Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:50 pm by Cyrellys

Insight kinsman, draw from stillness...

Ah, a metaphorical dark steampunk cabaret competes with silly swords en guarde in the shadow of Germar Rudolf's THE RUDOLF REPORT which points a quivering finger at modern guillotines.  

And royalty roams each of these venues and beyond...I have found it remarkable the number I've encountered either directly or peripherally...from a minor prince-ling out of THE FAMILY in 2009 or 2010 on hubpages (exactly what year was that?), to our resident Footman and his Princess, to a Prince just the other night who dwarfs them all?  And then today I am asked about the "genetic stock" which lays hidden, spread across these States of the Union which possess the only power to cause the Illumined to quake in fear.  They don't just reside here but also across much of the rest of the world, and the more they sift the genome of humanity, the more THEY the Darklings discover how far the ancient Celts of the Return spread those genes in their effort to ensure and uplift human Potential...but yes I said these states are indeed a stronghold of that "stock" the elderly gentleman in Europe once told a young cold warrior...and yes they are deeply feared.  Why?  The now older and wiser man asked me?  Because it was this "Stock" who 12,000 years ago stood against the tyranny of the Illumines ancestors as they are destined to do once more in our lifetimes...

I mention this because grandmother informed me once long, long ago that I had the heritage and position among the Old Irish to be able to in a time of great and terrible trouble to "Call the Clanns".  She meant ALL of them across an entire world...I didn't think much of it then, it was just another of the family 'stories' as far as I knew.  I didn't know then what I know now about paradigm.  

Of all these royalty who holds this level of power?  Is the paradigm approaching such a need?  They were called two other times, the elderly gentleman in Europe told the young protege so many years ago.  It was in WWI and again in WWII.  Doing such a thing as you can see is not something that is done lightly or for frivolous reasons.  

Knowing what I know of the paradigm today, and knowing who we once more face, and knowing just how far they have professed themselves willing to go, I have to ask questions about this now that I have been reminded of the promise that was made some 5000 or more years ago which results in this ability to "Call the Clanns".  Anyone considering such a thing who yet contains a modicum of sanity would not contemplate circumstances, need, or that degree of action without a fair amount of trepidation.  

Why am I being reminded of this now?  Is it I've been drawn too far from the path of geis toward more appealing projects?  Is it because of the danger posed by the Operation Jade Helm 15?  Would I recognize such a need to require that action?  And if it were for a just reason done, then what?  They would need a well trained and creative military commander not altogether different from a certain General Patton of WWII...and I am most certainly not such a one.  In perusal of paradigm I don't as yet see such an individual, although I've been told there will later be a time one will emerge from the woodwork.  Could this be true?  What is this I've been looking at?  A foreshadowing of things to come?

What do the people need right now?  HOPE, IMO.  The herd skims the precipice and those who've been in the fight for two or three decades cling in desperation to the edge.  They don't know they have celtic heroes sleeping to either side of them, that hope is not lost.

Fire on the mountain shall find the harp of gold played to wake the sleepers oldest of the old...

A simple children's rhyme.  And loaded like a rifle for bear.

Pondering in the stillness before the storm.  And glancing at the sword against the wall.  Still seeking an alternative to the sword.

How exactly will the Prince react to mention of "manifest production observership"/"LERM"?  The info in the video was just another description.  The human collective consciousness is too young for the tests ahead of it.  But it may be out of time.

Cy
    - on the $150 dollar question about the Promise:  if I ever had to make the call, would the Children of the Ancient Sidhe respond or would it only foment more fear and confusion?  They know not who they are.  ET calls them Christians and believes the video DHS gave them...ET knows not who they are.  1975, the tall man in the great dark suit knelt down with despair so encompassing it was tangible to me...He said, help them remember who they are.  

[now today] "How?," I ask. This Elemental Ghost could use make good use of the wisdom of King Cormac, if I had it.

Truth being stranger than fiction in the realms of men.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:00 am by Cyrellys

From thread at Mental Milita today:

Re: Congress attempting re-authorise key PATRIOT ACT provisions by "USA Freedom Act"
    « Reply #11 on: Today at 02:25:46 am »

ReplyQuote
       ModifyModify

Quote from: StillaGhost on April 21, 2015, 11:31:19 pm

Quote from: Cyrellys on April 21, 2015, 05:56:55 pm

Cyrellys...the first being that in a Constitutional Republic, every citizen who gives a rats arse about their own skin has an obligation to exercise a moral authority over governance come hell or high water, through the use of voting or other means if necessary.
           There are some out there attributing it to the Russians.  I think that's a mistake.

Ukrainians are often mistaken for russians.  And its a convenience to get people to blame a nation for what goes on here when that nation has been clearly off the plantation for at least three years.

