Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:29 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
pman35
skaizlimit
Bard
Cyrellys
dan
Jake Reason
GSB/SSR
11 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
    (Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
    We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Gary,

It seems that Max should be talking to Bill Wooters.  Max needs Bill's God-bit to harness the omniscience of his Multiverse.  In doing so, Max will begin to realize that the infinite inflation is actually converging upon the eternal BPWH/SWH/CTC, in virtual, hyperbolic time.  From the PoV of the eternal Present/Presence, we have already arrived, therein.  This signals the advent of the Millennial KoG.

K-pop does push the envelope of our Universal Grammar!  

Skai,

The two Magisteria, science and religion, are lacking a proper bridge.  If something rather like the BPWH - 4M/K/SoT/X2 does not provide that bridge, there is a hungry chasm in our not so distant future.  Let's not feed the sharks, I say.  

In the absence of Jake, you are holding down the religion fortress, right here on OM.  Jake may play the prodigal son.  If so, we will, of course, roll out the red carpet.  Won't we?!  

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

time - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:59 am

Sorry, I was misspelling 'Wootters'.  Here is his God-bit paper...... http://arxiv-web3.library.cornell.edu/abs/1210.4535 . I will be trying to see how his i-fixing may be related to gauge-fixing.  

noon-------

Here is the source of the idea that gravity is a Higgs/gauge field.... http://www.g-sardanashvily.ru/sard-achievements.pdf .  

The reference to Gennadi comes from.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauge_gravitation_theory , where it is stated....
    Then the very definition of a pseudo-Riemannian [gravitational?] metric on a manifold as a global section of the quotient bundle leads to its physical interpretation as a Higgs field. The physical reason for world symmetry breaking is the existence of Dirac fermion matter, whose symmetry group is the universal two-sheeted covering  of the restricted Lorentz group.
    I think I need Paul to interpret this.....  How is it that the (exotic) symmetry of fermions leads to the 'world symmetry breaking' that is gravity?  Inquiring minds wish to know.  

2:15---------

I'm listening to Wootters' lecture (5/12) at the Perimeter Institute.... http://streamer2.perimeterinstitute.ca/mp3/12050007.mp3 along with these slides..... http://pirsa.org/pdf/loadpdf.php?pirsa_number=12050007 .

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

This afternoon I'll be looking at Wootters' God/u-bit and Polchinski's 'Introduction to Gauge/Gravity Duality', both on the Arxiv.  There must be a connection, here, someplace.  

As far as I can tell, Wootters is onto a proof of the SWH, but with gravity still being the odd-man out.  Bringing gravity into the fold has become the first priority of physics.  How can it not have a metaphysical implication?  

5:45---------

Now tell me that..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdS/CFT_correspondence#The_geometry_of_anti-de_Sitter_space is not a model for the BPWH/SWH/CTC, wherein the spacetime cylinder becomes a torus, with an O -> A bite/gap removed from the doughnut.  

And here we go back to the source, Maldecena (1997)..... http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/9711200

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:48 pm

In the news recently has been Stephen Hawking's rejection of substantial aspects of the black-hole hypothesis, due to the newly conjectured firewall problem.  

And there is a competing solution to the firewall problem, proposed by Maldacena and Susskind.  Information pulled through the event horizon is conserved via Einstein-Rosen bridges, as a form of quantum entanglement.  

But it would seem that Wooters' God-bit would provide a simpler solution to the firewall problem.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm

GSB/SSR wrote:Dan, perhaps you (and the Princess) should promote a Best Possible World concert ...

There's a new product raising hopes of peace in the Middle East, it seems: South Korean pop music.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23606319

Hey Gary,

I've been doing some housekeeping lately and I was wondering if you have any intentions of making use of your forum board in the Special Guest section?

You still have Special Guest status here, plus the board.  If you do not have time for the board, I can delete it, you'd still keep the special guest status.  I'm actively hunting for new Special Guests to round out the forum at this time and inactive boards I need to do something with.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:54 am

Cy,

Do keep us apprised of your plans for the OMF.  

I have plans for the world, and I do try to keep folks apprised.  Well, if the plans are workable, then I'm just the messenger boy, unless you happen to be a trinitarian.  Bless my little heart.  

