Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Ecu_365

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Ecu_365 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Shocked   

I lurk here because I'm interested in Scarz' posts on apologetics and eschatology. I registered because I wanted to ask -- what is the agenda of this forum?
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Jake Reason wrote:

But I'm sorry to inform you, nib, since you didn't seem to know.  The so-called Christians who do cheerleader dances for Armageddon, will not be told, "Come in, my good and faithful servant".  "I don't know you" will likely be heard from a voice in the distance.

Please show me the addendum to the holy bible that says these things , war, rumors of war, death and destruction can be avoided????

Where Jake?   If the Jews be good then we will now be skipping gog and magog...  

and if..  they are really good then Jesus won't show up with a sword.....word..
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Ecu_365 wrote:Shocked   

I lurk here because I'm interested in Scarz' posts on apologetics and eschatology. I registered because I wanted to ask -- what is the agenda of this forum?
    The agenda (Mission Statement) dissipated when the original OpenMindsForum (OMF) was shut-down by clandestine forces and purposes.  I was a Co-Founder/Admin of that forum in early 2006.  It grew to over 6500 members.  OMF was one of the top three most respected and read Ufology Forums on the Internet.  And supported by virtually all the Top most Internationally respected Ufologers and Authors.

Today, this remnant of a forum, has no agenda.  Nor does it possess a staff sufficiently developed to support or propagate any agenda.  Each contributor here, is there own person posting subject matter of particular interest to themselves, with hopes that others here might share an interest and interact with them.

Hope the above helps answer your query.  Feel free to ask any question.  Nothing is forbidden.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:02 am

Nib wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:

But I'm sorry to inform you, nib, since you didn't seem to know.  The so-called Christians who do cheerleader dances for Armageddon, will not be told, "Come in, my good and faithful servant".  "I don't know you" will likely be heard from a voice in the distance.
    Please show me the addendum to the holy bible that says these things , war, rumors of war, death and destruction can be avoided????
    The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.  Behold, the time has come.  Repent for your redemption draweth nigh.  Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.  Now, Love your neighbor as you do yourself.  Do good to those who persecute you.  Pray for those who despise you.  If someone should strike your cheek, turn your other cheek to them.  If someone takes your tunic, give them your cloak.  Love one another as I have loved you.  By this they will know you are in me, and I in you.

What more Biblical assurance would you like to read, nib?  Is this not enough?

The Apocalypse has NEVER been G-d's wish. How could Love wish damnation? Do not believe the Devils lies! If Christ's Testament briefed in my quotes above, were followed over the past 2000 years, we would not need an Apocalypse. For the Kingdom of G-d would be fulfilled on Earth as it is in Heaven.

The prophecies warn us what NOT to do. And the repercussions if we do not hear and change. It is a "cause/effect" kind of thing.

Where Jake?   If the Jews be good then we will now be skipping gog and magog...  

And if..  they are really good then Jesus won't show up with a sword.....word..
    "Christ" will not bring a sword.  And all earth's swords will be nullified, with no effect.

The Israelites have gone astray.  Especially the Politico.  This we know.  Both Christian and Orthodox Jew alike.  It is so.  C'est la Vie.  The seculars go about their things.  And the faithful sorrow while they go about their duties as G-d so moves them in His way.

These things too, must be.  When the end comes and there is no turning back.  When those on the roof should not return to their house to gather their things as there is no time to waste in haste - run to the mountains and glenns.... There will be faithfuls and there will be seculars.  The seculars will know not what to do.  The faithful will be called to do what they are given to do according to their gifts.

For you Nib, the Red Letters are beckoning.

Here is one resource of many;
    http://www.ccel.org/bible/phillips/JBPRed.htm  

G-d bless
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 am

Nib wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:Thanks Nib, you've convinced me.  I've change my mind on investing the time to write about that complex subject here.  Be mindful where one trusts the value of pearls hard found.  Perhaps I'll save it for some other venue.

The up-side is that I have faced the reality of this forum.

Your welcome.  Would hate to see you go down that Eisenhower free love new age non sense path again...  
    I had to go down that road and others, nib. Not only for G-ds work in me, but also to challenge my brothers. To enter that dialog so that all could practice it. For whatever reason, both known and yet unknown.

I know Laura is in our Father's hand. She is pointing toward Christ. For the entirely disconnected. The ones who would never go there otherwise.