Cy

StillaGhost:  Oh REALLY? So now you gonna come along and tell us all how we're " obligated to vote as citizens"? I'm not obligated to do jack shit as regards supporting or participating in the dismal quagmire known as American politics. Furthermore , you might wish to read a bit and ascertain how some of us feel about " citizenship".

And guess what? Under the auspices of your " constitutional republic " my right to refrain from participation is gauranteed.

As to the last , know a lot about Russians , Ukrainians , Chechens,Serbs , Croats and Bosniaks do ya? What conceptual difference would it make WHICH group of the crooked , genocidal sonsabitches it was?

Cyrellys:  The peculiar thing about living within a nation where in theory at least, you are a free person, you are certainly free to live irreverent and itinerant.  And yes you are guaranteed the right to refrain from participation in governance whatever that governance's condition may be.  But that doesn't mean there is no moral obligation to uphold reason, justice, or sanity within society.  When these things fall from grace, just what is the substantial ground of Character?

If I own a house and live within a house, is that substantial ground of Character dictating to me a moral obligation to its maintenance?  What are my responsibilities?  A roof?  Electrical that is safe in the presence of children?  Clean of refuse that carries disease?  What else?

True you may choose to live without a nation.  You are free to say it is an inanimate metaphor, carrying no more meaning than organized character; that being arbitrary.  Survival in a Mad Max situation is arbitrary too, I expect.

BUT you were bequeathed this house.  You grew up in this house.  You reaped the benefits of this house in many ways.  Therefore I propose to you, that you DO have a moral obligation, which is entirely separate from any possible concept of lawful obligation, to its general welfare and state of being.  Whether you chose to attend that obligation as a citizen or as a abject miscreant with a mind vitiated by adjudicated prejudice, that is your discretionary choice.

Is it's state a "dismal quagmire"?  No argument there...in fact I think that's a rather generously kind way of describing it.  Who does it more serve this dismal state AND your indifference?  You or the criminals dismantle-ing the construct your forebears built?  If your house were an orphanage and it were being dismantled by the local criminal elements would just shrug and walk away?  How does your indifference characterize you?  I suppose a Christian might say that lies between strictly yourself and your Creator and thus the matter is dismissed from any good judgment.  But I am no Christian...not in any modern sense, anyway.  Worse, I'm a woman AND a mother.  I have skin in this game you might say.  That makes me more dangerous than any army, theology, or philosophy when facing a tyrannical meta-morph.

Can you say as much?  Or are you still thinking to lift your glass whilst your neighbor receives a pin-less grenade through his front door because the system left so defunct now sees him as a worthless eater?  Where exactly does our character lead us?

How would you like to be remembered?  In a mad max situation there will be no epitaphs.

Cyrellys

PS.  IT makes a great deal of difference at the moment whether it is Ukrainian or Russian.  Remember our deep state actors McCain and Kerry disemboweled their elected governance and installed a puppet state in Ukraine...and in December 2013 through February 2014 comm back channels forwarded comments to the US Liberty Community that Putin was clearly OFF the PLANTATION.  If they Ukrainian then you my friend are being gamed for a fool.  Knowing the difference strips their hook, line, and sinker from the criminals and it might free someone in the international venue who may have been wrongly accused.

--

Rue, she said, protection.
    Rooster's crow, confusion.
    One thing else to end the deed--
    A Dog with no illusion.
    ~ The Book of the Dun Cow, by Walter Wangerin, Jr.

In the places I go there are things that I see
    That I never could spell if I stopped with the Z.
    I'm telling you this 'cause you're one of my friends.
    My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!
    ~ Dr. Seus
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:48 pm by Cyrellys

Today's fun and games....

Torbitt and the Gems:

The Gemstone Files

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/gemstone_files.htm

The Gemstone Files A SKELETON KEY TO THE GEMSTONE FILES MAY 1, 1975   The gemstone file was written in many segments over a period of years by an Amer...
    View on www.theforbiddenkno...

THE TORBITT DOCUMENT
    http://the-torbitt-document.blogspot.com/

THE TORBITT DOCUMENT
    The Nazi Connection to the John F. Kennedy Assassination Evidence of link between Nazis still in operation after World War II to the still unsolved murder of John...
    View on the-torbitt-document.b...

ran across this on a Jade Helm page...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uN66UBNKE4Y

Response:  Looks like the Northrop Grumman X-47B armed UAV...... a smaller version of the B-2 delta wing bomber. The US Military has been running trials on this for years and the US NAVY has been doing active aircraft carrier launch/recover trials for past 2 years. They don't want these to be land-based, and Iran shot down and captured intact an earlier model about 18 months ago, That really pissed off the US, as there was lots of hi-tech in it that will be reverse engineered, that they and the Russians (who have released now the very advanced S-300M air defense systems, that have the Izzies and all ME players worried, as they can't launch their "so-called pre-emptive" ZIO attacks on Iran). I would also surmise that Iran gave access to the Chinese for intell as they are in the alliance against the great satan, so "quid pro quo" is in full motion