Yes, for the last few days, how quickly I lose track, I have been doing some physics homework.  I have come back up for some air......

I would say that the MoAPS is still on course, and still on schedule, as far as I can discern.  

Tomorrow is the LotP/WolfSpiritRadio show, postponed from last week.  The guest will be Lucien Greaves of The Satanic Temple, recently in the news for having organized a satanic rite at the Westboro Baptist Church (godhatesfags.com) of Topeka.  Here is an earlier interview..... http://www.vice.com/read/unmasking-lucien-greaves-aka-doug-mesner-leader-of-the-satanic-temple .

Clearly, one could view the rite performed in Topeka as a (reverse?) exorcism.  This would characterize my view of the possibly positive role of TST, wrt society at large.  

And, in this regard, one should distinguish Lucien's TST from Anton LaVey's (atheistic) Church of Satan, although there was an historical link, having to do with the republication of Might is Right (1890), a text used by Anton, see interview.  

My take on Satanism is that it is an offshoot of gnosticism, and their sometimes worship of the Serpent, of Genesis and the Tree of Knowledge.  Gnosticism is, IMHO, playing with fire.  Typically, children are admonished not to play with fire.  In the spirit of 'suffer the children....', I would admonish adults not to play with this fire.  KIM, that there is only one unforgivable sin.... blaspheming the (spirit of) Truth.

10:15--------

Yesterday, at the BGF, our guest was Ian Schlakman who is running for Congress, from the Maryland Second District, on the Green Party ticket.  His topic was Time Banking.  We had an unusually good turnout, 20+, and a lively discussion.  I spent some time on wiki reviewing the many related topics.  Ian did mention one particular source, Sacred Economics by Charles Eisenstein.  Time-banking, in itself, raises many ontological questions concering the nature of Currency, fiat and otherwise.  I would have enjoyed debating these topics with my dad.  What we have, along with postmodern religion, is postmodern economics.  

All of these postmodernisms are liable to hinge upon postmodern physics, IMHO.......

What have I gotten out of my last couple of days of physics research?  Just that physicists, too, are being dragged inevitably into the intellectual maelstrom of postmodernism.  Nay, it could well be that physicists invented postmodernism, almost unwittingly, certainly with innocence and trepidation.  

There are two possibilities confronting us, in these latter days.......

1.)  The chaotic meltdown in the intellectual arena presages the chaotic meltdown of civilization, or

2.)  the chaotic meltdown presages the emergence of a new Truth, phoenix-like from that cauldron.  

Where is the smart money?  What would Jimmy the Greek tell us?

Well, ITBK, my money, fiat and otherwise, is on #2.......

And, in this regard, it appears that I may have some (much needed) competition....... http://philosophyfaculty.ucsd.edu/faculty/wuthrich/ .

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:59 am

Dan, this is an excellent reference book, now online, and oft quoted from by Jack:

http://www.cpt.univ-mrs.fr/~rovelli/book.pdf

Of course there are many recent developments not referenced in the above, but it remains one of the better explorations of the past decade or so.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:21 am

Gary,

Thanks for the heads-up........

Clearly, great minds think alike, viz., Rovelli & Wuthrich..... http://www.philosophie.ch/eidos/GSSPP.shtml .

I hope to enlist Paul in tracking these guys.......

So, yes, R&W may give us a new lease on life........ Are not all of us pointing to the way out of the maelstrom of postmodernism?  

And, yes, there is only one way...... relationalism/presentism, we all agree.  And, yes, what is this if not the SWH/CTC/BPWH - 4M/K/SoT/X2.  

And here is what I've learned from my years with GFC/SfA.......

Armageddon draws nigh.  It is presaged by the cauldron of postmodernism.  There are two possibilities.......

1.)  Physical Armageddon, or

2.)  Metaphysical Armageddon.  

And I'm Mid-trib wrt #2...... and the only one who can pull that off is X2.  No?  Yes, no!  Technically speaking, I am pre-trib wrt #2.  #2 will not be fully engaged until the anti-X makes the scene, who then turns out to be the X2, just the reverse of what the fundies are expecting, bless their hearts.  

No, we need to be more specific.  Fundies believe......

