Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 12 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Jake Reason

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:51 am by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:Relay from the Quayle Network:

ROMY wrote:CALL FOR WORLD WIDE INTERCESSORS TO TAKE A STAND IN INTENSE PRAYER TO STOP THE EFFECTS OF RADIATION IN AND OVER THE PEOPLES LIVES ON THE WEST COAST AND REST OF THE U.S.
    STEVE~THE LORD WILL NOT LET ME SLEEP BECAUSE THIS ELE ABOVE ALL OTHERS -
    >
    >
    ~ROMY

Source:  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=745
    Unfortunately that is not how prayer works.

Romy is deceived.  It was not the Lord who would not let him sleep.  It was Romy who wouldn't let Romy sleep.  Romy is merely saying that so that he might be considered more believable.  Romy hopes people will think God spoke to Romy.  Romy wants others to think he is more special.  And by using what looks like a prayer of a concerned Godly person, even Romy himself can be effectively deceived in aiding the continued indoctrination of two deceptions.

False prayer tactics. And spiritual self-embellishment.

This behavior is a result of a "Trickster" infiltration into the Charismatic assemblies.  And that it was published on Quayle's site, it is also a Flashing Red Light for Christians.  ATTENTION !

Biblical students know that Jesus taught not to pray for these things.  And not to encourage others to pray in this way.

However that is a matter for Christians and spiritual righteousness/development.

In the meantime, I too am deeply disturbed and concerned with Fukushima.  I'll be avoiding Pacific fish until I learn for certain what can be trusted.  And I love Tuna and west coast Salmon, unfortunately.
    Jake Reason

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 am by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:Suite up Indeed!
    Maybe as a Court Jester.    king   jocolor 

I am still out on Fulford.  A good chunk of his info over the years has consistently been contradictory to what we know within the patriot community.  Some accurate in detail but in analysis incorrect.
    This is understandable and he admits this happens all the time.  He knows his sources are propagating as well, which should be expected.  He can only weed out what he can and hope for the best.  But at least we know which side he is on - humanity's best outcome, and a glorious renaissance.

I don't mean to say Fulford has everything wrong.  I think he has event details correct about the Pope removal, but as to who is who factionally, I doubt the replacement was the good guy or the better guy...as in Jesuit from Nazi International stronghold nation?  What's wrong with this pic?
    I agree.  It's damnable either way.  There is insufficient information to determine otherwise.

And fyi, the main reason I agree, is not from what I see and know from studying this stuff much of my life.  But rather by there being no attempt at confirmation (one way or another) from Dan.  Of whom I have held many private telephone conversations and held on-line in-depth, almost daily discussions for 7 years.  After 3 years, Dan should have made it known for certain, some how, some way.  Yet, not in 7.

And the stand down influenced by drone developer/IC employee/depopulationist/marxist/married to a muslim and hobbknobbing with a contender for the AntiCh or perhaps a proposed spokesperson for it?
    >
    Cy
     Rolling Eyes Who knows, maybe they are simply being used as fodder. To be tossed aside when no longer useful. Too bad, so sad. Better move to Shell mountain and zip-lips. 

Concerning Rome - Lucy took the Chair in the 1960's.  All the humans toiling within, are now peons.  And they are being played like a fiddle.  The UT-PtB can run circles around Kings.

Oh and on another foot, man look at what she lost.

Army chief wants Indian soldiers in Kashmir

More recent articles here

Apparently, the human PtB have decided that a Muslim crown will not be permitted.

------------------

Unless the US is willing to nuke London.  But I don't think that is in the cards.

-------------------

And on that note.... The 3%r's may well find the Brits more friend than foe.  Irony?  or simply the pendulum of time?

Cyrellys

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:37 pm by Cyrellys

pman35 wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:OH and before I forget, according to "insiders" on the contact paradigm, ufologists/exopoliticians are a messed up backstabbing lot.

It's all a matter of perspective and experience.  

The insiders have a few bad experiences and the whole of ufology is "too toxic to deal with".  

The ufology crowd think that the insiders are fibbing, manipulating, and too controlling besides "not knowing what is really going on because they are not in the loop".  

Two perspectives that can't seem to meet in the middle.  Communication failure, big time.

And around both swirls the fight over the Third Option...the Constitution, principles, and rule of law...a system established with the support of the Source...and a restoration moving with the support of the Source.

Both perspectives mentioned above largely disregard that Third Option.  Mostly because neither seems to understand why it exists or what it is supposed to do.  And by my experience many of the big names on both sides don't seem to interested in finding out.  But that might be changing this year.

Cy

Hi Cy quite an interesting post Smile I think it should be approached from another perspective , the whole disclosure and insider information should be looked at from a grass roots level , put in order of importance , what people want. The insiders are risking alot by giving out any information that could jeopardise not only careers but also lives. The best way to establish the truth from both sides is to rely on people with a proven track record , kinda like a spokesperson as you will. The main problem with cross information is pollution ( what needs to happen is for instance say Cy knows something about a certain topic and i know something as well but she is an insider and i'm not by giving each other information we don't pollute the airwaves with others. I'm getting a feeling like there are 2 many cooks in the kitchen and not enough delegation.

I know of 1 certain case where an insider give information , and believe it or not was able to verify certain elements of it , but because of the outing and badly handled way of it , was the icing on the cake that set back information sharing , there are certain factions of people in the ufology and disclosure units that are wearing 2 disguises , they need to be whittled out in order for the information not to be tainted.

I'm getting a bit of track here Smile What needs to happen is this , there are countless insiders with different information , now look at the bigger picture , what happens when 2 insiders give someone on the ufology / disclosure group information , is it wrong or is it from 2 different people from 2 different situations , perhaps that why when  cy wrote
    " The ufology crowd think that the insiders are fibbing, manipulating, and too controlling besides not knowing what is really going on because they are not in the loop".  This is because of information sharing , its not lying are making up stories if the correct information is passed between 2 individuals who know of it already and they are both reliable. Don't like to use the word compartmentalise but in order to keep the house in order of information sharing it needs to be done like this. There is also the case of ego , some people want to be the first to give information and to get credited for it even if its later proven to be false , that's not the way forward all egos should be left at the door for the progress of humanity , self absorption , ego trips etc is having a negative impact on it.

Maybe what i've posted here is hard to understand hopefully not.    I don't know alot bout the Constitution its principles or rule of law Sad , I do know this , why is it being changed or edited what was wrong with the old saying "if its not broken why fix it"

Patrick

a good post Patrick.

I think a huge part of the confusion and denial of each the other is that we have multiple situations occurring simultaneously. This includes multiple truthful situations, situation where only partial comprehension of the participating parties exists, situations where those who think it's all hooey figure they can use a false scenario to control a segment of the population or to gain access to real situations, and possibly a few I haven't yet fingered.

Each intimately feels their own experience and believes that is the only situation occurring BECAUSE the known or acknowledged paradigm does not include Contact or it is so rare that the party automatically lumps all potential situations under their own or somewhere within their own. Now figure five or six or more parties ALL believing the whole of any contact experience belongs to their situation or is directly related in some way and you thus have five or six or more parties believing other communicators of full of fluff and P.O.'d that they are not being taken as seriously as they believe they should be.

I don't hear anyone entertaining that we have a multitude of situations occurring virtually simultaneously in some way...at least close enough to cause the participants to pin-ball off each other in frustration trying to communicate and make heads or tails of the feedback they are getting.

And when the feedback is in-congruent with their experience they won't entertain or explore deeply enough to determine why someone might carry a different perspective based on an alternative reality. Hense, failure on both sides to "ask the right questions".

