Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:57 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 8:15 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 8:09 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 8:08 pm by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
painterdoug
jofo
U
LIBERTJAVA
Big Bunny Love
Foot Mann
dan
GSB
13 posters

Sun goes out?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Empty Sun goes out?

Post by dan Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

New topic……..

dan likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Sun goes out?  - Page 17 Empty Re: Sun goes out?

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:26 am

Well, Cy,

Then our job here is to focus on the bigger picture.

Only by understanding the bigger picture may we come to understand the details of history……… in the words of Carl Schmitt.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:45 am

Interview 2017 by Alex Jones of A. Dugin wrote:Jones - Exactly! Trump is a known realist. We should celebrate sovereignty and nationalism and work together and not try to conquer each other. This is just common sense. This is a human right to resist our common enemy, the globalists, is it not?
    Dugin - Absolutely. And national sovereignty is very important there. It defends identities. Identities can be different. They can coincide or not. But this does not mean necessarily war on a country. We can accept your differences in a positive way. Americans and Russians are different, Europeans and Americans and Russians are different.
    The globalists are trying to make a kind of pacifist dream by killing countries, killing differences. We need to affirm our identities and that is the way of understanding each other. That is Putin`s position as well. He is not imperialist. He is not a fanatic.
    We are in a situation when there is no more hostility in our countries. I used to be anti-Americanist during the tenure of Obama or Bush not because I don’t like Americans. I love America, but I hate the globalist's agenda. Everybody in Russia has to understand that America was highjacked by a globalist sect. But now Trump is restoring American dignity. And we stopped immediately to hate America because it is not Americans who we hated before - It was the globalist elite.
    Globalism is the problem of every country and every person. Russians as well are under attack by globalism. We need to be united. I believe that great “multipolarity” can lead to cooperation of our countries and our people. But we need to fight against our common enemies. We have to deal with Mr. Soros, who tried to overthrow our governments and tries to create a color revolution in our countries.
    You need to understand that Russia is no longer a communist country. We can’t apply old Cold War models. Russia is a traditional, Christian country just as well as America is. And radical Islam, supported by globalists, is our common enemy. What is also important about Russia is that we are hearing the voice of the people who are dying for our freedom and our security. I think it is necessary to hear what people from the army say. We are losing our guys fighting against radical Islamists.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:58 am

Ok,

But Dugin and Jones are not looking at the bigger picture.  

They want to revert to nationalism or tribalism.  

This is where you need to consider the difference between Original and Final participation, a là Barfield.

Tribalism was the shape of our Original participation.  

We do not want to revert to tribalism.  

Tribalism is shape of our pre-personal selves.  

Final participation is only through our transpersonal selves.  

The transpersonal is the Cosmic aspect of ourselves.  

The transpersonal points to our supra-consciousness.  

The tribal points to our subconscious.  
    …………

And, apropos of these issues, I suggest taking a look at the last 15 minutes of this video with Roger Penrose…….. https://youtu.be/Qi9ys2j1ncg

(cont……..)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:11 pm

dan wrote:Ok,

But Dugin and Jones are not looking at the bigger picture.  

They want to revert to nationalism or tribalism.  

This is where you need to consider the difference between Original and Final participation, a là Barfield.

Tribalism was the shape of our Original participation.  

We do not want to revert to tribalism.  

Tribalism is shape of our pre-personal selves.  

(cont……..)

Dan, Tribalism is not the same thing as Individualism.  Nationalism and Globalism are opposite ends of the same pendulum.  

Tribalism is what the Illumined practice from within the realm of Globalism, where those who ascribe to their goal posts or at least the sales pitch to move to the goal posts, happily allow themselves to be used as proxies without understanding the agendas and goals.

Dugin is very much aware of the bigger picture.  Sovereignty is in the traditionalist vein of thought means "Self-Ownership".  I've been saying this for years.  Self-Ownership is a threat to globalism, because the globalism the elites ascribe to is not real globalism.  It is tribal control in the terms of your fellow Schmidt on Katechon.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:16 pm

Cy,

Is there not a very big difference between self-sovereignty and national sovereignty and tribal sovereignty??

