Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+2
Cheguevoblin
Big Bunny Love
6 posters

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Empty WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS

Post by U Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

The ancient ancestors of humanity were once heralded as gods. These entities are credited with the jumpstarting of evolution, the creation of civilization, religion and philosophy. These were physical entities that fit into the standard cosmology taught to us as children, the cover up of their existence is only achieved through lies of omission. The secret societies that these creatures founded were designed to protect hidden knowledge in case it fell into the wrong hands. In the end it did. The modern day mystery schools are a blight upon the human children of the gods that created them. We are now witnessing the return of these gods and their anger and wrath upon those they tasked with being the stewards of this species...

*Pathology of the "controllers" the middle men, taken from elsewhere in the forum*

"THE ILLUMINATI’S SECRET COVENANT
    An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute. We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks. We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air. They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison. The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems. From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information. The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear. We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones. Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons. They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect. When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them it’s for their help. We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future. When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine. We will render them docile and weak before us by our power. They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison. We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon. We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan. They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil. Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion. We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves. We will foment animosity between them through our factions. When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other’s hearts apart and kill their own children. We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend. The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers. They will be busy killing each other. They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit. We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths. We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished. We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds. We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this. The tools will be provided by their labor. We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal. Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal. We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them. We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have. We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media. We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us. The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until it’s too late. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves. When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion. When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action. They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter. This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came. This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself."

LIKE INSECTS!
    (Poor choice of words)

A RESPONSE!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insectoid

BING!

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. ... Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

U

Last edited by U on Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:04 pm; edited 9 times in total

Big Bunny Love likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Empty Re: WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS

Post by U Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:49 am

BewilderedBird wrote:And will be totally still when you die.

Aaron and I will have a chuckle then.

The sooner the better.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:51 am

Hey, I think the 3 of us should do a podcast.

U likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:53 am

U wrote:
    BewilderedBird wrote:And will be totally still when you die.

Aaron and I will have a chuckle then.

The sooner the better.

That’s the spirit!

But I’ll take every breath.

People who are going to kill themselves like to call me first and have me by their witness.

I’m here for ya.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:58 am

BewilderedBird wrote:Hey, I think the 3 of us should do a podcast.

We could call it…Good Soup

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:05 am

I think U is cracking.

Interesting.

You feelin blue U Wink
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:05 am

Or good poop

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:06 am

Well I think that answers your question

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:09 am

I could love Good Poop too, but may limit our appeal.

We could talk about the apocalypse, poetry and cats!

Really guys, no one is doing a podcast called Good Soup/Good Poop!

It’s perfect.

We each just do our weird thang.

I’d be happy to organize it.

Let’s do a zoom 🏎 sometime and get to know each other maybe.

I feel some weird chemistry here with U nuts 🥜

The best partnerships are born out of conflict.

Our first podcast could be about OMF and our interactions with Dan and his friends.

We could change the names a bit and be mysterious.

We would talk about Dan as kicking bird and left 🦶

Each give our weird take on life.

3 is better than 1

When we get famous, we will tour old theaters and just do a 3 muppet round table.

Forget Dan and left foot.

We 3 are the future.

This was always about us anyway.

Or we made it about us.

We all have fucking weird stories.

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:21 am

I did get a little nasty earlier but I wanted to see how you'd react.

I try not to do this often but for that I give a rare apology.

It was in poor taste.

I'm open to the idea though.

I actually got you a gift a while back in case we ever ran into each other in meatspace.

It's to not say I'd seek you out but I saw the thing and thought I need to grab that just in case!

My father once ran into someone he knew from his hometown on an atoll in the south Pacific.

You never know where life takes you.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:25 am

1st off, apology accepted.

We all have rough days.

2nd off, I mean everything I say.

Everything.

3rd off, I’m unshakeable Wink

Accept by my wife.

She is the only one on earth who can get my 🐐

I think it’s time for us to do a zoom.

