Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:36 am by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+22
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
hobbit
Just wandering
GSB/SSR
murnut
jofo
Bubbles!
whoknows
dan
Course Catalog
ParanoidFactoid
GrandCru
Sweet Release
Big Bunny Love
Z
AtomicBrando
Cheguevoblin
mion
Sign
Cuan Scott
26 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cuan Scott Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

SIGN ..

Get well soon, Hudson. Thinking of you beautiful boy and visualising you well. Stay positive Sign.
    Z
    Z

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Z Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:03 am

WHOKNOWS....Altruistic acts are much deeper than a mutually exclusive answer. Its both & neither simultaneous.
    A SELFLESS act is just that...yet..

...like forgiveness & love

The act of GIVING these MAGIC WORDS/ ACTIONS has many benefits that improve the life of
    giver ... FORGIVENESS Is a blessing ALL around... even if you love something that CANT love you back, the LOVING still helps YOU!!

Modern technology & society is turning the next generation into technosociopaths wholey opiated by themselves. It's ironic but it seems technology is making us dumber, lazier & more vain...
    Its like our house is on FIRE, but we're too busy to act cause we are looking at ourselves in the mirror...

whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:18 am

AP, I get what you're saying but ya know Dan has a point that this is the best BPW, Though ultimately I don't think the story we see is identical.

All I know is that I must live my ideal and for me Love encompasses all. I can do no more really, but, that love starts with self love because if you don't love your self any other kind of love you have is not.

Be not seem
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:48 am

I agree it is the BPW... and MAY be a SMALL WORLD!!
    But...

Loving others will reveal more, FEEL better, HEAL YOU MORE, REVEAL MORE, give more perspective, increase your love...MUCH MORE than self-love....

Of course you should love yourself!?!... lol... at least like....but how worthy of selflove are you if you do NOT love others GREATLY!!!....

WITH ALL DUE LOVE & RESPECT... I THINK THAT EXACT thinking IS the problem!!! It's OBVIOUS THAT there is NO shortage of SELFLOVE in THIS modern society ...LOL... yet a massive lack of love for others & our biosphere ... THATS the single greatest eschatological danger!!
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:56 am

AP, meditate on it you'll get it after a while.

When I talk about self love I'm not talking about masturbation or narcissism, I'm talking about self esteem/Love, and, as I said, you can Love no one or anything with out. When you manage to do so you will love others and the biome.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:02 pm

I dont think loving yourself INSTANTLY OR AUTOMATICALLY
    LEADS TO LOVING OTHERS...

whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:16 pm

NO, but you can not with out. It is the beginning of Love. With out it, how could you ever understand how to love others.

Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:36 pm

I respectfully disagree.
    You were born knowing what love is...

In fact made from it ...
    You were transmogrified from the very fabric of nothingness to create the most wonderful ordered living human baby... strictly because two people loved OTHERS...( likely more than themselves) ..

... if Jesus loved himself more than others .... we have very different religious texts LOL

You're very life is proof Of the miraculous power of loving another...
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:04 pm

You are born with free will, I would say, and a nature to certain predispositions. Unfortunately from your perspective you seem to have taken away free will.

I don't think you see what I am saying please think about it for a while. Thanks for the no yelling this time. It really seems a bit offensive to me. Shall I say, not very loving?

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:25 pm

AP wrote: I dont think loving yourself INSTANTLY OR AUTOMATICALLY
    LEADS TO LOVING OTHERS...

Joining in if I may, love is not about thinking, it’s about being.

Being calmly.

Being knowingly.

Maybe not understanding and finding that not understanding needs not lead to anxiety.

I agree with wk, we each have our own take on life.

I would go further to say, there is no such thing as altruism or good or evil.

There is balance, in all things, or unbalance, because all things have two aspects mainly, seen and unseen, look to your own experience as evidence.

We each then only have our experience to offer.

This is not leading to any point other than conclusion.

We each will conclude our time on stage.

We appeared and we will leave.

The rest happens.

Self love is not an act of doing, it’s an act of being real in unreality and knowing the difference.

It begins and ends with you and your self.

All of our doing is selfish, even the thoughtless doing.

What emerges is not guided by any one hand, as we as selves are a collection of selves, no self truly exists in time.

You can play with these ideas all sorts of ways, like children’s blocks.

We can take anything apart and should.

But wisdom starts with taking your self apart, as you feel to do it.

You end up with whoknows’ awareness if you did it unto death and went headless.

Whoknows knows a lot about Nothing and Things.

Sit with those with wisdom, starting with your Self.

No alien or phonomena is needed to know thyself.

What’s incredible is we are each the sage of only our own lives if we truly see the unseen.

I have begun from peace and spoken peace because we are peace.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 pm

If I may share an observation AP.

Based on your act only.

You are close to Awareness.