Yes, tribalism, globalism and nationalism are all threats to self-sovereignty.

To aspire to the transpersonal, we all must have a solid foundation of self-sovereignty.

And, frankly, having an unfettered access to a broad range of ideas is a prerequisite for achieving self-sovereignty.

Many nations do not allow this.

(cont……..)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:28 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

Is there not a very big difference between self-sovereignty and national sovereignty and tribal sovereignty??

There are huge differences Dan.

The individual, as taught by the Ollamh Drui of the Aes Dana is a highly refined self-contained but not really for it is directly interconnected to Source, OF SOURCE.  Each precious individual is sovereign and yet helping Source experience itself while also being a child of Source.

All things are interconnected.  Disconnect with a need to reconnect is an ILLUSION.  Source is all pervasive.

Now let's return to what the Guardians had to say in their Addendum:  

Guardians wrote:We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible. Here is the text of our video (THE ADDENDUM), use the password "762981" to view it: https://controlc.com/96f62ec2

READ THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE OUTCOME.

It is what I've been pointing to all these years without my having been privy to the Looking Glass information.

Will you listen now?  Or is the negative ELE scenario you've been working on be more important to you?  

As far as I'm concerned the alternate is where Human Potential must go to reach 2030 for the upgrade as Source intends for the future I've mentioned off and on over the years.

What is good is it to having Synchronicity's Apprentice if it all falls on deaf ears?

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:39 pm

Cy,

I have skimmed the page that you refer to.  

However, it is written in a style that is mind-crushing.  

Please, put it into your own words.  

Since you continue to insist upon this formality, I will begin to do that, now……… while waiting on your version…….

(cont…….)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:42 pm

I have skimmed the page that you refer to.  

However, it is written in a style that is mind-crushing.  

Please, put it into your own words.  

I will begin to do that, now……… while waiting on your version…….

(cont…….)

Mind crushing?  Are you serious? wtf Dan.

[Cy's eyeballs just rolled up into her head...]  

Ok give me a couple minutes.  Good grief.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:45 pm

‘ControlC’ claims to have access to a portal actuator.

When placed in certain locations, it can act as a scrying glass, with a particular ability to focus on future events.  

The data derived from this scrying glass, accumulated since the 1980’s, points to an historical singularity occurring in 2030.  

This original timeline is referred to as the negative timeline.

Three branching timelines were observed, with branch points starting in 2012, 2016 and 2022.  

The original timeline had a solar event with a negative (ELE type) outcome.  

But……
    This new timeline [2022?] also showed a singularity occurred in the year 2030, during a cosmic event, also foreseen in the negative timeline. Except, this cosmic event had a very positive outcome, because the power structure in place was not able to engage in its destructive activities which would lead to the cosmic event causing extreme destruction of human beings.

Research concluded that those in possession of the looking glass data could change future events in each of the years 2012, 2016 and 2022, if they released information to the public on certain, specific dates in each of those years. The U.S. government and other entities involved were not only shocked by this, they appeared to treat the information as a threat, as they preferred the projected negative timeline to occur without interference.

Our group watched as the years 2012 and 2016 passed without any intervention by officials. It became clear the U.S. government and other governments involved would do nothing to stop the horrifying events to come, and do nothing to help steer the timeline to the more positive outcome.

This is when we, as former officials with direct knowledge of this data, decided to form our group, Guardians of the Looking Glass. We decided we had only one chance left, in the year 2022, to intervene.
    Ok, Cy, I think we’re getting the idea 💡…….

(cont……..)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:08 pm

In simple terms the difference between the positive and negative outcome finishing in 2030:

This is two timelines with cascading events resulting in a finish in 2030.  

