:02pm......

Thank you Eric, I found that enlightening.  

Yes, in your own right, you are a wordsmith and a poet, even.

And, as you will note, Cy is, as well.  

And you have something that neither Cy nor I have, you have one foot in a larger reality.  I'm even tempted to say _the_ larger Reality, but Cy might not be prepared to go there, just yet.  

There is one thing, for sure, that the three of us believe...... the Source.  
    --------

Ok, now I can include PF......

(I wonder if PF believes in the Source?)

C, E and I might agree that the bad guys don't believe in the Source.  

Well, Eric and I would prefer not to call them bad, we'd prefer..... unenlightenend.  

(We're a pretty exclusive group, here, at OM, PF.)

It would be fair to say that all of us agree there are different groups of UT/ET out there, maybe, even, in here.  

Presumably, the unenlightenend UTs are mixing it up with the unenlightenend humans, and that would be out in the Nevada desert, toward the end of next month.  

So what.......?  

It seems that I'm the only @OM who gives a darn.  And why would I care.....?

I'm looking at it historically and also from the PoV of the WH.  

I think that the four of us might be able to agree, however, that humanity and the Earth are in a spot of trouble, just now.  

In such situations, many have their eyes on skies, expecting or hoping for all sorts of things.  

Me.......?

Well, when I first met Ron, back '91, he told me that he was heading out to Los Alamos to talk to the 'aliens'.

I said..... fine, but they're just gonna tell you to come back, and talk to Chicken Little.  

Maybe I should remind him.... he might have forgotten.  

But, ever since then, I've been CIA's non-resident eschatologist.  Whoopie.....

And this is something else that Cy, Eric and me might agree on, PF.  

The truth is not really out there, it's in here.  

How do we know that......?  

Simple..... we believe in Simplicity..... we believe in the Source, and, it follows, quite logically, the Source is still in us.  It is closer to us than our souls...... and, I'm quite brave, I'd go a step further and say that Source = Soul.

I use the 'believe' .... in quotes.  It probably would be more accurate to say that we know it, but we wouldn't want to scare anyone away, would we?  

There's only one little bone that I have to pick with Cy and Eric......

How personal is this Source.....?

I say...... it's real personal, and it's up close and personal.  I'm doubting that you could see any sunlight between it and us.  Of course, I believe that the Sun is just a metaphor for the Source, but I'll save that for later.  

Again, so what.......?

Well, what do you think, PF?  Should Ron talk to the Visitors, or should he talk to Chicken Little?  And what do you think Cy and Eric?  

Is the truth more likely to be out there, or in here?  

What if Eric and I can prove to Cy and PF that not only is the truth in here, but that we all have access to it?  There is that of God in all of us.  

Then, what would be the point of old men running around in the desert?  

noon------

Well, there is one possible little hitch......

We have the time problem.  We have a climate issue and a resource issue that are both time dependent.  

And there are many who are expecting the ETs to show up with a zero-point energy device, an anti-gravity machine, a rescue craft, or all of the above.  

What are you hoping for, PF?  

And speculation is that if the PtB don't produce at least one of the first two items pretty quick, the money speculators will start pulling their money out of the markets and heading for the 'hills'.  

And, heck, the Propheteers are expecting the Rapture, anyway.  

So, yes, at this juncture, what should the National Security apparatus be advising the President?  Better catch the first bus out of town?  

I'm a mind reader..... Eric would advise the President to start drinking the Tea, and Cy would advise the President to surrender.  What would you advise, PF?  

Me......?  I think I'll have a glass of wine......

Ok, now that I've been to the well, I know what the real question is....

WWGD.....?  But why bother to ask?  What business is it of ours?  Why not just pray?  

What do you think, PF?  Are you a praying man?  Are you looking for free energy, or are you betting that we're all headed to hell, in a hand basket?  

I'm betting that God will pull a cosmic finesse.  Furthermore, I'm betting that God has all her eggs in this one little basket.  And anyway, since God is a time master, she's not really sweating.  

Eric's not sweating, either, because he doesn't give a......, or so he tells us.  Do you not have not have any eggs in this basket?  Where _is_ your basket, Eric?  

And watch me continue to beg the question........

2:10--------

Finesse.........?

Very simple...... just continue using the ufologists.  

This is how the DR is being characterized, with the possible exception of Falcon.  In effect, MJ12 is being outsourced.  

Would this be sufficient to preempt or ameliorate the September surprise?  That would put the ufology networks to a severe test.  

If, by some very long shot, the BPWH is in the right ballpark, then what.......?

4pm/ft-----------

Then what.......?

The BPWH might be slotted, strategically, somewhere into the Aviary contingent.  As it is, CL is barely given the time of day, by the other birds.  Ron has, quite deliberately, maintained a deniability w.r.t. anything more than a superficial knowledge of the BPWH, as has the Princess.  Kashmir......?  She might know more than both her parents, combined.  

If I ever had any access to God's ear, I would be sorely tempted to suggest a bit of skullduggery.  Like what......?  Well, she could send down an angel, or two, to whisper in a few ears.  Even MJ12 could stick a finger in the pie.  But any of that is only on the long shot..... that my Hail Mary is anywhere near the basket.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Well said Dan. Pulling the strings. Cy is a great writer! Please never think Cy, because I have no interest in the UFO or NWO stuff, I don't think its valuable. You still need to beware of your step in the dream. You pulled a rabbit out of your hat Dan with that last post.

PF, we are not all just trying to find people who share our views.

We have an 'Other' passenger it seems. It led me here simply. Shrug.

Birds talk to and watch me too, so I think it is not Dan who is the Fool here, but myself.

Dan unfortunately is watching it all happen in slow motion.

...What if Eric and I can prove to Cy and PF that not only is the truth in here, but that we all have access to it?  There is that of God in all of us...

And we have a place to drink the tea in HI and all over the US and we would host anyone discretely Wink

My group is a mystery school based on psychedelic tea.

Did I just say that?!

It's in 'here', yes, just simple Truth. We can help lead people to it. It works. It's the only thing real. It's love.

I am not detached Dan, I dove headfirst into love, career, friends and myself as he sky was falling, I doubled down on life perfected. I went All In Dan when the non-duality crowd confused me. The sky might be falling, but I revved up to 6th gear! And something inside me, says, YES!!!!!!

Look at him go...

Rocketships on that boy's feet...

You were born to love...and fly!

No fear, fear is the mind killer.

I feel Her pleasure. I feel it reveling in my self discovery and new connections with things. I see her loving my time with my flowers and garden. I feel her guide my finger as I write my silly words. I feel Her reveling in the love of my girl and our patience. I feel her reveling in my friendships and conversations about love and life. I feel her reveling in my searching.

So, is it in 'Here'? Oh yes friends. A great friend is here to help us.

It saved my life and gave me vision, not mission, vision. Burning Holy vision that drove me a little crazy.

It's all over these pages.

I committed what little life and breath I have left to make it known in me and far without.

Sorry, I got a little emotional there.

Dan gets me worked up. I can't convince someone, but I can show and try to describe it.

So if the sky falls, it will fall on a happy humbled man who is thankful beyond words for being.

I think I thought of suicide like for 1 second after a horrible relationship I destroyed. So, I had a good life for the most part. A lot had a lot less and rougher time than I. The Light and Source has been close to me in my awareness my whole life. It was torture to live in this society. It is so muffling and constraining.

I long to fly.

It's only about myself and all of you and we are One. All of our thoughts here are from the same being. It seems to be confused from the outside, but I don't feel confused, I feel clear.

So what is all this drama about I wonder?

The Sun has to shine on something.

I hate to tell you, John had it right all along. Your generation, mine and the new ones all can hear the same message in John's words. Love them.

Imagine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am