Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:21 am

Vectors?

A decade of lazily riding China's coattails has left Asia ill-prepared for the slow-growth period that's to come ...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-blm-news-bc-pesek19-20150819-story.html

North Korea soldiers training to strike loudspeakers

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2015/08/116_185147.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 am

And so it begins ...

South Korea says it exchanged fire with North Korea at border

N. Korea threatens military action if South continues propaganda warfare

The warning message issued by the North's general staff department was delivered to the South around 5:00 p.m., about one hour after it fired the shell over the western part of the border, according to the Ministry of National Defense.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2015/08/20/73/0301000000AEN20150820012100315F.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Gary,

There will be wars and rumors of wars. Have there ever not been?

Skai,

That sounds like a B-grade sci-fi thriller. Can't we do better?

Disclosure, such as it is, is off to a very rocky start. That might be better than nothing.

Maybe we should call the Vatican........?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 am

No....... the third attempt at a restart of the communication was again abrotive.

Ron criticized me for saying things about himself that the third party would know are wrong.  I'm assuming that this is a referrence to the fact that Ron would care about the imminent crisis.  That he would care sufficiently to stick his neck out further to persuade the third party, or, failing that,  that he would take futher measures on his own, at his own political risk.

What am I to do?  Do I take matters into my own hands, as I have publicly threatened, before?  Would I rather be in jail than act complacently?  

Ron said that he would suggest questions to ask the other party, that the other party would more readily answer, and so draw him into a conversation.  To what end?  To then surprise him with a serious question?  I don't get it.  

Can I raise the level of the discussion, here or on an email list?  What could any of us do that Ron could or would not do?  

Does Ron actually believe in the vectors and the crisis, or was it just some sort of ploy?  

Is the world situation becoming more prcarious or less precarious?  There have been specific instances in the past, where it would have been relatively straight forward for external intervention to prevent a crisis.  Less so now, with multiplying actors involved, motivated by jihad-like mentalities.  

One might suppose that it would be straight forward for the Force to intervene on behalf of the MoAPS.  I should get Ron to come up with a plausible scenario of such intervention.  I could even give him a few hints.

The Force helps them who help themselves.  But don't we have a failsafe backup in the Telos.  Is that what Ron and the third party are assuming?  Why don't I?  

Why then was I brought into this situation, in the first place?  Was it just for my entertainment?  What might I have done on my own?  

Unless the Force is with us, I don't think we have much chance of surviving the coming resource crunch.  

Neither Ron nor Aliyah is answering their phone.  

Ron now is suggesting that MJ12 does not exist.  But, yes, he reiterates that I be MJ13.  What good would that be?  

If the Telos exists, then so must an MJ12 entity, IMHO.  If it did not, it could be created rather quicky by the Telos/Force, so I may as well assume that it exists, given either of those other entities.  

What will it take to activate MJ12?  Do I not have to indicate sufficient resolve?  Would Ron ever say that?  Has he not already indicated that much with the crisis Vectors?  Should I wait upon that ceremony?  Waiting around is not really my established protocol.  I've waited for 23 years.  But not quite under this internal and exteral provocation.  

Do I finally get to jump the fence?  Well, it's kind of high.  I can just walk up to the gate.  Of couse, I would give notice, after going to Maine.  Otherwise, I'd feel like I wasn't holding up my end of the 'bargain'.  

Otherwise, Ron would have to include me in the loop, such as it may be.  

I have a 'reconciliation' meeting at GFC with JP and Danny on Monday.  I could ask them for their advice.  

I should try to get a reporter interested in my case, before going to the gate.  Would that be unfair to the reporter, putting them in the middle as it were?  Well, all is fair in love and war, and this is both.  

This is becoming mildly entertaining, is it not?  I can also use this ploy on the third party.  Maybe I should post here my lengthy and one-sided communication with him, on the lead up.

noon---------

Saved by the bell, the Princess texts that she will return my call.......

Can we pull this off, with minimal risk to Ron's staying in the loop, even if he looses his job?  Should we get the new house first?  

I mean, what did any normal person expect would happen?  The third party could entertain me with stories, but that could only last so long.  
    Conceivably, if handled properly, this could enhance KWF.  The Princess should have the wherewithall to so handle it.  

I could even say that everything up to this point could be viewed as a setup to this end.  What if it doesn't work?  I can do it repeatedly.  Maybe I'll think of a better ploy, in the meantime.

I don't really see how it could hurt.  It would be risky, but not  necessarily moreso that doing nothing.  

The Princess is taking her time.........

1pm------------

I called Ron again, but his phone is barely working.  So the Princess called me back, and we had a 3-way.......

It might not be easy for me to get arrested just at the gate.  I would have to make a credible attempt at climbing over the fence.  If it was not credible, the guards would just laugh at me.  So I would need to find a high fence to practice on and/or bring a ladder.  I forgot to ask if Ron would carry the ladder.  

But, no, there is nothing I could do wrt the wh fence that would embarrass Ron.  But maybe I could embarrass the third party.  Ron suggested bringing a glossy blow-up portrait.  

But no reason that we cannot go ahead with both initiatives, making one last attempt with the 3rd party (tTP).  Bob Collins has already written Ron a 'thirty-page' email explaining why he should not or would not cooperate with me.  Word gets around.  