What must happen to prevent the negative, slide us to the positive timeline (a BPWH timeline):  Every single event of a set of 70 events must be halted or prevented from occuring.  

In the negative timeline: (desired by the globalists) Globalists do not lose control of the planet and its 'nations', 'human society', and homogenization of urban cultures.  A explosion in NYC TODAY 4-18-2022 killing approx 2000 people will begin the 70 event set of events that must be prevented for a positive timeline outcome by 2030.  The "today"s event results in the subsequent events related to and leading to the US in very near time being annihilated in nuclear war.  This frees the Globalists to issue more vaccines that prime the "useless" to die before or during the Singularity Event in 2030.  It enables the Globals to blame Russia and initiate first strike.  It enables the Globals to institute further Katechon government controls over the global general population as human genocide is completed preventing Mankind from receiving the 2030 dna upgrade.  The new vax technology is used in this timeline by the elites to give them an added enhancement boost when the Singularity occurs making them able to eliminate the final few survivors who never took any of the vax that caused the mass die-off at time of Singularity in this timeline (medical sabotage by the elites)

What is the 2030 Singularity event?  It is a cosmic blast of special energy programmed by Source, which upgrades all DNA on Earth.  Mankind, especially those who go outside to more directly experience it, will receive the dna upgrade if they survive the globals technocratic and nuclear purges to experience it.  The upgrade increases lifespan to 1000 approx years; causes the human body to revert to approx age 30 and heal; increases psychic abilities and other advanced skills; empowers the human soul to reach Potential.

The Positive Timeline:  IF all 70 negative leading events are prevented, humans will naturally without war/bloodshed, disconnect from the negative behaviors and steering that lead to the Negative Timeline ELE events.  This will be a gradual process between 2022 and 2030 when the Singularity occurs to cause the DNA upgrade.  The elites find this timeline a threat because they simply lose their power, wealth, and goals nor do they get their human purge that leaves them total control of the planet in 2030. The soul improvement that happens with this outcome enables Humanity to enter the Universe beyond our world (my words this sentence).  The soul improvement enables an empathy for the old leaders who sought the negative timeline, giving them a place in the new reality (Guardians words).

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:13 pm

Dan I put the summary in the post above this one.  It doesn't have all the specific detail to be found the Guardian's description but should suffice in general terms to understand what they are saying about the Looking Glass data meaning on the timelines.

I have to take a family member to a doctors appointment.  I will be back laters.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:16 pm

Ok, so let’s just assume that today’s blast in NYC is being prevented.  

Then we only have 69 more negative events to prevent.  

Then we will all have our DNA 🧬 zapped, and we’ll have a consciousness upgrade.
    …………

Very good, Cy…….. we will all be saved due to the timely interventions of the Guardian group.

I agree, completely.

Now, I still haven’t seen any mention of portals, except at the very beginning.

(cont…….)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:24 pm

dan wrote:Ok, so let’s just assume that today’s blast in NYC is being prevented.  

Then we only have 69 more negative events to prevent.  

Then we will all have our DNA 🧬 zapped and we’ll have a consciousness upgrade.  

In simple terms yes.  The Upgrade opens new opportunities that will eventually happen, like an existential leap to non-corporeal (UTH) existence for those who desire it.  Stuff like that.

Edit to add:

Many of the new age crowd already have a rudimentary working understanding of what will be possible with the upgrade.  As the Guardians described it, it will be extraordinary!  

Evolution is a metered experience.  Our problem is we're hitched to a bunch of self-destructive, megalomaniacs who want to take all of us over the cliff with them.

These megalomaniacs are murderous.  They're using a variety of vectors to knock off all but about a million people to arrive at 2030 for the upgrade.  THAT IS NOT what SOURCE WANTS.  

I've said many times, humanity must WANT to survive to reach their Potential.