End result...one or more of the communicators walking away fuming, giving up, and no longer willing to take risks or outreach to the other party(s).

For example, the statement, "all contact involves abduction senarios."

or

"all contact is involving the Greys, and they are evil because they abduct people"

or

"ET would only come here bent on conquest. We must reconsider participation in Contact or any value of interchange because of the hazard of absorption."

all above examples I find seriously lacking in the extreme, and have been the progenitors of a great deal of factional infighting, confusion between groups, and long-term denigration of one party or another.

Who is right or wrong thus is subject to a proverbial race between who's ET can put on a display first. It becomes entrenched in humanity wrangling over a self-serving reception of the experience. The shear fact that ET of any kind has NOT put on a public display other than via UFO sightings, or expresses to private individuals reluctance at direct interaction may have a good deal to do with this.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:24 pm by Cyrellys

Jake Reason wrote:

ROMY wrote:CALL FOR WORLD WIDE INTERCESSORS TO TAKE A STAND IN INTENSE PRAYER TO STOP THE EFFECTS OF RADIATION IN AND OVER THE PEOPLES LIVES ON THE WEST COAST AND REST OF THE U.S.
    >
    >
    ~ROMY

Romy is deceived.  It was not the Lord who would not let him sleep.  It was Romy who wouldn't let Romy sleep.  Romy is merely saying that so that he might be considered more believable.  Romy hopes people will think God spoke to Romy.  Romy wants others to think he is more special.  And by using what looks like a prayer of a concerned Godly person, even Romy himself can be effectively deceived in aiding the continued indoctrination of two deceptions.

False prayer tactics.  And spiritual self-embellishment.

This behavior is a result of a "Trickster" infiltration into the Charismatic assemblies.  And that it was published on Quayle's site, it is also a Flashing Red Light for Christians.  ATTENTION !

Biblical students know that Jesus taught not to pray for these things.  And not to encourage others to pray in this way.

However that is a matter for Christians and spiritual righteousness/development.

In the meantime, I too am deeply disturbed and concerned with Fukushima.  I'll be avoiding Pacific fish until I learn for certain what can be trusted.  And I love Tuna and west coast Salmon, unfortunately.

Jake Reason wrote:

>
    >
    ~ROMY

False prayer tactics.  And spiritual self-embellishment.

This reply I am making is not to be construed as a defense. It is wholly neutral. The intention is to make some clarification based on what I am aware of.

For starters Romy if female. She is part of a Christian subgroup which integrates modern understanding of technology and psychic ability with their Christian doctrine/practice.

Thus when they use what they consider prayer, others call Christ Consciousness "applied", they have in the past remarked upon and demonstrated what psychic researchers have noted: That the intent within the prayer melds with course of communication toward the Source and has a collective physical influence within our environment somewhere in the process. So for them a collection of people praying the with the same general intent, i.e. "to inhibit the spread and effects of fukashima sourced radiation upon the world and its many life forms or inhabitants, i.e. people" is expected to have a certain measurable "effect" because other experiments in Measuring the Effects of Prayer in the environment has show it does indeed influence situations or outcomes. Thus the more who pray to God/Source for assistance, and in the belief in it's teachings/tradition etc, the greater or stronger the potential effect.

This may or may not be how prayer works. I'm not arguing either way. Only that there is more than one perspective based on personal experiences as to what is the truth in this reality.

Having a different experience does not necessarily make someone either right or another wrong.

The problem with doctrine and one of the quickest way's to recognize it, is that it will not leave allowance for respect of another person's experience when that experience contradicts what their own learning has taught them. There is not room for anything other than their own way. They are right thus no one else may be.

This is a historical source of conflict and bloodshed.

"We may both claim to be Christian, but I am more Christian than you."

Seriously? Think for just a moment everyone if you would please...Would Jesus sanction this attitude and the things it spawns?

Consider, someone may be somewhat off-kilter in what they believe is what the true intents or practice of this or that teaching, but are we more Christian when we commit a greater atrocity or breach more fully the actual teachings to show which version is more right?

pondering.

Yea it is so terrible to believe that your deepest heartfelt prayer to God will work with Him to bring intervention to an ELE...because you have seen such prayer have a measurable effect in other circumstances of lesser weight. This isn't how prayer works.

Since when do any of us dictate how the Source responds or chooses not to respond to prayer? Is this strictly a matter of scriptural teachings? Or is this infringing up the free choice of a Universally Conscious Being which bore such great sight as to value a Man and a Woman, and to create from them his living children? Who valued them in their time of confusion and misbehavior so much, to send his Son to remedy the situation, declare their potential, and provide them with a fresh set of teachings that would empower them to improve themselves in the best way? Come success or failure?

Where is the room in our hearts and soul for the Source's current choices? Why do we attempt to dictate to it (without realizing we may be doing so)?

Cy
    Jake Reason

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:40 pm by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:
    For starters Romy if female.  She is part of a Christian subgroup which integrates modern understanding of technology and psychic ability with their Christian doctrine/practice.  
    Thank you Cy,
    I do not doubt that her heart is Christian.

But she is deceived, none-the-less.  This is not simply a doctrinal issue, Cy.  It is a higher order deception from the top-down.  One meant to infiltrate a vast body of children, in order to disempower and/or reduce their effectiveness, propagate disbelief and restrict faith.  And it is strategically injected during a time when Spiritual Power, Effectiveness and Belief are Most required.

I will explain further...

Thus when they use what they consider prayer, others call Christ Consciousness "applied", they have in the past remarked upon and demonstrated what psychic researchers have noted:  That the intent within the prayer melds with course of communication toward the Source and has a collective physical influence within our environment somewhere in the process.
    I understand.  However G-d does not break G-d's law.  If people pray for G-d to break his Laws, their prayers will be given in vain and there will be no positive response to indicate that G-d heard them.  AND if some people tell otherwise, they are deceived.  And if they believe that G-d answered their prayer, they delude themselves and spread it to others.

This is cut and dried.  There is no doctrine about it (Other than the whole of scripture).  Jesus often taught through using nature as a measure and example of the mind of G-d.  And contained in his teaching is an underlining assumption that Jesus interpreted nature to operate with continuous perfection without error - cause and effect.

There are no imperfections in the design of DNA.  Every molecule has a purpose and effect.  If G-d breaks his laws, EVERYTHING would fall apart.  All life stops forthwith.  Chaos at the atomic level, no less.  ALL is interconnected.

continuing....

So for them a collection of people praying the with the same general intent, i.e. "to inhibit the spread and effects of Fukushima sourced radiation upon the world and its many life forms or inhabitants, i.e. people" is expected to have a certain measurable "effect" because other experiments in Measuring the Effects of Prayer in the environment has show it does indeed influence situations or outcomes.  Thus the more who pray to God/Source for assistance, and in the belief in it's teachings/tradition etc, the greater or stronger the potential effect.

This may or may not be how prayer works.
    It literally CAN'T work that way.  However I understand it seems like that.  But if one takes the time to seriously look at this effect you are talking about, they will see that it only applies to psyche.  Psyche effects psyche.  Collective thought can influence collective thought.  And with high tech/internet we can measure it's effect to be real.

But G-d will not change the laws of physics.  G-d can not do that.  When, in some future horizon that should happen, it will happen by the Laws of G-d.  And from our perspective - the whole Universe will stop.

Thought exercise - Imagine The butterfly effect.....

G-d intervenes and stops the spread of radiation.  In order to do this, G-d must also interrupt "free-will" from thousands to millions of people in order that 'redirects' of the future could take effect.

