Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:45 am

hobbit,

If you are going to make another stupid remark, like the one you just made on the previous page, you are going to be asked to leave this section of the forum.

This warning to hobbit was directed to his post which appears, presently, as the last post on the previous page.  The topic reminder post, above, and at the top of each page, I have no control over.  

Bubbles,

The way I started to restore my faith in the world was by learning about the Anthropic/design Principle. Most folks tend to shrug it off, often by turning to the Multiverse concept. If you don’t go that route, you might begin to wonder about creation.

(cont.........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:10 am

dan wrote:hobbit,

If you are going to make another stupid remark, like the one you just made on the previous page, you are going to be invited to leave this section of the forum.

This warning to hobbit was directed to his post which appears, presently, as the last post on the previous page.  The topic reminder post, above, and at the top of each page, I have no control over.  

(cont.........)

Please describe what is "stupid" about asking for an image of God?????
    You posted that individuals tried to exit the womb looking like god

I found Your post STUPID.

It appears as though if anyone challenges You , Your immediaet reaction is to threaten removal of that poster.

hobbit

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:19 pm

hobbit,

If you found my post stupid, why are you still here?

More accurately, I should say that I found your post offensively flippant.  

I’m guessing that hobbit may decide the best course is to unfriend me, at least until he’s had a chance to ask his question of google.  

I must be on a roll.  AP has also temporarily unfriended me.  I just ask too many questions.  

Basically, the small world is a bitter pill to swallow for us moderns.  It took me five years to get up the courage.  After that, it has been pretty smooth sailing.  Everything began to fall into place.  

Once you’ve tried it, you’re not going to want to go back.  Make no mistake, that first step is a big one. But with each additional crosser, the passage will gradually become easier.  Because of that initial difficulty, Disclosure will necessarily remain word of mouth, for the foreseeable future.  

6:40.........

So what’s going to happen out at the mountain?  

Folks are confused.  There has been considerable talk, of late, about the device, which would be the only new item to disclose.  

Why is the device coming to the mountain?  Why aren’t we bringing the mountain to the lake?  

It’s supposed to be a strategy meeting.  

You know my thinking....... I can be pretty devious.  I’m suggesting that the device is to serve as a cover, for the actual disclosure.  The device is just meant to accelerate acclimation, i.e. WoM/MoAPS.  

Hmmm.........  

The confusion about the meeting at the mountain is not going away.  It only gets worse.  

I used to talk about the bait and switch strategy.  Maybe we should talk about it again......

The device is the bait...... I’m the switch.  Imagine how angry folks are gonna be, when they find they are just being baited with the shiny new machine, and they end up being offered a bedraggled little chicken.  

I would not want to be left in town, holding that bag.  No siree.  

There will be more rumors about the machine at the lake.  Folks are going to come sniffing around.  They might even sniff around OM.   They’ll have their eyes on the prize, and this bedraggled little chicken keeps blocking the way.  They’ll just wring it’s scrawny little neck.  End of story.  

How else is this subterfuge going to work out? Give me the plot spoiler. Kevin already has the movie trailer in his pocket.

(cont.........)
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Dan!

Can you give an opinion on the truth vs comfort issue? More specifically, is the goal of better understanding human history and the deep nature of reality worth achieving at the cost of our comfort?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Bubbles,  

Comfort is relative.  Truth is not.  

Truth is love.  Love is truth.  

Love’s out to get you, Bubbles...... ready or not.

Many describe love as a burning.  

Are you ready to burn, Bubbles?  

Larry F mentioned Anthposophy to me.  It contains a few elements of the BPWH.  Otherwise, it is impersonal and infinite.  

On further examination, Anthroposophy is anthrpocentric.  I see no mention of geocentricity.  

Anthroposophy derives it’s cosmology from theosophy, which is decidedly not geocentric.  Earthlings are well down on the cosmic totem pole.

When I asked about Christocentricity, Larry laughed.  

Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:42 pm

Dr. Puthoff and most of his colleagues are materialists. You on the other hand are self-purportedly an immaterialist. Could it be that dual-aspect monism is what we’re really heading towards?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 am

If you found my post stupid, why are you still here?