The negative timeline per the Guardians describes only roughly a million survivors - almost all globalists (megalomaniacs) reach 2030.  Everyone else has perished.  After the event their "enhancement" which the rest of humanity did not receive, enables them to murder the few remaingin humans who are not part of their group and didn't take the toxic vaccines that caused death durin the event. So don't think this is something you can hide from or sit out.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:39 pm

Cy,

This information corresponds with the information I received from ‘three’, in late November.  

The main difference was that, instead of our DNA 🧬 being cosmically zapped, 144,000 portals would open for five days, and then there would be a solar event.  

These latter events would also be occurring in ~2030.  

Whether by means of portals or DNA, there is a global shift of consciousness.  

And, in both cases, we’re avoiding the negative solar event.  

Hey, we’re still on the same page, Cy!  

(cont………)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:55 pm

We are.  But we're not out of the woods yet.  The Guardians release of information and call for global assistance with preventing the negative timeline events explains why my insight has been telling me we're still in deathly danger.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:14 pm

2010z………

I understand that most of us were designed to enjoy the adrenaline rush, say from a roller coaster 🎢.  

And we don’t want to deprive ourselves of the thrill.

However, cooler minds are a bit more sanguine about the prospects for humanity.  

Sooner or later, we are all going to be one with the One ☝.  

Being one with the One, however, is nothing to sneeze 🤧 at.  

That will be the best possible thrill, even though we know that we’re all gonna make it, eventually.  

How many of us would go on a roller coaster, if we knew there were a significant chance that we wouldn’t come out alive?  

Once the powers that be (PtB) understand that it was all just a game, their vast hordes of wealth will start looking a bit foolish.  
    …………

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/18/world/europe/ukraine-war-russian-orthodox-church.html

Hmmm 🤔……….!

It has crossed chick 🐣’s mind that Putin is playing both sides of this street…..

He is firing a warning shot across the bow of the globalists, and also smoking out the many brutes in the Russian military.  

He can purge all the folks who advised him to go into Ukraine in the first place.  

Maybe Putin is not quite this cagey.  

I just hope that his frustration does not lead us into Armageddon.
    ……….

2130………

Will the world end up as the Dictators vs the Globalists?  

Who will win?  

With that matchup, we’re all bound to lose.  

As a personalist, where would I rather end up?

Which would be worse?  

What is the chance that the globalists and dictators could take each other out, and leave the rest of us to get on with our transpersonal lives?  

I suspect that this outcome is more likely under globalism.  

We shop until we drop, and then decide that there must be more to life.  

That would be preferable to all of us ending up in somebody’s gulag.  

However, given the fact of finite resources, globalism is liable to use up the resources fastest, and then we all end up freezing or sweltering in the dark.  

Or, under globalism, there is liable to be a global financial panic.  

When the portals open, we might wish to have separate governments around to maintain the order.  

This is the purpose of the Katechon……… maintaining a semblance of order until the End.  

Globalist order is liable to be much too fragile to handle any significant eschatological stress.  

We may just have to pick our poison ☠, in this regard.  
    ……….

How about a global theocracy that is attuned to a portalific Eschaton?

Somehow, I don’t think we’re gonna get there by 2030.

(cont……..)

99 likes this post

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:24 pm

Dan,

1.  Anyone killed by nuclear weapon vaporization will not be "one" with anything.  It destroys the ensouled construct.  It is absolute final death, no reincarnation, merging, or upgrading.  GONE.

2.  Fortunately whatever it was that is supposed to happen that needs preventing in NYC today has not yet happened and hopefully it stays that way.

3.  I don't think you are perceiving what Putin is doing in Ukraine accurately.

4. I would never agree to some theocracy or eschatology.  This isn't end of the world unless we allow the PtB to do the unthinkable with any kind of weapon.

5.  There is nothing about any of this that is a game.  There's more riding on humanity's survival + soul evolution, whether this Looking Glass contraption's info is accurate or not, than what most people have any clue about.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:31 pm

Dan, I have a question for you.  Maybe a couple of questions.