What will that do to the billions of people on this planet?  What would it do to the future of humanity?  What would it do to the unborn?

And what happens if people try this again, and G-d decides NOT to break His laws that time?  Would the people be correct to think G-d is not there?  That G-d only answers the prayers of certain people?  And what would happen to faith?

How could the architect of DNA be so perfect in that, but then be unpredictably flippant with His laws of nature and the deflection of free-will?

How could the Cosmos work at all, if G-d worked that way?

continued...

I'm not arguing either way.  Only that there is more than one perspective based on personal experiences as to what is the truth in this reality.

Having a different experience does not necessarily make someone either right or another wrong.
    Actually it does.  Because for some things there really is a "Right".  And the "Wrong" has an effect.  Cause/effect, Yin/Yang,  Reap/Sow.

But I will agree it might not effect a few people in any major way.

The problem with doctrine and one of the quickest way's to recognize it, is that it will not leave allowance for respect of another person's experience when that experience contradicts what their own learning has taught them.  There is not room for anything other than their own way.  They are right thus no one else may be.

This is a historical source of conflict and bloodshed.  
    Absolutely!

And I would add that another problem is people in positions of mass influence who spread false or deceptive concepts under a religious banner (in this case Christianity - same is true for Islam, etc), causes many other people (which might include you Cy) who are not well versed in the original fundamentals of the religion, to define that religion by the banner that a deceived follower was promoting.

And quite frankly I truly only responded to this issue, because I knew that you would think it is a common and correct Christian principle to think this way.  When it is not.  And I didn't want you to be deceived by someone who has been deceived by higher influences, beyond their ability to recognize, to thus mistakenly define Christianity incorrectly.

"We may both claim to be Christian, but I am more Christian than you."

Seriously?  Think for just a moment everyone if you would please...Would Jesus sanction this attitude and the things it spawns?
    Jesus knows it is going to increase.  He also knows the reasons why.  But they are not the reasons which you are referring to.

Jesus prophesied that G-d was going to send a delusion in the end times.  And that it would be directed at the professing believers.

That delusion has already started.

One of its goals is to separate the wheat from the chaff.  To separate those who hear His voice and follow after it.  From those  who hear and follow a distorted voice because they do know truly know him, but only the false ideas about him.  Which he warned about over and over and over again.

This is one of the most important prophecies in the Bible.

And it is one of the prophecies that is talked about the least among Christian prophecy students.

And even worse... when it is talked about, it is discussed as if it were a "delusion" that G-d would be sending to the world of unbelievers.  They think themselves exempt, when in actual fact they are the target.

continued..

Consider, someone may be somewhat off-kilter in what they believe is what the true intents or practice of this or that teaching, but are we more Christian when we commit a greater atrocity or breach more fully the actual teachings to show which version is more right?

pondering.

Yea it is so terrible to believe that your deepest heartfelt prayer to God will work with Him to bring intervention to an ELE...because you have seen such prayer have a measurable effect in other circumstances of lesser weight.  This isn't how prayer works.
    I understand and empathize.  But it is not how prayer works.  G-d will not stop catastrophes that are caused by the free-will of evil people.  Nor will he even stop earthquakes and Volcanoes, which are simply following the His own Universal Laws.

To teach others to believe G-d will do it for them, can only promote selfish hope.  And it deeply restricts a human soul from positive development.  It's the Wrong Prayer.

And G-d proves it is the wrong prayer over and over again!  Such that, not only the conceptualization of the prayer is wrong, it literally promotes souls to think irrationally.  How can a soul increase and grow in truth, when it willingly agrees to think incoherently?

And how can a village develop righteous soul's if its leaders encourage these falsely deceptive practices and thoughts?

Since when do any of us dictate how the Source responds or chooses not to respond to prayer?  Is this strictly a matter of scriptural teachings?
    No.  The scriptures offer additional insights, But it is the Heaven's (Cosmos) that declare His ways.  They are written in nature and in the heart of humanity.

Even a baby knows when it is being taught something that doesn't make sense.  Hence it cries, while many Parents think it is only because their diaper needs changing or they're hungry.  And children are so often disciplined for not following a Parents order, while the child rebells not because it is stubborn or selfish but because it instinctively knows that what they are being taught to conform to, opposes the very laws of nature and common sense.

Millions of children are on narcotics prescribed by Doctors.  Why? isn't it to calm them from the inner rage developed by the false society fraught with extensive neurotics which contradict virtually every nature and common sense?

continued...

Or is this infringing up the free choice of a Universally Conscious Being which bore such great sight as to value a Man and a Woman, and to create from them his living children?  Who valued them in their time of confusion and misbehavior so much, to send his Son to remedy the situation, declare their potential, and provide them with a fresh set of teachings that would empower them to improve themselves in the best way?  Come success or failure?
    Exactly!

And that is done by ridding ourselves of false or deceptive thinking.  Because these things are even more damaging than Fukushima.

Where is the room in our hearts and soul for the Source's current choices?  Why do we attempt to dictate to it (without realizing we may be doing so)?

Cy
    May G-d bless Romy, and lead her in the ways of everlasting.

Jesus taught,
    when you pray, do it alone where only G-d can hear you.  Proclaiming your prayers to the multitudes is what the Pharisees do, to win praise among men.

Trust in G-d to direct your paths, but lean not on Him to change the fates around you.  The resolve is within you.  Look not at the world to change, but change the world through you.  Do not rely on G-d to change it for you.  This is not His work to be done.  It is yours.  For He has told you that you are Gods.  And you must learn.  What is given you, is required of you.

Trust G-d for guidance and listen to the inner voice as His spirit intercedes in you.

Pray for wisdom, pray for comfort, pray for understanding.  Pray that you be not overcome by evil.  Walk in His ways.  

And though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear no evil, for He is with you, and His rod and staff will comfort you.

edit to correct spelling error

Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm by Cyrellys

ROFL

Girls rock?

I've had to listen to three different dissertations here lately about "womens work", and "women" should not be involved in anything of importance or that affects the world, yap yap yap.

So I couldn't resist a Agent Tex video.

Kids were watching it and I did all the laughing.

Cy
    Jake Reason

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:06 pm by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:OH and before I forget, according to "insiders" on the contact paradigm, ufologists/exopoliticians are a messed up backstabbing lot.

It's all a matter of perspective and experience.  

The insiders have a few bad experiences and the whole of ufology is "too toxic to deal with".  

The ufology crowd think that the insiders are fibbing, manipulating, and too controlling besides "not knowing what is really going on because they are not in the loop".  

Two perspectives that can't seem to meet in the middle.  Communication failure, big time.

And around both swirls the fight over the Third Option...the Constitution, principles, and rule of law...a system established with the support of the Source...and a restoration moving with the support of the Source.

Both perspectives mentioned above largely disregard that Third Option.  Mostly because neither seems to understand why it exists or what it is supposed to do.  And by my experience many of the big names on both sides don't seem to interested in finding out.  But that might be changing this year.

Cy
    Indeed.

I've enjoyed reading you and Pman discuss this.  All good.

All I might add, (however I think you've both thought about these aspects as well) is;
    1/ Another reason to explain the apparent reluctance to discuss the Third Option/Law/Source/G-d is that most people are simply not well versed with these subjects and consequently don't feel adequate to discuss it.  Some fear of public ridicule.  Coupled with an increasingly larger group of people who simply are not interested in thinking about and/or discussing anything at all about Source/G-d/Greater Power.  Which same goes for negative talk about the Gov't/PtB - fear of a being retaliated upon.

