Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:17 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:25 am by dan

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:49 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

» hobbit’s thread
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 am by hobbit

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Cyrellys

Post Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:55 am by Cyrellys

hobbit wrote:"Why are migrants so important"

Slaves.

Fake money backed against each birth certificate or migrant.

Land of the free=Joke, the biggest slaves on the planet are Americans.
    Same in GB, where the bank of England=joke.
    The bank is a private corporation that prints promissory notes.
    Each slave promises to pay this back through their lives.

Against each slave or migrant a debt is raised, there is no money just debt.

Very high intelligence operates this world debt system.....for their agenda.

Hobbit

In part yes.  But lets look deeper...

Paradigm Map:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU-YZcTU8AAiqtV.jpg

There is a deeper older story.  Its a relationship between those who set the Illumined in motion and the Illumined themselves.

What is the story of Gold?  Where is the gold going?  There's ZERO in Ft Knox.  If the world knew that what would happen?  Even fiat currency could not hold up if that became common knowledge.

That's why the transition to pure debt.

Yes I know the story of Gold AND I know where it's going.  I also know about the painted shipment that was sent to the Chinese that pissed them off and forced Obama to send Hilary to secure their continued cooperation with US National Lands for eventual colonization.

That is why the American Revolution didn't really start in Lexington, Machias Maine, or New Hampshire's struggle with the John Mason Son & Grandchildren Royalists. 

No it started when Queen Elizabeth was convinced by her favorite Sea Captain to resist the Illumined control of Rome & Spain...endowing him and others of his kind with the Letters of Marque & Reprisal.  Those letters were not rescinded until the Illumined turned their sights on internal chaos & conquest of the northern royal families in full force...making every Ship, their Articles of Freedom Culture, and every man who signed them outlaw.

The Great War never ceased after the ancient Treaty, Hobbit.  Some refused to lay down and be annihilated by the Illumined.  The war went underground, bubbling to the surface every few hundred years in different ways.

What is 'Silver on the Tree'?  Listen carefully to the songs that sing us.  We speak in metaphor, satire, and allegory.

****>>The reality of the situation is that the Illegal Immigrants are CHAOS AGENTS.<<****

Hobbit, do you know what's happening in Antarctica?  Grin.

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 63e661ec50b21217102ccc69ff22c363--cheshire-cat-grin-the-cheshire

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:39 am by hobbit

With the comprehension of how nature operates universally comes a realisation that the planets and moons and stars are not solids.

Creation forms shell like crusts of 3D mass.

Then with the comprehension of polarity and equator consciousness fields enabling this comes the realisation of this planet been hollow.

I have a unique advantage of been able to detect how this operates via dowsing, and thus know there is no such force as gravity, therefore that which creates what We assume as gravity is how the consciousness field implodes into creation of 3D matter/mass.

This leads to an understanding of how an inner world exists inside the planets etc.

Then in an electromagnetic/electrogravitic universe how the water will be attracted to the zone of least resistance ( how a flood onto the surface will occur periodically)

Most people forget that they were created and lived inside a water filled area.

Heat and cold are not simply to do with so called sunlight, and inside each planet will be the anode to the sun.

hobbit

Cyrellys

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:59 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys:  Hmmm Tesla Heavy: rockets are easy BUT Every Vehicle Needs a Steering Wheel.

Emrys: about the SpaceX booster rocket -  "Well I reckon if it lands in the ocean I guess it's ok."   Emrys imitating engineer remarks.   

Mind Mix Radio????????????‏ @mindmixradio  9m9 minutes ago
    Trying to understand something: What's the point of post-FU, headed INTO an asteroid belt, of calculating the chances of Tesla’s odds of a collision, and how long it will actually last in deep space. TESLA turning oops into a game of comic bumper cars.

Cyrellys

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:20 am by Cyrellys

The most unique way of expressing the methodology currently in play in Dan Smith's board I've EVER heard...

Ackbar calls it, "enlightenment boogie of twirling nonsense".

I had to go get another cup of mocha on that one!
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:50 pm by Cyrellys

We are the bold and rakish crew of the good ship manatee

They say we are the strangest bunch to sail the starry sea
    So dither your engines match our warp and catch us if you can
    We'll drink a brew when journey's through round Old Aldeberan

All hail the manatee as up she's passing by
    It's true she is the oddest ship that ever tried to fly!