Ron reiterates that he told Rick Doty to stop sending him emails about Serpo.  When Rick did not comply, Ron sent Rick's emails to me.  Neither of really checked to see what else was included.  I forwarded the batch to Gary.  He has still not released all of them.  

Ron is still going to send the questions that I should ask tTP.  But I would not feel candid if I did not give him a head's-up about the double initiative.  Right?  

And, in the meantime, we would initiate the house purchase, so that, if both the Footmann and I were in jail, per unlikely, the Princess would have a suitable base of operations, and I could use the guest house for a house arrest.  Better than the big house or the Red Roof Inn.  She will call me back on that.  Somebody's being played.  Is it me or the system?  

It sounds like we have the bases covered.  Have we forgotten something?  Probably.  It will just have to wait.  Ron is, reportedly, ok with my heirs having a possible lean on the property, in the event of my likely demise/incompetence.  

2:30---------------

I have a call into Sam.  It seems that Debbie would need to be included in any prospective arrangement.  There are several angles that need to be taken into account at once.  Taxes would be no small part of the deal.  

Debbie, of course, is not overjoyed.  Sam has agreed to be a consultant.  Would the fence still be involved?  Perhaps.  

5pm------------

Relatively inane questions have been asked by Ron, and answered by the two of us.  'What is our favorite sport?' 'What is our favorite drink?' You get the idea.

(cont.)

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Indeed I am warming up to the arrangement of sharing a house with Mr. Smith. I will build a tall fence around a well stocked bar in front of a small replica of the White House Facade. I might even include some cardboard replicas of former Presidents. Should make for some good YouTube.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Indeed I am warming up to the arrangement of sharing a house with Mr. Smith. I will build a tall fence around a well stocked bar in front of a small replica of the White House Facade. I might even include some cardboard replicas of former Presidents. Should make for some good YouTube.

Ron: I would recommend ZanyBros Productions (Seoul SK) for the YouTube video, based upon the above, as they are highly experienced with the use of facades in video (see below). If, in addition, you wish to have the lovely ladies of T-ARA accompany Mr. Smith in his video productions, you will need to negotiate with the son of Wang Jianlin of the Dalian Wanda Group in China, Mr. Wang Sicong, http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/wang-sicong-son-of-chinas-wealthiest-man-signs-t-ara-for-his-new-entertainment-company.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:51 am

There is a pushback on the house sharing concept, from Debbie, and somewhat, I'll admit, I'm willing to use her skepticism to backstop my own.  

So far, I'm failing to see any linkage between real estate and the September surprise, which I've been assuming all along.  Ron has never suggested such, but he might have been content to let me draw my own inferences.  

Where is MJ12 when we need it, for instance?  It's missing in action.  

How can I be MJ13, if there's not an MJ12, for instance?  If 'MJ12' does not already exist, it would have to be created in a hurry.  Or we would need the equivalent of a 'landing on the WH lawn', and that would be liable to defeat the spontaneity of any homegrown effort.  

That is the obvious issue that gets raised, when something as tangible as financing comes into the picture.  After 23 years, some might think that it was about time.  Well, better late than never.  

Later today is a 'reconciliation' meeting at GFC.  Any such reconciliation might well preclude any continuing speculation about 'MJ12'.  That would be the last thing they would wish to hear about.

I still might mention it, as another data point that could be significant.  

That's about the situation.  Well, there is the matter of the 3rd party.  There are some fairly extreme personal sensitivities involved, on the other part.  My lips are sealed, much against my better judgement.  Nothing that is noteworthy, anyway.  

noon---------------

The BPWH icludes a decided 'political' angle, particularly in the form of an insider group.  Has it been mothballed?  What would it take to reactivate it?  Can there be delinkage?  

It is possible that there could be a spontaneous MoAPS, from a purely teleological pespective.  But then what of the 'vectors'?  Ron does not readily admit that there can or should be any linkage between the MoAPS and the vectors.  He is not prepared to throw himself in front of that bus.  He acts as though life would go on, despite all.  The third party knows of the vectors, but is not an expert on them.  Ron claims that he is, himself.  

He's now claiming that I invented MJ, and should now activate it, but he will not provide any phone numbers.  I might have been, knowingly, responsible for its recent reactivation.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:09 am

It might help to have an explicit description of what, exactly, is to be disclosed.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:13 am

Also, since Ron likes facades, I suggest the more colorful variety, as noted previously. A white house can be made to work with the proper lighting, pastel backdrop and more colorful fore figures. When you are ready to take the above viral, let me know!

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Disclosed......?

All I know about is the BPWH.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:30 am

Date: August 25, 2015 at 11:24:29 AM EDT
    To: Ron
    Cc: Princess Aliyah
    Subject: Starting over......

Ok, here's the deal........

I am going to proceed somewhat unilaterally, [...]  Anything in brackets in not to be posted.  

There are several items in the air.......

Real estate, Vectors, MoAPS, stroke, WH action, church, KWF........ what did I forget?  

We'll start over, and try to have everyone on the same page.......

As usual, I'm doing a cc: OMF.  Any private communications would be so designated.  

[....]

#1 item:  Vectors: Everyone, in their right mind, knows that humanity is living dangerously, on many fronts.  That danger took a giant leap as we progressed into the nuclear age.  Since then, resource scarcity, population abundance, technology advances, physical limits, economic interdependence, etc., put humanity at risk, more on the potential down-side that up-side.