Perhaps you are like all who must burn and only sees their true form emerge from the ashes.

Do you burn?

Burn...the flames are in our DNA...we are always caught in its fire.

We are always destroying and creating ourselves, as you know by profession.

That’s ironic isn’t it.

How many actors are really hip to the Big Play I wonder?

No wonder their egos get so overblown so close to the Truth.

Fame is a great test.

Not a danger of that in my case Wink

I have it easy compare to you.

No one needs see or know me, but all come to in time.

We all come to nothing in the endz.

(Lyrics start 2:25)

The world and all the things in it are a setup for Love.

This is Love.

Love is This.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:06 pm

As of today, I know that loving oneself is opting to be sedated, in other words, knocked out, when undergoing an endoscopy. I chose no anesthesia because I didn't want to reschedule that procedure after arriving for the appt. this morning without anyone being there with me to drive me home and then watch over me for the rest of the day after getting it done due to complications that may arise after being put under. If this ever happens to you, take it from me... RESCHEDULE. LOL
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:07 pm

You won't get good information on The intense secret operation run by the DOE and CIA in Peru, any information on Tonopah, Indian Springs, HAFB, Pentagon 5th floor C-ring, Pat Price being assassinated by Russia using a handheld version of the famous Russian ricin umbrella (because of a US double agent), Dale Graff sitting in on a Presidential Ufo meeting, which ALIEN AUTOPSY actually is real & where the samples are today, where the NORAD UFO TAPES & all the many generations of satellite pictures of UFOs are at the D.I.A., or that they're running into the digitization problem where old evidence is not being digitized, The stove piping & how pissed it makes the NGA.... or any good insights into Buddhism here....

But there ARE other GREAT places to find that information...
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:03 pm

AP wrote: You won't get good information on The intense secret operation run by the DOE and CIA in Peru, any information on Tonopah, Indian Springs, HAFB, Pentagon 5th floor C-ring, Pat Price being assassinated by Russia using a handheld version of the famous Russian ricin umbrella (because of a US double agent), Dale Graff sitting in on a Presidential Ufo meeting, which ALIEN AUTOPSY actually is real & where the samples are today, where the NORAD UFO TAPES & all the  many generations of satellite pictures of UFOs are at the D.I.A., or that they're running into the digitization problem where old evidence is not being digitized, The stove piping & how pissed it makes the NGA.... or any good insights into Buddhism here....

But there ARE other GREAT places to find that information...

Forget all the informationz.

AP, if you can forget all you have ever said on the Internet and if you can forget for an hour or two all you know, we could have a very interesting conversation about what is here now and who you are here now.

I’m always up for that chat if you ever want a subjective perspective.

My first reaction to the above is to forget all of it, distractions right now, drop it all and look beyond the drama and stories and information.

If you are dependent on those things, you are controlled by those things.

You walk in your backyard, how does that feel?

Let’s forget all going on ‘out there’ and have a conversation about what is real between us sometime soon.

That offer stands for anyone here.

My goat stall is always open and the hay is always fresh.

I claim no secrets or powers.

I am just a smelly goat mostly.

That means something to you maybe only if you dig into the mystical side of life, for there is surely a side of life unseen by the eye.

What I know is open to all in plain sight.

I have no teaching or god or belief.

This is not too obvious it seems to most today.

— A smelly fellow traveler
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:28 pm

We all have different interests Smiley and it's ridiculous to tell someone that what they think is important is not. That to me is the height of arrogance because not only have you self-appointed yourself as a judge and critic wrt what they believe to be true, but you are also trying to project your standards and beliefs onto others. It's like that court case from years back when a doctor stated to a female patient who was hooked up with various electrodes and monitors that she's no Dolly Parton. She then sued and won the case regardless that the doctor said that he was only referring to her singing voice. No doubt, in your view Smiley, you would think that the woman was being petty for suing the doctor like that but IT WAS NOT PETTY TO HER and she was deeply offended by that remark and found it extremely inappropriate.  

But let's define the larger issue that AP is addressing when making a list of all of those stories that have been floating around out there for years now in the field of Ufology. They may seem trivial to you but they obviously are not for AP and a lot of other people out there who want UFO Disclosure. To diminish all of us who are searching for the truth in this area and telling us that it's not important is like us telling you that your perspective that nothing, no matter what it is... is important and that such a view is totally absurd! But we won't go there as that would be putting us at your level....
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Hows about the Chris Mellon leak on the uncensored source report which gave the names of all the pilots involved in the tic tac event?

Also, somebody on this forum recorded themselves with Kit Green and discussed the "others".

They(the "others) must be from the fourth dimension. Can anyone here elaborate with certainty?

Smelly..if you feel the need to elaborate without being objective in answering my question in the manner I'd prefer, please keep it short my goat friend.

