Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Bard

Post Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:50 pm by Bard

Cyrellys wrote:

Hot of the press for you, I suspect.

Or just downright funny.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:04 pm by Cyrellys

Bard wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:

Hot of the press for you, I suspect.

Or just downright funny.

yeah synchronistic? Lol, Dan used a rare phrase last week that I used the same day too...go figure, and I'm next door to Great Falls MT and he's Great Falls over there...

I quit counting a while back about such things like that...If I thought about it too much might get a little boggled.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:25 am by Cyrellys

I have enlisted some extra help in promoting the posts of OMF, Manticore Group, and any forthcoming writings I produce at hubpages.com Morrigu will be swinging through and picking up page links and bits of content to promote on a regular basis via links on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, Buddymarks, and delicious. I may have her help eventually with some other things as well which I have trouble getting to. Hopefully this will begin to improve traffic through here by disseminating some of the contents further.

----

On another note: Manticore Group is producing a substantial volume of information.
    http://manticoregroup.wordpress.com/

One of the current topics under discussion there is the recent Ebola Crisis.
    Be sure to check it out when you have time.

-----

Mental note: Vatican Astronomer recently on record stating ET is real...I still need to dredge up the link.

Cy
    Bard

Post Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 am by Bard

Vatican astronomer

Audio interview included.

.... Not, the one..... Just noticed.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:53 pm by Cyrellys

Thanks Bard!

Did a radio interview today with Susan Lindauer on her show The Covert Report on Truth Frequency Radio.

EBOLA & THE DEPOPULATION AGENDA W/Cyrellys Geibendach
    Bard

Post Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:34 pm by Bard

You sounded a bit confused she was even calling you....

Somewhere around the Hr mark you said something regarding, "People are not connecting the dots." in regard to seeing the bigger picture in their research.

Dots can be hazardous to ones health - so sang the bards.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:15 pm by Cyrellys

I was a little groggy when she called as my family had let me over-sleep. I'm notorious for burning the candle at both ends of the stick for weeks at a time and when they get a shot at making me stay asleep they'll take it. Not good for coherency at the start of radio interviews! Anyway, when she called she was breaking up on the phone and there was background noise, and she didn't direct any questions at me right off the bat, so I wasn't sure at first what the situation was or what she was expecting. We got it rolling though.

The dots being hazardous, well in this case, not connecting the dots can cause the deaths of millions. When faced with those kinds of consequences, the dots become more important than personal safety and security...besides, if someone wants to tangle with me, I can vouch for the fact I've got more than 40 years of abject frustrations with all that is not right with the world, to take out on their unsuspecting skins. So Bring IT! If they want to volunteer to be my proverbial punching bag, I won't complain; in fact I'll relish it. I'm a meat eater with five inch fangs and enough venom to waste a whole herd of elephants in under six seconds. They can consider themselves warned...they're legal frustration release if they are masochistic enough to "volunteer".

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:39 pm by Cyrellys

A tremendous amount of twitter chatter today. Picked up a pile of followers in the aftermath of the radio interview and subsequent posts at Manticore on the subject of Ebola and depopulation culture's seeming involvement. I spent a good portion of my free time today chatting with them in the odd broken english of twitter.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:11 pm by Cyrellys

Points of interest today:

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/10/white-house-senior-administration-officials-heard-saying-we-are-screwed-over-ebola-virus-2465660.html

http://alternative-news.tk/mil
    itary-generals-move-to-arrest-obama-after-they-find-proof-he-armed-isis/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/10/07/after-nurse-contracts-ebola-spanish-health-workers-raise-concerns-about-protective-equipment/

Let's see washington post and the state department half same as one dozen of the other?

PHOTOS Courtesy of PJ Watson who said on twitter today: This is how a Spanish hospital is isolating an ebola-infected nurse. Via @zerohedge

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 BzXmxKBCMAIuvkx

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 1

and now something more pleasing to the soul:

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 19 BzYYvO6CUAIxaJX
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:18 am by Cyrellys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63HihSOgZkI
    video with info potentially related to the "whatwasdone" analysis group findings on the "How Will You Tell The World" glyphs.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:30 am by Cyrellys

Been a crazy year so far. The Satellite service company Wild Blue has so limited my bandwidth that the kids can no longer use the internet for homeschooling and I'm typing as we speak without even seeing my words.

What was that old addage about technology is supposed to make our lives easier? Whaat a load of hogwash.

Our household has had a visit from a couple really nasty colds this year which has put a real kink in all the activities and my work online.