Western Democracy export to Ukraine

Published on Apr 22, 2015

New UA government started building these objects right away after they came to power in early 2014, they were built in short terms, 2-3 months, but were abandoned as the frontline formed around Donetsk in July 2014

From a network letter sent to SteveQ

Quote:  
    I talked with a co-worker tonight who is a reservist in the Army National Guard. He said that no one in his unit can get any answers on Operation Jade Helm 15. They are being ordered by command to not inquire about it, which is making them all grow more suspicious and wary about what's going on behind the scenes. He said that all of the non-commissioned officers know they are purposely being kept in the dark about the true intent of Jade Helm, and that it truly is "unconventional warfare" and unprecedented for the U.S. military.

and

Quote:
    Also, today a local friend of mine and a former Marine buddy went to get eyes on the Walmart that closed in Brandon, FL, which is 30 miles from me here in Lakeland. From their vantage point they could see that the store was heavily guarded by DHS troops, and that a train which was stopped on the tracks adjacent to the Walmart was laden with military hardware, and more surplus gear in the surrounding area waiting to be staged.

All of that for plumbing problems and/or employee standoffs, right?

End quote...more at link below.

Source:  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1387

Russia Says No to One-World Government

Prominent American conservative thinker and author William Lind explains why the West is ganging up on Russia

Source:  http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-says-no-one-world-government/5957

Quote:  
    Victor Olevich:  Why has Washington chosen Ukraine as a battleground in its new Cold War against Russia?

William Lind: Russia under President Putin represents the state system and the way states normally act within the state system, based on their interests. The ideology of the Washington establishment says that is not how the world is going to work anymore.  It is instead going to be essentially a one world government based in Washington. This ideology includes such concepts as the feminist definition of women’s rights, devaluation of all religions, so called gay rights, and the belief that this must be universal.  Russia is saying no to this.  It is saying that it still believes in the state system and is going to pursue its own interests on the world stage.  So when Russia asserted its interests in the face of Ukraine threatening to join NATO, then Washington reacted very strongly.

Victor Olevich: The White House and the State Department frequently criticize Russia and other nations around the world for undermining democratic norms. Yet, Washington did not think twice about fomenting the overthrow of a democratically elected president of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovich and supporting a government that came to power in Kiev as a result of a coup. How do you explain these double standards? What do they say about values inherent in US foreign policy today?

William Lind: The Washington establishment defines democracy as a system of elections that elects the people it wants to be elected.  If an election in another part of the world does not put in power the government that Washington wants, then Washington refuses to recognize the election. We saw this most dramatically in the Gaza Strip, where the freest and fairest election ever held in the Arab world resulted in a Hamas government coming to power. And Washington immediately announced that it would not recognize it or deal with it.

More at link above.

I still have my standing question.  That question being:  Are all the russian speaking military constantly sighted in this country actually Russian?  The meme in the talking heads of the Liberty Community is they're Russian....BUT WAIT!

I look at events and point at UKRAINE...What payment did the US receive for their regime change?  How about PERSONNEL?

Ukrainians speak RUSSIAN.

So with Putin's people reiterating once more about how he's miles off the NWO plantation, who are those supposed "russian" military?  Somehow I have a hard time believing in this landscape they're Russian.

Did you watch the video from Donetsk above?  US fingerprints all over the facility.

Would Putin seriously want to be held responsible if this JH15 turns out to be the real deal by having ANY of his people present and involved in it?  Hmmm.  He doesn't look like a glutton for punishment...looks smarter than that...so who is operating off a meme here?

Cy

In the realm of little known WWII war heroes sits pretty lady extraordinaire Josephine Baker

Wikipedia doesn't tell the whole story on her, but it's a nice start...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Baker

Had a convo today about what all she did during the war.  It was a nice lesson in how even someone you'd never guess could make a helluva difference against the odds.

Salute to Josephine.  My aunt of the same name would have been proud of you if she'd ever known your story.  

Sovereignty Being exists in all sorts of people.  I suggested you had earned a place among the ranks of the celtic Liberty Kings.  This is true sovereignty...it's more than the twisted european notion of a sovereign all wound up in feudalism.  This is a kind of nobility they can only dream of.  The world needs this kind of sovereignty manifest once more...but to do that the PEOPLE must first learn what that is and the best way to learn is through all the biographies of the Liberty Kings which collectively span several thousand years of nearly forgotten history.

Replied to a nice message from a friend at Mental Militia

AND nearly was drawn into a crash, bang, drag out forum brawl with a curmudgeon at Mental Militia.