But I also understand that when you and others reprimanded me, you were right, She was inadvertently leading people astray. Mind you, not because she was doing the misleading, but rather their own interpretation was misleading themselves.

That might sound like a "hat-trick" lingo. But today's young people ARE much more sophisticated. They play with Whole Memes in their head, like we played with pong, tennis, baseball and space invaders.

Anyway, enough of that...
    It's called politics and nuclear B/S talk Jake.  In 6 months when Iran fails to live up to any agreement that same B/S news agency will publish more dumb crap while Israel ready's the missiles...................... or attacks using the sun as weapon or............... ....  maybe more computer virus .... or and or and till~  big bang.
    Well that's the kind of things you are supposed to think, nib. The News Reports are designed that way, I know. It's quite apparent. You are not saying anything revealing. You are only saying what people are being programed to think.

This does not make you dumb. It just is. You have little choice.

Designing these Political Doctrines and propagating them was part of my required curriculum as a young man. I was the right-hand man of Canada's leading Authority on Sales and Marketing Psychology. 6 months later, he offered me his chair, accompanied with the required blessing from the Ptb in the USA. I turned it down because I wanted to travel the world.

"Make the Headlines, don't believe them."

That statement was a Graduation requirement. You literally orchestrate your agenda to be broadcast on the Nightly Television News. Kids play really. But I remember when I first did it with the Lolobal. I was on Cloud Nine that evening. Chicago Evening News - Me bouncing on a toy. The next was getting Johnny Carson to bounce out on stage with the thing. Not easy. Many shields to schmooze through. Age 27, I did it!
    Make the Headlines!

Now, my point is, Nib, that you aren't getting the facts that there are people and organizations that can literally make you believe anything they want you to believe. Having near complete control of the voices pitching your News.

And I'm not kidding or over exaggerating in any way what-so-ever.

Believe It, Or Not.

The American controlled News concerning Iran...is Propaganda!

Invented Supposition! Ideas constructed to induce American and other audiences to believe in constructed concepts and memes, as facts and reality. Designed at the psychological level beyond the vast majority of the populous even thinks is humanly possible.

--------------------------

Yes, I used to learn that stuff. Sorry. But when I truly realized the power of it and how it is used, I walked away from it. I was offered all the money and VIP associations I would need to live a Jet-Set Life, in high fashion and style. But I had to refrain. I was Christian. I was already bought and paid for.

And thankful

I do wonder though. I'm only human. I'm more than twice that age now. It would have been fun. No doubt, Real Fun! Those were the days we thought would never end.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:00 am

I'm glad you decided to shed the lurker mode and ask the question. Please join in the conversation and share what's on your mind.

By any chance did you use another screen name at the old forum? Do I know you from another forum?......."The Outpost,RU,David Flynn's Watcher Forum"

--------

I like the way Cy runs the new OMF and is the reason I enjoy taking part. We are a mix bag of members that don't mind sharing our ideas,thoughts,beliefs and interest on many subjects.

I feel OMF gives me an opportunity to meet individuals that the vast majority of Christian Forums never attempt to reach out to. I'm a believer in Jesus Christ that understands there is a time and season for reaching out. If this is called an agenda on my part,then that is my agenda.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:39 am

The better question would be, from watching is what do you think its 'Agenda' is?  

I have no Agenda.

I am a pendulum, a wee man, ascribed to the fates of the universe, being blown like the winter winds.   I try to pluck the wisdom from those I interact with and use it for self-defense.

Ask,Seek,Knock = Find....  Diamonds are buried deep in the muck.

Jake/Cy might have a more complicated detailed synopsis.

Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Thanks Nib, you've convinced me.  I've change my mind on investing the time to write about that complex subject here.  Be mindful where one trusts the value of pearls hard found.  Perhaps I'll save it for some other venue.

The up-side is that I have faced the reality of this forum.

?  Faced the reality of this forum?  Jake I like listening to your pov.    I've always learned a great deal from everyone who posts here whether or not they rub my fur the wrong way like Dan, grin.  Especially Dan.  Not dissing him.  Just noting that his truths don't always mesh well with mine, but I still benefit living side by side hearing it because it is a pov that is out there causing things to happen in the world.  I don't desire to live in a round rubber room of my own making, so being in the presence of what I think may be opposing views is not inherently bad or something to cause me to be silent.  Sometimes it is true we are defined by that which is different than us.  If we are great it is because the things which are different must be so much more of whatever they may be to try to either hold us or drown us out.