But despite all that we trudge on.

2 years from D-Day. We shall see.

On to other business.

My personal website is finished. Added my business page to it this evening. I have been working on one script, and might have a ghostwriting project in the wind. And my usual scribbles are still defying a decent organization. I could fill a international shipping container with round tuits and still not obtain sufficiency.

Family is playing round and round the mulberry bush with self-employment which makes a mess of some of my personal goals. But all that really isn't new news. I'm talking to the wall here, so bear with me.

So here's the $101 question of the day...Does Putin have a baby daughter? We wait to find out for certain what is up across the pond on Monday, heard something about a press conference being scheduled - as of this last afternoon NYT apparently didn't know but had a blurry blurb about there being all sorts of rumors about why he was MIA.

Our good friend Larry Bryant has another project. He sent out a press release/classified ad yesterday containing the following content and permission to spread it far and wide:

My Latest Posting on classifiedads.com -- http://www.classifiedads.com/announcements-ad162200943.htm

[LWB Note:  Feel free to share the content of this effort.]

== Blow the Whistle on the U. S. Army's 1966 UFO Confrontation at
    Grafenwoehr, Germany! ==

Recently, a former U. S. soldier has revealed his victimhood at the
    hands of a landed crew of UFOnauts whose technical prowess apparently
    exceeded that of any Earthling during the mid-1960's.

The crew's summer-night intrusion at the soldier's infantry-training
    camp in Grafenwoehr, Germany, apparently included abduction of one or
    more fellow infantrymen and the disabling of their M-113 personnel
    carrier.  For more details of the soldier's experience, see his
    narrative posted at
    http://www.openminds.tv/former-gi-recalls-west-german-ufo-landing-incident/32424

During the period in question, the soldier served as a truck driver
    for A Company, 2nd Battalion, 21st Infantry, 24th Division.

If you or someone you know were among the participants/witnesses in
    this case, and would like to offer the public some documented evidence
    as to how and why the Army has suppressed public access to it, you,
    and/or any other corroborative party, might prefer to submit your own
    account -- in the form of a notarized deathbed confession.  If so,
    please share your information with me as follows:  Larry W. Bryant,
    8415 Orcutt Avenue, Newport News, VA  23605-1415; phone: 757-251-2310;
    e-mail: overtci@gmail.com .

Whatever you choose to provide might serve as a catalyst for other
    whistleblowers to come forward and tell all in the interest of greater
    UFO freedom of information and accountability.

END QUOTE.

That's it for the moment except that ----- is still yowling THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!

QUOTE FROM EMAIL FROM Europe: Sounds like a plan....
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/03/14/russias-seven-pronged-strategy-designed-to-conquer-america/

MY REPLY: And he's been howling the RUSSIANS are COMING since at least 2008 that I can think of.  Funny but, they seem to have other preoccupations.  They don't seem to be interested in a Vietnam type scenario.  Lately they've had a better notion of building a better economic system.  Who needs conquests, death, and destruction when you can circumvent the morons of the world and leave them sitting on their keister's in the dust?  Shrug.
    THE RUSSIAN's ARE COMING!  Really?  Did Hell freeze over and I missed the event?
    Cy

END QUOTES.

But to read the article, you can see he certainly believes it. I suppose he never asked himself what would possess anyone on this planet to want to take on all the headaches we have over here? Who in their right or not right mind is that big a glutton for punishment? The nuts out of ISIS maybe, but hey, we created those! So that isn't surprising. But the Bear coming over here would be. This is one of the largest chatter topics roaming the net right now. Most of the liberty community has swallowed that fish hook clear to the sinker. I suppose they can't continue to say the mainstream media isn't still having an effect on them.

Laterz. Cy
    dan

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:46 am by dan

Cy,

Nice to see you here, back in health. We were missing you!

What is your primary site, lately, besides here, of course?
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:57 pm by Cyrellys

dan wrote:Cy,

Nice to see you here, back in health.  We were missing you!  

What is your primary site, lately, besides here, of course?  

Thanks Dan,

Well I had to take some time to straighten up my mess here and close out last year. I'm getting rolling now.

As far as my primary site goes, the group I work with have always been and continue to be email based. However I've been free to share more of the dialogs of several members. Those go to Manticore Group. I now have my personal website which is mostly just a gateway and has a page for the customers of my writing & editing. I still write for Hubpages off and on, and intend to do a good deal more this year with it, except I had to find a way around the pathetically slow internet service that makes dial-up look like mach 4. It's been the biggest stumbling block. I've managed to improve some of it by obtaining some apps that take out some of the middle activities.

