Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:27 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Cy, some spam or hacker seems to have inserted some scripts into your site and you get redirected into infinite ad loops. They have some JavaScript that takes over the browser.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu May 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Folks have much more fun when Chicken Little goes on vacation.....

Maybe the Princess will open the Portal/WishingWell for me on July 31 so I can go on permanent vacation.

We just can't stand it, that everyone might turn out to be right, even Donald Trump and his Deplorables, for pete's sake.

The j-man turns out to have had powerful medicine..... even enough to save the PtB, bless their little hearts.

When we all get saved...... only then can we possibly realize that the Creator is not as stupid as she sometimes appears..... what a surprise!

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:41 pm

We talked about you behind your back Dan.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 19, 2017 1:35 am

Sham/Eric texts me Ephesians 1:18........

Eric, of little faith, cannot believe that we'll all be saved in the best possible way, at the best possible time.  He gets impatient.

3:40 Seville time --------

Everyone here thinks that they are smartest person in the room.  

Me......?  I know I'm the simplest person in the room.  

Eric........?  He's the next simplest person.  He claims to have the biggest heart.  He might, but so what?  

The biggest heart and $4.75 will get you a cup of coffee in Times Square.  

Me......?  I'm going to finish saving every last person in the world, who has not yet been saved...... and that includes Eric.  

Eric, and a lot of others, think they have been saved, but they haven't, yet.  

Why the heck not......?  

Being saved means getting back to the Source.  That is not virtuoso effort.  You have to be holding hands....... with 10^10 others.  On that score, I'll get saved before Eric.  This is Monism.  Eric is an individualist.  He's not a monist.  

Everyone, here, is an individualist....... even me, but I can talk like a monist.  No one knows how to do that better than I do, not even Gottfried.  The j-man was an impatient monist.  So am I, but I was born twenty centuries later, which was about the right time.  

Eric is much more impatient than me and the j-man.  He wants all the rest of us to mind our own salvation business, just like he does.  Eric doesn't realize that jesu and me are commies.  Too bad.......

Sorry, Eric, but us commies are about to build an eight lane highway right through your meditation garden. You're gonna start smelling our exhaust fumes. You should buy a gas mask.

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:15 am

I really just thought the passage was best and prettiest in the Latin.

I love that word Illuminatos.

Whatever you take personal is a reflection of yourself only.

Do you feel convicted Brother?

Can I get an Amen?!

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 am

Great, we were having so much fun while the Chicken was away, now the scary boogeyman is back breaking up our love fest.

You see everyone, these people don't like hippies.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 am

Yes, you're about to start eating the exhaust of our chartreuse minibuses......... all 8 lanes of them.

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:33 am

Bring it.

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 pm

I always have to reduce things down. It is the 'why' I was born, to make the heart simple for morons. I have reduced the Omega to the Aleph. I'm writing an 'Enlightenment for Dummies' book Wink

A riddle...how you answer determines your fate; the riddle is that the universe moves-that is Tao.

Christianity will not win. We all win. Love wins. All religions flow from the same center and you can only find it beyond belief and religion in the heart. I can embrace anyone in the heart no matter their race or creed or belief.

That is what The Principle is, the Tao, God, the Wheel always changing. A fixed point of view is impossible and a guarantee of a divided mind. But in the center things are still.

Do you feel Jesus said something different than this in essence Dan? I am trying to work out how to relate my awareness to Christians now, so I am listening to your answer.

The Way is dangerous to the ego and beliefs, you can't take beliefs up the mountain, when you die, they are all stripped away. No one is more than any other, all students of the Heart and Nature. No one has any authority over anyone or anything else. You only can take authority over yourself and if you do this as Jesus taught, a person can love and accept all as they are.

I know Jesus as myself. There could be no disagreement in our hearts. If there is disagreement, that's personal and only in the mind. I am not in my mind. That is why we say in the mind, what we see is just a symbolic illusion, from your center as Assisi Ghandi Buddha and Jesus taught, all is the same for all.

The reason why the last in this world shall be first is because true pure intuitive intellect is greater than reason and real Intellect is only in the heart.