A friend later told me a story about how the Polish Underground during WWII dealt with characters like this.  I think its a little premature to drag curmudgeons out into the woods just to rearrange their attitude about life OR the more commonly used Polish solution of the 15 cent bullet.  But it was an interesting bit of history that I really had not known.

He said that was part of the Polish resistance history and how such a small number of people raised so much hell on the Nazis that it drove the Nazis to pure distraction...He said curmudgeons came close to dividing the resistance up and causing them to fail, causing internal infighting and unnecessary deaths.  So they resolved it based on necessity.

I sit pondering if we united in the face of tyranny today based on principles and a less adulterated politics, could we avoid facing treating curmudgeons in that manner?  Achieving for them the live and let live position?  The very nature of their disconnect means it won't happen by their hand...in such a paradigm they literally depend upon the success of those who turn to face tyranny and hold the line against it.  But try to tell them that and you'll draw back a hand dripping blood.

Recommended Reading:
    Soldiers of the Night by David Schoenbrun
    The Story of the French Resistance
    1. www.amazon.com/Soldiers-Night...Schoenbrun/
    2. www.goodreads.com
    3. books.google.com
    4. www.katesharpleylibrary.net/2jm6g8
    5. David Schoenbrun - Wikipedia

Quote: Written by an American intelligence agent (Psychological Warfare Branch), this is the first reasonably satisfying account to date, in English, of the French Resistance. David Schoenbrun has an obvious affinity for those whose activities he describes, and his profession as a spy proves both useful and illuminating as he guides us through the murky labyrinthine world of political and military intrigue in London, Washington and Casablanca as well as Occupied and Vichy France.

But it was not the Generals who fled to London or North Africa, nor the adventurers of the OSS or the SOE who constituted the French Resistance, as this book clearly shows. It was the ordinary men and women from all walks of life and varying political persuasions. They were soldiers without uniforms or proper arms who lived in the shadows as soldiers of the night and who courageously defied the might of the German military machine and their fascist Vichy collaborators.

Cy

Urban Dictionary: Curmudgeon
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...Curmudgeon
    Urban Dictionary
    Curmudgeon. somebody considered to be bad-tempered, disagreeable, or stubborn. A killjoy, a wet blanket. Roy is a curmudgeon, lets not invite him.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:59 pm by Cyrellys

been a busy day here. A good one. Spent most of the day on the phone.

On a side note, I'm looking across the net for an english copy of The Book of Acaill (2nd Century)

- Authored by Cormac mac Airt
    - The Book of Principles of Criminal Law; contains content on ancient Irish criminal law
    - Its considered one of the most difficult law texts out there
    - And among a handful of the oldest Irish texts still extant

I'm being frustrated by the fact everyone quotes it but they don't link to it, and that a certain Island of Acaill has a popular fish festival and one or more hotels.

An excellent piece on the individual and the individual's relationship with reality, including concepts of honor and responsibility.

http://wayshelter.com/CulturalDirectory/Kitchen/Celtic_Metaphysic.htm
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 pm by Cyrellys

Found it...book and related document dump....

I. — Descriptive Catalogue of the Contents of the Irish Manuscript,
    COMMONLY CALLED u ThE BOOK OF FerMOY." By JAMES HeNTHOEN
    Todd, D. D., F. S. A. L. & E.

*1 Ancient Laws of Ireland: Senchus Mor (conclusion) being the Corus Bescna or Customary Law and the Book of
    Aicill
    (Dublin : Printed for H.M.S.O., ... Transactions of the Ossianic Society volume 3 (Dublin: John O'Daly 1857), ...
    home.netcom.com/~kiyoweap/myth/arms-weap/@cormac-mac...
    PDF saved

The Ethnological Notebooks of Karl Marx - Scribd
    Maine’s book deals with law and society in Ireland as these matters are interpreted from the Irish lawbooks (Senchus Mor,
    The Great Book of Ancient Law, ... and the Book of Aicill) ...
    www.scribd.com/doc/135581656

THE BREHON LAWS
    A LEGAL HANDBOOK
    BY LAURENCE GINNELL
    MDCCCXCIV
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-3482.html

Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:35 pm by Cyrellys

Tir Cumaile
    https://sizes.com/units/tir_cumaile.htm

Index of Irish texts
    http://www.maryjones.us/ctexts/index_irish.html

Fénius and Gáedel in the "Lebar Cindfáelad"
    Howard Meroney
    Modern Philology
    Vol. 43, No. 1 (Aug., 1945), pp. 18-24
    Published by: The University of Chicago Press
    Article Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/434389

Biographical data
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Posnansky

Port of Puma Punku
    https://www.forbiddenhistory.info/?q=node/41

Smithsonian on Gobekli Tepe
    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/gobekli-tepe-the-worlds-first-temple-83613665/?no-ist

Book of Aicill - Review
    http://www.libraryireland.com/Brehon-Laws/Book-Aicill.php

Acallam na Senórach
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acallam_na_Sen%C3%B3rach
    Cyrellys

Post Sat May 16, 2015 9:41 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys Geibhendach, this morning on The Covert Report with Susan Lindauer host discussing Yellowstone helium 6 scenario, Jade Helm 15, and Operationalize CONUS.