My primary focus this year however is the script I've been working on, and on the upcoming ghostwriting project. I also have a couple of prospective projects in celtic history genre on the table. This year is to spend more time on things that pay bills so my usual will still roam but its going to play second fiddle to the paying gigs.

No worries about OMF. It's still home.

Bren said that the PTB have been systematicallys scratching the old OMFv.1 content out of the Internet Archives. So far they haven't touched our copies to my knowledge. So that's just an fyi on something we may end up facing later this year. If they do, they'll find more copies than they can inconspicuously wipe suddenly sprouting everytime they turn around. Maybe they know that and havn't touched ours, banking on our obscurity to veil it all? Shrug.

Compass Morainn's main site is down. I havn't had time to dredge it back up just yet. But all things in good time. The public face of it was in stasis anyway as we all work out of email, and Synch doesn't give indication of it being anything urgent at the moment.

When the mountain snows clear, I'll also have to find time for the house-building project too. No shortage of stuff to do.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:02 pm by Cyrellys

Manticore Group http://manticoregroup.wordpress.com/

Cy's WordSmithing services: http://cyrellys8.wix.com/cyrellys#!about2/cg3b

Cy's Personal Website: http://cyrellys8.wix.com/cyrellys
    dan

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:57 pm by dan

Cy,

You are keeping busy, for sure.  Things have been quiet around here, as you can see, but nothing wrong with that.  Looking at the present state of the world, there is much to be concered about, and, as you suggest, a two-year time horizon is being pretty generous.  I try to keep focused finding hope for the future, which is not getting any more distant, IMHO.  

Please do keep us posted on your updates.  I enjoy reading your always thoughtful insights on current developments.

Cyrellys

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:13 pm by Cyrellys

Data dump on psychotronic warfare, psychic driving, and neodymium magnets

Searches:
    Psychotronich warfare and the wireless society
    psychotronich warfare pdf psychic driving
    psychotronic warfare spiritual access

psychotronic warfare and radionics

psychotronic weapons

psychotronic weapons truth

psychotronic mind control

psychotronic generator

psychotronic weapons symptoms

psychotronic weapons brain manipulation from a distance

non lethal  non kinetic fka psychotronic

scalar microwave weapons

electronic assault technologies

remote neural monitoring

radionics

orgone generators

energy similar to radio waves

life force technolog

Dr. Albert Abrams

Etheric and Psychotronic Warfare

Radionics and Psychotronic Warfare

Orgone

Psionics

tactical weapon

Scalar Tesla Syn Telepathy

Neodymium magnets N48

Documents:

www.bahaistudies.net/asma/psychic_warfare.pdf

www.breggin.com/ECT/PsychicDrivngDynamicImplant.pdf

https://murdercube.com/files/Miscellaneous/Psychic%20Warfare%20-%20Threat%20or%20Illusion%20-%20Ebon%20Martin.pdf

http://stopthecrime.net/docs/bailey%20mind%20control.pdf

http://mindjustice.org/russian.pdf Psychotronic War and the Security of Russia by V.N Lopatin and V.D. Tsygankov, Moscow 1999

http://www.aisjca-mft.org/MIND-WEAPON.pdf  (DARPA - nano technology)

https://www.freedomfchs.com/pdfs/canadatisovpw.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychotronics

[PDF]ELF waves and EEG Entrainment – A Psychotronic Warfare ...

www.mindhasnofirewall.com/.../ELF-waves-and-EEG-Entrainment-A-Ps...

ELF WAVES AMD EEG ENTRAINMENT. A PSYCHOTRONIC WARFARE POSSIBILITY. Adapted From A Tape Recording Of A 35 mm Slide Presentation.

[PDF]Torture using Directed Energy and Neurological Weapons ...

www.karlaturner.org/articles/.../Mind-Control-Technology-Exposed.pdf

Jan 4, 2007 - http://ce399.typepad.com/weblog/files/MindWar.pdf. 7.Neurobiology: A case ..... The terms “psychotronic weapons”, “mood management” and.

The Matrix Deciphered- Robert Duncan - Vigli.org www.vigli.org/.../The-Matrix-Deciphered_Robert-Duncan_Nov-2010_2...Nov 8, 2010 - "Soul Catcher: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed" (2010) available on Amazon .... Secret Psychotronic Concentration Cam

[PDF]The Invisible Third World War.pdf - Project Camelot projectcamelot.org/The_Invisible_Third_World_War.pdf by WH Bowart - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles after the war, Germ Warfare trials were held which convicted a number of ..... who has several of his psychotronic weapons papers on file at the Defense.