Cyrellys

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:50 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:21 am by Cyrellys

Q posts 
    Feb 7 2018 21:19:31 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f4349d 301855
    Emergency messaging sys tests more frequent past month? Q 

Feb 8 2018 00:45:43 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 062464 303565

Panic in DC. Leverage depleted - POTUS freed. EXTREME chatter. Q 

Feb 8 2018 00:53:00 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b5e8df 303612
    USSS on high alert. Q
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:04 pm by Cyrellys

A blast from the past: 

Cheney Halliburton-KBR make \'detention camps\'; Bush Carlyle Corp ...

portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/01/332775.shtml

Jan 27, 2006 - That means that The Carlyle Group now has access to sensitive personnel files on millions of current and past government employees as well as contractors who have applied for security clearances. http://waynemadsenreport.com/ 3. Title: FEMA's NAFTA-wide police state: & Bush/Cheney connections in ...

portland imc - 2004.03.02 - SHACKLED BOXCARS in OR,TX,,MT,NH ...

portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/03/281821.shtml
    Mar 2, 2004 - SUMMARY OF KNOWN SHACKLED-BOXCAR MANUFACTURE [MORE EXTENSIVE, BELOW]:OREGON From a May 1995 talk by Phil Schneider: "Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in PortlandOregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now ...

Cy's got history....
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 am by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Photo

Oh, boy...gotta be sick..sent stuff on bush

(--------------- • 1:44 AMvia Google Voice

Listening to Corsi on Patriots soapbox on U Tube...check it out

New potus and ASSANGE tweets

(--------------- • 8:40 AMvia Google Voice

Q reference to JFK remembrance

Corsi urging potus to shut down CIA

Q going after Moloch, @ Bohemian Grove...Corsi and crew are terrific

Excellent!

We are changing something!

How do I know?  

I see things one moment read one way, and then I glance again and the read is more positive.  Things are changing bit by bit moment by moment...they need to keep going!

Snowden

Back in the game

he posting?

Focus now in Asia

Yes they said arrests in China

Yeah, white hats shutting down CIA black sites in Asia

They already took over most here from what I was hearing

1 minvia Google Voice
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:51 am by Cyrellys

http://www.hoaxofthecentury.com/

I fnally found it...I've had this stored for some time and misplaced it.  Trouble with a lot of this shit, is that you cannot trust it or confirm it.  But, you should always consider it.  I have heard stories of the Bush hoax from my mentors.  They took it seriously based on what they knew of the Illumnes and their access to US gov't officers, offices and money.  Paperclip is involved in all of this and the guy behind Paperclip, John McCloy was an illumine.  There is much more to this, but it relates with Tesla.  One of these characters was spying on Tesla for the Germans...does that make sense and the advances of German tech?  BTW, Killary is a patent lawyer...allegations is that she stole dozens of patents and marketed them to sources behind the scenes for lucrative payoffs.  Sigh what a mess.

Q.(Quint not QAnon)
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:03 am by Cyrellys

Q ref Anunnaki

Yes Anunnaki is on their Landscape/Paradigm Map so are Pleiadians

Lots of refs to dead pres jfk

all the gold that is missing in Ft Knox may have been tranferred to the Annunaki

transferred

Bohemisn grove gang

Hmmmm

Potus tweeting several times

– POTUS-tweet archive → trumptwitterarchive.com

Cia Brennan targeted???

What is CORONA?

And PEOC force

Maybe spy satellite

6 Feb 10 2018 03:13:33 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 325272 
    JFK Con Room. https:// www.cia.gov/kids-page/games/break-the-code/code-1.html Would you believe this site is actually used to comm to rogue operators? @Snowden [John] Cold? Q 

Scratch the first 6

Peoc emergency op center in wh

Date is Feb 10

Feb 10 2018 03:23:04 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 325370 
    You will cease to exist. Truth to power. How’s the bunker these days?[14] live [Hello] [PEOC force failed]

******Sounds like no one was sleeping last night.

Got that

Feb 10 2018 03:46:19 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 325580 
    Mess with the best, die like the rest.[2] highly classified clown ops exposed. [44] remaining. Wizards & Warlocks. Save the best for last. [P]

Feb 10 2018 03:52:02 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 325644 
    [3] https:// www.globaleaks.org Q 

Feb 10 2018 04:14:17 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 325862 
    https:// www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2010/07/exclusive-google-cia/amp/ 

Feb 10 2018 04:33:36 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 89220c 326006 
    Public: FBI/DOJ/O-WH/SD Private: Clowns Clowns Clowns Expand your thinking. Q 

Nowvia Google Voice
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:07 am by Cyrellys

Soldier Boy Drill with NutnFancy.... 
    NutnFancy is good source for training in Liberty Community

Cyrellys

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:16 am by Cyrellys

Ops going after Lynn Dr Rothschild???