Ron had frequently been referencing a die-back of 90%.  Then, last January, came the Vectors.....

I'm headed to rehab........

(cont........)

Date: August 25, 2015 at 3:59:43 PM EDT
    Bcc: ?
    Subject: Re: Starting over......

(cont........)

Vectors...........

Last January, Ron said that certain (classified regional and global) prognostication vectors were aligning on late 2016.  When they next were mentioned in March, they were aligning on Sept '16 as the possible date of a global crisis.  They are still focused on that month, and are being updated monthly.  Ron says that only a handful of people follow this aggregation of the vectors.  They have not been able to interest others about the aggregate situation.  

I am making the supposition that there could be linkage between disclosure and the crisis, the former possibly preempting the latter.  Ron says there is no such linkage.  

#2 item:  IOW, I am suggesting that the anticipated disclosure and crisis could both rise to 'biblical' proportions.  The MoAPS anticipates an eschaton preceded by the Millennium.  

The basis of the MoAPS is a strong form of immaterialism, leading us back to a pre-Copernican form of cosmology.  The primary evidence for this, besides the prophetic tradition, is that we have been visited, but not by astronauts.  Many people are coming to this conclusion, but are not  weighing the implications.  Secondly, I cite as evidence all the trends of physics away from the Newtonian view, away from naive materialism.  Thirdly, I cite the reemergence of teleological concepts in the life sciences.  

#3 item:  Real estate:  the KWF is possibly expanding into a new location.  I would like to contribute, but am holding out for some 'linkage'.  For instance, I have suggested some sort civil disobedience as part of a multi-pronged effort to bring the crisis and the MoAPS to a larger audience.  The new guest house might afford a refuge in the storm.  This is under advisement at higher levels.

#4:  One thing I left out is MJ12.  Ron says that MJ12 is not what it used to be.  It has mostly been superannuated.  As MJ13, I am being tasked to revitalize it.  Where to start?  Needless to say, I'm open to suggestions.

(cont........2)

Date: August 25, 2015 at 4:40:19 PM EDT
    Subject: Re: Starting over......

(cont.........2)

#5: Church: I am beginning a 'reconciliation' process at GFC. The next part of this process is slated for a few weeks hence. There would be included in our meetings some prospective leaders for the Search for Answers ministry. I say 'prospective' advisedly. Our former co-leaders, David and Steve are both deceased. There are three candidates for the follow-on. Danny and JP both suggested that I discontinue communication with Ron, but, if I heard right, this was not expressed as a stipulation for my 'reconciliation'. Danny is about to retire as the lead pastor. A search committee has been impanelled. I did not submit my name!

What else........?

Back to #4: Should I take this invitation of Ron's seriously, or, to put it another way, should I turn up my nose? Could it be a bargaining chip? I can think of a few possibilities..... more than 12, actually. Perhaps we should impanel a larger group, and have a rotating executive committee. Would this not be the best possible arrangement?

Well, I'm running out of ideas.......
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:05 pm

I'm following a set of 18 vectors which seem to be lining up sooner than one would hope. Some of them have already lined up. Intervention for the disaligning them is not likely but is possible.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 am

Skai,

Ok, what are they?  We're dying to know.........

Date: August 26, 2015 at 10:57:31 AM EDT
    Bcc: .......
    Subject: Antidote......

We have a possibly imminent crisis and an antidote.

The antidote is, in effect, a postponed crisis, i.e. an eschaton.  The postponement is for the duration of our Millennium.  This is what most people are expecting, anyway.  

The folks who will be confused are the modern scientists and academics.  Many of them will become reactionaries, if they're not already.  

Why the postponement........?

As Ronald famously said in 1988 before the UN, humanity needs a uniting force, a uniting vision.  What notoriously unites us is a common enemy.  Can we not do better?

His interim vision was that of an alien threat against the Earth.  

I am suggesting something much more profound.........

The only thing that will unite us in positive way is a common destiny.  This we have with the BPWH/SWH/CTC (4M/K/SoT/X2).  Admittedly, those last acronyms will take a bit of unpacking.  I have been unpacking them for many years, on the internet.  

The only alternative is transhumanism, but that is a vision that is stillborn.  

We have been waiting at least 2,000 years.  Why did we have to wait so long?  There has been much human (material) progress in the mean time.  But any linear motion has its natural limits.  We must break the bonds of Earth, and we have only two options........ outer space or inner space.  

Outer space has many proponents, misguided though they may be.  

Virtually no one sees the small world hypothesis (SWH).  Surprise.....!  It will be a veritable revelation.......

(cont........)

Date: August 26, 2015 at 3:04:57 PM EDT
    Bcc .........
    Subject: Re: Antidote......

(cont..........)

But here's the zinger...... we have the proof of this SWH right in front of us, we've had it all along.

The proof is that we have been visited, but not by astronauts.  This is general knowledge.  But, yes, there are outspoken skeptics, who demand tangible proof.  Their skepticism is based on an materialist worldview, which is powerful in its narrow domains.  

Their proof of materialism are machines that function in accord with the laws of physics.  Our lives depend upon these machines.  They are impressive.  The skeptics say that there are no phenomena that do not obey the laws of physics.  The problem is that, strictly speaking, there are no phenomena that do.  The issue is that the only real phenomena are observed phenomena.  Their rejoinder is that, well, all the measurements that may be abstracted from direct observations are in conformity with physics.  