PARAMETERS, US Army War College Quarterly - Spring 1998 strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/.../thomas.htm Strategic Studies Institute This article examines energy-based weapons, psychotronic weapons, and other developments designed to alter the ability of the human body to process stimuli.

[PDF]Mind Control, World Control servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com/.../mil/.../Mind_Control_World_Control.pd... Medical Intelligence Office. D8T-03447/82/018. Top: A Defense Intelligence Agency brief on. "Psychotronic Warfare." Bottom: An enlarged x-ray of a brain ...

[PDF]A Mind/Brain/Matter Model Consistent with Quantum ... www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/homeland.../Bearden_UFO_ADA068988.pdf Using his own collation and analysis of Soviet psychotronic weapo;-~ ... systems 1 tactics 1 and operations; technical intelligence; nuclear weapons employment

ELF Wave and EEG Entrainment - A Psychotronic Warfare ... www.pdfdrive.net/elf-wave-and-eeg-entrainment-a-psychotronic-warfare...Free PDF drive to download ebooks. Search E.g: Advertising , Android ... THE REALITY OF PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS TODAY! Pages: 114. Size: 3.7 MB

[PDF]Putin to psychotronic war - Organised Crime of Covert ...www.organised-crime-of-covert-electronic-assault-nz.com/.../elinspectad... Jul 31, 2012 - The development of psychotronic weapons-wave devices by ... recently, Russian President Vladimir Putin endorsed his psychotronic weapons.

PDF]The New Mental Battlefield - ICOMWwww.icomw.org/documents/alexander.pdf by MTJ Pickering - ‎Related articles psychotronics or bioenergetics. Lieutenant ... be more specific, there are weapons sys- tems that .... The use of psychotronic weapons has al- ready been ...
    [PDF]The Shadow Government: - StealthSkater www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Boylan_3.pdf archived as http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Boylan_3.pdf .... psychological and psychotronic warfare (PSYOPS), parapsychological intelligence ...

[PDF]Monarch: The New Phoenix Program II - Decrypted Matrix https://decryptedmatrix.com/.../Monarch-The-New-Phoenix-Program-Two-... history of nuclear, chemical, and biological warfare, and all weapons ...... warfare operation, in order to screen the development of psychotronic weapons.

2014 739 Psychotronic Weapons.pdf - WhatDoTheyKnow https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/.../2014%20739... WhatDoTheyKnow? Oct 27, 2014 - (PDF file). This is an HTML version of an attachment to the Freedom of Information request 'Non Lethal weapons, less lethal weapons, soft kill ..

[PDF]Digital TV-HAARP-GWEN-Silent Sound-Mind Control www.contendingfortruth.com/.../Digital-TV-HAARP-GWEN-Silent-Sou... Dec 15, 2008 - Alternate Sites--Dr. Johnson's Audio & PDF Archives at: ..... of Silence is a military-intelligence code word for certain psychotronic weapons of.

Space Preservation Act of 2001 fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html Federation of American Scientists PDF Version ... (1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove ... (II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, ...

Non Lethal Weapons, Mind Control Weapons, Psychotronic ... Video for psychotronic warfare pdf▶ 4:26 www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3QpbrnCiAQ Mar 10, 2012 - Uploaded by Robin Yan Non Lethal Weapons (also 2010) http://unidir.org/pdf/ouvrages/pdf-1-... 5 ) Non lethal weapons, mind ...

PDF]What Impact Will Psychotronic Weapons Have on Crisis ... lib.post.ca.gov/lib-documents/cc/class52/52-basgall.pdf  What Impact Will Psychotronic Weapons Have on Crisis Negotiation ... America has always been a society infatuated with guns and weapons. The Wild.

Intl Law – Weapons of Mass Destruction are Non Lethal ... lissakr11humane.com/.../intl-law-weapons-of-mass-destruction-are-non-l... Mar 4, 2013 - ... Lethal Weapons, Mind Control Weapons, or psychotronic weapons has ... http://unidir.org/pdf/ouvrages/pdf-1-92-9045-002-2-en.pdf Violation ...

