Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sun May 13, 2018 5:29 pm

NT,  

I am certain about nothing.  

I am doubtful that life is just an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  

If life is not an accident, then the entire scientific enterprise must be taken with a very large grain of salt.  

If we wish to put a name to it, it would be teleology, or a vital force..... and the Force is with us.  

For five years, from 1977 to 1981, I attempted, with quantum dualism and various additional strategems, to add teleology to the conventional cosmology.  It never made sense.  

In 1981 I experienced my personal gestalt switch to immaterialism.  Among other things, this involved turning the world inside out and upside down, both literally and figuratively.  

But then there is a backstory to this backstory........

I left physics as a graduate student, in 1966.  I had given up on the notion that physics was going to save the world..... it was very obvious to me that the world did need to be saved, as we were running full speed toward a resource/population crunch.  Yes, there were going to be physical limits to material growth.  

As I considered working in the population field, it became readily  apparent that people’s decisions about having children were extremely personal, with the only visible inputs from religions.  

Whatever chance we had to save the world would have to include a spiritual dimension...... it would have to speak to the innermost person, to their existential core.  

It was in 1975 that I came across an illustrated book by Jack Sarfatti.... Space, Time and Beyond.... that included a brief mention of the Anthropic Principle.  This was where I began my attempt to integrate physics and metaphysics.  

In short, though, they don’t integrate, one has the absorb the other.  One has to be given priority.  If matter cannot absorb mind, then mind absorbs matter.  Easy, peasy.  

And we go on about our business of wrapping up our business within the Millennium of God’s Kingdom.  Reducing our footprint back to 144 millions, before the final Rapture/Exodus back to 144 thousands, with a few thousands of us way off the grid.  And so the Ouroboros bites it’s own tail.  The Omega turns back to the Alpha in the singular, best possible closed timelike curve that is our Small World.  Our descendants become our ancestors.   The great flood of Atlantis is our final Megalopic reset, right back to our own Megalithic past.  Yes?  

See if you can figure a better way to close our cosmic, geocentric, anthropocentric, christocentic loop.  This is the concave Earth Hypothesis, surrounded by princess’ Hive, and the monadic One.  No?  

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 12:37 am; edited 9 times in total
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Sun May 13, 2018 5:39 pm

smelly wrote:An imp, no, an old smelly goat actually.

Some say the Devil, others a mad man, never an angel.

Actually I’m not the greeter, I’m a closer.

Always Be Closing.

Can you tell me exactly what you mean...who can tell anyone exactly what they mean?

Oh boy.

NT, take a load off, relax.

NT, you read the bible, I’m curious. so you talk to God?

Does IT ever talk back?

I personally have never met a God, nor do I know one.

Perhaps you can share your experience with one.

I’m sincerely curious.

Imp. I do not read the Bible and it does not talk back. My expieriences are second hand, a very close second hand.

Perhaps you can share your experience with one.
    Theres a thin line between God and Godlike. I'm trying to understand which one fits the crime scene, and whether it matters at all.

dan wrote:I am certain about nothing.

Well that's actually quite refreshing.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun May 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Yes, I’m the dumbest one here.

"oh little Mockingbird, you sing so dearly the song of my soul, so sweetly is the song of my enduring heartbeat, the song of my innocence and fragility.  When I hear you sing oh Mockingbird, how I weep, for your song is an ever present reminder of who I really am, and where I'm really from, sweet Mockingbird do sing my song".

Our hearts long to return to innocence is what I hear you saying.

Indeed they do.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sun May 13, 2018 7:06 pm

That smells exactly like Childish Gambino's dances!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun May 13, 2018 7:37 pm

I, Awareness, have no name but am called by all names; I have no form but am the substance of all forms.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun May 13, 2018 9:05 pm

The Chicken was fed, before he went to bed, but he cannot recall that which was said. Should he awake, before the big quake, then he must disclose before day break. Scratching the ground, the Chicken will say, to heck with the sky, I can hear only the sound. Because the sky will be fine, during the final round.
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Mon May 14, 2018 2:12 am

Foot Mann wrote:The Chicken was fed, before he went to bed, but he cannot recall that which was said. Should he awake, before the big quake, then he must disclose before day break. Scratching the ground, the Chicken will say, to heck with the sky, I can hear only the sound. Because the sky will be fine, during the final round.