What do you believe is on the other side of these portals and is it the same for each portal?

Who do you think is beyond those portals.

Do you even know enough about the actual answers to these questions to be making philosophical or even rational treatment of what humans should do with the "other-side"?  

As I recall CERN didn't work out so well in that regard.

My two cents with regards to a upcoming "upgrade" or evolution or anything of similar nature, is that by my understanding, most young races are a good deal more advanced by this point.  They've figured out how these things work and what to actually expect.

I'm not seeing that with anyone.  I'm seeing alot of guessing.  A lot of passing the buck.  Basic difficulty with intergroup and interpersonal communication, and more.

But if this Looking Glass data from the portals is correct, we're out of time to reach that clarity and have to work with what there is.

So what is there?  Why is there no one who can spell it out, beyond a clandestine group claiming to fear for their lives thus unable to be public in a natural manner associated with our civilization?

Jackasses and Assholes on Earth abound and everyone is more concerned with appeasement than addressing issues of concern when they arise.  I have a hard time because of this sordid fact, taking egos and authorities who preach mundane jobs, politics, social controls, and failed diplomacy seriously or other than a direct threat to my health and welfare because of it.

Where exactly are the people with their damn heads screwed on straight?  I'm not seeing them.  CY: Kicking shins under the table...

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:20 pm

Cy,

I’m simply working from the premise that Creation is the best possible creation.  

All sapient creatures can understand the difference between right and wrong.  

In the End, all sapient creatures, therefore, will be able to agree……. yes, this was the best possible Creation.  

We will agree that we are the co-Creators.

All of us are capable of being one with God.

On the other hand, Cy, you are a pessimist about human nature.  

You put your faith in genetic engineering.  

I put my faith in God.  

I put my faith in Jesus being 100% human and 100% God.  

This is something that you are having difficulty fathoming.  

Please try a little harder.  

Just look up the doctrine of the Incarnation.

What don’t you understand about being fully human and fully God?

You are willing to blame the fact of our being suppressed on anyone except yourself.

All you had to do was read the Bible.

(cont………)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:47 pm

I’m simply working from the premise that Creation is the best possible creation.  

All sapient creatures can understand the difference between right and wrong.  

In the End, all sapient creatures, therefore, will be able to agree……. yes, this was the best possible Creation.  

We will agree that we are the co-Creators.

All of us are capable of being one with God.

On the other hand, Cy, you are a pessimist about human nature.  

You put your faith in genetic engineering.  

I put my faith in God.  

I put my faith in Jesus being 100% human and 100% God.  

This is something that you are having difficulty fathoming.  

Please try a little harder.  

Just look up the doctrine of the Incarnation.  

What don’t you understand about being fully human and fully God?

You are willing to blame the fact of our being suppressed on anyone except yourself.  

All you had to do was read the Bible.

(cont………)

Right and Wrong can at times be relative to position and perspective.  Only a century ago leaders and diplomats believed it 'right' to remove natives from their lands to reservations where they could then have their children stripped from them and "civilized" in private government schools where their culture, family, and natural life was stripped from them...many dying in the process.

Today you and I both know how wrong this was by modern perspective and principles of civility and mutualism.

I have never been a pessimist, Dan.  I consider myself a optimistic realist.  I believe in Human Potential, but I'm no fool about human will and ego.  I was asked a very long time ago to give up my future to come home and help with this whole train wreck.  I have not given up.

Dan if you want to understand God you have to study him and his works, the mechanics of his constructs and methods is part of this.  I have no shortage of faith but I also have direct education from God/Source that nothing is guaranteed because rather than being one with God at this point, we're being taught to partner.  It's not the same thing.  Humanity has a listening problem, which is why I was not born into a mainstream church going family.  

I was incarnated where I could learn the necessary skills to work in tandem with my Partner...as Synchronicity's Apprentice.  Listening first hand not thru the Bible is a prerequisite.  Bible is fine.  I'm not dissing it, but Source does not want me dumpster diving in it.  It wants me focused on the direct relationship/partnership.  