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/the-covert-report-w-susan-lindauer-51960/
    Cyrellys

Post Sat May 23, 2015 4:43 pm by Cyrellys

From the ever so slightly off-kilter world of Cy:

The new definition of insanity is a little more than doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result....nah, its doing the same thing over and over and knowing you're goal is the same result: all of 3 hours of house cleaning with your three kids ages 8, 9, & 9 to the repeating tune of "I'm a Gummy Bear Song - English Long Version"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0  

(Yes Universe there really is something that will drive you more crazy than Barney the big purple dinosaur...)

And when silence finally ensues it lasts about 15 seconds while they arrange among themselves a shift to a threesome marching chant:

I don't know what I've been told, but cleaning's getting really old!  I say Numa you say Aye! Numa! Aye! Numa! Aye!

Then Pete and repeat.

Define Normal...e.g. no such thing.

Meanwhile Zipperdoodle the house cat has figured out how to open both the screen door and the inner house door...she's an orange streak between brooms, vacuum cleaner and chanting.

Hurrah! for getting back inside all on her little ingenious own!

Now if only I could teach her to shut the door after, we'd be truly accomplishing something.  

WAIT!  CLOSE THAT DOOR! WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN?!!!

But my expectations are probably a bit too high cause she actually was born in a barn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAUtiqYDhEc

sunny lol!
    Cyrellys

Post Sat May 23, 2015 5:04 pm by Cyrellys

Link dump

Lots of interesting pics
    http://allnewspipeline.com/Brigadier_General_Speaks_Out_On_Jade_Helm.php

Paypal in hot water
    http://anonhq.com/paypal-intends-take-content-new-terms-service/

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/4-8-magnitude-earthquake-rattles-las-vegas-nevada-scientists-worry-quake-may-be-a-precursor-to-a-bigger-event/

READ ME PILE

It's lengthy as usual...
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/05/23/military-reveals-martial-law-and-dissident-extraction-plans-for-us-citizens/

The Latest Project: DA Group

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=35072.0
    http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=35072.10

News from Email: Alex Jones

9/11 Exposed 2nd Edition - Documentary (released 2015)
    Inbox
    x
    Alex James

11:59 AM (5 hours ago)

to Alex

Subject: 9/11 Exposed 2nd Edition - Documentary (released 2015)

9/11 was also a psychological attack on human consciousness as most people stopped thinking and just believed the “official” story on the events even though it contradicts the evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nmj6t51Wz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0F9nPGKrJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXA-enq65ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrpNK4lJVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oZuM7Fq7AE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUUlYDiHwY

Published on May 2, 2015

9/11 Exposed is an educational documentary that examines the collapses of the Twin Towers and WTC 7 on September 11th, 2001.

First Edition:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kn0U...

Released: May 1, 2015 by
    https://www.youtube.com/user/LibertyD...

Music by Max Axiom & Ross Bugen
    https://soundcloud.com/maxaxiommusic
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQKG...

http://rethink911.org/
    http://rememberbuilding7.org/
    http://www.ae911truth.org/
    http://www.loosechange911.com/
    http://william911.com/
    https://www.corbettreport.com/911-a-c...

http://conspiracyscope.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/conspiracy.s...
    https://www.facebook.com/ConspiracySc...
    http://conspiracyscope.tumblr.com/
    https://www.pinterest.com/conspiracys...
    Follow me on TWITTER to get all my uploads...
    https://twitter.com/ConspiracyScope

9/11 PLAYLIST...
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only *** CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth! free book download: http://tinyurl.com/2afxwx2; Senders do not necessarily agree with contents;*** Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only. *** NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955 Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody & satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed from the truth news list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE". This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National Security Agency (NSA) in secret who routinely may be passing collected communication to other parties illegally. The parties to this email do not consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received this communication in error, please delete it immediately.

Attachments area
    Preview YouTube video 9/11 Exposed 2nd Edition - Documentary (2015)
    Preview YouTube video The dump trucks were rolling after WTC 7 fell
    Preview YouTube video Pilot Who Flew The Airplanes That Crashed on 9/11 Speaks Out!
    Preview YouTube video Pilots for 9-11 Truth - World Trade Center Attack
    Preview YouTube video Dr. Judy Wood Goes #OffTheGrid [Part 1] | Jesse Ventura Off The Grid - Ora TV
    Preview YouTube video Should we ignore new 911 details
    Preview YouTube video 9/11 Exposed - Documentary (2015)

Cyrellys

Post Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:09 am by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Cl0210
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:15 pm by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 20 Cl0510
    pman35

Post Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:45 pm by pman35

Hi guys.......guess who lol
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:29 pm by Cyrellys

pman35 wrote:Hi guys.......guess who lol

Hi Patrick! Good to see you here. How's it going?