NSA Remote Neural Monitoring - Oregon State Hospital www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/russelltice-nsarnmebl.html His movie is called "The Enemy Within - Psychic Warfare". .... Space Preservation Act, weapons ban of 2001; Patents for psychotronic weapons; US patent for remote neural ..... nsa.pdf from Mireille Torjman synthetic telepathy ills lawsuit (2010)

"Radionics, A Tactical Weapon for Military Use" (Part V of ... https://borderlandsciences.org/.../Bearden_Tactical_Radionics_V.html ... destroying Radionic or Psychotronic equipment, and persecuting Radionic operators dedicated to ... U.S. adversary knew about Psychotronics (i.e. whether or not the U.S. had built PT weapons of .... [Digital (PDF):

ce399 | research archive: Psychotronic Weapons ce399.typepad.com/weblog/psychotronic-weapons/ Sep 24, 2009 - ... Policy Issues. Congressional Research Service: Library of Congress (pdf file) .... http://noworldsystem.com/category/psychotronic-weapons/.

Electronic Mind Control Scalar Microwave Weapons ... https://concen.org/.../electronic-mind-control-scalar-microwave-weapons... Jan 19, 2015 - Barrie Trower is a former Royal Navy microwave weapons expert and former cold-war .... The Reality of Psychotronic Weapons Today.pdf

[PDF]Remote Neural Monitoring.pdf - Freedom from Covert ... https://www.freedomfchs.com/pdfs/remoteneuralmonitoring2.pdf Driving brain electrical activity with external E-M, Magnetophosphenes, Delgado. The Zapping ... Dr. Cameron, psychic driving. ultraconceptual communications.

Psychic driving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_driving Wikipedia Psychic driving was a psychiatric procedure in which patients were subjected to a continuously repeated audio message on a looped tape to alter their ...

[PDF]Immigration system not corrupt - Law Project for Psychiatric ... www.psychrights.org/Research/Digest/.../ArtclsCanadianBrainwashing.pd... "psychic driving" - forced to listen to a continuous repetition of words and phrases .intended to alter her mind. A classically trained singer who had won national ...

Alfred McCoy, Hebb, the CIA and Torture www.uio.no/studier/emner/jus/ikrs/.../Brown.pdf University of Oslo by RE BROWN - ‎2007 - ‎Cited by 5 - ‎Related articles used techniques such as sensory isolation, depatterning and psychic driving, ... isolation procedure as part of his “psychic driving” method (Cameron, 1956; .

Project Bluebird - WantToKnow.info www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg In a paper published in the American Journal of Psychiatry entitled "Psychic Driving," Dr. Cameron [33] describes his brainwashing techniques. Psychic driving ...

John St. Clair Akwei vs. NSA, Ft. Meade, MD, USA - Whale www.whale.to/b/akwei.pdf Driving brain electrical activity with external E-M, Magnetophosphenes, Delgado. The Zapping ... Dr. Cameron, psychic driving. ultraconceptual communications.

[PDF]Anatomy of a Public Interest Case against the CIA www.turnerhome.org/jct/Anatomy.pdf by JL Rauh - ‎Cited by 11 - ‎Related articles Cameron called “psychic driving” -- a procedure used nowhere else in which tape-recorded messages were played hundreds of thousands of times.

mind slaves of the Operation Monarch conspiracy: Sarah ... peacepink.ning.com/xn/detail/2351430:Topic:593328?xg_source... Feb 23, 2015 - mind slaves of the Operation Monarch conspiracy: Sarah "Rogue" Palin. Posted by ... Theta "psychic driving" is obsolete...or so it was assumed at first! But the .... http://www.rense.com/general96/Operation_Mind_Control.pdf.

Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control by Ron Patton - Whale www.whale.to/b/patton.html THETA considered to the “psychic” programming. .... Cameron conceived the technique of “psychic driving,” wherein unsuspecting patients were kept in a .... is generally in denial of the over whelming evidence of this multifarious conspiracy.

TARGETED INDIVIDUALS: SYNTHETIC MENTAL ILLNESS ... martinacableuk.net/2013/.../targeted-individuals-synthetic-mental-illness/ Mar 3, 2013 - Page 52. http://www.freedomfchs.com/thematrixdeciph.pdf .... meltdowns have been popular on websites – has led to conspiracy theorists pointing .... In psychic driving, patients were often exposed to hundreds of thousands of ...

Radionics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radionics Wikipedia Radionics is an alternative medicine that claims disease can be diagnosed and treated with a kind of energy similar to radio waves. The concept behind ...

Radionics - Science of The Future www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/esp_salud19.htm Radionics is a method of diagnosis and treatment at a distance which utilizes specially designed instruments practitioner can determine the underlying causes of ...