Aaron, want to explore this more?

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:35 am

I wouldn't say I'm having a rough day but you know me, I enjoy the fighting and I am prone to go below the belt every now and then. I end up regretting it sometimes.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:20 pm

Well, you know me, I like to wrestle and hit below the belt too.

Nothing is off limits.

We all have personalities though, all of us.

You will never remove it.

It is the face of all else.

You wouldn’t want to remove it.

Sometimes we go too far, yes, with the illusionary personality.

There is no limit when conscious personality is connected to the unconscious consciously Wink

Respect � is the the goal keeper.

Respect is earned.

I’m offering my hand.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:21 pm

I emailed you
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:31 pm

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Maxres14

No one wants one in their bedroom.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/historia_humanidad83.htm

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/09/us-uk-australia-china/620094/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2020/05/07/chinese-military-cyber-spies-just-caught-crossing-a-very-dangerous-new-line/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/08/26/technology/china-hackers.amp.html

Edit: cleared out over a 100 of them in a matter of minutes. A lesson in power, reaching across dimensions and contact modalities.

Last edited by U on Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:40 pm

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Fc4ec210

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Comsto10

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 1200px11

Last edited by U on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:42 pm

Vidjya Gamez

WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS - Page 8 Blog_e10

They'll rot yuh brainz

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:20 pm

"Uncle Rico:
    Kip, I reckon... you know a lot about... cyberspace? You ever come across anything... like time travel?

Kip:
    Easy, I've already looked into it for myself.

Uncle Rico:
    Right on... right on."

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:27 pm

HA
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:34 am

His intro is a bit lame but the material is fantastic!

Last edited by U on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:23 am

You may like this guy, he feels like you do.

Yuh paranoid nuts.

https://fortruehumanity.wordpress.com/

I recently gotten hooked up with some old magicians who have allowed me in their circle.

Fun fun.

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:28 am

I shall examine!

Thank you very much!

In fairness it's pronoia in my case.

I've never felt safer then after coming face to face with the Deep State.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:34 pm

She is another conspiracy lizard person.

Might be a match made in Heaven.

She belongs to this funny group.

http://templeofthemachete.blogspot.com/

Feels like a U group to me.

Yah, I met this guy Rovelli below, through a fellow poetry lover and Crowley Thelema lover. We like Walt Whitman too.

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Rovelli

Interesting, started an email dialogue with him, mystical craziness occurred after I confronted my pedophile father and cut Darth Vader’s head off.

This guy is a prolific writer.

It’s nice to meet someone I can share my interests with.

I was thinking of joining a Thelema or Gnostic group for some fellowship.

Funny to meet the leader of A.A. Haha, I was surprised to be invited to this private study group. He also started the Gnostic church in America.

So I am thinking of joining a Thelema group or Gnostic group and I meet the leader of both?!

That’s how it goes. Maybe he works for the CIA. I have found many ex mkultra brainwashers have started 2nd careers as new age mystics. I guess the cia is all over these kind of groups.

Some are probably friends of Dan.

Dan can’t touch Rovelli though, the guys seems like a genius to me. Cause he knows his Daimon. When you connect with the Daimon your genius can come out.

I have been doing insane lucid dreaming work and after an illness and stopping smoking pot and mushrooms for 3 months, my dreams are incredible. And it turns out these two in this group have said dream work is the true mirror of the soul and how to commune with the Daimon.

https://pauljosephrovelli.blogspot.com/2021/08/understanding-jungs-red-book-liber.html?fbclid=IwAR1s4KSRLWwnkmEF9y0TvDzqaNmfMW1_qhnPxygsIkSzc6_T3D9J2rkYQ_8&m=1

“The beginning of the journey, in Qabalistic terms, requires a faith in Adonai, as the symbol of one’s innermost being; per Liber LXV: “I await the awakening! The summons on high, from the Lord Adonai, from the Lord Adonai!”  The ‘other gods die of their temporality,’ is the connection of these lesser gods and praeternatural spirits to the ‘spirit of the times’ and the particular culture from which they originate and hypostasize.”