"Both eyes RIGHT HERE!" has been told to me so often it's like, annoying despite being apropos.  

When Source/God finds certain things not working as expected, it changes tack and employs something different.  This is my life experience.  I agreed to this before being born, Dan.  I'm good with it.  It's ok with me despite it being alien to everyone else's experience.

EDIT to ADD:

As for any blaming (of suppression as you say) I'm dealing directly with specific issues which lead into the negative outcomes. If you want to blame a stolen election on yourself, you go ahead and have fun with that. I have no intention of blaming myself for things like that as I wasn't involved, responsible, nor in favor of such things. Getting screwed in life happens Dan, and then you have to come to terms with the fact some things need to be corrected, not only decried.

I don't define the corruption and incremental tyranny as "suppression". It's not. It's an insideous, sneaky act of war on the American People, because the perpetrators have law enforcement buffaloed into letting them all get away with such behavior. Don't make excuses for them Dan!

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:27 am

1430z………

I’m asking you, Cy, if you had the power to create a world, what sort of world would you create?

I’m doubtful that you’ve ever asked yourself this question.  

However, for anyone who believes in the possibility of a Creator, they should be asking themselves this question.  

But, no, you don’t have to start with a Creator to ask this question, Cy.  

If you have an open mind, or even if you just have a mind, you are liable, at some point in your life, to wonder who or what you are.  

We may dedicate our conversation to all of us who have ever wondered who we are.  

Is there anyone of us who has never wondered?  

This question should even apply to a card carrying scientific materialist.  

Any scientist should be aware that the human mind is the most mysterious thing we are aware of.  

There is a related question that everyone of us should ask……. why is there something rather than nothing?  

How do we even know that there is anything?  

René Descartes is generally thought to be the first person to pose this question, in about 1629, known as his “cogito”………. I think 🤔, therefore I am.  

This is the only indubitable thing any of us can say about the world…… everything else could be pure illusion.  

There is only one philosopher to have made a sustained argument against Descartes’ Cogito…….. this is Daniel Dennett with his Consciousness Explained (1991).

Is any of this philosophy significant to fighting for our freedom?  

I believe that it is.

It is foolhardy, indeed, to go into battle without knowing what is at stake and who is the enemy.  

1630………

These questions were first asked in the Bhagavad Gita……

(cont……….)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:14 am

Actually, it is highly interesting you ask me that question, Dan, because I have a memory of being asked it, but no memory of who or when?

My answer is the same now as it is then.  I would create a world and life on it that had a good degree of natural sovereignty, able to self-organize and make most of their own choices interacting within the context of their given world to explore, live, build, and eventually think and dream to enhance the afore mentioned activities.  I'd enjoy observing what those life forms would come up with...just how creative or not would they choose to go?  When would they begin?  would they engage other life forms or reject and remain solitary?  I'd enjoy the spontaneous and the application of free will to come up with their own edition of Life rather than my own predictable logic.  I'd want to be hopeful and enjoy be delightfully surprised by what I'd never have thought of in a million years, or to be affirmed that Life can be firm and predictable when one simply feels like seeing 'home' and 'reliability' in action somewhere you could always come back to when feeling nostalgic.

That sort of thing.  Yes I think Source has its own version of thoughts somewhere along those lines.  I don't disturb it by asking.  I think it's a private, spiritual experience to consider creation in these terms.

So you could say, I'd enjoy being a galactic tourist for little more than the reason I respect and enjoy seeing what other beings come up with wrt Life and Living. I care about what other creatures think and dream and give room for them to do so.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:44 am

1640z…….

Cy,

I'd want to be hopeful and enjoy be delightfully surprised by what I'd never have thought of in a million years, or to be affirmed that Life can be firm and predictable when one simply feels like seeing 'home' and 'reliability' in action somewhere you could always come back to when feeling nostalgic.