You can see why scientists and engineers become annoyed with philosophers.  Their theories and abstractions work.  Philosophers have nothing to show for all their questioning.  

This is true, as long as there is material progress.  That could be forever.  Well, no, it couldn't, even theoretically.  The one caveat is that we might be able to progress indefinitely with virtual reality.  At some point then the virtual would be equal to and then surpass the real.  How would we know, then, that this has not already occurred?  Or maybe it has.  

Perhaps, though, progress is a relative illusion.  Beneath all the temporal blandishments of progress, there lies the bedrock of eternity.  This is more or less what mystics and some philosophers say.  This is what I say.  

So what?  That wisdom, and $4.50, will get me a cup of joe in Times Square.  

Signs are that we may be coming to the natural ending of the illusion.  That is what the crisis vectors are actually pointing to.  It looks like the end of the world, but really it is the end of our illusion.  

(cont........2)
    cc: OMF

Date: August 26, 2015 at 4:20:05 PM EDT
    Bcc: .........
    Subject: The end of our illusion.........

(cont.......2)

How can we ever awaken from this slumber of materialism, short of the gave? It is a powerful illusion.

Even a crisis would not penetrate our collective fog. It would take an outside intervention. Such an intervention is what most people of faith expect.

I am supposing that it has already occurred, thus the supposition of MJ12. Ron says, in effect, that we have good news and bad news. Yes, MJ12 exists, but its members are so decrepit that it will have to be re-staffed. And guess what? I've been selected to be the re-staffer. I don't even have an 'MJ12' t-shirt. Anyone for MS13, a notorious drug gang?

This is a sad joke. I get to be the babe in the woods..... me with my two strokes.

If there is no such thing, not even the records, then any higher power is going to have its work cut out for it. There would be a very limited role that any human could play, not without an inside preparation. Why was such an inside entity created in the first place, if it were allowed to lapse?

It does not seem to be the best possible plan. It would be well beyond my rationale. It would be well beyond the rationale of humanity, which was the whole point of a minimal intervention. If this is truly the case, then I'm stumped.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:15 am

I am stumped...........

I was hoping I had all the answers, or at least the good questions.  That was yesterday.  

There had been a fair runnup, with MJ12, the Vatican and then the Vectors.  Things were beginning to look serious.  Then what.......?

We had the antidote for a crisis.  The crisis has not gone away.  The antidote is still there, but where is the infrastructure?  Where are the boots on the ground?  We still have the wings in the air, but that is never enough.  

I shan't hazzard a guess as to what Ron knows or does not.  Has he fallen out of the loop?  Have I?  Was he ever in it?  Was there ever a loop?  

It won't be easy to reinvent the R&D show.  You might have to reinvent the cold war.  Perhaps we are on our way to doing that.  That would be well beyond my pay grade.  

I can always turn the clock back a few months, and pretend there was no runnup.  Easier said than done.  The cat is out of the bag, or there never was a cat.  How many lives does this cat have?  

I could say that it was a north asian fire-drill.  I'm not sure I'd believe it.  It's one fire-drill too many.  Can I just slip back into ye-olde philosopher mode?  Where is that retirement party when we need it?  Has the gold-watch disappeared?  Golden parachute, anyone?  

Should I feel sorrier for me or for the world?  Where there's life......

Enough........  Back to the atoms and exoplanets....... that was about where I left off, not so many weeks ago.  

Really, though.......  I'd be hard-put to foreswear any insiders.  That still is plain old minimalism.  Where would be the rationale?  I've been at this business more decades than...... No one has come up with a better alternative to the choirs of angels.  

There would have to be an open sky-line, of some sort.  A de-novo line?  That would be unnecessarily risky.  It would be an open invitation to disaster.  The Telos might pull it out, like a rabbit out of a hat.  But, short of a rationale, it is not an invitation to participation.  If this is not a participatory universe, then all bets are off.  

Where does this leave us?  Swinging slowly.......

I don't see the alternative to the fire-drill.  It would have to be well orchestrated to prevent any defections.  I can hardly imagine any control mechanism that would still be invisible on the outside.  It would have to be very personal.  It would have to be like what Ron intimates..... a quasi-alien presence, on the order of a few thousand.  

I guess that has to be the bottom line of this despair.  There are visitors among us.  I recall the title.  Is this difficult to guess?  Would this still be the BPW?   What do we do about the witch hunt?  Is there an app for that?  Do we have the antidote?  Are all we not visitors?  There would be shades of grey, I suppose, but who knows what end to pull, on the one-soul line.  It could start at both ends, and meet in the middle.  

Where might this surmise leave us?  

What does it say about participation?  Would not paricipation become an 'ethnic' thing?  How many witting suspects?  What about activation?  Where would I fit?  Everyone else?  Talk about a porous reality...... this would certainly be another angle.  It would seem to be rather obvious, after all.  What next?  Where is the rationale?  Where lies the initiative?  Back to KWF?  No way to verify.  How many would be witting?  How much?  How?  Me?  If I am any indication .... it is a multi-dimensional process.  It would have to be, to be effective.  What about a hierarchy?  How can that be minimized?  Like this.  The process is not broken, it just looks like it!  Fear and doubt..... maximized or minimized?  