1.)  that the anti-X precipitates the Armageddon, and

2.)  only after that does the X2 appear.  

This sequence, however, turns out to have been a Bait&Switch.  This will then be understood as the greatest magic trick of all time.  And, yes, it will crucially involve MAJIC.  

No?  Tell me where I'm wrong.  

12:30--------

Ok, so now we understand why Ron chose Lucien for LotP, tomorrow......

The Satanists worship the anti-X.  Nay, they hope to make straight the way for the coming of the anti-X, who, even according to their own sub-texts, will turn out to be the X2.  It's just that simple, sports fans.  

Ok, so let me spell this out.......

The predecessor of (postmodern) Satanism was Gnosticism who worshipped the Serpent in the Garden.....
    The serpent replied that she would not surely die and that if she eats the fruit of the tree "then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."
    Hmmm........

So who was proven right, God or the Serpent?  

They both were, each in their own way.  But, yes, don't play with fire, and do beware of gifts from strangers.  

Also KIM that the next most important representations of the serpent are in the Caduceus and as the Ouroboros > CTC > SWH > BPWH.  

1:45----------

To Paul, I would say that the Aether is finally being resurrected, now simply as the relational web that is the necessary logical background of the (meta-?)physical background that we used to think of as the absolute container of space and time.  

This is our postmodern Aether.  Leibniz saw all this coming, from mile away, q.v., The Rise of Relationals (Muller, 2013).... http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/9898/ .  Mach's Principle is, then, just another attempt to avoid our rendezvous with Chicken Little.  

6:20-------

Perhahps the most important thing I have learned today is that you and I are relationals, and so is everything else.  Well, have I not been saying that to be is to relate?  So there.  See Muller's paper.  

9:30--------

This entry mentions Rovelli..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_theory .

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:16 pm

An omen?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/peace-doves-come-under-attack-at-the-vatican/2014/01/27/bb0362d0-876a-11e3-916e-e01534b1e132_story.html

Peace doves come under attack at the Vatican

Post by Bard Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:32 am

Omen? I'm sure it is only metaphorical...... Much like the concert post.

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:21 am

Bard wrote:Omen? I'm sure it is only metaphorical...... Much like the concert post.
    And when you go to Athens, you quickly learn that metaphors are just moving vans.... along with the understanding that I'm just a sunfish and you are just a bard and Gary's just a spook.

And do KIM that, along with Bait&Switch, there is also Switch&Bait.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:26 am

Spoken like a true conundrum.  Any happy thoughts we can partake in? Vans don't sound appealing.

Oddly, we keep finding more members, without voices. What gives? Don't mind me, Dan. I'm just trying to breathe some life back into this place. It's has been growing a bit dark. Its like David Copperfield is running around this place lately.

In honesty, a bit odd for me as well. Rest assured.

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:52 am

Bard,

There is a dark cloud ahead, but with a silver lining.  There is a disturbing message, and I continue to labor under the impression that I am instrumental in the delivery of that message.  

I am rather more comfortable here than I was at the original forum, which had several times the number of visitors.  Nonetheless, I encourage Cy and anyone else in bringing in more business.  My comfort is hardly the only consideration!  

Interest in the paranormal does go through cycles, and this last prolonged cycle, really since the fifties, has been strongly influenced by the 'new' media..... TV, Cable and, finally, the Internet.  But the topic has been hashed over many times, now.  On top of this, the sensationalism surrounding the original ETH has, thankfully, run its course.  It is only very modestly being supplanted by the UTH, which tends to be rather more subdued, again, thankfully.  We now have the opportunity to take in the longer view and the bigger picture.  

We, the more thoughtful ones, are less likely to be drowned out by the madding crowd, the thrill seekers.  

But, yes, enjoy this calm before the storm.  When things finally start moving in earnest, we will all be wishing that the rapidly unfolding events would slow down.  We will hardly have a chance to catch our breath.  

Whether this turning point comes within my few remaining years is not of great concern to me.  As you may readily surmise from this blog, I am quite content to live from day to day.  Sure, we all like a little excitement now and then, but what is about to befall the putative anti-X, you would not wish upon a stray dog.  

Wrt any dealings with any putative God..... I aim to please, You aim, too, please!  