More accurately, I should say that I found your post offensively flippant.  

I’m guessing that hobbit may decide the best course is to unfriend me, at least until he’s had a chance to ask his question of google.  

I must be on a roll.  AP has also temporarily unfriended me.  I just ask too many questions.  

Basically, the small world is a bitter pill to swallow for us moderns.  It took me five years to get up the courage.  After that, it has been pretty smooth sailing.  Everything began to fall into place.  

Once you’ve tried it, you’re not going to want to go back.  Make no mistake, that first step is a big one. But with each additional crosser, the passage will gradually become easier.  Because of that initial difficulty, Disclosure will necessarily remain word of mouth, for the foreseeable future.  

6:40.........

So what’s going to happen out at the mountain?  

Folks are confused.  There has been considerable talk, of late, about the device, which would be the only new item to disclose.  

Why is the device coming to the mountain?  Why aren’t we bringing the mountain to the lake?  

It’s supposed to be a strategy meeting.  

You know my thinking....... I can be pretty devious.  I’m suggesting that the device is to serve as a cover, for the actual disclosure.  The device is just meant to accelerate acclimation, i.e. WoM/MoAPS.  

Hmmm.........  

The confusion about the meeting at the mountain is not going away.  It only gets worse.  

I used to talk about the bait and switch strategy.  Maybe we should talk about it again......

The device is the bait...... I’m the switch.  Imagine how angry folks are gonna be, when they find they are just being baited with the shiny new machine, and they end up being offered a bedraggled little chicken.  

I would not want to be left in town, holding that bag.  No siree.  

There will be more rumors about the machine at the lake.  Folks are going to come sniffing around.  They might even sniff around OM.   They’ll have their eyes on the prize, and this bedraggled little chicken keeps blocking the way.  They’ll just wring it’s scrawny little neck.  End of story.  

How else is this subterfuge going to work out?  Give me the plot spoiler.  Kevin already has the movie trailer in his pocket.

(cont.........)

Why should I back down in the face of a dictator?

That is how You are reacting, as a dictator, all I asked was if you had a picture in reply to Your statement that humans could be formed in the image of god.

If Your going to make statements of such, then an image of this non existent god surely needs to be seen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTXb-ga1fo

hobbit

Last edited by hobbit on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:20 am

Any device that demonstrates that there is no force called gravity is disclosure
    https://www.space.com/40375-super-earth-exoplanets-hard-aliens-launch.html?utm_source=sdc-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180423-sdc
    it is this Neanderthal thinking about time/gravity that needs eradicating.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:13 am

hobbit,

You are the image of God. You are an idiot. God is not.

The immaterial you is an image of the material God.

Gravity is real, it’s up your woz.

Bubbles,

Dual aspect monism.........?

I believe in tri-aspect monism...... mother, son and the holy spirit.

Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 am

Bubbles
    I'll make clear what others won't...
    DONT LOSE FAITH!!
    THE VISITORS are real ....
    & God is real...
    Just like our planet has many glorious diverse species so does our universe. They are NOT Satanic...or evil...just different...but we are ALL brothers & sisters in GOD's "holographic" creation...
    Despite Dan's protests to the contrary... they only ADD TO GOD's glory....plus some are "angels", which should make us ALL happy...

Hey download Russell Targs Psychic Trainer.. I just did! .. it's fun!

Also wished for & saw angel/light orb & caught on video...it's now MUFON CASE #91546
    https://youtu.be/NK-pD0dhR_0

Anyway ... i'm involved in a very special peoples disclosure project ....we are going to succeed with Dan's help .....
    power to the people

MUCH LOVE TO ALLHello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Img_3017
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Img_3110

THE BIG LOVE IS COMING TO YOUR TOWN!
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:10 am

Well said AP. Don't agree with all But that is my Problem. Very Happy

You will have to keep me informed as to how things are going with the peoples disclosure project.

Signman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts-e0uZfooQ
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:14 am

This is for All Here Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://youtu.be/5U6Y4xSa0HY
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:22 am

Don't worry SIGNMAN....

It's all will be transparent and will be LIVESTREAMED!!!!

The BIG LOVE is coming!!!

I'll be back in couple weeks...
    MUCH TO DO!!!

Love each other !

Sent from Topic'it App
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:02 am

Immaterialism

1. The doctrine that there is no material world, but that all things exist only in and for minds.
    2. The doctrine that only immaterial substances or spiritual beings exist.

The material world is therefore a highly concentrated (denser, more stable) form of the above immaterial substance. Max Tegmark identifies that substance as isomorphic to mathematics (the Mathematical Universe Hypothesis (MUH) that our physical world is an abstract mathematical structure).

This implies mathematics as the representation of a phase transition from the mental state (conceptual) world realm (laws of physics) to the material world realm, one of three Platonic worlds that project onto each other (Penrose). We know information requires representation therefore even immaterialism must have a deeper level of representation in the above mentioned spiritual substance, otherwise there would be no identifiable 'being' or 'mind' in an immaterial world.

https://astudentforever.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/roger-penroses-three-worlds-and-three-deep-mysteries-theory/

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:31 am

So why was my most recent post deleted? Was there a policy violation or something?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:51 am

dd,

Don’t look at me, I just work here.

Gary,

Thanks for reminding us of Roger.  I should refer to his three worlds more often.  

And thanks again for Larry referencing Rudolf S.  

Rudolf was a personalist at heart.  He just didn’t want to go again the Copernicans.  Google esoteric cosmology.  It’s a mashup of Plotinus and Copernicus.

11:20(gmt+4).......

Yes, matter is a condensation of our collective unconscious. All we have to do is add personalism.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:21 am; edited 4 times in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:55 am

We get paid for this cheers cheers
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:57 am

Desertdweller, just repost it. Wasn't me though who deleted it.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:43 am

Dan, you seem to be in some agreement with Steiner on Lucifer.
    You also said something here about Princess being an incarnation of Lucifer.

Could you explain all of that again?

I'm a long time fan of Steiner's material and over the years I've  seen that a lot of your esoteric views seem to be from Anthroposophy.

But I don't agree with all of Steiners material though, especially his views on Lucifer.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:00 am

If another post is sent whilst You are writing Yours , and You press send post You have to check by scrolling up the page a bit as You can't see the notice telling You that another post was sent and yours won't then to sent.
    hobbit the idiot
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:06 am

Yes, I have been neglecting Rudolf Steiner. I even realize that Owen Barfield was a student of Steiner’s. This is a real breakthrough. This is why Steiner broke with Blavatsky. She was anti Christian. I don’t think Larry understood this about Rudolf.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 am

Dan, be nice to hobbits.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:46 am

desertdweller wrote:Dan,

Did I just gather that Lucifer is not that bad of a guy, and that Aliyah is a supposed incarnation of Lucifer?  ... And that the resurrection of Christ was a foreshadow/first fruits of her portal work?  

...Huh?!

Please explain if I'm missing something here.

Dan, as far as I know, you never answered desertdweller's above questions. Are his tentative conclusions right on that? Just wondering.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:31 am

You are the image of God.  You are an idiot.  God is not.  

The immaterial you is an image of the material God.  

Gravity is real, it’s up your woz.  

Bubbles,

Dual aspect monism.........?  

I believe in tri-aspect monism...... mother, son and the holy spirit.  

You may be correct?
    I just wrote a long reply and didn't check if another post had been sent, thus mine went into the aether, what an idiot?

My immaterial is as leadbeater tried to show with ANU, as are all humans.

The method of ANU spinning into the heart centre of itself is what creates that consequence called gravity.

As it is all about fields within fields add infernitum.
    The overall ANU field been what You term as god, I don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1caAYlWVI

hobbit
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Dan, much like AP himself, I’m afraid of individuals who engage in active remote viewing. Knowing that the Greys can easily read me was enough for me to craft a variety of tinfoil hats for both my kitties and I. I hope I can take them off by next year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 pm