Where hearing that?

Ref to Seals not necessarily complimentary

On patriot net tube

Corsi on there now

Tam found on Pacer.gov the first case filed against Obama naming him BARRY SOETORO in 2008.  US District Court District of Columbia Case #1:08-cv-02254-JR

Do you have a link?

patriot net tube

Go to you tube...bring up we the people patriots soapbox

I'm almost there

got it

Sent u link

I love what I am seeing Corsi working with anons and researchers

yes I've been catching him via Twitter

50 minsvia Google Voice

B just posted Pudong Intl Airport

Thailand or viet?

I don't know

Neither its china

So Corsi didn't know about Ted Gunderson?

dang

Maybe

Obama's past wasn't sanitized it was wholly created

16 minsvia Google Voice
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:21 am by Cyrellys

Corsi on Patriots Soapbox  

Cyrellys

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:48 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys wrote:Speaking of shaking trees and rocking out in a pile of truth on the edge of the galaxy...

OMF UN Meeting Redux:

Jeff & Clay & Shawn Pickering - Deep Source ‘Richard’, ETs, Jim Marrs - Pt 1

Intermission:  
    Technocrats will thus be able to build a global society and control its every facet, but in order to achieve these lofty goals, they need to re-program humans
    http://webnewsorder.com/2017/agend-ruling-global-society-re-program-humans/

Pt 2:  Coming up soon...(Tuesday)

FiOs.

Cy

Rue, she said, protection.
    Rooster's crow, confusion.
    One thing else to end the deed--
    A Dog with no illusion.

~ The Book of the Dun Cow, by Walter Wangerin, Jr.

In the places I go there are things that I see
    That I never co
    uld spell if I stopped with the Z.
    I'm telling you this 'cause you're one of my friends.
    My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!
    ~ Dr. Seus

PART 1

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_012318_hr1.mp3

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_012318_hr2.mp3

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_012318_hr3.mp3

PART 2

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_013018_hr1.mp3

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_013018_hr2.mp3

PART 3

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_020618_hr2.mp3

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_020618_hr3.mp3

Quotes from Youtube Comment Section:  

Clayton Pickering[size=17]2 weeks ago[/size]

Hi Jeff Rense Listeners. I completely understand how difficult it is to make sense and process our information regarding our navy source. However, it is very real with all its warts and how extraterrestrial life has been here all along. I only ask you listen carefully and pay attention to the details, even tangential, how the black programs work. My NYPD detective friend would always say give me the details. We are doing our best to give you that bird's eye view.

Patrick Allen[size=17]2 weeks ago (edited)

I have listened to this as I have with many of the Pickerings previous Interviews and found no difference in their Delivery and Structure ...The Information given was important as it give credence to their sca and proved that he was legit ...The Black programs and Disinformation ,is given like a Pyramid structure ...ie if 5 people are working on a Black program not even they will have all the information ...its given as partial completeness ..Just the same as Disinformation but in reverse ...information given on that is the opposite and can be fabricated to suit the narrative...Now if anyone was really listening then they would have heard The Pickerings, mention failsafe ...which is basically a false situation created to protect the original legit information being given .......also I find Today people attentions spans or no more than a few minutes , and if its not part of their social spectrum they switch off ....There is a lot of information here . I was able to gather a lot more by following the names given and by doing so , people will begin to understand how far this goes.........

[size=17]Clayton Pickering[size=17]1 week ago
    [/size]

Hi, You-Tube listeners. I cannot entreat strongly enough to listen to our two succeeding interviews on Jeff Rense.com, especially the third interview. The third interview, without the fantastical, gives weight and resonance to the alien/human "off-world program" which we touched upon. Please understand that the key to understanding the sublime is to make sense of how the black world works while cover is maintained and pushing forth technological acclimation when assets are in place. My brother and I do not ask that you believe us. But, what we do ask is to take the advice of the late colonel William Corso and file it in the back of your memory until such time you can connect relevant dots to support the core story from those quarters yet defined. This is a learning curve....

[/size][/size]
    Clay and Shawn Pickering wrote:Now you guys know why that nothing short of unambiguous extraterrestrial contact will people ever get it.  The AATIP I fear is nothing but a drawn out pressure valve which offers only the rediscovering the UFO/UAP wheel.  I hope I am wrong on this.  But, since the release of the Gimbal videos I suspect most people do not care about improved sensor technologies. 

With that, Shawn and I strongly suspect Hillary was vetted for the overall contact program.  Obama has been a huge disappointment because the 2013 date when things were to heat up (Disclosure/Confirmation) got pushed back.  This we feel set contact back.  And, as Shawn and I have maintained that the Cs conveyed contact would be held off if the nuclear option is on the table which North Korea is coming to the forefront.  I'll leave it there for now guys.  