If you don't have my passion and heart Dan, get on your Way.

Peace.

And this is freshness.

Don't ignore your medicine man.

Sham Out!

Last edited by garzparz on Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 12:46 pm

U see both my recent posts were at :33, that was pure intuitive intellect telling you to pay attention.

Not to me, to your hearts.

You don't think a Shaman is going to be frustratingly weird and unpredictable?

How am I doing?

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 2:02 pm

I AM the Ancient Wisdom

Afraid to be authentic until now

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

I love you

---

He put an arrow through my heart and I don't mind it at all...I am the dragon and the lion that guards your hearts.

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:47 am

We are moving under owl light now.

I didn't know until today there was such a thing.

You get info now only as an echo.

Oracle info is weird under owl light.

Christ made this owl light for us or something like that.

He and many others.

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat May 20, 2017 11:53 am

Available for a limited time:

Last edited by Foot Mann on Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Haha.

See, I always saw the owls here Wink

Dan, oh ye of Chicken Little faith.

Or maybe crazy like a fox.

I dunno.

There are too many threads now for me to track.

It's far above my head, but the threads meet in my heart.

I will not let go.

The threads are entangled here.

---

This came to me today.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Img_0210

Never saw it before.

Seems to fit.

The Goddess perhaps has revealed her true face.

TYTOGRYPH ※ Barn Owl (Light) Antlers Ears Gryphon Ravens Fire Feathers Celtic Goddess God Spiral Shaman Sunset Art - EtsyArt by

Yesterday, I spontaneously painted this.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Img_0110

Then I drew this today from a new deck.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Img_0211

Shrug, something is up. Very Twin Peakish.

My respect to the Princess...said with face touching the ground.

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Are these chronicles written in some kind of cipher that we (I?) don't have the cheatsheet to?

"So on New Year’s Day, the Princess walked amongst the people reminding them that this year might be their last."

Well, we are almost halfway through now.

----

I have done my best to try to follow the unfolding storyline here but it has not been easy. As best I can roughly piece together from the many pages posted here and things hinted at or referenced in codes:

1. The planet is heading for an imminent catastrophe of some kind, whether it be extreme accelerated climate change, rapid dwindling of resources, atomic war, Solar flare killshot that creates an electromagnetic pulse frying all technology back to the stone age, or, good old ELE asteroid impact.

2. This pending event has been predicted by either remote viewing, time travelers from the future, benevolent alien races or perhaps the most powerful computer in the world running infinite amounts of scenarios and number-crunching them into the most likely outcome.

3. This catastrophe requires a way off the planet or out of our current reality via spaceship, inter-dimensional portal or perhaps a silicon valley-derived mechanism for exiting the current matrix or simulated reality.

4. Not everyone will make it to the other side. Perhaps just a small portion of the earth's population.

5. Those who choose(?) to stay behind will try to survive in a virtual stone age environment and start the cycle of history again.

6. I wouldn't bother shopping for Christmas presents this year.

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:30 pm

A Sha-man Introduces Himself to a Princess in Owl Light...this is the magick hour.

---

I had to make a video and post it in response to Footman. Something in the newsletter was a synchronicity. Many painted turtles have shown up in our lives. Take a look at my video.

Forget what I have said. I am introducing myself in the video.

I have been very silly.

Dan wore the tutu, he is sillier, I will introduce you to my world of fantasy and heart magicl in my video.

I get by with a little help from my friends.

Many animals guide me in no space.

Perhaps you speak that language.

It's new to me.

Well, I am a Goat and a Bird.

I'm just a shapeshifter.

I think this is what I'm supposed to do, feels like it anyway.

I make funny videos too.

I think I see a convergence here...finally.

I am public like Dan.

Now is the time to shine our naked hearts.

I am naked before you.

You can't be a shrinking daisy and my momma didn't make no wimps.

Of course, this is not about me, it's all about nothing really.

You hate goats or you love them.

Also note another synchronicity to my previous posts at :33. I have been haunted by the triskelion. Now the video stoped itself at 3:03. That's a long line of chained events for myself.