Well that sounds just wonderful.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 6bd83b10
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Mon May 14, 2018 4:22 am

dan wrote:
    ...Reducing our footprint back to 144 millions, before the final Rapture/Exodus back to 144 thousands.....

...This is the concave Earth Hypothesis, surrounded by princess’ Hive..

So the Hive is a network of Portals? Portals will help us send people elsewhere? But reality on the otherside of the Portal is different. I'm getting that from reports of Frogs/Beasts/Cheetahs.

Or am I way off? It seems like Portals would be handy.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon May 14, 2018 6:00 am

I had to look up the meaning of ...megalopic.

Big eyes ????

affraid

Do We all turn into Your typical ET lookalike?

hobbit
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 6:04 am

dan wrote:I have advocated, from the beginning, for a full Disclosure, including, especially, the BPWH.  Partial disclosures are only likely to add to the confusion.  

The caveat is that it be in the manner of an expedited WoM/MoAPS..... word of mouth - mother of all paradigm shifts.  

This MoAPS is the gestalt switch from materialism to immaterialism.  

The particular form of immaterialism, in our case, is personalism.  A disclosure of personalism can only be carried out from person to person.  The exception, such as it may be, would be through this forum, where we attempt to maintain personal interactions, throughout.  Obviously, social media could greatly expedite the word of mouth process.  

Does this mean the official plan for 'full disclosure' is to school everyone in the philosophy or personalism?

Really?

I can see a lot more hands than just mine going up in a classroom full of restless students, wanting to know when we get done with the 'boring shit' and get to hear what the government knows about UFOs and the nature of paranormal phenomena.

Yet again, it seems like the plan is to deflect attention and stall for more time and continue to deny people access to information that is their birthright (despite self-justifications to the contrary by an intellectual/technological elite who continue to patronizingly underestimate the adaptability and resilience of the garden variety s̶l̶u̶g̶ human being for their own selfish ends).

If the clock really is ticking, and Foot Man is making ominous predictions about a massive cataclysm than only you and he and a privileged elite are allowed to know the details of (you get the knowledge, we get the uncertainty and fear), then why aren't you accelerating this process of 'full disclosure' by at least releasing some solid, verifiable information on ANYTHING?!

It's all elliptical, helter-skelter nonsense that ends up leading nowhere...as always.
    Sign

Post by Sign Mon May 14, 2018 6:18 am

Come on people

Do you really believe the Governments are going to depopulate the planet by sending thousands or millions through Portals.

Really for Gods sake bring yourselves back to reality.  

For one thing they would have to disclose everything .. Multi universes , aliens etc etc.. for anyone to believe them.  Let alone even be willing to step through one..

Secondly the elite would not make any money  from it.

if the powers at be want to depopulate the world.. all they have to do is start another WAR.. they make money from that.

Sign  
    ps. . someone with some common sense cheers . Me.
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 am

Sign wrote:Come on people

Do you really believe the Governments are going to depopulate the planet by sending thousands or millions through Portals.

Secondly the elite would not make any money  from it.

One word: turn$tiles.

It's the perfect plan: Convince people they'll be evacuated to safety, get them to swipe the microchip in the webbing of their hand over a sensor that confiscates their life-savings, then have them walk through a glowing blue laser light show door...straight into an incinerator.

Last edited by MantidEncounter on Mon May 14, 2018 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon May 14, 2018 6:53 am

Ron must be 'leaking' 'secrets' to Dan again ;-)

The Chicken was fed, before he went to bed, but he cannot recall that which was said.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 7:05 am

Guess what, sports fans, there is no solid information to disclose about anything, especially not about the space between your ears.