Optimized, I would imagine.  Not knowing where we fit?  We know what we need to know, when we need to know it.  Back to the kwf.....  Ask around?  Third party.....

12:30----------

Ok. What do we call this hypothesis? Return of the bird tribes, as if they ever truly left.

It is a bunch of things. Reincarnation. Visitation. Transmigation. Shapeshifting. Single-soul theory. Hybridization. Transfiguration. Nephilim. Abduction. Walk-ins.

In certain ways it would have to be geared-up for the endtimes. Memories would have to be recovered. There would have to be a minimal coordination, up there and down here. Only a small fraction need be witting, and only on occasion.

There would still be an insider group, but it could be more spontaneous, no records. Yes, KWF could be or become a front. That might get risky.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Date: August 27, 2015 at 5:08:49 PM EDT
    To: Princess Aliyah
    Cc: Ron and another
    Subject: Visitors amongst us.......

In lieu of an insider group like MJ12, I'm proposing a floating insider group that would be quite eclectic and variable.

About this group you may refer to my today's post......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p150-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#6345

The primary ingredient will be Ron's story about the person at NSA who collated abduction stories amongst high level people in the govt. I take it that he was part of the phenomenology 'network'.

I can contribute my own 3rd drawer story. I believe that the Princess has a story or two. This coordination of stories would be my prerogative, initially, in regard to my task, as MJ13, to organize a follow-on to MJ12, which is nearly defunct. Presumably, the BPWH would provide a rationale and vehicle for such stories. This story laden vehicle would be the best available antidote to the crisis vectors and the ELE.

But note that we do need a story at least as good as the NSA one, to get out of the blocks.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Dan, it would seem that "a common destiny" is encoded in the initial conditions.

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Why look for visitors when we are in their home? Why look for assistance from those who created the problem? The pathway is not defined by the existing roadway. Open a new door. Climb up a new staircase. Step into a new dimension. The Vectors are pointing from the past along established pathways. They cannot be stopped, but they can be bent. Drop a black hole and let the new world begin.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Hmmm......

Which cosmology is this? The better possible world?

I must have missed that class.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:57 pm

I suggest Ron's "bending" of the vectors is to be found in the initial conditions and was pre-selected rather than post-selected, from our vantage point. Of course, this presumes a certain and possibly unpredictable twist of fate from our earthly point of view.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:42 am

Gary,

I had a conversation with Ron this morning.  I, too, was left wondering.  It does seem that he spoke in riddles.  The 'black hole' he refers to is simply the MoAPS, which, per our intention, will bend the Vectors.  

But you are right, anyway.  Our destiny is written in the stars.  The Alpha is the Omega.  It could be none other, when we stop to think.  In our ouroboric CTC, the end is the beginning, and the beginning is the end.  The eternal Telos rules all.  

We could go around the soul circuit the nominal 10^11 times and still not get it all.  Folks want a better world a different world.  We have before us 10^11 worlds, and each one is the best for us, especially when you include the Millennium, which will be our final 'thousand years' in this temporal, fleshy existence.  Keeping in mind that everyone is the 'reincarnation' of everyone else.  We are all soul mates.  

Sure, I'll include all the Serpos that you like, with the simple proviso that they are not the center of the action.  

But the best possible world just got better, IMO.  I had been supposing that we were stuck with MJ12, being the minimalist version of an intervention.  Yes, there once was such a group, it may even still exist, but it was, from the start, destined to be supplanted by us, by everyone.  

We are all UTs with our 'virtual' flesh.  Everyone of us is in direct contact with cosmic consciousness (cCs), whether consciously or not.  

And we now have a stone-soup version of MJ12.  We've had it all along, but are just waking up to the fact.  Our slumber of materialism has left us all kind of groggy.  

I am also noting the news out of Stockholm...... Stephen H. seems to also be confused about what happens to the information falling into a black hole.  

1:15------------

Stephen is unsure as to whether the conserved infomation ends up in another universe or back in this one.  

With the small world hypothesis (SWH), I look upon black holes with the same grain of salt that I look upon exoplanets and trees falling in the forest.  They are all a part of our virtual holographic reality, along, even, with ourselves.  This is the strong form of immaterialism.  It's not clear that there is a weak form, at least not one that makes a bit of sense.  

Now we have the proof in front of us.  It comes bundled with the vast amount of anomalous data that has been scattered everywhere about us.  It only needs to be collated in an organized and timely fashion.  The BPWH/SWH/CTC (4M/K....) provides such a time-critical vehicle, given, especially, the cogency of the Vectors.  

The Princess speculates that the MoAPS will likely coincide with the September surprise, coming next year.  She notes the near coincidence of the Hubble fiasco and the Gulf war.  

She suggests that a similar coincidence could be slated for next September. That seems a stretch to me, but it gives us a starting point. It suggests, among other things, that the surprise does not have to be deadly. We're looking at a 'decoy' surprise that could serve as a vehicle or even a cover for the MoAPS.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Per family necessity, it appears that I will play hard to get.  Well, that's relatively speaking.  I may just stop playing easy to get.  Aren't vacations wonderful, when it comes to clarifying communications.  