Radionics and Orgone Generators to get results and ... www.radionics.org/  Radionics, which is boosted with orgone generators, and how you can use this new life force technology for success in marketing.

Psychotronic Warfare - by Lawrence Wilson, MD drlwilson.com/articles/PSYCHOTRONIC.htm PSYCHOTRONIC WARFARE AND RADIONICS ... Psychotronics or psi warfare is the use of electronic machines to send beams of energy or frequencies directly ...

Ultimate Radionics, Orgone, Psionics www.higherpowertech.com/ Psychotronic instruments such as Radionics gives you that KEY so you are able to access these subtle energy planes and create whatever you desire.

Psychotronic Warfare | EU - Before It's News beforeitsnews.com/eu/2015/03/psychotronic-warfare-2580674.html 2 days ago - Psychotronics or psi warfare is the use of electronic machines to send beams of ... Radionics and psychotronics can be used for healing. This is ...

"Radionics, A Tactical Weapon for Military Use" (Part V of ... https://borderlandsciences.org/.../Bearden_Tactical_Radionics_V.html ... have been systematically destroying Radionic or Psychotronic equipment, ... knew about Psychotronics (i.e. whether or not the U.S. had built PT weapons of its ...

Weather Warfare - Page 36 - Google Books Result https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1931882606 Jerry E. Smith - 2006 - ‎History ...The origin of Radionics is found in the ancient art of radiesthesia, or dowsing. ... (PACE) and a frequent presenter at Radionic and Psychotronic conferences.

More On Radionics, Etheric And Psychotronic Warfar... - Life ... www.lifeforceorgone.co.uk/2015/01/more-on-radionics-etheric-and.html Jan 28, 2015 - Psychotronics or psi warfare is the use of electronic machines to send beams of energy or frequencies directly to people's brains and bodies ...

Dialogs:

all about Orgonite (and Wilhelm Reich's research), its very useful. Here is a link to a thread that refs the use of neodynium magnets to boost the power.  http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?p=66729

To boost the power or disrupt it?  The conversation I had with someone was that the magnets could have been placed on the person in several key locations and the weapon in the 'van' would seem as if broken to the operators, thus the journalist might still be alive today.  Cy

Reply:  From my research it boosts. But in orgonite that increases the protection. Either way, I met and stayed with Don and Carol Croft in Couer d'Alene Idaho, a few years back and they talked a lot about the etheric attacks on him and Carol. Was quite enlightening. Don was the first to mainstream the use of orgonite. He wrote a book on their lives and experiences. He has a few websites... Ethericwarriors.com and worldwithoutparasites.com

--  On the forum thread the image results in the posted video in the ferrofluids using EM field, that image is the Celtic Triskelle.  Its a representative design indicating magnetic energy and can be found on ancient stones from the archeological period of "the Return" through the period of the stone megaliths used to map the changes in the Earth post cataclysm.

--  on Radionics and Psychotronic Warfare in relation to neodymium (there's probably more I could gather on related nano tech, EM fields, and ancient tech involving energy) ....remember that project I worked on involving the glyphs?  One interpretation was the ancients had set up a network of mega machines around the globe that literally operated the planet's life protection field...that the main machine (great pyramid?) and possibly others were "missing" key parts making the system as a whole defunct...resulting in no way to boost or reinforce the Earth's protective magnetic field as we traverse the cyclic cataclysm AND a certain area of space with extreme activity that is reported to be hazardous to life.

http://www.majesticcarbon12.eu/

Quote:  Five N 48 magnets placed around the upper torso but never on the spine would completely negate any effects of a directed energy weapon. In most cases, an operator or controller of such a device works out of a van and they would simple sit there fiddling with the device believing it was broken. It is also important to note: Do not use magnets of a higher strength. They are too hard to use and can cause problems in other areas on a human. Use N 48 magnets. They are about $6 USD and can be shipped in within a week.
    try K & P Magnetics.

http://asheepnomore.net/2015/03/20/dead-125-scientists-75-high-level-bankers-and-within-24-hours-3-investigative-journalists/

QUOTE:  FYI

We had some verifiable intel on psychic driving when I was back in uniform, when all the school shootings began.  Our sources said this could be done with EM devices programmed to a persons natural harmonics and radiation spectrum.  See if you can find the PDF doc Psychotronic Warfare by the KGB....I found a link, but it is not the same info I had.

Additionally, our sources mentioned that this is combined with what they called PDH therapy for the infliction of intense pain, hypnosis and psychotropic drugs.

Q.