2/  There is in reality a hierarchical capacity levels of understanding.  Although quite politically incorrect to speak of, there is such a thing a classes.  (I'm not talking monetary, or birth right.)  And effective leadership within each class requires different approaches and language.

To bridge numerous classes in speech and leadership, is a highly rare talent that takes excessive practice to be effective.  And there is always a shortage of such talent.

Consequently the classes of understanding tend to congregate among themselves as it remains the more comfortable way to commune.  Additionally there is a tendency of the higher capacity levels of understanding to be not understood by others, which often causes ridicule and fears.  Consequently, for simple survival reasons, they tend to commune secretly, feeling they have little other choice.

This is Life.  And it presents a difficult problem for those who wish to lead most everyone to generally think on a mutually acceptable page.

Which btw, is probably why a NWO can never work.  Which leads me to the my last point.

3/  Mankind is simply not consciously evolved enough to bridge its own communication gaps.  It is still quite barbaric in comparison to the Visitors.  Consequently we can not resolve this problem.  We do not yet have the collective capacity and will to peacefully commune, that is required to do so.

--------------------

Which means IMO, rather than Disclosure leading to a better world, it would inflame arguments.  Disclosure would be a Hell of a Ride.  To be all gung-ho for it at this time, is to welcome global disaster, in ignorance.  Further acclimation is required, across cultures and classes of understanding.  Or we can roll the dice, go for it, and settle for a 75-90% die back.  Sad 

Quite frankly, I wish ScA said the world had till 2075, rather than 2017.   Wink 

And so we need more Cyrellys'.  Like a 1000 more!  

imo
    Bard

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:24 am by Bard

Cyrellys wrote:ROFL

Girls rock?

I've had to listen to three different dissertations here lately about "womens work", and "women" should not be involved in anything of importance or that affects the world, yap yap yap.

Cy

If I was a girl, or just myself in a black ops nano battle suit, I'd like to be this person.

Besides, all the other upgrades and such.

I laughed heartily. Why? I'm human. Laughter increases endorphins ya know!

Endorphins

Does TeX need any?
    Jake Reason

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 am by Jake Reason

Jake Reason wrote:
    Which means IMO, rather than Disclosure leading to a better world, it would inflame arguments.  Disclosure would be a Hell of a Ride.  To be all gung-ho for it at this time, is to welcome global disaster, in ignorance.  Further acclimation is required, across cultures and classes of understanding.
    >
    >
    And so we need more Cyrellys'.  Like a 1000 more!  
    Upon awaking this morning, I was reminded that for many years I was Pro-Disclosure.

So point #4/
    Having watched thousands talk about Disclosure during the Original OMF era, it became apparent to me that the vast majority of Ufologers are Pro-Disclosure.

Only a minor portion consider mankind not yet ready.  And for the most part, they are always people who have been studying the field for an extended period of time.

I recall when I first watched Bob Dean speak.  I was captivated by his matured understanding of the Contact Paradigm.  But when I watched him say the Gov'ts will Never Disclose, and agreed that they had good reasons, I was Shocked!

I thought, How could he think that!?  I knew All the reasons why Disclosure would automatically lead humanity on a better track, resolving countless Political problems.  The benefits FAR outweighed any reasons to hold back this truth, which belongs to all humankind.  I KNEW the Gov'ts were very wrong to withhold Disclosure, for so many reasons on so many fronts.  I Knew it, I absolutely Knew it.

Today, I can only smile at my then self.  I didn't Know it.  I didn't absolutely Know. It took me a long while to learn how Bob Dean could think that way.

The questions of IF, WHAT and HOW to DISCLOSE are probably the single greatest hurdles of contention among Ufologers and Exopolitics.

Bard

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:34 am by Bard

Well, Ufology doesn't get a say in the matter, do they?

I am curious as to what illuminated you as to the new thoughts.

Jake Reason

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:57 am by Jake Reason

MD02 wrote:Well, Ufology doesn't get a say in the matter, do they?
    Well I hear you.  I agree most Ufologers are frustrated about that.  But I am no longer of the opinion that we do not have a say.  It was my OMF/Admin experience that caused me to learn that Ufology is being closely watched by the PtB.  With great interest and hopes that it might provide insights into answering the contentions of IF, WHEN and HOW to Disclose.

I am curious as to what illuminated you as to the new thoughts.
    A thought exercise....
    I took what I had been learning about Ufology and Exopolitics and superimposed it into what I understood about Social-Religious-Geopolitical constructs. And they clashed. Violently.

And what reminded me of it today was that I intend to write a post today about two major News Stories that occurred yesterday 1/14/14.

1.  "an alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda is driving US domestic and international policy"

2.  "Israel's Defence Minister has accused the Secretary of State John Kerry - of operating from an incomprehensible obsession and a sense of Messianism."

I'll take a look at this on another thread.

Bard

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 am by Bard

To add a touch more to my previous post regarding video games:

I was not laughing at the language/violence. It illustrated many points about life's battles and brought a bit of humor to those hidden battles some of us have to trudge through. Oftentimes, without a choice.

Humor is always a better pill to swallow than the anger pill.
    Jake Reason

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:43 am by Jake Reason

I feel I should apologize to you, Cy.  I really didn't need to say what i did.  I probably should have just left it alone.  It isn't a subject that anyone on this forum is interested in anyway.  Sometimes ScaRZ is, but that is only sparingly too.  That meme and others like it, where systemically implanted into Charismatic Churches during the 60's through the 80's, by Illuminati sorcery agents who infiltrated their assemblies and dwelt among them.  I was going to post some recorded talks by three such agents (who have since defected from their families, denounced Luciferianism and accepted Christ) and I felt the Romy prayer placed on Quayle's site, was a prime example of their success.  I had the links saved and ready to post a thread before replying to it as an object lesson.  But I realize that that is a journey that even some of the most hardened and tempered dare not go.  And the theological aspect is too subtle for most people's interest to delve into.

I should have been more thoughtful and refrained from openly critiquing that meme on your blog.  It was unnecessary.  And it was selfish of me not to be more respectful of someone who you respect as a resource of alerting guidance.  Some things are better not said.  And that was one of them.

I am sorry for upsetting you Cy.  I surely didn't mean to in any way.  I trust you'll understand. Please accept my apology.

Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:50 pm by Cyrellys

No apology necessary guys. I don't have any problem with what someone feels is constructive criticism. Forgive me, I was out for a few days and it never fails something interesting happens when I'm not around. I didn't respond to your critique of Romy's efforts at the time because it would take a little time I didn't have that particular day.

There is somethings here that got a little lost in translation. I originally posted the copy of Romy's effort because I had noted it causing a ripple which is my word for a reaction in Synchronicity/Source. But it was ambiguous as to what it was. I caught the reaction but not a visible outcome. So I posted it to keep and eye on it. I do that fairly oftain, which is why I said posting it was not to say one way or the other if this is how prayer works.

I understand that there are teachings within different strains of Christianity which seem to contradict each other. Those contradictions are the reasons we currently have different strains of Christian tradition/teachings/doctrine etc.

And everyone believes theirs is the correct one because they have studied.

The ONLY thing I am saying is that as an apprentice to Synchronicity OUTSIDE of all modern and traditional Christian versions that I have registered and EFFECT with Synchronicity/Source of some kind and I'm not making heads or tails of it at this time, which is nothing new because when you do what I do for long enough you understand that sometimes your position has you in a place to notice it but it takes longer to see the way the pins (bowling) end up falling. Sometimes this is hours, other times days, sometimes weeks or even years...and sometimes you never really "get it."

My explanation was to illustrate what I know of how people like Romy view it and use it as a practice.