Be yourself, my friend.  Don't fret the opinions of others so much you feel squashed.  

I've lived all of my 43 years as the odd person out everywhere I go.  It doesn't stop me from doing what I do.  I have friends who are not like me.  I value them for who they are not who I am.  I like having friends who think for themselves and have their own views and take on things.  

To me a nightmare would be a world populated with people who were a mirror image of who I am and what I think or how I see.  I am more me and made more real by the fact that the Source broke the mold after each individual out there was made.  

The same is true for each of you.  

We are not insects.  We would implode if we were hive-minded.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Thank you Cy for your care and encouragement.  You're special.

However a single post isn't sufficient to adequately deal with that subject.  And there is no point investing the amount of effort required for a couple/few people to read.

Btw, you are right about the 1st headline.  It is a true statement.  Dr. Bluejay told us Admins privately in 2006.  It has since been republished from time to time by Bren.  Did you know the Dr has briefed three Presidents? (I don't know about what)  Did you know he met ScA?

He told us (paraphrasing) that there has been an on-going orchestrated multi-decade multibillion dollar acclimation program.  Suffice to say, US Foreign Policy is in fact partially directed by the contact paradigm, as you call it.  Most Ufologers understand this.  And the US foreign policy is also partially directed with the express purpose of paving the way to raise up a False Christ.  Something that ScaRZ well understands.  And Dan Smith too, as he wants to be the author of the script and the Director General.

This is not just a conspiracy theory.   Nor an Iranian fictitious tabloid story, as Nib likes to think.  It is the real plan being playing out upon the world,
    or not.

I think you see this too.

On 1/14/14 the globally colluding News Corporations published an announcement of these two Foreign Policies to within earshot of approx 1/5th of the world's population.

It is my opinion, this directed action means something.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Thank you Cy for your care and encouragement.  You're special.

However a single post isn't sufficient to adequately deal with that subject.  And there is no point investing the amount of effort required for a couple/few people to read.

Btw, you are right about the 1st headline.  It is a true statement.  Dr. Bluejay told us Admins privately in 2006.  It has since been republished from time to time by Bren.  Did you know the Dr has briefed three Presidents? (I don't know about what)  Did you know he met ScA?

He told us (paraphrasing) that there has been an on-going orchestrated multi-decade multibillion dollar acclimation program.  Suffice to say, US Foreign Policy is in fact partially directed by the contact paradigm, as you call it.  Most Ufologers understand this.  And the US foreign policy is also partially directed with the express purpose of paving the way to raise up a False Christ.  Something that ScaRZ well understands.  And Dan Smith too as he wants to be author of the script and the Director General.

This is not just a conspiracy theory.   Nor an Iranian fictitious tabloid story, as Nib likes to think.  It is the real plan being playing out upon the world,
    or not.

I think you see this too.

On 1/14/14 the globally colluding News Corporations published an announcement of these two Foreign Policies to approx 1/5th of the world's population.

It is my opinion, this directed action means something.

Yes I am aware of all that - every single point. From Dr. Bluejay through ScA through the foreign policy and the 'several' plans depending on which faction which is always jostling and one could call a fluid situation until recently. Some of this I knew prior to ScA and other parts I've confirmed for myself since and then some.

And having a little bit to do with who briefed or did not brief who when (which is all I will say on the matter), a short time later a rather public complaint illustrating Zero is considered a rogue even among rogues.

The key thing here without getting into any confidential information is that there are competing 'plans'. And in some of them there are serious issues with ethics, control, and even legal issues. And to compound matters there are differences or you might say disconnects between ET groups involved. And then there are differences between perceptions of truth with various branches of human society.

This was never supposed to have been such a cluster ahem. But being humans and since the way this goes depends on human reception and interrelationships of human groups and factions, we're inherently good at messing up the moving parts of a rock, in more ways than there are definitions in the dictionary.

