Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 2:33 pm

I will speak more about the Owls now. They have wished me to do so.

Each of us is a collective.

It goes so up and down Jacob's ladder.

The Owls represent the pinnacle of awarensss from their high perch.

The Owls see all, know all.

The Owls maintain order, as they see the complete pattern.

The Owls are trapped.

The animals of the earth and Humans run to and fro with their apparent drives.

The animals are driven by nothing but instinct.

We are driven by greed, fear, love, beauty, hatred.

Animals have an order, an earthly one.

The Humans though have split brains.

The Corpus Collusum is complete in the Owls.

Poor Humans though have degenerated into single egos, where there was a chorus before.

We fell or were thrown from paradise.

Well, I and other birds of the collective are here to show you something.

It unfolds for us, the intuitive and spontaneous, moment by moment.

To put it in monkey mind terms, everyone gets a chance to grow up in the Universe.

You assume being able to make a Universe means u understand that completey.

What if the game is not to have a map in the beginning?

Beware anyone selling you a map or free energy.

Free energy is not the solution to our duality, free love is.

God damn it Dan, get with the fucking program Wink

You will need to work your shit our like all of us.

Surprise, this is all Disclousure could ever be.

There are no short cuts.

Follow the Owls.

You will find their Wisdom or versions of it across man's history in our deepest mystic heart and all religions.

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 3:29 pm

THERE IS no mystery whatever here now—only the inability to perceive the obvious.

"It is too clear and so it is hard to see.
    A dunce once searched for a fire with a lighted lantern.
    Had he known what fire was,
    He could have cooked his rice much sooner."

-- Mumon

“A person was going about in a bazaar in the daytime with a candle, his heart full of love and ardor. A busybody said to him, “Hey, what are you seeking beside every shop? Hey, why are you going about in search of something with a lamp in bright daylight? What is the joke?” He replied, “I am searching everywhere for a man who is alive with the life inspired by that Divine Breath. Is there a man in existence?”

-- Rumi
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 pm

LotS,

My only possibly inside source has been Ron.  He has only ever spoken of a September, 2016 convergence of the 32 vectors.  That was the only date he has given spontaneously.  Everything else may have been contaminated by my questioning.

9:50am (Granada/Monday) ----------

I have no personal knowledge about any of Ron's alleged sources.  I can only speculate/extrapolate/interpolate, from over many years of scraps of information.  

I bring to this table my own extensive biases, having to do with the BPWH/SWH/CTC, qv.  My primary bias is that our existence is not accidental.  If that be the case, we then have to reinvent the cosmos, from the top, down.  In particular, we must accept the notion of a Telos.

Any attempt to move beyond science must embrace the CohTT, the coherence theory of truth, which theory must entail both the PSR, principle of sufficient reason, and Personalism. These perspectives logically entail the BPWH/SWH/CTC, which, in their turn, entail an eschatology. There is, then, a limit to material growth/progress.

NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Mon May 22, 2017 8:46 am

CourseCatalog, it can be... difficult to makes sense of things here but discernment is key. I take bits, pieces, and perspectives from many different sources to try an put things together in a meaningful or understandable picture. Like Yoda told us, hard to see the future is, always in motion. Linear time is for our benefit, those outside of the Construct (i.e. created reality, that which we live in and experience) may not be affected by time or possibly time affects them differently.

To shed some light on your points from various sources:

1. The planet is heading for an imminent catastrophe of some kind, whether it be extreme accelerated climate change, rapid dwindling of resources, atomic war, Solar flare killshot that creates an electromagnetic pulse frying all technology back to the stone age, or, good old ELE asteroid impact.

-Various sources are pointing to some sort of a solar flash that will both trigger a cataclysmic event and will also act as a catalyst for a shift in human consciousness, among those that are ready. Read/listen to the Ra Materials/Law of One, they're on Youtube. Mainstream science is beginning to acknowledge periodic large scale solar events, and are also predicting a "little ice age" similar to the Maunder Minimum around the 2030s. It would make sense that an extended period of low solar activity would follow a large-scale solar event.

