Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:21 pm by Big Bunny Love

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:28 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Dan wrote:Even Kevin’ Hollywood/DIA agent is pleading for protection from Ron. Ron’ll deny everything, guaranteed.

And that Dan, is precisely why (the history of involvement by you two) I just used Synchronicity to jerk Ron up into the air, to dangle a moment for all to see.... and to see an Apprentice to Synchronicity in action. Knowledge from Source, squirrel trap, and pre-prepared response...then as expected he walked straight in.

Remember how many years have I been watching this varmint dance?

No offense guys, but just because someone verbally 'stands-down' officially doesn't mean I believe that is actually happening. I only accept the public statement of intent...then if you flinch...

My grandmother was a great one for making you pick out the birch switch with which you took your medicine for misconduct. She'd let you make the fatal mistake then institute attitude adjustment.

My mother had a different tactic...proverbial bull in a china shop. She always brought a nuke to a knife fight.

I have my own way of doing things....drag the cretin screeching into the light and have him explain himself...they always do.

Perhaps Kevin's DIA agent should take a page out of my book. Instead of pleading for protection, let them make the fatal mistake, then mastic the fool to a billboard nekkid and impotently snarling, just before rush hour, take a vid and send it to his boss, his wife, his sister, his mother, and his neighbor (female), then leave him to explain to them the justification for his embarrassing circumstance.

There are worse things than death or prosecutions.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Yup, she’s comin’ back, and she’s p*ssed.........

You might feel a bit more sorry for Ron if you saw him down on all fours, kissing Princess’ foot. That’s why he’s Footmann.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Wink

If you don’t be quiet, I’ll start posting poems.

We are manifestation projected from no-manifestation.

Now what does one do with that?

What can one do?

Why do anything?

These are good rational questions, but we are also a no-self that cross cuts time and history at the same time at all times.

What needs correction playing on the screen of no-Self?

No-self must be totally negated to reflect this show.

Why Dan does the show on the screen need to be edited, when I can get up out of my seat and leave the theatre?

It is Supra-personal and beyond us, that which observes time. We are a manifestation of no-self.

What needs to be fixed.

I’m honestly asking why a soap opera can’t be allowed to play itself out as it likes?

Why would you care about a spontaneous soap opera?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:59 pm

And then there is this by Dan:

Dan wrote:Cy is rightly concerned that all this ‘illusion’ talk will prevent the Revolution.

This is what I mean by Dan NEVER gets anything about me correct. Typical. Everything I said to him as usual in one ear and out the other. Maybe he did get it wrong about the Pandolfi family...maybe not. I leave that to them to sort with him.

Garzparz wrote:I don’t hear anyone saying anything interesting anymore.

There were more than four layers to onion in what I just did with the Declaration of Causes, Eric. You are very good with the prose and the written exercise of the philosophical content but you are still fresh when it comes to the content in action. I would think that would be interesting. There is always more to learn as you can see.

Modern technology is only re-learning what was extant 5,000 years ago...and making all the same mistakes.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:18 pm

dan wrote:Yup, she’s comin’ back, and she’s p*ssed.........  

You might feel a bit more sorry for Ron if you saw him down on all fours, kissing Princess’ foot.  That’s why he’s Footmann.  

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 40 Cheshire_cat_by_touchko-d4zd5ab

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Cy,

Eric is a conscientious objector, but he does get a front row seat. Who’s not to like a parade, and what’s a parade without some bystanders?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Cy, unlike you and Dan, I don’t judge others’ Awareness, how could you other than actions, there is volitional egoic action and non-volitional spontaneous action, I live by the latter.

I am only concerned with now and the spontaneous happening is all I can know or see, the rest is in our imaginations or an illusion.

Dan, answer why you care about the best possible soap opera and what you think you are doing about it spontaneously happening?

What I meant by nothing interesting Cy, is that it should be appearing now for us to notice.

If you think I lack understanding, you are mistaken, but almost everyone on Earth is, why not you as well Wink

Oh, my arrogance, which is impossible for me to have.

I can watch what I like.

I can do as I like.

I am bound by nothing but manifestation right now, but I have touched an impossible thing.

There is no self.

Period.

So maybe someone say something interesting now?
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:05 pm

Much of Dr. Pandolfi’s experience was masterminded by the greys decades ago. Apparantely he’s playing an important role in a plan that the greys have devised for humanity in general.

In terms of personality, he’s very kind and caring, and much more happy compared to over a decade ago.