"help them remember who they are..." geez. It's a nice thought but, how? I've attempted that at different times to different parties in contexts that would help them to understand, and yet no visible changes. It went in one ear and out the other. The position the Source has me in is a fall back or standby position. I'm twiddling my thumbs as there's no visible effective thing to do right now except watch the latest version of Nazism trash the Third Option and set us up for a complete and utter civilizational face-plant on concrete. These jokers can't even address, let alone stop the fukashima catastrophe. My dad used call it having their thumbs up and locked, and I won't describe where....use your imagination (he was ex-Airforce who spent a few years working for Evergreen).

Oh but they know what they're doing!

yeah right. I can see that. The chaos is unintentional but we mean well.

Yes the directed action means something. Different IC components are speaking across the net with each other across sites. whatdoesitmean.com was mixed up in dialog post Minot AFB nuke theft by Cheney. They don't draw a paycheck from Cheny's faction is all I was able to clearly glean. And here comes a news source from an embattled nation parroting a IC speaker who is usually embattled over here but operates diligently for years? Nib can say whatever, I've been watching these guys (various groups) across the net since after 9-11. I was there when Hagman and Hagman started up hauling in on the scene in those early years.

I've been working on this puzzle my grandmother bequeathed me for many years. Am I any closer in solving it?  silent  In some respects yes, but mostly it's led me on a merry romp or you might call it a grand tour of the situation we're in today. And I'm left holding the question, ok, so what the bleep am I supposed to do with it?  confused  I'm certain Synch knows but it ain't saying at this time...it seems to be doing something. Shrug. So I get to sit here, chew my nails, pick at the woodwork, and watch the whole great dumb show and wonder. Every once in a while I'll get a buzz and find an insight here or there and I'll update my notes or chat or argue with someone. But I'm still locked in my proverbial closet. And I'm supposed to sit tight for now.

I'm not surprised they're making policy declarations...he who speaks or speaks first gains a measure of influence or control in the game. We'll see much more of it in the next three years.

Cy

PS

'Dan wants to be Director'

no kidding. He'd rather work for the wrong guy than not work at all? But hey why would it surprise me since his views on depopulation, drones, eschatology, yuck yuck.  affraid 

None of this is just your average conspiracy story. Emphatically agreed.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 pm

And speaking of the multi-billion dollar acclimation program which everyone knows about, but those doing it think they're being sneaky,

the 'alien' illustration in the kids movie, Madagascar, was absolutely hilarious from the pov of knowing what I know. At least if you're going to try to acclimate a whole planet of 'zombies', have a little fun with it.

And to all you knowledgeable watchers out there, yeah the 'zombie' label isn't lost on me. Nor a good many other people.

I'm also sure I'm not the only one highly offended to the point of not watching tv entirely because all the commercials depict the population of this nation as retards.

Therefore I maybe watch a movie once or twice a month, peek in on mainstream news on the tv maybe once or twice a month, and ignore the goob tube the rest of the time.

TV is for children, internet is for adults. Ha!

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Ecu_365

Post by Ecu_365 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 am

MD02 wrote:  The better question would be, from watching is what do you think its 'Agenda' is?

I lurked at the old OMF a few years ago. I was not a contributor - nor was I a sock. I was observing a few different UFO forums which all seemed to implode about the same time - from what I discerned to be manufactured drama from the same source. Therefore, I am a bit skeptical about what the overall agenda of the UFO/conspiracy community is.  

I have an interest in eschatology and follow lots of bloggers. Scarz, we have never interacted - I've always just lurked.
    Maranatha!
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:24 am

I'm skeptical also Ecu_365. I believe it to be very important not only within UFO Circles but everything else as well. It's always best to test  before wading into deeper waters.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 am

ScaRZ wrote:I'm skeptical also Ecu_365. I believe it to be very important not only within UFO Circles but everything else as well. It's always best to test  before wading into deeper waters.

Roger That!

ECU. If you wish to start a discussion Feel free to. Scarz And Jake are our Theologians, Cy is of Old Celtic Ways, (Or so I believe), and I am merely the bard Swimming between them all. My beliefs change often, but to snuff any ill rumors, I do Pray to the same God as Everyone here, In Heaven.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:50 am

I think this article fits in well with some of the conversation taking place. I will post the article and one response from Keith.

-------------------------------------

Fear and the Herd Instinct

By: Zine Larbaoui

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/01/18/fear-and-the-herd-instinct/comment-page-1/#comment-27653

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.” ~ Charles Mackay

For all the MSM and Politician’s lies, the truth abounds on the alternative media. Evidence that the mainstream media and politicians are lying to us are prevalent to the point that the former are instinctively associated with untruth and disinformation. Inconsistencies are such that even a child could easily detect them. Yet, the vast majority of people refuse to see the truth and continue to believe absurdities that are vomited every day in the so called “mainstream” media.