2. This pending event has been predicted by either remote viewing, time travelers from the future, benevolent alien races or perhaps the most powerful computer in the world running infinite amounts of scenarios and number-crunching them into the most likely outcome.

-I have yet to see any source claiming to be a time traveler that has corroborated this info. Channeled "higher" beings (such as the being claiming to be Ra) and those that have been in contact with them seem to be the primary source. The Cabal/Illuminati are alleged to use powerful computer to calculate possible outcomes to events but are not totally 100% accurate, though they seem to be more accurate when modelling human behavior.

3. This catastrophe requires a way off the planet or out of our current reality via spaceship, inter-dimensional portal or perhaps a silicon valley-derived mechanism for exiting the current matrix or simulated reality.

-During the consciousness shift, some will move to a higher or lower vibratory existence (those that are ready, specifically those that are at least 51% service to others or those that are 99% service to self), while some will die, those that remain that were not ready to shift will either be left on Earth to rebuild following the cataclysm or will be relocated to a suitable world where they can begin the cycle anew, and work towards shifting at the end of the next cycle. In the portal that Dan suggests exists, it would only be for our ethereal/higher/heavenly selves, the body that we have now would die/remain comatose in created reality.

4. Not everyone will make it to the other side. Perhaps just a small portion of the earth's population.

-The amount of people ready for the shift is currently very small, due in large part to the extreme intensity of social programming being done on people at the present time. We are taught/trained/coerced into being service to others rather than service to self. The negative entities that are at work are here primarily to be the counterbalance to the light, and in a sense have done their jobs far too well. Humanity at this stage is very selfish, and very mean. It is likely that only a small group will be ready to shift when the harvest comes. The rest will either die or be relocated to restart the cycle at their present vibratory states.

5. Those who choose(?) to stay behind will try to survive in a virtual stone age environment and start the cycle of history again.

-Perhaps not quite the stone age, but our present infrastructure will not work, if the planet remains habitable. We will have advanced knowledge but not the technology at hand, so we will have to start over. Think ancient Sumeria. Sumeria was likely the result of one of these re-starts. People will go feral just trying to survive, while a few who have their wits about them may make it through sane and safe. I would point you to S.M. Stirling's novels about "the Change" starting with Dies the Fire as a good example of what might happen with these folks. The city people basically become primitive cannibals, while survivalists and independent farmers try to rebuild a shattered society. All of what we have accomplished in our current civilization may be nothing more than a distant echo in a future mythology.

6. I wouldn't bother shopping for Christmas presents this year.

-Not one, I repeat, not ONE, prediction for public disclosure has EVER come to pass. You'll look silly if you eschew buying presents and life goes on as usual. Prepare for tomorrow but live for today.

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:34 pm

You want it darker...this is the way the Principle wanted it.

If we push against the darkness it is because the Principle desires these mind-body aspects to find and speak this.

The joy rests into peace.

Go with the flow, as always.

I know my flow is starting to taste like marmalade.

Life feels like a Botticelli painting.

It's fun to have no questions and embrace acceptance.

Resolution evaporates into nothing.

There is no thinker here.

There is no promise.

There is no doer.

Do you want it darker God?

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 pm

NorWon, there was a solar flash my friend, round about last year this time.

Did you see it?

It can get much darker.

Maybe a remnant?

What does knowing about it or not matter to anyone?

I can promise anyone reading this blog that if you are in your mind only and you are here, you will go insane if you aren't already.

I promise.

There is one way and one way only, I don't know where to or why, but Rumi said the cracks let the light in. The Way is through the heart.

Let your vessel be SHATTERED!

You love God?

Die for it then.

No one knows exactly.

You can only calculate the probabilities.

You have to guess AIs are real in some sense now and Ron and crew must have access to quantum computers and things like that.

Things I used to think were interesting.