Last edited by GrandCru on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:00 pm

99 wrote:We all have different interests Smiley and it's ridiculous to tell someone that what they think is important is not. That to me is the height of arrogance because not only have you self-appointed yourself as a judge and critic wrt what they believe to be true, but you are also trying to project your standards and beliefs onto others. It's like that court case from years back when a doctor stated to a female patient who was hooked up with various electrodes and monitors that she's no Dolly Parton. She then sued and won the case regardless that the doctor said that he was only referring to her singing voice. No doubt, in your view Smiley, you would think that the woman was being petty for suing the doctor like that but IT WAS NOT PETTY TO HER and she was deeply offended by that remark and found it extremely inappropriate.  

But let's define the larger issue that AP is addressing when making a list of all of those stories that have been floating around out there for years now in the field of Ufology. They may seem trivial to you but they obviously are not for AP and a lot of other people out there who want UFO Disclosure. To diminish all of us who are searching for the truth in this area and telling us that it's not important is like us telling you that your perspective that nothing, no matter what it is... is important and that such a view is totally absurd! But we won't go there as that would be putting us at your level....

I was not speaking to you 99.

Be quiet please.

You have your own work to do, but you are still quite far from opening up.

When you can open up, we can speak, until then.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:02 pm

GrandCru wrote:Hows about the Chris Mellon leak on the uncensored source report which gave the names of all the pilots involved in the tic tac event?

Also, somebody on this forum recorded themselves with Kit Green and discussed the "others".

They(the "others) must be from the fourth dimension. Can anyone here elaborate with certainty?

Smelly..if you feel the need to elaborate without being objective in answering my question in the manner I'd prefer, please keep it short my goat friend.

If you are wise, take what comes.

Who cares what anyone prefers?

That’s a telling statement.

Not very open.

You are protecting yourself.

Let it go.
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:14 pm

I'm unwise, and give what goes

Not caring what anyone prefers is narcissism. You'd make a hilariously bad waiter. I'd watch that movie.

Open enough I say. I only let it go sometimes when it's fun. Welcome to Bipolar?
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:19 pm

I feel like we are ramping up to something big soon. Maybe before the end of the,summer. Definitely before October.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:24 pm

GrandCru wrote:Open enough I say. I only let it go sometimes when it's fun. Welcome to Bipolar?

It's more like "Welcome to Lithium". When someone is always shrugging things off and saying that it's not important, no matter what it is, check to see if they're on that drug.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 pm

GrandCru wrote:I'm unwise, and give what goes

Not caring what anyone prefers is narcissism. You'd make a hilariously bad waiter. I'd watch that movie.

Open enough I say. I only let it go sometimes whe
    Ln it's fun. Welcome to Bipolar?

As you like.

Judge away...

Won’t get you anywhere.

It’s what I’m sure has been hamstringing you your whole life.

Let it go.

Try a new strategy maybe to receive all of it with no judgements.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:34 pm

99 wrote:
    GrandCru wrote:Open enough I say. I only let it go sometimes when it's fun. Welcome to Bipolar?

It's more like "Welcome to Lithium". When someone is always shrugging things off and saying that it's not important, no matter what it is, check to see if they're on that drug.

How has this defense strategy worked out for you 99?

You muppets are snacks for the goat.

You are lost in your minds is why.

The lack of awareness is profound.

You are transparent.

Maybe you should just tell each other what you like to hear.

All you do anyway on OMF.

You don’t know yourselves at all.

You should listen openly.

Especially if you are asking questions.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:51 pm

My offer stands AP and OMF.

In spite of the muppet mind on display, my offer stands to chat if you are open and ready.

They know not what they do, on autopilot.

It’s fun to talk and openly share.

My offer goes to Ron and the Princess too.

If you are ready, I’m here for you Wink

Thoughts don’t make us happy or unhappy. Neither do circumstances. You can find inner consistency. That’s our work, to know what is true or false regardless of thought feeling or circumstance.

Only way to face heaven or hell or nothing is straight on openly nakedly.
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Course Catalog wrote:I feel like we are ramping up to something big soon. Maybe before the end of the,summer. Definitely before October.

CC

We must openly discuss what is meant by the "others"

Is there a fourth dimensional portal around the Catalina Islands? I would entertain that the "others" are just us.

99, do you know much about the "others" that communicate with you?
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:41 pm

99 wrote:I have never talked to Kit Greene and, technically, I'm not a remote viewer. I use other methods to get 'supersensible' information. The 'messengers' I'm in contact with are angelic beings. I have more information on that but this is not the time or place to go into that more.

Gotcha. For the record, I was not implicating you as being the one who spoke to Kit. That would be too obvious and I give you more credit than that. I just recalled many times over that you were in contact with..well..others.

Would love to hear the information you have, obviously when you deem it appropriate.

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:21 am