Yes, the world will be restored, but to its status quo antediluvian, I am wont to say, but that is not quite accurate.  The Flood is what is about to come down.  Prelapsarian would be the more theologically correct term, and that will be post-diluvian.  We are speaking of the Ouroboric CTC, the cosmic dynamo with its essential Spark-gap, as the Omega gives way, returns to the Alpha.  Our souls have already made this circuit, some 10^10 times.  It is the best possible such circuit.  No other Creation even registers.  

10:30--------

Is anyone complaining, truly?  There is only one Soul, and it belongs to God.  You and I are just the Soul-squatters.  In the End, all us chickens come home to roost.  Nothing goes wasted, in this vale of tears, not even our squeals.  Yes, it is more like smoke and mirrors, but with the best possible mirrors, you and me, and with the best possible smoke, just don't let it get in your eyes.  

Well, I do need to pack up and get ready for LotP...... the Princess and the Devil, later this afternoon.

2:45--------

LotP show -  Religious Freedom and/or Freedom from Religion with Lucien Greaves, founder of The Stanic Temple.

Here is the link to the show and the poster....... http://chroniclesofthelittleprincess.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/leopards-on-the-prowl-religion-of-freedom-or-freedom-from-religion/ .

Topics........... (Includes notes taken from his interview, "Unmasking Lucien Greaves".)

**  How did Lucien come to be the founder of TST?  How old is he?  

**  Wesboro Baptist Church.... Was the exorcism successful?  

**  Oklahoma State Capitol......  Any prognosis for satan vs. the Ten Commandments?  Will freedom ring?  

**  Christians eagerly anticipate the coming of The Lord.  However, many suppose that the Anti-Christ or Satan must arrive first to set in motion the seven years of Tribulation, or of spiritual turmoil.  Does Lucien see any any role for the CoS in facilitating the advent of the anti-X?  

**  But let's back up....... What does Lucien make of Theistic or Gnostic satanism?  This coming from the Ophites who venerated the Serpent of the Garden of Eden.  Do we not see reflections of this ancient worship in the practice of snake handling, still being practiced in some Applachian churches?  

**  In other words, might there be a more serious aspect to TST?  Or are we talking more along the lines of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?  

**  How does Lucien distinguish himself from Anton LaVey?  

**  involved in republishing Might Is Right, a work frequently cited by LaVey.  

**  Investigations of the False Memory Syndrome, that crops up in investigations of abduction and ritual abuse. Helped to unmask the unprofessional side of those trying exploit and implant false memories in their patients.

**  Satanic or satirical??  "Political activist agenda is primary."

**  Satan as a metaphor...... for what??

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:56 am

I seen one of the christian blogs note that omen about crows and seagulls attacking the vatican's doves on Monday.  Interesting that the Washington Post picks it up and relays it again.  Sort of like with what happened to FARS news commentary on whatdoesitmean.com's publishing of the original material declaring US Policy is influenced by extraterrestrial contact, and that nazism is deeply involved - gets picked up by Washington Post and parroted/commented on again; like groups having a long distance telephone call on a party line.  Then Bassett swoops in and declares we should hunt down and shut down whatdoesitmean.com in that other event - will Bassett swoop in and do the same on the doves story?  Will he cheer on doves, or crows, or seagulls?  Because after all despite the fact that whistleblowing is a violation of national security and he makes an exception for Disclosure, will he then say for or against any of the other factions?

Washington Post = state dept under the table statements?  Maybe?

Nazis being adept bureaucrats and all....what was that Joseph Farrell noted about the post-war nazis having a bone to pick with the US, and their 'educating' of the muslims with their old documents.  

Take a close look at what company hires for the NSA et al surveillance grid personnel....what was their WWII connections? (Booz-Allen, Carlisle)  Oh, was that Nazi you say?

Now why would they need to be listening in on all convos?  Recording everything?  Even the German Chancellors dialogs and the average person?

And what's up with the Ukranians?  Who's benefiting there?  Or going to benefit?

Meanwhile FEMA is soliciting again:

Solicitation Number:
    HSFE90-13-R-0013
    Notice Type:
    Solicitation
    a. This is a solicitation for a single indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract to obtain evacuation planning and operational support to facilitate a motor coach evacuation of the general population in response to Presidential-Declared Emergencies and Major Disasters within the continental United States.