In that one sentence, you’ve covered a lot of territory!  

Where is home 🏡…….?  that is always in the back of our mind, perhaps never more so than when we are feeling homeless.  

This is closely related to the questions 🙋 posed by Paul Gaugin……
    Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?
    This is the kind of question we don’t ever ask unless we think we know the answer.

Down through the ages there has ever only been one answer…… home/God.  

A mystic would say…… Nirvana.

An atheist would say……. into the good night.  

Shakespeare would say…….
    To die, to sleep,
    To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub,
    For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause.  

………….
    …………

(((Ooops, sorry, mind the gap here……..?!?)

(Basically, I was trying to bridge the gap between Cy and myself in the matter of Objectivism and Creation.)

(This was in regard to addressing what sort of world we would create, were we to have the opportunity. )

Why there is something rather than nothing……. was a transitional thought.  

Cy supposes that our world needs to be fixed, as if it were a broken machine.  

This is the mission that she was given.  

This is also to say that there are bad people, keeping us down on the farm…….. we just need to find out who they are, and explain to them about justice and cosmic freedom.  

What I’m trying to explain Cy is that we may all be much closer to Source than we realize.  

In fact, we all all just aspects of Source playing hide and seek with itself.  

Cy says, wonderful, but, in the meantime, ‘they’ are killing us with their ‘vaccines’.  

We don’t have time to philosophize!

I will attempt to restore some continuity to these thoughts, after the 2200gmt mark. )))

……………
    …………..

(Now, we switch to the mystery of the mind…….. I was attempting to make a point, but it may have gotten lost in the elision…….)

I took a whole course on his Brainstorms (1978).  

Dennett made a valiant attempt, but I don’t think he ever came close to the mark.  

He spent the whole book trying to prove there is no there, there.  There simply is no one at home.  

But wait, danny, we sure have the illusion of a Presence.

danny would respond that the illusion is necessary for survival.  

End of story.  

I would quote Wheeler to him…….. the only real phenomenon is an observed phenomenon.  

Do computers have illusions?  Do you know anyone who thinks so?

A question this simple would have blown danny right out of the water, but folks, back then were much too polite to ask.  

We’re no longer so polite!  

1800……….

Ok, maybe it’s time to cut to the chase……..

There is the prospect of going to Russia in a couple of months.  

The trip would allegedly have something to do with Disclosure.  

This could just be more disinformation.  

I could just laugh it off and walk away……. unlikely!  

If the plane takes off, I’ll be on it…….. without hesitation.  

But this raises the philosophical question I was about to ask……

Why chick 🐣…… why anybody, Lord?  

Oh, yes, back to the Bhagavad Gita (200bce).……

We have Arjuna about to go into battle…..

Naturally, I google it…….. a smattering of sources……
    The Gita has three major themes: knowledge, action, and love……..

The Gita ends with Krishna telling Arjuna he must choose the path of good or evil, as it his his duty to fight the Kauravas for his kingdom. In that, he is correcting the balance of good and evil, fulfilling his dharma…..

Thus Gita discusses and synthesizes the three dominant trends in Hinduism: enlightenment-based renunciation, dharma-based householder life, and devotion-based theism. According to Deutsch and Dalvi, the Bhagavad Gita attempts "to forge a harmony" between these three paths…..

The Bhagavad Gita, states Raju, is a great synthesis of the ideas of the impersonal spiritual monism with personal God……
    I guess we get it.  

Who says we have free will?

Folks tell me that you don’t come down here without some sort of contract……. mission?  

You could have fooled me.  

And where does the alleged free will fit into any notion of cosmic harmony?  

What’s going on here, Cyrellys?  

Aren’t all these decisions being made by conspirators in dark rooms?  

At least, we have the charade of openness……. the charade of free will.  

If my little head is on straight…… everything works out for the best, in the End.  

Being a personalist, I have to suppose that the illusion of free will is, nonetheless, dear to the heart ♥ of Source.  She sure puts on a good show!