I'm working on chapter 8 right now.

Cy
    pman35

Post Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:13 pm by pman35

Its going well ....sorry for not being on that much this year ......but as you know i'm currently holding the reigns on the Northern Ireland Ufo Society and other projects .........Will start dropping by again and make sure we dont get any hackers ......the archive is still going strong ....i'm always fixing links and making sure there no messing around ....encounters thread is the last one i need to get sorted ( just have to add a link to it from a different server) so all good , but its gonna be needed very soon again Smile
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:07 pm by Cyrellys

pman35 wrote:Its going well ....sorry for not being on that much this year ......but as you know i'm currently holding the reigns on the Northern Ireland Ufo Society and other projects .........Will start dropping by again and make sure we dont get any hackers ......the archive is still going strong ....i'm always fixing links and making sure there no messing around ....encounters thread is the last one i need to get sorted ( just have to add a link to it from a different server) so all good , but its gonna be needed very soon again Smile

No problem. It's been kinda slow here on my end as well. You're UFO society is going to be in lead of helping with stability issues if the unambiguous event lands as scheduled.

I've been mostly working on the writing. Science Fiction is fun to do. The european trip is still on the board, I just need to round up the fee for the passport or I'd have it already. The trip should help with ideas, realism in descriptions and the general writing.

Dan's group is going hog wild in email. I'm having to actually schedule a slot of time to keep up with it all. You can ask Dan to add you if its something that interests you...its all chatter on quantum science subjects - technical philosophy stuff.

Cy
    dan

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:18 am by dan

I'll be glad to do that, if you like. The only stuff I care about, though, is what I post here, end of the world stuff.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:50 pm by Cyrellys

dan wrote:I'll be glad to do that, if you like.  The only stuff I care about, though, is what I post here, end of the world stuff.  

Thank you Dan.
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:19 am by Cyrellys

It's been a busy August for me. For anyone who might wonder what I've been up to, well I've been neck deep in writing a book. I won't be saying much about it till its done, other than it's creative writing -- fiction, and should be a fun read. So my time has been filled with that and just watching the view.

Not much new in the view either...SOSDD...the system inhabitants are calling Constitutionalists threats and terrorists in acts of classic uneducated ignorance. Some of the talking heads honestly don't seem to know any better...the sheriff in Spokane who rolled his box of rocks across the floor recently, definitely knew better per someone who used to live in the area and thinks he should now be recalled.

Sheriff Compares Constitutionalists to ISIS
    -- Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich linked “rhetoric” from supporters of the U.S. Constitution to violent anti-gov...
    http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/sheriff-compares-constitutionalists-to-isis

Fw: Fwd: your party has been called terrorist by F.B.I.
    Reference dispute between Todd Bartels vs NM. dist. 7 . the asst. dist, attorney Bruce Burnwell

‘Terror’ Watchlists Erasing American Rights: Feds to “Revoke Passports Without Charge or Trial”
    Source: http://wp.me/p3c1Bb-dbS
    -- Increasingly, designations on watchlists, both official and unofficial, are replacing due process of suspicion, investigation, arrest, charge and trial, and skipping ahead to simply blacklist individuals and deny them equal rights.

This time, the legislation centers around passports, which would now be revoked upon any suspicion, whatsoever and despite a lack of evidence of wrongdoing, of links to foreign terrorists groups. But these links to ‘terrorism’ are not legally defined or limited, nor do they result as a penalty for criminal convictions, but from being added to a list. Gestapo, anyone?

Quote: Police State USA reports:

A bill passed by the U.S. House of Representatives would allow the government to restrict Americans’ travel through the revocation of passports based upon mere suspicions of unscrupulous activity. This bill represents another dangerous step forward in the war on terror and the disintegration of American due process.

H.R. 237, the “FTO (Foreign Terrorist Organization) Passport Revocation Act of 2015,” will allow the U.S. Secretary of State the unchecked authorityto prohibit individuals from traveling internationally. According to the bill, the Secretary may unilaterally revoke (or refuse to issue) a passport from “any individual whom the Secretary has determined has aided, assisted, abetted, or otherwise helped an organization the Secretary has designated as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1189).”

The bill did not bother to define what the terms “aided, assisted, abetted, or otherwise helped” actually mean, in legal terms. The power has been left open-ended so that it can mean whatever the secretary wants it to mean. Needless to say, a bill like this would be easily abused.