And to clarify, Old Irish do not pray like Christians do. Not at all. The reason is, our knowledge of the Source teaches us it maintains an intimate personal relationship with each of us and ALREADY KNOWS our hopes, desires, frustrations, fears, thrills, plans, and strengths and weaknesses. We have only to think as in a conversation to communicate with it. Prayer is redundant, to put it plainly.

But to each their own. Some people feel they can't live without praying or that the Source cannot know them if they do not or that it will not respond to them if they do not.

So anyway, I was never upset guys. No fretting. I've been busy a bit around here. I have a couple of goats and a sheep that lambed out and I've been keeping a close eye on them among other stuff, had to run to town and replace a piece of junk vacuum cleaner with another newer piece of junk vacuum cleaner. And out here running to town is an almost all day ordeal.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:01 pm by Cyrellys

I am playing catch up this evening. So I haven't seen yet whatever happened on 01/14/14.

But on this:

1. "an alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda is driving US domestic and international policy"

This is what I've been saying all along in so many different ways...but it also depends on who's policy is in operation at any given moment. Some policy is the same but who is calling the shot in which position can vary the purpose because not all factions within the system are "informed".

2. "Israel's Defence Minister has accused the Secretary of State John Kerry - of operating from an incomprehensible obsession and a sense of Messianism."

This part is NEWS to ME since I've been out of the loop a few days with livestock. But now I've heard I'm checking it out.
    pman35

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:22 pm by pman35

Hi guys , this is gonna be obvious lol , but i'm Irish Smile
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm by Cyrellys

MD02 wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:ROFL

Girls rock?

Cy

If I was a girl, or just myself in a black ops nano battle suit, I'd like to be this person.

Besides, all the other upgrades and such.

I laughed heartily. Why? I'm human. Laughter increases endorphins ya know!

Endorphins

Does TeX need any?

Because I have five XBox Halo freaks for kids who also roam Halo Videos on Youtube I get to stay abreast of the storyline the creative fans of Halo on youtube have drawn.  That storyline has TeX in that vid getting her digs in on her Ex and his buddie, and that all the butt kicking in the testing session or practice session is well justified via prior videos and a long history of clowning around by the guys.  The storyline has shown her career taking flack from the hotshot guys denigrating females at every opportunity and low and behold it's TeX who ends up becoming the default protege of the main Halo character and hero Master Chief.

Anyway long story short, I thought it was quite funny, especially after coming from a so called patriot site where to check for followup info in the comment section I had to wade through a bunch of male chauvinist militia types and military veteran types.  After spending 10 years in the roofing industry around that kind of sentiment and proving that I could pull the weight too in an all male industry I have a cynical take on their sentiment.  

In the swordsmanship field most instructors remind their male students to be mindful of the ladies, to treat them as equals not like some whore or as the saying goes, "child your wenching days shall be few", a reference that in modern times could find a sister in the Bobbit affair, and comments she should have followed up with a blender instead of tossing it into a field a half mile down the road (I've known a number of Amazonian ladies in the construction field who held that opinion in my day)....gruesome but in centuries past not unheard of.  Obviously the veteran and militia boyz have never met an Amazon....yet.  Emphasis on yet.

So I was laughing when I cross posted the video not just here but there.  For kicks and giggles.

An evil, uncharitable act I know...but I just couldn't help myself and most of those guilty parties are probably too dunce to get the statement anyway.

You see, you don't have to be a physical behemouth to do what a guy does. Most male chauvinists think that's the case....nah, nah...the way it works is the same way it works for not being the one getting eaten by the grizzly bear....all the gal has to do is either be quicker, more agile, or better yet smarter than the other guy trying to out run that bear.

So some guy sets up a test...400 lb bar bell 15 feet from a cliff above the pacific ocean and the goal is to pick it up and flip it over the cliff into the drink. Guy figures he's got in the bag. Mr. Muscles can pick it up and with one swing it's gonzo...

Girlfriend comes forward for her turn with a big rock and length of sapling from the woods behind them, a little leverage action later and her bar bell crashes over the cliff in short order too. Boyfriend is still heaving from lifting the weight. She's not even tired. Guess who was buying drinks that night?

True story or so I was told by a good friend who witnessed the whole thing (it was an argument and boyfriend was p.o'd he lost because it was his weight set that went into the drink to prove him wrong). A modern day tortoise and hare tail.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:33 pm by Cyrellys

pman35 wrote:Hi guys , this is gonna be obvious lol , but i'm Irish Smile

Hiya Patrick! How's it going over there!

Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 pm by Cyrellys

What I am listening to right now is a blast from the past. I was in town yesterday and found a disk with Chuck Mangione's Greatest Hits. One of the greatest trumpet players ever. Bought it for one of my son's because he's glommed onto the antique trumpet grandma sent to us with the other instruments and wants to learn to play it. And go figure after all these years I come across my Dad's favorite musician Chuck in a Salvation Army store among a bunch of kids cd's and exercise tapes.

I literally listened to Chuck's music on 8-tracks when I was a kid because my dad had every album the guy made. Him and Glen Miller's big band from the 40's. Little Brown Jug is still my favorite of Glen's music. The synchronicity was not lost on me.

Lol. Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:44 am by Cyrellys

FYI:

This: http://www.infowars.com/nuke-commander-purge-another-34-missile-launch-officers-terminated-by-air-force/

A few short months after two of the top nuke commanders in the United States were removed for minor offenses, an additional 34 nuclear missile launch officers have now been stripped of their certification following a ‘cheating scandal’ in which the Air Force says some officers were ‘texting answers’ to each other during a monthly test on missile operation.

This round of terminations in regards to nuclear launch commanders follows the original termination of the second highest nuclear commander (Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina) back on September 3rd of last year — the same date that Alex Jones and I released exclusive high level intel revealing a covert nuclear arms transfer from Texas’ Dyess Airforce base to South Carolina. And subsequently, the same day that Senator Lindsay Graham would hours later appear in a press statement to warn against a ‘nuclear attack’ on South Carolina in the event that we did not pursue war with Syria (the agenda being pushed at the time).

Cy's Note: roughly a week ago there was something in the Great Falls Tribune about an investigation involving the whole of the missle launch officers. I remember reading a bit of it at the checkout counter...I gotta find it if possible I suppose to compare.

Thing is I don't recall it having anything to do with a test or texting.
    Bard

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:43 am by Bard

And they are/were officers?  Let the Enlisted run the show! Humility - 101

I do remember you saying the officer purge was bad a few months ago?  Something about leaving their doors open to the launch sites?

Perhaps some of those purges may actually be warranted? I have a date with destiny, bacon, (which one of my buddies can't seem to live without) and eggs this morning. Personally, too much gives me heartburn. I will rejoin later hopefully.
    Jake Reason

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:54 am by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:

And to clarify, Old Irish do not pray like Christians do.  Not at all.  The reason is, our knowledge of the Source teaches us it maintains an intimate personal relationship with each of us and ALREADY KNOWS our hopes, desires, frustrations, fears, thrills, plans, and strengths and weaknesses.  We have only to think as in a conversation to communicate with it.  Prayer is redundant, to put it plainly.
    Yes, that is the "Christ-ian" way.  It is the way I walk, too.  I call this conversation, 'prayer', beause His Apostles called it - "praying without ceasing".

So I haven't seen yet whatever happened on 01/14/14.
    But on this:

1. "an alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda is driving US domestic and international policy"

This is what I've been saying all along in so many different ways...

2. "Israel's Defence Minister has accused the Secretary of State John Kerry - of operating from an incomprehensible obsession and a sense of Messianism."