Truth passes through three phases:
    • First it is ridiculed.
    • Second it is fiercely and violently opposed (denial and refusal).
    • Third, it becomes self-evident.
    -Arthur Schopenhauer

Life in Groups and its Associated Fears: There are two broad categories of people: the category of those who have passed the phase of denial and refusal, and that operate in the next phase (1-10% of the population) and those who remain stuck in the denial phase and who can not, or rather, refuse to move to the next phase (90-99% of the population). But why is the majority of the population stuck in phase 2, denial, and refusal? They may sometimes evolve into the next phase, but they always come back and stagnate in denial, the refusal to believe the truth despite numerous and indisputable evidence

To understand this, we must introduce the concepts of life in a group, of life in society, the relationship between people and talk about Man’s three basic fears in a group. It is admitted that, beyond the will to procreate and the fear of death, the behavior of an individual within a group of individuals is mainly determined by three main fears: the fear of being humiliated, the fear of rejection and the fear of being ignored. Observe the people around you, watch people in groups, observe how they act and dwell on behaviors that seem abnormal, strange, hypocritical, wicked, weird, illogical, etc. Then ask yourself this question: Why, in this group, has this person acted in such a strange manner whereas, in the name of logic, integrity, kindness and for the common welfare, he or she would have acted differently? If you are looking for the root cause, you will see that in almost all cases the behavior was motivated by one of three basic fears of that subject in a group: being humiliated, rejected and ignored.

Why did this teenager start smoking when he did not like it? Because the majority of teenagers in his group do and he was afraid of being rejected or humiliated by others. Why this homosexual does not tell people he does not like women? Because the majority of his entourage is heterosexual and he is afraid of being rejected. The examples are endless.

Now back to our second category of people, those who are stuck in denial; let us now try to understand the reason for the denial: to fight against these fears and to cover themselves from the potential danger of being humiliated, rejected or ignored, individuals within a group generally tend to think like the masses and behave like the masses. Thus, following the herd, acting as an opiate, alleviates the fears inside.

Friedrich Nietzsche termed this phenomenon “herd instinct,” to resemble as much as possible other individuals in a group or society and thus limit the potential risk of being humiliated, rejected or ignored.

With regard to the case of a teenager smoking, it must be understood that the subject only smokes to look like the others (being cool in their own terms), in an effort to feel accepted, thus ensuring the integrity of the group. This is where you realize that apart from a few lone wolves, Man is undeniably made to live in groups. Otherwise He would not be invested in these efforts of integrating himself and look like others. When it comes to current events, people stuck in denial are confident that the majority of the group, who believe in the “mainstream” media, are on the side of the truth. They are convinced that when these media are trying to ridicule a lost sheep who has an alternative view, as a nut case, a conspiracy theorist, they are citing that the rest of the group believes in the “facts” presented by them as the true version. And naturally, each individual in the group, for fear of being rejected, humiliated or ignored, begins to believe that what the media says, everyone else believe.

To summarize, if the majority of people refuse to see the truth, it is only for fear of being different, fear of being in the minority, for fear of being rejected, humiliated or ignored.

In this case, you will ask, why some men (like us) dare to think and believe differently? Why are these individuals not afraid of being rejected, humiliated and ignored? Again there are two categories of people. The first are the lone wolves who despise life in a herd and refuse to be influenced by the fears mentioned above; these people are highly educated and tend to think critically. These individuals are very rare and feared by the ruling class.

By now, you are probably getting the sense why democracy was instituted and is being disseminated worldwide. You see, the ruling class uses the tyranny of the majority and its inherent sheepish character for thinking and acting alike, to get their agendas passed. It is interesting to observe the degree of sheepishness in the American people; it is such that, after being radically dumbed down and stripped incrementally of their freedom of range, that they are ripe for additional and brutal shearing under a regime that will resembles Stalin’s Russia.

Now that you know why people are stuck in denial and what stands in their way, help them get out, help them open their eyes. How? Show them they are not alone. Help them regain confidence. The next time you’re in a group, assume your convictions and dare to speak. You’ll see that in affirming and demonstrating loud and clear that you do not believe in lies and propaganda, others will regain their confidence, will find that they are not alone and get out of their deafening silence.