And guess what, again...... the Foot and I are are not on the same page about any alleged dieback or ELE. I’m here to prevent any such thing. The Foot is here to cheer it on.

(cont......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 am

Note: Dan and I were typing up our posts here at the same time. I didn't see his new post (at this time he's got 2 short paragraphs there) until I clicked on submit for this post.
    -----------------------------------------

Well, this isn't exactly how Ack described it. Remember all that hoopla here about the necessity of human sacrifice that he talked about here? That a quickening is going to occur where they alone apparently know the exact moment in time when that's going to happen? Where he even gave the Donnie Darko giant rabbit time on that, 8 Months, 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds, where the lamb will lay down next to the wolf just to drill in that point? (or maybe Ack meant that that is, in fact, when the quickening is going to occur)

Where millions upon millions will perish in this catastrophic  event. Where the souls of the departed will  ostensibly  be sacrificed to enrich the cosmos, Mother Earth and her human ‘remainders’  which, btw, is consistent with Rudolf Steiner's Principle of Spiritual Economy?  Dan gave more detail on this and gave us the Calvinistic 144 number for how many will remain here after that event.

Every time someone transits via death from our world to the next, they do so by entering a portal. This means that there will be hundreds upon millions of portals opening up at the time of the quickening. BTW, not everybody will be getting off at the same elevator stop once they enter a portal either individually or en masse but that’s beside the point….
    In any case, it sounds like Dan should get Ack straight on the facts on all of this because each are giving us slightly different versions of this story. This tells me that not everybody at the top of the food chain in this forum is on the same page wrt how everything is going to unfold when the big day arrives.

Last edited by 99 on Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 7:17 am

dan wrote:Guess what, sports fans, there is no solid information to disclose about anything, especially not about the space between your ears.  

Cmon Dan, this latest 'the government doesn't know anything' meme has been around for a few years now and has been pushed by key figures in the alternative research community in unison, as if they all attended the same briefing.

It is very noticeable to anyone who has been following this stuff for a long time.

The ridiculous AATIP/Elizondo psyop, with the "Gee whillickers, it's a real head-scratcher to us, too, folks!" message is just an extension of this blatant attempt to steer the public away from holding the government responsible for this mess.

They know a lot, and you know it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 7:30 am

Thank you, 99,

Understand, however that I continue to labor under the impression that I am the top of the food chain.  Other folks may have different impressions, but just challenge them to name any other names.  They won’t.  They will tell you that there is a secret committee...... MJ12, PI40, etc, etc.........

I’m here to tell that the camel is a horse designed by a committee.  

I’m the architect of the best possible disclosure of the best possible world.  If you have any better suggestions for any of those three....... speak now, or.......

Yes, there are certain operational details that I don’t need to know.  That is what Ron is in charge of.  

The NYT Nimitz story was for many purposes, mainly for the NYT to signal to the global intellectuals that there was a new game in town, but they didn’t say what the game was.  This is the game, sports fans.  

10:50.........

The other day, the Princess asked if I ever spoke with God.  I looked at her and smiled.  

A long time ago I told Ron that if I wasn’t in charge, I needed to be able to talk to whoever was.  Well, Dan, in that case.........

On this forum, and in innumerable other venues, I have described the BPWH in excruciating and redundant detail.  It is still only an hypothesis, it’s the best possible hypothesis.  

It is the working hypothesis, here and now...... get over it, get used to it.

Every moment of every day is already embedded in Eternity.  This is the Shining Present..... the Shining Presence..... the is our Consensual Reality.  There is none other.  

Right off the top, there is no ‘fact’ in the world that cannot be translated into a singular, personal fact in the BPW. In order to make that translation, you will have to exercise the best amount of faith in yourself and your fellow humans.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Mon May 14, 2018 7:34 am

Yes my last post was shite.

believe 99 has put me straight.