Recycling old aviary stories is not likely to bring about the MoAPS.  Ron would have to stick his neck out much further than before.  He only plays by increments.  That will not be sufficient to meet a September surprise.  

It will have to be either 'MJ12' or CosCs.  Perhaps we are slated to experience some part of a tribulation.  It will be quite tricky to prevent things from spiralling beyond control.  There would have to be a very serious backup plan.  I cannot imagine what it would require.  It would have to be something dramatic.  By necessity, it would take us well beyond spontaneity.  It would be hard to justify it, from the PoV of the BPWH.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:49 am

Let's do a little recap.......

There is a story to be put out.  It is a three part story.  There is sequestered info about the visitors.  There is the notable alignment of 32 prognosis vectors pointing to a Sept '16 surprise of a global breakdown, of sorts.  Then there is the MoAPS.  The BPWH includes all of this info, except a precise date.  The MoAPS is to be billed as a possible antidote to the Sept surprise.  

Only this three-part story provides a coherent account of how this info has been sequestered for so long, and why it is finally being put out now.  

A missing piece is to find an outlet, besides OMF.  There is nothing wrong with OMF, it's just the even when is was 20 times as active, it never generated a news story.  I believe that the original OMF was founded upon, or just before, the breaking of the Serpo story in late '05.  But then I remember an '04 date.  I joined early in '06.  Cy joined with the story about the 'admiral', maybe in '08.  

Neither of those stories made it into a mainstream story, but the Serpo story had a lot of internet circulation.  

The has never been a mainstream UFO story since the late '40's, with Roswell and the Kenneth Arnold sighting.  The main exception were the Congessional hearings in '66, in connection with project Blue Book, which were inconclusive.  There never was an official denial of an anomalous phenomenon, just a denial that UFO's posed any threat to national security.  

If only they knew........

But what now.......?

What do we do with the greatest story ever told?  How presumptuous is that.  There is only one significant challenge.  That was the story of the J-man.  It turned out to be the GSET, but it took several centuries to catch on, and several more to get widely published.  It was also an unfinished story.  This will be rather more complete.  

People say we should put it out in pieces.  But none of the pieces makes a lick of sense, by itself.  Evidently, it is all or nothing.  The nearest thing to a reporter who might touch this story is Steve Bassett, and I'm not sure he would publish it.  Maybe I'll have to write it myself.  How to circulate it?  It would be about three pages in length, like one of my longer posts here.  

Ron points to three members of the aviary who have provacative stories that have never been published.  They have not even been told to other members of the group, so I don't know how Ron could have come by them.  As of now, I cannot vouch that such stories exist, or if they are true.  My hunch is that they are.  It's hard to put any meaningful credibility rating on that possibility.  

As far as I know, Ron is the only one to have collected them, or to know of their collective existence.  Why, then, don't I go to him?  First of all, he would deny they existed, even to me, or had any credibility, and would probably refuse to recount what he knew of them.

It seems that he wants me to keep him out of the loop, to the extent possible.  I'm lazy.  I don't like to reinvent the wheel.  It's rather too late for him to be cut out.  IOW, I'm gonna get him to give a bare bones account of the stories and the 'vectors'.  I give a bare bones account of the BPWH.  I will, of course, give him as much deniabilty as he wants.  He would take it anyway.  Would my hearsay have any credibility?  Very little, especially relative to the fact that it would be in the running for the GSET.  

Nonetheless, I have to presume that if he came right out and said what he knew, there would be considerable traction on the iternet, to the extent that the mass media would have difficulty ignoring it, and then it would get back to the POTUS.  I wonder if he has been briefed, to this effect.  I would have to presume that he already has a clue or two, or at least someone high in his administration does.  

Who might believe me in his stead, over his denials?  Very few, especially in the context of the GSET.  What, then, to do?  If the content of the stories were sufficiently povocative, they might have traction on their own, if the rest of the larger story were ignored.  But the larger story could hardly be ignored, if I'm the only known source.  This is where KWF could come into the picture.  The princess would be a provocative intermediary, were she to post it.  Heck with Basset, in that case.  

But then we come to the real estate transaction.  She wants a new location for KWF.  I could help out, but Debbie has put down her foot.  I would be looking at a divorce.  I don't want that.  I would be a duck out of water.  R&P can't quite grasp that simple fact of my life, even though they are in that position, themselves.  I would not be happy to take a 'bribery' route, in any case.  The most obvious outlet for the story comes with prohibitve strings attacched, as if by design.  

There you have it.  That's about all she wrote.  You know the rest of the story.

I have sent this link to Ron and one other.......

9:30-----------

In defense of my own credibility and sanity, I should point out that this story bears very little resemblance to the original GSET, with the possible exception of the cosmology.  IOW, this story is almost completely impersonal, whereas the original is almost competely personal.  That was, in fact, the one major source of personalism.  

It's all about the message.  To heck with the messenger.  I feel only like I happened to be in the wrong place at the right time, or was it the right place at the wrong time?  Who knows?  Not me.  I've just never had a good reason to tell a lie.  Instead, I had the luxury of a plethora of time to make some sense of the world.  If it is any approximation of the truth, imagine the set up.  Who'd a thunk it?  

That would ultimately have to be story........

The wife of a gov't officer posts a crazy story by some crazy guy, who happens to be the godfather of her child.  End of story?  Maybe, maybe not.  

1.)  Old but virtually uncirculated UFO stories.

2.)  Vectors pointing to a global meltdown.

3.)  A cosmology that purports to explain #1, and provide an antidote for #2.  

Each of these three pieces makes little sense, nor has any credibility, just on its own, but, taken together, they tend to support each other, and much other anomalous data that has been circulating forever.  This is the theory, anyway.  Who will buy it?  Who will make it their own?  Does anything compete?  

What else? That should be enough.

Will the Princess play along, even on a shoestring?

(cont.)

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:51 am

Ron points to three members of the aviary who have provocative stories that have never been published. They have not even been told to other members of the group, so I don't know how Ron could have come by them. As of now, I cannot vouch that such stories exist, or if they are true. My hunch is that they are. It's hard to put any meaningful credibility rating on that possibility.

It is possible the stories concern privately experienced anomalous events and as such are one-source tales of little interest to journalists, who require two-source minimum confirmation (and likely more for unusual reporting). In this case, there is little to no payout for the sources to come forward and face the likely fallout of doing so. Perhaps they have been shared privately, one-on-one, with Ron.

There was mention a while back of new and credible data provided by the chief of security at LLNL in the later 1980s, which was discussed by several birds.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:34 am

Gary,

You are absolutely right.  Ron could be making the whole thing up, or otherwise slanting the truth.  He claims to be quite ignorant of the BPWH.  Why do I still pay attention to him, when I know for a fact that he has told me lies?  

That's a good question.  

Why do I keep breathing when I know I'm going to die soon?  Force of habit, I suppose.  Protocol, such as it may be.

That's my excuse.  I can provide little excuse for others.  

Even the MoAPS is partly dependent on Ron.  Not the content, of course, but the motivation.  I was stymied, motivationally, when I made the contact.  I could continue, now, on my own, but it would definitely be anti-climactic.  

LLNL stories........

Was that when Uri was involved?  

You may well know more of the (aviary) stories than I do.  If Ron mentioned any, it was usually disparagingly.  I have also been cautioned against using the term 'aviary', but I hardly know an alternative.  

On the debriefing and even the selection of the astronauts when Frosh was involved, Ron has claimed that his psychic interests were notorious, and likely biased the whole process.  Did this alleged bit of news never get reported?  It might considerably expand (or contract!) our data base.  

But now, there seems to be a counter-move toward credibility.  Perhaps this is mainly a distraction for my benefit.  

As for the BPWH, it's not easy to separate the credibility from the motivation.  It's not easy to separate the three theses...... UFO's, Vectors, cosmology.  The first two do depend considerably on the Footmann.  

11am---------

What about everybody else?  We take the Footmann out of the equation.  We still have many credible anomalous phenomena.  You have to be a hard-core, professional materialist to discount every piece of anomalous data.  You have to be a very hard-core materialist to claim that all of consciouness is just a disease of language.  On top of that, you have the 'easy' problem, you have rationality.   The vast majority of philosophers and many top-notch physicists do not discount free-will and morality.  It has been proven that mathematics transcends calculation.  Quantum mind is the only thing keeping physicalism alive.  

Does the quantum cause the mind, or does mind cause the quantum?  The jury is definitely still out on that one.  No doubt, the quantum plays an irreducible role in nature.  Does the mere fact of irreducibilty explain all the structure of the mind?  Free-will, for instance, has both a negative and positive thesis.  Quantum randomness, per-se, can account only for the negative thesis.  That leaves the vast majority of free-will unaccounted for.  Philosophers understand this.  Some physicists may not.  Jack, for example, does not.  

Where does this leave us, Gary, my most loyal skeptic?  Are you not a betting man.  What odds would you give me?  

Even without the Footmann, I'd have to give myself much better than even odds.  There is something under the Sun that transcends any stretch of what we may call 'physics'.  

What does this say about the 'small world hypothesis' (SWH)?  

My claim is that no form of dualism can be made coherent.  The >90% sure fact of the UTH over the ETH, nails the lid on there being any ET life.  Given that fact, of even a little non-physicalism, the SWH looms large.  The SWH is, by far, the 'stickiest' part of the BPWH.  

What does all this tell us.....?

Materialism/phyicalism = 1%.  

Dualism = 2%.

BPWH = 97%.  

This is leaving out the Footmann.  If we factor that in, we could easily get something like 99%.  Are you a betting man, Gary?  

Let's take something more immediate and tangible.  Say, my meeting the Pope on his visit to Washington.  Under even the best of 'normal' circumstances (<2014), I would have put those chances at <0.01%.  But what are the chances in 2015, with both R&P suggesting that arrangements are being investigated?  1%?  2%?  How about 10 to 1 odds?  Any takers?  

And so it goes..........

8:30-----------

I did get to meet NBE.  I called my sister at noon.  She was just coming to the phone, too.  It seemed that Nancy had invited us(?) to come over.  Debbie and I got there at 1:30.  She called Nancy to say that her brother and sister-in-law were coming over.  Redundancy?  Deliberate?  It was a lovely informal meeting.  Nancy was disheveled in her gardening togs, at age 89.  

I had suggested to Ron that he have Andy Card call the Bushes, to this effect.  Were Ron to take any credit, I could not rule it out.  He may ask innocently if I got to meet her.  