1920………

Under the aegis of the BPW, Disclosure and the Eschaton are kissing cousins.  

Adam and Eve were never going to leave paradise, unless they’d got their rear ends booted 🥾 out……. who cares about the pretext?

Now folks seem to be clamoring to get in.  

We wish we could keep playing all day, and never go back.  

And what about our grandkids?

Think of everything they’ll be missing.  It’s not fair!

Cyrellys tells us that the game can go on for ever and ever.  

But who do we think we are, and where do we think we’re going?  

Where is the justice that we’ve been promised?  

The only justice that can ever make sense is that we’ll all end up…… one with the One.  

Many of us would like to postpone that inevitability till the cows 🐄 come home.  

Don’t storm the gates of Heaven.  

Ok, but what about the Katechon……. what about not immanentizing the Eschaton?  

Look, either the portals will open or they won’t.  

If they don’t, all bets are off.  

If they do, how much longer can we keep the airplanes flying…… along with all the rest of it?

Cyrellys just said, the main reason for sticking around is to take a joyride in the heavens.  

Now, Cy, you also asked what was on the other side of the portals.  

Well, I think she was nearly right the first time……. there are many mansions in my father’s house.  

Go figure………

At the end of the day, the Katechon is not going to last forever.  

It is showing signs of strain.  

Someone has to keep their finger in the dike, and I think she’s getting a bit tired.  

I’m sure there would be plenty of volunteers to take her job, but I don’t think it really works that way.  

Yes, Cyrellys, this is the Source of half the lies in the world……. we simply choose not to acknowledge the Katechon, even though it’s hiding in plain sight.  

And just remember……. every single hair on our head has already been numbered.  
    ……..

As capitalism begins to run out of steam, what’s left are the likes of Putin, Xi and Trump……

Are they even looking for replacements?  

Keeping your finger in the dike can be a thankless task.  

Yes, Cy, we are being oppressed……. mainly by the Katechon.  

chick 🐣 ain’t getting any younger, either.  

Do you see any replacements?  

Just let me know.  

2200………

(Some text in the first hour went missing after I went back to make an edit.)  

I think we’d be better off just to start afresh, with a new post……..

(cont……….)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:13 pm

2210z……..

Part of the problem is that both Cy and I are coming from very different places, and here we are, searching for common ground.  

In the search for Truth, we have both found that modernism/scientism has made enormous inroads into our traditional understandings, but now that our faith in science is fading, we are left with enormous gaps in our understanding.  

My approach has been to throw out scientific materialism altogether, and start afresh.

Cy, on the other hand is attempting to hold onto modern cosmology, while attempting to graft some of the traditional understandings back onto it.  

This communication problem, however, is endemic to most of ufology.  

Modern ufology began at the beginning of the the Space Age.  

Ufologists were trying to graft the anomalous phenomena we were observing onto our Blue Sky Dreams of having an infinite new universe to conquer.  

Ufology was providing a whole new playing field, on the fringes of the rigidities of both science and religion.  

2330……..

The main thing separating chick 🐣 from the rest of the world is the Eschaton.  

The one thing that everyone else agrees upon is to attempt to restrain the Eschaton.  

This is hardly a conscious decision on the part of everyone else.  

People just sense that by thinking too far outside the box 📦…….. well, there be monsters lurking there.  

Science and technology have done a superb job of immanentizing or restraining restraining the Eschaton.  

If the scientific worldview were too collapse to quickly, the Eschaton would rear its ugly head.  

Up to now, ufology has done a superb job of covering up and explaining away anomalous phenomena by attributing them to alien technology, which the PtB can then place in their own niche, quite separate from the more traditional form of paranormal phenomena.

It is simply divide and conquer.

(cont…….)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:11 pm

The more I have conversational encounters with Dan, the more I understand the experience of Pelagius wrt the Church "fathers" and their assertions.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:17 am