As far as I’m concerned. the idea that he’s a villain is emphatically false

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:12 pm

That’s interesting UT.

My premise since I met Dan years ago now, was if these UTs were close to their center source, they have no ego, they operate as one awareness most likely.

Why would they need to engineer awakening in material dream characters?

Why do they matter, as they are myself, if this is the BPW spontaneously happening?

And what could they awaken us to outside ourselves not made available inside ourselves?

No one is speaking my language here.

Why?

They think they know something is why, but knowledge doesn’t matter in this game.

It is a mystery to me why dream characters here persist speaking to things outside themselves.

I have set many traps and you fell into all of them.

Who here is not a dream?
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Garz,

It can be difficult to understand their motives, but one thing for sure is they always conduct their influence based on a very strict philosophy on how biological life should and should not be treated. Their influence on humanity has been nothing short of tremendous from the time they first made contact.

Understandably, their knowledge of personality and ego greatly exceeds that of our own
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Ultraterrestrial wrote:Much of Dr. Pandolfi’s experience was masterminded by the greys decades ago. Apparantely he’s playing an important role in a plan that the greys have devised for humanity in general.

In terms of personality, he’s very kind and caring, and much more happy compared to over a decade ago.

As far as I’m concerned. the idea that he’s a villain is emphatically false

I never said he was a 'villain'. I have illustrated there is something else in the room besides the Globals, the academics, and all the rest.

It is the thinking and the intent behind these multifaceted movements to which I have spoken. These are rudimentary collectives of consciousness.

Ron's comment illustrated what collective he has employed free will to belong to. The imperatives and intent ensconced in that collective was impetus for what I said and how I went about saying it. Illicit globalism has been acting the bully in the proverbial landscape of this nation thinking it owns everything when it does not...it is a renter...and its tenure can be revoked based on conduct in the landscape.

Let's say I put on a sliver of a show illustrating the power that can be wielded against it. The guardians have been woken by the commotion. I may be an early investigator of the commotion in the landscape but I'm far from the only one who has arrived on the scene to find a mess with highly destructive implications.

Dan is correct on the number of visitors the forum gets. It is considerable. The message has been driven home, for those whose ears and cheeks are burning in the wind of its passage, knowing intuitively it was meant for them.

...I put my weight into one foot upon the long-boards of the floor and the hall shook like thunder. All eyes turned, pausing now with startled breath...a look of stern warning around the room, and I took my seat, sheathing a presence to rival that of Lugh Lamhfada.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Ok, well, Dan, once upon a time we discussed always sticking to our protocols, just go with the flow.

I have stuck to mine to the T and floated in and out of self and no-self.

I require nothing from you or anyone, for I have all I need.

So why did I freaking stick around here non-volitionally this long?

I did note the odd circumstances you have yet to provide a satisfactory dream answer for, what outside of our dream selves matter?

Anyone here still thinking they are material real people?

How does Realization/Enlightenment reconcile with everything here?

I can’t know who any of you are and what you are aware of, I only share out of play looking for others to play with, but you guys are pretty boring.

I say out loud what I feel to, no plan. If UFO bozos can’t see it, so what? I don’t know what Dan is aware of, but if you aren’t somewhere near this awareness, you are lost in the story.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Yes, Ron has much less of an ego than I do. He and Aliyah are much closer to the Source than I am. It is something to behold.

Eric, puhleeeeas, don’t tell us you don’t care about Marissa. You are so protective of her, you won’t let her talk to me.

Ron pushes me onto Aliyah. What? Does he not care? They are both beyond personal care. Wait. Aliyah doesn’t care about Kashmir? It feels different. Kashmir represents the Source to both of them. That’s true for most parents, but this does seem less ego based.

(cont.....)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Dan, what does all this have to do with personal realization of Truth?

Just another trigger of such?

I care for her to the extent I’m playing a game of self that doesn’t exist independent of the source.

You are free to chat with her anytime, but she does not share my awareness about all this.

She is scared of you Dan and this silly thread here.

Shrug.

I tell her, maybe Dan is not crazy, this will be a fun trip if so, huh?

That would mean part of my instinct was right on to come and stay here, but I don’t know why. Of course I can’t let the JackSar thing go...ever. No one here has likely followed my path here.

Not that it matters, but it mattered to me here now, more than that is gravy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Wait, I came here by way of Sarfatti, too, lest ye forgets.

Well, they are here on a mission. That is their ego, straight from Source.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Then aren’t we the fools Dan?

What does all this have to do with personal realization of Truth?

-------

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=270

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:52 pm