And while I'm thinking about it, Obama's old mentor Bill Ayer's has a biographical query in the headlines about his 're-education camps'....

Other than that, in the wake of Obama's purges in the military, the Bush/Obama buddy Tester of Montana is backing nuclear forces review because "I think it's the right thing to do.  Let's get it figured out."  And no one needs to be too concerned because Tester is confident it won't impact the future of Malmstrom AFB.

I wonder if Tester was on the memo recipients list from ET, that the ptb are not allowed to use weapons of mass destruction to depopulate?  Probably not, but then it's doubtful anyone would present the std litmus test to him about if he would fire a weapon on unarmed civilians if so ordered...him being a Senator and all, he doesn't get his hands that dirty.

I just come from making my monthly Toastmasters speech laying this stuff out for the local intellectuals & political/business leaders.  And to illustrate my layout I almost attended wearing my barn clothes.  They've been rightly concerned lately about the people's "consent to govern."  So if I'd worn my barn clothes I could have said in my speech that the whole paradigm was dirty and really stinky.  But I didn't because I gave them the credit due that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that part out.

And I was right.  They were already there.

Lol.  Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:36 am

How can anyone understand government without knowing elemental human nature? Wouldn't that be like trying to understand physics without knowing discretion?
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:46 am

Cyrellys wrote:
    GSB/SSR wrote:Dan, perhaps you (and the Princess) should promote a Best Possible World concert ...

There's a new product raising hopes of peace in the Middle East, it seems: South Korean pop music.

Hey Gary,

I've been doing some housekeeping lately and I was wondering if you have any intentions of making use of your forum board in the Special Guest section?

You still have Special Guest status here, plus the board.  If you do not have time for the board, I can delete it, you'd still keep the special guest status.  I'm actively hunting for new Special Guests to round out the forum at this time and inactive boards I need to do something with.

Cy
    Time is in short supply, Cy, so perhaps sometime in the future.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:10 am

GSB/SSR wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:

Hey Gary,

Cy

Sure.  I was thinking about options for if this were the case.  How does this sound?  I was thinking perhaps putting a Admin note on the current thread that due to time limitations your readers may discover that your work has entailed participation in Dan Smith's threads and they may follow you here.  I can place a link to here with the note.  Then I can leave your board where it is in stasis and it won't appear abandoned.

My apologies for the brief interruption Dan.  

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 am

Sure.  I was thinking about options for if this were the case.  How does this sound?  I was thinking perhaps putting a Admin note on the current thread that due to time limitations your readers may discover that your work has entailed participation in Dan Smith's threads and they may follow you here.  I can place a link to here with the note.  Then I can leave your board where it is in stasis and it won't appear abandoned.

My apologies for the brief interruption Dan.  

Cy
    Yes, that works just fine! Thank you!

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Of possible interest: Exorcism by Skype

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57618076-71/a-skype-exorcism-the-modern-way-to-rid-yourself-of-demons/

Post by Bard Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:54 pm

GSB/SSR wrote:Of possible interest: Exorcism by Skype

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57618076-71/a-skype-exorcism-the-modern-way-to-rid-yourself-of-demons/

Oh, Great.

Demons?

Any good news?

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello Dan,
    I received your voice-mail this evening. The cell # is correct.

My father has passed from this world. His funeral is this weekend. Family is gathering from across the country. I will return your call in a few days.

RD/JR
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:28 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Hello Dan,
    I received your voice-mail this evening.  The cell # is correct.

My father has passed from this world.  His funeral is this weekend.  Family is gathering from across the country.  I will return your call in a few days.

RD/JR

Our condolences Jake. May his journey through the Well between worlds be met and accompanied by his soul mates.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Jake,

Please accept my condolences, as well, and I am looking forward to your phone call.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Keep well, Jake.....

The circle is now complete.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:54 am

Jake Reason wrote:

My father has passed from this world.  His funeral is this weekend.  Family is gathering from across the country.  I will return your call in a few days.

RD/JR

Very sad time for you and your family. I pray for a great strenght to fall upon each of you.

God bless you Jake as well as family and friends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:46 am