This part is NEWS to ME since I've been out of the loop a few days with livestock.
    I'm half Irish too.  Cool 

And yes, (obvious) it is rather easy for ufologers to presume the purpose of the tie-in.  1. + 2. =

However as far as I know, we have never seen this put-out-there together in one day, published to more than a billion people.  If disclosure is announced in June, as Dan says Mrs Ron told him......... would not some people recall one or both of these News Reports?  Especially Politicians?

Great Falls, eh Cy?  I trust you meant Montana's rather than Virginia's.  What a coinkidink.

Talking about virtual games.  Last night I did some Google Earth flying.  My Favorite game!  And I found myself over Shell Mountain for some reason.  I wasn't looking for Real-Estate to buy, but I was surprised to see that if there were any such "For Sale " signs on the properties, they would have been virtually able to be seen!  THAT was quite the Shocker!

Apparently, this past fall, Google Earth's satellite has been doing high definition landscaping of virtually All Montana.  A Significant increase in refined detail.  Better than even some large city centers.  We're talking being able to identify the make and model of a car or truck, sitting on a farm whose closest neighbor is a half mile away. Count the shrubs!, even identify which are fairing well and which are dieing.

It made for an enjoyable fly-over the road I drove on my motorcycle way-back during my trip from Toronto to Vancouver.  Nostalgia!  Most of my trip was in the US.  And I entered BC at Roosville, along Hwy 93.

My google fly-over was almost as clear as the real thing.  Cool!
    i think  scratch
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:00 pm by Cyrellys

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:

And to clarify, Old Irish do not pray like Christians do.  Not at all.  The reason is, our knowledge of the Source teaches us it maintains an intimate personal relationship with each of us and ALREADY KNOWS our hopes, desires, frustrations, fears, thrills, plans, and strengths and weaknesses.  We have only to think as in a conversation to communicate with it.  Prayer is redundant, to put it plainly.
    Yes, that is the "Christ-ian" way.  It is the way I walk, too.  I call this conversation, 'prayer', beause His Apostles called it - "praying without ceasing".

So I haven't seen yet whatever happened on 01/14/14.
    But on this:

This is what I've been saying all along in so many different ways...

This part is NEWS to ME since I've been out of the loop a few days with livestock.
    I'm half Irish too.  Cool 

And yes, (obvious) it is rather easy for ufologers to presume the purpose of the tie-in.  1. + 2. =

However as far as I know, we have never seen this put-out-there together in one day, published to more than a billion people.  If disclosure is announced in June, as Dan says Mrs Ron told him......... would not some people recall one or both of these News Reports?  Especially Politicians?

Great Falls, eh Cy?  I trust you meant Montana's rather than Virginia's.  What a coinkidink.

Talking about virtual games.  Last night I did some Google Earth flying.  My Favorite game!  And I found myself over Shell Mountain for some reason.  I wasn't looking for Real-Estate to buy, but I was surprised to see that if there were any such "For Sale " signs on the properties, they would have been virtually able to be seen!  THAT was quite the Shocker!

Apparently, this past fall, Google Earth's satellite has been doing high definition landscaping of virtually All Montana.  A Significant increase in refined detail.  Better than even some large city centers.  We're talking being able to identify the make and model of a car or truck, sitting on a farm whose closest neighbor is a half mile away.  Count the shrubs!, even identify which are fairing well and which are dieing.

It made for an enjoyable fly-over the road I drove on my motorcycle way-back during my trip from Toronto to Vancouver.  Nostalgia!  Most of my trip was in the US.  And I entered BC at Roosville, along Hwy 93.

My google fly-over was almost as clear as the real thing.  Cool!
    i think  scratch

Yes Montana for approx 11 years. And the synchronicity of Dan's Great Falls in Virginia was not lost on me the first time he mentioned it some time back. In 2008 Dan and I had some exchanges on mechanics which included about positioning. (ref. Synchronicity) Like most things I've discussed with him I think it went in one ear and out the other because when it came to his Great Falls I didn't see him even blink.

On 1+2= no presuming and I'm no ufologer. If you need a label it would be relatively accurate to call me a conspiracy theorist or alternative history person. But I really don't know the first thing about ufology. I don't collect or follow ufo sightings.

I'm not presuming because as part of being involved in the liberty community I have my hands in the proverbial cookie jar. The USAP and blkops guys getting more of an eyeful of the situational landscape than even many of the mainline veterans, quite literally flock to this community because it is principle driven and we uphold standing for those things they sacrificed their own principles at times for. It is within this community they find understanding and healing for the advantages the system took from them. Their service is honored as much as any mainline veteran. The side perk is we get a view behind the curtain. The movement to restore the nation however does not dwell on the Contact Paradigm at this time because the generally agreed upon opinion is that you don't climb the rung to the second floor until you've cleaned up the mess you found on the first. The condition we find ourselves in as a nation and as a principled, morality, virtue abiding people is considered higher. Our house has become constructed of glass. And it looks like a cesspit at the moment.

I'm one of the few who believe we cannot avoid dealing with both issues at the same time. By my study they are both intricately intertwined.

On google earth, yes I've known about that for over 13 years. I've related the story of the big storm in Omaha NE that dropped softball sized hail through the airplane wings at the airport and damaged most of the roofs in the city of there and Council Bluffs in 2001, mentioned that a couple of times in my time at OMF where I told about how the owner of the company I worked for had a wild-hair idea to use the satellite imaging capability to increase productivity by pre-evaluating and estimating every roof in town (because you can count the 8 inch tin shingles where a slope meets a wall and each layer has one slid up under the siding as the wall travels downslope and about 2-4 inches depending on the installation is exposed...thus enabling an accurate count of all materials on the roof for estimating condition, repair needs, or replacement cost. He wanted us to take the pre-bids and evals door to door across all town. Well considering we specialized in cedar shake roofs and most of those in town also had really nice skylights installed (some of which were over kitchens, bathrooms, & bedrooms) it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that knocking on someone's door, damage or no damage, and handing them proof that you can not only accurately assess and estimate someone's roof from space but if you can do that it is likely you can also see right into the home anytime someone illicit so chooses...so imagine showing up on the doorstep out of the blue and handing documentation to the homeowner proof he has zero privacy and someone probably even has pics of nakedness somewhere in some file? No thanks. Not me. Nor most of the rest of the estimating staff. We all looked at each other in that meeting where he was explaining what he intended us to do and as a body we refused. I got to deliver the message because as a "girl" he wouldn't get raging mad at me, or so the theory went. So anyway, yeah I've known about all that many years. Google has been one of many units out there doing that kind of mapping of every square inch of the planet for different groups. It was done even before Google by others but don't tell Google that, they think they're ground breaking!

Lol.

Considering the political situation in this country right now it doesn't surprise me in the least that they're doing some fresh scanning of Montana being this the Redoubt state. They'll need up to date info if the skizzoid in DC decides to deal with his opposition in the same way he's been doing it on a smaller scale behind the scenes. And I do recall mentioning to a few guys on our side of the argument that just because MT is not planning to be a first line battleground state, that it won't be.

A criminal organization as sneaky and underhanded as these globalists have been isn't going to play by the normal rules of conflict. That's why they practice in all the public schools to load the kids onto buses and haul them off to some undisclosed location even the parents are not allowed to know about (I got the cute little notices home from school with my two eldest kids printed on green paper at the time, explaining this would be the case and in an emergency I would have to submit my name and current contact number at the time of the emergency so that authorities could contact me about reaching the kids in a couple of days....Days? Uh HELL NO!).