Quote:  As LTG Keith Walker notes, “the rising velocity of human interaction through the internet and social media makes influencing human behavior the centerpiece of military strategy.”

Source:  http://www.allnewspipeline.com/More_States_Added_To_Jade_Helm_15.php

He further opines that, “the human is absent in our current doctrine, period. We don’t talk about it.” And questions, “do we have a gap in our strategic thinking?”

What was that Sorcha Fal said as part of the intergroup 2014 January dialogs on the net between the comm sites?  That part about US foreign and domestic policy being influenced by non-terrestrial contact?

Was this guy on the need to know list or is he just a parrot?  Cy

Comments like these from LTG Walker are welcoming for rethinking Army capabilities and is often a catalyst for change. General Robert W. Cone, the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command commented, “The central figure of the last 10 years of war is the importance of the human domain. We paid to learn the language, culture, tribes and fidelity in terms of network targeting… we must put in place structural imperatives so that we learn those lessons and add them to our doctrine.”

Paid huh?  As in those illegal treaties with Grey Group?  1998 commentary by Catherine Austin Fitts about how Arlington Institute approached her about 'meeting ET' and about helping to 'evolve' the governance system to facilitate the awareness of extraterrestrial contact and interaction and affiliated policies?  Ah but the public is "too toxic to deal with".  So target and enemy #1 is the public.  Especially the capable members.

Cy

Now about "imperatives" and "doctrine".  Imperatives are how some members of the ET community operate.  They don't use laws.  It's all imperatives which operate upon objectives.  Doctrine is just another word for imperatives which drive religion or imperatives with the scope and power of religion.

Cy on the exopolitical definition of imperatives and doctrine.

Quote:  Imperatives denote commands, orders, something absolutely required. I noticed the trend way back in early 1990s. You must read Air Force 2025 and note the integration of the "borg hive" into the intelligence collective paradigm with augments or enhanced human beings linked to super computers to assess the battle space!

Those issues if still in the doctrine can be found here...if not scrubbed.

QD

Air Force 2025
    http://fas.org/spp/military/docops/usaf/2025/

end quote.

Quote:  Think I am kidding about the " borg hive?"  You can read it for yourself...
    Air Force 2025: The military will brainchip people (from the horse's mouth)
    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=166745.0

Quote:  Some of the pics have been scrubbed it appears...
    AF2025 v3c2-4 | Information Operations: A New War-Fighting Capability | (Ch 4)
    http://fas.org/spp/military/docops/usaf/2025/v3c2/v3c2-4.htm

Example:  BREAKING!! Jade Helm 15 Is Martial Law in The USA, Russia To Arm Insurgents In The USA!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EssfbJhHJkU#t=127
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:20 pm by Cyrellys

Reading material: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/should-we-actively-try-to-contact-aliens-2015-3

Well, it's way past 'a little' late to be asking these questions. Contact has always been here and it ramped up when we started lighting off nukes. Now we have all kinds of new issues that are going unaddressed like clandestine treaties, sanctioned genetic farming, human-ET hybridization, the politics involved in creating Global Government or Global Governance to serve the needs of corporations who desire the spoils of clandestine interaction with the Greater Community, the issues involved in the use of exotic technologies gained from Technology Transfer Projects to augment a hidden human elitist culture who believes it has the right to 'cull the herd' because the current population of the world exceeds their ability to manage it as they see fit...and I could go on here.

...way past too late for such questions. The cat is already out of the bag and if you're still asking those questions and not ones like what I listed above? Who's the imbecile here? History isn't what you've been taught in school.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:39 pm by Cyrellys

It is truly remarkable how many irons one may maintain successfully in the fire.

I'm still watching the comments on Jade Helm rolling in. To those who contrived this abomination:

na malluigh do dhuine eagnai - which is "never curse a wise man" for they tell a false tale of its intent.

Would that Caoilte Mac Ronan of the ancient Fianna could give you counsel about falsehoods and their consequences. But it is obvious that as with all those who have spoken as to its poor judgment, you would ignore such an auspicious personage as well. And the freight train continues on its track.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:02 pm by Cyrellys

THE FIVE TRUTHS: Personal Truth, Universal Truth, Absolute Truth, Objective Truth, The Elixir of Forgiveness: the Cup of Whole Knowledge.

Matching tenets: Vitality, Clarity, Growth, Order, Balance.

A full cup among the West and barely a drop upon the east. A pitiful state of affairs.
    dan

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:23 am by dan

Cy, 

Are you coming on the boat trip......?
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:03 pm by Cyrellys

dan wrote:Cy, 

Are you coming on the boat trip......?