The travel restriction requires no presumption of innocence for the targeted individual; no explanation; no public presentation of evidence; no opportunity for a defense; no checks and balances on the power. The bill does not outline any appeals process for the targeted individual. The only stipulation is that the Secretary of State must issue a report to the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs — “classified or unclassified.” The bill does not state that either committee can reverse the secretary’s decisions.

more at link above...

So, who's the current Secretary of State? That's right John Kerry, mr. Deep State who along with John McCain helped put neo-nazis in power in the Ukraine, which subsequently destabilized that nation in the expectation that Russia could be drawn into another population reducing conflict that could eliminate another round of our own enlisted military in a modern grist mill like the one they tried to create with Syria and ISIS. And who was the former Secretary of State? Hillary Clinton...who I hear really wants to be POTUS, and was neck deep in the Bengazi affair and maybe even the gun running debacle south of the US border, Walmart (currently doing some curious remodeling projects), and other rumored things that would raise an eyebrow and likely disqualify her for the position she wants.

Shrug...yeah SOSDD for a comatose public.

And if the public being decidedly comatose isn't enough check out the possibility that we may have confirmation-tianjin-was-nuked

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/25/confirmation-tianjin-was-nuked/

Don't let the article host scare you off, the analysis was detailed and fascinating, including the bio on the analyst.

Enjoy.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:52 pm by Cyrellys

As the first two whirl wind months of 2016 finish out, I actually remembered I have a home here and probably ought to plug in my paradigm thermometer with an update!

So, what I've been up to:

Started off the year with two appearances on Susan Lindauer's Covert Report. The first one was January 2, 2016 and the second one was the next Saturday.

Then I ended up talked into doing Tuesdays and Thursdays on the Microeffect Radio Network on the Who's Next show with Victor (Manticore Group) and Joe McNeil, proprietor of the radio network out of Idaho. We were in the position to get a close view of the events in Harney County Oregon with the civil protests at the Refuge over the National Land Grabs in the West, as well as the ambush of the vehicle containing several of the protest leaders and resulting in the assassination of the rancher Lavoy Finicum and the swiss cheezing of their vehicle as the (mercenary contractors?) aka State Police attempted to kill the other occupants as they screamed in terror for help.

Our coverage of the National Land Grabs, landed me a support position as a frequent co-host with Maggie Rose on her New Concord Hour at the same Network...so now I'm doing major research AND involved in 2 radio shows weekly.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I end up in these things, lopsided grin. I really do know but it is convenient to look back and scratch my head a bit, since none of this was exactly planned for this year...I was originally supposed to be finishing my sci-fi book, that has been sitting on my desk since December collecting dust. Speaking of which I finally have put enough odd dollars together to get it copyrighted formally. All things in good time right?

So here's the link to the chat and listen live at Microeffect:

http://www.themicroeffect.com/microeffect/chatroom/

Who's Next with Joe McNeil & Co-hosts Cyrellys & Victor of Manticore Group
    Airs Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9am - 11am Mountain Time
    The Microeffect Radio Network

The New Concord Hour with Maggie Rose, Guest Host Cyrellys Geibhendach
    Airs Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays at 3pm Mountain Time or 2pm Pacific.
    The Microeffect Radio Network

The other project I have going this year is for The Mental Militia, a brain-child of Elias Alias of Montana (Senior Editor of OathKeepers). Elias contacted me last year in November, I think it was about coming on his project as an Contributing Editor. I've been posting some historical pieces to the site as time allows and noting the underlying ancient celtic philosophical strains. I'm promising myself to make a list of all these items in each of the pieces...oh that growing to do list!

I wonder if I could petition the Source to slow the planet just a bit, to squeeze a few more daylight hours or at least waking hours into each daily period so I can get a bit more done...I'd promise to drink more coffee if it were possible! I just can't do better than a minimum 4 hours of sleep a night and maintain my sanity.

If I were a drinker, I'd salute the man of Patton's circle who took the time to mentor one of my mentors...why? Because in every age must the shield wall be manned and if the future is not attended to, then it crumbles and is breached when we're least paying attention. Whatever life you may be living now Sir, well met and kudos on your erstwhile protoge!

Cy
    dan

Post Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:45 am by dan

Cy,

I'm glad to see you drop by, once in awhile. Keep up the good work.

Come by the BPW whenever you wish to freshen on the philosophy.

Dan
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:35 pm by Cyrellys

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm glad to see you drop by, once in awhile.  Keep up the good work.  

Come by the BPW whenever you wish to freshen on the philosophy.