I am just Love.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 23, 2017 12:36 am

8:30am Tuesday (Granada) --------

Ron and Aliyah don't necessarily subscribe to the best possible world hypothesis (BPWH), nor do they reject it outright.  We seldom discuss philosophy.  They have spoken of a major dieback..... 95%.  

I'm the eschatologist, and I agree with Kashmir that the world is not going to end, but neither is it going to recycle.  I'm not a Hindu.  

I'm a PSR/Personalist, and also a jesus freak, just by logical necessity, given that the world is not an accident.  

God creates nothing that cannot be saved.  There is no one that God cannot or will not save.  All he has to do is say.... Boo....

Humankind has been fruitful and multiplied.  Unless the Goodie Bag that was given to Donald contained a free energy device, we have reached our natural/physical limit to growth.  Now comes portal time..... our Source beckons our return, as we have completed our best possible, singular cosmic circuit.  This is just the BPWH.  Our mission is accomplished, save for God's Millennial Kingdom, which starts now, with Disclosure/Revelation.  

Any questions......?  

10:20amG-------

It is the scientists, who, teleologically, participate in the co-Creation of the best possible world.  They ensure its naturalistic appearance, as with any great work of art.  God wanted us to not be Godridden.  God loves existentialists...... up until Disclosure/Revelation, which comes at the point of our maximum economic growth..... about now, barring a free energy device in Donald's Goodie Bag.  

This is when the portals manifest..... make straight the way for the coming of the Lord.......

With the manifestation of the portals, we commence God's Millennial kingdom.

If you can imagine a better End Times, you are welcome to it.

If you don't like the fact that the PtB were given a heads-up..... well, God just didn't want the airplanes falling out of the sky, as would have been the case with the literal Rapture.

NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue May 23, 2017 8:32 am

dan wrote:airplanes falling out of the sky

Nice Left Behind reference there. It was scary when I was a kid but seems more than a bit silly when put into perspective.

Earth may or may not be habitable after the events that follow, there is not a clear consensus on that. I'd like to believe that we will see our way through Cy's described "test" but I'm not so sure as of this morning.

The forces of darkness are clearly still at work. It's no coincidence that the Seth Rich case hits the mainstream and then all of a sudden there is a deadly terrorist attack which claims 22 lives, a dozen of them teenagers.

They are really good at this by now, and knew that they needed something horrific to direct Public attention away from the Rich case which threatens to tear through their fake narratives and lay their secrets bare.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 23, 2017 11:30 am

NorWon,

Most people who happen upon this blog are unaware of its background and context.....

This blog is not intended as a place to discuss various end of the world scenarios.

Yes, the BPWH does include a specific eschatology, but that fact was never meant to be an invitation for others to present speculations out of context.

The overriding context here is ontological/metaphysical. You are wasting your time here, if you don't understand this context. I would be glad to explain the metaphysics, if you are at all interested. Otherwise, I would suggest you visit the many other sites that are devoted mainly to eschatological speculation and rumors.

Thanks.

NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue May 23, 2017 11:49 am

Dan, fair enough, it's been interesting, I hope you get the chance to see what's on the other side.

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:44 pm

It appears there remains some confusion here...maybe not.

I share what I'm compelled to do so in the dream.

I have been allowed to understand the dream in a way.

To travel between worlds.

I would say I'm blessed, but aren't we all, in potential, ultimately blessed.

Again, let me try to illuminate my awareness of our situation, though I doubt any combination of words will ever matter. But I'm compelled to do so. As is Dan. Being correct is not a condition of divine madness.

I see Truth has a way of reducing things down around us to the minimal viable candidate for the Cosmos. The simplest thing will happen. Path of least resistance. You can't stop the water of love flowing down hill now.

It's not the BPW, it's the MVC.

MVC is a description also for Minimal Viable Product in tech speak. MVC is also an acronym for a pattern in software development, which makes the Internet work, the Model View Controller pattern.

The MVC pattern is a good analog for how the Matrix here works.

Even if Shiva himself became a person's guru, nothing could be done.

People are destined for things it seems. If you would rule the world, you should still do so knowing it's a dream.