This question was answered in Dan's blog a week or so back.

The latest observations on the paradigm insanity:

Army Soldiers Forced to Sit Through ‘White Privilege’ Presentation — and Many are Erupting Online
    http://toprightnews.com/army-soldiers-forced-to-sit-through-white-privilege-presentation-and-the-backlash-is-just-beginning/

Chemtrail Pilot Blows the Lid Off OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD
    http://myeclinik.com/chemtrail-pilot-blows-the-lid-off-operation-indigo-skyfold/

KERRY: CONGRESS CAN VOTE AS LONG AS IT DOESN’T INTERFERE WITH OBAMA’S DEAL:SUCH AN ARROGANT AND EGREGIOUS ATTITUDE OF A DICTATORIAL POLICY!
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/08/kerry-congress-can-vote-as-long-as-it-doesnt-interfere-with-obamas-deal/

Obama gun control push backfires as industry sees unprecedented surge
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/8/obama-gun-control-push-backfires-as-us-firearms-in/

America's massive methane mystery: Nasa set to investigate unexplained hotspot over the 'four corners' intersection in Southwest
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3031023/America-s-massive-methane-mystery-Nasa-set-investigate-unexplained-hotspot-four-corners-intersection-Southwest.html

Evidence of corruption:

Dozens of Oregonians Denied Testifying Against Firearm Background Check Bill ;Only 19 percent of opposing witness where allowed to testify against an Oregon Senate Bill that would expand background checks for private firearms, while 94 percent of supporti
    http://m.golocalpdx.com/politics/dozens-of-oregonians-denied-testifying-against-firearm-background-check-bil

TB cont.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:10 pm by Cyrellys

Nem nglas, muir mas, talam cé

Tamia (‘Earth’) – TAV-ee ?

Talam (‘land’) — TAL-uhv

Nem (‘sky’) — nev
    Nemed (‘sacred; holy; sanctuary’) — NEV-edh

Eólas (‘knowledge’) — OW-las

Fír (‘truth’) — feer

Cethardúil (‘cosmos; universe; nature’) — CETH-ar-dhool

Brithem (‘judge; brehon’) — BRITH-ev

Cairdes (‘friendship; pact; kinship’) — KARDH-yesh

Acallam na Senórach (‘Colloquy of the Ancients’) — AG-al-uv na SHEN-or-ach
    - Colloquy meaning "discussion" or "conversation"

Imbas forosnai (‘great knowledge that illuminates’) — IM-as FOR-os-na

Inigena (‘daughter’) do Aes Dana; Aes Sidhe antae (‘who remain’)

Insight, kinsman, draw from stillness,
    All through the speckled night
    Vision it will lend thee,
    Soft and drowsy hours are creeping,
    Hill and vale in slumber sleeping,
    A Universe near a watch is keeping,
    Heroes here, you'll not be lonely,
    'Tis not I who guards memory only,
    Fear’s dark shades will soon be met,
    Still my watchful care shall hover,
    A time-worn voice, my watch is keeping,
    All through the speckled night; this gleaming.

I have a few friends
    who will love me for what I am,
    and keep ever burning
    before my vagrant steps
    the kindly light of hope...
    And though I come within sight
    of the geis of my dreams,
    they teach me to be thankful for life,
    and for time's olden memories
    that are good and sweet.
    May your evening's twilight
    find me gentle still.

Peace to the Sky.

Snip..."ALT857 and CRT458. This mean that the ALT857 can walk next to you without you or anyone else notice anything at all. CRT458 walk only at nights with the ALT857 and with activated holograms system only and under full protection."

"What are the most lasting things on earth?" asked Cairbry.

"Not hard to tell," said Cormac; "they are grass, copper, and a yew-tree."

What are these the grass, copper, and yew? They are the sea of the mind, the flex of the mind, and the roots of the MIND>

A triad. FiOs.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:40 pm by Cyrellys

Solutrean artifacts in Florida...a bone piece with a mastadon carved upon it...a creature who died out 11,000 years ago?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/22/mammoth-mastodon-bone-carving-florida-photo_n_882177.html
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:35 pm by Cyrellys

"he said, 'you're messing up our psy-op'....this is a much bigger story...you're not seeing the entire story of what this really is' and he wouldn't go into anymore details...They're doing this between the hours of 12 and 4 am and honestly that's when you go out and do shady stuff."

Cyrellys

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:45 pm by Cyrellys

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 am