Clay And Shawn
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 pm by Cyrellys

Corsi FEB 12 Part 2

Reference:  Q Posts  https://qcodefag.github.io/

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Z
    [size=11]blog.freddiesflowers.com

[/size]
    This was when tussie-mussies and nosegay bouquets were first introduced. History of Flower Meanings – During the Victorian Era, several floral dictionaries were published to explain the secret language of flowers (floriography). It was common to relay meanings handed down from various myths, fables, or legends.Nov 16, 2016

Floriography: The Language of Flowers in the Victorian Era - ProFlowers

https://www.proflowers.com/blog/floriography-language-flowers-victorian-era

Cyrellys

Post Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:30 pm by Cyrellys

Something I was wondering...if a hologram is blindfolded and has no idea of your intent and you drop a brick of lead on its foot will it howl? Will an existential hologramic epiphany be imagined or manufactured?
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:41 pm by Cyrellys

Relay from Twitter friend;  Rudolf Steiner Audio Archive http://www.rudolfsteineraudio.com/
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:02 pm by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Tatter10
    Cyrellys

Post Wed May 09, 2018 6:53 pm by Cyrellys

A little lite reading:

Q Anon - Book 862 pages
    http://irc.qclearancearchive.net/02.%20QMaps/Q%27s%20posts%20-%20CBTS%20-%209.0.0.pdf

Spetsnaz's First World War
    http://militera.lib.ru/research/suvorov6/15.html

Cyrellys

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:21 pm by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Myster10
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:23 pm by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Myster11
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:44 pm by Cyrellys

I'm getting caught up...slowly, grin.

Been hunting lately. Working on the radio station (Mind Mix Radio). Homeschooling. The fun at Twitter (@mindmixradio). Quint has been doing great on Twitter. Bob Bowen too.

I'll have some posts coming up soon.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am by Cyrellys

Good grief.

https://twitter.com/Ensin17/status/1070228842323689473

https://twitter.com/Ensin17/status/1071233438911422465

https://twitter.com/Ensin17/status/1071246933174345728

https://twitter.com/Ensin17/status/1071251983854592000

Ensign, what's your malfunction?  Since when do WE behave like the enemy?  Wait, are you even a part of "we".  Not everyone in the landscape of the Guardians is a Guardian.  A Guardian is continually weighing the fact that just because we 'can' act a certain way, it doesn't mean we 'should' act in the ways of the dark-sided to achieve an objective.  That self-restraint is part of what delineates the difference between them and us.

Three things resemble each other: a bright sword which rusts from long staying in the scabbard, bright water which stinks from long standing, and wisdom which is dead from long disuse. 

I am in that place where the lightening strikes.

Meanwhile....more about Bush & Cheney's bioweapons hobby stashed away in the slavic lands.  Posted it to twitter last 24 hours.

Cy

Last edited by Cyrellys on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:31 am by Cyrellys

2001 HALO: RED VS BLUE - Inconvenient Truths.

Caboose, the innocent minded idiot of Blue Team, says "my father said 'why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?'"

Church, the leader of Blue Team, looks at Caboose and replies, "Did you just call my girlfriend a cow?!"

Tucker, Blue Team member, chimes in, "No man, I think he just called her a slut."

Church turns back to Caboose and says, "you know what? Just get in the f-king base rookie!"

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 20th_c10

LOCUST:  You are ALL Idiots, but I'm impressed.

...But he's was a good guy...

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 26 Duomxg10

More:  

D2 Peter Munk, George Soros, Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, HW Bush, John Kerry, Clinton, Sept 11 Attack - Common Grand Jury document.
    https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf

More:  

WMD America Inside Pentagons Global Bioweapons Industry - 21st Century Wire (Bush Cheney Bioweapons Labs in Slavic lands - Ethnic Keyed Bioweapons)
    https://21stcenturywire.com/2018/01/21/wmd-america-inside-pentagons-global-bioweapons-industry/

CAROLINA says, "I'm sure they'll be fine on their own; they're all adults; they'll be fine for a couple of days."

WASHINGTON says, "Caboose with a time machine..."  grimace.

CAROLINA:  (Sigh) "Let's go get them."

...sees Jack(s) and learns all about Time Paradoxes....

TUCKER:  "Ummm, we managed to piss off these gods or something."

CAROLINA (HALO: Red vs Blue) "I leave you guys alone for a couple of days, and you manage to piss off GOD!!!!!?????"

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:03 am