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:24 am

I expect to hear sometime today if their has been any progress on the Francis front, assuming that there was anything to progress, in the first place.  

True to form, Ron did ask if I had met Nancy.  Yes.  Did we discuss anything eschatological?  No.  She did not ask if I thought the world might end.  Deborah and Debbie would not have been amused.  There was some discussion of the 'Suffragette' movie she had seen.  

Ron calls. He is helicoptering to an airfield to fly winged drones (w/o tails?).

We rehashed the Nancy meeting.  He was surprised that we did not disuss Jeb.  We discussed no current issues.  Both Debs would not be supporting Jeb.  I don't know that Nancy is.  Among the Republican candidates, he is the least antagonistic to women's issues.  

Francis does not (particularly) want to see the Footmann.  (If anyone) he wants to see the Princess.  Will he ask her about an early retirement?  What happened to the 'people' who were supposed to be working on the meeting?  I may ask the Princess how she is doing.  Branson is continuing to support the KWF, mostly at his private SA game reserve.  Doesn't Francis want to discuss the vectors?  The Church is traditionally amillennial.  It tries to discourage the Millennialism that disrupted it during the 12th Century (see Joachim da Fiore).  
    ---------

Instead of atoms, I suggest that the basic unit of existence should be taken to be the angels, even prior to God, perhaps.  But, wait, the entire point of the angels was to do the will of God.  We may wish to revisit that point.  

If there were just one intelligence, it would have hallucinated playmates, rather as children do.  If traumatized by solitary existence, it would have developed a multiple personality.  

These multiple persons, angels, could have floated in timeless, spaceless existence.  There could even have been 'choirs' of such beings.  Time could have been created to support 'song'.  Song does need something to fill, like space.  How could there be sonority w/o space?  

If bodies did not exist, they would have to be invented, to put a quorum size on meetings, perhaps.  When and where would one meet?  There would be a designated spot, for instance.  It could be like the Little Prince and his planet, peopled with his imaginary playmates.  It could be standing-room only.  In a circle?  That implies some fence.  It would be more logical as a sphere.  That sphere, in conjunction with the associated beings/bodies, would be the primordial 'atoms' of existence.  

In the first approximation, the sphere would lead a timeless existence.  In the 2nd approx it would be a CTC, closed timelike curve.  There would logically be some furnishings.  Perhaps, more importantly, there would be metabolism and exchangeable parts.  

There would need to be gravity and mobility.  The wheel might not be logically prior to the creepy crawly stages.  There would be a logical sequence of locomotion, it could be played out on a CTC.  The early stages would be backgound (evolution) just like the stars.  Instead of a sunlamp, there could be an honest to gosh Sun.  Anyone for photosynthesis or heliotropism?  No reason why not.  But what about those pesky photons?  Frankly, I'm rather put off by representational realism, even by geometric optics.  Being an immaterialist, I'm more inclined to direct realism.  

Photons and atoms are the icons of mterialism.  Me?  Not so much.  Don't get me wrong!  I have found photons and atoms to be very useful accounting devices.  But that doesn't mean I have to wear a green eyeshade all the time.  It can be exhilarating to remove it, once in awhile.  Sometimes you can see halfway to heaven.  

Physcists have grown quite accustomed to spookiness of photons.  True, bosons are more partial to the God particle, but that association should not make them guilty of misplaced materialism, not according to Alfred, anyway.  

Is there that much difference, ontologiacally speaking, between angels and photons?  Beats me!  Well, we can see photons.  I've never seen one.  I think I've seen an angel or two.  I know of folks who have, almost for sure.  

I have seen the sparkle of an old radium painted alarm clock, through a microscope, but they were buches of photons, or so I'm told.  I'm typing this on a wireless mini-ipad.  Lots of folks had to wear lots of green eyeshades to invent it.  If they had not taken photons much more seriously than I do, I'd still be scratching on papyrus, if I were a lucky one.  It was the labor of Job(s).  

I am suggesting that reality is a "folie-a-'douze'".  Absolutism wrt existence is a residue of deism, IMHO.  The primodial CTC is as close as anything we have to an absolute.  It might easily be mediated through our collective/cosmic unCs (CuCs).  Our individual being is abstracted from, while contributing to, the C(u)Cs.  That is the old bootstrap trick.  What are the mechanics of the cosmic bootstrap?  Well, you tell me the mechanics of Cs, and I'll tell you the mechanics of cCs.  

noon---------

Let me start first...............

'Esse est percipi.'  

What is the alternative?  Unobservable universes?  

How, then, do we make sense of the fossils?  God planted them because he didn't like paleontologists. Or was it because he did like them?  

Well, the God of revelation is necessarily the God of concealment.  What could be a better veil than the robustness of nature?  A total distraction, a total passtime.  Did God get a green thumb?  No.  I suspect that God was more the cheerleader, more the Tom Sawyer.

Consciousness trickles up and down, but we are its mainstay. We are the Adam Kadmon, the Vitruvian man, the measure of all things, we are the prototype of the world.

It's us or 'rust'. By definition, there must be an end to material progress. We ingrates, when will we ever get enough? Me? I'd settle for Apocastasis, any day. What else is the point?

Why else would we 'wire' the world, other than to facilitate a global consciousness? That is the logical end of consciousness. Not some silicon abyss.

(cont.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:35 pm