Response from
    Keith

There is a spiritual root cause here that engenders these three fears. They are the product of the lust for social empowerment. Jesus referred to this as the “leaven of the Pharisees and Saducees” whose lust for continued social empowerment was able to overcome even their blatant realization that this man had raised a man from the dead. Despite their knowledge of scripture they planned, instead, to kill Lazarus!.

In addition, Jesus warned of a state of mind that would overwhelm many in such a manner as to make His returning a surprise in Luke 21:34-36. The word translated surfeiting or dissipation actually means disavowal or denial (strong’ 2897 & 720), ….the word drunkenness literally means “headache” (NORMALLY associated with a hangover but not necessarily). Combine these with “the cares of this life” and you see that He was referring to a state of mind and not a lifestyle. The final point “for IT will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole Earth” is a reference to this state of mind and not His return which would be a blinding statement of the obvious.

The remedy is verse 36 and is translated both as “strength” (ESV) and “accounted worthy” (KJV).

This is what we are up against in the populace and the challenge with which you are faced daily in your attempt to awaken those whom you are attempting to help.

Luke 21:34-36

"But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap.

For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth.

But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man."
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:33 am

Hi ECU,

The guys are correct in what they have described for you.  I will confirm you are welcome to discuss any topic of your choosing here at OMF.  You may start your own threads and even your own blog if you like.  You will never hear me say you cannot discuss controversial topics like the issues with msm, or 9-11 truth, or anything else.  You are not limited to strictly ufo or paranormal related topics here.

Basically if I have done my job well, then each member no matter their takes on the universe or their personal truths, should be able to find their own niche here or create one to suit and it should be as comfortable for them as their own home.

Cy

My friend bids me come and see ravens in the library
    setting quiet pages free...words within our grasp do we let go
    till we fly heavily with what we know!

Last edited by Cyrellys on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:41 am

Ecu_365 wrote:
    MD02 wrote:  The better question would be, from watching is what do you think its 'Agenda' is?

I lurked at the old OMF a few years ago. I was not a contributor - nor was I a sock. I was observing a few different UFO forums which all seemed to implode about the same time - from what I discerned to be manufactured drama from the same source. Therefore, I am a bit skeptical about what the overall agenda of the UFO/conspiracy community is.  
    My first impulse was "That is a fascinating question".  Upon considering an answer however, I found there to be dozens of potential correct answers.  Perhaps the question is inadequate?

Like pondering what is the overall agenda of the French People.  We Canadians ponder it often, as we have a Province where half the people want to break away from Canada and create a new country.  But one could not say, there is an overall agenda of the French People.

The UFO/conspiracy community is comprised of numerous communities with different focus, interest and and intents.  As the UFO Paradigm encompasses every subject under the sun.

There is also the observer phenomena.  Whereas the observer's personal agenda acts as a lens that tends to focus the observer toward aspects of a community construct that may accommodate their own agenda in one aspect or another.  Thus they see and find what they were seeking.  Even though many other agendas were present that were not readily noticed by the observer.

Ecu, you have framed your query in this way.  By combining - forum imploding (contentions), 'manufactured drama', 'same source', you are framing the context of your query.  You have also prefixed your query with pre-defined conclusions, which would require any Answer to be framed within a context that presume your observational pre-suppositions are correct.

Therefore the query is more prone to prompt a debate than an answer.

Certainly one of the top "overall agenda" of the UFO/conspiracy community at large would be to Search for and discover truth.  Another top agenda would be - to pursue answers to who we are, where we came from and where are we going.  Another top agenda that motivates numerous people - to find out who and what is messing up our world as we perceive it, and how and why.

This community can and does provide many answers to these queries.

But perhaps neither of these would answer your question.  What do you think, Ecu?

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 am

14 14 google search

I don't even know which was is up anymore. My apologies to everyone.

Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Hey Bard the 14+14 thing I think was a reference to the cultural habits of the "illumined" ones (aka illuminati) who for some reason seem to have a penchant for doing things via number symbology. At least the ones tending toward the practice of satanism seem to have a requirement to broadcast what they do before they do it and there is usually some sort of numerology pattern involved. I know of this number correlation thing generally speaking but I don't know how it work well enough to explain it. I noted the reference to...reminded me of someone checking a cash back count on their fingers to see if it was accurate? I don't know. Maybe a misinterpretation on my part? I do know I've seen guys from the Christian fundamentalist traditions on some of the militia gather boards do that sort of thing and mention it from time to time with events for that sort of reason. I don't get it so I don't bother seeking that kind of correlation.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Cyrellys wrote:Hey Bard the 14+14 thing I think was a reference to the cultural habits of the "illumined" ones (aka illuminati) who for some reason seem to have a penchant for doing things via number symbology.

or if you put any set of numbers into Google such as:  15 12

John 15:12
    New International Version (NIV)
    12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

or   12 6  = @ google

Romans 12:6-8
    6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your[a] faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead,[b] do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

or  scarz favorite....     6 4

Romans 6:4
    4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

and so you see - it is interesting that no matter the #'s ~~~  scripture comes up on the first page.  

but 14 14

Exodus 14:14
    14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

means that you have a whole lot more #'s to put in that Google search..  Very Happy
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:00 am

Hey Nib,this is something you might find of interest. You and I both followed much of David Flynn's work. This video is an extension of the late David Flynn's work on the line 33.3 degree latitude where the sons of God first descended from heaven to earth at Mt Hermon.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Searching for Fortress of Anu

http://www.echoesofenoch.org/Anu%20Fortress.htm

Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 am

I listened to this yesterday and thought Peter Goodgame and Doug Hamp hit on a lot of areas related to The Antichrist and Babylon. I could tell Peter was in the zone by the way he was clicking along with his responses. Peter had much to say in only an hours time.

----------------------------------------------------

http://smashedmedia.us/bruce/011614-according-to-the-scriptures-with-doug-hamp/

Download

http://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/3912027.mp3
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:11 am

touché Nib!  I hear you. And thoughtfully done.

Immanentizing (regardless of reason or faith) really ruffles my feathers, as when the Son weeps so do I.  That is why I was stern.  Sorry for not being more gentle.

May I explain more ...

The desire to implement a policy to actualize the Apocalypse (for whatever reason) is Anti-Christ philosophy.

And it is written that a vision was seen in Heaven during the last days, where a great multitude that no one can number, dressed in long white robes stood before the Lamb.....

Rev:6:9-10  When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

As you can see.... they are not cheering on the Great Tribulation.  They are your kin.  You may even be among them.

We need be careful in our theology on how we approach the end-times.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:51 am

Cyrellys wrote:Hey Bard the 14+14 thing I think was a reference to the cultural habits of the "illumined" ones (aka illuminati) who for some reason seem to have a penchant for doing things via number symbology.  At least the ones tending toward the practice of satanism seem to have a requirement to broadcast what they do before they do it and there is usually some sort of numerology pattern involved.
    Yes!

However I have only studied the surface of it all and can not say exactly what is meant by the number.

These are occult practices.  They are in the realm of Sorcery.  To manifest a action/force that acts in many ways as a physical force. (example: a psychological wall has the same empowerment of a physical wall).  Demarcation is another form of manifest.  And when occult numerology is employed, it can act to manifest a marking of time/space with a similar empowerment of an actual physical event.  Demarcation/Sorcery.  A "time stamp" is a mark on time/space.  It becomes metaphysically real.

And so by selecting a target date in occult science, they are "time stamping" a metaphysical reality.  And therefore because it has been made real, it therefore exists in time/space = cosmos = part of creation.  

Additionally, in occult practice "permission" is required.  Yes, even Lucifer and Satan must act within the laws.  And a numerology/occult/sorcery - "time/date" has taken on a justification to exist.  Because G-d can not deny that which is part of his creation.

This does not mean G-d is blessing it.  The Creator G-d is impartial to that which takes place in creation within the laws of creation/cosmos.  Acts 10:34 - "G-d is no respecter of persons".    = Free Will sustained = a form of permission.  "Time stamped" so that it can not be denied to rightfully exist.

Occultists believe this form of sorcery empowers their acts to more likely occur.

-------------------

Now having said that, I did not label this story "1/14/14" for numerology reasons.  I simply looked at one of the articles and I noticed the date.  It struck me as an interesting number and so I did a simple numerology math reduction.....

14 reduces this way... 1+4=5  (reduces it to 1 number).