Sorry but the creeps are not stealing my kids. That's an act of war. And anyone doing so may rest assured I will wage war on them in the worst of ways for pulling such a stunt. But the problem has since been resolved at least for myself for now, because the school had other deficiencies which could only be solved by homeschooling. So that's what we do. Less convenient maybe in some respects but at least now they're getting a real education in the academics they need for success in the world someday.

Point being, the grapevine has been quite clear that some of the multi-faceted plans out there include kyping the children from the public schools as the means of controlling or rounding up a vast majority of the population.

Anyway I reiterate what I said more than once in 2008...if shtf, there will be no where to hide. You have to decide where you stand now, what you will or will not stand for, and be prepared to either fight for that or reap the consequences for being passive in the face of something that will settle for nothing but your complete and utter elimination from the planet.

Shrug. It will move when it believes it finally has the power to do so. Alternative media has not to this date ever stopped it...only exposed it, and occasionally slowed it some. It can only claim to have put it behind schedule. So what does that tell all of us? We are not out of the woods yet.

Have faith, but keep the powder dry. This house insured by Remington, Smith & Wesson, Winchester, and to this a fourth: a whole herd full of creatively evil heathens who run with Synch as leader of the pack. Grin.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:48 pm by Cyrellys

Why Are Dozens Of High Ranking Officers Being Purged From The U.S. Military?
    By Michael Snyder, on January 16th, 2014

Aerial View Of The Pentagon - Photo by Mariordo Camila Ferreira and Mario DuranSince Barack Obama has been in the White House, high ranking military officers have been removed from their positions at a rate that is absolutely unprecedented. Things have gotten so bad that a number of retired generals are publicly speaking out about the “purge” of the U.S. military that they believe is taking place. As you will see below, dozens of highly decorated military leaders have been dismissed from their positions over the past few years. So why is this happening? When I was growing up, my father was an officer in the U.S. Navy. And what is going on right now is absolutely crazy – especially during a time of peace. Is there a deliberate attempt to “reshape” the military and remove those that don’t adhere to the proper “viewpoints”? Does someone out there feel a need to get officers that won’t “cooperate” out of the way? Throughout world history, whatever comes next after a “military purge” is never good. If this continues, what is the U.S. military going to look like in a few years?

Perhaps you are reading this and you think that “purge” is too strong a word for what is taking place. Well, just consider the following quotes from some very highly decorated retired officers…

-Retired Army Major General Paul Vallely: “The White House protects their own. That’s why they stalled on the investigation into fast and furious, Benghazi and Obamacare. He’s intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.”

-Retired Army Major General Patrick Brady: “There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him.”

-Retired Army Lt. General William G. “Jerry” Boykin: “Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause.”

-Retired Navy Captain Joseph John: “I believe there are more than 137 officers who have been forced out or given bad evaluation reports so they will never make Flag (officer), because of their failure to comply to certain views.”

According to the Blaze, one anonymous Pentagon official has said that even young officers have been told “not to talk about Obama or the politics of the White House”…

A Pentagon official who asked to remain nameless because they were not authorized to speak on the matter said even “young officers, down through the ranks have been told not to talk about Obama or the politics of the White House. They are purging everyone and if you want to keep your job — just keep your mouth shut.”

Now this trend appears to be accelerating. We have seen a whole bunch of news stories about military officers being dismissed lately.

Almost always, a “legitimate reason” is given for the dismissal. And without a doubt, if a military officer is actually behaving unethically, that officer should be held accountable.

However, the reality is that everyone has “skeletons in the closet”, and if you really want to get rid of someone it is usually not too hard to find a way to justify your decision.

The following are excerpts from three news stories about military officers in trouble that have come out so far in 2014…

#1 The Air Force Times: A group of former Air Force majors, forced out this summer by a noncontinuation board, plans to file a lawsuit claiming the service had no right to separate them simply to meet end-strength numbers set by Congress.

More than 10 of the 157 dismissed majors are banding together to challenge the move in court, seeking either reinstatement or early retirement pay. All 157 had been twice passed over for promotion and were within six years of retirement.

#2 Defense News: Acting US Navy Undersecretary Robert Martinage, the department’s No. 2, has resigned under pressure, sources confirmed for Defense News.

The resignation, which Martinage announced to his staff Tuesday morning, came after allegations were made of inappropriate conduct with a subordinate woman, the sources confirmed.

#3 Huffington Post: The Air Force says 34 nuclear missile launch officers have been implicated in a cheating scandal and have been stripped of their certification in what is believed to be the largest such breach of integrity in the nuclear force.

Some of the officers apparently texted to each other the answers to a monthly test on their knowledge of how to operate the missiles. Others may have known about it but did not report it.

The cheating was discovered during a drug investigation that involves 11 Air Force officers across six bases in the U.S. and England.

—–

Taken alone, it would be easy to dismiss those stories as “coincidences”. But when you put them together with the stories of dozens of other high ranking military officers that have been purged from the U.S. military in recent years, a very disturbing pattern emerges.

The following is a list of high ranking military officers that have been dismissed over the past few years that has been circulating all over the Internet. I think that you will agree that this list is quite stunning…

Commanding Generals fired:
    General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
    Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
    Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
    Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013)
    Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
    Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)
    General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)
    Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013)
    Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)
    General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)
    Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico’s Security Battalion (Oct 2013)
    General Stanley McChrystal-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)
    General David D. McKiernan-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (2009)
    General David Petraeus-Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012 & U.S. Army Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] and Commander U.S. Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012)
    Brigadier General Bryan Roberts-U.S. Army Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)
    Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant-U.S. Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command & Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013)
    Colonel Eric Tilley-U.S. Army Commander of Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)
    Brigadier General Bryan Wampler-U.S. Army Commanding General of 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command of the 1st Theater Sustainment Command [TSC] (suspended Oct 2013)
    Commanding Admirals fired:
    Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette-U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012)
    Vice Admiral Tim Giardina(3 Star, demoted to 2 Star)-U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013)

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2011)
    Captain David Geisler-U.S. Navy Commander Task Force 53 in Bahrain (Oct 2011)
    Commander Laredo Bell-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs, NY (Aug 2011)
    Lieutenant Commander Kurt Boenisch-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
    Commander Nathan Borchers-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Stout (Mar 2011)
    Commander Robert Brown-U.S. Navy Commander Beachmaster Unit 2 Fort Story, VA (Aug 2011)
    Commander Andrew Crowe-Executive Officer Navy Region Center Singapore (Apr 2011)
    Captain Robert Gamberg-Executive Officer carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower (Jun 2011)
    Captain Rex Guinn-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Legal Service office Japan (Feb 2011)
    Commander Kevin Harms- U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 137 aboard the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (Mar 2011)
    Lieutenant Commander Martin Holguin-U.S. Navy Commander mine countermeasures Fearless (Oct 2011)
    Captain Owen Honors-U.S. Navy Commander aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (Jan 2011)
    Captain Donald Hornbeck-U.S. Navy Commander Destroyer Squadron 1 San Diego (Apr 2011)
    Rear Admiral Ron Horton-U.S. Navy Commander Logistics Group, Western Pacific (Mar 2011)
    Commander Etta Jones-U.S. Navy Commander amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
    Commander Ralph Jones-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Green Bay (Jul 2011)
    Commander Jonathan Jackson-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 134, deployed aboard carrier Carl Vinson (Dec 2011)
    Captain Eric Merrill-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Emory S. Land (Jul 2011)
    Captain William Mosk-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Station Rota, U.S. Navy Commander Naval Activities Spain (Apr 2011)
    Commander Timothy Murphy-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 129 at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, WA (Apr 2011)
    Commander Joseph Nosse-U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine Kentucky (Oct 2011)
    Commander Mark Olson-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer The Sullivans FL (Sep 2011)
    Commander John Pethel-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock New York (Dec 2011)
    Commander Karl Pugh-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 141 Whidbey Island, WA (Jul 2011)
    Commander Jason Strength-U.S. Navy Commander of Navy Recruiting District Nashville, TN (Jul 2011)
    Captain Greg Thomas-U.S. Navy Commander Norfolk Naval Shipyard (May 2011)
    Commander Mike Varney-U.S. Navy Commander attack submarine Connecticut (Jun 2011)
    Commander Jay Wylie-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Momsen (Apr 2011)