This Paul guy is another smelly goat!

I’m not alone!

I had these dreams the other night and Aleister Crowley was in them!

I met him two times in dreams and both times he was stealing something. Interesting signs. My tarot work has been insane and accurate.

I am firing on all cylinders! It’s been fun. I think that has been the key.

I feel like Paul from Dune and Ray from Rise of Skywalker.

I am all the Sith and I am all the Jedi.

Feels like it.

I been in the desert a long time.

Some criticize these guys as evil left path magicians, but it’s not so cut and dry.

I’m not ever gonna use others for my own gain.

I see a clear opening in the wall and I am invited.

Your intention and choices dictate your results.

My religion is being a human being and being the best quality human I can be.

This has created a bridge over the abyss.

I will go as far as I can and am able I tell you.

These guys are older and masters obviously. How lucky is the smelly goat?!

I have been writing intense poetry on my blog. Creativity and love is the key.

You never know what can happen, best to do what you feel to do in spite of all opposition.

When you follow your true will, it connects you to others it seems doing the same.

My true will was hard won.

I guess the beings in the sky and inside are helping me.

Sure feels like it.

I did pray recently for some help and told wetiko and the demiurge I claim my own will and revoke any claim on me.

Maybe the devil is giving me a hand.

I feel these beings are real and invisible.

That seemed to be a powerful ritual and prayer.

But we shall see how it goes.

Maybe they just want to eat me.

That’s cool too.

Vampires and such everywhere.

U likes this post

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:20 pm

Interesting

I’ve also quit smoking pot for 3 or 4 months and have started having lots of lucid dreams recently.

Found out last week that my boss at work is a Mormon dude who has just started to get into some inner mystery work.

I guess he just recently signed up for some online zen course to study Dogen.

We had a good 2 hour dialogue the other day

Turns out he lives only 2 miles away from me and wants to start getting together to go on drives into the mountains by our house where we can talk more about the inner mysteries.

I give him the same warning and assurance smelly gave me when I first started nudging him to engage with me.

One can loose everything going all the way, jobs, friends, family, even your mind.

Isolation is the gift

Everything else is the test to see if your ready for it

Once you’ve plumbed the depths and lost the game, you’re free to play without any more rules.

Lonely lost wondering fool

Scratching poems on rocks and trees of cold mountain

Last edited by aaron on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Big Bunny Love and U like this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:01 pm

The Destiny of a Human Being is to confront fear.

You have everything you need to do so.

Two are made one within you.

Wander and seek until you find, then rest.

I can tell you from experience, this is the way.

The way of no way.

Once you know the I AM as you, you will go beyond the I AM into the Absolute, where all is then available to you.

I had to face the worst and most evil in myself and in my family.

I had to expel my hatred and anger.

It was the hardest thing I have had to do.

Enacting your will is the only thing that grants you power.

When you have come to the beginning, you will come to the end.

"The life of a person is a circle.
    From childhood to childhood.
    So it is with everything where power moves.
    When a vision comes from the Thunder beings of the west,
    it comes with terror, like a Thunderstorm.
    But when the storm of the vision has passed,
    the world is greener and happier.
    For wherever the truth of vision comes upon the world, it is like a rain.
    The world you see is happier after the terror of the storm.
    It is not enough to have a vision. In order to have its power,
    you must enact your vision on earth for all to see.

Only then will you have the power."

--Black Elk on his Vision Quest

Only then.

He received his power at 9 years old, I received mine at 49.

Cheguevoblin likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:35 pm

These are my collected wisdom recordings and my favorite Zen texts.

Use them, pass them on, then forget them.

Wisdom Recordings - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17DVcz5VX-6TIuQvnJYOa6C5qg-4tSoU-?usp=sharing

Enjoy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 am