Dan

Thank you Dan, I will. At the moment just returned from town to over 20 emails! Happens without fail every time I'm out, grin.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:25 am by Cyrellys

Admin log: did some rearranging of OMF
    *cleared old unused guest threads
    *moved active boards up toward top
    *installed Facebook like
    *Set up board for MIND MIX RADIO
    *Posted MMR 4/25/2016 audio embed player
    *Updated Forum logo; still need to install it.
    *reviewed missing forum navigation buttons
    *collected templates for missing forum nav buttons
    *to do: create full set nav buttons to match and install.

dan

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:23 am by dan

Glad to see you back again, Cy.  Thanks for the update on the forum.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:52 am by Cyrellys

Thanks Dan! I'm going to be putting in some time to clean and update the forum and get it up to speed. Please let me know if any of the 'improvements' are not working out for you. I can always reverse anything that is inconvenient.

And I hope you enjoy the new audio resource.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:59 am by Cyrellys

From Cyrellys to Manticore Group Member today 04/27/2016 wrt Cyclic Catacylsm:

I only know that one of the things my Grandmother had told me was that my adult years are in the window for the Cyclic Cataclysm period. She did not have an exact date. She described it as a window of possibility, and that some passages are violent, others are not so much. She said that while we contend with the corruption we will face being interrupted just like what happened 12,000 years ago. Essentially we are repeating history was the implication. Previous passages have included pole shifting. It would have to be a catastrophic passage for that.

So far we have all the signs: climate shifting (winter comes later and later, dry areas becoming wet, and wet areas drying), chaotic weather events (increased tornadoes, bigger hurricanes, frequency of hail and straightline winds on the deck, Red Sky at Night is NOT a sailors delight aka volcanic and space debris particles increase in atmosphere), increased volcanism (we are currently 40 active volcanoes with 34 of them in the Pacific ring of fire), increased size and frequency of seismic activity, increased deep crust gaseous releases (sulfur, methane), magnetic anomalies, increased harmonic disturbances (strange sounds in the air and ground).

Recommendations: move 500 miles inland from any oceanic body of water, move away from lakes or rivers, get to 3000 feet or higher in elevation. stay off sand or silty ground, get on land that is over non-rotton (crumbly) rock preferably granite. Watch for ground heating if in the west.

Yellowstone did NOT erupt in the last catastrophic passage that initiated the melting of glacial period. Increased activity yes, but not a serious eruption. Keep an eye on herd type animals behavior (sensitive to deep ground dangers) and that of birds (sensitive to magnetic issues).

Most psychic sensitives (open system physics) tied to elites or gov types are influencing system inhabitants giving the impression that this fall (September, October) may result in beginning of a year long effects period that are violent? I can't say what I believe because I only think in terms of probability percentages based on information patterns and perceptional strengths. Entropy vs Energetic Degree, metaphor where the physical medium of reality and the mind are one in the same thing. Mind is not limited to time, space, or place. Space being any distance 4 dimensional between any two or more locations or relationships between places and mind. Mind being interconnected consciousness system which all living beings are a part of and contributor to. All of humanity is reacting at some level at this point in time with discomfort to the rise in effects. Women who are sensitive to the moon's phases are experiencing the most effects.

Wrt effects, notice the relationship between increases in seismic events and human behavioral reactions (protesting violence). There is a distinct action reaction relationship going on there. When you see violence outbreaks the planet reacts and ramps up its reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsmlSapH6wM

IF the information is accurate then we are in a period of potential chaos that increases like boiling frog syndrome. It's why I strongly advocate obtaining seed for both planting AND reserve (reserve amount should take into account a stasis period of at least one year - each year of stasis the productivity potential divides in half, one year production for food and seed saving from the production), and the acquisition of small livestock seed stock (breeding stock rabbit, sheep, goat for milk meat and leather), and the collection of private library - if civilization went into collapse what physical books would you value for yourself and the surviving generations?

WRT Pole Shift, we already have a strong magnetic pole shift in progress...10 miles per year marching toward Siberia and to the west. This means that our east coast is rolling further north but tipping to the west. If this continues it will move more into Canada's position and will become more Canada like in climate and weather. Montana drops further west and south toward a more Pacific NW position - this could mean becoming either wetter like the Willamette Valley OR more like Eastern Oregon high steppe climate. California drops further south and becomes more in a position like Mexico pivoting to be the new southern US. Alaska drops south to the position of Pacific NW, as does British Columbia Canada. This assumes the movement remains steady and follows the path of the magnetic movement...so far that is what has been happening...see the alterations in climate to these forms over the last 20 - 30 years. The government does not want to make any admissions about pole shift, but an airport in Florida had to adjust their computerized positioning designation so that planes could still find them...that was just a few short years ago (5 years? you can still find record of that online).

I'm a holistic style thinker and work with massive interrelated patterns of information. For me intuition helps me to identify WHERE to look but it is the information that creates tiers of probability that I can assign to each piece in the 4 dimensional puzzle...this puzzle is FLUID. This means that I can easily adjust it as new information affects other parts around it. So for me it is more like witnessing rather than believing.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:08 pm