We are faking it until we make it here.

I see the Self is playing here. That any of you may take it or things here  literally or anything as a matter of life and death or fact, is just confusion on your part.

The source and meaning is fully seen in a flower.

In the mirror every morning.

You talk of portals and aliens.

That is your game.

I will not deny it, but I'll share my portal experiences here too.

Rumi knew his heart, he called us not to worry about the end of the world. He and all of them encouraged us to love.

When you reduce it down, peace and love is all that is left.

Joy comes to play, but peace is silence.

I talk of love.

Only love.

How is a Rumi loving princess filled with such dark dreams?

The whole point of awakening is to expose the liar here, which is all of us.

Who here is lying to themselves?

Only you know or not.

See, it doesn't matter what we know or don't.

We exist in an object, so we can care about it, but remember what's really happening here.

Just stay connected to the Awareness.

There is no fear there.

Yes, shit appears to be happening here, but what could really happen given there are no Real people here.

It does put things in perspective. This is awareness.

You guys mostly prob don't buy it.

My experience every day now, is that my awareness is true enough.

Ramesh S. Balsekar wrote:There is no question of credit or guilt,
    success of failure as an individual.
    Everything here is part of a bigger whole.
    The guru and student are both part of a Dream.
    And the totality of existence is just a dream in Consciousness.
    The fundamental truth of the Zen Masters and Hindu Gurus
    is that nothing has really happened here.

There is no creation
    No destruction
    No free will
    Or predestination
    Neither path nor goal

Everyone I think credible has arrived at this awareness.

As have I.

You don't stop, you just realize what matters, which is nothing, yet we love beauty and make art.

This is why the only reaction a dream can have us to just be in the dream.

Live the dream.

I can't get too caught up in the drama or I could be a Messiah if I like.

My game is one where I am learning to take on and fill any form.

I see GOD must be a shapeshifter.

When I let myself feel that quaint idea.

I don't have any fear or real desire.

I just feel compelled and this is my protocol.

We are here to be the Awareness...in part...and Human.

Yes, these are the metaphysics. I've been a metaphysician with Dan for 2 years and now my game draws me to other things.

I can't stop any more than Dan.

If nothing else I think Dan and I are authentic.

Not sure about the rest of you Wink

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Awakening is just exposing yourself as a LIAR!

Few can do that, especially after building a life on lies.

All I sought led to one simple reality.

Through the stripping of conditioning and transition to the witness and participant in life, you find freedom.

The visions are fun, but only medicine in the end.

All that happened was I took full responsibility for my life.

No one to blame or seek for an answer outside myself.

It took incredible self focus.

When you seek no answers and blame nothing for your struggle, the practices and meditation even falls away.

I wish that clarity and peace for all people.

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:31 pm

If you wish to know.
    If you really want to know.
    If you are going to try,
    Go all the Way!
    There will be no feeling like that.
    The Gods will stand with you alone.

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Dan,

Have you heard that the return of the Twin Peaks show features a portal into an alternate dimension that is kept under guard at a New York City skyscraper owned by a mysterious billionaire?

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 3:36 pm

I am not enlightened, I have only realized and accepted things without even consciously choosing to do so.

I see few have acceptance, true acceptance, beyond fear and desire. I have pointed this blog many times to those who had understanding.

I only now begin to realize.

They attach the idea of 'me' to concepts and objects that promote the idea of a separate perfectible self.

It is considering the concept of 'I' that leads to resolution.

I have proved the lie about myself. The lie I always was told and told myself.

I believed the lie that the past had better memories than it did and the future could only be better.

I believed in ideas and concepts.

I let my desire lead my movement.

Until I found the river flowing through life and all my ignorance dissolved.

It is ironic that to make peace with the world, you have to let your concepts about it go.

You have to let the ultimate protection and idea of God go as well, even if you are a God.

That makes deep sense and brings deep peace if you let it.

Everyone can do as they like, to be aware like this is just another state of mind.

But I can't say this awareness is better than anything else.

This is just my awarnesss given to this mind-body dream.