1 + (1=4=5) + (1+4=5)

1+5+5=11

and I stopped reducing there, as 11 happens to be a Master Number!

I highly suspect this is not a coinkidink.  And so I thought it should be noted.

Why?

Because it is the first time that Messianism has been reported and confirmed as a major pro-policy concern of USA's peace planning with Israel.

And the man who voiced it was not only the Secretary of State of the USA (highest authority on US policy) but a member of a most unusually important fraternity while a student in University.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:Hey Bard the 14+14 thing I think was a reference to the cultural habits of the "illumined" ones (aka illuminati) who for some reason seem to have a penchant for doing things via number symbology.  At least the ones tending toward the practice of satanism seem to have a requirement to broadcast what they do before they do it and there is usually some sort of numerology pattern involved.
    Yes!

However I have only studied the surface of it all and can not say exactly what is meant by the number.

These are occult practices.  They are in the realm of Sorcery.  To manifest a action/force that acts in many ways as a physical force. (example: a psychological wall has the same empowerment of a physical wall).  Demarcation is another form of manifest.  And when occult numerology is employed, it can act to manifest a marking of time/space with a similar empowerment of an actual physical event.  Demarcation/Sorcery.  A "time stamp" is a mark on time/space.  It becomes metaphysically real.

And so by selecting a target date in occult science, they are "time stamping" a metaphysical reality.  And therefore because it has been made real, it therefore exists in time/space = cosmos = part of creation.  

Additionally, in occult practice "permission" is required.  Yes, even Lucifer and Satan must act within the laws.  And a numerology/occult/sorcery - "time/date" has taken on a justification to exist.  Because G-d can not deny that which is part of his creation.

This does not mean G-d is blessing it.  The Creator G-d is impartial to that which takes place in creation within the laws of creation/cosmos.  Acts 10:34 - "G-d is no respecter of persons".    = Free Will sustained = a form of permission.  "Time stamped" so that it can not be denied to rightfully exist.

Occultists believe this form of sorcery empowers their acts to more likely occur.

-------------------

Now having said that, I did not label this story "1/14/14" for numerology reasons.  I simply looked at one of the articles and I noticed the date.  It struck me as an interesting number and so I did a simple numerology math reduction.....

14 reduces this way... 1+4=5  (reduces it to 1 number).

1 + (1=4=5) + (1+4=5)

1+5+5=11

and I stopped reducing there, as 11 happens to be a Master Number!

I highly suspect this is not a coinkidink.  And so I thought it should be noted.

Why?

Because it is the first time that Messianism has been reported and confirmed as a major pro-policy concern of USA's peace planning with Israel.

And the man who voiced it was not only the Secretary of State of the USA (highest authority on US policy) but a member of a most unusually important fraternity while a student in University.

Exactly! All of it.

Just remember however, Source is on the move as well. And after watching all the interplay, I'm thinking we are looking at a dialog with comments and response going on.

Remember a message went out to the PtB: "you are not allowed to reduce the population using weapons of mass destruction." Which is something the ptb have been actively trying to do and internal oathkeepers have been scrambling constantly to stop. And any message takes time in a complex system of layers to filter through to the intended party. Does this mean (including the notation of confusing behavior which Israel broadcasted) that the message finally hit home in some way?

And on the timestamping, setting metaphysical demarcations, the occultists are not the only ones who do that. It is also done in psychic process and I have personally caught Source through Synch doing it. Is this part of the mechanics on that level which DS likes to theorize about? Compare again: Mind is not limited by time, space, or place. But for Bri or Bau (energy forms) to be programmed you define it, define its purpose/intent, and define its outcome. Numerology is like wicca is to psychic acts. It is symbolic ritualism. An adept psychic has no need or use for ritualism and religion. But if a ritualistic people are involved in what is being discussed, a party who wishes to be effective in communication will speak the language of whoever is perceived to be the other. Hense if a message is meant to be profound then the language which is profound to the intended recipient might be used.

Now who made the first punch? And who were the responders? And in what way?

ET
    Hellyer
    whatdoesitmean.com
    iran/FARS
    israel
    washington post
    Bassett
    2 appearing patriot sites
    or the highest authority on US policy?

and how about peripheral seemingly unrelated events that could be construed as participation in the dialog linked through the observers?

What was the sequence? Date/time Anyone care to post it?

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:48 am