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2012):
    Commander Alan C. Aber-Executive Officer Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 71 (July 2012)
    Commander Derick Armstrong- U.S. Navy Commander missile destroyer USS The Sullivans (May 2012)
    Commander Martin Arriola- U.S. Navy Commander destroyer USS Porter (Aug 2012)
    Captain Antonio Cardoso- U.S. Navy Commander Training Support Center San Diego (Sep 2012)
    Captain James CoBell- U.S. Navy Commander Oceana Naval Air Station’s Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (Sep 2012)
    Captain Joseph E. Darlak- U.S. Navy Commander frigate USS Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
    Captain Daniel Dusek-U.S. Navy Commander USS Bonhomme
    Commander David Faught-Executive Officer destroyer Chung-Hoon (Sep 2012)
    Commander Franklin Fernandez- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24 (Aug 2012)
    Commander Ray Hartman- U.S. Navy Commander Amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry (Nov 2012)
    Commander Shelly Hakspiel-Executive Officer Navy Drug Screening Lab San Diego (May 2012)
    Commander Jon Haydel- U.S. Navy Commander USS San Diego (Mar 2012)
    Commander Diego Hernandez- U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming (Feb 2012)
    Commander Lee Hoey- U.S. Navy Commander Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego (May 2012)
    Commander Ivan Jimenez-Executive Officer frigate Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
    Commander Dennis Klein- U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Columbia (May 2012)
    Captain Chuck Litchfield- U.S. Navy Commander assault ship USS Essex (Jun 2012)
    Captain Marcia Kim Lyons- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic New England (Apr 2012)
    Captain Robert Marin- U.S. Navy Commander cruiser USS Cowpens (Feb 2012)
    Captain Sean McDonell- U.S. Navy Commander Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14 FL (Nov 2012)
    Commander Corrine Parker- U.S. Navy Commander Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1 (Apr 2012)
    Captain Liza Raimondo- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic Patuxent River, MD (Jun 2012)
    Captain Jeffrey Riedel- Program manager, Littoral Combat Ship program (Jan 2012)
    Commander Sara Santoski- U.S. Navy Commander Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron 15 (Sep 2012)
    Commander Kyle G. Strudthoff-Executive Officer Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 25 (Sep 2012)
    Commander Sheryl Tannahill- U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Nashville, TN (Sep 2012)
    Commander Michael Ward- U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Pittsburgh (Aug 2012)
    Captain Michael Wiegand- U.S. Navy Commander Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (Nov 2012)
    Captain Ted Williams- U.S. Navy Commander amphibious command ship Mount Whitney (Nov 2012)
    Commander Jeffrey Wissel- U.S. Navy Commander of Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 1 (Feb 2012)

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2013):
    Lieutenant Commander Lauren Allen-Executive Officer submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013)
    Reserve Captain Jay Bowman-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Fort Dix, NJ (Mar 2013)
    Captain William Cogar-U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Mercy’s medical treatment facility (Sept 2013)
    Commander Steve Fuller-Executive Officer frigate Kauffman (Mar 2013)
    Captain Shawn Hendricks-Program Manager for naval enterprise IT networks (June 2013)
    Captain David Hunter-U.S. Navy Commander of Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron 12 & Coastal Riverine Group 2 (Feb 2013)
    Captain Eric Johnson-U.S. Navy Chief of Military Entrance Processing Command at Great Lakes Naval Training Center, IL (2013)
    Captain Devon Jones-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Air Facility El Centro, CA (July 2013)
    Captain Kevin Knoop-U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Comfort’s medical treatment facility (Aug 2013)
    Lieutenant Commander Jack O’Neill-U.S. Navy Commander Operational Support Center Rock Island, IL (Mar 2013)
    Commander Allen Maestas-Executive Officer Beachmaster Unit 1 (May 2013)
    Commander Luis Molina-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Pasadena (Jan 2013)
    Commander James Pickens-Executive Officer frigate Gary (Feb 2013)
    Lieutenant Commander Mark Rice-U.S. Navy Commander Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013)
    Commander Michael Runkle-U.S. Navy Commander of Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit 2 (May 2013)
    Commander Jason Stapleton-Executive Office Patrol Squadron 4 in Hawaii (Mar 2013)
    Commander Nathan Sukols-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013)
    Lieutenant Daniel Tyler-Executive Officer Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013)
    Commander Edward White-U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 106 (Aug 2013)
    Captain Jeffrey Winter-U.S. Navy Commander of Carrier Air Wing 17 (Sept 2013)
    Commander Thomas Winter-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Montpelier (Jan 2013)
    Commander Corey Wofford- U.S. Navy Commander frigate Kauffman (Feb 2013)

So what do you think about all of this?

Do you believe that a “purge” of high ranking military officers is taking place?

Please feel free to share what you think by posting a comment below…

Aerial View Of The Pentagon - Photo by Mariordo Camila Ferreira and Mario Duran

SOURCE: http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why-are-dozens-of-high-ranking-officers-being-purged-from-the-u-s-military
    Jake Reason

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:57 pm by Jake Reason

Cyrellys wrote:On 1+2=    no presuming and I'm no ufologer.  If you need a label it would be relatively accurate to call me a conspiracy theorist or alternative history person.  But I really don't know the first thing about ufology.  I don't collect or follow ufo sightings.  
    It is commonly known in Ufology that the coming of the aliens auto-sparks the religions to think of the coming of their Messiah.  And for many years there have been numerous whistle blowers speaking of, and reports telling of a False Christ High-Tech program to roll-out in concert with Disclosure.

On google earth, yes I've known about that for over 13 years.  I've related the story of the big storm in Omaha NE that dropped softball sized hail through the airplane wings at the airport and damaged most of the roofs in the city of there and Council Bluffs in 2001,

That's an interesting roofing story.  I can well imagine the reaction to such a sales program in 2001  Razz 

However considering your details.... Perhaps you simply lived in a city with a crisis, that the PtB decided to run a test balloon of Military Space Tech, to watch the public reaction.

Because in 2001 there was no technology with those capabilities available to the "surface world".  And by 2007 even Google earth could not provide that quality of resolution - discerning roof shingles.   Not even in the High-res areas of interest such as centers of International cities.

Even today, the resolution of the 2010 google earth stamp in downtown Toronto, is still not as high a resolution as being used in the country side of Montana - Oct 2013.

I've been flying Google Earth for many years.  World -wide (even before they had the flying app).  I can most often predict the graphic resolution I can expect for different areas of the world as I approach them.  I've grown to understand the parameters they use to decide how long and deep a photo sweep they will invest in a particular area.   Country-side/rural GE resolutions are virtually ALWAYS significantly lower definition than densely populated areas.

What I saw last night in Montana is as high definition as New York City, Seattle and San Fransisco.  I just checked.  That is, the Montana rural areas are that high def.

Considering the political situation in this country right now it doesn't surprise me in the least that they're doing some fresh scanning of Montana being this the Redoubt state.
    Not simply a "fresh scan".   Wink

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 am