The Final Truth is not bitter at all.

It is Joy.

And things keep on suffering and realizing.

The mountain has little awareness of the cloud.

I am always here to help you with your delusions.

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm

I have been studying UV Florescence in my art.

Things are multi-layered and some things are hidden.

There are latent hells and heavens galore inside us.

Do you see clearly?

Have you developed your UV vision?

Have you purchased a good pair of glasses?

They are quite expensive.

I'm not sure many can afford them yet Wink

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:16 pm

The Jnani, those grounded in Truth, that's metaphysics folks, it is required, are mahabhokta, the supreme enjoyers.

Indeed, they were not just riddles, enjoyment is only possible now.

Imagine enjoying your life.

If you aren't, see the Truth.

It's where u stand.

These are just realizations.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 24, 2017 11:08 am

Eric, thank you for your continued reporting from the other side.  
    Many of us still have it to look forward to.  

You have found your own shortcut that partly involves the shutting down of the rational aspect of your mind.  Fair enough.  Many things you say, along with the references, are helpful to me and hopefully to others, as well.

I also was hindered from holistic thought by my scientific/analytical background.  I have seldom, however, engaged in the practices of many seekers, such as yourself.  I never had the sense that my rational mind was inhibiting me.

It was only in 1975 that I stumbled upon the Anthropic Principle.  The reductionistic filter in my mind just fell away.  Both sides of my 'brain' could now complement each other, in exploring the new vistas that opened up.  

You and your fellow travelers may be missing out on the greater understanding that can come with this more synergistic use of our faculties.  

You often reflect negatively on the existence of those of us who have not yet been blessed with your spiritual insights, along with the further implication that we are liable to be more negatively impacted by the destruction that many believe to be imminent.

I can see our two paths as being complementary. But, if I'm not mistaken, you continue to suggest otherwise.

Another bone of contention is the alleged portal of the Princess, which, at least recently, has been associated with government interests. One could understandably be concerned with a cross contamination.

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Dan, sigh, I haven't shut down my left mind.

It is just directed from the heart mostly now.

My ego is right here *wave*

We have just accepted.

Yes, accepted so much.

It is so overwhelming.

So destructive until you stop struggling.

I sound as if an alien has possessed me.

I suppose I have invited many energies to possess me.

And indeed they have.

And there is something called 'pure intuitive intellect' I have realized I guess like all before me, the heart is the true seat of Intellect.

My heart taught me many things quite incredibly.

So yes, this is here for any of you.

I'm not special.

Maybe in my zeal to destroy myself I might have been ahead of the pack.

I always trusted my heart and it came through.

From my view, that is a step all can make.

I don't know if all will.

Because we are just imaginary beings being lived in consciousness, it kind of puts things in perspective if you accept it.

It's hard to swallow without help.

That's when Joy comes.

Shrug.

Yes, I am only sharing the realizations.

I hope you take the dive to the bottom of the ocean like Gilgamesh did.

He was a hard headed bonehead like me.

---

Anyway, so I understand now the rise and support of nationalism by the alt-right.

Trump and some mystics are pushing spiritual materialism, it is just jingoism. That may be our next version of govt.

Individualism and materialism are on the ropes, as is the planet.

There is a war of opposites raging, but the solution is to transcend.

All Masters and Fools know that once the majority attain realization and acceptance, a new age of equanimity will take hold.

I promise.

Maybe some form of it will happen in my lifetime.

I dunno.

I don't have a care.

It is not that you are not sentimental to suffering, but you know in unification of opposites most of all conflict will evaporate.

This is pure intellect speaking.

I'd listen you to your own all, it's the only way to navigate the flow.

Pure intellect trumps reason.

You can not enforce concepts and ideas to help point people to their center.

You must show them.

You must touch them with your light.

There is the 'me' and 'I', as the 'I' we are the Monad collectively.

Meditate on the 'I'.

The 'I' is not a concept or thing.

For us, it is Truth.

The only one we can currently realize.

Fun stuff.

Fun exploring.

Hard to integrate.

The visions are just window dressing.

I accepted it without consciously doing so.

Enjoy.

Last edited by garzparz on Wed May 24, 2017 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:30 pm

God is not Love.

It is a Unicity, it's all of it.

All of this happening is what we are!

Wow, fucking awesome huh?!

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:35 pm

And I know what I say now is helpful to any who will listen.

Glad you get something out of it.

Even if you don't think so, I get a lot out of our interaction as well.

Talkng so openly and nakedly to some UFO dude is not my normal MO.

Now I can see our connection and even if u don't, I can maintain our golden thread.

I respect where each person is and that they have to make the leap themselves.

But I also know most of our struggles are illusory, so there may seem a callousness by the realized, but it is just a silent knowing.

I'm only showing you how to practicaly pursue and integrate the realization of what we really are.

It is being offered to us now on a silver platter.

It isn't a new world teacher we need.

Just a critical mass.

Almost there I feel.

Almost.

It's not a meaningless soup here.

But it may have been created just because it could be.

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Dan, I only know you by your actions.

You have attained in your way.

The concerns you have are the ones the Principle lives through you.

We are only complimentary, even if we were opposites.

But, you can't use your mind properly until you find and read the manual in your heart.

That is realization.

It is a gate that can't be avoided.

The Singulairty.

Even you, a witness, have to destroy yourself in it.

Like I did.

All we destroy is our ignorance Wink

It doesn't seem fair from the human view summing it all up, but there is need to let my trust lead through doubts.

Am I so terrible?

Is my awareness so destructive?

Have I sought anything from you?

Have I done anything but give freely?

I don't have a messiah complex Wink

Maybe I understand the Devil and I'm interviewing for his job.

The Shadow knows the Light.

And vice versa.

The shadow IS the Light!

And vice versa.

I don't know about the Princess' portal.

I am open to anything.

But when I share my naked heart, synchronicites happen and bind me to people. Some how I'm connected to the Princess too. Whether she sees it or not Wink Not one of our plans is really important here.

What I am describing is the real important thing here.

This pure intuitive magick.

Joy saw it.

Jack did.

You do.

Interesting, no?

Each have their own way to realization.

I am not your judge.

I see you trying to avoid conflict.

There is none here.

If you don't like what I'm saying now, explore why, but I don't think we disagree metaphysically.

I have said the same thing through many different filters.

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 3:20 pm

"Physics has shown us time and time again that our human views of what's logically consistent or preferred are terrible guides to understanding the Universe," Siegel said. "Better to ask the Universe itself, and listen to the answers it gives us, no matter how counterintuitive they may be."

http://www.space.com/36954-why-occams-razor-doesnt-apply-to-physics.html

I just read yesterday that the Wisdom only answers questions.

Now that is some great advice.

Let us all practice this.

Let us accept we don't see things as they are and it is a fallacy to impose our thinking process at Earth scale universally.

Considering what we see out there, is a mirror of what's inside us and if u consider that all of this inside and out is the 'I', it's all part of it, time and space and the undifferentiated, that's kind of incredible.

When this awareness moves from your mind to experience, all you can say is...whoa...the bottom just fell out of the Universe.

New Twin Peaks starts tonight.

I wonder what Big Fish David Lynch has pulled up.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Img_0212
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed May 24, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi Dan, welcome back from your vacation.  You know between your method of thinking and Eric's I think you two have both ends of the spectrum covered.

Eric your 3 pages of posts struck me as the long road to Tibet on the subject of all-being aka universal consciousness.  Not incorrect, imo, just enough to fill a tome.  Dan has delved here too and like-wise given a mile wide  description.  The thing with all-being, is that you can approach it from any direction that suits your mood and still arrive at some facet of it...since there are no vertices...all ends constitute the bivalent variable "up".

I'm reasonably certain you could find a ubiquitous indoor location service to geo-locate your personalization state for this variable.

Grin,

Cy

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Meanwhile-in-minecraft-

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:42 pm