I asked the mad hatter, "Whatever could all this madness mean?"

I mean, I can't deny it.

Even if no one listens...I have to sing...sorry.

May is a big energetic build up to another big convergence.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 21, 2017 12:43 am

Not to worry, CorCat, I don't understand the cipher, either, if cypher there be.  And do take a page from the book of Kashmir....... seriously, gogo, the world is not going to end.  

Thank you, Eric, for the continuing poetry and artwork.  We have a few days in Granada.  I trust that the Princess is looking after the portal.  The world is still here, so it is probably not the worst one.  Is it the best one?  Well, I still can't see why not.

4:15 (Granada)-----------

Music for peace.........  https://youtu.be/ECk3mYefePQ .  Clearly, Eric has competition, but she does appreciate your owls and turtles.  

I just don't think that there are any viable alternatives to the BPWH. Science claims an alternative, but is it viable? Not unless the Goodie Bag contains a free energy device. It might. I'll have to ask Ron.

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 9:10 am

It is beyond rationality and reason.

One word...Trump.

As far as I can tell, it's just turtles and owls here.

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 9:12 am

If the Princess loves Rumi, then she knows me and my heart intimately.

For indeed I am Rumi, reborn, a hick from Virginia.

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 9:28 am

I enjoyed the Rumi reading.

Below, 1500 Hippies chanting for peace in SF last night Dan.

I didn't see any mini buses.

Eat your heart out.

Om...

And if we all die...

"Don't stand on my grave and cry forever.
    I am not there. I did not die." -- Rumi

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 10:56 am

Through all my travels, I'll share with you the greatest thing I learned.

I don't know if God made the Universe.

There are so many shades of It, I guess one or more shades made us.

But the way to know yourself and the Universe as yourself is through creativity.

Ask any Mother, she can tell you.

This is an aspect of reality Men can't know.

We can't possess our creations though.

This is the great lesson of being a Creator.

True creativity and beauty seems to come from deep inside us.

The energy has no form and structure, yet all structure and form flows from it.

Rumi writes about the heart and the alchemy of fire and water.

Technique and knowledge are tools.

To know the Divine, you must let yourself become possessed by the creative force.

That is the only Way.

We can't all be Da Vinci, but we can be creative every second we live.

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 12:38 pm

"If you were on the threshold of Heaven, would you stop and ask if others could come?"

Christians can't ask this. It would unravel all their belief and work for reward.

Dan often accuses me of spiritual acrobatics. That is a very dim view of things.

Stopping on the threshold to heaven means you know liberation is already yours. Indeed, it is mine. I hold it here in my hand and marvel at it. Asking others to join you liberates you from your own selfishness.

Taking the final leap is a formality from this place. You can call your shot.

I find it feels better to help others find joy than when I first found it.

That is the only reason I exist here now.

To share in Heaven with you. I had enough of Hell.

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 1:42 pm

More owl synchronicities with Wei Wu Wei, a great friend.

---

The Owl and the Hare

"There never has been a ‘me’. There is thinking, but no thinker. There is doing, but no doer.”

There is no seeker.

My thoughts are an accident.

Whooo do youuuu think youuuu could be?

You be you and I'll be me.

We each only have what we feel to be the thing to do.

So do it.

I'll be me.
    Lights of the South

Post by Lights of the South Sun May 21, 2017 1:53 pm

I would like to ask Mr. Smith a non-philosophical, strictly straight-forward, logistical question.

What can you say about your source pertaining to a summer deadline for some sort of Disclosure?  I know Mr. Pandolfi is key, but can you say where he gets his information, is it reliable?

And, do you perceive this as an absolute deadline?  As in this event could have taken place any time before this deadline?

I have some information from other sources, which seem reliable, that the deadline is late June.  Is this what you are talking about when you say mid summer?

Just want to compare information.  Thanks for your time.

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 1:58 pm

More owls - If you want to understand, read "Unworldy Wise, said the Owl to the Rabbit" by Wei Wu Wei

https://muse.jhu.edu/book/12744

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:18 pm