Sign
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon May 14, 2018 7:38 am

Sign, Dan just said that whatever he says about it and how things are going to unfold is the only version we should be focusing on. Everyone else is misinformed, including Ack.
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 7:41 am

Dan,

Are you familiar with the Italian mass UFO contactee 'Friendship Case'?

If true, there are positive (the W56) and negative (The CTR) entities here on Earth battling it out for the future of humanity.

This is but one example.

I know you believe there are angelic and demonic entities, so am wondering if, and how, these forces communicate and/or influence you as a key figure in the disclosure process.

dan wrote:The NYT Nimitz story was for many purposes, mainly for the NYT to signal to the global intellectuals that there was a new game in town, but they didn’t say what the game was.  This is the game, sports fans.

How do you suggest we best play the game and get others to take up the sport?

dan wrote:On this forum, and in innumerable other venues, I have described the BPWH in excruciating and redundant detail. It is still only an hypothesis, it’s the best possible hypothesis.

It is the working hypothesis, here and now...... get over it, get used to it.

Suppose you had to pitch the BPWH hypothesis to investors or to Hollywood execs to get a movie deal...

How would you sum it up it in a single paragraph?

Because, if it is going to gain traction, it is going to need sound bites.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 8:21 am

ME,

In case you hadn’t noticed, the only thing I ever do is write in sound bites, even when I’m writing the mnemonic.  

My sound bites are always written in one context or another.  

I always assume that I write for a general audience, which may include people from any walk of life.  Part of my not going to Colorado was that I do not give presentations.  I chat..... either one on one or to myself or to everybody behind the curtain.  

If you want to represent Hollywood, I’ll chat with you in that presumptive context.  

My message to Hollywood is that the excitement is over.  

They might as well pack their bags and go home.  

We are all sick of seeing Hollywood blow up buildings.  If someone wants to see buildings explode, take all those clips, string them together, and you could do nothing but watch buildings explode for the rest of your life.  

No, the BPW is twice as exciting as watching the grass grow.  Put a squirrel in the middle of the grass, and now you have the best possible drama.  

11:40..........

You are being just a little bit dense, ME.

I am never not trying to be succinct. The only time I fail to be as succinct as possible is when I try too hard to be succinct.

Yes? So you’ll just have to bear with me, or find a more succinct SoT. When you find that person, please..... please let me know.

Sometimes I get bored. This is such a boring topic.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 8:26 am

dan wrote:If you want to represent Hollywood, I’ll chat with you in that presumptive context.

I'm just thinking a succinct one paragraph summary of the BPWH might be an effective way of spreading the message via social media...

dan wrote:My message to Hollywood is that the excitement is over.  
    They might as well pack their bags and go home.  

We are all sick of seeing Hollywood blow up buildings.

Hallelujah and praise the Lord!

dan wrote:No, the BPW is twice as exciting as watching the grass grow.  Put a squirrel in the middle of the grass, and now you have the best possible drama.

So, anything and everything we do is, by definition, the best possible outcome, because it happened?

I'm not ashamed to say I still don't understand the essence of the hypothesis.

dan wrote:You are being just a little bit dense, ME.

Sometimes I get bored. This is such a boring topic.

OK.

Didn't I warn you the classroom would get restless?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 am

Look, ME,

Nothing to do with the BPW can be canned, but every thing can be packaged.  You and I are the best possible packages.  

Now, go forth and sell that to the world.   There will never be any better news.  

Cherish Donal Trump.  Compared to him, every other POTUS is going to be boring as hell.  

Finally, they, potuses, will bore us to death.  We will be running, not walking, to the nearest portal.

Or else we’ll be sitting at home watching the grass grow.

Personally, I’d rather stay home, thank you very much.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 am

If this bores you, what topics interest you?

Which of my 57,000 questions should I ask next?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 9:01 am

Ask away...... we’ll see who gets bored quicker.......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm